Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The Ultimate Anime Team! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The Ultimate Anime Team!

5 posters

Go down

The Ultimate Anime Team! Empty The Ultimate Anime Team!

Post by lol1991 Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:20 pm

So, I have come up with the ultimate 5-Man (and of course mecha) anime team

Can anyone use any medium at all (EVERYTHING!!!) to beat this team

The Ultimate Anime Team! Ateam211

Good luck

PS: The sources are, from left to right:

Tenchi Masaki from Tenchi Muyo
Lord of Nightmares from the Slayers franshise
Demonbane from Demonbane
Getter Emperor from Getter Robo
Hao Asakura from Shaman King (manga version)

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Ultimate Anime Team! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Ultimate Anime Team! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Anime Team! Empty Re: The Ultimate Anime Team!

Post by Nikku Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:27 pm

** Muyo!

Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Ultimate Anime Team! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Ultimate Anime Team! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:39 pm

spelled it wrong

No contenders?
Guess I'll have to wait for Chulance to bring in guys from comics
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Lol you watch slayers too?
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:11 pm

A little bit here and there when I was a kid
The show I know most from the Slayers franchise is Lost Universe
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:01 am

Wait for me. Your team is FAR from Unstoppable, but whatever XD. Here's the perfect to pwn yours

The Ultimate Anime Team! Beyonder
The Ultimate Anime Team! 260px-Misaki_jurai
The Ultimate Anime Team! 671614-superman_super
The Ultimate Anime Team! 395px-Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_8
The Ultimate Anime Team! 1200945031_3

-Beyonder from Marvel comics
-Counteractor from Tenchi Muyo
-Superman Prime from DC comics
-Thanos with Heart of the universe from Marvel comics
-Haruka Kaminogi from Noein
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Beyonder:
I was waiting for this one, I will get into him in a second.

Bringing in a guy from Tenchi when I have Tenchi himself (who is God of his world) is a bit dumb, and especially when Tenchi is just my 4th strongest man. Tenchi is a god of a universe. I'll just brin in my 3rd strongest, Lord of Nightmares, that is the God of a multiverse, and created it herself from nothing and is constantly trolling it for fun

Superman Prime is just demigod. He still has a physical body (I may be wrong)
Even if he doesn't, any God can drive him to a stale mate in terms of power (Hao, Tenchi and Lord of Nightmares) and Demobane and Getter Emperor can easily defeat him.

Thanos is small time demigod. He still has physical form. Hao just shits on him by taking away his glove with a little God level reality warping, or heck, deletes him. Guys who's powers rely on an object are much to easy

I am sorry to say I do not know the final one

On with Beyonder (I assume you mean pre recont)

Beyonder is indeed a powerful fighter. I'd say it would take at least both Getter Emperor and Demobane to take him
As I recall, he exists in a powerful dimension called the Beyond Realm. To him, the multiverse is just an atom. This speaks for his level of omnipotence and omnipresence (He does not have omniecience and I personally do not believe he has the former one of the other two as well, but lets just say he has both omnipresence and omnipotence)

Anyway, Demonbane is a mecha that can basically grow so large he pops the universe he's in. He can affect reality to such an extent, demonbane's (as in, himself) from both the past, the present, the future, the existing and the non existing appear
He easily shits on dimensions with ease, and can turn back time on the multiverse of his world without effort.

Getter Emperor is infinite everything. So, assuming we keep the concept stable (we are dealing with Gods that can alter even concepts) he can theoretically always be as strong as is required
But, the Beyonder is beyong godhax, so I think, even then, the two couldn't beat him

I am yet to find a character as strong as pre-recont Beyonder. Although, he is not omniscient. If here, that one time, he would have not lost to Doom (which I know for a fact he did)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Wow..this debate will make my head hurt. lol!

Well while you have Tenchi, Counter Actor was the second most powerful being in the verse. Infact..this being is pretty much omnipotent, she pwned the choushin, and Z with ease, only Kami Tenchi could stop her. Also your not a Muyo fan are you? Dude..man you serious? LoN stronger then KT? KT can pwn LoN, she's not a "true" omnipotent only nigh. KT is the god of a a massive OMNIVERSE created it, and managed to contain his body in a human form, and unlike LoN can still use it to the max.

Don't BS me that LoN is omnipotent, she has limitations. Omnipotence is the ability to do anything, she CANNOT reabsorb creation.

Are you trollin me about SP? A DEMIGOD? HE surpassed everyone in the DC universe, he was omnipotent. Hell the only reason he didn't solve the universe's problem, is he lacked motivation he was like an omnipotent Dr. Manhattan. He basically ripped off Peter Petrelli/ Milo, he gains powers simply existing. He can pwn Emperor Getter, and Demobane man..he can manipulate the speed force...enhanced by all the cosmic energies in the universe, 12th level intellect, AND Emperor Joker reality warping.

He can destroy and reshape 99% of his universe,only Precense, and by extension Jesus can stop him.

I mean Thanos with HTU, he had all the cosmics, TOAA, and Living Tribuneral begging for their lives...man. Thanos with HTU, was unstoppable. He only lost due to PIS>(Plot induced stupidia) or plotkai.

Yeah pre retcon. Nothing is above him..he was literally taken out, because HE WAS TOO POWERFUL FOR MARVEL. I wouldn't be surprised if the HTU was just a small fraction of his power he left in the mortal realm.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Lord of Nightmares created and manipulates the universe of slayers to her whim. It's obvious she hasn't been stated to reabsorb it because...well because it didn't happen. If she manipulates the universe to her whim, she's an omnipotent. She can do anything she wants to the universe, and that includes everything in it. She's basically a TOAA. She's above everything of her multiverse. She is the GOD of her multiverse ( and a hot one at that)

She enjoys watching the demons and humans fight each other. She's the very definition of a troll.

And you obviously don't know the powers of Demonbane or Getter Emperor. Prime cannot beat them. Heck I doubt Prime could beat Tenchi or Hao, let alone those two.
And don't talk to me about the speed force. Anyone with a status as God can manipulate it. Speed Force is the concept of speed in the DC multiverse, and Gods manipulate concepts as much as they do reality

I cannot argue Beyonder
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Kami Tenchi can pwn LoN...dude...he can. Your wanking her again, please..let's stick to feats only my friend. Smile No she's NOT an omnipotent, manipulating the universe makes you nigh omnipotent, or you have some high level control of molecules's like Molecule man.

In Slayers it stated there are things she CANT do, omnipotents can do anything. Your confusing definitions Lol. TOAA can pwn her in a second. By that logic Son Gohan is God, because he's the most powerful being in canonical DBZ. Prime..pwns them, he can ACTIVATE omniprecense... he can erase things from existence, absorb all life in the omniverse, gain any power from anything..ect..

Well we agree on one thing.

Post in MM Vs OP plz.

I know Demobane, The emperor, and Prime. The latter happens to be capable of pwning the former. Prime can't stop Tenchi, possibly Hao. No..the speed force is restricted to certain beings, even god like beings have been restricted access to it.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:30 pm

No they don't. Just because it's stated in by a character doesn't mean jack shit
Characters (unless it was God) are bound by their reality and perception. God like characters can control that. They can do ANYTHING. Concepts like "it isn't affect" or "it's restricted", they can change that and bam, it's not anymore

And what exactly can't she do? I fail to see it. LoN manipulates the universe to her whim, she can be anywhere she wants to be, she knows everything in the universe (she created it after all). So, where's her limit?
She created everything and her control extends farther than just matter and reality. She can alter concepts, because if she created the universe, she created the concepts.
And if you know how to create something, you can erase it. I just know ONE weakness...that she MAY need chaos of battle for sustenance, and even this is a theory by people she herself created.
You must understand Chu, to create, and to manipulate are two different things. People that manipulate everything are nigh-omnipotent. People who create are omnipotent. Haruhi is a God because she can create from nothing.

I've debated Lord of Nightmares vs Tenchi a number of times. I've always lost and I watched Slayers because of it.

And if Demonbane basically shits on his worlds concepts (like the concept of infinity, seeing as the universe is infinite yet he popped it by growing to large) and non existence (by bringing forth the versions of himself that didn't exists) he can fight a God. So much so he raped his universes God.
And Getter Emperor did the same (without the flashy shit)

PS: You screwed yourself with ACTIVATE. You better mean it's on at all times, because if he needs to activate it he's dead. Any God will know he can activate it and kill him before he can do so.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:38 pm

Fine then..I know you've gone into wank mode..so this is useless to debate any further? I will, but can't we agree to disagree?

Your only a god if your without limitations, no exception's. If you require anything your NOT omnpotent. Haruhi is a high class reality warper like Emperor Joker, powerful but FAR from omnipotent. LON is not omnipotent ,.get over it Kami Tenchi pwns her.

Tenchi owns the "Lord Of Nightmare's". Demobane can pwn TTGL, but Prime can beat him up, and so can severa; pthers/ Your overestimating him greatly.Prime is omnipotent, omniscience, and omniprescense. Only one that can stop him is Presence. He sometimes "chooses" to not be omnipresent for Lois's sake.

He's god, get over it.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Oh, okay. He's God
Hao is God...and so is Tenchi...and LoN...and Demonbane AND Getter Emperor beat God.

Face it, the only real person that can fight these guys and beat them without question is Beyonder. All else leads to Uppergod vs Uppergod.

And you fail to understand what reality warping is compared to omnipotent

Reality warpers manipulate REALITY! They are limited to their NOTIONS of reality.
Gods create their own realities. It's the difference

God = Creates realities and universes
Demigod = Manipulates existing realities and universes
Demonbane = Shits on both
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:17 pm

^^ No Prime can kill them. You always underestimate DC characters. Your mixing up your terms my friends.

LoN, Demonbane, and them MAY be gods, but there not omnipotent. Being a god dosen't promise omnipotence. Your making up all the demigod BS,, and your totally wrong.

Your wanking demonbane. Prime can take him, heck Demonbane's not even that powerful Full powered Galactus can pwn him.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:44 pm

And now you've just went full retard
You tell me I OP people, what about you?
Galactus can't even beat STTGL, let alone Demobane.

You fail to realize what it means to grow so large you pop a universe.
And you fail to realize what it means to create something from absolutely nothing. To create a universe, it's concepts and it's reality from the absolute void of all things
Both our brains can't even comprehend what is the void of no universe and no reality and concepts. My very attempt at giving it an explanations through words is already dimming it down to levels that are not it's true meaning.
Abrahamic God, TOAA, LoN, Tenchi, Hao, Truth, etc are entities that either gained, or had the inherit power to create everything from nothing. This is omnipotence.

To manipulate an existing world is nothing compared to creating it. The very fact you are manipulating something that someone else created from nothing puts you at a disadvantage.
This is not saying Prime is not Omnipotent. But if he is, he'll simply reach a death lock with LoN, Hao and Tenchi

So characters like Demonbane, Beyonder, Getter Emperor and others that beat said entities are above the concepts of reality and concepts. Which is why they are Uppergod to begin with. Manining, both Demonbane and Getter can beat Prime

Look, we are arguing this yet it doesn't matter. You've won with Beyonder, I give the victory to you. Beyonder's hax is much greater than Demonbane or Getter
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:24 pm

The best anime team...

Pikachu:

The Ultimate Anime Team! Ash'sTorterraThe Ultimate Anime Team! Ash_Pikachu_HDThe Ultimate Anime Team! Ash_InfernapeThe Ultimate Anime Team! Ash_StaraptorThe Ultimate Anime Team! Ash_BuizelThe Ultimate Anime Team! Ash_Gible

Ash's Team:
Torterra
Pikachu
Infernape
Staraptor
Buizel
Gible
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 am

Ash has two evolved starters?

OMG I did not expect this

Has he met that asshole trainer that used to train Infernape (back then a Chimchar) since Infernape evolved?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:44 am

Oh, many times. That asshole's name is Paul in english dub, and Ash has not won even once against him.

Chimchar evolved in his former trainer's presence during his both evolutions.

The Diamond and Pearl series is turning out to be the best of all the 3 series!! I love it! and I love Infernape!
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down