Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:24 am

On the previous Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sora fight Maximus, though the battle was short as Sora seemed to be no match. Maximus then blow up the planet, is this the end of Sora?, only one way to find out, to keep reading.

Chapter 126: Secrete past.

We start off with a look at the emptiness of space, we soon see a small space pod zoom past at high speed. Inside the pod we see a dark figure.

???: Soon brother, you will die.

The pod continues it path, speeding up even more then before.

Meanwhile in Other World we see Mew and Chulance training hard, after a few minutes they stop for a break.

Mew: It’s weird.

Chulance looks over puzzled.

Chulance: What?

Mew: Why isn’t Sora here.

Chulance: There’s another line at the check in?

Mew: That only happens when a large amount of people dies at one. The planet Sora was on was deserted.

Chulance: There was a lot of people hiding underground?

Mew: On a planet where lave was spraying up everywhere. No, I doubt it.

Chulance: You think he survived then.

Mew: How could he.

Chulance: Your not suggesting that he went below.

Mew: No, I don’t believe that.

Chulance: Then what? He just vanished.

Mew: I don’t know. Like I said, it’s weird.

Meanwhile on Earth we see Kai laid on a grassy area when a explosion is heard. Kai jumps up quickly thinking “what was that?”. Kai blast off to see what caused the explosion. A little distance away we see a deep hole in the middle of a mountain. As we looks a figure rises up out of the hole, This figure greatly resembled Chulance in body and face wise. He wears blue jeans and a short sleeved white T-shirt. His hair is black in color and spiky.

???: Earth, I haven’t been here since I was a little kid. So, they all thought they could banish me from this planet and get away with it. Well it’s time for revenge, and everyone is gonna pay.

Then Kai arrives at great speed make a quick stop in the air as he looks down at this new arrival to Earth.

Kai: No way. That can’t be who I thinks it is.

The still unnamed arrival looks up at Kai.

???: Kai, nah, he was a weakling when he was young.

Kai looks down for at few seconds, then speaks.

Kai: What are you doing here, Beckoth.

Beckoth: *evil smile* *thinking* So it is Kai, man how he has changed. *replying to Kai* So you remember me after all these years. How thoughtful.

Kai: I thought was where banished from this planet, never allowed to return.

Beckoth: I was, but I figure I’d break the rules. Now Kai, unless you wants your ass handed to ya, tell me where Chulance is.

Kai: First of all, your no match for me. Second, he’s somewhere you’ll never get him.

Beckoth: Really, and where would that be.

Kai: If you must know, the after life.

Beckoth: Ha, the wimp got himself killed huh. I wanted that enjoyment for myself, but killing you will have to make up for it.

Kai: Just try it.

In Other World Chulance and Mew are agin standing around the crystal ball, Mew looks
confused at Chulance.

Mew: So wait a minute, your saying he’s your brother.

Chulance: Yes.

Mew: Why didn’t you or Kai ever say anything?

Chulance: He was only young, we figured he died in space, we didn’t feel the need to let anyone else know about him. It’s been so long I barely remember him.

Mew: Well he sure as hell remembered you.

What’s this, Chulance had a brother. After being banished from Earth as a young boy, Beckoth has returned, and he is pissed. He had his sights on killing Chulance, but after finding out he has already been killed, Beckoth has now set his sights on Kai. Does Beckoth have any idea what he’s getting into, find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:25 am

On the last ultimate Battle Z we witnessed a return of Beckoth. It appears Chulance had a secrete brother who only him and Kai knew of. After getting banished from Earth long ago, he has returned for revenge. His first target, Kai. And what of Maximus, what’s he been doing? Only time will tell.

Chapter 127: Sayian, human....... and demon???

We start off with Kai and Beckoth, slowly Beckoth rises into the sky, arms crossed and turning super sayian effortlessly and quickly. Beckoth after a few seconds floats across from Kai in the sky.

Kai: Looks like you’ve taped into your sayian power’s. Still, it’ll take a lot more then a super sayian to defeat me.

Beckoth: *smiles* I have mastered 3 other sayian forms higher then this.

Beckoth continue to float in the air. After a short pause.

Beckoth: 3....2....1.

Just after saying “1" Sly, Jyn, and Riku arrives.

Beckoth: So there are 2 other sayians here. *smiles* This will be fun.

Sly and the others looks confused at Beckoth.

Sly: Is that...... Chulance?

Kai: No, it’s Beckoth, Chulance evil brother.

Sly: Evil brother, what....

Jyn: You’re a sayian, Beckoth.

Beckoth: I was half sayian, half human.

Jyn: Was???

Beckoth: I’ve went though a lot of changes in space. One of which was getting infected with demon DNA. On a bright side, it gave me full control of my sayian power’s.

Kai: So why did you wait so long to return if you had so much power?

Beckoth: I wanted to be certain I could defeat any opponent I would have to face. So I trained for years almost non stop. *evil smiles* Plus I had a few other things to “take care” of.

Beckoth looks around at his opponents.

Beckoth: So which of you sorry ass loser’s are going to fight me first?

Kai: I will, for Chulance.

Beckoth: You where far weaker then me as kids, what makes you think your stronger now?

Kai: I’ve been through changes of my own. *looks at the others* You guy’s better stand back.

Sly: We hear you.

Sly, Jyn, and Riku land on the ground a little distance back and sits on some large rocks.

Beckoth: Ready to sleep for eternity. *smiles*

Kai: I should ask you that.

Suddenly Beckoth vanishes, Kai quickly uses his left arm to block a elbow from Beckoth who appeared behind Kai. Beckoth go for a kick to Kai face and Kai vanishes.

Beckoth: Hmm.

Beckoth then dukes while spinning around. Kai fist fly’s over Beckoth head and he grabs Kai arm, Beckoth then kicks Kai hard in the stomach with both feet. While stunned, Beckoth spins Kai around and throws him upward before vanishing. Beckoth arrives with a knee to Kai gut followed with a quick double handed smash hit to Kai back. Kai fall quickly but stop’s himself inches above the ground.

Beckoth: Your still no match Kai.

Kai: You haven’t even touched the tip of the iceberg yet.

Beckoth: Then show me what you can really do, or I’ll just kill you right now.

Kai: Fine, If you want it, you got it.

Kai yell’s while quickly getting in a power up stance, a blue aura swirls around Kai before exploding into a normal flame like fashion. Kai then relaxes himself as his power increase has finished.

Beckoth: *smiles* Very good. To bad it’s not enough.

Beckoth then get’s in a power up pose, yelling out as well. A blinding flash of light then burst out from Beckoth, as it fades we can slowly begin to see Beckoth. Beckoth stands before Kai, in super sayian 4 form. Unlike Sly, except for the fur, Beckoth appearance doesn’t really differ from his base form. His aura is golden, and has no lightening sparks.

Beckoth: What do you think?

Kai: Impressive, but I can handle it.

Beckoth: We’ll see. And if need be, I can take it another step higher. *evil smile*.

It seems the battle has started between Beckoth and Kai. Both fighters quickly powered up and are ready to fight seriously, but what does Beckoth mean by saying “I can take it another step higher”, is it possible to have a form higher then super sayian 4. We still haven’t seen any new news on Maximus or Sora. What is Maximus doing, where is Sora, in hell, alive somewhere, or lost in Other World? Find out on upcoming chapters of Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:26 am

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we witnessed Chulance evil brother, Beckoth, display his power’s as he went super sayian 4 after Kai powered up. Though Beckoth claims he can go higher, is their a sayian form past super sayian 4, or does this have anything to do with the demon DNA he said he was infected with.? And what of Maximus and Sora, find out now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 128: Maximus strikes again.

We start of with Kai and Chulance, both again risen to the sky and ready for round 2.

Kai: Higher, that’s impossible. There’s no sayian form above super sayian 4?

Beckoth: Your right, no “sayian” form. *evil smile* Now let’s get on with it.

Beckoth and Kai both change in with colliding fist, sparks spring off from the contact point to show the amazing power. Elsewhere in space we see another space pod flying along, after a few minutes it lands on a deserted planet. As the door opens a girl steps out, she’s roughly 5 foot tall, has a slim build and pink hair which is put in a pony tail at the back. She wears armor which is mostly grey, with light blue and purple spots, and also has a blue handkerchief. The girl stands up and looks around.

Girl: Dammit, this isn’t Earth either. *looks towards her space pod* Worthless hunk of junk. I guess I should see if there’s anyone around to fix the navigation system on this junk heap.

The girl walks away from the ship, a pink aura surrounds her as she get’s ready to blast off, however before leaving she hears a evil, yet low laughter behind her. The girl turns around to see Maximus, with his left arm pointing towards her ship, fingers fully stretched.

Girl: Wait, what......

At that moment Maximus unleashes a large blast, vaporising the space pod completely.

Girl: You asshole, that was my only way off this planet.

Maximus just smiles as he lowers his arm.

Maximus: The ship has become useless, since it’s owner is dead.

Girl: Err *get’s in a fighting pose* *thinking* As usual Beck, never around when I need you.

Back on Earth the fight between Beckoth and Kai is in full swing as both are fighting intensely.

Sly: Beckoth seems like a pretty decent fighter. Wonder how he’d do against my speed?

Jyn: I’d bet on you.

Riku: Don’t forget he’s stronger then this, or at least claims to be.

Back with the battle we see Beckoth falling toward the ground, Beckoth recovers himself with a back flip as soon as he reaches the surface, Beckoth then looks up to see a large beam heading towards him. Beckoth jumps over the beam when Kai appears behind him. “Back here” Kai whispers before kneeing Beckoth in the back, Kai then places both hands together firing a powerful ki ball at Beckoth, which sends him crashing into the ground.

Sly: Yeah, nice one Kai.

Kai smiles while taking quick glance toward the others, he then focuses seriously agin on Beckoth.

Back in space another fight is on it’s way, the girl from before is seen going one on one with Maximus, she is seen flying around him firing ki blast, she makes her way in close and throws a punch, Maximus just fades away as her fist goes through an image. Maximus appears behind her, his back turned to face her back. The girl looks back and swing around with a kick, Maximus reacts quicker however and elbow her in the face, making her attempt to kick him stop. Maximus spins around quickly and grabs the girl by the throat.

Maximus: *smiles* Your weaker then the last guy I fought.

Maximus punches the girl hard in the gut, she’s completely stunned as blood fly’s out of her mouth. Maximus retracts his fist and punches her again, the girl spit out more blood and some of it lands on Maximus face, near his mouth. Maximus licks the blood while pulling his fist back and slamming it into the girls gut a third time. Maximus then knocks the girl away with a kick and quickly blast her with an energy beam. After the energy fades away, the girls body slam’s hard on the ground. Maximus walk up to her.

Girl: Beck........oth........

The girl then passes out.

Maximus: Beckoth, I wonder if he’s one of the strong power’s I feel on a near by planet. *Picks up the girl by the collar* Your coming with me.

With that Maximus vanishes from sight. On Earth Beckoth and Kai are now on the ground in close combat, a sudden blast hit’s between them blowing them both back. Beckoth recovers by doing a flip and digging his hands and feet into the ground, leaving long skids across the planets surface before coming to a stop. Kai recovers with a series of back flips, reading himself in a fighting pose as soon as he stops flipping. Both then looks into the air when they hear laughter, they see a male holding a KO’d female.

Maximus: So which one of you is Beckoth *evil smile*

Oh boy, it looks like Maximus has arrived on Earth in search of Beckoth after defeating yet another opponent. Who is this girl that Maximus defeated, and how does she know Beckoth? Find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:29 am

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen the battle between Kai and Beckoth get more serious as both powered up. Meanwhile a girl flying through space had an unlucky break when she came across Maximus. The battle was quick as Maximus again showed he was far better then his opponent. This girl somehow knows Beckoth, and now Maximus has taken her along with him to Earth. Who is she, what will happen with Maximus on Earth, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 129: Demon form released.

We start out on Earth where Beckoth and Kai are now on the ground in close combat, a sudden blast hit’s between them blowing them both back. Beckoth recovers by doing a flip and digging his hands and feet into the ground, leaving long skids across the planets surface before coming to a stop. Kai recovers with a series of back flips, reading himself in a fighting pose as soon as he stops flipping. Both then looks into the air when they hear laughter, they see a male holding a KO’d female.

Maximus: So which one of you is Beckoth *evil smile*

Beckoth looks up with a surprised Expression.

Beckoth: No, Laura, LAURA.

Maximus looks at the girl he’s holding.

Maximus: Laura hay. *twisted evil smile*

Beckoth meanwhile looks pissed.

Beckoth: You bastard, put her down right now.

Maximus looks down with a slightly more serious face.

Maximus: Or what?

Beckoth: Or I’ll kick you fucking ass. Now give her to me.

Maximus again smiles evilly.

Maximus: So you want her back, very well, take her.

Maximus gives Laura a toss and Beckoth complete forget about his fight with Kai and heads off to catch her. When Beckoth is just about to reach her a blast contact Laura and explodes, destroying her completely.

Maximus: On second thought, how about if you never get’s her back. *evil smile*

Beckoth is seen frozen in the air, he then clenches his fist as tears runs down his face.

Beckoth: No, Laura, my one and only love. *turns to Maximus* You just killed the only person in the universe that I ever cared about, I’ll make you suffer a worse pain then hell.

Beckoth starts to power up, his cloth get’s blown off as a yellow armour covers his body instead. Spikes grow on his upper back near the shoulders as his skin turns red. His eye’s go’s black while the pupils turn red as well. The transformation finishes with a explosion of power.

Beckoth: You’ve done it now, you made me unleash me demon form.

Maximus smiles.

Maximus: Now let me show you how to transform.

Maximus crosses his arms as his gold aura explodes around him, he then spreads his arms out while yelling. His hair and pupils both turn red and his muscles grow slightly, lightening sparks flow intensely around his body now as his transformation finishes.

Maximus: You’ll die in this battle.

Beckoth: I doubt it.

Beckoth rushes in at Maximus. We now switch over to Sly and the other’s, Kai lands beside them.

Sly: Who do you think will win?

Kai: According to the power Beckoth is putting out, I say him. Which means you guy’s should ready yourselves, we’ll likely have to team attack Beckoth.

Jyn: I’m not so sure Beckoth will win.

Kai: What?

Jyn: Don’t you notice it. Beckoth is burning energy extremely fast.

Riku: Seems like Beckoth hasn’t gotten use to that form.

Jyn: I don’t think it’s that. I notice a increase of energy consumption when Beckoth got in close to that other guy.

Riku: You thinks he’s doing it.

Jyn: It’d explain why he said Beckoth would die.

Kai: This could work for us then. We let this guy defeat Beckoth, then destroy whoever he is with a huge combined blast before he can deplete our energy.

Sly: Seems like you have got it all planned out Kai *smiles*

We found out the girls name, it was Laura, apparently someone who Beckoth cared about. Now enraged over her death, Beckoth has left the fight with Kai to battle Maximus. Beckoth shown his true power, as well as Maximus. Right now Beckoth is the strongest of any of them, but his energy is depleting usually fast. Will Beckoth hold out, find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:30 am

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Beckoth get enraged when the only person he cared about was killed by Maximus. Maximus to is powered up but doesn’t seem to be as high in power as Beckoth. Which will win the fight? Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 130: The explosion.

We start off by seeing a explosion of energy as Beckoth and Maximus are seen clashing, Beckoth go’s on the attack, pushing Maximus back, without waring Maximus vanishes and comes up from below Beckoth, giving him a hard uppercut. Beckoth quickly recovers himself to see a ki blast heading at him, just as he deflects the blast he’s hit with a powerful punch to the face. Beckoth recovers and charges back in, he punches through a image of Maximus, Maximus then reappears and strikes Beckoth in the back with an elbow, sending him down to the ground.

Maximus: Foolish. You letting your anger get in the way of your fighting.

Beckoth: OH YEAH

Beckoth pull’s his right hand back by his side.

Beckoth: HERE!!!

Beckoth pushes his arm forward releasing a huge red energy beam, Maximus smiles while saying “idiot”. We switch to Beckoth view point as we see the energy start to fade, we see no sign of Maximus when we see Beckoth get a ki blast to the back of the head, which knocks him over and slams his face into the ground.

Maximus: Did you honestly expect that attack to hit from that distance.

As Beckoth climbs to his feet Maximus go’s on the attack, giving Beckoth a beating.

We turn out attention over to Kai.

Kai: It won’t be long now. Beckoth is to upset to fight right, and after that attack his energy is dropping rapidly.

Back at the Battle area Beckoth is seen slamming into the ground again.

Beckoth: Enough of this.

Beckoth starts to focus his power, a red/black ball of energy forms above Beckoth and grows to a huge size, Beckoth then lowers the ball in front of him and uses a energy beam to push it forward.

Maximus: Now.

Maximus vanishes from sight, the huge ball passes where he was and flies off into space. Maximus then appears above Beckoth, surprising him. Maximus then clenches his fist and yells out, he then releases a massive green dome of energy. Beckoth is completely overwhelmed and the others quickly put up a guarding stance as the massive dome of energy expands towards them. The energy engulfs them and as we zoom back we see a huge area covered by a huge energy dome. When the energy fades we see Beckoth on the ground, back in base form, we also see Sly, Jyn, and Riku laying on the ground as Kai is looking weak on his feet.

Kai: Damn, they should of powered up sooner.

We takes a look in the air above Beckoth to see Maximus unharmed.

Maximus: *looks around* There was 5, now there’s 1.

Kai: This is gonna be bad.

We see Maximus approach Kai head on, Kai ready himself for an attack when Maximus
vanishes and hit’s Kai from behind. Kai is sent sliding along the ground from the impact.

Kai: *while pushing himself up* Damn, that attack alone got me weakened, if I stay’s in close to this guy I’ll lose for sure. May as well give it all I got while I still can.

Kai brings both hands forward, putting the palms together. He then charges as a ball of energy form’s in front of his palms. Maximus is seen approaching Kai while smiling, Kai finishes charging and fires a large ball of energy, Maximus gives the ball a kick, deflecting it.

Maximus: In your condition, your as good as dead.

Kai: Well, before the final attack. Who are you, and why are you here.

Maximus: I’m Maximus. As for why I’m here, to have fun. *evil smile*

Voice: Then how about having fun with me.

Kai and Maximus looks surprised at the voice they are hearing.

Well it seems that Beckoth got mad, making his fighting sloppy. Maximus used this to his great advantage and quickly wore Beckoth out. Then with one huge attack Maximus KO’d everyone except Kai, who was in bad shape himself. Just as things looked worse, a voice was heard, it seems someone is challenging Maximus, but who, find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:30 am

Previously on Ultimate Battle Z we witness a battle of skill vs power, with power on the losing end. After wearing out Beckoth Maximus created a huge dome of energy, all our hero’s put up their guard, but only the powered up Kai could withstand the attack, leaving the others KO’d. Kai was left to fight Maximus alone, but his weakened condition was no match. It all seemed hopeless until a voice spoke up. Who is this voice, find out on ULTIMATE BATTLE Z.

Chapter 131: Stronger then ever.

We start off with seeing Maximus standing across from Kai, both looking surprised at the voice they where hearing.

Maximus: It’s you. I thought I killed you.

Kai: *thinking while looking worried* Sora, damn it. You should have stayed away.

We take a look at the person behind the voice, it is Sora, though he looks different. He is wearing an blue outfit much like this
http://tn1-4.pv.deviantart.com/fs23/150/f/2007/343/3/9/Goku__Dragonball_AF_by_alessandelpho.jpg, Sora hair is spiked up, but remains black. Sora also has his red pupils from is Burst Limit form as the occasional spark of lightning crackles around his body.

Sora: Your fight is with me now.

Sora starts to walk towards Maximus, Maximus smiles.

Maximus: You couldn’t beat me before, what makes you think you’ll win now.

Sora: *walking up to Maximus* I’m not the same fighter you defeated.

Maximus yell’s “WE’LL SEE ABOUT THAT” and throw’s a punch, Sora disappears before contact and arrives behind Maximus, Sora yell’s out while giving Maximus a strong elbow to the back, sending him sliding over the ground. Using this time Sora start’s to power up, a blue aura explodes around him as lightning sparks flow more steadily around his body, the ground shakes as Sora power skyrocket’s. It only last a few seconds and then the power up finishes. Kai is shocked, and Maximus turns around surprised.

Kai: Sora....... how?

Sora: I’ll explain it all later, right now, I have a more important matter to deal with.

Sora rushes in towards Maximus, Maximus get’s to his feet quickly and say’s “you think it’ll be that easy”. Maximus steady’s himself, catching both of Sora fist as he tried to punch. Sora and Maximus struggles as neither gain’s any ground, Maximus then pull’s his head back and swings it forward, giving Sora a hard head butt. Sora stumbles back and Maximus punches Sora in the gut, then in the face. Sora however recovers himself and knee’s Maximus in the chin, then roundhouse kicks him in the gut. Sora then put’s his right arm forward firing a ki blast, Maximus does the same and both ki blast cancels each other out. Both then rush back in and quickly go’s into close combat.

Kai: What happened, did Sora see the old Kai?

In other world Chulance and Mew are looking confused as well.

Mew: So Sora didn’t die.

Chulance: That means he didn’t see any of the Kai’s.

Back on Earth we see Sora and Maximus still in close fighting when both vanish. After a few second Sora is seen descending quickly towards the ground with Maximus following him. Sora recovers himself and vanishes just before hitting the ground, Maximus already had a punch thrown just as Sora vanished and it punched into the ground. Maximus stood back up straight, as Sora appeared behind him, also standing. Maximus turns around smiling, Sora maintains a more serious look.

Maximus: Yes, this is the most fun I’ve had for a long time.

Maximus smiles as green energy glow’s in the palm of his left hand. Sora notices this and watches Maximus closely, Maximus then jumps to the side as a red beam fly’s past him, surprised Sora jump’s to the air to avoid the blast, Maximus then appears in front of Sora and pushes his left arm forward. Sora has a shocked, yet frightened look as a large green energy beam engulfs his entire body. We then see Sora crash hard to the ground, his cloth ripped up and cut’s all over his body.

Kai looks over to see Beckoth, both arm’s are pushed forward as if he just fired a blast.

Kai: You idiot.

Kai brings his left arm back by his side, Beckoth smiles and say’s “see you all in hell” then laugh’s evilly. Kai quickly unleashes a large energy beam, destroying Beckoth. Meanwhile Maximus is seen standing above Sora.

Maximus: Look at you now tough guy.

Sora, struggling, manages to push himself up. Kai then lands near Sora.

Sora: This fights not over.

Maximus: *in a sarcastic voice* Oh no, 2 weakened fighters. Whatever shall I do. *evil laugh*

Sora and Kai auras burst out around them.

Kai: Let’s do it.

In a surprising turn of events, the mysterious voice turned out to be Sora, who has come back stronger then ever. There seemed to be new hope as Sora seemed to hold his own while fighting Maximus, but thanks to Beckoth, who also survived Maximus energy dome, Sora was hit with one of Maximus attacks, damaging him a lot. Now Kai has put an end to Beckoth and joined Sora on the battlefield, but can they win. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:31 am

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sora return stronger then he was before. With this new power he was able to battle Maximus and hold his own. Though things went bad when Beckoth made a attack aimed at Maximus, which missed and made Sora loose his concentration. Using this window, Maximus landed a attack which did a fair bit of damage to Sora. It seemed clear that the battle would have went to Maximus advantage, then Kai joined in. Now it’s time for them to make their last stand, what will happen, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 132: The final stand.

We begin by seeing Sora and Kai standing across from Maximus, both with their aura flowing around them.

Maximus: You to still think you can win.

Kai: No harm in trying.

Maximus: That couldn’t be further from the truth.

Both Kai and Sora vanish from sight, Maximus stands still. After a few seconds Kai arrives with a kick aimed to Maximus head, Maximus catches Kai ankle and fires a ki blast to his right side. At that exact moment Sora arrives and he’s hit by the blast, Maximus then kicks Kai back and vanishes, arriving behind Kai and kneeing him in the back, sending Kai skyward. As Kai was ascending into the sky we see’s Sora come in to attack Maximus, Maximus avoids Sora punch and teleports behind him, quickly putting Sora in a sleeper hold. At that moment Kai crashes to the ground, though begins to push himself up quickly.

Maximus: So, what’s you gonna do now boy. You can try to attack me, in which case I’ll break your friend neck before you can ever get close. Or you can let him die from a lack of air. *evil smile*

Maximus tightens his grip, causing Sora go gasp a lot for air. Suddenly Maximus let’s Sora go, we see Maximus doing a back flip as a ki blast travel’s under him. Missing Maximus the blast hit’s Sora in the back, creating a explosion. From the explosion cloud we here Maximus laugh.

Maximus: Nice work goldy, you just blasted your own friend.

We then take a look to see Jyn, back to his feet and in super sayian 3 form.

Jyn: *breathing heavy* Damn.

Jyn then reverts to his regular super sayian form. Jyn then hears a voice say “here”, as Jyn looks up he see’s a large green energy beam heading his way.

Jyn: Oh................ fuck.

Jyn get’s in a blocking stance, which does little as his guard is quickly broken and Jyn is sent flying, then landing face first on the ground in base form.

Maximus: So, does anyone else want to make a foolish attempt at a surprise attack. If so, feel free to injure your teammates.

We take a look back at Kai and Sora, Kai is knelled down beside the still downed Sora.

Sora: Tell Jyn thanks for the lovely welcome home gift. *smiles*

Kai: Can you still fight?

Sora: Sorry to say, but no. After taking a powerful blast from Maximus and Jyn, my body’s pretty trashed now. Might not be what you wants to hear, but it looks like you’ll have to fight alone.

Kai stands up with a firm look on his face.

Kai: I’ll do what I can.

Sora: Go get him.

Kai and Sora nods and Kai blast off, He arrives in front of Maximus.

Kai: Alright, let’s do it.

Maximus: Finally ready to fight.

Kai: You bet.

We see Kai charge in at Maximus. At this time, we see Sora roll himself over, putting his arm’s above his head. Back in the sky Kai is attacking all out with a furry of punches, though it seems useless as Maximus easily avoids them all. Maximus then go’s on the attack and start’s beating on Kai relentlessly. Behind Kai and Maximus, high in the sky we see a small ball of light shining.

Sora: *thinking* Keep him busy Kai.

Back with the battle agin we see Kai recover himself after getting knocked back, Kai pushes energy into his right fist, Kai fist then get’s surrounded by energy. Kai dashes back in and throw’s a punch, which Maximus catches in the palm of his hand, to Kai surprise.

Maximus: Was that intended to be a powerful hit.

Maximus then quickly punches Kai in the stomach, Kai has a completely stunned look on his face. Maximus then notices something and turns his head, seeing the ball in the sky.

Maximus: Not another sorry ass surprise attack. Here’s an idea, TRY SOMETHING NEW.

Well it seems that even Kai and Sora together were outmatched, to make thing worse, a attack intended for Maximus, hit Sora. Now Sora is out of the game, leaving Kai to again fight alone, which isn’t turning out all to well. It also seemed that Sora had something in mind, but Maximus appears to have found out about it. Is there any way for our hero’s to win, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:32 am

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sora and Kai fight together against Maximus, but it proved fruitless. Jyn tried to attack Maximus, but ended up hitting Sora and getting blasted himself. Now Kai is fighting alone. How will the events unfold, read on to find out.

Chapter 133: Spirit Bomb. The final hope.

As we begin on the battle field, we see Maximus looking at the ball of energy in the sky. He then focuses on Kai again, avoiding a ki blast right on time.

Maximus: Don’t you know when to quit.

Kai: I’ll never quit.

Maximus quickly rushes in and kicks Kai upward, he then appears above Kai and smashes him down. As Kai fall’s Maximus follow, driving his knee deep into Kai stomach when he reaches the ground. Kai has wide opens eyes as blood fly’s out of his mouth, Maximus stands up and Kai puts his hands over his stomach, rolling around on the ground in pain.

Maximus: This really is starting to bore me. I may as well finish you idiots off and move on.

Maximus picks Kai up and punches him with his free hand, knocking Kai out. He then throw’s Kai and ready to blast him when Kai vanishes.

Maximus: *surprised* What???

Maximus quickly looks over the surrounding area and see’s Sly lay Kai down. Sly then stand up looking serious at Maximus.

Maximus: Oh, looks like I mad you mad, I better run. *laughs*

Sly: You haven’t seen me mad. And believe me, you don’t want to.

Maximus: And why is that?

Sly: Cause you’ll die.

Maximus: Please. Your current energy supply is to low to maintain any type of transformation. You can stand their and look tough all you want, but I bet it’s taking all you got just to stand. Otherwise you’d be attacking.

Sly: *smiles* Well, I can’t disagree there. Anyway it wouldn’t matter, even in this condition, getting me mad will result in your death.

Maximus: Enough of this nonsense. Prepare for your death.

Sly: You may want to look behind you.

Maximus turns around to see a huge, light blue ball of energy with a white core inches away from him. Sly dashes over and kicks Maximus towards the blast, then uses instant transmission to escape the ball’s path. The ball of energy consumes Maximus and we see Sly lands beside Sora.

Sly: It worked.

We see the huge ball of energy stop right above the planets surface. Bright beams of light shines through the energy ball as it begins to crack up, then a massive explosion takes place. All of our hero’s are sent flying alone with the ruble from the explosion. When everything calms down all we see is flat land, we then see Sly lift himself up as dirt falls off him. Sly then looks around, worried.

Sly: SORA..... KAI....... ANYBODY. WHERE ARE YOU?

Not far away we see Riku push himself up as well.

Riku: Ah crap, what the hell happened.

Sly: I don’t know. I remember seeing the Spirit Bomb overwhelm Maximus. Then a huge ass explosion.

Then a dark figure appears behind Sly and say’s “you little shit”. Just as Sly turns his head he blasted with a large green energy beam. Sly crashes to the ground, completely out cold. As we begin to get a clearer look we see that Maximus survived the bomb, though appears to have taken heavy damage.

Maximus: THAT IT. That the last fucking straw. Take a good look at this planet while you can, cause it’s about to disappear.

Maximus hold both arms forward as a green ball of energy forms in his palms, he then aims straight down at the planet. We go to slow motion as we see a massive beam of energy get released. Still in slow motion we see Riku dash towards the blast, then we see’s Riku get in the blast path right before it hit’s him. Returning to normal speed we see a big explosion and hears a load scream. When everything is over, we see Riku lying in a large hole. There isn’t the slightest movement from Riku what so ever.

Maximus: Brave move, but what was the point. No ones here to stop me from firing another blast.

Voice: Well....... I wouldn’t say... no one.

Maximus: You just can’t accept that you’ve already lost.

Kai fought hard, but it wasn’t enough. Though it did by some much needed time for Sora to complete the spirit bomb. Alone with Sly help to distract Maximus, the bomb hit it’s mark. Our hero’s was sure the fight was over when the spirit bomb exploded, it soon became clear that Maximus survived when he knocked Sly back out. Maximus then attempted to destroy the planet, but a noble move from Riku saved Earth. Is there any hope for victory, is Riku dead, find out this and more on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:33 am

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen the battle with Maximus rage on. Though no matter what our hero’s tried, Maximus always seemed one step ahead of them. With some help from Sly, Maximus took a direct hit from a massive spirit bomb. To everybody’s surprise, the spirit bomb exploded, soon revealing Maximus to still be alive. Maximus soon made a attempt to destroy the whole planet, which Riku stopped. Now with no one in his way, who’ll stop Maximus again. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter: 134: Kaira. A new fighter appears.

As we overlook the battle area we see Maximus standing with Sora down on 1 knee behind him, struggling to get back to his feet.

Maximus: You just can’t accept that you’ve already lost.

Maximus starts lifting into the air. On the ground we see Sora reach into his pocket, he pulls out to earrings. These earring however are not from the Kai’s. These earring has a solid gold clamp and chain (which is rather short), and a solid dark blue tiny orb at the end.

Sora: Man, I can’t believe I forgot about these.

Sora then has a flashback. In this flashback we see a tall figure with lime green skin. This figure hands Sora these earrings and say’s “Sora I have healed your injuries and made you stronger then you ever where before. Though I fear that it may not be enough to win the battle you must now face. With these earrings, you can instantly combine body’s with whoever has the other earring, then, when you want to separate, simply remove the earrings. Sora, I risked my live for you because I believe in you, I believe you can take Maximus down, and get revenge for all those who died at his hands. Including my entire race. What you have in your hands is a sure win, though use it wisely. Some have combined and where beaten cause they let the power go to their heads, always remember your objective”. We then see Sora say his farewell’s as he enters a tiny space pod and blast off. End flashback.

Sora: Right, it’s time.

Sora starts looking around in a hurry to find anyone who’s awake, in the air Maximus starts gathering more energy. Back with Sora, we start to hear moaning near by, then see’s Kai struggle to push himself out of the layer of earth on top of him. Sora yell's “CATCH” and throws one the earrings, Kai turns around and is hit on the nose buy the earring.

Kai: Ow, why are you throwing rocks at me?

Sora: *face-palm* Wake up will ya. Grab the earring and put it on your right ear.

Kai picks up the earring looking puzzled, then asks why.

Sora: No time to explain, just do it.

Kai put’s on the earring, as does Sore with the other one. Both earrings are then surrounded by a blue glow as Sora and Kai get dragged towards each other, creating a blinding light on contact. Maximus notices the light and stop’s gathering energy.

Maximus: Hmm, what are they up to?

As we check back with our hero’s, we see the light fading as a new fighter stands where Sora and Kai once where. This fighter has Sora’s blue outfit, Kai’s hair and facial expression. His muscle build is around that of Vigito’s.

???: Wow, man this is sweet.

The new fighter checks out his new body.

Maximus: So, who might you be huh?

???: Hmm, good question. *thinks* Call me Kaira.

Maximus: Kaira hey. And what happened to the other 2?

Kaira: I, am them. And now, you are dead.

Maximus: So a couple of weaklings joins body’s and expects to win.

Kaira: Yep, pretty much. *smiles*

Maximus: Well you just speared this planet a little extra time by giving me someone hopefully interesting to fight.

Kaira say’s “then let’s go” and vanishes, arriving at Maximus side and giving him and hard punch to the gut. Maximus is stunned briefly then recovers, uppercutting Kaira. Maximus then grabs Kaira ankle and drag’s him down, slamming Kairi into the ground. Still holding Kaira ankle, Maximus throws him skywards and fires a energy blast at Kaira, which makes contact and explodes. The explosion cloud quickly disappears showing Kaira floating in the sky, with no apparent damage.

Kaira: Yeah, that one got the blood flowing. *smiles*

Maximus: You think this is a game.

Kaira: Well...

Maximus: You’re a fool. Taking me lightly will be a fatal mistake on your end.

Kaira: With the power I have. There is no way you’ll win.

What’s this, Sora and Kai has joined body’s. Will Kaira finally be able to defeat Maximus? The results so far isn’t that impressive, although Kaira is not taking this fight serious. Will this new over dependence on power come back to bit Kaira in the ass. Find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:34 am

Last time we witnessed Sora and Kai combine body’s to create a whole new fighter, who has called himself Kaira. Now it’s Kaira’s turn to battle Maximus, will he win, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 135: Ultimate power.

We start off with Kaira standing across from Maximus.

Maximus: You’’re a fool. Taking me lightly will be a fatal mistake on your end.

Kaira: With the power I have. There is no way you’ll win.

Maximus smiles, then starts to lightly laugh.

Maximus: Power is meaningless unless you know how to use it.

Kaira: When I’m finished putting you through hell, I’ll finish you off easily.

Kaira then starts to get in a power up pose, he spreads his legs and put’s his hands into fists and begins to yell out. A massive light blue aura burst around Kaira and his eye pupils turns solid red. His hair spikes (but stays black) up leaving 1 bang hanging down (think SSJ2 Gohan) and lightning being to intensely spring around Kaira body as he power up finishes.

Kaira: Now, feel the pain of all those you killed.

Both Kaira and Maximus vanishes, there is a large impact shock wave as we see Maximus flying back, looking as if he just received hard punch to the face. Suddenly Kaira appears under Maximus and kicks him in the back, sending Maximus skyward. Kaira then appears before Maximus again and elbow’s him in the gut, stunning Maximus. Then Kai cup’s both hands at his side while turning around and extends them upon finishing his turn, releasing a large light blue energy beam right in Maximus face. We then see Maximus hit the ground, smoke rising from some parts of his body. After a short pause some movement is finally seen out of Maximus. Maximus pushes his upper body up, putting himself in a sitting position. We see Maximus wipe some blood from his mouth.

Maximus: I may have underestimated them.

As Maximus stand up Kaira appears behind him. Maximus spins around with a high kick, though it misses as Kaira disappeared before contact. Maximus then all of a sudden jumps as a ki ball passes under his feet, Kaira then appears in front of Maximus and say’s “hi” before letting out a volley of energy blast. Afterward we see Maximus stumbling back, looking weak.

Kaira: Admit defeat yet.

Maximus: *looking mad* Never.

Maximus straightens out his right arm, palm facing Kaira, and fires a rapid series of small ki blast. As the Kaira deflects the blast, Maximus charges energy in his left palm. After fully charging, Maximus also pushes his left arm forward releasing a large green energy beam following right behind the ki blast. The beam hit’s it’s mark, creating a large explosion as Maximus fall’s weak to one knee. Steering up at the smoke cloud, we see the cloud fade away to reveal Kaira unharmed and smiling.

Maximus: Damn, how *pant* can I beat him? *pant* Wait.

We go into a flashback, we are now looking throw Maximus viewpoint as he’s powering up his second blast to destroy the planet. After charging for a few seconds we here Sora yell “CATCH”, we see Maximus take a quick glance down to see Sora passing Kai a earring.

Maximus (thinking): Is that really the source of there combined power.

Maximus looks at Kaira who is waiting for Maximus attack.

Maximus (thinking): It has to be.

Maximus stands up on both feet once more.

Kaira: Still refusing to give up. Then let’s finish this.

Maximus: I agree, let’s finish.

Maximus then blast off heading right for Kaira, Kaira put his left arm back by his side as Maximus closes in. In a unexpected move Maximus vanished, Kaira looks surprised then a thin green beam of energy blast Kaira left earring, destroying it.

Kaira: Damn.

Kaira body then glows a very bright white color, the now white figure is seen splitting into 2 white figures. The whiteness then fades revealing Kai and Sora.

Sora: Damn, were separated.

Kai takes his earring off.

Kai: Well, this is useless.

Kai crushes his earring in his hand. Both quickly turn there attention to Maximus when he speaks up.

Maximus: I must say, them earring where a mighty powerful weapon, to bad you guy’s didn’t use the power wisely. I can also tell that you both now has your energy back, which means fighting in my current condition will get me nowhere. So you’ve won round 1, but remember this, I will be back. And next time, I won’t give you a change to pull any more tricks like that. See ya soon *evil smile*.

Maximus this vanishes from sight.

Sora: I can’t believe this. We had him, we fucking had the bastard beat. And then, just like that, we let him get away.

Kai: Don’t worry, next time, we’ll all be ready for him. When he returns, he won’t know what will hit him. *smiles* Now let’s get our friends some help.

Well, it appears that round 1 with Maximus has come to an end. Thanks to the fusion, Sora and Kai pulled off a win and saved Earth. However, They could not destroy Maximus, and he swore to return. Now, with no more fusion earrings, can our hero’s pull off another win when Maximus returns. Well time will tell, a little recovery appears to be in store first.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:35 am

Previously on Ultimate Battle Z Kaira revealed his full power, putting Maximus at quite a disadvantage and beating him down very quickly. However, the clever Maximus noticed the secrete to Kaira power and used his remaining strength to destroy one of the earrings, resulting in Kaira splitting back into Kai and Sora. Although no longer shearing a body, both Kai and Sora appeared to have there strength back, knowing that the outcome would not be good for him, Maximus retreated, although swore to return and finish our hero’s off. Our hero’s are now enjoying some much needed recovery.

Chapter 136: Sora’s story.

It’s now 1 day after Maximus left, we see Sly, Sora, Kai, and Jyn in a waiting room at a hospital to hear news about Riku.

Sly: You think he’s OK?

Kai: I hope.

After about an hour a doctor walks out.

Kai: Well doc, how is he?

Doctor: He’s very, very lucky. He will live, however Riku will be here for quite a while.

Jyn: Can we see him?

Doctor: Sorry, not for a few day’s at least. He’ll need time to recover from his injuries.

Kai: Ok, thanks doc.

Kai, Sora, Sly, and Jyn then all leave the hospital looking rather relieved that Riku is going to survive.

Sly: Damn that was close.

Jyn: To close.

Kai: Next time we all have to be on guard the full time a fight is happening. Keep in mind that whoever dies is gone for good.

Sly: Your right Kai. We should have been ready from Maximus attack. *looks to Sora* Hey Sora, that reminds me, how did you know about Maximus.

Sora: First, let’s find somewhere quite to go.

All 4 take to the sky and then blast off. Shortly after they arrive at a large open green field with a huge tree right in the middle. Our hero’s land and walks under the branches in the shade.

Kai: Now, about Maximus.

Sora: Right, here it is. Well I was flying though space, and passed by what I expected was Ice home planet since I felt his energy their. All of a sudden the planet exploded and I seen this guy, who we know is Maximus, floating in space. He was enjoying the explosion and teleported to another near by planet. Doing what any of us would, I followed him to see what his deal was. After landing on the planet, I was attacked and beaten quite easily. After going Busrt Limit 2, I could basicly feel my energy draining out of my.

Kai: I kinda felt the same, but it was very little.

Sora: I know, my new form also had little drainage unlike Burst Limit. Anyway, where getting off track. So yeah, I was losing to Maximus big time and quickly defeated. Maximus then launched a attack to destroy the planet we where on. I laid there helpless as the planet was on the verge of blowing and then in an instant, I found myself in a area much like this, only with more trees. This guy with green skin then healed me, he called himself Havor. It appears this guy was very similar to the Kai’s in a lot of way’s. Healing ability, instant transmission, fusion earrings, the works. It seems that the planet me and Maximus was fighting on was this dudes home planet, which Maximus visited a few day’s before. Maximus thought he killed them all, but Havor was away at the time. Me and Havor talked, and he said he could feel hidden depths in my power. So as I sat their, Havor took his hand and placed it above my head, he started to yell out and suddenly a aura exploded around me. As Havor continued doing... whatever he was doing, I could feel my power growing rapidly. It was as if someone flicked a switch, I was speechless at the power I felt flowing around me. Before long, we felt Maximus power once more, so Havor game me the fusion earings and I took his ship and blasted of in pursuit of Maximus.

Sly: Why did Havor have a ship on a strange planet.

Sora: It wasn’t a strange planet. It was the planet where their army was based. In a twisted turn of fate though, the army was also on vacation, and was on the home planet when it was destroyed.

Jyn: Poor guy, he lost everything.

Sora: He said he knew some people and would travel there after I left to be with them.

Kai: At least he isn’t alone anyway.

Sly: Well it’s great to have you back buddy. *smiles* Your really saved our asses. Now, let’s ready our self’s for Maximus return.

Jyn: Right. And Sly, how’s your arm.

Sly: Oddly enough, it’s healing way faster then expected. The doctors can’t believe it. Probably has something to due with me sayian dna.

It seems that news is good, Riku will survive, though is out of any fights for a while it would seem. Also Sly’s arm is healing quite fast. Plus, we have finally learned what happened with Sora. It seems luck was on Sora side when Havor saved him. With the talk all over with, our hero’s are going to ready them self’s for Maximus return. This time, there will be no fusion, but everyone will be at full strength. Will our hero’s win, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:35 am

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we found out about Sora survival and return to Earth. We learned how Sora got the power he now has, and best of all, we learned that even Riku survived Maximus attack. Now our hero’s are waiting for Maximus return so they can settle things once and for all.

Chapter 137: The invasion.

It’s been several day’s since we last met our hero’s, Riku is still in the hospital due to his injuries, but is now allowed visitors. Sly and Kai are currently visiting him, the others on still on guard, keeping an eye out for any high power’s, any evil power’s.

Jyn: It’s been several day’s, you think he ran away.

Sora: Not a chance. He was winning until we fused, with the earings gone, he has nothing to fear. If I had to bet, he’s waiting till we drop’s our guard. When we do, he’ll pick off the strongest of us, then finish the rest.

Jyn: Can you feel him waiting.

Sora: No, I just feel really on edge. I don’t feel safe, put it that way. He’s out their, I stake my life on it, he’s out their.

We now switch our attention to outer space, to a planet Sora visited once before, planet Baruka. Stopped outside the atmosphere is a space ship. The ship is round and flat, disc shaped say, but is huge in since. Inside we see only 2 figures, one cannot be seen, the other is human shaped and has dark blue skin. This beings hair is lime green and he has what seems to be claw makes on his face. He has pitch black eyes with silver pupils and shot spiked hair. He wears wears a tight outfit much like Vegeta's (Buu saga) only without the gloves. The outfit is the same color as his skin. His muscle also resembles Vegeta’s and he stands at 5 foot, 6 ½ inches tall.

???: Your almightiness, planet Baruka straight ahead.

Hidden guy: Is that so. Lets pay them a little visit shall we.

???: As you order.

The ship then begins to enter the planets atmosphere. As it nears the ground a lot of Barukanians begin to look to the sky as a huge shadow is cast over them. The ship put’s out it’s landing gear and suddenly land, crushing building and Barukans that where inside. Is isn’t long before Kargo arrives at the scene. Then the door opens and a man steps out. This person is humanoid and stands at 5 foot, 9 inches tall. His hair greatly resembles Goku’s but is longer at the back. He wears what looks like sayian armor (think sayian saga Vegeta) but wears black under the armor instead of blue. His eyes are white with solid red pupils and his muscle mass is around that of a ultra super sayian.

Kargo: Who are you. Why have you come.

???: I was getting tired of sitting around in that ship, so it’s time for a little fun.

Kargo: By fun, I take it you don’t mean a game of baseball.

???: No, I have something a lot more devilish in mind. *smiles evilly*

Kargo: Well you’ve picked the wrong planet to mess with.

???: I doubt that. You see, your all weak, and I’m strong.

Kargo: I’ll show you weak.

Kargo runs in and throws a punch, hitting this guy in the face. The nameless guy flinches slightly, but laughs at Kargo.

???: Hahahaha, quite a punch there. To bad your hopelessly outmatched against me.

This person then stretches out his left arm, palm facing Kargo and fingers fully extended. He freezes Kargo so he can’t move, this guy then pushes his right arm forward quickly which creates a shock wave that hit’s Kargo. He repeatedly does 9 more shock waves, the last one blasting Kargo away. Kargo fly’s some distance before landing and sliding alone the ground.

???: What wrong tough guy. You haven’t had enough yet have you?

Kargo pushes himself up, his cloth ripped where the shock waves hit him.

Kargo: It’ll take a lot more then that to put me down.

???: Good, I’ve got a lot more to go.

In a hear by hotel we see a humanoid female sleeping on her bed. She soon wakes when she hears people passing by. This lady looks to be in her later teens and has long brown hair and blue eyes pupils. She’s wearing a green shirt and blue jeans and is around 5 foot high.

Girl: What’s going on.

Random guy: Kargo is fighting some space dude.

Girl: Kargo???

Random guy: Our planets champion.

Girl: Ah, ok thanks then. *closes door* I think I’ll go and check things out.

This girl leaves and makes her way through the crowd. Once outside she takes to the sky and blast off. It appears Sora’s buddy Kargo has a battle on his hands, can he protect his race. And where is Maximus, what’s taking him so long to return to Earth. Find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:37 am

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen a new threat attack Kargo’s home planet. This person considers Kargo to be no threat to him, and so far, he isn’t. On Earth Maximus has yet to make his promised return. Where is Maximus, can Kargo survive, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 138: Evil reuniting.

We begin out in space, we focus on Kargo’s planet as we see a large explosion. As we move in we see Kargo pushing himself out of a crater.

Kargo: Damn you.

Kargo get’s upright and spreads out all limbs, as he focus his eyes look angry and a lime green glow surrounds his body. After he's ready, he fires an energy shaped version of his body, which travels at tremendous speed towards his foe. The attack connects Kargo unnamed opponent makes no attempt to move. On contact there is a large explosion.

Kargo: Got him.

Then a voice speaks though the dust.

???: Did you now.

As the dust clears we see this evil being with a transparent barrier around him.

???: Hmhmhm, how do you expect to win if you can’t even hurt my base forum.

Kargo: Base forum. *looks slightly shocked*

We see the girl from before looking upset.

Girl: Damn, looks like I’ll have to get my hands dirty.

We switch back to the evil being who is smiling evilly.

???: So many spectators watching our little fight isn’t there.

Kargo: Err, I won’t let you hurt any of these people.

???: Really.

This strange evil steers at one of the frightened spectators, making direct eye contact. For only a second this evil’s eye pupils turns orange. Suddenly the spectator starts scream out in pain, blood running from his eyes down over his face. With a twisted smile, this evil being tilts his head slightly and the spectator falls to the ground lifeless.

???: I guess you where wrong.

The remaining spectators look scared shitless, except the girl who is really getting pissed. Turning back to our fighters we see this evil being with a evil grin on his face, suddenly a familiar voice is heard.

Voice: Omega, hmhmhm, still got no fashion sense.

The evil we now know as Omega turns around to face the person behind the voice, who is non other then Maximus.

Omega: Well, well, well. Maximus. I see you haven’t changed since our last meeting.

Maximus: Nor have you. *evil smile*

Omega: Why have you come here traitor. If I remember correctly, I said I’d kill you if I ever seen you again.

Maximus: I want your assistance.

Omega laughs out load.

Omega: What makes you think I’ll help you.

Maximus: Cause I have found something you are looking for.

Omega: Oh really now.

Maximus: Yes, planet Earth.

Omega: EARTH!!! The home of the legendary dragon balls. Maximus, this may have just saved your life.

Maximus: My life was always safe. I’d kill you before you’d kill me.

Omega: Don’t say thing you know are not true. Now take me to Earth.

Maximus (thinking): Even if those idiot Earthlings has any more of them fusion tricks, they are still doomed.

Maximus then glances at Omega as he and Maximus boards Omegas ship.

Maximus: (thinking): And after your usefulness has passed Omega, I’ll do what I didn’t do before, and finish you off.

Maximus and Omega are shortly seen entering the ship’s huge cockpit area.

Omega: JL3.

The blue skinned guy turns around.

JL3: Yes.

Omega: Set the ship to this destination.

Maximus hands JL3 the directions to Earth.

JL3: As you command.

A few minutes after the huge space ship lifts into the sky and blast off.

Well, it seems some names have been revealed. This latest evil is know as Omega and his henchman is JL3. It appears Omega knows Maximus and even called him a traitor. Omega said he’d kill Maximus, but when Maximus said he found Earth, Omega quickly changed his mind. It would seem that Omega wants the dragon balls, though he has no idea that the dragon balls no longer exist. What will Omega do to Earth if he discovers this, and what will he do to Maximus if he tries to betray him again. Well all that is known for sure is that there is a shit load of trouble heading towards Earth, can our hero’s stand up to these evil forces, find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:06 pm

On the last Episode of Ultimate Battle Z we witnessed Kargo battle Omega, although this didn’t work out so well. It seems Omega wouldn’t be stopped until Maximus arrived. After chatting and shearing a few death threats, both boarded Omega ship to blast off towards Earth. What will become of our hero’s, well that can only be answered as the progresses can it.

Chapter 139: In pursuit.

We first check in with Kargo and his people, we take a look to the sky as the huge ship has become nothing but a glimmer of light far in the distance.

Kargo: *in a angered voice* Fuck!!!

Kargo slam’s his fist into the ground, leaving a imprint when he pull’s it out. Kargo then stands up.

Kargo: No way will he get away with that. He thinks he can kill the people of this plant, then just get away free and terrorise another. No, he must be stopped.

About a half hour later Kargo is readying to board his own space ship. There is a lot od sad faces as many don’t want him to leave, though Kargo promises to return.

Kargo: Well, bye my friends.

A voice then yells out from the crowd. It say’s “Wait” as the girl from earlier steps up to the ships entrance.

Kargo: What is it.

Girl: I’m coming.

Kargo: Listen um............ what’s your name?

Girl: Kairi.

Kargo: Listen Kairi, you’d best not come. This will be a dangerous battle.

Kairi: Look bud. You can’t win by yourself, so your going to need help. Now you can take me, or you can take one of these guy’s that probably can’t even land a proper punch. I’m the best shot you have of beating these guy’s.

Kargo: Come in.

Kargo and Kairi both enter Kargo ship. Inside they talk.

Kargo: I didn’t want to frighten them outside. Look, this aint going to be any friendly loser go’s home fight, if we lose, we die. Are you sure your willing to give your life in order to protect the good?

Kairi: Wouldn’t be my first time. But to give a direct answer, yes I am.

Both looks serious for a moment then Kargo relaxes and smiles.

Kargo: Then lets go.

A few minutes after these words are said, Kargo and Kairi blast off in their ship. Meanwhile on Earth we check in on Riku who is now alone sleeping in his bed. He’s doing a lot of twitching as if he was having a bad dream, he suddenly wakes and sit’s up while yelling “NO!!!!!!!.” Tears runs down Riku’s face as he grip’s his bed sheets tightly.

Riku: Damn it Riku, forget about her already. She died a long time ago.

Riku wipes the tears from his face and lay’s back in his bed.

Riku: Some day, we will be united again.

Riku just lay’s back in his bed, wide awake. Meanwhile our hero’s are resting as Sly decided to stand guard.

Sly: Man I don’t like this. Whatever Maximus is planning, I know it’s gonna be bad, Sora knows it to. I’m even unsure of we’ll win this time. Round 2 hasn’t even started and where a man short.

Sly just stares into the emptiness.

Sly: Mew, Chulance. Save a spot up there for us, just encase the worst was to happen.

As Sly makes arrangements in the Other World, we take a look at Sora who is also having trouble sleeping. We now start to enter Sora thoughts, we see Sora and Maximus fighting.

Maximus: Ha, without your fusion your useless. No wonder you couldn’t protect these people.

A pile of body’s appears behind Maximus as he laughs in a creepy, evil tune.

Sora: Why you.

Sora is pissed and go’s at Maximus full speed, though it looks like slow motion. Maximus suddenly vanishes and as Sora turns around, all he see’s is a large energy blast digging through the ground. Sora then hears a voice repeating his name over and over, back in the real world we see Sly knelled down by Sora, nudging him and saying his name. Sora soon wakes up.

Sora: Huh wha....

Sly: You where having a bad dream. It was about the upcoming battle right?

Sora: Kinda. I dreamed that I was the only one left and useless to do anything to protect Earth.

Sly: Don’t worry, it’s just a dream. *in a extremely low voice* I hope.

Sora: Huh?

Sly: Ow, nothing.

Well, Maximus and Omega are on their way to Earth, and surprisingly, so is Kargo along with Kairi who insisted on coming. On Earth, Sly and Sora are haunted with thoughts of how badly the upcoming battle could end, and Sly even asked Mew and Chulance to make room in the Other World. Riku is also haunted with bad thoughts, of a girl who has died in his past. Kai and Jyn are sleeping soundly, but with nightmares haunting 3 of our hero’s, it can’t be a good sign. Will our hero’s pull through, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:06 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z Kargo along with a unexpected teammate left his planet in pursuit of Maximus and Omega. Meanwhile Riku is having dreams of a girl he used to know while Sly and Sora are having nightmares about the approaching battles. Only Kai and Jyn are able to rest peacefully. Is all these bad thoughts a sign of a dark future, only way to find out is to keep reading Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 140: The arrival.

It’s now morning on Earth, Kai and Jyn wake from their slumber as Sora and Sly are still
focused to the sky, looking serious.

Kai: *yawn* Didn’t you guy’s sleep last night?

Sly: Couldn’t sleep.

Sora: Same here.

Jyn: So you guy’s stayed up all night?

Sora: No shit Sherlock Homes.

As they discuss what to do next, dark clouds begin to cover the sky’s.

Kai: Looks like there’s a storm coming.

Sly: Yes, we know.

As the sky darkens with the clouds overhead, load thunder is suddenly heard.

Jyn: If where gonna go see Riku today, now is the time.

Sly: Agreed, let’s go.

Everyone get’s connected to Sly and they all vanish just as the rain begins to pour. They all then arrive in Riku’s room at the hospital.

Sora: How’s things going Riku?

Riku: As boring as hell. Are you sure there isn’t a faster way to heal me, this is fucking taking forever.

Sly: Sorry, but no.

Riku: Man I can’t believe this. Even the tv sucks here. They have 6000 channels and only 400 of them has anything good on.

Sora: How about playing a few games?

Riku: All the are shit man, seriously.

Kai: On the upside, you get free food.

Riku: Which taste like a persons dirty sock.

Outside the weather get’s worse as lightning now flashes in the pounding rain.

Sly: Man, it’s really coming down out their.

Elsewhere in space the huge ship carrying Omega and Maximus is closing in on Earth fast.

Maximus: Hmm, looks a bit stormy down their on Earth.

Omega: Excellent. There is nothing like a good storm when killing people.

The ship enters the Earths atmosphere and begins to hover in the sky.

Omega: Let’s get the dragon balls.

Omega and Maximus fly from the ships entrance and into the story weather. Back with our hero’s Kai is looking through the window.

Kai: Man, I can’t sense anything through this storm.

Kai continues to look through the window, each flash of lightning lighting up the ground outside. Suddenly one flash reveals to figures standing outside.

Kai: Guy’s, I think he’s back.

Sora and Sly runs to the window and stares though the darkness, another flash of lightning agin reveals 2 figures then the next flash after that reveals nothing as both figures are now gone.

Sora: Damn, that was him alright, but who is the other guy.

Sly: This is gonna be trouble. They are using this storm to hid their energy’s, I can’t sense nothing out there.

Sora: Can’t see much either.

Suddenly the whole building shakes from a large explosion. The power dies and everything go’s dark.

It seems Omega and Maximus has already gotten to Earth. As if facing Maximus wasn’t going to be bad enough, our hero’s now has to face 2 opponents with only visibility, which is very limited cause of a bad storm. The battle starts on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z Sly and Sora was unable to get any sleep, neither could Riku. When the gang went to visit Riku, a big storm quickly moved over the area, also Omega and Maximus reached Earth. Our hero’s know they have arrived, but with more trouble then first expected, can they win?

Chapter 141: The beginning of the battle.

We begin on Earth, Sly and the others are seen quickly leaving the hospital and entering the rain outside. Lightning flashes every few seconds quickly lighting up the entire area.

Kai: Damn, can you locate them guy’s?

Sly: No, there is to much disturbance from the storm to lock on to a power level.

We see Sora looking around, lightning flashes a few times, then a flash suddenly reveals Omega behind Sora smiling evilly. We switch to Kai view point, we suddenly hear a scream and a see a energy blast explode in the distance. The remaining energy fades quickly, making everything dark once again.

Kai: Sora, SORA!!!

We switch back to see Sora pushing himself up off the now muddy ground.

Omega: Give them to me. I want the dragon balls.

Sora: *looks surprised* *thinking* "What the, the dragon balls are destroyed, unless he doesn’t know that" Err, I’ll never tell you where they are.

Omega: Then how about if I destroy this planet.

Sora: You won’t do that cause you’ll destroy the balls.

Omega: Hmhmhmhm, you seen though that bluff huh. Then I’ll get the info out of you the enjoyable way, by beating it out of you.

Sora: Just try it.

Elsewhere in space.

Kairi: How long till we get to Earth?

Kargo: At this speed, 2 day’s.

Kairi: What!!! Oh great, we’ll never get there in time.

Kargo: *smiles* I suggest you take a seat a buckle up.

Kairi: O..K.

Kairi seats down and straps in a five point safety harness, same as what Kargo is wearing. When Kairi gives the OK Kargo pushes on a few buttons and pushes a lever full forward. We take a view from outside the ship as we hear the engines riv up, then in a flash the ship is gone, leaving a extremely long white streak behind. Inside the ship Kairi and Kargo are pushed right back into their seats, unable to get up if they wanted. Kairi say’s “unreal” but the ship is moving at such speed that Kairi passes her own voice, Kargo hears nothing at all as the ship is moving well beyond the speed of sound.

On Earth Sora and Omega are fighting, Omega blocking every hit Sora attempts. Meanwhile Maximus has started attacking our 3 remaining heroes. We close in to see Sly stumble back a little, Kai sliding back across the ground after blocking a heavy hit, and Jyn air breaking close to Kai.

Kai: Come on, lets take this fucker down.

Kai yells out as a light blue aura greatly explodes around him.

Jyn: I hear ya.

Jyn quickly yells out while clenching his fist, his hair grows long and golden as his eye brows disappear. A golden aura burst out around Jyn and lightning sparks crackle around his body.

Sly: So it’s already that time huh. *smiles*

Sly also clenches his fist and yells out, his shirt is ripped off and red fur covers his upper body. A red-gold aura containing blacks-red sparks surrounds him.

Maximus: So that’s it huh, same tricks as last time.

Sly: Except where all at full power this time.

Lightning flashes again quickly revealing Maximus for a short second.

Maximus: You really think it’ll make a difference.

Maximus yells it out as his hair and pupils turns red, his muscles bulge and a golden aura with lighting sparks surrounds his body.

Sly: We gotta work fast, me and Jyn don’t have much time transformed like this.

Jyn: Yah, I can already feel the energy in my body slipping away.

Kai: Then let’s go.

Kai and Jyn charges forward as Sly vanishes from sight.

Well the battle has started, right now it’s Sora vs Omega and Sly, Jyn, and Kai vs Maximus. As suspected, Omega doesn’t know the dragon balls were destroyed, which is good cause he will not destroy the Earth now, though we can’t say the same for Maximus as he has already attempted to destroy Earth 2 times before. And in space, Kargo and Kairi has upped the speed big time, now breaking the sound barrier, it shouldn’t take them long to get to Earth, but can they help? Find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z Omega and Maximus made their move. Omega attacked Sora looking for the dragon balls. Sora refused to give any information, so Omega plans to beat the information out of him. Meanwhile Maximus has attacked Sly, Jyn, and Kai. Lastly, Kairi and Kargo has upped their speed and is headed rapidly towards Earth. It’s time for battle, on ULTIMATE.. BATTLE.. Z!!!!

Chapter 142: The epic triple battle.

We start off with seeing Sly, Jyn, and Kai ready to battle the powered up Maximus.

Sly: We gotta work fast, me and Jyn don’t have much time transformed like this.

Jyn: Yah, I can already feel the energy in my body slipping away.

Kai: Then let’s go.

Kai and Jyn charges forward as Sly vanishes from sight. Maximus ducks down and preforms a sweep kick knocking Sly off his feet as he appears. Maximus continues the sweep but Kai and Jyn jumps over it as they close in. Kai does a flip in the air and try’s for a knee to Maximus head, at the same moment Jyn throws a punch, Maximus catches both hits in the palms of his hands but received a packing kick to the face from Sly and is sent flying backwards. Maximus does a back flip shortly after and ready himself for another attack, a little bit of blood is seen running from Maximus nose.

Maximus: You *points at Sly*. Are going to pay for that one.

Sly: How much? *smiles*

Maximus: *grins* This payment requires more then money, it requires life, yours.

Sly: That’s a payment I can’t afford.

Maximus charges forward, Sly get’s in a blocking stance as Maximus throws a powerful punch. We then see a large explosion, Sora flies out of the explosion cloud and air brakes.

Omega: Willing to talk yet.

Sora: NEVER!!!

Sora starts powering up, his hair spikes, pupils turns red, and lightning sparks start to surround his body. A large blue aura surrounds him and Sora relaxes himself.

Omega: Impressive power. Though if 3 of your friends are having trouble with Maximus, how do you hope to stand a change against someone stronger.

Omega begins powering up, large bolts of lightning shoots down from the storm clouds hitting the ground. Each flash is so bright it’s blinding. Omega body slowly grows and a black aura surrounds his body. The ground trembles as Omega body reaches about 7 feet tall, his hair and eye pupils fades into a bright green color. Omega muscles grow, making him pretty buff (think transformed Bojack) and his armor expanded as his body grow. Lastly green sparks surrounds Omega body.

Sora: I won’t lose.

Sora dashes at Omega, when Sora closes in Omega throws a punch the same time Sora does. Sora punch manages to hit first, but Sora is shocked when Omega is seemingly unaffected and punches Sora back. We see Sora fall back as Omega follows after him.

Elsewhere we see Kargo ship appear as it slows down while entering Earths atmosphere.

Kargo: Hold on.

We see Kargo ship quick close in on where Omega ship is parked. Inside JL3 seems to be relaxing when the roof above him collapses. Once ruble stops falling and dust clears we see Kargo’s ship in the control room of Omega ship with a huge hole above it. The door to Kargo ship opens and Kargo and Kairi walks out.

JL3: Halt.

Kargo: *confused* Who the fuck are you. Where is Omega.

JL3: Omega is on a important mission. I am his right hand man, JL3.

Kargo: What the hell kind of name is that?

JL3: It’s a model number, not a name moron. Now. You have trashed my masters ship, and for that you’ll die.

Kairi: Let me take him.

Kargo: Nah, I could use a warm up. You go ahead, I’ll catch up.

Kairi: You sure.

Kargo: *smiles* This fight is already over.

Kairi say’s “OK” and blast off, quickly blast off, disappearing into the distance. We then see Kargo and JL3 steering each other down, JL3 suddenly vanishes from sight and reappears with a punch to Kargo chest, Kargo is stunned a little but quickly recovers and counters attacks. JL3 is surprised and disappears, making Kargo fist hit nothing but the floor.

Kargo: Hehehe, I fought a speedy guy like you not long ago. When I get my hands on you, it’ll be lights out.

JL3: We’ll see.

Well Kargo and Kairi has reached Earth. It seems Kargo wanted to be the one to deal with JL3 and their battle is about to begin. Else where the battle has gotten serious with Sora and Omega as both have powered up. And Maximus seems to be setting his sights on Sly after Sly managed to hit him. It would appear that the talk is behind us now, meaning that the fighting is starting. The war begins on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Kargo and Kairi crash in on JL3. Kargo has decided to take JL3 and Kairi has gone ahead. Meanwhile Sora and Omega are both powered up and ready to get serious. Lastly Maximus has set his sights on Sly, the fight rages on now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 143: The epic triple battle continues.

Kargo: Hehehe, I fought a speedy guy like you not long ago. When I get my hands on you, it’ll be lights out.

JL3: We’ll see.

JL3 teleports in close and throws a furry of punches at Kargo, Kargo is feeling some effect to the hits but not enough to slow him down. Kargo puts both hands stretched out to the side, with his palms facing up in the air. On top of each hand, he starts charging 2 lime-green energy balls (seemingly plasma balls). The 2 balls each are as big as he is, then he slowly starts to make his arms rise, making the 2 balls merge into 1 big one, while his hands are diagonally up in the air, holding the ball. He then throws the ball with both hands while bending forward.

The attack hits and as a result a huge section of Omega ship is blown to bits. When the dust clears a barrier surrounds JL3.

JL3: You didn’t think it’d be that easy did you.

JL3 rushes in and lands a punch to Kargo face then quickly teleports and kicks Kargo up, there is another teleport and JL3 knocks Kargo down, then one last teleports where JL3 smashes Kargo into the floor. Kargo get’s up with a annoyed look, then say’s “so your strong after all”. Kargo puts both arms stretched out in front of his body with his hands fisted. He then charges lime green energy around the edges of his fists and starts to rotate both inwards and back outwards. While doing these rotations (which increase in speed) he starts to fire fist-shaped energy at JL3 which catches him by surprise. After the attack (which seemed to not effect JL3) Kargo grabs JL3 by the back of the head and smashes JL3 face into his knee. JL3 then elbows Kargo in the face and kicks him away.

JL3: I’ll kill you.

Kargo: Will you now.

JL3 vanishes from sight and uppercuts Kargo, he then teleports agin and hit's Kargo with 29 ki blast. JL3 the teleports in close and lands 19 punches on various locations of Kargo body and finishes with a left handed energy beam. JL3 then brings his left arm back and charges energy, he then pushes his arm forward releasing another light blue beam of energy towards Kargo. Kargo looks pissed and rushes the beam head on. Kargo catches JL3 beam, and gives it a hard punch deflecting it in a different direction.

JL3: Damn, what’s this guy made of.

Meanwhile Omega and Sora are fighting intensely as they have moved from hand to hand combat to ki blast. All we see in the darkness is balls of energy flying around everywhere, soon both become visible as they just stands across from each other.

Omega: Not bad, how about we kick things up a notch. *evil smile*

With that Omega completely vanishes from sight and reappears with a elbow to Sora face, Omega then grabs Sora shirt and starts giving Sora repeated punches, all to the face.

Omega: Tell me where they are.

Omega then lets a shock wave out of his hand sending Sora back crashing into the ground. Sora recovers himself, but when he looks Omega is gone. A voice suddenly say’s “so you still refuse to talk” and Sora is seen bending backwards in pain as Omega is seen with his knee in Sora back. Omega then puts both hands together and slams Sora hard in the chest making him crash into the ground. After a short pause, Sora begins to climb back up, coughing a little as the breath was knocked out of him.

Sora: You’ll never make me talk.

Omega: Listen here runt, I may want the dragon balls, but annoy me enough and I will destroy this planet, either it be with or without immortality.

Sora: Then I’ll just have to kill you right now.

Sora cuts his hands by his side, Omega smiles pushes both arm's forward, palms facing Sora and finger's stretched out.

Sora: What the.

Sora try’s to move, but finds himself unable to. Omega suddenly appears in front of Sora and land a hard punch to Sora gut. Omega then vanishes and arrives with his foot in Sora back, pushing him to the ground. As Omega stands back, Sora begins to twitch on the ground showing he is getting his movement back.

Omega: Enough of you.

Omega rises both hands above his head, green bolts of lightning crackles between his hands as a black/green ball of energy forms. Sora has meanwhile pushed himself up on his hands and knees and look up at Omega with a frightened look when a figure unexpectedly gives Omega a hard kick to the face knocking him back.

Female voice: You OK?

Sora: Who...

Female voice: Kairi. I’ll explain who I am later.

At this time Sly, Kai, and Jyn are in close combat with Maximus who appears to be losing his temper as he’s having a hard time keeping up with all 3.

Maximus: Will... you... just... stay DOWN!!!

On that note Maximus let’s out a small energy burst from his body, which slickly stuns our heros, then with one roundhouse kick, kicks all 3 away. Sly recovers then stretches out both arms and legs. He puts his arms in a bend so that his hands reach further then his back. (Like Vegeta getting ready to do the Final Flash). His shoulders are therefor also pushed backwards making his back bend. His hands are open and the fingers are fully stretched. Then his hands start glowing blue because of the energy formed around it and he shouts: "Let's see you stop this one!". After that he suddenly bends forward, clapping his hands hard together releasing a blue thin, square wall of energy. The wave is slightly bolded in the front and the outer ends seem to bend backwards because of the speed it travels.

Maximus: *looking at the incoming attack* You think I’m a fool.

The attack passes through what looked like Maximus and exploded on the ground. Maximus then appears behind Sly and say’s “after image fool” and punches at Sly. Although to Maximus surprise he finds Sly also used a after image. Both fighters keeps throwing punches until finally, only hitting after images, until Sly finally crashes to the ground. Sly slowly gets up, looking rather wore out.

Sly: *pant* Damn. *pant*

Jyn: What???

Sly: *pant* Not only does transformations burn more energy, *pant* but so do attacks. *pant* Man, I feel as if I pushed everything I had into that move, *pant* which I sure as hell didn’t.

Jyn: Thanks for the tip.

Kai and Jyn rush towards Maximus as Sly hangs back and tries to gain back some energy. The 3 quickly engage in close combat agin.

Well, JL3 and Kargo are throwing everything they got at each other trying to finish each other off quickly. Meanwhile Omega got the upper hand on Sora and was intending to finish him when Kairi came along. Turning to Sly and the others, Sly found out that Maximus ability doesn’t only increase the rate of ki consumption from transformations, but also makes you burn more energy when using attacks. Now while Sly hangs back for the moment, Kai and Jyn are attacking Maximus by them self’s. To see how the fight progresses, be sure to read the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:11 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z JL3 and Kargo went full out throwing a steady swarm of attacks at each other. Meanwhile Omega showed he clearly outmatched Sora and was about to finish him when Kairi arrived right on time. Also, Sly found out that using attacks around Maximus really burns your energy. Now only Kai and Jyn are fighting at the moment. The battle continues now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 144: Maximus dies.

We start of with Maximus, Kai, and Jyn as all 3 are in close combat. The 3 fight hard as after a while Jyn begins slowing down. Jyn the jumps back and shout “Star Sh...” but is cut off by Kai.

Kai: Don’t, remember what happened to Sly.

Jyn: Ya, right. Thanks.

Suddenly Maximus punches Kai away and quickly kicks Jyn in the opposite direction. Maximus then sends a volley of energy blast at Sly through his right hand while charging energy in his left. Sly looks up and only see’s energy blast heading towards him.

Sly: That wont work.

Sly yells as his aura explodes, exploding the blast before they reach Sly. However Sly has blinded himself in a dust cloud by now and suddenly a large energy beam breaks through the cloud inches away from Sly. A large explosion occurs leaving behind a large hole in the ground. Maximus smiles then puts on a more focused face as he jumps to the side, dodging a punch from Sly. Maximus say “hello” and grabs Sly arm then quickly knees Sly in the gut.

Sly: How, can you keep up with that speed?

Maximus: Honestly, I can’t.

Sly looks shocked and confused.

Maximus: With eye sight, I loses track of you when you move at them speeds. However, it’s your energy that gives you away. You see, I’m VERY good at tracking and location energy signals quickly. So, ever on the off change I do lose you completely, I will find you instantly when you reappears.

Sly: So you can also tell where we are by following our energy.

Maximus: Indeed. It’s much more reliable eye sight. As a example, your friends are about to attack in 3, 2, 1.

Maximus ducks down dodging a kick from Kai which just misses Sly. Maximus then swings Sly into Kai, using Sly as a weapon and knocking Kai away again. Maximus then fires a energy blast deflecting a incoming blast from Jyn.

Maximus: Plus, not only can I sense your energy but I can instantly sense the energy of any attacking heading towards me. Thus why your sneak attacks in our last encounter always failed. In short, if I wanted, you’d never be able to hit me as I’d always know what’s coming.

Sly: Well, I think your screwed then.

Maximus: And why would that be.

Maximus begins to turn around as he notices Kai coming again, Sly however pulls Maximus back (as Maximus was still holding Sly arm) punched Maximus in the gut. Sly then put Maximus in a hold (think of Ginyu grab in BT3).

Sly: Now guy’s.

Both Kai and Jyn had already started forming their attacks, after a few seconds Kai lets out a huge combined energy beam.

Sly: *while holding Maximus in place* Escape this.

Them beam closes in quickly as Maximus is slowly starting to break Sly hold, however he can’t escape fast enough and just as the attack touches Maximus body Sly lets go and uses instant transmission to escape just in time. The beam travels, pushing Maximus, but not engulfing him. The beam continues to push Maximus deep into space. Maximus looks behind him, then get’s a frightened look as he again try’s to get control of the huge beam. As we zoom out we see the beam pushing Maximus towards the sun. Unable to control the beam, Maximus screams out painfully as he nears the sun. We see his skin burning up from the heat, and as we zoom out we see the beam disappear into the sun. No explosion is created as the energy would be vaporized before getting anyway near the sun’s surface. Back on Earth.

Sly: High five.

Sly and Kai high fives and they all celebrate their victory, however their celebration is quickly stopped by a large explosion in the distance.

Jyn: One down.

Sly: One to go.

Kai: Look on the bright side, at least the worst is over with.

Sly: Amen to that. Maximus was a real pain in the ass.

Jyn: Let’s hurry.

Kai: Yes.

The 3 fly off towards where the explosion took place.

Maximus has at least been put to rest by the real ultimate power, the sun itself. Thanks to Sly keeping Maximus in place, our hero’s could land a power attack on Maximus. Although the attack itself couldn’t kill Maximus, it ultimately did it’s job with a little help. Now all that’s left is Jl3 and Omega. Can Kargo win, can our team of hero’s defeat Omega, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we witnessed the death of Maximus. As strong as he was, the sun was stronger. Now it’s time for the other match with Omega, so stay tuned and keep reading.

Chapter 145: Omega Strikes.

We start this chapter earlier where Omega rises both hands above his head, green bolts of lightning crackles between his hands as a black/green ball of energy forms. Sora has meanwhile pushed himself up on his hands and knees and look up at Omega with a frightened look when a figure unexpectedly gives Omega a hard kick to the face knocking him back.

Female voice: You OK?

Sora: Who...

Female voice: Kairi. I’ll explain who I am later.

Just as Kairi finished her sentence Omega was already recovered and gives her a hard punch to the gut. Omega then gives Kairi a energy blast to the face knocking her back. Sora comes at Omega but only ends up getting a roundhouse kick to the face. Omega then jumps in the sky and fires a volley of energy blast at Kairi who is just recovering from her blast to the face.

Meanwhile Kargo and JL3 are in close combat and fighting hard as both has went to there fullest power. JL3 has already revealed to Kargo his ki absorbing ability’s when he absorbed one of Kargos finishers. Now in close combat they both fight rather evenly until Kargo lands a hard punch, Kargo then grabs JL3 head and repeatedly smashes it into his knee, knocking JL3 a bit dizzy. Kargo then grabs hold to both of JL3 arms and pulls them in separate directions, Kargo yells out and then we see both of JL3 arms get ripped off his body, making him scream in unbelievable pain.

Kargo: I said it’d be all over when I got my hands on you.

Kargo then finishes by cracking JL3 neck, Kargo shortly after fly’s off. Meanwhile Kairi and Sora has teamed up on Omega, after finding a opening Omega grabs Sora’s head and smashes it into Kairi head, making her stumble back. Omega then slams Sora into the ground and gives him repeated ki blast. Omega then holds his hand out towards Sora, as Omega raise his arm we see Sora body lift into the sky, as some force was lifting Sora up.

Omega: Your dead.

Voice: I don’t think so.

Omega then drops Sora and looks to his left to see Kargo approaching. Omega holds out his left arm towards Kargo making him stop dead in his tracks.

Omega: So you followed me huh. Well I was gonna leave your people alone, but now I’ll return and kill them all.

Omega uses his free hand to fire a huge beam of energy at Kargo, the explosion knocks Kargo back a long distance before he lands and rolls over the ground.

Omega: Your nowhere near my strength. You’re a ant compared to me.

Omega then turns around to see a huge light blue beam heading towards him. Getting a bit annoyed with Sora Omega vanishes from sight and reappears behind Sora, Omega then gives Sora a hard elbow to the back of the head, knocking him out cold. Omega smiles as Sora falls to the ground. Within seconds of this we see a rain of ki blast come at Omega from above. The blast appears to hit as a huge explosion cloud is created. After the barrage of blast finishes the dust clears quickly due to the rain, to Kairi surprise however Omega is gone. A voice from behind her says “looking for me” and then Omega blast Kairi in the back with a energy blast and sends her crashing into the ground. After a few seconds Omega notices a large beam shoot into outer space, then shorty after, from out of nowhere Sly, Kai, and Jyn arrives at the battle area.

Omega: You guy’s beat Maximus *looks serious*

Sly: Yes.

Omega smiles and we see Kairi heading back in on the attack. Omega say’s “stupid bitch” and pushes both arms forward, hands fully opened. Then green lightening forms and shoots out towards the Kairi. When the lightening gets about 20 inches from her it expands and circle around Kairi, trapping her inside a ball of lightening. The ball then closes on her, shocking Kairi severely and making her scream out. When the attack fades, smoke rises from Kairi body as she drops to her knees before falling to the ground.

Sly: Who the hell is that?

Jyn: Doesn’t really matter, it seems she can use some help, along with Sora over there.

Sly and Kai looks over to where Jyn points and sees Sora knocked out.

Omega: Is anyone willing to tell me about the dragon balls now.

Sly: Will the answer make any difference?

Omega: Not really. You tell, you die. You refuse to tell, you die.

Sly: Well, sorry to disappoint you then, but the balls where destroyed by Revolution and his gang.

Omega: I’ve heard that name before, yes, I remember him and his henchmen now. I could destroy the strongest of them without effort.

Sly: Your power isn’t that high.

Omega: Really, your friends where hardly a fight. And besides, my powers go higher then this.

Sly: *sarcastically* Greaaaat. Just what we needs, another super powerful bad guy.

It appears that Kargo won against JL3 but lost to Omega. Omega then showed what he could really do and took out Sora and Kairi rather quickly. Now Sly, Kai, and Jyn has arrived. The fight continues next time on Ultimate Battle Z
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:16 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z Kargo defeated his opponent and came to Sora and Kairi aid, though was quickly removed from the fight. Sora fell next and then Kairi. Now Sly, Jyn, and Kai has arrived to aid their fallen friends. Can they win this battle, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 146: True power.

Sly: Well, sorry to disappoint you then, but the balls where destroyed by Revolution and his gang.

Omega: I’ve heard that name before, yes, I remember him and his henchmen now. I could destroy the strongest of them without effort.

Sly: Your power isn’t that high.

Omega: Really, your friends where hardly a fight. And besides, my powers go higher then this.

Sly: *sarcastically* Greaaaat. Just what we needs, another super powerful bad guy.

Omega: So who’s first hmhmhm.

No one step’s forward, instead all 3 hero’s get’s in a fighting stance.

Omega: Oh I see, 3 on 1. Then bring it on.

Omega and our hero’s charge at each other, Omega and Jyn collides fist creating a little shock wave. Kai comes in from the right but is met by Omega foot and Kai is kicked back, Omega then flips over Jyn and kicks him in the back, pushing himself upwards at the same time. As Jyn falls Omega lifts into the sky and fires a ki blast at Sly, who blocks just in time. Omega then lands on the ground and throws energy blast at Sly, while keeping his blocking stance up, Sly is seen running through the blast. By the time Sly reaches Omega he lowers his guard and looks rather torn up.

Omega: Just give up kid.

Sly: I wouldn’t know how if I wanted to. *light laughter*

Omega begins forming another energy ball when a huge blast hit’s Omega from the side, Sly shields his eyes as a lot of dirt is getting tossed around. Things quickly settle and Sly is surprised to see Omega standing above a tin pillar of land inside a large hole in the ground.

Kai: *shocked* What the.

Jyn: *worried* Oh shit.

Omega quickly rushes Sly kneeing him in the gut with such impact that Sly is sent flying. At this time Kai and Jyn are coming to Sly aid, Omega quickly turns and fires a energy blast which barely misses Jyn and hit’s ki, blasting him back. Omega then extend his left arm, finger’s on bent forward a little. Jyn quickly stop’s, watching Omega carefully. Omega then makes rocks of various size rise from the ground, they then quickly shoot at Jyn who doesn’t move. Jyn try’s to block but the rocks seem to vanish, Jyn looks confused before noticing he has become trapped inside a ball of energy.

Omega: I’ve got you.

Omega backs away from the ball and say’s “explode”, on that word the energy ball explodes as we hear a pain cry from Jyn. Then surprisingly, Jyn charges out of the explosion cloud bloody and bruised and comes at Omega, Jyn hold his left arm back and yells out “STAR SHOT” and fires the blast at Omega. Sly and Kai soon rise up besides Jyn who has now stopped. Omega can soon be seen agin, a black transparent shield with green-red lightning sparks surrounds him.

Omega: I was sure that last attack would have killed you.

Jyn: It’ll take more then that.

Omega: Then so be it.

Omega get’s in a power up stance and his aura quickly explodes around him, the Earth below starts to tremble as the clouds above break apart, letting enough sunlight through to clearly see everything. Omega say’s “this is your doom” then yells out, what seems like a strong wind comes from Omega and our hero’s are pushed back. Omega body again expands and grows, becoming huge in size. Omega muscles becomes massive with his new size and his cloth expands to fit his body. Omega aura turns black-golden and includes orange lightning sparks, his eyes turn as black as night and contains orange pupils. One last shock wave of energy completes the transformation.

Sly: Damn.

Kai: He’s fucking massive.

Jyn: He has got to be a good 20 feet high.

Omega: Now small fries, let’s get started shall we. *smiles*

Sly: If you wish.

Sly vanishes from sight and appears in front of Omega and throws a punch, Omega manages to catch Sly hand and hold it firm, applying more pressure energy second. Sly yells out in pain while trying to free his hand which is close to getting crushed. Sly thinks quick and fires a energy blast in Omega face, making him let go, even though no damage is seen on Omega.

Sly: God damnit that hurt.

Omega: Your lucky to still have that hand. Next time I’ll crush your head.

It seems that Omega was already on top of things as it was, but now Omega has shown his true power by transforming into this huge form. So far Sly almost lost a hand as it came close to getting crushed. How will our hero’s deal with this huge problem, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z Omega found out that the dragonballs were destroyed. After fighting the trio of hero’s Omega decided to unleash his full power, almost costing Sly an hand. Can the massive Omega be stopped, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 147: Unstoppable evil.

We start off with a look around the battle area, the rain has now held up as light brightly shines though the cracked apart clouds above. Looking around we see the battle area has taken quite heavy damage as hole/craters can be seen everywhere. We now start to focus on Sly, Kai, and Jyn who are in battle stance. Across from them stands Omega, smiling down at his opponents.

Omega: Shall we.

On this word our 3 hero’s charges forward, they split apart and attack Omega from different angles, Omega size prevents him from keeping up. However, Omega finally, after a few minutes, manages to grab a hold of Kia, Omega then swings Kai around, forcing Sly and Jyn to jump back out of the way. When pecked at full speed Omega releases Kai sending him crashing deep into the ground, leaving a large hole.

Sly: *looking back at the deep hole that contains Kai*: Wow, what an impact.

Suddenly a large explosion hit’s Sly from behind, Sly is sent flying from the impact. Jyn, alone for the moment, raises above Omega at a 60 degree angle and fires a rapid volley of ki blast down on Omega. Jyn appears to be doing ok as a large explosion cloud completely covers Omega. Jyn keep’s firing, picking up speed the more he fires. After a few seconds Jyn stop’s firing, the explosion cloud disappears as Omega just smiles at Jyn.

Omega: Your puny attacks won’t hurt me.

Jyn: Oh yeah.

Jyn raises his left arm above his head as a ball of energy forms, then from behind Omega the words “TAKE THIS” is heard. Omega doesn’t even have time to turn his head when a large red energy ball contacts him, making a big explosion. The energy in Jyn’s hand fades as he lowers his arm.

Jyn: Nice.

Sly: Thanks to your help that was a direct hit. *smiles*

However to Sly surprise a large black ball of energy comes from the explosion cloud, Sly try’s to counter it as he attempts to stop it with his hands. The ball however overpowers Sly and pushes him far into the distance, where a huge explosion occurs. The explosion is so big that the ground where Jyn is rumbles.

Jyn: *worried* Oh no, Sly.

Then on the ground, we take a look at the hole Kai is in. As a small rocks starts to roll into the hole, the full surrounding area starts to shake again. Beams of light shoot up around the hole as a beam of light shoots up from the hole itself, shortly after the land get’s blown apart leaving a huge hole with Kai floating over it. Kai then slowly brings his left arm back by his side, lightning sparks crackles around the palm of his hand and after a few seconds, Kai pushes his arm forward unleashing a massive golden color beam of energy with sparks crackling around it.

Jyn *shocked*: Holy shit.

Jyn uses rapid speed to clear some distance between him and Omega. The massive attack hits Omega, who makes no attempt at dodging, and the explosion creates a bright blinding light, make Jyn and Kai himself cover their eyes. As the explosion dies Omega is seen with a huge golden color shield surrounding him body.

Kai: No fucking way. *shocked*

Omega: Way. *smiles*

Kai rushes in at Omega, as Kai starts closing we can see mini blue lightning sparks jump all around Omega body. Kai throws a punch, but is electrified when his fist touches Omega body. Omega jumps back enough to straighten out his arms and aim, palms pointed at Kai before shouting “BOOM”. Kai is then sent flying back, crashing and sliding over the ground before becoming motionless. Omega then hears a load battle cry and spine around grabbing Jyn with his left hand. Omega quickly brings his right hand up and begins to laterally crush Jyn. Jyn cry’s out in pain as the sound of bones cracking can be heard from Jyn body.

Omega: Say goodbye.

As Omega was just about to crush Jyn and powerful ki blast to the back of Omega head makes him let Jyn go. Jyn body falls to the ground, giving jyn quite a lot of pain on landing with his many broken bones.

Jyn: R-Riku.

Riku lands by Jyn.

Jyn: I thought... you where still... recovering.

Riku: I can’t lay back in bed while my friends need help.

Jyn: But, is your body... ready to fight again.

Riku: I doubt it, but hell. I’d rather die aiding my friends then to survive by doing nothing.

Omega: Really, then welcome to the end.

It appears that Omega has now fare surpassed our hero’s powers. Even some of Sly and Kai strongest attacks where useless against this new power. Now Sly is blasted away somewhere and caught in a large explosion, Kai has been knocked out, and Jyn has had many of his bones crushed. Hope seemed lost until Riku arrived, but already in recovery himself, can Riku body handle the stresses of battle, or is Riku’s turn over before it started. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Previously on Ultimate Battle Z our hero’s made a stand against Omega but it seemed useless as Omega made light work of anything thrown at him. Then when Omega hit back, things started going down hill. Jyn is out of battle for sure, Kai is currently in no better shape as he’s been KO’d. And Sly’s fate is undetermined, all we know was he got caught in a explosion. Now Riku has stepped up to the battle field, but what will he do.

Chapter 148: Ultimate power isn’t enough.

We start off with seeing Riku bent over by Jyn. Riku looks up to Omega with a serious face and say’s “yes, your end”. Riku leave Jyn side and raises into the sky. Riku then begins to yell out, his aura explodes as his skin starts to turn a really dark blue, white lines go up his arms and 2 blue flaming bracelets appears on his wist. To finish Riku’s eyes turn completely white.

Omega: So, your already serious.

Riku: You know it.

Riku charges in at Omega, as he closes in he dodges a punch from Omega and lands a punch of his own, Riku then teleports and lands a spin kick to Omega face. Riku then brings both arms back by his side, a ball of energy forms in each hand and Riku pushes both hands forward, combining the balls into one and releasing a beam of blue flames at Omega. Omega however comes through the flames, grabbing Riku’s face and throwing him like a missile towards the ground. Riku air breaks quickly.

Riku: Damn, not so much as a scratch.

Riku begins to focus, 7 rings appears around Riku body before getting absorbed into him, making him glow in rainbow colors. Riku then hashes up and hits Omega hard in the stomach, Riku then teleports above Omega and yell’s “NEON FLASH!!!" then sends a rainbow color beam at Omega. The colorful beam hit’s creating a large explosion that slightly pushes Riku himself slightly back. Riku body returns to it’s blue color once agin.

Jyn: Wow, did... do it?

After a few second the same large black energy ball that blasted Sly breaks out of the explosion cloud and heads straight for Riku. “Damn” Riku say’s while bracing himself to counter the attack. Riku catches the attack in his palms but get’s pushed back quickly, Riku say’s “I have no choice” and starts powering up while being pushed back. As Riku focus more on his power up and less on the attack, the ball completely engulfs Riku’s body. Oddly enough the ball soon comes to a dead stop, it begins to crack up, the cracks pure white in color. The energy ball then explodes as a bright light breaks though blinding everybody. Omega suddenly hears a voice which say “now your finished”, Omega then receives a packing blow to the gut making him bend over. The light now fades and Omega get’s a hard kick to the back of the head, sending him crashing to the ground. Omega then pushes himself up quickly and looks into the sky. Riku is seen floating in the air, he now wears a rainbow colored cloak with a Japanese symbol on the back meaning “god”. He also has a ring above his head which looks like an angle, and 3 different sets of wings on his back.

Omega: *surprised* What is this?

Riku: A power so great it frightens even me to use it. But to defeat you, I had no choice but to call upon it.

Riku suddenly vanishes and almost instantly delivers a hard kick to Omega face, sending him falling back on the ground. Omega however get’s right back up and throws a punch at Riku, Riku stop’s the punch with 1 hand and starts to swing the huge Omega around before throwing him upwards. Riku then teleports above Omega and fires a onslaught of ki blast at him, Omega is pushed to the ground by the ki blasts as they now start tearing up the surface with there explosions. After about 10 seconds Riku stop’s his onslaught of ki blast. The smoke and dust quickly vaporises as tiny rocks fall back to the surface after getting tossed into the air. We soon see Omega cut up and bloody, though he still rises to his feet showing no pain.

Riku: You’ll never defeat this power.

Omega: To be young and foolish. My dear boy, you’ll die with this planet.

Riku: *smiles* You can’t touch me, how do you think you’ll beat me.

Omega: Why not come and find out.

Riku vanishes and is suddenly see near Omega with in a shocked stat, his fist touching Omega body, which has now got the mini lightning sparks from before. Omega then grabs Riku with both hands, both shocking and crushing him all at once. Omega then throws Riku to the ground where he lands somewhat close to Jyn.

Jyn: Riku, Riku???

Riku: Damn *Riku pushes himself into a setup posture* That was a shocking move by Omega.

We soon see Jyn with a surprised look on his face, in slow motion Riku looks at Jyn, then looks up, but before he can even raise his head, Omega slams down on Riku crushing his legs. In normal speed once more, we see Riku scream out in pain as he reverts back to normal. We hear Jyn call out Riku name as Riku is still in extreme pain.

Omega: You didn’t expect that, did you boy.

Suddenly a voice speaks out from behind Omega.

Sly: Your gonna die here. Where all gonna die here.

Omega: What does it take to prove myself to you people.

It seems Riku put up quite the fight against Omega, transforming into 2 powerful
transformations. In the end however, Omega won the battle. Now Sly has returned, but what did he mean when he said “where all gonna die here”? Find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Riku make a brave stand against Omega and even transform into a form powerful enough to hurt Omega. However, Omega still managed to get the upper hand and proceed to make Riku as useless as he made Jyn. With one mighty stomp, Omega crushed Rikus legs. It all seemed over until Sly arrived agin, but Sly’s words where anything but comforting.

Chapter 149: The war is lost, the end of hero’s.

We begin with taking a look over the battle area, Sly stands close to Omega, but is in base form.

Sly: Your gonna die here. Where all gonna die here.

Omega: What does it take to prove myself to you people.

Sly: Nothing. I know your stronger then me, but what is coming, nobody will survive.

Omega: And what exactly might that be. *Omega begins to power down into his previous form as he no longer see’s anyone as a threat to him.*

Sly: I... can feel it. It’s building up inside me, power restrained that’s looking for an exit.

Omega: Then why not let the power out, show me your true strength.

Sly: *light laughter* Don’t you think I would if I could. The power in question is uncontrollable, only unleashing itself in times or extreme anger or sadness. However, I’ve held this power back, and soon... it will surface agin. This time however, will be the final time.

Soon Sly feel to his knees, supporting his upper body with his hands. As Sly started showing difficulty the whole planet started to lightly rumble, intensifying every passing minute. The shaking soon causes Kai as well as Kairi, Sora, and Kargo to come to. Kai after a few seconds stands to his feet only to see it’s Sly that’s causing the shaking, not Omega. Kai quickly blast off towards Sly, when nearing Kai hears Sly yell “I'm gonna loose it. I'm gonna explode. It needs out. It needs to get out! I can't hold it much longer!!!” Kai lands near Sly, he see’s Sly’s body with a yellow glow, however he has not turned super sayian.

Kai: Sly, Sly what’s going on?

Sly: I’m sorry Kai, I really am sorry.

Kai: Sorry, for what?

Kai then turns his head as he hears Omega laugh.

Omega: It’s seems I’m no longer this planets greatest threat. He is. *smiles evilly*

Kai: What, no. Sly would never do anything to harm this planet.

Sly: Kai, Kai listen. You must get away, hurry. My power is surfacing, it’s going to litirally explode.

Kai: *shocked* Ex-explode.

Sly: Kai, get off this planet, NOW!!!

Omega: This is great. All I got to do is lay back and watch the bomb do it’s work.

Omega then raises a shield around himself, slowly lifting into the air.

Omega: Yes, this barrier will supply me with enough air to make a trip back to Kargo’s planet hmhmhm. I must say it’s been quite a interesting day, I now leave you to your fate, see you all in hell. *evil laugh*

Omega then quickly blast off, keeping the barrier up around him as he travels. Back at the battle area Kai doesn’t want to leave.

Kai: No, there has to be something we can do.

Sly: There is nothing that can be done, now go, please. Go while you still can.

Kai: To many friend have died. I’ll find a way to bring you back to life, along with Chulance and Mew, and everybody.

Sly: Go, GO NOW!!.

Kai nods and walks over to Riku and Jyn, grabbing both by the wist, then bringing one up over each shoulder. Kai say’s “come on guy’s, it’s time to go” then blast off.

Sly: You better hurry Kai, your time is extremely short.

Not fare away Sora, Kairi, and Kargo are floating in the sky wondering what the hell is going on. They quickly see Kai arrive.

Sora: Hey Ka... *is cut off by Kai*

Kai: We need a ship, right now. The planet is gonna blow.

Sora: *shocked* What!!!, well where’s Sly.

Kai: No time to explain, we have to leave right now.

Kargo: Let’s take my ship. It’ll be a tight fit but it should carry us all, follow me.

Kargo, followed by Kairi, who’s followed by the rest blast off towards Kargo’s ship. With the now clearer weather it takes Kargo and Kairi a fraction of the time to reach the ship then it took to reach the battle area. The gang quickly descends through the hole in the roof of Omega ship and quickly get’s aboard of Kargo’s. Kargo get’s in the drivers chair and starts the ship, the engines rev up as the lights inside flicker before coming on.

Kargo: Strap yourselves in.

Kai: *who has no seat* To what?

Kargo gives the ship full throttle as it rattles and shakes before the engines makes a load bang, were then able to see smoke rise from the engine room.

Kargo: Oh no, no no no.

Kai: What!?

Kargo: The ship must have gotten damaged in my battle with Omega henchman. I’m afraid were stuck here.

Everybody looks worried. Elsewhere, back at the battle field we see Sly still on the ground, tears running down his face.

Sly: Times... up.

Sly’s body start’s to continuously glow brighter as the Earths shaking get’s more intense by the second. Sly’s hair sudden flows upwards and gets spiky before turning white with black tips. Still on his knees, Sly bends back while screaming it out, tears still running down his face. Tall beams of light suddenly shines out of Sly’s eyes and mouth, as we zoom out to space we take a look from Omega’s view point. We see a giant explosion rise and then widen, before we see the planet beginning to crack and then explode.

Omega: Boom hmhmhmhm.

We then see Omega fly off, his barrier still surrounding him. As we look back all that’s left of the Earth are very tiny creatures. However, in the mist of all the ruble, we see a very, very small, shiny yellow dote.

It would look like the battle between good and evil has been decided. Due to Sly restraining his Lotarian power, the power just kept building up inside of him until, at last, it had to come out. However, the massive release of power wasn’t only to much for Sly to take, but the entire Earth itself was blown to bits. Informed, sorta, on what was happening. Kai, Sora, Kairi, Kargo, Riku, and Jyn reached Kargo’s ship. However, it would seem the ship had taken damage and died on our hero’s, leaving them trapped on Earth. Now, with no one in his way, what kind of destruction will Omega cause, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:19 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we witnessed Sly power surface like never before, resulting ultimately in the destruction of Earth, and all his friends. Omega however survived as he put a energy barrier around himself to supply him with air while in space. What will happen to the universe under Omega control, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Final chapter: The lone protector.

It’s now been exactly 1 month since Earths demise, Omega by now is far away from where Earth was, theorizing others. As we zoom in on a random planet all we see are people, a lot like humans, running in fear. As we look around we see Omega laugh evilly as he jumps into the air and lifts his left arm out to his left side, Omega then makes a fully 360 degree spin releasing a volley of energy blast in all directions. Explosions can be seen everywhere, leaving nothing but a lot of bodies and holes in the ground.

As this is happening, we see Kai, Chulance, and Mew in the Other World looking at the chaos through a huge crystal ball.

Kai: Damn, this guy is fucking insane. He hasn’t got a slight bit of remorse what so ever.

Mew: Hell, we seen your battle with him. He didn’t even give a damn about his henchman getting killed.

Chulance: If I was alive I’d kick his ass.

Kai: No offense, but he’d use you as a rag doll Chulance.

Chulance: Ha, I’ve improved a lot since I been here.

Kai: No doubt, but no one can defeat this guy 1 on 1.

Just then Riku and Kairi walks up to Kai and the others, cuddling each other as they walk.

Riku: Hay.

Kai: Hi.

Kairi: Omega is still on a rampage.

Kai: He just won’t stop, he keep’s killing and killing. *slams fist hard against the ground* The worst part is, I’m stuck here unable to help.

Voice: Any news on Sly.

Kai: Oh, hi Jyn. No, nothing.

Back in the living would we see Omega surround himself with a shield once agin then laugh devilish before firing a huge blast, the blast contacts the planets surface and dig’s into it’s core, causing it to explode.

Omega: This is great. Who needs a space ship, I can simply use this barrier to go planet to planet hahahaha.

Omega blast off through space, quickly reaching another near by planet. This planet has short beings, blueish color skin, and wears green robs. One old looking creature with a long white beard steps forward.

Random creature: Careful Elder.

Elder: What is it I can do for you stranger.

Omega grins evilly and in the blink of an eye kicks the Elders head clear off. In slow motion we see Omega foot hit the Elders head, the Elders face buckles in from the impact and then the skin starts ripping around the neck, blood spills out like a water fountain as we return to normal speed, seeing the elders head roll over the ground before stopping. A big bunch of these strange creatures cowers in fear as Omega forms a energy ball in his left hand. Suddenly, Omega bends over in pain, although nothing appeared to have hit him. After taking a few seconds to recover, Omega turns around, seeing his attacker turned back on to him. This being is humanoid, and stands at 1m80 tall, his pants are black (same substance as Goku/Gohan/Buu/...'s pants) and he wears a blue (slightly dark) jeans vest. On his hands he wears red finger tip-less gloves with a black palm and he wears a black digital watch on his left wrist. He also wears white sport shoes with black stripes. This fighters hair is spiky and shiny white with black tips, his body is surrounded by a bright yellow glow as blue sparks also springs around his body.

Omega: S-such power. Who... are you.

New fighter: You’ve met me before, remember.

Still looking at the back, we see this newcomer let his tail out, his sayian tail. He then looks back to Omega, revealing himself to be non other then Sly. As we look at Sly eyes we see he has yellow pupils.

Omega: It’s you, the body that blow himself up.

Sly: The name is Sly, Omega.

At this time in the afterlife.

Kai: He’s alive!!!

All the dead hero’s gather around and looks though the crystal ball. Meanwhile, back with Sly and Omega.

Omega: How, your dead.

Sly: No, I’m reborn, with the gift of strength strong enough to stop any evil in it’s tracks. However, this gift is also my curse. With this power, I know evil will seek to destroy it, meaning it’d be far to dangerous for me to settle down and create a new home. If I do, it’ll be steady under attack. So instead of allowing evil to find me, I’m going to find it first. Now Omega, you must pay for all the lives you’ve took.

Sly puts both his legs together and puts both his hands out horizontally so he hangs like a cross in the air (rather "elegant"). His head hangs down and his white yellow glow begins to intensify. Rainbow colored pebbles of energy begin to gather in both palms as 2 small rainbow-colored orbs slowly begin to form. Calmly, Sly then says as he lifts his head while he closes his hands to fists as rainbow colored sparkles shine through his knuckles and brings both arms together slowly, palms facing inwards: "This one....will end it all." He then opens both hands making contact with one another, "hiding" the now merged ball in his palms. Then, he shouts while retracting his arms a bit in order to fire the rainbow sparkling colored ball: "THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!". On the word "Escape" Sly thrusts his hands forward, opens them so they're cupped and fires the ball at super fast speed towards Omega. The ball then merges with Omega and after a few seconds he begins to glow white. White energy lights begin to shine through Omega eyes and mouth before he explodes, leaving nothing left. Sly then says: "The universe is now that much safer." *smiles*

In the Other World, the others can’t believe how easily Omega was defeat, they look away for a spilt second, and when they looks back Sly is gone. Somewhere out in space Sly reappears in an instant, Sly takes a moment and steers at the sparkling starts, a tear runs down Sly face.

Sly: I’m sorry it ended this way guy’s. Kai, Sora, Jyn, Riku... I’ll miss you guy’s.

Then in an instant, Sly is gone agin.

And so ends the story of Ultimate Battle Z. Many hero’s have been lost, and many lives to, and with no dragon balls, they have no way of getting brought back. However, the universe does have one protector remaining, a young man by the name of Sly. Now in full control of his power which was uncontrollable for so long, Sly has become a terror to any and all evil. Despite this however, the universe will always miss Kai, Jyn, Sora, Mew, Riku, Kargo, Kairi, and Chulance.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next