Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising: The Story. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising: The Story.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising: The Story. Empty Heroes Uprising: The Story.

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 am

This story is Heroes rp edited into a story. You cannot sign up for this story, if you want a part, you'll have to join the rp itself.

(Fyi: I will work on my other stories, don't worry.)

Heroes Uprising: The Story. 12656715
Chapter 1: Arsonist.

We start the story in a large city, the streets seem peaceful and quite as people walk along minding there own business. Suddenly a gigantic blast of flames shoot out into the streets, disturbing the peace and making those who wasn't killed in it's path scream and run in fear. Alarms sound as a young male walks out of the building the blast erupted from, sack of money in his hand, he grins satisfied with himself.

Inside the building, we see everything is torched black, the walls, the roof, the floor, and the body's. It's as if a massive fire had started and nobody could escape. The building continues to smolder and burn in certain areas as the sprinkler system has been melted by the heat of the inferno.

Meanwhile the man is still standing in his spot as he hears police nearing the area. 3 police cars arrive at the location, the officers are quick to get out of their cars and point there guns at the man with the money sack.

Officer: Freeze!
Man: *Grin* No, burn.

The man creates a fireball quickly in the palm of his free hand, growing quickly in size the man throws the fireball which hits the middle police car, killing both officers near it and erupting the car into flames. The flames quickly reach the gas tank and the car explodes, this causes the other 2 cars near it to catch fire and explode as well.

Man: Police... they never learn.

Meanwhile a man is watching TV, he appears in his mid 20's, with a dark skin color and stands at 5'11.

...: Hey Nate, come here.

A tall man, over 6 feet, with black skin flies in, landing near the guy watching the TV.

Nate: Again these burnings continue, just what kind of arsonist is this?
...: I don't think it's an average one. It's more likely someone with powers, like us.
Nate: Like us, Milo I fly, not create raging infernos.
Milo: I realize that, I didn't mean it as he's exactly like us. I meant to say as he's another evolved human.
Nate: I see. You think you can stop him, you use to be really strong once. What powers do you still have?
Milo: Don't know, but this bastard has to be stopped. *puts on bullet proof vest* We need to go after him.
Nate: *nod* Right.

Milo grabs a gun and loads it.

Nate: This might be fun.
Milo: Of course *confident smirk*.

Meanwhile things are at a uproar in the police station. Some officers are in panic, others are enraged.

Random officer: We need to kill this son of a bitch.
Random Officer 2: Are you retarded, how do you plan to stop him?
Random Officer: This guy shoots fire, he's not fucking super man.
Random Officer 2: Oh right, say that to the dozens of officers he's killed so far.
Random officer: For Christ sake, have some balls man. Don't be a coward.
Random Officer 2: Better a coward then a retard.
...: That's enough!!!

Everyone quiets down to the sound of the voice.

...: I'll go. We need to find this arsonist and stop him before he kills more innocent people.
Chief: But how do you hope to stop him Michael?
Michael: You leave that to me.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: The Story. Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: The Story. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: The Story. Empty Re: Heroes Uprising: The Story.

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:47 pm

Heroes Uprising: The Story. Iceman10
Chapter 2: Mr. Freeze.

Portugal: Night

A midnight Portugal city, the streets are lite with lights and full of party goers. Walking alone, separated from the crowds is a 17 year old male, standing at about 5'11. He seems to be a bit disappointed as he walks along.

...: *sigh* Just great. I let the time fly by, now it's very late.

He continues down the road, passing a alley where a few thugs notice him pass by.

Thug 1: What do you think?
Thug 2: Kid doesn't look like much, and where on a roll tonight. I say we go for it.

They leave the alley, walking up the street behind the teenager. They keep back, making there way through the crowds before starting to close the gap between them. As they pull off the main street, into a less active part of town, the thugs close in.

Thug 1: Hey kid!

The teenage boy looks back, turning around and keeping a slow pace stepping backwards as the thugs come right up to him.

Thug 1: You have any money boy?
...: No.
Thug 2: Come on, it's just for some booze.
...: I said no.
Thug 1: Well I think you do have money.

Thug 1 signals for Thug 2 to get ready to attack.

...: *sigh* No choice then.

The teenager stops his slow backwards pace, keeping watch on his 2 opponents. Thug 1 approaches and puts his face next to the teens in challenge. The teenager acts quick, headbutting the thug in the nose. The thug is quick to reel back, grabbing his nose.

Thug 1: You little bastard!
Teenage: I'm not done.

The teen opens his palm, giving Thug 1 a strong palm thrust and knocking him down. In response Thug 2 quickly flips open a switchblade knife and attacks the teenager, the teen is able to react swiftly to this and grab the thugs wrist deflecting the knife and punching the thug in the gut. The thug hunches over in pain, and falls to the ground.

Teenager: You threaten me, and you got what you deserved.

The teenager then notices movement in the corner of his eye, he attempts to turn around but is stabbed in the side by Thug 1, who had since also pulled a knife. He pulls the blood soaked knife from the teenagers body and shoves him making him fall to the ground.

Thug 1: Now then you little cock sucker.

Thug 1 starts to repeatedly kick the teenage while he's down. The teen makes as best efforts as he can to defend, but it's no use. The thug continues to stomp and kick the boy, breaking some of his ribs in the process.

Thug 1: Your dead kid!

The pain from the injuries and relentless attack is about to get the better of the teenager when the thug suddenly stops his attack, screaming in horror as his leg had completely frozen over.

Thug 1: Ahh!, my leg!

The thug puts his leg to the ground and is shatters, leaving him balanced in disbelief on 1 leg. The teen quickly pushes himself to his feet, striking the thug down. He then grabs the thug, holding him up as his entire body freezes over. The teen drops the thug, watching as his body shatters on the ground.

Teen: What the... did I... do that?

Thug 2 begins to come around, slowly waking up. The teenager notices this and runs as fast as he can from the scene. He doesn't go to far, only to the nearest phone booth, calling 911. After the call, the teen drops the phone, letting it just hang and he falls himself. The distant sound of sirens is heard approaching before he passes out.

Narrator: Another superhuman has emerged this time wielding an ability allowing him to generate ice, could he have Cryokinesis? What will happen to the other thug, and will the teenager survive with the wounds he now carries? Find out on Heroes Uprising

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: The Story. Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: The Story. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Heroes Uprising: The Story. 360075-42386-jean-grey
Chapter 3: Another With Power.

America.

We see Milo and Nate landing at the burned out building that the arsonist set ablaze.

Nate: This is worse then I thought... those poor people.
Milo: The trail is pretty cold by now, we can expect he's headed to a bank though, look.

*Milo points at the remainder of a sing with the buildings name on it, the word bank can barely be seen.*

Nate: Lets fly around the city, might get lucky.
Milo: Right.

Meanwhile we see Michael has a squad team gathered.

Michael: Listen up, I'm leading this team, got that?
Chief: Of course. Would you like to take a quick look at this persons profile before you leave?
Michael: Yes, it may help in deciding the best positions to place the squad members.

Chief quickly hands the profile to Michael and he reads it over.

Michael: This don't help much since you have no insight on how this guy works. Also, what is this part about frozen body's?
Chief: A report we got from Portugal police, it seems they have a guy who freezes people. Report is a few months old however. They still can't figure it out.
Michael: Wield, liquid nitrogen maybe... Anyway, this is unrelated material.
Chief: Maybe put there while we was in a rush getting things together, I'll see to it that it gets it's own profile.
Michael: Right.

Meanwhile the arsonist seen follow a young girl in her late teen through a alley way, his money sack no longer with him.

Arsonist: *whistles* Hey sexy, where you off to? *grin*

He comes up and lays his hand on the girls shoulder, she shrugs it off quickly.

Girl: Look whoever you are, leave me the hell alone and stop following me.

The arsonist quickly gets in front of her, blocking her path.

Arsonist: Now now, that's not polite. I only asked a question.
Girl: Look, just... just what do you want with me?
Arsonist: *smirk* You.

The girl takes this by shock and steps back a step frightened, the Arsonist quickly runs in, grabbing the girls shirt and pulling her into the dark.

Arsonist: Lets get to know each other better.

The girl is about to scream for help when the Arsonist gives her a firm punch to the stomach, stunning her. The Arsonist grins as he knows the girl is his to do what he wants. Before he can do anything to the girl however, a brick strongly strikes him in the back of the head, knocking him out cold.

The girl straightens up, firmly looking at the downed Arsonist. Everything in the alley around them appears to float in mid air. Suddenly the girls serious expression fades, all floating objects crash to the ground, and the girl faints.

Watching the events from a nearby fire escape is a man in his early 20's.

...: Bad day to be a rapist.

He vanishes from the spot he was standing, instantly arriving near the girl.

...: I guess I'll bring her back to my place.

He picks the girl up and they vanish from sight.

Narrator: Milo and Nate's search for the super powered Arsonist is not going well, while they manage to find the hot-headed fiend? Will the streets of New York City ever be safe, even with Michael gathering a private police squad simply to deal with the pryokinetic thief. Who is this new girl who possesses latent telekinetic abilities, and what does this teleporter have in stored for the arsonist's latest victim? Find out all of this and more on Heroes Uprising.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:56 pm

Heroes Uprising: The Story. Anime_10
Chapter 4: Awakening.

We start off with the view of a large house, we can see the girl from before resting comfortably on the couch. Sitting in a chair by her is the man from before, the one who took her away from the arsonist. We can see he is watch Dragon Ball Z on a large TV. Several minutes later the girl starts to wake up.

Girl: Wh... what happened? *looks around* Where am I?

The man pauses the DVD.

...: I don't know directly what happened. What I do know is you where struggling with a man in a alley, and somehow knocked him out with flying bricks.
Girl: Brick...
...: After that you just fainted, so I brought you back to my home in... Egypt... maybe I should of thought this through more.
Girl: Egypt!! Was I out that long?
...: No no no, I teleported us here. It's the ability I have.
Girl: Ability... So when you said a flying brick, are you saying that...
...: Yes, I think you also have a ability as well. Before we continue with that though, I'm Dave, what's your name?
Girl: Sandra.

Portugal

The teenage boy that fought the thugs is seen in a hospital, he seems to be just coming out of a heavy sleep and notices a nurse checking his bandages.

Teen: Where...
Nurse: Well look who finally awake.
Teen: What... do you mean?
Nurse: You where out for the past few months. It was a brave thing you did, fighting that thug.
Teen: Don't you mean thugs?
Nurse: Whatever do you mean?
Teen: Um... nothing.
Nurse: Oh, you'll be glade to know your parents came by earlier. I bet they can't wait to see you, I believe they went to get dinner.
Teen: Oh, co...

The next second he's standing in a apartment, with a man seemingly Japanese and in his mid 20's standing in front of him. This man carry's a katana with him.

Teen: Ahh!! What the fuck!
Man: Calm down, we don't mean you any harm. My name is Yamairo, and yours?
Teen: Well, I'm Filipe. Say, quick question, are you Japanese or something?
Yamairo: Yes, yes I am. Pleasure to meet you Filipe.
Filipe: So where am I? What happened?
Yamairo: Your in Tokyo.
Filipe: What!! That's impossible!! I was in Portugal a few seconds ago.
Yamairo: And is freezing a man any more likely?
Filipe: Wait... how could...
Yamairo: I seen it, or rather a friend of mine did. You have a gift Filipe, one that could end up saving lives in the right hands. I suppose you read comics, or manga?
Filipe: Yeah... so?
Yamairo: You have what fiction calls "cryokinesis". You can slow the kinetic energy in atoms, freezing the substance. I suppose you require contact for this, but I think we can work around that, no?
Filipe: Wait, we... work around?
Yamairo: Yes. For now, return home, heal and prepare. In a few days time, have an excuse to leave your home for 2 weeks or so. I can't let an individual of your capabilities to simply walk around.
Filipe: Wait, I don't even know you... why would I?
Yamairo: Just do it if you would. Finally, aren't you curious? As to what my skill is?
Filipe: Well, if I assume this isn't all just my imagination and that I haven't gone crazy... space-time Manipulation is the only option.
Yamairo: Your smart, I like that.

The next thing Filipe knows, he's back in his hospital bed, the nurse just heading out to get his parents.

Filipe: Alright... that was just fucking impossible... yet...
Nurse: What was that sir?
Filipe: Oh, nothing.

Narrator: Sandra has learned of Dave's theory that she has an ability, while Filipe has met the teleporting Swordsman Yamairo. Was Filipe hallucinating, or did he really encounter another super-human? What does Yamairo have in store for Filipe?Find out all this and more on Heroes Uprising!

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Chapter 5: The Team.

Egypt

Sandra and Dave are seen in the kitchen eating dinner.

Sandra: Hmm this is great.
Dave: No it isn't, but thanks for the kind complement.

They finish up and Dave lay's the dishes in the dish washer and returns standing by Sandra.

Dave: For the length of time you was out, plus dinner, that should bring your total time here to 5 hours and 40 minutes. It should be getting pretty late by American time.
Sandra: My parents are probably worried. Though I have to ask, why did you help me?
Dave: Well, I couldn't just leave someone of such beauty out in the cold streets. And if that man had to come around before you woke up...
Sandra: Thank you so much for all you've done.

Dave lay's his hand on Sandra shoulder and both vanish, arriving in front of Sandra's house just in time to see Nate and Milo fly away in the distance.

Sandra: Woah! Amazing, I'm home.
Dave: It was nice meeting you Sandra, take care.

With that Dave vanishes once again.

Sandra: Nice meeting you to Dave.

With that she enters her house where her worried parents embraces her in tears of joy.

Portugal

A few days later we see Filipe waiting outside his doorstep, a bag of clothing with him.

Filipe: He said to be ready at this hour of this day... god I hate him.

A second after the comment Filipe is seen in a warehouse with 4 people around him. Standing beside him is Yamairo.

Filipe: I hate it when you do that... anyway, I'm off the hook for 2 weeks, and your damn lucky I got that.

A girl in her late teens then approaches Filipe.

Girl: Manners! This is a favor were doing you.
Filipe: I didn't ask for your favors, and I don't need them.

A man in his 40's are next to speak up.

Man: Oh, you don't need our help huh?

A man in his 30's then speaks out.

Younger man: Next time you might loose control around someone you care about.

Finally, the last one, a man in his late 20's is the last to speak out.

Suit Guy: Now now chaps, lets not loose our heads.
Yamairo: I agree, they just like taking exception to minor things.
Girl: But Yama!
Yamairo: Not buts Anna! "sigh" Okay, introductions. Filipe, this is Anna. The one with the Metallica shirt is Holst. The old guy is Fawkes, and the guy in the suit is William. All of them have powers just like you. Our job, is to find people like you, and try our best to train and prepare you. It is our personal belief that something is operating under all this weirdness, and we intend to make sure if we are right or wrong.
Filipe: Weird...as in conspiracy and stuff?
Fawkes: You darn tauten! And this ain't just paranoia. I got my ass attacked way back in the 50s.
Holst: We all believe that world governments must know, and wouldn't just ignore it.
Anna: And we intend to make sure they don't take advantage of others like us.
William: We are all of different countries, and our powers are very different, but we all share the need to make sure this is just our personal fear.
Yamairo: So, for now, we train you. Then, we decide if are capable of joining us. And if you want, your in.
Filipe: Oh, the first thing I can guaranty will happen. I'm not sure on the second.
Anna: I suppose my part of the training is first?

Anna gets to the center of the warehouse and readies herself in a fighting position.

Yamairo: To start, you fight Anna, no powers. Don't worry, she can't use hers either.
Filipe: You don't say. *cracks knuckles* This should be interesting.

Filipe also gets to the middle of the ring, also taking a stance.

Narrator: The journey of the heroes continue as Sandra has been reunited with her parents, and Dave has returned to Egypt. Filipe's has met the team Yamairo has gathered, and his training has begun. Will he learn to control his abilities, and if not what will happen? Find out on Heroes Uprising.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Chapter 6: Arsonist Strikes Again.

Police station.

Micheal: Ready, we head towards the bank first.
Squad Member: Sir?
Micheal: Might be clues. We should figure how this person operates if possible. Move out!!

With that the squad head out, Micheal leading the way.

Meanwhile we see the arsonist walking down a street.

Arsonist: Damn, fucking bitch had powers. Wait till I see her again.

He continues down the street, ducking quickly into a diamond shop. When he enters he see's another man already has the diamonds gather up and was heading out. As he nears, the arsonist grins and snatches the bags of stolen goods.

Man: Hey wait! That's...

Before he can finish, a blast of flames strikes him, erupting and setting the full store ablaze.

Arsonist: Heh, thanks buddy.

With another arm load of stolen goods, the arsonist quickly heads out the store. Back inside, the robber stands up. His skin is severely burned, but quickly heals over.

Robber: Damn, I guaranteed my boss I'd get those jewels.

He quickly runs out of the building and gets into a 70 GTO.

Robber: I have to find that guy.

With that words he speeds off down the streets. It isn't long before the robber spots the arsonist running on foot.

Robber: Perfect, I'll just run the bastard down.

Before the robber makes his move, his passenger side window is blown in as the side of his car is peppered with bullets. The arsonist is also targeted, but he fires a fireball both melting incoming bullets and making the shooters take cover.

Police cruisers closes in on the area.

Arsonist: Damn all this heat. (referring to cops)

The arsonist waves his hand making a trail of fire to catch the police vehicles on fire and the looks behind him seeing the robber, his car parked in the road and being used as cover.

Arsonist: Grr, leave me alone.

He quick fires a blast of flames, making the car erupt into a inferno before exploding.

At the back Micheal's squad, they are seen checking out the burned remains
when Micheal gets a call.

Micheal: Move out men, the arsonist is attacking downtown.

Meanwhile Milo and Nate are also walking down a alley.

Milo: Nothing... we have to split up.
Nate: Wait, no. If you do that then you won't be able to fly, and I'd blame myself if you was to get killed. We fight together, and take this guy out so he can't cause any more havoc.

They suddenly spot an explosion of the robbers car blowing up. Getting to the alley, they seen the arsonist there.

Milo: Hey you psycho, stop this!

Milo flies in tackling the unexpected arsonist.

Arsonist: If you people would stop getting in my way, you wouldn't die.

The arsonist kicks Milo in the stomach stunning him, he then rolls Milo off him and fires a fireball at him directly after getting up. Milo is blasted and severely burned.

Nate: Milo!!!

Nate flies in next tackling the arsonist into a car, the force knocking the breath out of him. Nate then jumps, levitating in the air as he aims his gun at the arsonist.

Nate: That was my best friend you bastard.

Nate fires a spots, but the bullets melts in the arsonist hand as he created a ball of fire.

Arsonist: Then join him.

The arsonist stands, creating another ball of fire in his other hand, throwing both at Nate.

Narrator: The Arsonist has managed to kill Milo, ending the life of a brave hero. Does Nate have what it takes to avenge his best friend and save the streets of New York City? Who is the regenerating robber, and can Michael's squad. arrive in time to stop the Arsonist. Find out on Heroes Uprising.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:44 am

Chapter 7: Battle.

The fight.

Nate see's the 2 larges balls of flames speed towards him, he focuses managing to avoid one, but the other severely burns Nate's arm. Nate manages to pulls his arm out, letting go of his gun as it became to hot to hold and melts away in the flames.

Nate: Could of lost my arm... damn, where are cops when you need them.

From the burning remains of his car, we see the robber standing up. His wounds and burns rapidly healing as he hold his gun towards the arsonist.

Robber: Why don't you die?

The arsonist immediately turns his attention to the robber, he quickly makes a smooth upward motion with his hand as the robber pulls the trigger of his gun. The bullet is fired, but ends up hitting a miniature wall of flames and melts.

Meanwhile we see Milo injuries heal in the same way as the robbers did. Milo awakens, and pushes himself up to his feet.

Milo: What the... I'm... I'm alive... I'm immortal, sweet!

Milo speeds off flying towards the arsonist. On route, Milo drop from the sky and comes to a skidding stop on the ground.

Milo: Arg... damn... so hot.

With a roar, Milo releases a large blast of flames at the arsonist. Along route, some of it catches cars and various objects on fire.

Arsonist: What!

The Arsonist reacts quickly and blasts the robber before getting engulfed by the fire Milo fired.

Milo: Ha you can't win!

Milo is surprised however when the flames he fired breaks apart taking a swirling mini tornado like shape. As he looks on he see's the tornado get steadily smaller, until only the arsonist is left.

Milo: He... absorbed it...
Arsonist: Damn, this getting more troublesome then expected.

They all start to hear very faint sirens in the far distance.

Arsonist: Time I get out of here.
Robber: Crap, cops.

The Arsonist fires a large blast of fire into a nearby building.

Milo: No!!!

Milo flies into the building and the robber and arsonist both sneak off in different direction. Inside the burning building we see Milo absorbing the fire, but unlike the arsonist Milo hurts himself doing so. After absorbing the flames, Milo falls to the ground. After a few seconds, he stands back up.

Outside, Nate watches as the police come. Seeing a few burned body's and the destruction.

Nate: Dear god...

Nate lands beside Milo as he walks out from the once burning building.

Milo: I think I understand my ability. I can use the power of those I'm around.
Nate: Sounds cool. Maybe if you learn to control that ability, you won't have to be near others to use there powers.
Milo: Whatever, lets get to that later. For now we go home and rest up, then find that super powered arsonist again. Lets go.

However, when he looks, Nate is froze still.

Milo: Um Nate... *waves his hand*.

Looking behind Nate, he see's Yamairo standing a few meters away holding the arsonist.

Milo: Grr who are you... what have you done to everybody?
Yamairo: *raises eyebrow* Wait, you can move? That means your a time manipulator. Nice to meet you, I'm Yamairo. When I'm done with this guy, I can help teach you to control that power.

Narrator: Milo's powers continue to grow, but will the result of his growing talents result in disaster? Will the Arsonist, and Robber escape the police once-more? How does Yamairo plan to teach Milo control over time, and is the end of the Aronist near? Find out on Heroes Uprising.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Episode 8: Filipe's training.

Warehouse

Filipe is seen in a defensive position as Anna charges in. Anna makes a strike directed to Filipe's face, but Filipe side steps the attack, striking Anna in the back as she passes him with the missed strike. This sends Anna falling to the ground.

Filipe: Give up already, I'm a experienced fighter. Karate and Kung Fu.
Anna: Damn, can I please! start using my powers now.

Yamairo is seen sitting at a table, eating a piece of cake.

Yamairo: Oh, well, I guess so. Filipe, prepare yourself.

Anna starts to get up, her eye pupils turning red. She picks up a rock on the floor as she stands.

Anna: Eat this!! *she throws the rock at Filipe*.
Filipe: You've got to be...

The rock suddenly explodes in Filipe's vicinity and he get sent back into the wall. He regain his stance right away.

Filipe: What... wait, I get it. Energy manipulation. Kinetic and potential alike. Just like... Gambit.
Anna: Perceptive. But it wont win you the match.

Anna then runs in and kicks Filipe in the gut, the blue stuns Filipe.

Filipe: ... Fuck!!! She's manipulating herself to get stronger.
Anna: You can't expect to win, your beat.

Anna go's in for another punch when suddenly everything stops, frozen in time. We look closely to see Anna's fist had started to freeze from Filipe blocking her.

Yamairo: My my, this is a problem.

Yamairo disappears, reappearing with William.

William: This could have been dangerous. Teach him control before you put him in fighting situations.
Yamairo: No better way to learn in my opinion.

William walks over to us, and puts his hands on Anna's arm. The frozen area reverts to normal. Yamairo then separates both of us, and restarts time.

Filipe: What the!
Anna: What! Yama, what gives?
Yamairo: He could have frozen you solid if he wanted. I need to teach you control Filipe, before we proceed. Anna, come on, I'm taking you and William home.

He grabs both William and Anna then disappears. He reappears with Fawkes.

Filipe: What's he doing here?
Fawkes: So the youngster needs a lesson huh? Okay, let's get started then.

With that, Fawkes disappears.

Me: What the!!?
Yamairo: So now, choose. You can either try to fight an invisible man, or freeze the entire area.
Filipe: I can't do anything like that!
Yamairo: Gain control!

Filipe gets punched to the ground by the invisible Fawkes.

Filipe: This is crazy. I can't see him. How do I fight him? I mean, even if I was able to use my powers, how can I... wait, so I freeze on contact... I need to find a way to freeze him the second he punches me. But I can't do that...I can't...
Yamairo: Look kid, you either got it or you don't. Your powers can end up killing. You either gain control, or we kill you.
Filipe: You wouldn't dare!
Yamairo: Wanna take the risk?

Filipe look at him for a while.

Filipe: He's serious... I have to...

Filipe gets up. After a while, he gets punched a few more times, and then he feels a knee in his stomach and rolls over in pain.

Filipe: Fuck.... fuck!!

Suddenly, Filipe sends a blast of ice everywhere. It leaves most things frozen.

Me: What... happened?
Fawkes: Good job whipper snapper!

I turn a around and find Fawkes and Yamairo unharmed.

Yamairo: Alright, part one done. Now that you called on it at will, you need to learn to control it
Me: What... so I did it?
Yamairo: Well, you used it more consciously than before. It's the start. Now you need to do it without anger or fear.
Me: I told you I was good.
Yamairo: It gets worse. Let me just take Fawkes home, and we get started.

A few weeks later all 6 if them are in the warehouse. Holst is painting a picture, Anna playing chess with Fawkes, and William and Yamairo are supervising Filipe. He's in the center of the warehouse, silent and still. After a while, Filipe opens his palm to the right, and a blast of ice erupts from his hand. Then Filipe do the same to the left, and another goes there as well.

Yamairo: You have just about got full control. How you uses it now, is up to your imagination and skill.
Me: Watch.

Filipe walks over to the chess board, and puts his hand on it. Only the black squares end p frozen"

Anna: Hey!!!
Yamairo: Well, it seems you now control your ability very well. Now comes the choice. You can either stay with us, and if we ever need you, we call on you. Or you can go back to your life.
Filipe: How dangerous could it be if we leave people with powers alone?
Yamairo: Ever heard of radiation manipulation? Well, let's just say nuclear bombs would be a thing of the past. The governments wouldn't need them.
Filipe: ... Fine then.
Yamairo: So you will join us?
Filipe: Yeah. No problem. I'm in.
Yamairo: Excellent. Now then, I'll take you home. Just sit tight and live your life. If we ever need you, we'll let you know.

With that, Filipe gets ready, grabs his stuff, and Yamairo takes him home.

Cut to present day, the fight between Troy, Milo and Nate. Time suddenly stops, and Yamairo appears, walking over to Troy. He's carrying a katana

Yamairo: I doubt I can just convince you to be a nice person. Guess you have to die. Pity.
Milo: Grr who are you... what have you done to everybody?
Yamairo: *raises eyebrow* Wait, you can move? That means your a time manipulator. Nice to meet you, I'm Yamairo. When I'm done with this guy, I can help teach you to control that power.

Narrator: Yamairo's team has succeeding in training another evolved human, and now Filipe has joined Yamairo's team? How will Filipe's life change now that he has joined their team, and Yamairo has revealed why the team must continue to help the super powered? And what of Milo's abilities? How will Yamairo teach Milo control over his time manipulating, find out on Heroes Uprising!

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:59 pm

Chapter 9: Ability to copy.

Milo: Of course I can move, just like anyone else. What the heck is going on, what's a time manipulator?
Yamairo: You don't know what's happening do you? Look, you can freeze time and travel to any point on the planet, the same as me.
Milo: And you said you can help me control these powers?
Yamairo: Yes, but first I have to figure out something to do with this guy.
Milo: I've been chasing this arsonist a while, he's going nowhere but to jail.
Yamairo: You must be police correct? I can understand you wanting to uphold the law, but a mere prison won't hold this man. Not only that, but what if government decides to use his powers. He has to die.
Milo: I see. Anyway, to answer you, I'm not official law enforcement per say, I hurt criminals that the police can't catch by themselves.

Suddenly Yamairo takes notice of something.

Yamairo: Exactly how did you find me so quickly anyway?
Milo: Well, I went to fly after the arsonist.
Yamairo: Fly... that has nothing to do with space-time manipulation.

Yamairo, along with the arsonist, Milo, and Nate, all vanish from there spot. Yamairo, Milo and Nate then arrive at the warehouse where Anna and Holst is waiting.

Milo: Where the Arsonist?
Yamairo: Desert.
Nate: Letting the hot head get done in by heat huh.
Yamairo: Anna, Holst. Meet Milo. He can fly, as well as use the same ability's as myself.
Anna: Two powers, impossible!!
Holst: Unless, he's copying.

Milo and Nate take a seat.

Milo: So what's wrong with two powers?

Milo touches Nate's chair, and a small blast of kinetic energy explodes the chair leg, making it topple over and making Nate fall back on his ass.

Milo: What the heck?
Nate: The hell man!?
Anna: That was... my power...
Yamairo: So it's true. Milo, have you ever met anyone who could freeze things?
Milo: No.
Yamairo: Wait here.

Yamairo disappears, arriving back with Filipe.

Filipe: So... what's the problem?
Milo: So that's your power, meaning I should be able to copy it.
Filipe: Wait what?

Milo touches part of Nate's already broken chair, freezing it.

Nate: I knew it since you could always fly when near me.
Filipe: Wait, did he just...
Yamairo: Yes, he copied your ability.

Narrator: And so Milo's journey continues. His power has been revealed, a dangerous one at that? What will Yamairo's group do? Find out on Heroes Uprising.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Chapter 10: Second Encounter

desert.

We see the arsonist in the desert, confused at what happened to him.

Arsonist: Damn this is fucked, I'm in a city then just like that, I'm in a desert..? Alright Troy, calm down and think about this, it had to be another with powers. Probably a teleporter... Ah whatever, at least he teleported me to a desert where I know where to go. Lets see, if I head in this direction, it should take about two and a half hours to get back to the city, give or take.

After a 3 hour walk through the desert Troy reaches the city outskirts.

Troy: Now I got sand in my shoes... if I find out who did that...

Troy ducks into a alleyway and leans against a wall. As he empty's his shoes, a familiar person is seen taking a shortcut home, Sandra. She seem occupied counting change in her hand, not noticing who is ahead of her.

Troy: Hello again.

Sandra instantly drops the money in her hard.

Sandra: Y-you...
Troy: Yes, me. You know, that brick stunt hurt.
Sandra: I-I'm... s-sorry.
Troy: Sorry, that's just not gonna cut it.

Troy makes a quick move and punches Sandra in the stomach, making her buckle over in pain. He then lifts her up straight and punches her in the face, making her spit out some blood as she turns, falling to the ground.

Troy: Prepare to suffer like never before.

Troy watch as Sandra slowly pushes herself to her hands and knees.

Troy: Burn bitch!!

Troy fires a large fireball just as Sandra stands. She notices the fireball approach and can only close her eyes and put her arms forward, bracing for whatever impact is to come.

Meanwhile Dave is at a coffee shop enjoying a good hot coffee when he suddenly heard a scream. He stands immediately from his seat.

Dave: That's... Oh no.

He quickly vanishes from his spot, arriving near where the fight was. There he see's a big ball of fire floating in the air between Troy and Sandra.

Troy: What the fuck?

Realizing the attack hadn't hit, Sandra slowly peaks her eyes open, she's just as surprised as Troy that the attack is just floating there.

Sandra: Was that... me?
Dave: I told you that you can control things with your mind.
Sandra: Dave!

Dave teleports in front of Troy and does a sweep kick, tripping him. He then takes out a gun and aims it at Troy.

Dave: Get rid of the fireball.
Troy: Grr.

Troy snaps his fingers and the ball fades away.

Dave: You alright Sandra?

While Dave focused on Sandra, Troy kicked the gun from his hand and stood up. Just as he stands he received a elbow to the back of the spine, then without warning he received a hard gut punch, followed by a kick to the face. Dave keeps teleporting around Troy and hitting him for a little longer before knocking Troy back with one last hit. Afterwords, Dave picks up his dropped gun.

Dave: Now get out of here.
Troy: This... isn't over. I'll be back.
Dave: I'll be waiting.

Narrator: Troy the aronist has continued to be defeated by the combined efforts of various super-humans. Sandra has finally learned of her telekentic abilities? Will Troy be able to exact revenge on Sandra, with Dave around? Find out on Heroes Uprising.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Chapter 11: Storm Girl.

Warehouse.

Yamairo: Milo your ability is impressive. Your able to copy the power of anyone your close to.
Milo: I guess so, cool.
Nate: Cool power man.

Suddenly, Holst gets up, his pupils completely white.

Anna: Another one!

Anna passes Holst a pencil and a note book, and he starts drawing on it. After a while, he reverts back, drops the pencil, and puts his hand to his head.

Holst: I hate these. Here, see what it's about.

He passes Yamairo the painting.

Yamairo: I see. A gigantic storm is about to hit Washington. We need to get there. Milo, look I want you and Nate to stay here for now okay? Filipe, you're with me.
Filipe: Got it!
Milo: Okay...

Both of them are teleported to Washington. It's clouded.

Filipe: It's already started.
Yamairo: Okay, according to the drawing, the eye should be around here somewhere.
Filipe: You think it's a person?
Yamairo: I know it is.

In Washington.

Dave: You sure your alright Sandra?
Sandra: Yeah, I'll be fine. *looks up* Hey Dave, look at those clouds.
Dave: A storm...
Sandra: No, somethings off, there moving towards one central point.
Dave: Want to check it out?
Sandra: *looks at Dave* ... lets go.

They teleport closer to the middle of the clouds.

Dave: What do you think it is, I'm betting on someone with powers.

Elsewhere in Washington.

Yamairo and Filipe walk down a street.

Yamairo: This is it. The center. There should be something around here.

Thunder is heard, and a huge downpour of rain begins. In a matter of minutes, the sewers are already overfilled.

Filipe: Shit, this is bad... wait... in here.

Filipe Freezee a lock to an apartment, and he gets in. Then Filipe closes the door behind him and Yamairo.

Yamairo: This is bad. If this keeps up, it might just be the end of the city, or worse. There's no telling how far this storm will go.
Filipe: Let me see the Holst's painting.

Yamairo hands him the painting.

Filipe: Wait. This perspective of the storm is from an apartment building, and see this sign here? It's across the street, it should be here
Yamairo: Okay. So now, we just need to know which one it is.
Filipe: Wait!

Filipe rings a door bell and someone answers. After a couple of questions he closes the door.

Filipe: According to him, a girl, 25, named Isabel, lost her parents and boyfriend the other day in a bank robbery. Burned to death
Yamairo: A bank robbery in the area, burned to death...
Filipe: Yeah, it must have been that Troy guy.
Yamairo: Which floor?
Me: 3rd floor, right.

Yamairo grabs Filipe and teleports them there. We end up in a living room, and we start to hear someone crying.

Yamairo: This must be it.

They walk into the bedroom, and find a girl grabbing a pillow and crying.

Filipe: Hey, are you alright?
Girl: No... wait, what are you doing here?
Filipe: Weak response to a stranger in your house.
Girl: It's not that it matter if you kill me.

The storm outside starts to get worse.

Yamairo: Hurry.
Filipe: look. We know your name. Isabel right?
Isabel: Yeah... why?
Filipe: I'm sure you notice the storm?
Isabel: Yeah.
Filipe: You're causing it. If you don't stop, this storm may cause floods all over the city.
Isabel: Even if any of that made any sense, I really don't care.
Filipe: Just because your parents died huh? And your boyfriend.
Isabel: Fiance. He proposed to me the day before he went to that bank. I suppose he was there with my parents to handle something from the wedding. Idiot should have taken me along. Idiot...

She starts crying again, and the storm get even worse. The wind starts to blow very hard, and we see a tree pass by the window.

Yamairo: What if I told you I knew who did it, and could take you to him?

The rain slows down, instead replaced with lighting, and lots of it.

Filipe: What are you doing?
Yamairo: Shut up! Even if you die, and take the city with you, that wont make you feel any better. But killing him might.

The rain as now completely stopped, and as been fully replace with what can be described a rain of thunder.

Isabel: Who?
Filipe: Wait! Are you fucking crazy!? Revenge wont help you!
Isabel: Who!!?

A thunder bolt crashes just outside.

Yamairo: You can't kill him like that, he can use fire. That's how he murdered your loved ones. I can however, help you train this power of yours. Then it should be easy.
Isabel: Fine...I..
Filipe: Wait... that's the wrong way to got at it!? You-
Isabel: Shut up!!

Another thunderbolt is heard just outside.

Filipe: Okay... fine. Whatever.
Yamairo: However, first you need to calm down.
Isabel: Why?
Yamairo: It's the only condition I'm giving you. Just do it.

After a while the storm clouds start to disappear.

Narrator: Dave and Sandra have revealed themselves to Yamairo, will they be recruited into his mission as well? And what of Isabel? Will she succeed in killing Troy? Find out on Heroes Uprising!

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:22 pm

Chapter 12: Close strike.

We Start off with a view of Dave and Sandra close to the building Isabel is in. It's still raining at this time and lightning clashes down as Isabel is still in a mix of sadness and anger.

Sandra: Man what a freaky storm.

A lightning bolt then comes uncomfortably close to striking Dave.

Dave: We shouldn't be here. We should get back to our place... This storm isn't natural.

Another bolt of lightning becomes visible and is about to hit Sandra, Dave quickly throws himself at Sandra, embracing her in a hug before teleporting away milliseconds before the strike hit. They arrive in the room where Filipe, Yamairo, and Isabel are. Dave and Sandra are shocked to see where they arrived, and Dave stops hugging Sandra.

Dave: Umm were circus performers... uh *whispers* Sandra let's go!
Sandra: Um yeah, sorry about just barging in...
Dave: Yeah so we'll just be leaving now.

Backs up, grabbing Sandra's arm.

Dave: Sorry about um, jumping... into the house...
Sandra: Bye.
Yamairo: Okay... anyway, Isabel, your coming with us.
Isabel: Whatever.

Dave and Sandra leaves the room, Dave letting out a sigh of relieve once outside.

Dave: Look like they brought the circus performers comment.
Sandra: I don't think they seen us teleport in.

Dave then teleports himself and Sandra back to Egypt. Meanwhile Yamairo grabs both Filipe and Isabel then teleports them back to the warehouse.

Filipe: Well, Holst you were right again.
Holst: My painting are never wrong. And to answer your question, I can pain the future. I normally paint events, and based on it Yamairo heads out to find others like us.
Milo: It took you a while to find me though. *His eyes turn white and he begins to paint and a man is seen with his head cut open. Close by a man is standing over him in black pants and a black shirt, he is a Caucasian male though his face not seen* Woah who's that?

Meanwhile.

???: Another victim *points at a pot melting it.* Best I go now.

He leaves the area quickly. Meanwhile back at the warehouse.

Yamairo: Wait. This is weird.
Holst: I never painted a death before. Weird, well, it's legit that much we know.
Filipe: So, Yama, we are completely ignoring the guy that teleported in from nowhere with the chick?
Yamairo: For now, and we ignore this as well. We have three fresh recruits, that takes priority. Hold on.

Yamairo teleports away, and returns with Fawkes and William.

Yamairo: Best everyone is present. Okay, Isabel, you're with me. Anna, you and Filipe help train Milo. And William, you help train Nate. His skill is not harmful so it should all be okay.

Narrator: Dave and Sandra have revealed themselves to Yamairo, will they be tracked down? Milo thanks to Holst's ability has painted a picture of a man slaughtering another, who exactly is the killer? What are his intentions, and how will the training of Milo,Nate, and Isabel go? Find out next times on Heroes Uprising.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Chapter 13: Training
In Egypt Sandra and Dave are sitting on a couch together.

Sandra: So you think it was someone with powers causing that storm?
Dave: I believe so. Speaking of powers though, you should learn to control yours.
Sandra: How do we do that?
Dave: Well with teleporting I focus on the place I want to go. Why don't you try focusing on me and move me. If you mistakenly throw me or something, I can easily teleport back.

Dave stands from the seat, and sits out on the floor. Sandra then focuses on Dave but nothing appears to happen. After a few minutes she gives up on it.

Sandra: Doesn't seem like that works.
Dave: Then try this. Imagine me floating in the air, then focus and try to lift me with that image in you mind.
Sandra: Right.

Again she try's, focusing hard on Dave and imaging him floating in the air. A few seconds later, Dave starts to lift up.

Dave: Hey cool, your doing it Sandra.

Dave raises a little higher up as Sandra keeps her focus on him.

Dave: I'm flying.

Suddenly Dave drops from the air, falling on his ass. We see Sandra has stopped focusing on Dave and seems to be thinking of something.

Sandra: Oh I almost forgot, I have plans with the family tonight.
Dave: Ow, you could of given a warning...
Sandra: Oh... sorry. I guess I need to keep full focus on what I'm trying to move.
Dave: It's alright. Where would you like me to teleport you to?
Sandra: Well back home should do, me and my folks leave tonight.

He touches Sandra's shoulder and teleports her home

Yamairo: Okay, Isabel, from what I have deduced, you can control the weather around you. We need to first put you in control of said skill.
Isabel: I see. But, that should be fairly easy right?
Yamairo: Well, at the moment, you don't have the emotional balance to do so. But we need to try anyway. Think of your ability, and just try and use it

"Isabel focuses for a minute. After a while, a thunder is hear outside"

Isabel: That was me!
Yamairo: I never expected you to learn so fast!

"Meanwhile, with Milo"

Anna: How do we do this
Filipe: Well, if he can use any skill, I think the first thing we need to teach him is to access any skill. Let's see, oh yes. Milo, I want you to focus on Troy. Try and uses his ability. He's the only one that's not here, so it's the only way.
Milo: So you can help me use Troy's flame powers, what do I do?

……………………….

Nate: Do I need training as well?

Nate briefly uses his ability to hover a few feet above the ground, before coming back down to ground level.

William: Indeed, you have a very good control of your power
Fawkes: However, we need to test the limits of the powers. Step outside please

"All three of them step outside"

Fawkes: Okay, I want you to fly up and straight ahead...around the planet. If you get tired, try and phone us or something
William: That's a little extreme
Fawkes: Shs! Do it!
Nate: I’m up for the challenge! I don’t know either of your number’s
William: Fine mine’s 678-987-3421
Nate: Thanks, I’ll be going now…

He looked up, and seconds later he flew up in the sky. A loud noise was heard, as he broke the sound barrier moving at supersonic speeds.

"back inside"
Filipe: I really can't tell you how to do this.
Anna: Maybe he can only copy powers of people that are near him
Filipe: I don't know. Maybe. Okay, let's try this again. Try to freeze that table. This seems stupid, but think cold thoughts

Milo: Great, think cold thoughts? What the heck does that mean!?

He places his hand on the nearby table, of focusing on cold materials such as ice and snow. Moments later, the ice begins to cover the part of the table his hand is resting on.

Filipe: Perfect! Okay, so it's proven you can copy powers near people. And actually quite easily. So for now, we should teach you control over our powers. It should be easy, seeing as we can already do it ourselves. My power is basically thinking cold thoughts. Think of the air around you as cold, and it starts to get cold. Then imagine sending the cold in a direction.

Milo: That's great so I can mimic the powers of those near me? I’m up for learning control of your abilities.

Milo focuses, following Filipe’s instructions managing to generate some more ice around the already frozen table.

Milo: I love my powers and all but I had Troy's powers. I remember when I fought him with Nate.

Suddenly Milo’s hands become encased in fire. He quickly begins thinking of Filipe’s abilities, causing the fire around his hands to fade due to the temperature in the area cooling.

"back outside"

William: Hear that?
Fawkes: Yep. He's a supersonic. Now we wait and see his resistance and max altitude

Moments after the two finish speaking, Nate returns to the ground landing with first degree burns.

Nate: I managed to *Pant* make it half the way around *cough* the planet…

Narrator: Nate,Sandra, Milo, and the other new heroes have began training to gain control of their abilities. Will he heroes succeed in gaining control of their abilities, and will Isabel continue her dangerous mission to kill Troy? Find out on Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:23 am

Chapter 14: Burns and Cuts

Dave and Sandra arrived in front of Sandra’s house.

Dave: Look, I'm going to look for Troy get some info on him Bye!
Sandra: Cya Dave.

She waves and walks inside.

Sandra: Mom... dad, I'm home.

She enters the living room to see Troy there, her parents assumed knocked out

Troy: We have some unsettled business.

Moments after,Sandra's house bursts into flames. Not too far away, Dave noticed the large fire.

Dave: SANDRA!

Using his ability, he teleports inside her house

Dave: Your dealing with me now!
Troy: So, your back.

Another man is seen outside with light skin, and dark black hair. The man wearing a leather jacket, and blue jeans begins walking towards the burning house

Man: Perfect, I need to add some more powers to my collection, this seems like a good place to continue

"Back inside"

Dave:It’s time to get rid of you permanently…
Sandra’s Dad: What the he..
Troy: Enough of this

Troy raises his right hand, generating fire in his hand. However the temperature begins rapidly cooling down, ice replacing the fires Troy started.

Troy: Wha.
Man: Well then, now that things have cooled down a bit, why don’t we have some fun
Sandra’s Mom: Sandra what is going!!!?

The man smiles evilly waving his hand, and an invisible force sends Troy, Sandra, and Dave flying. Troy is sent flying into a wall , Sandra hitting a Tv, and Dave slamming into a table.

Dave:Who are you!
Man: Zulan’s the name, however name’s are something you won’t need to worry about. I’m going to kill all of you!
Troy:*Chuckles* Kill me, I think not.
Sandra: What did I ever do to you!?
Zulan: Nothing you see I just want your powers, no I NEED your powers!

He waved his hand again this time using his Telekentic ability to pin Troy to a wall. He closed his fist, and Troy began gasping for air.

Zulan:I've been fighting you super-humans for a while now, you should be thanking me really. Once powers manifest your powers go down the drain
Sandra's Dad: STOP IT! No one hurts my daughter
Sandra's Mom: we'll protect her with our LIFE!

Zulan merely chuckled, as he snapped his fingers. Instantly Sandra's parents fell down to the ground dead, as he had telekentically broken their necks.

Zulan:Goodbye!
Dave:YOU MURDEROR!
Sandra:MOM, DAD!!!!!

Dave vanished, and then reappeared near Zulan throwing a punch. The punch then sent zulan out of a window, Dave immediately appeared near Troy and Sandra.
Sandra:NO! MY PARENTS!
Dave:I'm sorry

He grabbed both of them, teleporting away. Zulan emerged from the shattered remains of the window, as sirens were heard in the distance. Dave,Troy, and Sandra appeared in the apartment in Egypt.

Troy:Wait a minute, why did they save me? Ah whatever, I need to go home..
Sandra drops to her knees in tears

Sandra: He-he... *starts crying*
Troy: Where the hell are we?
Dave: I'm sorry Sandra I tried to save him but the man he had more than one power. Troy shut up! You should be grateful!The only reason I saved you, is because if he gets your power were all screwed!

Dave bends down and hugs Sandra.

Narrator: The story of the super powered continues. Dave,Troy, and Sandra have learned of a man named Zulan who's gathering abilities. Can anyone stop Zulan, and how will Sandra deal with the death of her parents? What will Troy's next move be? Find out on Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Chapter 15:Visitors

Dave's apartment/Cairo, Egypt

Sandra: He-he... *starts crying*
Troy: Where the hell are we?
Dave: I'm sorry Sandra I tried to save him but the man he had more than one power. Troy shut up! You should be grateful! The only reason I saved you, is because if he gets your power were all screwed!

Troy: I'm not the grateful type.
Sandra: Jerk. *sniff*

"Back with the others"

Nate returns to the ground landing with first degree burns.

Nate: I managed to *Pant* make it half the way around *cough* the planet…
William: Oh, dear me. Wait a minute.

"William puts his hands on Nate's burns, and they start to heal"

Fawkes: He can fly high, but he can't really take a lot. Then again, he did went a long way.

"back inside"

Anna: He used Troy's powers.
Filipe: So I was right, he can use any ones powers
Anna: Well, that makes him a literal sponge.
Filipe: Okay, next step is calling on powers at will. You can do it with people near you, and you can now apparently use powers of people that aren't
Anna: How do you do it anyway. You just think about the person or something?
Milo:So when I meet people with powers I can keep them permanently? I just thought about Troy, when I think about other people with powers I can use their powers for example..

He focuses on Yamairo ,and teleports. He appears behind Anna and Filipe.

Milo: But anyway who exactly are you guys?

"Yamairo and Isabel"

Yamairo: Well, now, I'm going to teleport us to a deserted place. Sahara seems a good bet

"Yamairo takes both him and Isabel to the Sahara."

Isabel: Now what?
Yamairo: Just use your powers. Do whatever you feel is necessary.
Isabel: Okay, if you say so.

"Isabel starts focusing again. Clouds gather and thunder starts to rain down around them."

Yamairo: This isn't control. Focus on a point!

"Suddenly, a huge bolt strikes the ground, and then another, and another and another in the exact same spot"

Isabel: Is that control!

"The wind starts to blow harder, and Isabel pushes her hands forward. A huge gust erupts from behind her, sending Yamairo flying. He simply teleports back"

Isabel: Sorry
Yamairo: Never mind. That was excellent. You have complete control, or at least almost. We still need to test the limits of your control when is emotional distress. Stop the storm, and wait here.

"Yamairo teleports away. After about 15 minutes, he comes back"

Yamairo: Okay, I'm taking you to see him
Isabel: who?
Yamairo: The man that killed your loved ones
Isabel: WHAT!
Yamairo: If you can stand in his presence without loosing it, then you can kill him.
Isabel: What if I loose it?
Yamairo: I simply take you away and kill you. Your skill can't be let loose
Isabel:...fine then.

"Yamairo grab Isabel and both teleport to Troy's location. They find him, Dave and Sandra"

Yamairo: What the!

He suddenly has a flash back.

Yamairo: Your that guy that teleported in...and your the girl.
Isabel: That him "points to Troy"
Yamairo: Yes
Isabel: So you're the bastard that killed my parents and fiance huh? I have half a mind to murder you were you stand.

"Storm clouds start to form outside"

Isabel: But, seeing as I have to keep calm or die, you can live for now...but I'll kill you one of these days. Count on it
Yamairo: Hmm. Just some clouds. Not complete control, but better than I expected. Now then, mister "points to Dave"?
Dave: You can calm me Dave
Yamairo: Dave! You seem to have powers, and a good measure of control. Does that apply to your lady friend?
Dave:Yeah she can move things with her mind, but who are YOU!
Sandra: So... who are you people?

Suddenly, Yamairo stops time, and walks over to Dave.

Yamairo: He can only teleport it seems.

Yamairo takes the gun and resumes time.

Dave: How the!?
Yamairo: I can also stop time. Now then, I don't want to kill Troy, or rather, I prefer not to.
Isabel: I do!
Yamairo: Yes, but, if Troy were to help us, along with you two, I might consider leaving him alive.
Isabel: I wont
Yamairo: Silence. And to answer your question, we are simply people that help other people with abilities, nothing more. We can train you guys. You game?

Narrator: Dave's apartment is becoming more popular with every passing second. Isabel is still determined to avenge her family, will she succeed. Will Troy,Dave, and Sandra join forces with Yamairo? With Milo and Nate gaining more control of their abilities, what is their next step? Can Zulan be stopped, find out on Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:36 am

Chapter 16:Info

Yamairo: Silence! And to answer your question, we are simply people that help other people with abilities, nothing more. We can train you guys. You game?
Sandra:If I join, I can get strong enough to avenge my parents! Yeah, I'm Sandra by the way
Troy: And It appears you already know me.
Dave: Wait,you have time powers and teleporting? That ain't fair! As for training, Sandra's the one that needs it. After that we can go after Zulan.
Yamairo: Zulan? Wait

He shows them the drawing Milo made.

Yamairo: That him?
Sandra:*Teary eyes *Yeah *Sniff* that's the man..
Yamairo: I see. Well, if it's the case, this man is dangerous. Can you tell me what he can do, what you saw him do?
Dave: Well he was able to cool the temperature, and he moved objects with his mind..
Troy: You's guys can do whatever, I'm not hiding from anyone.
Sandra: I'm glad, maybe Zulan can kill you!
Yamairo: It's not about hiding, it's about getting ready. Or do you prefer to die?
Isabel: I can oblige to that!
Yamairo: look, this is not a negotiation. You either come with us, or I kill you were you stand Troy. As for the rest of you, I think we can leave you alone, but first, just come with us, so we can make sure you are in control.

"back to Milo, Anna and Filipe"

Anna: Well, we simply train people like you. We help them get control of their power. And most of them end up helping us.
Filipe:I only know Anna, Yamairo, Holst, Fawkes and William personally, but they've helped dozens of people
Milo: So you train people like me. Well I plan to help out in anyway I can. But, have you ever used your powers to actually help people, or just to hide people with powers?
Filipe: Well, we try to hide them. We rather governments not get their hands on people with powers.
Anna: We think, most likely, they already do.
Milo:Yeah, well I'm a cop. I kinda want to use my abilities, when I'm dealing with criminals.
Filipe: As long as you keep a low profile
Anna: Don't use your powers in plain view we mean
Milo:I think I can manage that

As he thinks about not using powers in plain view, he starts to fade away becoming invisible. He instantly becomes visible once-more.

"William, Nate and Fawkes walk back in"

Fawkes: This one has great control. Just don't let him fly to high.
William: Indeed.
Nate:Well all my practice has come in handy
Milo:Right, well

Milo's eyes suddenly go blank, as he walks over to Holst's painting materials. He picks up a paint-brush, and starts to paint a picture of a regenerating man, in a gun fight with police

Fawkes: What the! First he uses my power, then he used Holst power.
William: Well, this is clearly a bank robbery in New York, proboably And this man is most likely a super powered human.
Anna: We need to get there! Wait...Milo
Filipe: No way, he can't control it yet. We might end up anywhere.
Holst: He's right. We need Yama.
Milo:No, I'm a cop, I have to go after him!

Milo's cell-phone starts to vibrate in his pocket. He takes his phone out and puts it to his ear

Michael:Hey Milo, bad news. It's Ledge again, we need back-up! Get down here now! Were in Manhattan, near the Vienna Beef restaurant you always get lunch from!
Milo:But
Michael: NO BUTS!, get down here!

Milo hangs up and sighs.

Milo:I have to go,Look I'll focus on Yamairo's ability.
Nate:Wait, Milo

Milo began to focus on Yamairo and then on the location Michael had mentioned. Filipe,Nate and Anna went over to stop him, but suddenly all four of them vanished in the blink of an eye.

Narrator: Yamairo and Isabel have informed Dave,Sandra, and Troy of their mission to give evolved humans control over their abilities. Will Troy choose to join them, or will he fight for his life? Where has Milo taken Filipe, Nate, and Anna? Will they get to Manhattan to stop Ledge, or will they be teleported to their deaths? Find out on Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Chapter 17:Search Method Revealed!

Milo:I have to go,Look I'll focus on Yamairo's ability. I'm positive I can teleport.
Nate:Wait, Milo

Milo began to focus on Yamairo and then on the location Michael had mentioned. Filipe,Nate and Anna went over to stop him, but suddenly all four of them vanished in the blink of an eye. Seconds later they appear in an area filled with what looks like mist, no people can be seen, and the sun is shining brightly.

Filipe:We made it?
Milo looks around, realizing he teleported them to the location, only 200 ft above the area, he meant to go two. They all begin falling to their deaths.
Anna:CRAP!
Filipe:NATE! Milo fly!

Milo grabbs Anna, and Nate grabs Filipe. Both of them use their powers to fly down to the ground, landing in an alley.

Yamairo: look, this is not a negotiation. You either come with us, or I kill you were you stand Troy. As for the rest of you, I think we can leave you alone, but first, just come with us, so we can make sure you are in control.
Troy: Damnit. *sigh* Very well, I'll come with you powerful idiots.
Sandra: Why do you have to be so mean?
Troy: None of your fucking business.
Sandra: Alright alright... jeez.
Dave:So were are we going?I can take us
Yamairo: I know you can teleport Dave, but just let me do it this time. We are going to a warehouse. It's the place I take people like you to train. Okay, ready?

Yamairo grabs hold of everyone and takes them to the warehouse. After we arrive he sits on a chair.

Isabel: You alright
Yamairo: Yeah...just not used to taking to many people at once. Anyway...wait...where's Filipe...and Anna, and Milo and Nate!?
William: They were here just now, but they teleported to somewhere.
Yamairo: HOW!?
Fawkes: That kid, Milo
Yamairo: Unconscious FOOL! He can't control it yet! Wait here!

Yamairo teleports to a house. He's in a living room, and the windows have the shutters closed.

Yamairo: Hank? You there?
Hank: Yeah yeah,

A man come out of another room. He's old, dark skinned, about 60, walking with a cane. He as a crocked back, brown eyes, and curled hair, not much left, around the top of his head, that's bald.

Hank: What you want Yama?
Yamairo: Locations!
Hank: The picture, please

Yamairo hands Hank a picture of Filipe, and he walks over to the other room, Yamairo follows. There's a giant map on the wall.

Hank: Okay, let's see here

Hank looks at the pic, and then at the map. He points to Manhattan.

Hank: There! He's there
Yamairo: Thanks Hank. Always helpful.
Hank: Yeah yeah. You just take care Yama. If you need anything...well, you know how to find me.
Yamairo: Thanks again.

Yamairo takes Filipe's picture, and focuses at the location given by Hank. He teleports, and arrives near us.

Filipe: YAMA!
Anna: Now we're gonna get it
Yamairo: OF ALL THE IRRESPONSIBLE THINGS! YOU COULD HAVE ENDED UP ANYWHERE!
Anna: but...
Yamairo: NOT BUTS!

A girl and Micheal run over to to the group,investigating the screams.

Girl: Milo?! What are you doing here? And who are they?
Milo: Calm down Lucy! These are my friends, and we drove over here
Michael:But I don't see a ca
Milo:Look!, we need to stop Ledge!

Another man was seen approaching the bank Ledge was attempting rob, with a devilish smile on his face.

Zulan:Perfect, now I'll kill Ledge, and become immortal! Then no one can stop me from gaining more powers.

"Back with the others"

Troy: So, when is this shit getting started.
Fawkes: I see you're a little anxious. Okay then. Please, everyone step back, but the fire kid.

Everyone does so.

Fawkes: You think you're good huh? Okay, try and hit me

Fawkes turns invisible.

Narrator: Milo has to come to aid his friends and fellow police officers Michael and Lucy in their battle to stop the immortal bank robber Ledge? However he's also involved members of Yamairo's team, can they solve this situation without revealing their abilities? What does Zulan succeed in gaining Ledge's ability, and what does Fawkes have in store for Troy? Find out on Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Chapter 18:Bank Battle

Michael:I'm going in, Milo back me up!

Michael ran over to the bank, leaning against the wall near the entrance to the bank. Ledge's voice could be heard, and people inside the bank could be heard screaming for help.

Milo:I'm coming!, Lucy, find a location to use your from sniper from
Lucy:Right

She ran off, searching for an area to hide behind, picking a damaged car. Zulan began to get closer to the area were the cops were fighting Ledge, slowing down.

Yamairo: Wait...who's that!
Filipe: Wait...isn't that
Anna: The guy from Milo's painting!
Yamairo: Then we actually get to kill to birds with one stone. Perfect. This should be simple enough

Yamairo teleports in front of Zulan. Zulan stops the bike.

Yamairo: You have exactly 10 second to explain this

He shows the painting of his murder.

Zulan: Simple

Suddenly Yamairo is sent flying into a van, located in the bank parking lot. The impact knocks him unconscious, and Zulan grins.

Zulan:I'll get his power, after I obtain Ledge's! Now then eternal life awaits!

He slams the throttle on his motorcycle, and zooms forward. Milo watched in horror as Zulan is prepared to run down Michael, and suddenly time froze as Zulan neared Michael.

Milo:I froze time!?

He ran over to Michael moving his body out the way of Zulan's motorcycle, and then he focused causing time to resume.As soon as time resumed, Milo shoved Michael into a wall knocking him unconscious. Zulan drove right through the entrance doors slamming into his brake handle to slow down. Ledge then raises his gun and laughed.

Ledge:Well this will be my third kill of the day! Another cop?
Zulan: No, I'm much worse

Ledge began to shoot at Zulan, the latter waved his hand stopping the bullets in mid air. Outside Filipe and Anna ran over to their unconscious leader.

Anna: YAMA!
Filipe:That bastard!
Anna: You fucking son of a bitch!

Anna's eyes turn red, and she grabs two rocks on the floor, throwing them at Zulan. They explode near him. Zulan is sent flying into a wall with minimal injuries. He holds out his right hand to begin telekentically begins slamming Ledge into a wall, and then waves his left hand to start telekenetically choking Milo. Nate flies forward tackling Zulan into a wall, the attack releasing Milo from Zulan's TK grip, and stopping Ledge's beating, however the immortal bank robber was already unconscious.

Zulan:ENOUGH OF THIS!

Zulan grabbed Nate's right hand, starting to melt the skin off of his arm. Milo got up using Telekenesis to throw Zulan out of the nearest window, he then flew over to his friend. Outside Filipe and Anna watched the fight.

Filipe: Damn...that bastard...he can uses telekinesis
Anna: And he almost melted Nate's hand
Filipe: Two separate skills. You think he's like Milo
Anna: Doubt it. If he was, why not stop time and kill us all.

Anna's eyes glow red, and she heads to the outside of the window Zulan went through. She put her palms to the wall, and causes an explosion that collapses said wall on to Zulan. Seconds later the rubble is sent flying, and so isAnna thanks to Zulan's TK. Anna collides into Lucy who was prepared to shoot Zulan.

"Back inside the bank"

Milo grabbed Nate's arm, beginning to heal the skin Zulan melted off.

Nate:Thanks, that's William's power!
Milo: Really? That was my first time using an ability without knowing the owner?!
Nate:We can worry about that later, how do you plan on stopping this guy
Milo:I have a plan

Zulan can be heard outside, he suddenly points at the bank, and all the glass in the bank shatters. Milo pushes Nate away, as all the glass cuts into Milo's skin.

Milo:AAH!
Zulan:Perfect, now then who's next
Filipe: ANNA! FUCK YOU!

He started to concentrate, and then sent A FREAKING HUGE blast of cold air towards Zulan, about the size of Zulan himself. Zulan laughed as he also sends out a blast of cold air, the attacks forming a large block of ice. Then he uses TK to send the block of ice flying into Filipe. He turns around, looking at the bank noticing Ledge's unconscious body was no longer there.

Zulan:WHAT!?

He looked around spotting Ledge fully recovered, and getting into his getaway vehicle. Just as he was about to attack, Milo appeared behind him overpowering him with his superior strength. He then threw Zulan 10 ft and rushed over to Filipe, while Zulan crashed into the concrete road yelling out in pain.

Zulan:Time to get out of here!

He used TK to lift himself up, and rip open a car door. He got in the front seat, then quickly hot wired the car. He drove forward going in the direction Ledge had went. Lucy fired some shots at the escaping Zulan, but only managed to hit the window. She ran over to Milo, who easily pushed the ice block away from Filipe.

Milo:Man, now I can finally use the super strength I got from that gangster last week
Lucy: OKAY WHAT THE HELL!?

Narrator:Once again Zulan has failed to attain Ledge's his power, will he catch up with the immortal killer? Lucy has now discovered the group's abilities, how will the group deal with these new developments? Find out on Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Chapter 19: Troy’s training

Troy: So, when is this shit getting started.
Fawkes: I see you're a little anxious. Okay then. Please, everyone step back, but the fire kid.

Everyone does so.

Fawkes: You think you're good huh? Okay, try and hit me

Fawkes turns invisible. Troy, unable to see his opponent is a bit confused.

Troy: What's this, show yourself before I burn you out.

Fawkes punches Troy straight in the gut, and he doubles over in pain.

William: A word of advice, you aren't as good as you think you are.
Troy: Oh you think I'm not huh.
Isabel: Conceded idiot. Can I fight him next?
Holst: No.

Troy starts to focus his ability, his body slowly becomes covered by flames from top to bottom. Stepping forward, his feet leaves burn marks on the floor.

Troy: When I find you. *grin*

Troy continues trying to find his opponent but is having a fair deal of trouble. Getting fed up he starts throwing random balls of fire. One heads towards the group but Sandra stops it, making it simply float in place.

William: Dear me. Thank you miss.
Holst: Conceded punk. Wait for it.

"Suddenly, the sprinklers activate, and after a while, Troys loses his flames."

Holst: As always, Fawkes the strategist.
Troy: Sprinklers, FUCK!!!

He starts looking for any sign of Fawkes. Troy gets kicked in the back, and falls to the ground, getting even more wet. Before he can get up, he feels a foot pressuring against his throat, then Fawkes's voice as he reappears. Troy makes one last attempt despite being wet to use his power, but it fails.

Fawkes: Move and I kill you.
Troy: Fuck! Alright then, you got me.

Fawkes: Let this be a lesson. The world ain't a comic book. Don't think it doesn't count anymore. I could have killed you. You're still mortal. All I'm saying is for you to keep a cool head, despite those flames of yours.

Troy: *annoyed grunt* What choice do I have...

As the sprinklers stop steam begins coming off Troy's body and he flames up, though quickly returns to normal.

Troy: Much better.
Sandra: Is it just me, or was your friend gone a while.
Troy:Who cares!? So what's next old man? Cool

Narrator: And so the training of the others has begun starting with Troy. Will he succeed in learning to maintain a cool head, and what challenges are in store for him next? Find out on Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Chapter 20: Revelations

Lucy ran over to group as Milo easily pushed the ice block away from Filipe.

Lucy: OKAY WHAT THE HELL!?
Milo: Cam down Lucy….

He bent down whispering to Filipe, as Yamairo began to wake up.

Milo: Quick we need to wake up Yamairo, he has the power to go back in time. He can go back, and knock out Lucy before she saw us using our powers
Lucy: WHAT JUST HAPPENNED! I WANT ANSWERS!
Yamairo: Ouch...that hurt...oh hi! "Referring to Lucy" Look, I know this may be hard to explain and all but
Filipe: Just...go back...in...time...and...knock...her...out...
Yamairo: No. I won't interfere with things like that. Look, Lucy, we all have "abilities" and we were just trying to help. That's all.
Lucy: Well, either way, I have to communicate this
Yamairo: If you do that, Milo will be taken in for research, made a lab rat.
Lucy: Well I...but...
Yamairo: Look, just keep quiet. Please. And don't worry about that man, we got him. Nate, Milo. You two are in complete control now. There's hardly anything else I can do for you. I got to go. Take care okay? If you ever need me, here "gives them a phone number" call. See you

Yamairo grabs Filipe and Anna and leaves for the warehouse.

Nate: Well Milo, I’m heading back to the mansion
Milo: Right okay
Lucy: Oh my god, this is crazy? First you and Michael are determined to catch the arsonist, then you’re telling me you have “abilities” and your hunting people down?
Milo: Look I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, but I wasn’t even in control of my…”unique” talents until a few hours ago

As they spoke Nate flew into the air, and went off to the Ventro Mansion.

Lucy: *Sighs* Well, I’m heading home, what about you?
Milo: Same, I need to rest. Today was the craziest day of my life

At this time Michael who had been knocked unconscious earlier got back up, looking around at the downtown Manhattan area damaged by the super powered battle. He ran over to Milo, and Lucy.

Michael: What happened!? Where’s Ledge? Wha
Milo: Well um..
Lucy: Ledge escaped. That guy must have military training, he had grenades, smoke bombs!?
Michael: Really, you do you think the National Guard is going to get involved?
Milo: Uh..
Lucy: No probably not, I managed to shoot him in the arm. So he won’t be throwing grenades any time soon.
Michael: Right well I’m going to head back to the station.

He walked over to his parked police vehicle, getting in. Minutes later he was driving off Lucy sighing.

Lucy: Well, we got him of our case, how do you get here exactly?
Milo: It’s a really long story.
Lucy: Milo come on, I won't tell anyone.
Milo: I believe you I’m just tired.

He took his wallet out of his packet and handed Lucy a twenty dollar bill.

Milo: That’s for getting Michael to leave, anyway I gotta get home.
Lucy: Well how are you going to afford a taxi if...

By the time Lucy had said if, Milo had vanished into thin air. He reappeared, now in the bedroom of his five story mansion.

Milo: It’s good to be back home. I can’t believe I teleported to the right location

He walked over to his bed, and fell down on his mattress. Immediately the sound of snoring could be heard, as Milo Ventro was sound asleep.

………..............................

Yamairo, Anna and Filipe arrived at the warehouse, they spotted Holst holding a painting in his hand.

Anna: Hey guys the dude from Milo’s painting escaped again and...
Holst: Okay, Anna I think we may have a bigger problem than that killer.

Holst turned the painting around so Filipe, Anna and Yamairo could see it.

Yamairo: What the...WHAT THE HELL!
Filipe: This is bad.

Narrator: Thanks to Yamairo's refusal to alter time, Lucy has discovered beings who possess special abilities. Will she keep these powers hidden from others, and what was on the painting Holst drew? Will Ledge and Zulan be dealt with once and for all? Find out on Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Chapter 21: Flames Uprising!

Holst turned the painting around so Filipe, Anna and Yamairo could see it. The painting drawn was DC in flames, buildings torn apart, and bodies scattered all around.

Yamairo: What the...WHAT THE HELL!
Filipe: This is bad. DC in flames. FUCK!
Fawkes: Alright people, time to get it together. Yama, go to Hank, and get the location of that bastard. No point letting him live. You, little miss (referring to Sandra), time to teach you some advance control. William, teach that boy Troy how to keep his head cool.
William: Got it.
Yamairo: Okay, I'll be back. Anna, Filipe, I'll drop you guys home.

Yamairo teleports with Filipe and Anna, and drops them home.

William: Alright mister Troy, this way.

William takes Troy outside.

William: Alright mister Troy, produce the largest flame you can.

As both train, Isabel looks at Troy with murderous eyes.

Troy: You mean by flaming up, or just producing a flame in my hand?

Troy opens his hand creating a tall flame close to his own height.

William: Excellent. Now then, use your flames to create a "fountain" if you will. As high as you can.
Troy: Fountain huh.

Troy focus on this a few seconds but quickly creates a fountain.

William: Perfect! I think you have a rather good control...of not for your short temper and wrong doings, I could let you go. Why would you go for all these evil deeds anyway?
Troy: The world has treated me like shit all my live. I never even got to meet my accusal birth parent. School was torture with everybody including the teaches being as mean as they come. It finally got to the point where I said fuck it, and started doing things my way.
William: Well, that's never the answer. You've killed people my boy. There's a very angry lady that can bolt you down inside that you hurt personally. Violence breeds violence, don't forget that.
Troy: Ya well, I guess it's easy to say that. You try living a childhood where every day was hell with hatred all around you and see how goody goody you'd be.

“ Back inside”

Fawkes: Okay missy, try to push me...all the way to the wall. Do it.
Sandra: Alright...

Sandra locks her focus on Fawkes and begins trying to push him back. Fawkes gets sent halfway across the room.

Fawkes: You're a strong one you are. Fantastic. Alright. So, you have a very strong mind, but how about control. I want you to pick up that chair, and spin it around, slowly.

Sandra lifts the chair off the floor and begins to spin it.

Fawkes: That's mighty fine control. Okay, last part, lift, both the chair, me, and...that table.

Sandra: This will be harder...

She manages to lift all items, but they don't stay up long before they fall, Fawkes getting dropped on his back.

Fawkes: Well that hurt. You seem to have a level of control. Telekinesis ain't that hard. Now then, two last things. First, try to cut. Imagine your telekinesis like a blade.
Sandra: To cut??? you mean like to cut something in the room or what?
Fawkes: look missy, I've deduced this much. Seeing as that bloke Zulan is a telekinetic, then he uses that to, for whatever messed up reason, cut open the victims heads. That means you can cut. Do it missy. If it comes to it, we need you to cut him to bits.
Sandra: Well ok... I'll try.

She starts trying to cut a chair. Dave who had taken a seat a while ago spoke up.

Dave: Can I help with anything? Do you have a place for Sandra to stay? The police are looking for Sandra under the suspicion of murdering her parents and her house is gone.

William: Well, that's that. Okay, you, Dave is it? You can teleport right? Let's see a demonstration.

Dave teleports, appearing behind William.

Dave: There’s your demonstration!
William: Very good. Okay, now then, we've done everything we can for you.

Fawkes: This one here can still do more.
William: Regardless, then can all defend themselves now. What will all of you be doing after this?

Narrator: And so the painting has been revealed? DC in flames, what fate awaits the capital of the United States of America? Yamairo has left on a mission to finally get rid of Zulan, and the training of Troy, and Sandra is complete? What will they do with their new lives, find out on Heroes Uprising.

Last edited by Chulance on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:38 am

Chapter 22: Booming Business

New York, Car dealership area.

Various parked vehicles are seen in the area, and people of all ages walking around the area. We see a car salesmen leading a possible buyer inside an eleven story building.

Man: Well then Mr.Hulson, right?
Man: Call me Ben.
Man: Alright then Ben, this car I’d like to purchase the SUV, but really I’m being offered a better deal at another store?
Ben: Look Man the car is $3000 I know you can afford the car, look I really need the money.
Man: Well at Carmax the car is $2800 dollars… why would I pay $200 extra?
Ben: ENOUGH! You want me to call the nearest Carmax, the car is more at Carmax, I’m not lowering the price anymore.
Man: Then I won’t be purchasing any of your vehicle’s Mr. Ben Hulson.

He stood up, Ben getting angrier as his hands began to glow.

Man: Of course if you lower the price...
Ben: I said..no, look man my wife is in the hospital, I need the money.
Man:I… don’t care..

Ben stood up his glowing hands visibly seen, and the rest of his body began to glow, as he started to shake violently.

Man: WHAT THE HELL!?
Ben: HEARTLESS BAS.

Suddenly there is a massive explosion as the entire building was wiped out, and radiation began to spread through the area, screaming heard.

Meanwhile, Hank and Yama are in the room with the giant map. Hank is attempting to locate Zulan with his ability aka Clairvoyance.

Hank: Sorry, can't do it...he's blocking me out somehow
Yamairo: So weird. Well, thanks anyway. I'll be seeing you
Hank: Yeah. Don't worry about me.
Yamairo: Sure. No problem. Be seeing you.

Yamairo teleported away.

Hank: This is weird. I've never failed to find someone.

Zulan is seen eating some spaghetti in an apartment room, and a decapitated man is seen. He begins to finish up his spaghetti.

Zulan: Gotta love telepathy, now then I better go after the man who keeps trying to find me, with that power I can finally track down Ledge.

He finishes up his spaghetti, and stands up. He then walks out the door, taking the elevator down to the lobby. Minutes later he is seen exiting the apartment, and getting on his motorcycle heading towards Hank’s location.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Chapter 23: Plans for the Future.

William, Fawkes, Dave, Troy, and Sandra are seen in the Warehouse.

William: Very good. Okay, now then, we've done everything we can for you.

Fawkes: This one here can still do more.
William: Regardless, they can all defend themselves now. What will all of you be doing after this?
Sandra: Well, I don’t have a home anymore, because of...
Dave: It’s okay Sandra, you don’t have to think about what happened. I’ll let you stay at my apartment in Egypt, until you can find somewhere else to stay.
Sandra: Th..Thanks Dave.

Dave touched Sandra’s right shoulder, and moments later they vanished into thin air. As soon as they left Yamairo returned as well.

Troy: So what happens to me now?
Yamairo: Well, Troy, at this point, you have two choices. Either come with us, or go back to your life. Which ever you prefer. I will warn you though, any further misdeeds equals death.
Troy: I'll go back. I guess that's it then, no crimes or I'll die. But I'm not giving back what I already have. Anyway can I stay here overnight?
Yamairo: fine, but if you attempt to set even a cigarette on fire..
Troy: Right, right, death and whatnot.

Yamairo grabs William and Fawkes, both vanishing into thin air. We see Dave cleaning out the other room in his apartment, and making up the bed. Sandra is thinking about her parents.

Dave: Sandra, the room is ready.

Sandra walks in and manages to give Dave a smile along the way.

Sandra: Thanks you very much.
Dave: I’ll be in the other room if you need me, and there’s food in the kitchen. I only have one TV, the one in my living room.
Sandra: It’s okay, I didn't have one in my room at home either... now I don't even have that...
Dave: Just try not to think about it.
Sandra: Easier said then done I'm afraid...
Dave: You'll be fine, just try to get some rest alright.

He closed the door, and walked out to his room.

Dave: Your parents will be avenged, I won’t let Zulan hurt any more people, because tomorrow he dies…

………………
New York, Former Car dealership area

Police were everywhere, and the remains of workers and buyers alike were spread around the area. No one inside the building had survived. Ben Hulson was in his living room, watching CNN, the station reporting the explosion. A news lady was there speaking.

News Lady: And that’s all the news, the police will be interrogating the surviving workers who were absent during the explosion. These people include…*Begins to name people*
Ben: Great, I have to leave New York! I need to get out of here. But I can’t just abandon my wife..

Ben Hulson was packing his bags, and interrogation with the police was something he wanted to avoid. He was gathering necessary items into a suitcase.

Ben: First my wife gets cancer, then my friends are dead. All because of this power, I didn’t even want!

He then left to his car, it was midnight, but even so cars were still everywhere.

Ben: Great…this is gonna be a long road-trip..

Narrator: Troy is no longer aloud to commit crime's, or risk death? What will he do with his life, and will Dave succeed in avenging Sandra's parents by killing Zulan? How will Sandra deal with her loss, and how does Ben the radioactive man intend to save his wife? Find out on Heroes Uprising!

Last edited by Sylar on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Chapter 24: End of the Searcher

The next morning Yamairo was the only one at the warehouse. He had taken the others to their homes around the world. He was finishing up breakfast with Troy, as Milo and Nate suddenly arrived via teleportation. Milo was holding a painting in his hand.

Yamairo: Why hello Milo! You should stop playing with your powers. Wait a minute, I'll talk to you in a second. Troy, do you have any specific location you'd like to be dropped off?
Troy: Back in the city thank you.
Milo: Wait but Yama..
Yamairo: Okay. You wait here Milo, and stop goofing off.

Yamairo takes Troy to the city.

Yamairo: If you ever need my help, please, don't hesitate to call me "gives him a phone number" good bye.

Yamairo teleports back to the warehouse.

Troy looks at the number, shrugs and puts it in his pocket.

Troy: Well, what an eventful few days.

"Back at the warehouse"

Yamairo: Well, Milo, glad to see you can get here on your own. What seems to be the problem. Sorry, no one else is here. I'm the only one living here. The others just come by when I need help
Milo: Well It’s not a problem, I really don’t know what to think about it. The point is after I met that killer, Zulan I gained control of my abilities.
Nate: Yeah he was able to use his telekinesis to cut.
Milo: Yeah, I think Zulan has some sorta instant learning ability. I don’t know really, some higher level of understanding. Point is we need to stop him, and I painted this in my sleep.

He used his TK to send the painting into Yamairo’s hands. What was painted was the same thing Holst had painted, DC in flames.

Yamairo: Yes. Holst drew one last night...and your powers being mastered...it's weird...very weird...anything else, anything at all, as banal or useless as it may seem?
Milo: Well yes now I have the power to understand how things work, and understand how my abilities work. Anyway one last question, as you know I’m a cop. So does this mean, I can’t use my powers when fighting crime? Even if I fight crime with time-frozen suspicions will grow…
Yamairo: Time freeze is very useful. If you do it with subtlety, no one will know you were there.
And on the other matter, I don't know. I have a friend, named Hank. He may just be able to tell me what's going on. You don't know where he lives. Grab on, I'll take us there.
Milo: Thanks for all the help Yamairo!

He teleports all three of them to Hank's house. They find the place turned upside down, and Hank lying on the floor, with the top of his head sawed off.

Yamairo: wha...Hank...no...NO!

Yamairo suddenly disappears.
Zulan is seen sitting down at a table in a Dunkin Donuts. Zulan is eating a maple frosted donut, while sipping a vanilla flavored milkshake.

Zulan: I love…my new ability, the one mental ability I couldn’t perform with my new telepathic abilities, sad that Hank fellow wasn’t that frightened.

Zulan begins to have a flash-back. 11 hours earlier, it’s 1 am and Hank is in his house sleeping. A noise is heard, which awakens Hank.

Hank: Hmm? What might that be?

He heads down-stairs, when suddenly he spots a door ripped off his hinges. And Zulan appears in front of Hank with a smile.

Zulan:Hello…
Hank: Well...you must be Zulan...before anything, no this isn't the time when I start screaming. And second...just how did you avoid me? I'd just like to know that before you kill me.
Zulan: Really you’d like to know? How about I take your ability, then take the abilities of your little annoying friends? I like that ability more.

He pins Hank into a wall with TK, and then slowly begins cutting Hank’s head open. The Clairvoyant super-human yells out in pain as he is killed. Zulan stares at his brain for a few minutes, before releasing his telekinetic grip around Hank’s lifeless body.

Zulan: Well then now I have my next victims, I think I’ll start with the ice kid.

He starts to laugh manically, as he leaves Hank’s home.

Flash- back ends

Zulan: Well then, best I keep moving I need to get to that warehouse.

Zulan has finished his donut, and simply tosses the empty milkshake container in a trash can. He heads outside, getting on his motorcycle, and slams the throttle full open, driving off, quickly gaining speed.

Narrator: And so Zulan's evilness continues to cause negative reactions in others. Now he has killed Hank, and combining that with Telepathy he plans to wipe out Yamairo's team, and obtain their abilities? Will he succeed, and were has Yamairo teleported off to? How will Milo use his powers in his daily life? Find out on Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:52 am

Chapter 25: Vengeance Uprising!

After a few seconds, Yamairo gets back, his face contorted with rage.

Yamairo: IT WAS THAT BASTARD ZULAN! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM, HE DIES!!
Nate: Dang, I’d be scarred if I was Zulan..
Milo: Right, if we're gonna stop this guy, we need to get together with everyone.

Yamairo: Fine. let's get back.

They all are teleported back to the warehouse.

Yamairo: Wait here.

He teleports off. After about 15 minutes, he returns with the whole crew, William, Fawkes, Filipe, Anna and Holst.

William: Where is Miss Isabel?
Yamairo: She didn't want to stay. I sent her home.
Milo: Wait how do we know she won’t continue her attempts to kill Troy?

………………………..

At this time, Sandra is still practicing her powers. She's getting well enough to hold 3 objects up in the air. She lays them down smoothly.

Sandra: I did it^^ I guess next would be to figure out that cutting thing.
Dave: Don’t rush Sandra, you’ll learn eventually.

………………

Meanwhile Troy is walking down the street. As he walks, a man dressed in green cargo pants, a black sleeveless shirt, and brown sneakers rams him back against a wall.

Man: Your dead asshole.

However the man quickly lets go when his arm starts burning.

Troy: Let me guess, I killed someone close to you.
Man: Yes... you did.
Troy: Well, I can't say I'm sorry.
Man: You!!

The man then grows claws made of bone, as well as his shoulders become covered with armor made of bone.

Man: I'll kill you!
Troy: Unlikely.
Man: Come here!

The man launches at Troy attempting to claw him, Troy ducks however and stuns the man with a knee to the stomach.

Troy: I thought you came to kill me?

The man attacks again and Troy grabs both his wrist, slowly they start to burn and the man pulls back.

Man: You hot bastard.
Troy: Thanks for complementing my good looks, but I don't swing that way pale.
Man: Grr YOU!!.
Troy: *smirk*

The guy is still trying to slash Troy who jumps back to avoid it.

Troy: Is that it, try something new already.

With a yell the man grows more spikes on all his limbs. Troy smirks again as his fist become surrounded with flames.

………….

Back at the warehouse Milo’s eyes go blank. He then uses TK to pull some painting material over to him, and he starts to paint a picture of Troy fighting a man with bone armor.

Milo: Great… more violence.
Nate: Troy’s got into a fight, and it’s only been two to three hours since we let him go back to his life...
Milo: Well then, I’ve got two things in mind. One adding an awesome new power to my collection, and two.. where about to get one more person to help us stop… Zulan.

Narrator: Yamairo is pissed, and he's gathered the entire team to kill Zulan? Will he succeed, and what of Dave's plans to eradicate Zulan? Can Sandra get her life back together, and who is this mysterious bone manipulator? Will Troy be killed by his victims? Find out on Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next