Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Zombie Uprising: The Story EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Zombie Uprising: The Story

Go down

Zombie Uprising: The Story Empty Zombie Uprising: The Story

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Chapter 1: The Outbreak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpw7KyeoPEU

Okay so lemme get this straight. Were all doomed, the world is doomed. At least here in America, but you know I kinda assume the rest of the world is SOL as well. See the Swine Flu, everything thought THAT was bad. Trust me, compared to what came after it let’s just say I’d give anything to have some flying pigs. Let me get this straight, there’s a virus, and people got it. Said people become zombies, and then shit hit the fan. That’s all, my name is Jessica Raine, and this is MY story.

Jessie ran down a dark alley, tightly gripping a small hand gun. She counted her bullets over and over as she ran. There were six. Only six bullets to defend herself with, and possibly thousands of zombies out there. She had to go three miles to find the gun store to get ammo and perhaps a better gun, and there was no way in hell she had enough bullets to defend herself the whole way. After running for only two minutes she is already wheezing and has to stop and take her inhaler again. "Am I paranoid or was that the sound of footsteps? and heavy breathing... no, that's just me" Jessie thinks. She couldn't believe what was happening.

A few weeks prior, there was a sudden flu outbreak that started in southern America and worked its way up north. After a couple hundred cases and a few deaths, it was considered an epidemic. But Jessie wasn't worried, she thought it was just some dumb sickness and she'd be ok because she had all her flu shots. Turns out it wasn't any flu, though. About half of those infected started experiencing changes... first they'd become irritable and aggressive, then their eyes would get all weird and soon they wouldn't really talk, just make grunting noises and scream a lot. Their bodies appeared to decay, yet physically they got somewhat stronger, but were also extremely slow. Those hospitalized would kill the nurses and doctors, and those at home would kill their loved ones. They weren't human any longer. They were monsters. The name “zombie” was soon applied.

People stayed in their houses with doors locked, curtains closed and lights off. The "zombies" seemed attracted to light and sound and wanted flesh. Even animals started to become infected. Cities became the closest thing to hell one could imagine, corpses lines the streets just to get up and walk them after a while. Those who survived lived in constant fear and danger. No word from the government was able to reach anyone, electricity was down. How many people were left? How far had it spread? could it be stopped? There was no way to know.

Jessie was alone and scared. Her two older brothers left a few days ago to find guns and ammo. They never came back. Her dad went out to find them, and also never came back. Now there was just Jessie and her mom, and a small handgun with only a few bullets. Some zombies found their way to the house. Her mother told Jessie to run and save herself. She didn't listen and wasted a few bullets trying to save her, but her mom couldn't be saved. Now she's on her own, and worse of all she has asthma. She reached into her pocket, and took out an inhaler. At this point in time, another man appearing to be in his early twenties, came running over to Jessica. He has short black hair and green eyes. Currently he wears blue jeans, black sleeveless shirt, with a blue jacket.

Man: Are you ok?
Jessie: y-yeah I'm ok.... Thank god, another survivor...
Man : Do you have any idea what's... Oh crap!

The man backed up slightly as he saw several zombies come running at them.

Man: Can you run?
Jessie: yeah I'll be fine let's hurry!

The two took off running for their lives, legions of zombies in hot pursuit.

Justin: I'm Justin, not the best time for intro's, but considering there may not be another time. What's your name?
Jessie: I'm Jessica. Glad to see I’m not the last one left here.
Justin: Same here, and oh no... we're...

Justin, and Jessie were now standing in the middle of an alley, and zombies were approaching from all directions.

Justin: Trapped…..

Narrator: And the story of a life time has begun! A virus has spread, affecting southern, and northern America! Now it seems Justin, and Jessie have been surrounded by Zombie's! Can they escape, or will the zombies feast on their flesh? Find out on the next action packed Zombies Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Zombie Uprising: The Story Left_bar_bleue100/100Zombie Uprising: The Story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down