Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Stupid f**king family...

+7
Venus
4Neodemon
Vampire Knight
ningen
Tlaloc
lol1991
Nikku
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid f**king family...

Post by Chulance Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:12 pm

OMG!

This is exactly why I want to be rich, to help others. I feel bad for families and things like that.

My family is pretty sane and aside from some nasty incidents(with my dad) my family is stable! Jeez, I'd sent you guys money to get away from your families, sadly I'm middle class.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:23 pm

ningen wrote:Man, that's just how the whole family thing works.
"Why go to a funeral for someone you don't know?"
You'll go to a funeral in that case because that person means something to those close to you who do know him. Only a selfish and egocentric person wouldn't go, which isn't a big deal, of course, the world is full of such ppl, but at least don't complain about it.
"why make someone else go to a funeral for someone they dont kno"
Because his still his grandfather in this case. It's a normal thing to do, I would go, even if I wouldn't have any other reason I'll go because of respect (that I have for my parents and my ancestors). And it's a normal thing that he is invited.
"make them take a ride thats 4 sad hours long, to sit through a sad ceremony and ride 4 more sad hours back? thats just mean"
Oh the humanity! Oh the poor thing! What happened to all the values of society? His parents are monsters, in fact his grandfather died on purpose so Nikku couldn't play his PS3 that day...puh-lease secor. Rolling Eyes
wow, didnt think i could disagree with u so thoroughly

u dont invite a date to a funeral, so that "that person means something to those close to you" is bullshit. why is it selfish and egocentric to not want to go to a funeral? ITS A FUNERAL! i really dont remember what the case was but if his grandmother was that close to his family then i would guess that he would also be close to her or at least hate her as much as he hates the rest of his family, but i dont think either of those r the case.

"I would go, even if I wouldn't have any other reason I'll go because of respect (that I have for my parents and my ancestors)"
well thats just u, everybody doesnt feel they should respect their ancestors, some people ancestors are pieces of shit, like the dead slavemasters from this country. also i dont believe someone should get ur respect just because they lived before you and they are in your family, if u dont kno them u cant make that judgement of whether or not they deserve respect. and he hates his parents, so how can he have respect for them?

"in fact his grandfather died on purpose so Nikku couldn't play his PS3 that day...puh-lease secor."
yea thats in dire need of reversal, PUH-LEASE NINGEN! first off thats a ridiculous thing to say n everyone knows it, obviously you were exaggerating, but still, based on all of my opinions theres no reason for him to waste a day of his life being depressed cuz his family wants it that way.

i kno ur from a different country n u have all kinds of different values and whatnot but its just crazy to me that u think u should force someone to do something they dont want for absolutely no good reason
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Well, I was right. He's on of the most irritating people I've ever known;

- He arrived yesterday and I see he's been bodybuilding for 4 years, so he hugs me really (and I mean REALLY) hard and my back still hurts from it. Then he did it again a few seconds later.

- He picks my figures and stuff up and then just throws them back onto the table.

- He picks stuff up and puts them back in a different place.

- He knocks loads of my things over and then just ignores it.

- He calls me several disgusting names frequently.

- Yesterday he just announced that he was going to make food that I said I didn't like and he just said I was "making up excuses" and then cooked it anyway. I don't know what the f**k it was, but it looked, smelled and tasted TERRIBLE. Then he tried to force me to eat it, so I literally had to just peel bits off of it and throw them in the bin whenever he left the room, pretending that I'd eaten it.

- When he ate his, he dropped loads of it onto my bedroom floor and didn't pick it up.

- He tried to force me into not telling anyone that he smokes.

- He's always around. If somebody says something to me then he just walks over like they told him to.

- He cheats at games.

- He slaps me on the back really hard after sneaking up behind me.

- Yesterday, I'm trying to put some shopping in the fridge and he's there continually pushing the door shut so he can mess up the fridge magnets.

- When I'm trying to put the freezer food away, he just picks me up over his shoulder and carries me into the living room.

- He tries to do wrestling moves on me; I've still got a rash on my neck from when he did it yesterday.

- He has to shout nearly everything he says.

- He leaves his rubbish on tables and the floor and just ignores it.

Need I go on? He's exactly the same as he was years ago, just bigger than me. And he always tries to show me his deformed muscles. And he's always sucking up to people, acting really nice whenever they're around and he's already talking about his next visit. Oh yeah, and he picked up a mirror today and just dropped it (on prupose) and was surprised when it broke. And of course, I had to clean all the glass shards up.

And everyone else just makes up excuses for him, like I'm meant to feel sorry for him. Like when he broke the mirror, "oh it was an old mirror!" Yeah, one month is very old isn't it? Other excuses include "Oh, he's just nervous!" Bullshit.

I didn't like him all those years ago, so what made him think I'd like him now? What made him think that getting back into my already crappy life would be a good idea? Why did he have to get back into my life? I'm so angry and distraught that they'd do this. I told them I didn't want him back in my life, but no, they HAD to bring him back and now everyone loves him and I'm always the bad guy. I seriously hate them all.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:07 pm

secor wrote:
ningen wrote:Man, that's just how the whole family thing works.
"Why go to a funeral for someone you don't know?"
You'll go to a funeral in that case because that person means something to those close to you who do know him. Only a selfish and egocentric person wouldn't go, which isn't a big deal, of course, the world is full of such ppl, but at least don't complain about it.
"why make someone else go to a funeral for someone they dont kno"
Because his still his grandfather in this case. It's a normal thing to do, I would go, even if I wouldn't have any other reason I'll go because of respect (that I have for my parents and my ancestors). And it's a normal thing that he is invited.
"make them take a ride thats 4 sad hours long, to sit through a sad ceremony and ride 4 more sad hours back? thats just mean"
Oh the humanity! Oh the poor thing! What happened to all the values of society? His parents are monsters, in fact his grandfather died on purpose so Nikku couldn't play his PS3 that day...puh-lease secor. Rolling Eyes
wow, didnt think i could disagree with u so thoroughly

u dont invite a date to a funeral, so that "that person means something to those close to you" is bullshit.
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 JcXQr
I'm sorry, I know that you made an effort to write that reply, but I just stopped reading after this. I really have no intention of replying with another wall o'text to your "arguments". I explained everything clearly in my previous post. So, I'll just reply to the part I read- Nikku is not a date, some guy picked on the street or something. I feel sad for you ppl in the west, you're all a community of alienated, lonely individuals, who care only about themselves. So even a basic family stuff seems abnormal to you...
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:19 pm

I agree that under most cases you should go to a family members funeral out of respect. I'd go to mine.

However, if it was relative I've never met before, or if I knew he was some kind of asshole, I wouldn't go. Why would I, I would of either not known the guy or of hated him, so what would be the point of being there.

In the end I think it should be your choice if you choose to go or not, not to be forced into going.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:31 pm

ningen wrote:
Stupid f**king family... - Page 2 JcXQr
I'm sorry, I know that you made an effort to write that reply, but I just stopped reading after this. I really have no intention of replying with another wall o'text to your "arguments". I explained everything clearly in my previous post. So, I'll just reply to the part I read- Nikku is not a date, some guy picked on the street or something. I feel sad for you ppl in the west, you're all a community of alienated, lonely individuals, who care only about themselves. So even a basic family stuff seems abnormal to you...
first off dont try to categorize me, u really dont kno me like that. second dont categorize me as a part of "western civilization", im an individual with my own opinions. thirdly i love my family, but what ur talking about has nothing to do with love, and if u dont love ur family, how the fuck can u call them ur family? fourthly, i have to consider u ignorant because u didnt read my whole post but still tried to make a rebuddle to it (u cant just read one part of something and expect to understand it fully, that IS ignorant) and fourthly part b, i cant have respect for your opinion because of that.
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:45 pm

^Sry for the categorization but almost every person who thinks that it's odd to go to your grandfather's funeral has a serious problem with his\her's deduction. What I'm talking about has a lot to do with love, respect, customs and not acting like a spoiled brat. The only way in which I'm ignorant here is that I thought that you would be able to understand some basic, simple stuff and I apologize for that, I was wrong. I was able to reply to that one sentence 'cause it was a closed statement, don't try to flip it otherwise. And last but not least- I don't mind if you don't respect me, but please don't offend me with "arguments" that can be easily crushed.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:58 pm

Okay, here's the fucking deal straight and clean

Secor, ur being an ass

Nikku, the way you talk about this, it seems as if it's more of a tantrum than anything else. You're coming out as a child and a spoiled brat.

Ningen, you're being an even worse ass. You have NOOO idea what it's like to have a family that's fucked up. And, if not is brother or whatever, then his stepmom and cousin are fucked up enough. Nikku has my sympathy for that. Furthermore, don't start throwing "eastern vs western" shit in here, cause it wont stick.

To close, everyone (me included, but not Justin, cause he's being cool about this) needs to STFU before this spirals out of control alright?!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:30 pm

^ I know that I wasn't very polite, but I just didn't felt like being polite when it comes to some fundamental things...tough love, what can you do...
I don't know from where you ppl got this idea that I live in a perfect family.
I don't know from where you ppl got this idea that I don't think that Nikku has some serious problems with his family. And the guy has my sympathy for that. But he also has some problems with himself. So, the guy knocks over stuff in his room and doesn't pick it up- and? What do you want me to say- He's a jerk with no manners? Confront the bastard. Every time he does something that pisses you off tell him that. What's the use of suppressing it in yourself and writing it here. Nikku probably has his guard up when he's around and that guy senses it and that bothers him. So he's trying to interact with Nikku just to get some reaction from him, like a boy that pulls the hair of a girl.
"don't start throwing "eastern vs western" shit in here, cause it wont stick."
I was just comparing stuff, it's not like it's some versus battle. You mentioned it yourself - stepmom\dad\brother\sister. That's just one of the tendencies in the modern western family. Which results in alienating. Family bonds are weaker. I'm not saying that that applies for every western family or that there aren't such examples in the east, but it's much more common (among some other tendencies, which I'd rather not add here) in the west.
Oh great, another wall o'text. I really don't believe that I have to explain some basic social stuff. :/
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:34 pm

just had a tl;dr in the end and fix the walls then.

again, your comparing. Don't. I can say shit tons of things that I find wrong with your culture or your tendencies, and get you offended. Believe me, it's that easy.

Again, STFU now okay? Best not let this go any further
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Admiral lol1991 wrote:just had a tl;dr in the end and fix the walls then.

again, your comparing. Don't. I can say shit tons of things that I find wrong with your culture or your tendencies, and get you offended. Believe me, it's that easy.

Again, STFU now okay? Best not let this go any further
O.o What's wrong with comparing, it can result in an improvement of the compared cultures? We're all connected...even more with this globalization...so it's important to mention some problems because they affect us all. Western tendencies are showing up here also.
Why do you think that I'd be offended with your opinion of my (and what's actually my?) culture? The only way that will happen is if you post some journalistic lies (BBC,CNN and shit), misconceptions, etc. So please, I want to hear your opinion, if you can find the time. You can send me a pm if you don't want to write it here.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:26 pm

I don't want to get into things here. It meddles in politics and I seriously don't want to discuss it. Don't worry, it's just I don't like to discuss this kind of things

Now please, lets all seriously stfu okay? Pretty please!?!? :3
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Hey justin said what I said. O_O
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:19 pm

lol cool.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:03 am

Remember when I said he broke the mirror yesterday? Well, he actually kicked some glass shards into the living room and I got two cuts on my feet late last night when I got up for a glass of water. Then, this morning, he just laughs about it. For fucks sake what else is he going to do!? And he has no problems clearing out the cupboards and fridge and freezer in the kitchen; he's totally cleared me out of food that was bought just on Friday evening. Will Monday never get here??
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:04 am

It's Saturday Nikku, hang in there.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:07 am

Nikku wrote:Remember when I said he broke the mirror yesterday? Well, he actually kicked some glass shards into the living room and I got two cuts on my feet late last night when I got up for a glass of water. Then, this morning, he just laughs about it. For fucks sake what else is he going to do!? And he has no problems clearing out the cupboards and fridge and freezer in the kitchen; he's totally cleared me out of food that was bought just on Friday evening. Will Monday never get here??

Son of a bitch! Wish I could beat him up!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:44 pm

ningen wrote:^Sry for the categorization but almost every person who thinks that it's odd to go to your grandfather's funeral has a serious problem with his\her's deduction. What I'm talking about has a lot to do with love, respect, customs and not acting like a spoiled brat. The only way in which I'm ignorant here is that I thought that you would be able to understand some basic, simple stuff and I apologize for that, I was wrong. I was able to reply to that one sentence 'cause it was a closed statement, don't try to flip it otherwise. And last but not least- I don't mind if you don't respect me, but please don't offend me with "arguments" that can be easily crushed.
so ningen wants a debate does he Twisted Evil

what ur talking about has more to do with customs than anything else. from my understanding ur saying that everyone should go to every one of their family members funerals regardless of if they knew them, respected them, or loved them.

sidebar: i never said it was "odd" to go to ur grandparents funeral/s, i said its messed up to make someone go to someone elses funeral when they didnt know/like or doesnt respect/care about them.
another thing about that "odd" statement of yours, where did u get the impression that theres a large group of people who think its "odd" to go to a grandparent's funeral? i dont even think anyone here said that!

i understand ur views on spoiled brats, i personally hate them with every trace of my being, but u seem to be judging nikku too early, u really dont kno him, n so u cant expect to be right in ur judgement (that hes a spoiled brat)
also based on what u said ur claiming that everyone who sympathizes with nikku is a spoiled brat; u REALLY dont kno me, but i think u kno me better than THAT

i never said i didnt respect u, but ur response to my comment was disrespectful and ignorant (the root of ignorant being the word "IGNORE", U IGNORED ALMOST ALL OF MY COMMENT!) and therefore i cannot respect IT!

u cant "crush" my arguments unless u understand them - i understood yours completely, friend

dont offend me by arguing with me, something that for all you know i might agree with because u didnt take the time to understand my argument.

anything else?
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:58 pm

*just read ningens 2nd post (on the 3rd page)*

i get what ur saying, n no u dont have to explain simple social stuff, the problem is that u think u do, thats where ur confusing things. i think that u think very highly of ur own culture; dont get me wrong, i respect eastern cultures more than i do american culture because at least theres dignity there. im really trying not to make any generalizations here, but it seems like thats all u can deal with; having said that, i dont think theres anything general about the world: "generally", no family is the same. no culture is based on individuals, or individual families, its based on what is thought to be commonplace for ppl of similar backgrounds. so "generally" cultures are just perceptions, based partly on fact and partly on misconceptions.

so heres the thing, YOU ARE GENERALIZING! ur making assumptions. ur assuming that all of us r making assumptions. I DO ASSUME that some of us are making assumptions, but thats not me, once again, i think u kno me better than that.

what im trying to say is that if we are going to have an argument about this we cant assume or generalize anything. so if ur whole argument is based on generalizations and assumptions let me know right now so i can save myself the effort of trying to explain to you my opinion and the reasons for my opinion.

Admiral lol1991 wrote:Secor, ur being an ass
EXPLAIN!
Admiral lol1991 wrote:I don't want to get into things here. It meddles in politics and I seriously don't want to discuss it. Don't worry, it's just I don't like to discuss this kind of things

Now please, lets all seriously stfu okay? Pretty please!?!? :3
and... stop being a bitch Very Happy
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Hakuna matata.
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:04 pm

it means no worries...

stop it
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Why? Cuz you like it?
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:08 pm

no. cuz it has no place in a serious argument about a messed up family, thats just insensitive
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:12 pm

No. It's reminding everybody to be happy cuz things could be worse.
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:12 pm

ur arm got cut off, but according to venus u should be happy about it cuz things could be worse
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next