Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:15 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen our hero’s sparring with each other, when they stopped to rest we learned of a upcoming tournament, we also learned that all 3 are going to enter. We also checked in on Kuriri who is training hard. Her power grows at a rapid pace, but is she seriously thinking of fighting Sly. Find out now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 26: Taking it easy.

All our hero’s continue to train as we see quick flashes of Sly fighting Kai, Chulance doing some training on his own, and Kuriri back to in space. Time passes quickly and we look in on our hero’s on Earth.

Sly: *while landing on the ground* Only 4 more day’s.

Kai: *while landing as well: I can’t wait.

Both look in the sky as they see Chulance fly over to them.

Chulance: 4 day’s till I get a shiny gold belt. *smiles*

Sly and Kai: Keep dreaming.

Sly: Hey guy’s, how about we take these last day’s to just lie back and relax. We trained so hard all this time, it’d be good to take a break.

Kai: I’m with that.

Chulance: Fishing trip anybody.

Sly and Kai: Oh yeah.

All 3 blast off into the sky and quickly fly into the distance.

Meanwhile.

Voice: Ship will be reaching Earth tomorrow, will be landing on the planet in the afternoon.

Kuriri pushes a button on the computer as all the gravity return’s to normal and the training gear return’s to it’s storage places.

Kuriri: I better rest, if I fight like this I’ll lose for sure.

Kuriri go’s in and lay’s back on the bed once again.

Kuriri: I think I can handle those other 2 in a 1 on 1 fight, I’m still not sure on how to kill Sly, maybe a sneak attack might work.

We go back on Earth, Chulance and Kai are gone fishing (Goku style, swimming after the fight and grabbing them) while Sly is just layed back on a patch of grass, relaxing. Sly start’s thinking of Kuriri again, when he first met her back while fighting Legion.

Sly: Darn, I know I met her before, I just can’t fucking remember where.

Then the water in the lake start’s to rise up, Sly look at the lake as Chulance fly’s out of the water with this huge fish in his hand.

Sly: Man Chulance, that thing will last all 3 of us a week.

A huge shadow cover’s Sly as Chulance fly’s higher up.

Then Kai comes out of the water, holding a small fish about the size of a cell phone in his hand.

Kai: Yeah, I got my *looks at Chulance huge fish* din.....................................er. *shocked*

Sly and Chulance laugh at the look ok Kai face, Kai throw’s his face back in the water.

Chulance put’s the fish down and put’s his cloth back on, Kai also get’s dressed.

Sly: You 2 stay here and dry off, I’ll get the fire wood so we can cook this thing.

Sly walk’s over to some nearby tree’s and start’s cutting a few down using small energy beam’s, he then brings his load of wood back to the clearing, and with a slightly larger blast, a fire is going in no time.

The 3 rest and eat as the sun start’s to go down, it’s a beautiful sight as the sky turn’s a orange color as the sun lowers.

We now go back into space, but we don’t look at Kuriri’s ship, we see a different ship. It’s a small one person pod, but it isn’t a sayian ship. Inside the ship.

Voice: Will be reaching Earth shortly, should arrive in the early morning.

Voice 2: Shut up computer. Earth huh, just another planet to destroy. *evil laugh*

Back on Earth night is nearing, after putting out the fire, our hero’s head home.

All is peaceful until early the next morning. We look at a crowded city with people doing what they normally do when a flash of light fall’s from the sky and crashes right in the middle of the city, the impact causes a huge crater and killed well over a 100 near by people. We look down in the crater to see a space pod, glowing red it’s so hot.

Random person 1: What is it.

Random person 2: I don’t know, but I’m getting the fuck out of here. *run’s off.*

A huge bunch of people continue to stare at the ship, when suddenly the door open’s.

Well it look’s like our hero’s wanted to rest up for the big tournament, they enjoyed them self’s as they spent the day fishing and relaxing, but apparently the good times are about to end. A ship crash landed on Earth, and it isn’t Kuriri. Who is this new evil, and will our hero’s be able to stop him. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultimate Battle Z (completed story)

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:18 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z our hero’s where taking a break from training and enjoyed them self’s, but early the next morning a ship crashed landed on Earth, it isn’t Kuriri as it’s a completely different ship from her’s, who is this new being that landed on Earth, and what does it want. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 27: Say good bye to transformation’s.

Many people gather around and stare at the space pod which crashed in the middle of their city, then the door open’s. A male being that has blue skin step’s out of the pod. He has the same type of build as Ultra Super Sayian 1 (the non buff form) Trunks, his hair is red and stands on end with none hanging down. He wear’s armor similar to Bardock's. His eye’s are white with red pupil’s.

The being smiles as he float’s up in the air, then red energy form’s in his hands and he throw’s a energy ball at the people below. Meanwhile back at Kai place both Kai and Sly are waken when they heard an explosion, they look through the window to see a red glow in the distance. Both quickly jump to their feet and blast off, as they fly they meet up with Chulance who was also waken.

Sly: Any idea what’s going on.

Chulance: No.

The 3 fly off increasing their speed. Within seconds they reach the area the explosion came from, the full city is destroyed, anything that wasn’t completely wiped out is on fire.

Sly: Shit, all them people, dead in a flash. Who did this.

Voice: That would be me. *laugh’s*

The 3 turn around to see the being that came from the space pod.

Kai: Err, why, those people did nothing to you. Who do you think you are, coming here and killing all them.

Voice: I’m Haze if you must know my name.

Chulance: Why are you here. *getting pissed*

Haze: I travel from place to place, destroying it.

Sly: Why.

Haze: Because I want to. This planet just happened to be the next one I came across.

Chulance: Why you.

Chulance charges in with a punch, Haze simply side step’s the attack, he then grab’s Chulance arm and bend’s it behind his back. Chulance let’s out a yell as Sly and Kai rush in, Haze releases Chulance and hit’s him to the ground, he then turn’s toward Kai and Sly, he quickly rushes toward them as he extends his arm’s out straight. Haze then grab’s both Kai and Sly by the face and force them down into the ground, he then float’s back in the air.

Sly: *while getting up* Look’s like we gotta show this guy some moves.

Sly, Chulance, and Kai get’s up and power’s up together, going into their super sayian 2 form’s at the same time. When finished their transformation’s, they take to the sky and surround Haze. Haze look’s around at the 3 fighter’s.

Haze: *laugh* Your all way stronger then me. *continue laughing*

Sly and the others are wondering why Haze is laughing.

Kai: He said where stronger, yet he’s laughing at us.

Sly: He must be hiding his power.

Haze: *smiles* No, I’m hiding nothing. *smiles more*

Chulance: THEN WHAT’S SO FUNNY.

Haze: The fact that you can’t win.

Sly (thinking): What......... is he up to.

Suddenly Haze preforms a move by crossing his arm’s then spreading them out, this makes a unblockable shock wave of sort’s spread out in all direction’s around Haze at a very quick speed.

Our 3 hero’s react quick and tried to block but couldn’t, the wave of energy seemingly does nothing when all 3 fighter’s notices something different about themselves.

Kai: Sly, Chulance, your back to normal.

Sly: So are you.

Chulance: It’s not like we can’t power back up you know. *looking pissed at Haze*

Haze: Try it.

Chulance: If you wish.

Chulance get’s in his power up stance and start's increasing his energy, Chulance hair flashes from gold to normal to gold and so on. A flash of light occurs and when it fades, Kai and Sly are surprised to see Chulance still in his normal form. Chulance looks at his hands.

Chulance: What.........happened?

Haze smiles as he watched Chulance failed attempt to power up.

Sly: You did this didn’t you?

Haze: Yes, I did. My power’s are more then just strength and ki control.

Well it seems our hero’s peaceful rest was interrupted as a being by the name of Haze attacked the people of Earth. Quick to get to the battle ground Sly, Kai, and Chulance made a attack against Haze, to no avail. They then showed their super sayian power’s, but Haze had a little trick up his sleeve and now our hero’s can’t transform, what exactly did Haze do, and can he be defeated without the power of super sayian. Find out in the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ultimate Battle Z (completed story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:22 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen that Haze first act was to destroy the very city he landed in, the explosion was so massive it woke up our hero’s. Sly, Kai, and Chulance arrived at the battle ground and quickly showed their super sayian power’s after their first attack failed, however Haze did something to our hero’s and they can no longer transform, find out what Haze did, and if our hero’s can stop him now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 28: The battle for Earth begins.

Kai and Sly looked shocked at Chulance failed attempt to power back up.

Sly: What did you do.

Haze *look’s at Sly*: Guess I’ll explain it before I kill you, I used my Emotional Block ability. You see, almost all transformation’s are caused by some sort of emotion, it could be anger, sadness, or sheer will to become stronger. What I did was blocked you from using that 1 emotion.

Chulance: Then all we got to do is kill you to return to normal.

Haze: *smiles* Not quite. The ability last’s for various times on different people, it could last 20 minute’s or year’s, even if I die. *evil laugh*. I’m done talking, it’s time to destroy this world like I did so many others before it.

Sly: No you won’t.

Sly, Kai, and Chulance all charge in again and attack Haze, Haze delivers a hard right punch to Kai face, while kicking Sly away at the same, he then dodges Chulance punch and hit’s him hard in the gut. Both Kai and Sly recover and start firing furry of ki blast at Haze, the ki volley’s seem to hit as a massive cloud of dust appears, Chulance recovers and powers up spirit energy in his finger tips and shoots 4 huge beams from his finger into the dust cloud, there is a massive explosion as it seems that Chulance attack had hit. The dust clear’s as Haze is seen inside a red barrier.

Chulance: Shit, didn’t cause any damage at all.

Haze: Now it’s my turn, I call this the Nuke Bomb.

Haze form’s a fairly small red energy ball in the palm of his hand, he throw’s the ball at Chulance *who go’s in a blocking stance* which on contact creates a missive explosion. Chulance is seen falling from the sky when Sly appears in his path and catches him. Sly gently lay’s Chulance on the ground. Sly fly’s up in front of Haze while Kai takes the back, both start throwing punches and kick’s at a rapid rate while Haze dodges and blocks them all.

Haze: Fool’s.

Haze kick’s Kai away then throw’s a energy ball at Sly, Sly block’s then Haze fly’s through the dust and lands a heavy right hand to the face, as Sly start’s flying back Haze grab’s Sly foot and holds him upside down, he knee’s Sly in the face, punches him 10 times hard in the gut, then throw’s Sly to the ground and fires a quick uncharged Nuke Bomb after them. Kai rushes down to Sly side and uses a energy wave to deflect Haze energy attack.

Kai: You ok man.

Sly: *while climbing back to his feet* Yeah, it’ll take more then that to keep me down.

They look over to see Chulance getting back to his feet as well and recovering. Sly look’s at Chulance, Chulance nod’s.

Sly: Let’s do it.

Sly put’s 1 hand above his head and start’s charging a massive energy ball, blue in color with a bright White core, at this time Kai holds back 1 arm and charges up a giant blue beam, Chulance powers up more spirit energy in his finger tips as well.

Sly: Your finished.

Sly throw his attack right when he said finished, at the exact same time Kai released his attack and so did Chulance. The mighty attack’s fly at Haze who doesn’t even try to move, all 3 moves makes contact as a epic explosion is created, the wind from the combined attack’s makes it hard for our hero’s to keep their balance. When the attack settles down all 3 fighter’s look in the sky, to their disbelieve Haze is complete unharmed.

Kai: How..............could he possible block all that.

Chulance: No way.

Sly: This....... isn’t good.

Haze form’s another small red energy ball in the palm his hand, but hold’s it for a few seconds then throw’s it. The attack hit’s the ground between our fighter’s and explodes. A huge red dome of energy engulfs the entire area, when it fades, what was once the remains of a destroyed city is now just a huge creator, with Sly, Kai, and Chulance laying on the ground inside it.

Sly: *comes to* Man, this isn’t good. *try’s to push himself up but fall’s back down*.

Haze: Say goodbye to your home.

Just as Haze said home he sensed a power approaching behind him and turned around. We now see Kuriri ship touch down on Earth, the door open’s as Kuriri walk’s out.

Kuriri: I must thank you Haze, you taken care of those others for me, once I take care of you this planet is mine.

Haze: You, know about me.

Kuriri: *smiles* Yes, I love that space ship of mine, I was able to hear and see everything you did from the safety of outer space. I know of your ability to weaken people, but let me ask you this, can you weaken someone who doesn’t have any transformation’s.

Haze doesn’t reply, and even get’s a bit nervous.

Kuriri: *smiles* Didn’t think so.

Kuriri start’s to release her energy, chunks of ground and rock’s rise up around her as her shocking pick aura appears around her, her aura get’s quite big before it stop’s growing. All the rock’s and stuff fall back to the ground as Kuriri star’s at Haze, who seems to be afraid of the the amount of energy Kuriri is putting out.

Kuriri: Now then, shall we begin.

Oh no, if thing’s wasn’t bad enough with Haze, Kuriri has returned. Cause of his “Emotional Block”, which last for god knows how long, Haze had our hero’s just about defeated. Kuriri has known about everything that was happening on Earth and plan’s to take it over, if Haze win’s the battle the whole planet will be destroyed, if Kuriri win’s the whole planet is under her control, either way, the out come for Earth look dark. Will our hero’s get their power’s back, or is the Earth doomed, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:27 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Haze had defeated Sly, Kai, and Chulance and was about to end the Earth existence when a space ship landed near by and another fighter arrived on the battle field, but this was no time for relief or joy as the fighter was Kuriri. Now Kuriri is about to take on Haze, the future looks dark no matter which one win’s, what will become of the Earth, find out now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 29: Kuriri’s final battle.

Kuriri stands her ground while Haze is surprised at how much power she has, Haze then get’s back to his senses as he begins to release his own energy, a red aura surrounds him as he finishes his power up.

Kuriri: Finally ready to die.

Haze makes the first move as he charges Kuriri, Kuriri jump’s up and quickly takes to the sky, she then dashes down toward Haze who put’s his guard up, Kuriri throw’s a punch hitting Haze guard and sending out a big shock wave from the impact. Both fighter’s then seem to vanish, we look up in the sky to see shock waves appear in various location’s all around the area from Haze and Kuriri hit’s. Then we see Haze get sent flying towards the ground as Kuriri appears behind him and kick’s him in the back of the head, Haze recovers quickly and spin’s around hitting Kuriri in the gut, as Kuriri bends over Haze try’s to nail her in the back of the neck, but Kuriri get’s him first by quickly dashing forward, putting her knee in his gut stunning him. Both fighter’s increase their speed again as they trade blow’s, but Kuriri seems to be landing the most hit’s. Then both fighter’s appear back on the ground.

Haze: That’s it, time you die girl.

Haze uses his magic ability’s and fire’s a stun ray at Kuriri, when stunned Haze attack’s with a furry of punches, after 20 hit’s he start’s firing red ki blast (their not Nuke Bomb’s), after firing 20 blast Haze put’s both hands together, arm’s out straight and fires a huge beam of energy right in Kuriri face. Kuriri is blasted away and lands, then continues to slide alone the ground. As Kuriri pushes herself up Haze fly’s past her kneeing her in the face while he’s going. Haze finishes by forming a red energy ball in the palm of his hand and throwing it at Kuriri. The explosion makes a lot of dust rise up in the air, as Haze keep’s an close eye on the settling dust, he start’s to see a figure, as more dust clear’s a leg can be seen, then an arm, then Kuriri whole body can be seen as she is standing upright with a angry look on her face.

Kuriri: You, have made me mad.

Kuriri charges Haze with such speed that he’s unable to block and receives a painful furry of hit’s, Kuriri the hit’s Haze hard in the gut, then elbow’s him in the back making him slam into the ground, Kuriri then lift’s Haze up by the neck and kicks him away, Kuriri then chasing after him, she kicks Haze 9 times in various locations, kicks him up in the air, elbowing Haze in the back, stunning him, and ending the rush by hitting him to the ground, placing her foot on top of Haze head when she lands.

Kuriri: Now, you die.

Kuriri pushes her foot down crushing Haze head.

Kuriri: I wonder what I should do first, being the ruler over this planet now.

Then Kuriri hears something, she look’s over to see Sly struggling back to his feet.

Sly: *while badly hurt* You don’t rule over nothing while I’m around.

Kuriri: And you think you can stop me in your condition.

Sly: Honestly, no, I haven’t got a change. But it’s just not like me to welcome death, I’d rather die trying to defeat you.

Kuriri: Well now, maybe I’ll have some fun instead of killing you right away.

Sly smiles when he receives a blow to the rib’s, then a uppercut from Kuriri sending him flying, Kuriri then appears above Sly and kick’s him down to the ground, on impact Sly hit’s his head hard against a rock, but it doesn’t knock him out. Sly climb’s back to his feet, with a smile on his face. Kuriri appears in front of Sly and see’s him smiling.

Kuriri: What are you smiling about, are you that happy to die?

Sly: No, it’s just kinda funny, I’m going to die at the hands of the same women that once gave her life to safe mine.

Kuriri: What, explain yourself.

Sly: Ever since I first met you, I had a feeling that we’ve met before, but couldn’t remember where. I guess hitting my head off that rock must have jogged my memory, you see.

We go’s into a flashback where Sly is in his world fighting some evil monster, Sly was losing badly and on the edge of death, the monster (which we can only see as a shadow figure) went in for the kill when Kuriri arrives, Kuriri is also no match and loses, so to save Sly and the entire world, she did a attack much like what Majin Vegeta done to fat Buu when he tried to finish him. The massive shock wave sent Sly flying a fare distance, when he finally lands he hit’s his head hard and was knocked out for hour’s, when he woke he couldn’t remember any part of the battle he was just in, or ever meeting up with Kuriri. We now end flash back.

Kuriri: Well Sly, now it’s your turn to die.

Kuriri start’s gather energy for a finishing move when she’s blasted from behind, she turn’s around to see Kai back to his feet.

Kai: Hey Kuriri, try fighting someone who can fight back.

Kuriri: *stop’s building energy* If you wanna die first, that’s fine by me.

Kuriri dashes toward Kai, what Kuriri failed to notice was Kai building up energy in his right hand, thing’s go into slow motion as we see Kuriri throw a punch, Kai is just able to dodge it, then Kai pushes his right fist forward not only hitting Kuriri in the stomach, but Kai also put’s his fist all the way through her body. Kuriri looks shocked as she cough’s up a lot of blood, Kai pull’s his fist back, his arm full of blood, and Kuriri fall’s to the ground, Kai watches as Kuriri die’s, a big pool of blood form’s around her.

Kai: It’s over. *fall’s down on 1 knee.*

Sly: He, did it.

We now switch over to the next day, our hero’s are as good as new thanks to Dende, cause of Haze destroying the very city the tournament was gonna be in, the 3 got back to training. Later that day there is a sign of good news, all 3 got their super sayian 1 power’s back, but the higher level’s are still unreachable at this time. They continue to train hard, the remainder of the year passes and the dragon ball’s are gathered to wish back all those killed by Haze. They then continue to train so they’ll be well prepared for any future villains that may threaten their home.

Well, it appears Haze put up a good fight, but in the end Kuriri won the battle by crushing his head. Kuriri attacked Sly next, and kinda helped him in a way by giving him his memory back of a certain point in his life he’d forgotten. Just as Kuriri was about to finish Sly, Kai challenged her, and with all his energy focused into 1 punch, he finished Kuriri by putting his fist clean through her. Now our hero’s has regained some of their power’s and wished back them killed by Haze. The Earth is peaceful once again, but for how long, what other threat’s are on the way, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:31 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Kuriri and Haze fight it out, but Kuriri was the won who won when she crushed Haze head. Then Sly got back to his feet and became Kuriri next target, and a attack from Kuriri made Sly hit his head, he regained some forgotten memory’s, memory’s of a battle back in his dimension, a dimension where Kuriri gave her life to save Sly and the Earth. However, our Kuriri was all evil and was about to end Sly life when Kai blasted her in the back, Kai started to focus his energy into his fist and as Kuriri charged at him, he was just able to dodge Kuriri hit and land the final blow, putting his fist through Kuriri and killing her. Not long after our hero’s used the dragon ball’s to restore all the damage caused by Haze and thing’s got back to normal.

Chapter 30: Get to Namak.

It’s a bright clear day and all our Z fighter’s where resting together on a open field, then Kai spoke up.

Kai: Say, didn’t you or Dende once say something about their being more dragon ball’s on another planet.

Sly: Huh, ah yes, Namak, Why?

Kai: Well, when you wished back the people of this planet a little over a year ago, we had another friend that never came back.

Sly: Never came back?

Kai: His name was Mewmaster93, or Mew for short.

Sly: I wonder why he didn’t come back.

Kai: Me to, anyway we was hoping you’d take us to this planet Namak.

Sly: I would, but I can’t seem to locate them for some reason, we’ll have to use a spaceship to get their.

Chulance speaks up.

Chulance: I got it, Sly wish revived those killed by the destruction of Earth, but Mew died before that.

Sly: Speaking of which, you guy’s never explained what destroyed the Earth.

Kai: I don’t know what it was, a robot or something.

After a little more talking the 3 flew off towards the city. After arriving their they walked inside a large building and got a capsule ship. As they walk out Chulance is complaining.

Chulance: What a rip off, all they had left was 1 person pod’s, and they wasn’t cheap.

The 3 gather around as they talk over who will make the trip, after a few short minute’s Chulance throw’s the capsule over to Sly.

Sly: Then it’s settled, I’ll go. I should be able to locate your high energy level’s, even out in space, which mean’s I won’t even need the ship on the return trip.

Sly presses a button on the capsule and a small space pod appears, it’s bigger then a sayian ship and has a small cooler for food, but it’s still a 1 seater.

Kai: Hope you has a smooth trip.

Sly: What could possible happen.

Meanwhile out in outer space we see a larger ship fly by.

??1: Planet Rojack is our next location it would seem.

??2: How long.

??1: At out rate off speed, it’ll be a little while yet.

??2: Inform me when you get more information, and I better not hear “a little while” again, understand.

??1: Yes, sorry.

At this time Sly has blasted off as his ship moves through space at high speed.

Sly: Ah, nothing to do but sit back and take a nap, but first, food.

Sly open’s the little cooler to see it empty.

Sly: Ah man, guess I’ll have to stop somewhere.

Sly pushes in “supply stop” on the pod’s computer and planet Rojack appeared.

Sly: Rojack huh, I guess that’s the closest place.

The pod continue to zoom through space. We now skip ahead “a little while” and turn our attention to the other ship.

??1: We’ll land in 10 minutes.

??2: Good.

Well it appears Chulance and Kai had another friend who wasn’t wished back. Our hero’s decided Sly would be the best one to go to Namak. Not long after take off Sly noticed he had no food, so changed course to planet Rojack for supplies, but something else is about to land on that very planet, is it more people looking for supplies, it is their another reason their landing on the planet. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:35 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Sly was informed by Kai about another friend they had, cause he died in a different way, the wish that revived Kai and Chulance didn’t revive him. Now Sly is heading to Namak but made a detour to get supplies, what lay’s ahead for Sly, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 31: The Trio of Terror.

We look in on planet Sly flying through space, Sly check’s the computer as it say’s Sly is almost there. After a few short minutes Sly’s ship has landed on planet Rojack, Sly step’s out of the ship and put’s it in it’s capsule.

Sly: That little thing’s fast, it wasn’t long ago I left Earth.

Sly look’s around and see’s a mall, Sly walk’s inside and start’s looking around for food.

Meanwhile.

??1: Where almost their.

??2: Good.

Back on Rojack Sly has found the food section of the mall and is looking around at all the good stuff to eat, which is starting to make his sayian hunger grow. As Sly dashes all over the store at high speed we suddenly hear an explosion, followed by scream’s then more explosion’s. Sly forget’s about the food and just drop’s it as he rushes off to see what’s going on. Outside we see 3 being’s firing ki blast at building’s as the people of Rojack run’s for their life. One of the 3 that was causing all the damage seen a frightened little Rojack child, she shot a ki blast at him when Sly arrived just in time and deflected it.

Sly: Run kid, get out of here.

The child nod’s and run’s off. By now all 3 has turned their attention over on Sly.

Sly: Ok, who are you 3.

???: We are the Trio of Terror. I am Mayhem, that’s *point’s beside him* Kazy, and this *point’s to the other side” is Frenzy, our leader.

Mayhem is a small fry. He's about as big as Kid Gohan. He has a green skin and doesn't really walk like normal people. He walks on all fours, although in combat he mostly stands up to punch people (but he kicks more then he punches...). His eyes stick out like "antennas" on the side of his head, by which he can see practically everything seeing he can look behind him without turning his head. He has same ears as Frieza or Buu (if you can call that ears that is...). He has a very small nose, but a rather big mouth with fang-like teeth. He has only 3 fingers and 4 toes. He has no hair, but the back is of his head is full of black "spots". For being a small one, he's quite fast. (His voice sounds similar to N.Gin's voice, from the Crash Bandicoot Games on the PS 1)

Kazy is of an average to tall lenght. He has an red skin and is very muscly-build. He has 2 small white horns on his forehead and has yellow short hair with a very small ponytail at the back. His mouth looks the same as Mustard's from the Spice Boys. Even though he's muscly build, he's not slow. Neither is he super fast or anything, but his speed is faster then most people think. He wears a special armor which looks similar to the armor of Vinegar except without the belly openings. Color is black with dark blue chest pads.

Frenzy is about as tall as Zangya. She has a humanoid-yellow skin color and bright white pupils. Her orange-red hair stands up with a ponytail in the back and tot the half of her back from there. She has a tiny nose and sexy eyes. She wears a small black top making her belly nice and visible but wears a small dark blue vest (like Future Trunks) over it. Further she wears a white (slightly baggy) pants and black-red boots with small heels.

Sly: Never heard of you, I suggest that you leave this planet now.

Frenzy: No, where not leaving, were going to kill you, everybody here, and maybe this planet *twisted evil laugh*.

Sly: Then you leave me no choice.

Kazy: No choice but to die.

Kazy and Mayhem jump’s forward and rushes toward Sly, Sly quickly becomes super sayian before they get to him. Kazy and Mayhem reach Sly and star’s throwing punches and kick’s which Sly is able to block without to much effort. As Kazy and Mayhem continue their attack Sly finds an opening and uses it to knock the 2 away. Kary recovers and does a back flip before regaining his fighting stance, Mayhem air breaks and hovers over the ground.

Sly: You can’t win, if you value your life at all, leave now.

Kazy and Mayhem look’s at each other and nod’s, Kazy the charges red energy in both hands at the side of his body. He then proceeds in firing an energy volley of 10 large blasts with rather precise aim, at that same moment Mayhem spreads all 4 limbs diagonally. He then gets a green glow around his body and suddenly pushes the energy forward in the shape of an X. The beams that cross each other are thin and sharp like Frieza's Finisher slash. The center of the X sticks out and the outer ends of the X are bending backwards as it travels. Then suddenly Kazy receives a kick to the back of the head, Mayhem turn’s his head only to see Sly fist hitting him in the face.

Kazy: I’ll kill you.

Kazy bends his back backwards and puts his elbows beside his body. His arms are folded and his hands are fisted pointing up. He then starts getting a red glow all around his body and starts laughing like a maniac. He then puts both arms parallel in fully stretched in front of his body with both palms facing towards each other. While still laughing like a maniac, he starts forming a Red Energy Ball (looking similar to the Crusher Ball in form). He then brings his hands and the ball above his head and gets ready to throw it. Just then he says in laughing mood: "BOOM" and he continues his maniacal laughter as he throws the ball with both palms facing forward.

Sly hold’s his ground, he then put’s his arm’s forward and catches Kazy attack as it reaches him, after bringing the attack to a complete stop Sly yell’s “THIS BELONGS TO YOU” and hit’s the ball of energy back toward Kazy.

Kazy: *Shocked* No, *the ball of energy hit’s him* NNNOOOOOOOOOO.

Mayhem is scared shitless and start’s to make a run for it. However, Frenzy appears in front of him, and with one swift kick she knocks his head clean off his body.

Frenzy: Wimp.

Sly look’s at Frenzy with a serious face as she seems to have enjoyed killing one of her own teammates.

Well Sly has reached planet Rojack first, but soon after the trio of terror arrived and started causing, well terror. Sly quickly raced to the scene and was attacked by Kazy and Mayhem, however Sly super sayian power’s proved to much for them as Sly showed little effort in defeating Kazy, Mayhem tried to run for it, only to be killed by his own leader. Now it’s down to Sly and Frenzy, however Frenzy don’t seem to be worried about Sly, does this mean she has the power to beat a super sayian, find out on the nect Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:40 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Sly arrived on planet Rojack, but trouble soon followed as the trio of terror started to cause destruction on the planet. Sly went to confront them and was attacked by Kazy and Mayhem, whoever Sly super sayian power was to much for Kazy and Sly turned his own attack back at him, Mayhem then tried to run for it, but was killed by Frenzy. Now it’s down to just the 2 of them, but Sly still hasn’t gotten his full power’s back, is super sayian enough, or is Sly in trouble. Find out now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 32: Sly vs Frenzy

Frenzy is seen standing above Mayhem body, his head knocked a few feet down the road.

Frenzy: Wimp.

Frenzy then turn’s her attention over at Sly.

Sly (thinking): What kind of a person kill’s her own men.

Then without warning Frenzy attack’s Sly, landing a right hand punch knocking Sly away. Sly recovers and charges in on Frenzy, Sly throw’s a kick but Frenzy uses her arm to block, she then grab’s Sly leg and pull’s him in beside her, Frenzy quickly releases Sly land and elbow’s him in the gut, causing Sly to crash to the ground. Sly recovers and lands a kick to Frenzy face causing her to stumble a little, Sly uses this bit of time to jump back away from Frenzy.

Sly (thinking): She’s not as weak as the others.

Frenzy recovers and fired 4 ki blast, 2 stopped beside Sly (left and right of him), the third went behind him and the forth stopped ahead of him, the 4 blast then fires beam’s at Sly. A could of dust is created when Frenzy suddenly spin’s around and catches Sly fist, she then swing’s Sly up in the air and throw’s a ki blast after him, making contact. Frenzy laugh’s like a someone who’s completely insane as the smoke fades to reveal Sly with his cloth ripped and small cut’s over his body.

Sly look’s down at Frenzy and slowly descends down toward her, Sly lands a little distance in front of Frenzy then Sly puts his arms, legs and head close to his body and starts gathering energy. He says: "Try this one on for size" before stretching out everything releasing a yellow super explosive wave, but one far more powerful and bigger than the normal ones. Frenzy attack’s Sly attack head on, Frenzy fist collided with Sly attack, and broke through Sly wave, Frenzy then proceeded on and punched Sly in the face knocking him away, Sly back flips and recovers.

Sly: How, did she do that. She broke through my Hurricane Bomber.

Frenzy then puts her left hand in front of her body with the palm facing upwards. Then she puts her right hand crossed over the left, so that both palms are facing towards each other. Afterwords she starts forming a Pink Energy ball. When she's finished charging the energy, she uses her right hand to push the Ball out of her left hand while she uses he left to grab the right arm's wrist. Right after pushing the ball of energy, she fires a Pink Beam.

Sly reacts quickly and fires an energy bomb (white - blue in color) that looks like the Big Bang attack. He puts his right hand back, charges the blast and then throws it towards the opponent (like Bardock throws his Final Spirit Cannon...). The 2 attack’s tears up the ground under them as they heads toward each other, they collide and a struggle occurs. Sly ties to push his attack forward, while Frenzy let’s out another mental laugh. Then Frenzy attack begins to overtake Sly’s, Sly notices his attack being pushed back so he stop’s it and jump’s out of the way. As Sly watches the attack pass by, Frenzy charges energy in both hands. She then fires 20 balls all around Sly creating a dome (like the Hellzone Grenade) around her foe. Then her eyes start to glow bright white and makes the hand motion with both hands to pull the balls towards Sly. Instead of the balls homing in, they all shoot at Sly in the form of a beam.

After a big explosion Sly fall’s to the ground, still in super sayian form.

Sly: Shit, I can win like this. *look’s around at the destroyed city* I got to try anyway, if she lives everybody is in danger.

Sly get’s back to his feet, his anger builds when sparks of red electricity is seen flowing around his hand’s. Sly quickly noticed.

Sly (thinking): Huh, can it be.

Sly begin’s to power up, his hair becomes more spiky as red spark’s surrounds his body. Frenzy noticed Sly transformation.

Frenzy: I must admit, you got a lot more power then I expected you weird freak show.

Sly: Your completely mental.

When Sly said that, Frenzy snapped and attacked Sly in a rage, even with his super sayian 2 power’s restored, Sly is still even with Frenzy as he’s just able to block every hit. After a short while Sly is able to start throwing punches and kick’s off his own, though they all get blocked. The 2 fighter’s battle intensely as neither show’s sing’s of slowing down. The fight raged on, both fighter’s blocking each others hit’s, neither one gaining any advantage.

After a while Sly is able to side step 1 of Frenzy punches, using this opening Sly grabs Frenzy head and pulls it down and knees her in the head. He then hits Frenzy in the gut and then kicks her upwards(diagonally). He then uses out his Energy Pole and quickly smacks her down on the ground in the distance. Sly then starts running towards Frenzy, jumps in the air and turns (hanging diagonally) counterclockwise around his own axel (legs extended, held together, arms inside held at chest). After a spin or 4 he stretches out his arms, opens his legs a bit, bends his right foot backwards and folds his right arm a bit. He then makes a Nitro Blaster in this hand while screaming: "Rrrhaaaaaahhh" (Bardock style) and throws it at Frenzy who is just recovering on the ground, only to see a big energy ball right in front of her.

Sly attack makes a direct hit, and when the smoke and dust clear’s Frenzy is seen lying on the ground, unable to move. As Sly landed near Frenzy she got scared.

Sly: I hope you’ve learned your lesson. I suggest you get some help.

Frenzy: I’ll be back, I’ll kill you and destroy this whole planet, I swear I will.

Sly: *pissed* YOU JUST DON’T LEARN, DO YOU.

Sly put’s both arms stretched out in front of the body with fingers all together except for the thumbs sticking out. Two red energy orbs are formed in front of each hand. When charged both hands are shoved into each other (so that the right thumb is in the palm of the left hand and the left thumb is over the right hand) and a powerful red beam is fired. Frenzy is completely defenseless and the beam vaporizes her.

Sly return’s to base form, he looks around to see the city completely destroyed. Then the inhabitants of Rojack came from their various hiding places and thanked Sly for saving them. They even managed to gather up some food for Sly. After saying his goodbye’s, Sly continued his trip to namak.

Well it seems that the trio of terror is no more, Frenzy proved to be to much for Sly super sayian state, but in a stroke of luck Sly regained his super sayian 2 power’s. After fighting a intense battle with Frenzy, Sly finally got the upper hard and beat her down. Sly gave her 1 last change to live, but when she swore to return to kill him and destroy the planet, Sly had no other choice but to finish it. Now Sly is once again heading to Namak to wish back Mew, will the rest of his trip go smoothly, find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:42 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Sly was having trouble with Frenzy as he couldn’t seem to harm her, Sly appeared to be outmatched win he started to get angry, then Sly noticed spark’s starting to form around his hands, after attempting a transformation Sly had found he’d regained his super sayian 2 power’s. The battle continued as Sly and Frenzy fought evenly, but Sly manage to find an opening and used this to defeat Frenzy. Sly decided to give her one last change, but she swore to return, leaving Sly no choice but to finish her.

Chapter 33: The robotic Zorkin.

We see Sly ship blast off from the planet Rojack, inside we se Sly stuffing his mouth with all kinds of food. Sly is eating away when a voice surprised him, causing him to start chocking on some food.

Voice: Sly, you there man, come on, answer.

Sly cough’s up the food he was chocking on, then takes a few gap’s of air. Sly then noticed the voice was Kai’s.

Kai: Hello, you sleeping or sometimes, come on.

Sly look’s up at the control panel and see’s a talk button.

Sly: *pushes button* Hello.

Kai: Hey, where you been, I’ve been trying to contact you for an hour now.

Sly: Needed to stop for food, and ended up saving a planet while doing it.

Kai: You ok.

Sly: I’m fine. I should reach Namak within a few hour’s.

The 2 continue to talk back and forth as Sly ship head’s toward Namak. About an hour later Kai and Sly is still talking when a explosion is heard.

Sly: What was that.

Kai: I don’t know, sounded like it came from town. I’ll contact you later.

Kai fly’s off toward the blast.

Sly: Hope they’ll be ok.

Back on Earth, Kai meet’s up with Chulance.

Chulance: What do you think caused that blast.

Kai: Don’t know, can’t feel no energy.

Kai and Chulance reach the spot where the explosion was.

Kai: Well, it wasn’t human error.

Chulance: How do you know.

Kai: I know this part of town, use to be a park here, there was nothing that could have blown up.

Chulance: Then whoever did this is hiding his power.

Kai: Or whatever.

Then without warning something plow’s into Kai, it continue to push Kai as it plow’s into Chulance as well and pushes both down to the ground. Kai and Chulance get up.

Chulance: What the hell is that thing.

We look over to see a robotic type creature. He is rather tall (1m85), but skinny. His arms are much longer and so are his legs. His body is very thin, and his head is now round, for the aerodynamics. His eyes change color as they are now bright blue lights. His body is still covered in armored plates but they are now seemingly longer, but smaller. (the panels are very small and little panels form 1 big panel). The thrusters on his back are now at the far sides of his rear, placed at his shoulders. The thrusters on his feet have now switched to being installed to the back of his lower-leg, slightly above his heels. His feet are now very thinner and appear to have 2 wheels inside which can come out so he can sort off "skate" over the ground at high speeds. The thrusters at the front are still at their same positions. His hydraulic systems works much faster then powerful. His hands are also much thinner but longer.

Chulance: *smiles* It’s just a robot, nut’s and bolts. Stand back Kai, I’ll handle this.

Robot: You are no match for Zorkin.

Kai: Don’t underestimate this thing.

Chulance: Don’t worry Kai, where super sayian’s, though we probably won’t even need it.

Chulance attack’s Zorkin and punches him in the chest, Zorkin doesn’t move and just stands there. Chulance jump’s back and we see him rubbing his hand.

Chulance: Damn, that thing is hard.

Both hold their ground.

Chulance: I’ll turn you into scrap metal.

Zorkin: Primary Objective: Terminate!

Well it seems that Sly should reach Namak shortly,however back on Earth their more trouble as a robotic creature by the name of Zorkin has started to destroy this, what does Zorkin want, does he even want anything or is he destroying stuff for no reason. Can Chulance take Zorkin alone, or will Kai have to jump in, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:46 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen a robotic being by the name Zorkin attack Kai and Chulance. Now Chulance has stepped up to fight Zorkin, but can he really do it alone. And when will Sly reach Namak, can he return with Mew in time to help. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 34: Zorkin’s power.

Chulance: *rubbing his hand* Damn, that thing’s hard.

Both stand their ground when Chulance again makes the first move, Chulance vanishes and appears behind Zorkin and lands a heavy kick to the side. Zorkin just stands there, Chulance also doesn’t move. Zorkin then stretches out his right hand and puts his 2 fingers together while his thumb is held at his palm. The back of his hand faces up as he stretches his fingers out towards Chulance. He then opens the top of both fingers and lime-green charging energy becomes visible. Suddenly he fires a rather thin beam (about as thick as the Full Power Death Beam) with a round arrow shape in the front (looks like a mushroom, but pointy. Ergo arrow shape).

Chulance quickly moves his body as the beam of energy only manages to cause a scratch on him, Chulance return’s fire with a ki blast, to no effect.

Chulance: Enough of this.

Chulance start’s to power up, rock’s rises all around him as he transform’s to super sayian.

Chulance: Now let’s see what this over sized washing machine can do.

Chulance charges in, as does Zorkin as both their fist collide, releasing a shock wave. Both continue to throw hit’s as they seem to be evenly matched.

Zorkin: *while fighting* You will be destroyed.

Chulance: *while fighting* I........don’t...........think......so.

Shock waves appear in the sky everywhere as Zorkin matches Chulance blow for blow.

Kai: Just how can it keep up with a super sayian.

Chulance and Zorkin appears and are seen steadily throwing punches at each other.

Kai: There is no way this was made on Earth, it can’t be, it’s to advanced.

The fighting drag’s on for some while until Chulance start’s slowing down, Zorkin on the other hand remains strong. Shortly Chulance is seen falling from the sky but recovers before hitting the ground.

Kai: I knew this thing wasn’t normal, your getting my help Chulance, like it or not.

Kai rushes ahead of Chulance and go’s in for the attack at Zorkin, before Kai can get there Zorkin goes into the same stance as 3rd form Frieza does for his Crazy Finger Beam. He puts both fingers together with both hands and opens up the top of his fingers. From there he fires 10 small, swift, green energy balls from each hand towards Kai. The balls are not very accurate though)(kinda like the finger blitz barrage). This does not stop Kai as he dodge some blast and knock’s the others away.

Kai reaches Zorkin and start’s throwing punches, Chulance quickly join’s and does the same. Zorkin then gives Kai a heavy gut punch stunning him badly, Zorkin then turn’s around and he grabs Chulance and gives him 10 punches to the gut before smacking him away. As Zorkin turn’s back to Kai he is met with Kai fist to his face, unaffected Zorkin grab’s Kai fist and start’s to close his hand tighter and tighter. Kai scream’s as he struggles to get his hand free, but Zorkin grip is to strong. Suddenly, using his hyper speed to increase the impact, Chulance quickly fly’s by knee Zorkin in the head and getting him to release his grip. We look over to see Chulance holding his knee.

Chulance: What’s he made of, a attack like should of knocked his head off.

Kai comes up by Chulance.

Kai: Thanks man. *look’s at Chulance* You ok?

Chulance: Yeah, though it feel’s like I hit a solid chuck of metal as hard as I could.

Chulance let’s his knee go and get’s in a fighting stance.

Kai: You ready?

Chulance: Ready as I’ll ever be.

Both fighter’s again charge Zorkin and enter combat with him.

Meanwhile in space, we take a look through Sly eye’s and see’s a planet nearing.

Sly: Yes, I’m here. *turn’s his head* Chulance has gone super, I can feel him all the way here. Whatever is happening, I hope they can hold out.

Sly focuses on Namak and searches for a energy signal, he quickly finds one now. On location of the energy Sly vanishes, the ship continues on through space with no driver. On Namak Sly appears in the middle of a village, all the Namak's looks surprised as Sly appeared from no where.

Sly: Quickly, I need to see your elder.

Well it look’s like Sly has reached Namak, now he needs the dragon balls. Meanwhile on Earth, Kai and Chulance are having more trouble with Zorkin then expected, Chulance has gone super sayian and appeared to be even with Zorkin until he started to tire, now Kai has joined the fight, but hasn’t transformed yet. What is the reason for Kai staying in base form, will Sly get the wish, will help come in time for Chulance and Kai, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:50 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Chulance and Kai started the battle with Zorkin, Zorkin quickly showed he was more then a regular robot as he was able to stand against Chulance, even after he went super sayian. Meanwhile Sly has landed on Namak and is looking for the Elder Namak. Will Sly finally get to revive Mew, find out now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 35: A new hero arrives.

Sly suddenly appears in the middle of a village, all the Namak’s looked surprised.

Sly: I need to see your elder, HURRY.

Then 3 Namak’s walk of a near by building, they look stronger then the others.

N1: What do you want with our elder.

Sly: I need to use the dragon balls.

N2: What for.

Sly: I need to revive a friend so he can help save Earth.

The 3 Namak’s turn to each other and talk a little before turning back towards Sly.

N3: Your request is denied. Leave now while you still can.

Sly doesn’t move and the 3 Namak’s get in their fighting pose, their about to attack when a voice is heard.

???: Stand down, let the boy have his which.

Then from the shadows the elder Namak can be seen.

N1, 2, 3: *turn’s around and bow’s* Yes elder.

Elder: This way kid.

The elder and Sly fly off. While in flight, Sly ask a question.

Sly: Your not the same elder from when I was here last are you?

Elder: No, I’m not. There was a war on this planet a few month’s ago, a full race of being’s came after the dragon balls. The battle was hard, many of us, including our last elder where killed, but in the end we managed to fight off them monsters. I was then given the position of elder. Ah, here we are.

The elder and Sly landed beside a big cliff, the elder extended his arm down a long narrow hole, each time his arm came up a dragon ball was in his hand. The elder shortly has all 7 balls gathered. Sly look’s at the ball’s as they are all glowing.

Elder: Rise almighty dragon, we call on you to grant our wish.

The 7 ball’s start to float a little of the ground while still glowing, then a bright light shot’s up from the ball’s into the sky, there is a flash and when Sly eye’s recovers, this huge dragon has appeared befor him.

Poruga: You have wakened me from my slumber, tell me your wishes.

Elder: Who is it you want revived.

Sly: His name is Mew.

The elder say’s the wish in the Namak language.

Poruga: It shall be done.

The dragon eye’s turn red and shortly after a being appears, he looks human, has black hair like Krillin's except shorter. Wears a cape on the back and has Saiyan shoulder armor on him. The Cape is black and the armor is Blue.

Sly: Mew.

Mew: *looking surprised* Am I, alive.

Sly: I’ll explain later, we have to go. *turn’s toward the elder Namak* Thanks for your help.

Meanwhile back on Earth we see Chulance smash into the ground at high speed, Chulance struggles back to his feet but his energy is to depleted to maintain super sayian and he reverts back to base.

Chulance: One minute we can keep up with this thing, now where getting our asses kicked, is this machine toying with us or something.

Kai fall’s to the ground shortly after but recovers and has a soft landing. At this time Sly is looking for a high energy signal again.

Sly (thinking): Fuck, Chulance energy is to low to find, he’s either in base form or.........or...dead.

Sly keep’s searching, we now switch back on Earth.

Kai: I guess it’s my turn.

Kai start’s to power up, his hair becomes slightly longer, loses its curls and becomes spiky(think Gohan from the Cell Games). His eyes become coal black and Kai transformation is completed.

Chulance: Good thing you decided to save your energy, huh.

Kai: Yeah.

Back on Namak.

Sly: That’s Kai, he’s powered up.

Sly quickly grab’s Mew wist and they both vanish, due to Sly using Instant Transmission.

Well Mew has been revived, and Mew and Sly on their way to Earth, but was all this for nothing, can Zorkin be defeated, or will Mew die again, along with Sly, Chulance, and Kai. Find out next time on Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:53 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Mew was revived, while on Earth thing’s took a turn for the worst, Chulance has gotten beat up and Kai is left to face Zorkin alone, or is he.

Chapter 36: Help has come.

Sly searches for a energy signal when he feel’s Kai transform.

Sly: That’s Kai. *grab’s Mew wist and they both vanish.*

On Earth.

Kai: Ok, here I go.

Kai rushes of toward Zorkin who wait’s for Kai to reach his location, Kai throw’s a kick, at that exact moment Sly appears and kicks Zorkin away, then get’s hit in the face by Kai kick. Sly is sent flying a little and recovers.

Kai: *Shocked* Sly???

Sly: *Rubbing the side of his face* What was that for.

Kai: Sorry man, didn’t see ya *looks over*, Mew, your back.

Kai and Mew start’s talking, Sly approaches them.

Sly: Um guy’s. *point’s at Zorkin who is heading toward them*

All 3 jump out of the way as Zorkin fly’s past them.

Sly: Let’s finish this. *turn’s super sayian 2*

Zorkin looks at Sly.

Zorkin: Power increasing, power mode required.

Zorkin starts to change, he becomes rather small, but wide. He is 1m60 in height and looks like a heavy weight. His chest consist mostly of black armor panels. The panels however are not linked to each other, they have gaps between them. His arms and legs become rather thick but not very long. They also have black armored plates with gaps in between. Underneath these panels you can clearly see hydraulic pumps and metal bars running, forming his basic skeleton. His head is totally covered with armor as his skull is one big skull-formed armored plate. He has no round head but a more square-like form. His eyes are bright red lights and he has no mouth as a plate seems to cover up where that's supposed to be (kinda like FF Cooler has...). His hands and feet are the same as his head, 1 big armored plate. He has 2 fingers and 1 thumb, making his hands look more like claws. His feet have no toes as they look like shoes...He has 2 big thrusters placed in the middle of his back and 2 smaller thrusters build in his waist at the front. His feet also each have 2 smaller thrusters on the bottom. His hydraulic systems works powerful to cause damage instead of fast, which creates speed.

Kai: It, changed.

Mew: And I have a feeling that isn’t a good thing.

Sly, Mew, and Kai all rush Zorkin, cause of his lower speed many hit’s get through, although they don’t seem to cause damage. The 3 continue to fight when a bright red shield surrounds Zorkin knocking everybody back. As Zorkin lowers the shield Mew recovers and put’s his hands in a kamehameha like style, a ball of flames form’s in his hands, Mew then extends his arm’s releasing a beam of fire at Zorkin. The attack engulfs Zorkin and Mew looks satisfied, then he get’s a stunned expression on his face as we see Zorkin with his hand in Mew gut. Before Zorkin can attack agin Kai and Sly charge in from both sides.

Mew: *While recovering* That worked well.

Mew looks at Sly and Kai fighting, he see Zorkin grab Sly with 1 hand and fires 10 ki waves in his face, the last wave pushes Sly back, Zorkin then turn’s to Kai, Zorkin stretches out both arms to the front and puts his hands against each other. Then the "doors" in his palms open up and a giant Red Laser is fired towards Kai. Kai get’s blasted back.

Mew: We won’t win like this, it’s time to get serious.

Mew begins to power up, Mew transformation begins as he begins to look like a phoenix but with marks over the body. Wings form that has an Eagle like feature to them and the marks are shaped like the Japanese symbol of fire. Mew head looks like a basic Phoenix.

Kai noticed Mew changing.

Kai: If Sly can do it by now, so can I.

Kai begins to power up as well, his hair became longer and pointier and stood up except for one small bang and lightning crackled up inside of him. Sly looks down at Kai and smiles.

Sly: So he’s regained his power as well.

The 3 fighter’s again surround Zorkin.

Mew: This time.

Sly: Your going.

Kai: DOWN.

On down all 3 fighter’s attack.

Well it seems that Kai got some help, but even 3 on 1 didn’t seem to work. Now Mew has transformed, and Kai has gone super sayian 2 as well, will these 3 powerful fighter’s defeat Zorkin, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Previously on Ultimate Battle Z Sly and Mew arrived to help Kai, but Zorkin appeared to have the upper hand. Now Mew has powered up and Kai has gone super sayian 2. Will Sly, Kai, and Mew succeed. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 37: 4 on 1.

Sly, Kai, and Mew rushes in at Zorkin, with 2 of the 3 fighter’s stronger and faster then before, Zorkin isn’t keeping up, yet he doesn’t appear to be taking damage. Sly and Mew jump back and start firing volley’s of Ki blast at Zorkin, Zorkin is sent flying. Kai appears a little way’s behind Zorkin and begin’s charging energy, a ball of energy is seen in his right hand, as Zorkin reaches Kai, Kai hit’s Zorkin upward, using the energy to protect his hand from damage. Mew then appears and grab’s Zorkin wist, after spinning him a few times Mew releases Zorkin and he crashes into the ground.

A cloud of dust was created when Zorkin impacted, our 3 fighter’s wait’s above the dust cloud. Suddenly they see a huge red laser heading toward them, Sly and Mew easily get out of the way, however Kai (who was in the middle) get’s slightly hit as he wasn’t able to completely dodge the attack.

Sly: Kai, you alright.

Kai: *Left arm bleeding* I’ll be fine.

Mew: I say where better of sticking with energy attack’s.

Sly and Kai: Right.

The 3 charge at Zorkin again, rushing in side by side, they each charge energy in their left hand, a ball of energy form’s in everybody hand.

Zorkin: *Looking at the 3 fighter’s closing in* Termination will be complete!.

Just as Sly, Kai, and Mew are going to attack, Zorkin releases a huge red super explosive wave, all 3 fighter’s are hit and sent flying. As Zorkin wave lowers Sly is the first to recover, Sly charges the energy back up in his left hand and vanishes, the others recover to see Sly appear before Zorkin and release a beam of energy. As the light fades Sly is shocked to see Zorkin standing before him, undamaged. Zorkin is about to attack Chulance appear’s, Chulance put’s both hands together and fires a ball of energy at Zorkin, the ball pushes Zorkin back a distance.

Sly: Thanks man

Sly now has a change to get a better look at Chulance, Chulance aura is filled with sparks and his hair is golden.

Sly: *Low laughter* So, your back to normal.

Chulance: *Smiles* Of course.

Sly: Can you go further beyond.

Chulance: You mean super sayian 3, no, not yet, you.

Sly: Nope.

While chatting Sly and Chulance didn’t notice Zorkin coming till it was to late, Zorkin fly’s by, both arm’s stretched out straight, hitting Sly and Chulance in the gut. As both bend over Zorkin hit’s them in the back of the head, making them crash into the ground. Zorkin looks up to see Kai and Mew coming at him, Zorkin then heads toward them.

Kai & Mew: *While flying at Zorkin* HERE!!!

Kai and Mew both throw a beam of energy at Zorkin, at this time Sly and Chulance recovered and also fires beams of energy. Zorkin get’s pinned between 4 energy beam’s, Zorkin then makes a bright red shield appear around him blocking everybody attack. Sly and Chulance vanish and appear up by Mew and Kai.

Sly: Let’s put an end to this.

Chulance: This piece of junk is going down.

Kai You got that right.

Mew: I second that.

We first look at Sly, Sly put’s both arms are stretched out in front of the body with fingers all together except for the thumbs sticking out. Two red energy orbs are formed in front of each hand. When charged both hands are shoved into each other (so that the right thumb is in the palm of the left hand and the left thumb is over the right hand) and start’s charging his attack.

At this time Kai start’s charging a giant gold energy wave, Chulance begins charging energy in his left hand, and Mew put his hand’s in a kamehameha style once more and start’s charging up his attack again.

Sly: *While charging his attack* Try and stop this, ready guy’s.

Kai: *While charging* Ready as I’ll ever be.

Chulance: *While charging* You bet.

Mew: *While charging* Oh yeah.

All 4 fire their attack’s, the 4 attacks combine into 1 huge beam that heads straight at Zorkin.

Well, Zorkin had the upper hand for a while and managed to handle our hero’s fairly well, now Chulance has joined in on the battle after taking some time to rest, and all 4 has fired a huge combined attack against Zorkin, will this attack destroy Zorkin, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:01 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Sly, Mew, and Kai attacked Zorkin all out, then as Zorkin was about to attack Sly, Chulance came along and saved him. All 4 started fighting together and has fired a huge combined beam of energy at Zorkin, will the attack succeed, find out right now on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 38: Zorkin’s meltdown.

We look from Zorkin point of view as we see our hero’s fire their separate attack’s, the 4 attack combine along the way into 1 huge beam of energy. Knowing he’s to slow to dodge, Zorkin again put’s up his red shield around himself. The massive beam of energy collides with Zorkin shield, Zorkin appears to be able to hold his shield as the attack isn’t able to break through. In a surprising move Zorkin begins to move up towards our hero’s while maintaining his shield, pushing himself through their attack.

Kai and Chulance: No way *shocked look*.

Sly: No, we can’t let this happen.

Mew: Everybody, use whatever energy you got, hold nothing back.

Our 4 hero’s pushes out as much energy as possible, their auras explode and their combined attack increases in size. The attack has become strong enough to stop Zorkin from pushing himself forward, then we see white cracks starting to come from Zorkin shield where our hero’s attack is pushing against it.

Zorkin: Power overload, attack to strong.

Zorkin shield is seen getting weaker and weaker, Sly, Kai, Mew, and Chulance still pushing as much energy into the attack as possible. It isn’t much longer until Zorkin shield fail’s and the attack overwhelms him. Inside the massive been of energy we see Zorkin melt and slowly get vaporized.

As Sly was about to let go of the attack he noticed something.

Sly: Everybody pull up, the attack is heading toward Earth.

All 4 make various hand motion’s to point their attack upward. The massive beam of energy comes inches from the ground and changes direction, shooting into outer space.

Sly: That was to close.

All 4 of our hero’s return to normal and lowers themselves to the ground, they all lie back, being exhausted. They say nothing as they all seem to fall asleep. Later everybody except Chulance wakes up.

Sly: *In a sleepy voice* I think it’s safe to say he’s dead.

Mew: We seen him get vaporized.

Kai looks at the still sleeping Chulance.

Kai: Same old Chulance, sleep’s like a rock, he’s good their for hour’s yet.

Mew: Well let’s get him up *walks toward Chulance*.

Kai: *Stop’s Mew* No, I have a more entertaining idea.

Kai whisper his idea in Sly and Mew ear, then all 3 fly off. They soon return, each holding microphones, making a total of 6, they land by Chulance and line up the 6 microphones, the first is right beside Chulance ear, the other 5 are lined up behind it, they turn all 6 to max volume and take a big breath, then all 3 yell into the first microphone, the sound is increased hugely through the 6 microphones as a load CHULANCE makes Chulance not only wake, but jump high up in the sky. We see Sly, Mew and Kai on the ground laughing their ass off.

Chulance: *Pissed off* What’s the big idea.

The other 3 are still laughing, Chulance on the other hand looks really mad a sparks spring out around his body, Kai then walk’s up.

Kai: Calm down, it was just a joke.

Chulance: *Calming down* I’ll get you guy’s for that. Damn, where did you get all those microphones.

Kai: I have a box of them.

Chulance: Why?

Kai: ??? Don’t know. I just have them.

Chulance: You don’t know why you have a box of microphones.

Kai: No.

Chulance: Really?

Kai: Really.

Sly: Well, I think it’s time we head home.

Mew: Agreed.

All our hero’s fly off in their different direction, except Sly who heads back with Kai.

Well, it wasn’t easy, the struggle was hard, and they almost destroyed the world, but Sly, Kai, Mew, and Chulance has destroyed Zorkin. The Earth is peaceful once more, but for how long, cause it’s never a matter of if another villain will appear, but when.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:45 am

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen our hero’s work together and destroy Zorkin, though they almost made a fatal mistake by firing their massive attack downward, towards Earth, but with a quick warning by Sly, they changed the attack’s path and it shot into space. After a little rest, Sly, Kai, and Mew had a little fun with Chulance, who got pretty pissed off. At the end of the day, thing’s where back to normal, but how long will it stay normal, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 39: A villain on the way.

It’s been a few day’s since Zorkin’s defeat, we look in an open area to see our hero’s doing what they enjoy doing most, training. Sly is fighting Chulance while Mew is fighting Kai. The fight’s isn’t serious, but it’s tense enough to gives our hero’s a good work out. We zoom in on Chulance and Sly, we see Sly stumble back a little then regain his balance.

Sly: Your skill’s are improving.

Chulance: That’s why I’m going to win.

Sly: *get’s in fighting pose* I said your improving, but your not going to win.

Both charge in agin and clash in close combat. Meanwhile Mew and Kai had manage to get them self’s into a power struggle.

Kai: *smiles* Time to see who’s stronger.

Mew: *smiles* Indeed it is.

Both continue to struggle, they increase their power but remains in base form, they continue to push against each other, their aura explodes and they begin sinking into a crater their power is making, both yell as their power sky rocket’s, the wind from Kai and Mew power increase knocks Sly and Chulance of balance as they both brace them self. Suddenly their a huge shock wave of energy and Sly and Chulance has to struggle to keep them self’s from falling over. A flash of light follows and just as it fades, we see Mew and Kai fist collide.

Sly: Their really going at it.

Chulance: I’ll say, they increase their power any higher and they’ll transform.

Sly: I think their forgetting this is only a sparring match.

Chulance: Well, let’s get back to it, I’m not finished kicking your ass.

Sly: Kicking my ass, you must be dreaming.

The 2 continue their match. Meanwhile deep out in space, a series of event’s has given birth to a new evil, this evil call’s himself Wipeout. We see a being outside standing on the ground, this being is Wipeout, he is a white male of average height. He's about 1m80 tall, and has short, spiky white hair and looks humanoid. He's muscly build and wears a black sleeveless jacket, which hangs open in the middle, showing his torso and abbes. He wears a black leather pants, with a chain as a belt. His right forearm is completely mechanical and so is the right half of his face. Part of his brain is even mechanical due to a near-dead experience (see character’s story). His remaining eye is red with a black pupil. The mechanical eye, is also red.

We see that Wipeout has now elevated into the air.

Wipeout: Goodbye professor. Thank you for this wonderful gift, héhéhéhé.

Wipeout then fires a large energy beam from his right hand and destroys the entire area.

Wipeout: Now to find the 2 remaining orb’s and become complete, but first things first.

Wipeout fly’s off at high speed and quickly locates a gang of 5 member’s.

GM1: Hey, isn’t that the guy we killed.

The other gang member’s turn around.

GM2: Well, well, so it is. I see you’ve come back for more. Fool, your lucky to be alive, this time I’ll rip your fucking head off.

Wipeout: Just try it *smiles*.

All 5 gang member’s rush in, we see in slow motion Wipeout killing them all. The first met with a powerful punch to the head, knocking it clean off, the second was hit with a roundhouse kick making his head twist around so far his neck broke, the third received a fist through the stomach, the forth was thrown high up in the sky and blasted to bit’s.

GM5: Y your not the same guy from before, you can’t be.

Wipeout: Oh, but I am. You could say I’m new and improved hehehe.

The last gang member gut a heavy blow to the gut, stunning him. Wipeout the proceeded to hold him up by the throat. Unable to get free, the last gang member gasped for air and finally died.

Wipeout: Now, to find the remaining orb’s.

Wipeout fly’s off and fades into the distance. Back on Earth our hero’s battles continue, Chulance and Sly are enjoying them self’s with their sparring match, Mew and Kai however seem to be going all out as shock waves are seen all over the surrounding area from their hit’s colliding. We slow down 1 impact to see both Kai and Mew smile, then both vanish again.

Well our hero’s are enjoying them self’s having a little sparring match, well at least Sly and Chulance are, Mew and Kai seem to be fighting a more tense battle. However, deep in outer space a new evil has been born, we seen him kill a number of people already, he seems to be after some type of orb’s, will his search lead him to Earth, and if it does, can our hero’s handle this threat. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:49 am

On the last Ultimate Battle Z Sly and Chulance where sparring with each other, Kai and Mew however has kicked thing’s up a notch as their fighting more of a battle. Meanwhile we seen a guy by the name of Wipeout, wipeout a 5 person gang, who it seems Wipeout has met before, he also destroyed a building and killed someone he seems to have known. Now he’s in search of some type of orb’s, why does he want them, and what will they do. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 40: Join me or die.

We first look in on our hero’s, Sly and Chulance are taking a break as Kai and Mew are going at it even harder then before. Sly and Chulance are following the match closely.

Sly: Their fighting ability is improving at a rapid rate.

Chulance: I know, it’s unreal.

Sly: I must say, if we even out our power’s, I’d have trouble beating either of them.

Chulance: As much as I hate to admit it, I must agree with you.

We look in the sky to see Mew and Kai in close combat, Mew blocking Kai hit’s and throwing punches of his own, Kai blocking every punch and returning with his own, which Mew block, etc, etc. This close combat is happening very quickly.

Sly: Look at them, fighting at that intensity and still having the time of their life.

Chulance: Yeah, it’s like their only playing.

Sly: Well, will we get back to it.

Chulance: You bet.

Both start training with each other again. Meanwhile is space Wipeout has taken a space ship and is headed toward the next orb.

Wipeout: Soon I will become complete, I only need 2 orb’s, and the third is very close.

A few minutes after, Wipeout ship lands on another planet.

Wipeout: I can’t believe it was so close, I had to fly for like 10 minutes through space.

As Wipeout nears another orb (with the help of a device he took from the professor he killed) he see a battle going on between 2 being’s.

Wipeout: Oh, what’s this. I think I may watch this, should be a good fight since both appear to be even in power.

We look at the 2 fighter’s and begin to close in on them, 1 is a female, human/sayian like body, about 5 foot 5 inches tall, long blond hair reaching down to her waist, eye color is blue, her cloth is similar to what Zangya wear's. The second fighter 5 foot 11 inches tall, appears to be male, Slim build, bald, with blue skin, and orange eyes. Wears an all in one armor, silver in color, covering from the feet to the shoulders. Arms and head are uncovered.

Female: Eh, I’ll beat you.

Male: If you believe that, your dreaming.

The 2 fight in close combat, completely even with neither gaining and advantage. The fight continues until the male character manages to duck under one of the girl’s punches and land a uppercut, he then vanishes behind her and round house kick’s her in the side sending her crashing to the ground.

Male: What was it you call yourself, Ime wasn’t it. I though you where going to beat me.

Ime get’s up, holding her hands over her broken rib’s.

Ime: Fuck you Jowamushi.

Light start’s to glow from Ime hands and her wound disappears, so does the pain as she stands up straight.

Jowamushi: Oh, your healing ability, I almost forgot about that.

Ime: My, but how.

Jowamushi: My dear lady, I know much more about you then you know about me.

Over in the distance still watching the battle.

Wipeout: Ah, I see what’s going on. This Jowamushi guy knows everything about her cause he can copy her skill’s, and likely can copy her power, explaining why his power dropped when the girl was hurt. This is turning out to be quite entertaining.

Back on the battle ground Jowamushi and Ime are fighting again, Ime then jump’s back.

Ime: Time to finish you.

Ime charges 10 energy ball's, 1 on the tip of each finger, she then brings all the mini energy ball's together to form 1 big energy ball, She aim's at the Jowamushi and releases the ball of energy. At that exact same moment Jowamushi did the exact same move. The 2 ball’s collide creating a struggle.

Wipeout: So it’s as I said.

The struggle ends with a explosion as neither side could gain the upper hand, Ime is sent
crashing into the ground as Jowamushi is sent crashing into a nearby cliff. Both recover quickly and charge back in.

Wipeout: *smiles* It’s been fun, but it’s time I end their little match.

Wipeout fly’s out from the shadows and knee Jowamushi in the face, he spin’s around quick and kick Ime hard in the gut, stunning her. He proceeds after Jowamushi and lands a furry of punches on him before smashing him to the ground. Ime start’s to recover and looks up to see Wipeout fist hit her in the face, he then elbow’s her in the gut and sends her crashing to the ground. Jowamushi tries to get up but Wipeout comes down from above him and kick him hard in the face, Jowamushi head crashes back into the ground, making it’s own little crater. Ime and Jowamushi lay on the ground, unable to get up.

Wipeout looks satisfied with himself.

Wipeout: *smile* They couldn’t even touch me.

Wipeout start’s walking toward some bushes, he bends down and pick’s up a green orb.

Wipeout: *smiles* Already I’m perfect, and I’m not even complete yet.

Wipeout looks at the orb and remember what he was told.

Wipeout (thinking): The slot in your head is via your ear, so if you find another orb, you insert it their.

As he was told, Wipeout insert’s the green orb in his head, his body begins to go under a few changes. His hair turns black and he gains white-grey sparks. Muscle increases, speed slightly increases, and aura becomes slightly darker.

Ime and Jowamushi, though beaten where not knocked out, they couldn’t believe the sudden power increase Wipeout gained, they both know they’d soon die. Wipe turn’s around a walks toward them, standing over them he say’s something surprising.

Wipeout: I offer both of you a change to live. You will become my henchmen and do as I tell you, or (Wipeout get’s an evil smile on his face) you could refuse and live in complete hell until you die, trust me when I say I’ll make your death’s unbelievably painful.

Completely helpless to defeat Wipeout, both agree to his offer. After a few minutes Ime has gathered enough energy to heal herself and Jowamushi, they both then follow Wipeout when he said it was time to leave.

We checked in on our hero’s, it appear’s Kai and Mew skill’s are improving at a rapid rate, Sly even admitted in a fare battle they’d give him trouble. Meanwhile Wipeout has landed on a nearby planet, after enjoying himself by watching a battle between Ime and Jowamushi, he quickly stepped in and effortlessly took them both down. He then proceeded in getting a green orb, which he inserted into his head. We now know that the orb’s make him stronger and faster, in a surprising turn of event’s, instead of killing Ime and Jowamushi, he offered them a change to life and become his henchmen, needless to say, they took his offer. Now the 3 are in search of the last orb, what is the depth of Wipeout power, will his search lead him to Earth, will he find the last orb and become even stronger, does our hero’s have any hope at all of beating him, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:51 am

On the last Ultimate Battle Z thing’s where still calm on Earth, Sly and Chulance, as well as Mew and Kai where training, with Mew and Kai skill quickly improving. Meanwhile Wipeout has gotten him some henchmen as well as a third orb. Now in search of the forth orb, does that mean trouble for the Earth, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 41: Another sayian.

We begin with a look in space, Wipeout and his 2 henchmen have gotten to the ship and taken off. The ship fly’s quite quickly through the nothingness of space.

Wipeout: According to this, the last orb is some way’s away. Still, shouldn’t take more then a few hour’s at this speed.

We see Wipeout change, his hair becoming white, and his power dropping.

Wipeout: May as well relax for a while.

Meanwhile in the depth’s of space, we zoom in a planet, lush and green like Earth, full of wild life, and wilderness, as we go on we come to a town, in a tall building we see a shadowy figure.

???: Oh my, this isn’t good, isn’t good at all.

Then another person walks in the room, he wear’s a black undershirt and pants, topped with Red (like Saiyaman's outfit only red). He also has no helmet and red gloves and looks like a sayian.

???: Jyn, the time has come, it’s time you join up with your fellow sayians.

Jyn: Sir, what of you and this planet, who will protect you.

???: When I found you Jyn you where nothing but a baby, I honestly thought you where dead, but to my surprise, you where alive. We have raised you to be on the side of good, to protect those who are in danger. I have looked into the future, this Wipeout has already gathered 3 orb’s, and will get the forth. When he does, nobody will be able to stop him. Jyn, this planet has never been attacked once, but your fellow sayians are in mortal danger, it’s time you go where you are needed. There is a space ship waiting for you.

Jyn: I will miss you, you where like a father to me.

???: Farewell.

Jyn leaves the building, a minute later his ship fly’s off.

???: Even with his help, the future looks dark.

Back on Earth Mew and Kai has finally taken a break as they watch Chulance and Sly train.

Mew: Come on, you call that training.

Kai: I bet my sister trained harder then you 2.

Mew: You call that a punch Chulance, I can see why Sly isn’t even trying.

Kai: Come on Chulance, that move was so predictable.

Kai and Mew continue to point out Chulance crappy fighting, Chulance is getting more upset with each passing second. Suddenly Chulance yell’s out, his aura explodes as his hair changes to gold.

Chulance: Alright, if you want me to get serious, I’ll get serious.

Sly: *walks up to Chulance* Calm down, don’t let them get to you. You need to learn how to keep your cool.

Chulance: *power’s down* I guess.

Both continue their fight, but fight’s more intensely then before.

Mew: Finally, something good to watch.

Kai: I’ll say.

Back in space.

Jyn: So there are others like me. I can’t wait till I meet them.

Closer to Earth.

Wipeout: Hehehe, my full power is nearing, today is the day that all will kneel before me.

Ime walks over to Wipeout.

Ime: By the looks of it, where heading to Earth. It’s said the remaining sayians live their.

Wipeout: Well then, looks like we may have some fun.

The ship continue it’s path toward Earth, Jyn’s ship is moving faster, but it doesn’t look like he’ll pass Wipeout.

Well now, it appears there is yet another surviving sayian, raised to be on the side of good, the sayian Jyn races to Earth to help with Wipeout. However, it’s looking like Jyn will be late, the one who raised Jyn has seen into the future, it appears to be dark, will Jyn’s help make a difference, or is the universe doomed to be under Wipeout's control, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:54 am

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we found out Wipeout and his crew are headed for Earth, wanting to reach his full power, Wipeout will let nothing get in his way. We’ve also found out that another sayian is alive, being on the side of good, he races to Earth. Will he arrive in time, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 42: Arrival

We begin by looking in on Sly and the others, the sun is starting to set in the background. We see Sly fly at high speed a few inches over the ground, looking like he received a hard hit. Sly recovers and does a back flip, then slides alone the ground before coming to a stop. Sly stands straight up.

Sly: Hey guy’s, let’s call it a day.

Sweat drip’s off Sly face as he’s taking heavy breath’s, Chulance and the other’s land near him, all 3 sweating and breathing heavily as well.

Kai: Yeah, we trained enough for today.

Our 4 hero’s sit on a large rock as they watch the sunset. Suddenly the 4 see a round black circle move across their view.

Chulance: What the hell was that?

Sly: *looking serious* Trouble.

Chulance: Let’s check it out.

Kai: Of course.

The 4 get up and take off. A little distance away we see a ship land, Ime and Jowamushi step outside, Wipeout stands in the entrance, with only enough light to show half his face and 1 arm, the rest of his body is still in the darkness.

Wipeout: Hehe, the fool’s are coming to their own death’s.

The 3 wait until Sly, Chulance, Mew, and Kai arrive.

Chulance: Hay.

The others: What?.

Chulance: The girl’s hot.

Mew: Actually, your right.

Kai: Will you 2 focus.

Sly: Ok, who are you 3, what do you want.

Wipeout: *smiles* You think I’ll tell you, why would I explain my business to a sayian. Warrior race indeed, don’t make me laugh.

Sly: Err, I’m sure you never came here to insult us.

Ime: May I shut him up.

Wipeout: Sure Ime, go ahead.

Ime walks forward.

Sly: So you want a fight after all. *looks at Ime* Don’t expect me to go easy on you.

Ime: After today, you’ll never have to go easy on anybody, you’ll be dead.

Sly: We’ll see.

Sly step’s forward.

Kai: Sly has this match won already.

Mew: Yes, the only real strong one seems to be the leader.

Back at the battle ground.

Sly: How about we skip the warm up’s.

Sly begins to power up, his hair becoming yellow as a yellow aura surrounds him.

Chulance: Super sayian right from the start.

Ime: Nice trick, but it won’t help.

Ime power’s up, a dark blue aura explodes around her as rock’s lift up from the ground, her power increases greatly as it reaches Sly’s level.

Ime: Ready.

Ime jump’s in the air and start’s firing ki blast, Sly dodges by rushing to the side, he then turn’s towards the blast, knocking them away as he heads toward Ime. Noticing Sly is deflecting the blast, she stop’s firing and rushes in at Sly. Both go in close combat as they trade hit’s back and forth. Both fighter’s lock arm’s as they begin kicking with their knee, still blocking each others hit’s.

Ime: *smile while fighting* Thought you where skipping the warm up’s.

Sly: *while fighting* I guess not.

Ime and Sly break apart and pick up the pace, they vanish and reappear, creating shock waves from their colliding fist.

Mew: She’s stronger then I expected.

Kai: True, but Sly is only fighting at a super sayian level.

Suddenly a small explosion is seen as both fighter’s appear in view, Sly is seen laying a beating on Ime. We zoom in on Sly as he is completely in control, then Sly get’s a stunned expression on his face, we zoom out a bit to see Wipeout with his elbow in Sly back, Ime then knee Sly in the gut and Wipeout smashes him to the ground.

Wipeout: Your better then expected, though you should keep an eye on all your opponent’s, not only the one your fighting.

Chulance: That bastard, wait till I get my hands on him.

Kai: Hold up Chulance, Sly isn’t finished yet.

We see Sly push himself up on his hands and knee’s.

Sly (thinking): Man, that guy’s hit’s are fucking strong.

Then Sly is suddenly pushed back to the ground, we look to see Ime with her foot on Sly back, she pushes down until a crack is heard, Sly screams out in pian.

Chulance: That’s it, I’m going in.

Chulance rushes toward the battle ground.

Ime stands above Sly with an evil smile.

Ime: Looks like your finished, being unable to move and all.

Ime prepares for a finishing blow when she receives a hard punch to the face, Ime is sent flying but quickly recovers.

Chulance: You think you can win fighting unfair, teaming up, attack my friend while he’s down, then think again. Your life ends here bitch.

Oh no, it appears Wipeout and his crew has landed on Earth. Our hero’s quickly confronted them and Sly was the first to fight, and also the first to fall. Now Chulance has stepped in, will he succeed where Sly failed, and what about Jyn, how much longer till he reaches Earth, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 pm

b]On the last Ultimate Battle Z, Wipeout and his henchmen landed on Earth, our hero’s quickly noticed that the new arrival’s to the planet wasn’t friendly, then raced to meet them. After a brife moment of talk, Ime stepped forward to fight Sly. Sly went super sayian and finally gained the upper hand, however a attack from Wipeout, then another attack from Ime, left Sly defeated with a broken back. Chulance has stepped in to take over Sly battle, will he win, find out now on Ultimate Battle Z. [/b]

Chapter 43: Chulance turn.

Chulance and Ime both stand their ground, looking at each other.

Ime: If your friend failed, what makes you think you’ll win.

Chulance: Hehehe, if my friend had a change to reach full power, you’d be dead in seconds.

Ime: Oh yah, well I call it a bluff.

Chulance: *smiles* Then I’ll have to prove it to you.

Chulance start’s powering up, the ground shakes as huge chunks of earth lift out of the ground, spark’s appear around Chulance body. Chulance let’s out a scream as a golden arua explodes around him, his hair become golden as well. The sparks now surrounding Chulance body looks like electricity. Ime looks shocked at the sudden increase of power, Chulance power has risen far above her own.

Chulance: You still think I’m bluffing.

Ime is speechless and takes a step back, her expression of fear turn’s to pain as we suddenly see Chulance with his fist in her gut, Chulance then uppercut’s Ime and sends her flying. Ime recover’s and throw’s an energy blast at Chulance, but Chulance easily catches the small blast in his left hand.

Chulance: You dropped something.

Chulance throw’s the blast back, Ime easily deflect’s it. Suddenly Chulance vanishes and appear’s behind Ime, he spin’s around and makes a kick to her face, sending her flying again, Chulance then appears in her path and smashes her toward the ground. Ime crashes hard into the Earth, she struggles to her feet and is surprised to see Wipeout appear before her.

Wipeout: You have proven yourself worthless to me *evil smile*.

Wipeout punches Ime hard in the stomach, we see blood run down Wipeout arm, then without warning light begins to spring out of Ime body as see explodes, due to Wipeout setting off a blast from inside her.

Wipeout: You won’t heal from that.

Mew: He, killed his own partner.

Kai: And the worst thing is, he didn’t show the slightest effort in doing so.

Wipeout: Jowamushi, Why don’t you show me what you can do. Take over Ime fight and defeat that opponent, or die just as she did.

Jowamushi heads to the battle field and confronts Chulance.

Chulance: Wow, your job sure has good life insurance *smiles*.

Jowamushi: She was weak, I would of killed her myself when I got the change. Tis a shame she died cause now you have to fight me, which mean’s your life will shortly end.

Chulance: Not likely.

Chulance makes his aura explode as he go’s to his super sayian 2 form’s full power, at that same moment Jowamushi power sky rocketed and became even with Chulance.

Kai: Was I the only one to feel that.

Mew: No, Jowamushi power is even with Chulance.

Jowamushi suddenly rushes Chulance extremely quickly and throw’s punches at an unusually fast rate of speed. Chulance is surprised and receives a furry of hit’s before getting blasted to the Earth.

Chulance: *while getting up* That was faster then expected, but not fast enough.

Chulance vanishes and then so does Jowamushi, we look over at the others to see their eye’s following the match.

Mew: Their moving really fast, I can hardly keep up.

Kai *looking more serious* Chulance must be using hyper speed to move this fast. If he is, he better end this match quickly.

Mew *looks over at Kai*.

Kai: The more time he spends using that ability, the more energy he is draining. Plus, we arrived here right after a full day of training, none of us are at 100%.

Then Chulance is seen getting knocked from the sky with Jowamushi after him. Chulance recovers and charges up purple energy then does a powerful electric blast that spread into bullets stabbing Jowamushi.

Chulance and Jowamushi land one the ground, Jowamushi looking hurt.

Chulance: How did you like that one.

Jowamushi: Well, it felt much like THIS.

On the word this, Jowamushi released a powerful electric blast that also spread into bullets stabbing Chulance.

Mew: You see that.

Kai: Yes, he used Chulance own attack against him.

Meanwhile in space.

Jyn: I can feel it, the battle has already started. Hope I don’t arrive to late.

It appears Wipeout has no use for weakling’s, when he noticed Ime wouldn’t beat Chulance, he finished her himself. He has now sent Jowamushi to finish Chulance off, and with failure not being a option, Jowamushi is intending to do just that. Can Chulance win, and if he does, can any of our hero’s defeat Wipeout. Meanwhile Jyn has gotten close enough to sense the battle happening on Earth, but how long will it be before he finally get’s there. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 pm

On the previous chapter of Ultimate Battle Z we had Chulance take over Sly battle, Chulance proved to be more then Ime could handle, and for that she was killed by Wipeout. Now Jowamushi has stepped onto the battle ground. Chulance raised his power and so did Jowamushi, both fought evenly until Chulance fired an attack to Injure Jowamushi, however, Jowamushi made a surprising move and used Chulance attack against him.

Chapter 44: Chulance true power restored.

Chulance and Jowamushi stare seriously at each other.

Chulance: You can copy my attack’s.

Jowamushi: I guess you could say that.

Both continue to hold their ground, sparks spring out around Chulance body.

Chulance (thinking): How can I win if he know’s my attack’s.

Chulance lift’s off the ground and vanishes when he’s a few inches in the air, Jowamushi throw’s a punch where he expects Chulance to show, we see Chulance appear and miss Jowamushi fist by millimeters as he throw’s a attack of his own and hit’s Jowamushi in the chest, knocking the breath out of him, Chulance then spin’s around to kick Jowamushi in the head, but Jowamushi disappears. Chulance looks around. Meanwhile on the sidelines.

Mew: Fuck, do you see him.

Kai: *looking around* No.

Mew: That copy cat, must be using Chulance hyper speed agin.

Chulance maintains his position.

Chulance (thinking): Come on Chulance, focus. You can find this guy.

Then Chulance sidestep’s as Jowamushi is seen throwing a punch while appearing. Chulance go’s for a counter attack but Jowamushi quickly vanishes again.

Chulance (thinking): This guy, is starting to annoy me.

Chulance power start’s to surge, increasing and decreasing then increasing agin.

Kai: Where about to see what this Jowamushi guy can really do. Chulance is regaining his power.

Mew: Regaining?

Kai: A while ago we fought a sayian named Justin, we where getting beaten until Chulance showed a level of super sayian higher then super sayian 2. After Justin, we fought Haze, who used his ability’s to block us from using our full power. We slowly started getting our power’s back, it seems Chulance will soon tap into his true power agin.

Mew: A level beyond super sayian 2, I got to see this.

Jowamushi stop’s his fast movement and notices Chulance power.

Jowamushi: What, is he doing.

Chulance is now seen in a power up stance, sparks flow more intensely around his body then before, as Chulance yell’s it out his arua explodes as his power increases greatly, the ground shacks as well, cracks open on the ground and a few small cliff crumble in the background.

Mew: Feel’s like the whole planet is shacking. *struggles to keep balanced*.

Kai: *looks over* Oh no, Sly.

A big deep crack heads right toward Sly, but Sly’s helpless to move. The huge crack open’s up under Sly as he begins to fall, then Kai grab’s his hand just in time. Kai brings Sly over by him and Mew, he then lay’s Sly down on the ground.

Kai: That was to close.

We turn our attention back on Chulance, Chulance hair glow’s a few times before starting to grow long, his eyebrow’s disappear as well. As Chulance yell’s his arua explodes one last time. Chulance is now seen standing up straight, his body glowing with power. Chulance looks up seriously at Jowamushi, who’s power had also increased to Chulance level.

Mew: Wow, so that’s a super sayian 3 then.

Kai: Yes.

Mew: Man that’s sweet, makes me wish I could do that.

Kai: Where not out of trouble, incase you hadn’t noticed. Jowamushi power has risen with Chulance.

Chulance: Jowamushi, this will be our final battle. Only one of us will leave here alive, and I don’t plan on dying.

Jowamushi: Neither do I.

Chulance and Jowamushi hold their position’s, while Kai glances over at Wipeout.

Kai: Jowamushi may only be the start of our problem’s.

Mew: Huh.

Kai: Look over at the lead guy, he’s way to calm, matter of fact, he’s enjoying this.

Mew: If Chulance power doesn’t worry him, then just how strong is that guy.

Kai: I don’t know, but we got one hell of a fight coming up.

Meanwhile in space.

Jyn: Holy shit, such high power. They must have reached the third level. I never expected these Earth sayian’s to be so far along.

Ship’s computer: 20 minutes till landing.

Jyn looks worried.

Jyn: 20 minutes might be to late.

Back on Earth.

Chulance: You ready.

Jowamushi: Bring it.

Both fighter’s instantly vanish.

Mew: *looking all over the place* Their faster then before, I can’t follow then at all.

Kai (thinking): *also looking* Chulance, I know your power must be draining quickly, to maintain that transformation and maintain hyper speed, use your energy wisely.

After fighting a good match we see Chulance go all out, with his full power’s restored Chulance has gone super sayian 3, a form he hasn’t been able to use since Haze showed. However, Wipeout appears to be unimpressed with Chulance newly required power’s, plus Jowamushi power also increased along with Chulance. Mew was impressed by Chulance transformation, but Kai seems worried, and with good reason. This new transformation, along with hyper speed mean’s massive energy drain for Chulance. Can Chulance defeat Jowamushi before his energy supply run’s out, and can Wipeout be stopped now that Sly is out and Chulance is tiring by the second, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:11 pm

b]Last time on Ultimate Battle Z, Chulance held his own well against Jowamushi, though Chulance failed to land any good hit’s with Jowamushi using his hyper speed against him, Chulance then began powering up, and reached his super sayian 3 level. Will this be enough, or has Jowamushi won this fight, find out now. [/b]

Chapter 45: Jowamushi defeat. Wipeout true power revealed.

We see Mew and Kai looking with their eye’s, trying to keep up with the battle.

Mew: Come on Chulance, win this one for the good team.

Kai: No matter how hard I try, I can’t follow them.

Kai glances over at Wipeout, we see Wipeout following the fight closely while smiling.

Kai: It seems speed won’t work on that guy.

Mew: :*looks over* He, can keep up with them.

Kai: It seems so.

Mew: How can he follow people moving that fast.

Kai: I don’t know, but I do know it’s bad for us.

Then Chulance and Jowamushi appears, both punching and blocking extremely fast in close combat. Chulance lands a hit knocking Jowamushi to the ground, Jowamushi get’s up but Chulance is no where to be seen, Chulance suddenly appear’s and sweep kicks Jowamushi causing him to lose balance, Chulance uses his change and fires a volley of blast at Jowamushi. After the volley Chulance float’s in the air, waiting for the dust to clear, as it does Jowamushi is seen standing on the ground.

Chulance: You won’t survive this attack.

Chulance charges a generic energy ball in his left hand, and after charging it, throw’s it at Jowamushi.

Jowamushi: *laughing* That’s your big attack, a ball of energy.

Jowamushi prepares to catch the ball when his energy decreases greatly to a very low level. Jowamushi notices Chulance who has not only returned to base form, but also suppressed his power. Jowamushi then looks at the powerful ball of energy heading toward him, to close to dodge. Jowamushi tries to catch the ball, but with it being far to powerful, it overwhelms Jowamushi and destroys him.

Chulance: *smile* Wasn’t expecting that, was you.

Wipeout walks over to Chulance, and stop’s about 10 feet away.

Wipeout: Impressive move, launching a powerful blast then suddenly decreasing your power, making Jowamushi power decrease as well.

Chulance: Well, I try. *explodes with power, and after a short power up becomes super sayian 3 agin*

Wipeout: Do you really think that level of power can stop me.

Wipeout begins to power up, his purple aura explodes around him and becomes slightly darker then it is in his base form. His hair turns black and he gains white-grey sparks, his muscle increase along with his power.

Chulance: Your, as strong as me.

Wipeout: Are you blind kid, I’m not as strong, I’m stronger. *low laugh* And the funny thing is, I’m not even at full power. *evil smile*

Chulance (thinking): He’s right, fighting Jowamushi drained a lot of my power, he really is stronger.

Wipeout: You won’t maintain that form of yours much longer, I can feel your energy slipping, decreasing as we speak.

Chulance then vanishes, Wipeout smiles as he turn’s around and throw’s a punch, he hit’s Chulance in the gut, stopping him dead in his tracks.

Kai: So it’s like we fared, he can follow Chulance hyper speed.

As Chulance is stunned, Wipeout rebuilds his metal hand into a grapple hook, he then grabs Chulance and reels him in then knees him in the gut before giving them a headbutt, while the hook is still attached to Chulance body, he then swings him around vertically and tosses Chulance into the ground.

Mew: Oh crap.

Kai: Let’s go, Chulance can’t win on his own.

Both blast off and quickly land by Chulance, who is still super sayian 3 as he climb’s to his feet. Kai quickly power’s up, his hair spikes and sparks surround his body. Mew then power’s up as he takes the same phoenix form he used on Zorkin.

Chulance: I think it’d be best for you 2 to stay out of this.

Kai: You may be the strongest among us, but you can’t win alone.

Chulance: But, he’ll tear you apart.

Kai: Better then just waiting while I could be helping.

Wipeout looks down and land in front of our hero’s, he walks toward them as they go defensive and takes a few step’s back. Wipeout then stop’s walking and bends down on 1 knee, he proceeds to punch his fist through the ground, when he retracts it, he is holding the final black orb in his hand.

Kai: What, is that?

Wipeout: With this I will become complete, and nothing will be able to stop me!! *maniacal laughter*.

Chulance: What does he mean, what does that thing do?

Wipeout takes the orb and insert’s it into a slot in his arm, then he start’s changing again. His pupil vanishes and his eye becomes completely black, his mechanical eye also turns black. He still has white-grey sparks. Muscles slightly increases agin.

Wipeout power go’s through the roof as our hero’s look in fear at what their about to face.

Kai: Oh crap.

Mew: His power is, is......

Chulance: Is higher then I ever thought possible.

Wipeout look’s at his 3 opponent’s.

Wipeout: So, who’s first.

Thing’s where starting to look good as Chulance succeeded in defeating Jowamushi, but then Wipeout stepped in and showed that he even outmatched Chulance, to make things worse, Wipeout has gotten the last orb and is even stronger then before. Can our hero’s last until help arrives, and even if Jyn makes it, can he make a difference. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z Chulance finished of Jowamushi. Chulance charged a blast as a super sayian 3 and threw it at Jowamushi, but lowered his power before the attack hit, meaning Jowamushi power dropped and he was unable to survive the blast. Though thing’s where looking good, they where really about to get a lot worse, Wipeout powered up, showing he was stronger then the weakening Chulance. As Wipeout approached our hero’s, he got hold of the last and final orb. With all the orb’s, Wipeout is not at his complete power, how will our hero’s defeat this evil, or can they. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 46: Completely outmatched.

We see all 3 of our hero’s looking terrified at the newly powered up Wipeout.

Kai: This is unreal.

Chulance: How, is this possible.

Kai: *regaining focus* Well, we got to try.

Chulance: I’m with ya.

Mew: So am I.

All 3 charge in at Wipeout, Wipeout smiles as he watches them come. Chulance vanishes just before reaching Wipeout while Kai and Mew keep charging in. Chulance appears behind Wipeout and all 3 go’s for the attack, Wipeout continues to smile as he knee Kai, uses his right arm to elbow Chulance in the face while hitting Mew with his left hand. He contines and throw’s Mew overhead sending him crashing to the ground at great speed, he then swings Kai into Chulance and blast them both away with a uncharged ki blast.

Mew recover’s on the ground, putting his hands in a kamehameha like fashion, a ball of flames are formed between his hands, Mew extends both arm’s and releases a beam of fire. Wipeout notices the attack and laugh’s, he extends his right arm and stop’s the attack in it’s track’s, he then hit’s it in Kai and Chulance direction. Both recover in time to see the attack coming and dodges.

Chulance: Wasn’t that Mew attack.

Mew: *calling out from on the ground* He deflected it.

In an instant Wipe appear’s behind Chulance, he grab’s both Chulance arm’s while pushing his knee up Chulance back. Chulance scream’s out as Kai (who’s near by) rushes in. Wipeout quickly releases Chulance and smashes him in the back of the head, sending him down by Mew. Wipeout then looks at Kai as he has almost reached him, Wipeout makes no attempt to block and let’s Kai hit him. Kai punches Wipeout in the face, but Wipeout doesn’t even flinch.

Wipeout: So, that’s all you got.

After kicking Kai away Wipeout stretches out his right hand and rebuilds it into a large round barrel with 3 metal "claws" sticking on it from the side. The 3 "claws" look more like sharp blades that are mounted on the barrel. The inside of the barrel glows blue from the plasma it carries inside. The barrel with the blades starts to spin around, and from these 3 blades electricity starts to run to the tips of each blade and starts to form a ball in the centre of the 3 claw-blades. After the charge, an electrical orb of plasma is fired which shocks Kai who was within 2 metiers of it with tendrils from the ball when travelling. With his left hand he makes the plasma ball stop and closes his hand to make the ball turn into a "super explosive wave" like thing. A giant, more transparent, ball surrounds the small plasma core in the middle. Electricity streams run from the core to the outside layer and hit’s Kai, damaging him severely.

Meanwhile Mew has started rushing in, noticing this, Wipeout wait’s for Mew attack. Mew arrives and throw’s a punch which Wipeout easily sidestep’s, he proceeds to grab Mew arm, then gives him a hard gut punch and kick’s Mew to the ground. Mew lands near Sly.

Mew climb’s to his feet when he hear’s Sly come to, Sly start’s pushing himself up off the ground.

Mew: Hey Sly, your alright.

Sly: Ah, yeah, why.

Mew: I thought I heard a snap when Ime stepped on you.

Sly: Oh yeah, I landed on a tree branch, that’s probably what you heard.

Sly looks at Kai, who’s handing damaged in the air, Chulance who is climbing to his feet (reverted to super sayian 2), and Wipeout who is transformed.

Sly: Is that really the same guy, how did he get so strong?

Mew: He transformed, then absorbed some kind of orb thing.

Sly instantly go’s super sayian 2 (not knowing he can access higher form’s) and vanishes. Mew try’s to stop Sly but doesn’t even get 1 word out before Sly disappears.

Wipeout: So he’s awake.

Sly appears before Wipeout but is met with a punch to the face, Sly quickly recovers only to see a ki blast hit him and blast him away more. As Sly recovers and go’s in for the attack, Kai joins him. Both throw a punch but only hit’s an after image of Wipeout, Wipeout then appears before them and grab’s Sly head with his right arm, while grabbing Kai with his left, he then smashes both their heads together and round house kick’s both (hitting Sly first, then continuing the same kick and hitting Kai) to the ground. Both crash hard to the ground and appear to be in great pain.

Sly: *with a tear in his eye* Is your head made from brick or what.

Kai: *also with a tear in his eye* Could say the same about you.

As both climb to the feet, their gut sunned and hit in back. Sly get’s more pain from the hit then Kai cause of Ime earlier attack on him and falls to the ground. Chulance is seen rushing in as Wipeout easily tosses him aside and blast him with a ball of ki. The ball hit’s Chulance in the stomach and stuns him, then proceeds to push him further away. As Mew was about to say something Wipeout quickly knee’s him in the face, sending Mew flying, he then appears above Mew and kicks him downward into the ground.

Sly: Where getting picked apart.

Kai: I know, we can’t land so much as a punch, which won’t make a difference.

Sly: Huh.

Kai: Yeah, he gave me a free shot, hit him dead in the face, he never even flinched.

Sly: Great, so where not hurting him either way.

They continue to watch Wipeout as he fly’s off at great speed, within seconds he’s back, holding an KO’d Chulance by the shirt.

Wipeout: Catch *tosses Chulance*

As Sly rushes to Chulance location, Wipeout attack’s Ki and stuns him, Kai is severely stunned and even fall’s to the ground while holding his hands on his stomach. Wipeout puts both his arm’s bended out so his palms is facing his face. Then he starts gathering purple energy in his hands and after a while he closes his hands and makes a downwards rotation movement before stretching out his hands and firing a giant purple energy beam with white-black sparks traveling around it. Before firing and while making his rotation, he screams: "HAVE A TASTE OF THIS!!! Kai is still stunned and the blast hit’s, when the smoke clear’s nothing is left of Kai, not one remaining trace.

Mew has recovered and gotten to his feet just in time to see Wipeout attack Kai.

Mew: KAI, NNNOOOOOOOOOO.

He looks over to see Sly holding the KO’d Chulance.

Mew: *his eye’s starting to fill with tear’s* Chulance....... Kai.

Mew looks to where Wipeout was but he’s gone, he look’s back to see Sly getting a beating. Wipeout then upper cut’s Sly and appears behind him, landing another painful hit to Sly spine causing him to crash hard into the ground. Sly struggles to stay awake but reverts to normal and passes back out.

Mew: I can’t......... let this......... happen........ any MORE.

Mew let’s out a load scream as he begin’s to power up, the ground all around shakes and cracks up, even in a city a few miles away, the ground is shaking. People run for cover as glass breaks and fall all around them, chunks also crack off tall buildings and fall to the ground. Back at the battle field, Mew is still releasing his power. Mew keep’s screaming and powering up as angle wing’s appear on him, he also gain’s a white cloak and a halo appear’s above his head. A crater is created below him and he stop’s screaming. The ground stop’s shaking as thing’s return to normal.

Wipeout: *smiles* Impressive, you’ve gotten a lot stronger. *looks more serious* However, your nowhere close to my power level.

Mew: I don’t care if you’re a hundred times stronger then me, you killed Kai and beat up my friends, and you’ll pay for each one.

Wipeout: Then by all means, make me pay.

Meanwhile in space.

Jyn: 3 energy’s, I can’t feel anymore. I can only feel one that suddenly skyrocketed.

Computer: Landing shortly. Prepare for landing.

Jyn: Finally.

Wipeout has proven to be our hero’s toughest opponent yet, with nobody being able to even touch him, Wipeout was picking our hero’s apart. Chulance is knocked out, Sly came to but was little help and is out again, and Kai has appeared to have been killed. Mew has been pushed to far and has transformed, releasing a great amount of power, but Wipeout seems unimpressed. Mew is looking for revenge for his fallen friends, but can he succeed. It appears that Mew won’t be alone in his battle as Jyn is about to land, but even with both working together, can Wipeout be stopped. Find out more of what happens on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:13 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z our hero’s made a stand against Wipeout, they tried their best but was outmatched completely. Seeing his fallen friends, Mew has transformed and is ready to kick ass, though Wipeout is unimpressed with Mew new power. It appears Jyn is finally going to land, but can he help. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 47: Power within.

We look in at the battle field, Mew is standing across from Wipeout.

Wipeout: What’s the matter boy, I thought you wanted to make me pay.

Mew (thinking): How am I going to beat this guy.

Then a stream of red light heads toward the ground, both fighter’s looks up to see a spaceship appear as it slows down. It’s crashes into the ground, making a small crater, then the door open’s and Jyn step’s out, rubbing his head.

Jyn: Man, I got to buy air bags or something for that thing.

Jyn quickly looks serious at Wipeout, he then looks around to find Sly and Chulance knocked out, he looks around for Kai but doesn’t see him.

Jyn: There should be another person hear, one of the energy’s is completely missing.

Mew: Ok, who are you.

Jyn: *looks at Mew* Oh, I’m Jyn. I was sent to help you, and the guy’s like me.

Mew: Like you?

Jyn: Yes, I’m a sayian.

Jyn looks serious at Wipeout.

Jyn: So you’re the one called Wipeout, am I correct.

Mew: How?

Jyn: I know all about you guy’s, the fight’s you’ve fought, and how many times you saved this planet. You could call me a peace keeper of sort’s, I go where I am needed.

Mew: Why didn’t you come and help with the other’s.

Jyn: I know you would win.

Wipeout explodes with his arua.

Wipeout: If you 2 are done talking, how about I finish you.

Mew and Jyn quickly turn their attention back to Wipeout.

Mew: You better be stronger then that.

Jyn: *smiles*

Jyn get’s in a power up stance, a golden arua and sparks explodes around him as his eyebrows disappear, his hair grows long like Chulance did and has become golden. Jyn stands his ground ready to fight.

Mew: Your, super sayian 3.

Jyn: Indeed, and unlike your friend, I’m use to it.

Both Mew and Jyn stand their ground, ready to fight.

Meanwhile in a place far away, we see that Kai is alive and was only KO’d. Kai wakes up to see 2 being’s stand before him. As Kai fully wakes he looks at his hands, then at the 2 standing in front of him.

Kai: Am, I dead?

???: No young boy, your in the world of the kai’s.

???2: I am Kabitoshin, and this is elder Kai.

Kai: Why am I hear?, the last I remember was Wipeout attack heading toward me.

Kabitoshin: Just before the blast hit, I arrived and teleported you hear.

Kai: *stands up* Well thanks, but I’m ready to go now, my friends need me. *burst into super sayian 2*

Elder Kai: The only place your going is on top of that hill *points*, then you’ll sit their until told otherwise. You have great power within you Kai, and I can unlock it.

Kai: I don’t have time.

Elder Kai: Think about it, what will happen if you return to Earth right now, you’ll get killed. Wipeout needs to be stopped, and the power inside you may be our only hope.

Kai: Yeah, but.

Elder Kai: You can’t leave anyway, you have no ship. So stop wasting time already.

Kai, after a moment of considering his option’s, sits down where he was told. This is when Elder Kai begin’s to preform the dance he did with Gohan.

Kabitoshin: Sir, we got to rush this, we don’t have much time.

Elder Kai: I know, now let me work.

Meanwhile on Earth Mew and Jyn have started fighting Wipeout. Both are in close combat with Wipeout but can’t seem to lay a hit. Wipeout suddenly bend backward and kick’s both Mew and Jyn up in the air, Mew recovers and see’s a energy attack headed his way, but Jyn recovered on time and deflected it with his own blast.

Jyn: Ok, try this on.

Jyn charges up a blast and fires it at Wipeout, as the blast travel’s it constantly increases in speed. Wipeout stands his ground and allows the attack to make contact. On contact a large explosion is made, Jyn smiles until laughter is heard from the dust. As the dust settles Wipeout is standing with his arm’s crossed, laughing.

Wipeout: And was that suppose to hurt.

Jyn: Err. OK then, how about this.

Jyn bring’s his left hand back by his side, he charges energy and pushes his hand forward letting out a huge blue beam of energy. Wipeout isn’t worried however and catches the beam in his hand’s, then with a powerful punch, knocks the blast in the distance. We then see a huge explosion in the distance.

Mew looks worried in the direction of the blast.

Mew: There's, a city over there, or at least use to be.

Wipeout: *laugh* Good work, you said you wanted to help, and your blast might have just destroyed a city.

Jyn: *worried* This is worse then I thought. He hasn’t even broke a sweat, and he deflected my blast easily.

Mew: Their has to be a way to beat him.

Mew burst with power and charges at Wipeout agin, Wipeout punches Mew in the face, grab’s his leg as he start’s flying back and slams him into the ground. Wipeout extends his arm but has to go defensive when Jyn charges in. Wipeout quickly gains control and throw’s Jyn up in the air, he appears behind Jyn, and with energy surrounding his fist, punches Jyn hard to the ground. Mew and Jyn get back to their feet, waiting for Wipeout to make the first move.

Well it would seem Jyn has landed on Earth and has shown he can go super sayian 3. However, Jyn and Mew power don’t seem to be enough as Wipeout appears to only be playing around. We have also found out that Kai is not dead, but is in the world of the Kai’s. Not left with many option’s, Kai took Elder Kai offer to unleash his full power. Can Jyn and Mew hold their own until Kai return’s, or will it be to late. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:14 pm

On the last ultimate Battle Z Mew was about to fight when Jyn showed up, Mew and Jyn began talking but was interrupted when Wipeout let out a burst of power. Jyn proceeded to quickly turn super sayian 3, and the fight began. Meanwhile we found Kai alive, he was saved and transported to the world of the kai’s. Elder Kai is unlocking Kai full power, how powerful will Kai become, find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 48: Fight to survive.

Mew and Jyn stand side by side, ready to attack or defend. Wipeout look’s at his to opponents as he get’s a sadistic and evil smile on his face.

Wipeout: It’s about time these guy’s find out what pain really is.

Wipeout charges in for the attack, Mew and Jyn block before Wipeout hit’s, when Wipeout does hit he pushes both back. Wipeout then increases his speed and breaks through Mew and Jyn block and knocking both down. Mew get’s up first as Wipeout appears before him, he lands a furry of punches on Mew before vanishing and elbowing Mew on the top of the head, making Mew smash into the ground. Jyn get’s up but doesn’t see Wipeout anywhere. Wipeout suddenly appears at Jyn right and grab’s his arm, Wipeout gives Jyn a kick to the leg making him fall to 1 knee. Wipeout proceeds to bend down as well, he then takes Jyn’s arm and slams it down across his leg, Jyn arm is bent completely backwards and he screams while a snap is heard.

Wipeout: *standing back up* I thought a sayian would provide a good fight, what a waste of time.

Suddenly a thin white beam of energy fly’s within inches of Wipeout face. Wipeout looks behind him to see Mew climbing back to his feet.

Mew: Damn, missed.

Wipeout slowly walks toward Mew, as Wipeout approaches Mew, Mew extends one arm firing off a energy beam. The energy fades and Wipeout stands unharmed before Mew, as Wipeout punches Mew we switch over to Kai.

The Elder Kai of this dimension appears to be a lot more serious and faster then the Elder Kai in the Z time line. In this dimension Elder Kai has already finished the dance and is focused on releasing Kai power. We look closer to see Kai troubled.

Elder Kai: You want to see the battle on Earth, am I right.

Kai: Yeah, how did you.....

Elder Kai: I’m a Kai, I know these things.

Elder Kai turn’s his head and a crystal ball appears to the left of them, the ball instantly focused on the battle on Earth. As Kai looks at what’s happening, he becomes very worried. In the ball we see Sly and Chulance still out cold, Jyn on his knee’s, holding his arm, and Mew getting a beating.

Elder Kai: It looks like Jyn is there, poor boy.

Kai: Who.

Elder Kai: You’ll find out later, now shut up.

As Kai looks through the ball at Mew getting a beating, Kai starts to get pissed.

Kai: No more, *stands and power’s up* my friends are being killed, *his arua explodes around him* and I’m here sitting around doing nothing.

Then Kai noticed his power, he was shocked at what he was feeling.

Kai: This, is unreal.

Elder Kai: That’s only half of what you could have, now sit back down.

Kai sit’s down as his aura disappears and his power drop’s to normal.

Elder Kai: Don’t worry about them, they’ll survive.

Meanwhile on Earth Jyn as started rushing in to help Mew, as Jyn approaches Wipeout swings Mew around, holding Mew by his ankle. Mew head smashes into Jyn’s head with such force that Jyn is sent flying. Still holding onto Mew, Wipeout throw’s him upward and fires a energy blast. The blast hit’s Mew in the back and pushes him up far into the sky. Meanwhile Jyn is just recovering, before he could get back to his feet Jyn is kneed in the face by Wipeout, the hit was so strong it KO’d Jyn instantly and he reverted back to normal. Wipeout stands his ground and looks up.

Wipeout: He manage to push himself off the blast.

We see Mew fall at high speed and crash into the ground hard, and back to normal form.

On the world of the Kia’s.

Kai: Are we done yet.

Elder Kai: Soon.

Kai: Soon, I can’t wait any longer.

Elder Kai: It’ll all work out.

On Earth.

Wipeout: I guess the fun is over.

Suddenly Wipeout is blasted from behind, the blast had no effect what so ever and Wipeout turned around to see Sly.

Sly: Why don’t you *stumbles a few step’s forward* play with me.*smiles*

It seems Mew and Jyn where no match for Wipeout, both are now unable to fight back and hope seemed lost until Sly manage to crawl back to his feet. But being hardly able to stand, what the hell is Sly planing to do. Meanwhile Kai is getting stronger by the second, his power should soon be unleashed, will Kai get back in time, find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:15 pm

Last time on Ultimate Battle Z we seen Mew and Jyn fight together against Wipeout. Jyn showed some serious power as he went super sayian 3, but even with Jyn and Mew working together, Wipeout couldn’t be stopped. Kai wants to get back to Earth to help his friends, but can’t go anywhere until Elder Kai is finished with him. It all appeared to be over when Sly manage to get on his feet, but in his condition, how long can he last against Wipeout. Find out on Ultimate Battle Z.

Chapter 49: Mystic Kai.

When first look in on Sly and Wipeout, we hear Wipeout laugh.

Wipeout: You really expect to fight me like that.

Sly (thinking): Kai is alive, that burst of power earlier, it felt right like his, I have to stall this guy till he returns.

Wipeout: Well then, show me what you can do.

Sly (thinking): Well, got to at least try.

Sly steady himself and get’s in a power up stance, he yells out as a yellow aura surrounds him, however his hair and eye’s remain normal. After a few seconds Sly arua complete fades away as he drop’s to one knee, breathing heavily.

Sly: *pant* Crap. *pant*

Wipeout walks up to Sly and looks down at him, he then grabs Sly shirt and holds him up. Wipeout mechanical hand start’s to rebuild itself, withing a second it’s done and a sword made of energy appears. Wipeout gain’s a evil grin as he gently pull’s the sword across Sly arm, cutting it.

Wipeout: I could easily cut you clear in half with this, but why end the fun so quickly.

Sly, using whatever energy he has left kicks Wipeout in the side of the head, to no effect.

Meanwhile.

Kai: Are we done yet.

Elder Kai: Ah, yep, that should about do it.

Kai: Great, oh, how do I use these power’s.

Elder Kai: Just do your super sayian thing.

Kai power’s up and becomes super sayian, “again” Elder Kai say’s, Kai does as told and becomes super sayian 2, “once more” Elder Kai ordered. Another power up scene ensues and suddenly Kai's hair becomes black and his aura diminishes. His facial features stayed serious though and his hair was still exactly the same as his SSj2 form.

Kai: This is.........amazing.

Elder Kai: Whenever you need this power, you can gain it buy powering up, like you just did.

Kai: Thanks, now to Earth.

Kabitoshin tells Kai to grab his shoulder, when he does they both vanish. They appear a little distance away from the battle area.

Kabitoshin: Good luck.

Kai: Thanks.

Kabitoshin vanishes. Kai looks serious.

Kai: It’s time to end this.

Back with Sly and Wipeout, Sly has started laughing.

Wipeout: What’s so funny boy.

Sly: Just the fact that your going to die.

Wipeout: Really, and how do you see that happening.

Then Wipeout receives a powerful kick to the back of the head, as Wipeout is knocked down he let’s go of Sly. Wipeout looks behind him to see Kai standing their.

Wipeout: It’s you again, though your different somehow.

Kai: Unlike last time, I’m not going to be the one getting beat.

Wipeout: *get’s back to his feet* Don’t be to sure on that.

Both fighter’s stare at each other seriously, Wipeout quickly turn’s his mechanical hand back to normal. Kai makes the first move with a left kick, Wipeout blocks and throw’s a punch. Kai ducks under and go’s for a uppercut, however Wipeout tilt’s his body to the side making Kai hit miss. As Kai passes (going upward with the uppercut) Wipeout go’s for a gut punch, Kai blocks with his knee. Both then jump back a little.

Wipeout: This will be your final resting place.

Kai: Not likely.

Kai rushes in and both fighter’s begin fighting in close combat, blocking and attack each other. Both throw’s punches back and forth and begin to pick up speed. After a few minutes they break apart and vanish, we see them briefly appear everything their hit’s collide. Both fight evenly without showing sign’s of slowing down. We look it at Sly on the ground.

Sly: Come on Kai, your our only hope.

As we feared Sly was no match for Wipeout, he couldn’t even turn super sayian. It seems Wipeout was going to cut Sly up when Kai arrived right on time. Fully powered up, the fight between Wipeout and Kai has started, who will be the winner, keep reading Ultimate Battle Z to find out.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:16 pm

On the last Ultimate Battle Z we seen Sly take a stand against Wipeout, though it didn’t go very good and Sly almost met his end, but Kai arrived, fully powered up and ready for battle. The fight has begun as Kai with his new power’s appea’s to be even with Wipeout. Who will the winner be, read to find out.

Chapter 50: Unstoppable power.

We start off looking in the sky, Wipeout and Kai are appearing and vanishing all over the place. After a few more appearances we see Without land a knee to Kai gut, Kai quickly recovers and kicks Wipeout in the face. Wipeout returns with a ki blast that Kai deflects while firing one of his own. Wipeout deflects the blast and wait’s for Kai move.

Wipeout: *smile* Yes, I’m going to have a lot of fun with you. Finally someone worth fighting, unlike your useless friends down their. Nothing but a bunch of stupid weaklings.

Kai quickly launches himself with a ki blast shot from his feet, moving at high speed Kai holds back 1 arm and charges energy, when right in front of Wipeout Kai pushes his arm forward and creates a giant blue beam of energy. The attack appears to engulf Wipeout, we see the energy fade and no trace of Wipeout. Kai suddenly jump’s up as Wipeout passes under him with a punch. Wasting no time Wipeout swings around and grab’s one of Kai ankles, he then hurl’s Kai toward the ground.

Recovering very quickly, Kai go’s back in for the attack. Both collide again and vanish then appear all over the place. Kai and Wipeout appear to be completely even as neither can land a good hit on the other. As both appear in close combat Wipeout let’s out a shock wave, using this window Kai needs to recover, Wipeout quickly grab’s Kai head and headbutts him. While still holding Kai head, Wipeout put’s his mouth across (not on) from Kai’s, Wipeout then starts to literally suck energy from Kai body via his mouth and into his mouth. A black stream is seen coming out of Kai mouth and into Wipeout mouth. Wipeout no longer needs to keep hold of Kai as he is completely immobile and paralysed. When the process is complete, Wipeout quickly punches Kai away before he regains his senses.

Kai: *recovers* What the hell was that?

Kai rushes back in and throw’s a punch which Wipeout easily sidestep’s, Wipeout punches Kai very hard in the back and sends him crashing to the ground. We see Kai push himself out of a small crater his body made on impact.

Kai: *getting up* I get it, he drained my energy, making me weak and him stronger.

Wipeout lands on the ground and walks toward Kai, Kai charges and throw’s a punch, Wipeout also charges and throw’s a punch. Both fist collide creating a shock wave, but Kai get’s knocked back. Wipeout quickly follows up with a punch to Kai face, he then vanishes and appears behind Kai and kicks him upward. Wipeout proceeds to do a type of ping ball thing with Kai has he hit’s him back and forth all over the place. Kai suddenly crashes in front of Sly, hurt but still conscious.

Wipeout: It’s time I end this game. You and your worthless friends are not worth my time.

Kai pushes himself up on his hands and knee, he looks beside him to see Sly standing there.

Sly:*getting more pissed off* Their not stupid, *Sly power takes a huge jump*, and their not weak *Sly get’s more pissed*.

We now look in the sky to see Wipeout stretch out his right arm, his hand is rebuild to a blaster cannon. It has a small, bold loop in the front and has the opening of approximately 12 cm. When the blaster is fully "installed" it starts charging a black substance of energy.

Sly: And........their not....WORTHLESS.

Sly power begins to raise rapidly, his eyes start to glow yellow, a yellow-redish "ring"
surrounds his body and he immediately goes into his super sayian 4 form.

Meanwhile Wipeout has fully charged his attack, Wipeout say’s "Say goodbye to all you know!" and a small black plasma ball with white sparks around it is fired at high speed. The ball cannot divert from it's course and can only go straight ahead.

Sly looks at the incoming attack, he extends his left arm and a glow surrounds the black plasma ball, then it soon stop’s moving and just hovers in the air. Wipeout is shocked at what he see’s.

Wipeout: Impossible, it’s impossible to stop that attack.

Sly pull’s his left arm back and extends it straight out, the plasma ball is shot into space, a few seconds later a massive explosion is seen. Wipeout looks back to where Sly was after watching his attack fly into space. However, before he can fully turn his head he receives a blow to the back of the head. Wipeout is sent downward at high speed and crashes into the ground hard.

Wipeout: *getting up* When I get my hands on y......

Sly appears before Wipeout and punches him hard in the gut, the hit causes Wipeout a lot of pain and he bends over to hold his gut. Sly let’s out an evil laugh then rushes towards Wipeout knocking him up and back down by a quick teleportation. After that Sly splits up into 4 and surrounds Wipeout. The 4 sly’s each say a word making a sentence: "I'm - Your - Worst - Nightmare. The 4 Sly’s then each do an individual attack on Wipeout.

The first Sly put’s his right hand back and charges white-blueish ball of energy. The second Sly has both arms are stretched out in front of the body with the fingers all together except for the thumbs sticking out. Two red energy orbs are formed in front of each hand. When charged both hands are shoved into each other (so that the right thumb is in the palm of the left hand and the left thumb is over the right hand) and a powerful attack is being charged. The third Sly stretches out both arms and legs. He puts his arms in a bend so that his hands reach further then his back. (Like Vegeta getting ready to do the Final Flash). His shoulders are therefor also pushed backwards making his back bend. His hands are open and the fingers are fully stretched. Then his hands start glowing blue because of the energy formed around it and he shouts: "Let's see you stop this one!". After that he suddenly bends forward, clapping his hands hard together and charges the attack. The forth Sly creates a huge, massive energy ball that is formed above the head with 1 hand, blue in colour with a bright white core.

Wipeout recovers just in time to see all 4 attack’s get fired at him, unable to dodge or block it, Wipeout takes a direct hit. Wipeout is vaporized almost instantly. The 4 Sly combine back into 1 and Sly looks with an evil grin on his face.

At this time Kai has gotten back to his feet, he fly’s up beside Sly and put’s his hand on his shoulder.

Kai: Hay, you di.

Kai received a powerful punch to the face from Sly, after flying some distance Kai recovers and looks at Sly. Sly is laughing like a maniac and power’s up, his aura explodes around him. Kai looks terrified at Sly, at his power.

Kai: Things have just gone from bad to worse, a lot fucking worse.

Well it appeared that Kai and Wipeout where even, but Wipeout gained a advantage when he absorbed a lot of Kai energy. Meanwhile Sly started getting pissed at Wipeout, with this anger mixed with the sadness of seeing all his friends beaten up and just hanging on to life, Sly has transformed. Sly made quick work of Wipeout, but when Kai approached Sly he attacked. Sly then released his full power, terrifying Kai. Sly has appeared to have lost control and Kai is the only one that’s in any condition to fight, can Kai somehow pull a win over Sly, or will the world be destroyed by the very person that saved it. Find out on the next Ultimate Battle Z.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next