Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising: The Story.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising: The Story.

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:41 am

Chapter 26: Strike, Boom, Burn!

New York City, New York. One hour prior to Yamairo discovering Hank’s murder.

Ben had been stuck in traffic for hours,due to a horrible accident.This accident didn’t have to do with his power, but it held up his plans to escape NYC. The police were probably searching for him,finally the traffic receded and he was driving off.

Ben: I’ll find a way to save my wife, I have too…

About ten minutes later he heard the sirens, and he began to slightly speed up, getting worried. The sound of sirens began to grow, as he spotted two police cars coming at him on his mirror.

Ben: Great… cops are coming! They might want to arrest me, I'm one of the suspects. If I get arrested, and they stress me out I might explode! I can't let anyone else die..

Ben started to slowdown, the police cars approaching. However he slammed into his gas pedal, and zoomed forward. The police cars sped off going after him, and sound of sirens grew louder, as more police cars were coming. His hands began to glow brightly, and the wheel began to melt.

Ben: CRAP!, I need to get out of here!!!

His vehicle began to swerve out of control, as the radiation being emitted from his hands completely melted the wheel. He began screaming in horror, as he sped into a school parking lot, police in hot pursuit.

Ben: No… No NO!!!!!!!!!

His car zoomed forward, bursting through the entrance to a school building. Ten seconds later there was a massive explosion, and a mushroom cloud was seen.

…………………..

Milo: Well then, I’ve got two things in mind. One adding an awesome new power to my collection, and two.. Where about to get one more person to help us stop… Zulan.
Yamairo: It's his choice if he wants help... without Hank... I can't track anyone down anymore.
Filipe: So he's really... to bad, I never meet him.
Fawkes: I did. Me and him went way back. Us and Yama started this whole little club. That Zulan is going to pay.
Nate: Wait why don’t we get Dave and Sandra to help us as well?
Milo: Later, Nate. Troy’s life is in danger.. we need to go get him.
Nate: Given Troy, I say it's the other person who's in danger.
Yamairo: Even if we know what's happening, I don't know where this is. I don't teleport by focusing on people, but on places. I need a location. This appears to be a random alley somewhere. I need something more.

………………

Meanwhile, Isabel is walking down a street, and comes across Troy's fight.

Isabel: Well, well, if it isn't mister flame.

The sky starts to darken, and Isabel has a murderous look on her face.

Isabel: Time for you to die.

Back to the Warehouse, it's Holst turn to get a vision.

Anna: Quick, pass him a pencil and note book!

Filipe does that and Holst draws Isabel killing Troy.

Filipe: Oh no...FUCK! I told you Yama. Now what?
Yamairo: By luck or not... I know where this is. By this angle, I know the street... Milo, grab hold. The rest of you stay here.

Yamairo and Milo teleport to Troy and Isabel’s location. They see Troy knocking the guy in the back of the head after dodging an attack, knocking him out.

Troy: *looks and notices the others* Well well, if it isn't stormy.
Milo: Who do we attack?
Yamairo: No one.

Yamairo simply stops time.

Yamairo: There. Okay, I assume you can take Troy right? Grab him, and the bone guy, and take them back. I'll handle Isabel.

Narrator: And the dangers are increasing. Isabel is ready to rid the world of Troy once and for all? Can anyone get rid of her murderous intent, what does Yamairo mean by “handling” her. Will Dave and Sandra help Yamairo’s team kill Zulan!? Find out on Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:57 am

Chapter 27: Handling Isabel

Milo and Yamairo appear on the opposite side of the street from where Isabel, Troy, and the bone manipulator are.

Milo: Who do we attack?
Yamairo: No one.

Yamairo simply stops time.

Yamairo: There. Okay, I assume you can take Troy right? Grab him, and the bone guy, and take them back. I'll handle Isabel.
Milo: Got it.

Minutes later Troy and the unconscious bone manipulator were in the warehouse, near Milo, Filipe, and the rest of the team.
Troy: What the... I'm back here again...
Milo: That’s a good thing, you were about to die Troy.
Troy: What!?

Milo showed him the drawing of Isabel killing him.
Troy: ...you can predict the future... And I was about to fight her just then.
Milo: Yeah, yeah we saved you and that’s all that matters.
Troy: I suppose, when can I get out of this dump and go back then?
Milo: Soon, Yamairo said he’d “handle Isabel”

……………

Yamairo: Okay...let's see now...Sahara it is.

Yamairo teleports Isabel to the Sahara desert.

Isabel: HEY! What gives! Why did you stop me!
Yamairo: I won't allow you to kill him.
Isabel: You said I could do anything from now on.
Yamairo: Killing is not a part of the deal!
Isabel: YOU BASTARD!
Yamairo: CALM DOWN!
Isabel: I'LL BE CALM WHEN YOU LET ME KILL HIM!
Yamairo: NO!
Isabel: THEN DIE!

"Clouds quickly gather, and thunder bolts start to hit Yamairo’s spot one after another.

………………………………

Sandra wakes up from her nap, after yawning she looks outside.

Sandra: Dave...
Dave: Coming Sandra..

He comes over to Sandra, and see’s the massive storm taking place near his apartment.

Dave: CRAP!, Sandra we need to go now. This storm it’s being caused by...
Sandra: Weather Manipulation!

Dave and Sandra teleport arriving in the warehouse.

Dave: YAMAIRO!

Nate spots him, and some of others.

Nate: Dave, calm down. Yamairo’s gone, he went to stop Isabel.
Dave: What!
Sandra: Oh no...
Milo: What’s wrong? Dave? Sandra!?
Dave: It all makes sense now, Isabel’s the cause of the storm.

Dave quickly explains what he saw.
Milo: Oh no!

He teleports off near Dave’s apartment, finding Isabel breathing heavily. The storm clouds formed by her assaults began to fade away. Only ashes are seen in the spot, were Yamairo stood minutes ago.

Isabel: Oh...my...I just...killed him...no...
Milo: Oh god Yamairo.. Shocked Yama. Sad YAMAIRO Mad Evil or Very Mad

A large amount of thunder is heard and hundreds of lightning bolts began to rain down in the Sahara.

Milo: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAIRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narrator: The unthinkable has happenned, Isabel has murdered Yamairo. Troy, the bone manipulator, Zulan, a radioactive man, and an out of control Milo must now be dealt with? Can all these issues be solved without Yamairo? Find out.. on Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Chapter 28: Uncontrolled Rage

Isabel: Oh...my...I just...killed him...no...
Milo: Oh god Yamairo.. Shocked Yama. Sad YAMAIRO Mad Evil or Very Mad

A large amount of thunder is heard and hundreds of lightning bolts began to rain down in the Sahara.

Milo: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAIRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isabel: I'm sorry... I'm "she starts to cry" I didn't... mean to... I'm sorry...
Milo:Sorry? SORRY!?

He lifts Isabel into the air, telekinetically starting to choke her. He laughs manically as Isabel gasps for breath. Heavy rain began to pour, accompanied by booming thunder and lightning.

Milo: Why don’t I cut you open, learn more about your twisted thought system.
Isabel: PLEASE!? I’m SORRY!!!!!!!! STOP! I didn’t...
Milo: SHUT UP!

He releases his telekinetic grip around Isabel, she falls to the ground inhaling air. He walks over to her, picking her up.

..…………………………….....

At the warehouse the bone guy starts to wake up.

Man: Arg...
Troy: Here we go again...

*He look around*

Man: You!!

The guy charges Troy, shoving Sandra aside into some boxes. Filipe sends a blast of ice, freezing him in place.

Filipe: Chill, okay? What's your name?
Guy: ... Frank.

Sandra crawls out of the boxes.

Sandra: Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for asking. (sarcastic)
Frank: Oh, sorry about that.

Milo and Isabel appear at the warehouse, and he throws Isabel down causing her to scream out in pain.

Fawkes: Milo! Have you lost it!?
William: Were’s Yamairo?
Milo: She… killed… him 
Filipe: YOU DID WHAT!
Anna: YOU FUCKING!

Anna's eyes turn to red, and just as she's about to grab Isabel to blow her up.

William: Stop! Remember what Yama used to say. These powers are not for killing. Leave her alone.

Anna pauses for a minute, and her eyes go back to normal. She starts crying.

Anna: Yama...
Isabel: I'm...so-
Holst: You don't get to be sorry!

Isabel shuts up and cries silently.

Holst: Now what... Yama is dead.
William: Yama always made it clear. If he should die, then Fawkes takes over.
Fawkes: I dunno why you say that... but fine, you got me. Well, we'll have time to grieve later. First, you bone man, why are you trying to kill Troy?
Frank: He killed my son, he was a police officer.
Dave: I can’t believe Yamairo died, saving this ungrateful piece of Trash! *Referring to Troy*
Milo: STOP IT! I want to rip Isabel open, but DC is gonna go up in flames any-minute. We need to do what Fawkes says if we wanna prevent any more death!
Fawkes: Thanks son. Okay, we have no clue on how DC blows up, but, seeing as both Holst and Milo drew it, it has to do with a power. The drawings depicted a nuclear explosion, so it's most likely a radiation manipulation. We need more info. The explosions at the building and at the school in NY are most likely connected.
Anna: Even if we had more info... what would we do?
Filipe: Simple. The explosion happens due to someone’s lack of control... we help him like we always do.
Holst: If only I could paint the future... at will... damn this!
William: Don't beat yourself over it.
Milo: Wait I knew a building exploded, but what school?
Nate: You were out saving Troy, and Frank. But there was a school that exploded about an hour ago.
Milo: Great, and Holst don’t worry I can paint the future at will.
Sandra: Do you guys want our help with this to?
William: For now, I need someone to calm Frank down. Filipe, let him loose

Filipe waves his hands, and the ice that was binding Frank disappears. Milo’s cell-phone suddenly rings and he here’s Michael on the other end.

Michael: Milo, first off where are you!? Second we’ve captured the terrorist who blew up the school and building. His body is producing large amounts of nuclear energy, point is things are getting crazy down here. I’d be feeling better if my best friend was down here.
Milo: Nuclear energy? How can a human body produce nuclear energy?

He set the call to speaker-phone, so the others could hear the conversation.

Michael: I dunno Milo, but seriously get down here! Homeland Security is coming to pick him up, were just keeping him in a holding cell for now.
Ben: It's not my fault I'm getting hotter let me go quick! Your all gonna die!
Michael: Oh hell! The nuclear levels are rising, he’s gonna blow! This isn’t making any sense, Milo! I’m texting you his appearance now, he’s...

Milo heard a massive explosion, and suddenly a picture of Ben appeared on his cell-phone. The line went dead. He dropped down on his knees, gripping the cell-phone.

Dave: You okay, man..
Milo: ARE YOU RETARDED!? Two of my best friends are dead. I can control the space-time continuum. Enough of Yamairo’s rules, I’m going back in time, and I’m saving my friends NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHFEMbHoVR4

Narrator: The lives of the Heroes continue to worsen, with more people dying. Hank, Yamairo, Lucy, Micahel. What will Isabel's fate be, now that Milo has been consumed with rage and vengeance? Can anyone control Milo? What will happen to Ben the radioactive car-sells men, and his wife? Find out on Heroes Uprising...

Last edited by Sylar on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Chapter 29: A mimic’s mission

Dave: You okay, man..
Milo: ARE YOU RETARDED!? Two of my best friends are dead. I can control the space-time continuum. Enough of Yamairo’s rules, I’m going back in time, and I’m saving my friends NOW!
Troy: And another one... well dozen... bites the dust.
Frank: If I get hold of you.
Troy: You'll what? I already beat you once.
Milo: Troy.. SHUT UP!
Troy: Make me.

Milo suddenly waved his hand, using TK to send Troy flying into a wall.

Fawkes: PEOPLE! Milo, you will NOT go back in time. And Frank, you will NOT kill anyone.
Holst: Milo, Yama always told us you can't interfere with what has happened. If we could, He would have stopped Hank's murder.
Anna: It's a lesson he always taught us. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Now, go get that Ben guy, and bring him here. He should still be at the station.
Frank: Grr I'll try, it's hard to stay calm with you sons killer right beside you though.
Milo: It’s sad..your son’s death that is. I have more important issues, Fawkes… *Chuckles* Yamairo doesn’t comes close to the level of power I command! I DON’T HAVE TO LISTEN TO ANY OF YOU! I have to save my friends!

He froze time, and time traveled arriving at the police station as Ben was glowing with radiation. He looked at everyone time still frozen. He walked over to Ben touching his forehead. Minutes later they both appeared in the middle of the Nevada Desert, time unfrozen allowing Ben to explode.

…………….

Minutes later Milo and Ben appeared on the station, Ben unconscious.

Milo: Okay… the mission’s complete. You guys are so paranoid, I got Ben, saved the people.
Troy: And now we have an exploding guy with us... Thanks (sarcastic)
William: YOU IDIOT!

He walks over to Milo and grabs his arm, ready to lecture him. However, the second he does so, small wounds start to appear on the point of contact.

William: What the!

He quickly lets go.

Anna: What was that!?
Milo: Doesn’t matter what the heck you did!? I saved Ben, and prevented him from killing innocent police officers.

William: You don't get it do you!? This time it turned out okay, but changing events...YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN! And I'm sorry about the wounds... I don't know what happened.
Fawkes: Well, that's just your regular biological manipulation son.
William: What?
Fawkes: I'm surprised to... you don't just heal, you manipulate anything biological... nice ain't it?
William: Are you serious?
Fawkes: As I'll ever be.
Milo: Biological manipulation? I was gonna tell him later, thanks to Zulan’s ability I know his power isn’t just healing but whatever.. Okay people we need a plan, what do we do with Ben?
William: We simply teach him control. Like we always do.
Troy: If he don't blow us all up that is.

………………..
In a city some distance away from where the action is taking place, a young girl around 16 or 17 is seen sat in a corner of a room. She is dresses in a school uniform and has shoulder length pink red hair and looks to have a slim build. As she cry's alone, the room she is in is seen filled with blood and body's.

Narrator: And so the story takes a turn for the worse. Milo has altered the time stream by saving his friends, what consequences will ensue? And will the team succeed in teaching Ben control of his abilities, to prevent the destruction of DC? And who is this mysterious mass murderer? Is Zulan associated? Find out on Heroes Uprising...
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Chapter 30: Stab, blast, boom!

The police arrive in the school where the girl is.

Officer 1: Dear god...

They then notice the girl in the corner, still crying.

Officer: Young lady, what happened?
Girl: Please, don't approach me.
Officer: It's alright, we came to help.

As he approaches the girls voice becomes sterner.

Girl: Stay back! *softer voice again* Please... please stay back...

The officer still approaches however and ends up getting impaled in the chest by something, but nothing is there to be seen.

Officer 2: Officer down!! What are you? *readies to shoot*
…………………….

Out in Pennsylvania, Jessie, an average girl was at the bank with her mother, getting registered for her first saving account to start putting away some money for college.

She politely waited in line and behaved, for there would be ice cream afterward. She was a pretty well-mannered and behaved kid anyway. As she pondered what movie she would watch with her mom later, a huge commotion broke out. Warning shots were fired into the air and someone yelled for everyone to get down on the ground. Terrified, everyone obeyed. Jessie had never been in any real danger before (besides almost being hit by cars when not looking both ways) and was having trouble maintaining composure. The bank robber noticed her shaking and crying, he grinned, and walked over. Then he grabbed her by the back of her shirt and pulled her up to her feet and held a gun to her head, just as the police arrived.

Robber: Give me all the money and let me go, or the girl dies!

He screamed at the cops. That set Jessie over the edge, it was way too much to handle. She screamed and a huge wave of power blasted the robber and everyone around her back. Confused and shocked at what she did, Jessie fell to her knees, wide-eyed and speechless. Then, the robber rose to his feet and cursed loudly.

Robber: What the hell was that? You Freak!

He fired his gun at her three times. Things seemed to go into slow motion for Jess, but she was unable to move and could just close her eyes, cover her head, and await death. but death didn't come. A second after the bullets should have hit, she looked up to see a dark purple force-field surrounding her, with the bullets impaled in it.

Robber: What are you? How did you do that? y-you're a demon!"

He fired his gun at her until it went empty, but once again the barrier stopped his shots. Then Jessie stood up, like she was being controlled by a strange force and chanted some mystical and inhuman words. Darkness swirled around her and took the forms of small demons, which leapt at the robber and tore him to bloody pieces with their claws. Everything went silent as all the people looked from the mangled corpse to the strange girl surrounded by demons. Then everyone started screaming and running out the exit, Jessica's mother being pulled around by the stampede of people.

Jessie: What did I just do? what is this power? what am I?"

The demons faded away like they were holograms, and Jessie passed out.

…………………………..
Ben was sitting down in a chair, Milo, Nate, Troy, Filipe, and a few others were seen in the room with Ben, as Milo finished talking to Ben.

Ben: I don’t want to hurt people, I’m not intending to blow up a city!? I promise.
Milo: We understand like I said, were going to teach you control of your ability.
Ben: How?

Milo generated an orb of radiation, that slowly flickered away.

Milo: Because I have your power.
Ben: How?
Milo: Well that’s a story for another day, for now you should train with Filipe.
Holst: Milo you need to go, look!

Holst pointed to a painting he drew of a girl using darkness as a weapon to fight off an armed robber. Milo observed the location, and vanished. He appeared in the bank Jessie was in, and saw people running towards the exit. He froze time, and walked over to Jessie. He put his hand on her shoulder, and teleported back to the warehouse. As soon as he appeared, time resumed.

Milo: Done..
Filipe: Okay, Ben, the most important thing in your case is to stay calm. Your power reacts to anger. If we can at least neutralize the emitting of radiation, everything should be cool.
Anna: I just realized, with his powers, he could be giving us cancer as we speak!
William: Dear me!
Fawkes: Don't worry. We have William.
William: What? I can only heal wounds?
Fawkes: I told ya. You can manipulate all things biological. Down to the DNA man. All you have to do is concentrate on reverting the mutation the cells suffered in the first place. What turned them into the tumor.
William: That sounds to simple.
Fawkes: Don't worry. You're good at this. You can pull it off.
Troy: Well, this is gonna be fun... You guys have a TV or something?
Holst: No, we don't.
William: You could help us though. Your powers should have initially manifested like his. Through uncontrolled blast due to anger. You could help by telling him your story.
Troy: Well…..

Narrator: And so more and more evolved humans began to surface all around the world. Who is this mysterious girl with a stabbing ability? And what will Jessie's fate be? And what of Jessie's destiny? How will her family react to her gift, and how does Yamairo's team plan to train all these new recruits without the guidance of their former leader Yamairo? And what of Troy's origin stories? Find out on Heroes Uprising...
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Chapter 31: Origins of a Killer

Troy: Well, this is gonna be fun... You guys have a TV or something?
Holst: No, we don't.
William: You could help us though. Your powers should have initially manifested like his. Through uncontrolled blast due to anger. You could help by telling him your story.
Troy: Well….. yeah here it goes… I guess.
Flashback

We take a look around the broken and deserted streets in a city filled with crime. Looking at some motel rooms, we here yelling as a man in his mid to late teens run out of the building. Following him, a large overweight man who stopped at the doorways, unable to chase the youth any further. The overweight man shakes his fist in anger while yelling at the running youth.

Overweight man: FUCKING CHEAPSKATE. COME AROUND HERE WITHOUT MONEY AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU!!!

The overweight man then turns back and walks into the motel as the youth begins to get out of sight. The next day we see the same youth in a classroom. The place looks like it's about to rot apart and collapse. Sitting at the back, the youth ignores the teacher at the front, screaming her head off.

Youth: God I hate this fucking place.

Lost in thought, the youth doesn't notice the teacher walking towards him. With a sudden and load crack is heard, the youth grabs his hand in pain.

Teacher: Troy, fucking pay attention!
Troy: Arg, you bitch!

Grasping the meter stick tightly in her hand, she gives it a full force swing, smacking Troy across the head with enough force to crack the stick in half.

Teacher: You own me money for a new stick.
Troy: *on the floor rubbing the side of his face in pain* But you fucking broke it!
Teacher: So. I'm still making you pay for it.

Troy is forced through the remainder of the class without any medical care for the simple reason that the school has no nurse. At lunch time, Troy makes his way to the kitchen counter, tray in hand with the empty bowls laid out. He reaches the chief who scoops up a large spoon full of "food" and slops it down in Troy's bowl. The "food" is some kind of white soup, it smells, and a hair can be seen floating in the bowl. Troy simply takes the stuff and dumps it into a trash can as he walks by.

Troy: Another hungry day.

In one of the back halls of the building, Troy is forcibly slammed against the wall buy a large muscular black man.

Black man: Where's my money Troy!
Troy: I don't have it.
Black man: Have it by the end of the week.
Troy: Or what?
Black man: Use your imagination.

Later that night, we see Troy huddled in the corner of a rundown and broken house. No sheets, no blanket, he shivers in the coldness of the night.

Troy: Man I hate this shit. I'm treated like dirt, cold and hungry, broke, and everybody wants to kill me. Someday they'll pay, they'll all pay for it.

Outside gunfire is heard, it becomes increasingly loader and before long a man ducks into the very house Troy is in. The man watches as cops surround the place. Troy try's to make a quick dash to safety, but the man spots him and grabs him, putting a gun to Troy's head.

Man: Stay back, I have an hostage.

There is a short pause and the police officer speaks up.

Officer: Take em both out.

Troy can only take cover as bullets starts whizzing buy, missing him buy mere inches. The cops ends up killing the criminal. As the cops enter the house, the commanding officer looks and Troy and say's "kill him". At that moment all officers except one leaves.

Troy: Bastards, what did I do?
Officer: Nothing.
Troy: So what, I die just like that, for no reason.
Officer: Yes.

The officer readies his guy. Zooming outside we see a flash of light in the night sky followed by screams. The next day, we see Troy exit the broken house, a burned body lay behind him.

Troy: Wow, just what the hell happened last night? That guy like, combusted into flames... Well, good riddance anyway.

Deciding to skip school, Troy takes his chances walking around town. He keeps walking, not noticing he has stepped outside his area. The school bully from before, as well as several other large men approach Troy.

Black guy: Hey punk, come to pay up.
Troy: No.

On that instant Troy is smacked across the back of the head with a 2X4 piece of wood and knocked to the ground.

Black guy: No payment, no living.

Troy leaps forward trying to jump the man but is intercepted and kicked away by one of his goons. Then they start to surround Troy while readying there weapons.

Black guy: Foolish idiot. Guys, put him out of his misery.

Troy rises to his feet as they all take aim.

Troy: I... hate... ALL OF YOU!!!

And with a mighty yell, a huge explosion of fire erupts from around Troy, forming into a dome the flames that spread across half the block. When the fire fades, Troy falls to the ground. Breathing heavily, thin trails of smock rising off his body, and burned, tattered, remains of his clothing left. Troy stares at his hands for a few seconds, he then starts to smile.

A few years later we see Troy again, new clothing specially made for him. He walks into a part of the city that is nothing but burned and charred ruins.

Troy: You assholes won't be making my life hell anymore.

Troy looks in the palm of his hand, he stares at the chunk of gold he holds.

Troy: Should be worth a good deal of money.

Troy then sets off into the sunset.

Flash back ends

Ben: Quite the story, mine is shorter. My power manifested.. in Chicago, I use to work in a restaurant. My radioactive energy began to melt objects, and I even poisoned some people. The restaurant was closed down, and me and my wife moved to New York City..
Milo: I see…
Ben: Anyway you stated your buddy William can heal, well then please help me.

Ben gets on his knee’s.

Ben: You see my wife has cancer…. And she only has three weeks left to live….

………….
Meanwhile a bunch of armed US soldiers were seen in a forest, and one man with a sword was seen. The man with the sword begins to speak, and the soldiers nod.

Lead Speaker: Well then men you know the mission, this is our final chance to not only save America, but the entire planet. We must prevent the future, and to this
Ventro …must…die…

Narrator: Troy has explained his origins, and why he is the why he is today. And what of Ben's training? Can it be completed with more and more specials manifesting? The clock is clicking, can William save Ben's wife? And why are these soldiers intent on murdering Milo to save the country? Find out on Heroes Uprising...

Last edited by Sylar on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Chapter 32: Painful Confrontations

Ben: Anyway you stated your buddy William can heal, well then please help me.

Ben gets on his knee’s. Jessie who was unconscious began to wake up.

Ben: You see my wife has cancer…. And she only has three weeks left to live….
Jessie: *wakes up* uhhh...where am I? what happened?
William: Well, Ben. I think I can help. I don't know.
Milo: First off Jessie you’re an evolved human, with the ability of Darkness manipulation. We’ve simply come to help you control your newly manifested abilities and…

Holst suddenly tapped Milo on the back, showing a picture of the scene taking place with the girl, who had somehow impaled a man with an unknown force.

Milo: Great… I’ll go.
Nate: Wait let me come too, I don’t care if my power is flight I want to be useful.
Milo:F..Fine..

Milo grabs Nate, and both teleport appearing high in the air above the scene, were police have surrounded the school.
……………

Officers: If you don't give up, we'll shoot you!
Girl: Please, just keep away from me. *starts to cry in a mixture of both sadness and fear*
…………….

Outside the school

All the cops are now unconscious, and Milo and Nate are still in the air.

Nate: What did you do!?
Milo: I have Biokinesis… I simply disabled the cops nervous system, don’t worry I made it so their nervous systems will re-active within the time period of one hour.
Nate: Right let’s get inside..

They both flew forward, entering their school and they landed in the hallway, were they spotted an armed cop in the hallway, and the remains of another cop.

Nate: Crap, we nearly revealed our abilities to that cop.
Milo: Yeah close one, I’ll take care of the cop.

Milo raised his hand using his telekinetic power to simply throw the cop into some lockers knocking the police officer unconscious.

Nate: You know, you being a cop and all…..
Milo: What?
Nate: We could have walked up to the man, you show him your badge, then I’d knock him out, while you ask questions.
Milo: Aah too late now.

They ran towards the location the cop was standing moments ago and spotted the girl, crying, and surrounded with dead bodies.

Milo: Hello…name’s Milo..I’m special, and I’m here to help you.
Girl: Just... don't get to close. You see them people behind you, they was my friends. That's what happened when they tried to help me. *breaks into more tears.*
Nate: Wow, these abilities I never knew they could be so….destructive..I’m actually glad all I do is fly..
Milo: Don't worry about me. Trust me you won't kill me, I'm not underestimating your ability. But my power allows me to heal..

He began walking over to the girl.
……………….
Back at the warehouse

Ben: Come on man you have to help, do it for my wife. Please, you’d be saving two lives?
William: Two?
Ben: Yeah my wife is pregnant….
William: Fine, I can’t stand by and let innocents die…
Ben: THANKS! You guys are the best!
Dave: I can take yall if you want..

Suddenly a bullet burst through the window, William tackling Ben and Dave to the floor. The armed soldiers seen in the forest earlier burst in, pointing their guns. One soldier then spoke.

Soldier: Where is Milo Ventro! Tell us know, and conflict can be avoided!
Dave: STOP! He’s not even here.
Soldier: Lying? Fine then, if Ventro is the man we know, he’ll come once people from his little posse start to die. Now then FIRE!

All the soldiers began shooting as Ben began to gather radiation, and he fell to the ground, as Dave and William backed up. The soldiers opened fire.

Ben: No...Not again...
William: Ben no! Focus take control you control the ability not vice versa

Ben screamed out as he gathered all the radiation in his hands, and released it in the form of a blast. Soldiers are sent flying, as Fawkes grabs a knife becoming invisible. Dave begins teleporting around taking soldiers down, as Sandra focuses beginning to lift some of the soldier’s guns in the air. She then uses TK to pull the triggers, shooting the soldiers with their own guns.

Anna: What the hell!?
Filipe: FUCKERS!

He sent out a huge blast of cold air, freezing several of the soldiers. Anna then uses her powers on a nearby piece of wood, seeding it into the remaining guards and blowing them up. Ben started to gather radiation again.

Filipe: What was this!?
Anna: I don't know...
Dave: We need to get out of here!
William: You’re the teleporter.
Ben: I’m losing control!

Suddenly one of the soldiers took out a disk, and threw it forward. Dave looked up dodging the sharp disk, and suddenly a massive explosion ensued.

Narrator: Yamairo's dream to help evolved humans gain control of their abilities is slowly falling apart, due to interference from several dark forces. Ben is slowly loosing control once again, can DC's destruction really be prevented? And who exactly is this girl Milo is attempting to save? What is her ability, and who are these soldiers? How do they know about Milo? Find out on Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Chapter 33: The Great Escape

Milo: Hello…name’s Milo..I’m special like you, and I’m here to help you.
Girl: Just... don't get to close. You see them people behind you, they was my friends. That's what happened when they tried to help me. *breaks into more tears.*
Nate: Wow, these abilities I never knew they could be so….destructive..I’m actually glad all I do is fly..
Milo: Don't worry about me. Trust me you won't kill me, I'm not underestimating you ability. But my power allows me to heal..

He began walking over to the girl, and he gets slammed back into a wall. Milo gets up, and Nate runs over to Milo to make sure he’s okay.

Milo: Nate I'm fine! Look we're all special, this guy he's Nate, and he's one of us.
Nate: Yup I can fly, anyway what’s your name?
Girl: I’m Abigail...
Milo: Nice to meet you Abigail. Anyway,I already understand your ability. See you control invisible tendrils known as vectors. They can be used for various purpose’s such as tearing someone apart, however someone must keep at least ten feet away from you, or else.. they get killed.
Abigail: How do you know all this?
Milo; It’s part of my ability, but I can train you. I can help you get your life back together, you up for it?
Abigail: *sob* Sure, I don't want to kill anyone else I care about...

…………………

In the battle Troy is seen with flames around his body and he's attacking and burning soldiers. Franks is stabbing other soldiers with bone spikes and Sandra is using objects around the room to club soldiers in the head.

Troy: BURN BABY BURN! Yeah!
Dave: I think our friendly neighborhood arsonist is having too much fun...
Frank: Let him have all the fun he wants, but when he least expects it I’ll kill him, my son’s death will be avenged…
Ben: I’m losing control!!!!

Suddenly one of the soldiers took out a disk, and threw it forward. Dave looked up dodging the sharp disk, and suddenly a massive explosion ensued.

Filipe: Damn it! If only I Yamairo was here DAM-

Suddenly, they all appear in an open field. Filipe looks around, and spots Yamairo in the group, extremely exhausted, and barely hanging on. Ben is also seen but is knocked unconscious, and no longer gathering radiation, the work of Yamairo.

Yamairo: Just...just in time...
Filipe: YAMA!

Yamairo then collapses unconscious.

Jessie: what the hell? what's happening? where am I? who are all of you?

She begins to yell angry, confused and scarred. Darkness begins to surround her, and Dave suddenly snaps.

Dave: SHUT UP! Jesus! Your with a team of people who help people control their abilities. They’ll take you home after you learn to control your ability!
Jess: *Takes deep breaths* Are you nuts!? You guys have kidnapped me! I WANT MY MOM!
Dave: Oh my god…the new girl is so annoying!
Anna: I can't believe he's back...
Isabel: He's alive...he's...thank god...thank god...
Filipe: Yeah, this way, you're not a murderer.
Isabel: I...
William: Never mind. Is he okay?
Anna: Yeah. Just unconscious.
Sandra: So what now guys? Who where those soldiers?

William was checking on everyone, to make anyone who needed healing. He then called Sandra, as he noticed Ben had been shot in the side.

William: Healing a wound like this...would be easy. But the bullet his still lodged in. Miss Sandra, please come here.

Sandra does so.

Wlliam: Use your telekinesis to remove the bullet please.

Sandra nods, removing the bullet after a few minutes.

Sandra: Wasn't easy to get out, I had to be careful not to kill him.
Jessie: huh? oh...ok. What's with all the moving shadows everywhere? see? *points at nothing* wha? It's gone...there's another! hahahaha... man this is a strange dream. I hope daddy makes pancakes when I wake up, with lots of strawberry jam. hahaha. This is just a dream, right? Because there's no way all that happened and I killed that guy at the bank. yep I'm dreaming.

Suddenly Dave slapped Jessie.

Dave: Enough of your foolishness!
Jessie: Sorry about that. Damn, so this is real. *shakes head* wow.
Fawkes: I don't know who the hell the soldiers where...but I know this, our fears were real.
Holst: There is indeed something bigger going on here.
Filipe: So your name is Jessie huh? Look, I'm sorry to tell you, but this is all real. I killed some thugs when my powers first manifested too. It hurts a bit, but they were trying to harm you. You just protected yourself.
Jessie: Thanks. It's still pretty scary. I didn't catch your name.
Filipe: Filipe, Cryokentic extraordinaire.
Jessie: Nice to meet you. Well, I guess I summon demons and stuff...weird.
Filipe: Well then welcome to the club…

Filipe smiled and held out his hand for Jessie to shake. She accepted, and both briefly shook hands.
……………
Milo’s local police station

All the police inside were hand-cuffed, and armed soldiers were walking around. All of the soldiers were American, except for one German soldier who was leaning against a wall. Explosives could be clearly seen, and one soldier smiled.

Soldier: Well then… like I said, I’m here searching for Milo Ventro. I know this is the station he works at.. and I want someone to contact him for me, or I’ll set off all the explosives!
Michael: Enough, I know were Milo is..
Soldier: Finally some cooperation!

Lucy was seen inside the women’s bathroom hiding in a stall. She took out her cell-phone and dialed Milo’s cell-phone number again.
Lucy: Come on Milo, pick up damn it!

Milo: Hold on Abigail, my phone’s ringing.

Milo felt his cell buzzing and finally picked up his phone.

Milo: Hey Lucy, what’s up?
Lucy: Milo! There are these guys, dressed all weird, but by their training and talking they seemed like soldiers! Point is, they're armed and looking for you! Be careful you hear me! Be-!

The phone goes silent for a while, then another voice, of a man, speaks.

Man: Am I speaking to Milo?

Narrator: And chaos continues to spread? Now not only must they train several evolved humans, and stop Zulan? They must now save Ben's wife, and deal with the US Army! Can they possibly deal with their worst fear coming to life, even with the return of a weakened Yamairo? How has Yamairo survived his death? And how do these soldiers plan to kill Milo? Find out on Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Chapter 34: Rescue Operation begin!

Milo: Hey Lucy, what’s up?
Lucy: Milo! There are these guys, dressed all weird, but by their training and talking they seemed like soldiers! Point is, they're armed and looking for you! Be careful you hear me! Be-!

The phone goes silent for a while, then another voice, of a man, speaks

Man: Am I speaking to Milo?
Milo: LUCY!? Who are you, what have you done with Lucy!!!
Man: Who we are is of no concern to you. You are to come to your assign police station immediately.
Milo: I’ll come! Just don’t hurt Michael, Lucy, or ANY of the cops understand!!!!
Abigail: W-what's wrong?
Nate: Ssh,Abi Milo will be fine…
Man: We have no interest in killing civilians. They will come out of this as if nothing happened.
Milo: Fine then, I’ll be there in fifteen minutes!

Milo hung up turning to Abigail,and Nate.

……..

Back with the Others

Dave had teleported everyone to his apartment, and spread them all out around the area, taking a seat on the couch by Sandra. Anna had lay Yamairo down on a couch.

Sandra: Man, what else is gonna happen?
Dave: Nothing I hope.
Filipe: Well anyway welcome to the club.
Jessie: I understand, i have crazy powers, there must be a purpose for it and I gotta do something with them. It's like I'm in a comic book!
Dave: BE QUIET! This isn’t a comic book, these powers are not toys!
Filipe: Dave, lay off her, she's still a kid.

…………

Milo, Abigail, and Nate all ended up in the old abandoned warehouse, shocked at the destruction. All the soldiers instantly spotted Milo and opened fire. Milo stopped the bullets in thin air, and glared.

Milo: What the heck happened here!? Where are my friends!
Soldier: We’ll stop you Ventro.

Milo sent two bullets flying into the soldier, who had just spoken. He then used his TK to disarm all the other soldiers and held his hand up.

Milo: ANSWER ME!?
Soldier: STOP!? They left, the Japanese man took them.
Nate: Milo were are they!?
Abigail: I’m scarred!

Milo ran over to his friends, and teleported all three of them and ended up in Dave’s apartment, Milo looked around at his friends. Ben was now awake as well, and sitting in a corner.

Milo: Hey guys, didn’t know you moved to Dave’s place. Look this is another special person, she can create vectors. Invisible extensions, train her yatta yatta, also stay 11 ft away from her, or you’ll end up a human shish-ka-bob.
Troy: Another one, why not build a full damn apartment building for us to live in.
Dave: Shut up Troy.
TroyL Like to see you make me!
Filipe: Knock it off or I freeze you both. *turns back to Milo* 11 feet. Weird... okay, whatever. But Milo, look! Yama's back!
Milo: YAMAIRO!? Your alive, that means Stormy isn’t a killer! Well that’s great! Anyway some of the soldiers have the people at my local station kidnapped, I need to go save them.
Ben: That’s nice and all but can you guys save my wife?
William: Right let’s go, Dave come on.
Dave: Bye Sandra..
Sandra: Take care Dave.

Dave touched the shoulders of both Ben and William. They then both vanished and reappeared at the hospital.

Milo: I better be off to.
Sandra: Wait your going alone, it sounds like a trap to me.
Milo: Sandra, I’m positive I can handle myself.
Troy: Have fun dying then.
Filipe: Smells like a trap. I'm going too.
Milo: Fine let’s go!

……………

At the hospital.

At the hospital William, Dave, and Ben arrived in the room with Ben’s wife.

William: Ben, wait a minute.

He went up to the information sheet, and read the type of cancer"

William: Okay, so it's brain tumor huh. Several small ones. Let's see now.

He put his hand on Ben's wife, and starts to focus. Nothing apparently happens.

William: I don't know if I fixed her. I think so. We need testing.

Ben’s wife began to wake up.

Ben: Honey? You’re going to be okay I know you will!

……………..

At the Station

Milo, and Filipe arrived outside the station, Milo taking out his gun.

Milo: Well then I’m going in, here take a gun, I always keep two with me.

Milo tossed Filipe a gun.

Milo: Kay, I’m going in..stay out here!
Filipe: Oh don't worry "tosses gun away" I don't need it. "forms an orb of cold air in his hand.*

Milo entered the building. An armed man turned to face him.

Milo: I’m Milo..Ventro now free my friends!
Michael: Oh my god… he’s an idiot… he walked in here alone with one gun!
Man: So Milo, we're finally meeting. Name’s Strade, and it's time for you to die
Milo: Really? Why
Strade:Let's just say the future will be a better place without you..
Milo:The Future?
Strade: Never-mind I've said too much, I will kill you!
Milo:It’s unlikely you’ll succeed.
Strade:*Smirks* Watch me.

Milo waved his hand using TK to send Strade flying out of a window, the other cops began talking among themselves confused. Milo then ran over to Michael, and Lucy, only to be punched down. Milo grabbed his face as he looked up at the German Soldier. The soldier then charged forward, throwing a kick…

Narrator: And so the chaos continues to rise? William is trying to use his ability over biology to save Ben's wife? Will he succeed in saving her, can Ben get his life back together? And what of Milo? Who are these mysterious soldiers, and what is this German soldier capable of? Find out on Heroes Uprising!

Last edited by Sylar on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Chapter 35: Villains Unite

Zulan was sitting on a couch in a hotel room. He took out his phone which began to buzz, and spoke.

Zulan: Hello? Yes, I’ll deal with Ventro.
Voice: Mr. Zulan you don’t have time, you need to move with or without Ledge’s ability?
Zulan: If the information you have is accurate, then I won’t stand a chance against Milo without taking Ledge’s ability.
Voice: Maybe we can help you?
Zulan: Yes, because that won’t attract any attention. I can find any person on the planet, I’m in Brooklyn, and Ledge is here too with his gang. I’ll take care of him.
Voice: Fine hurry up, even with German we may not be able to stop Ventro.
Zulan: Okay okay.

Zulan hung up, and opened his door with a movement of his hand. He then excited the door, an evil grin on his face.

…………….
Ben’s wife managed to form a smile, looking up at Ben, William, and Dave.

Ben’s Wife: The pain it’s gone… Ben what’s going on?
Ben: Baby calm down, that’s a really long story. Remember that “thing” that happens when I get mad, these people are helping me! This man *Points at William* He saved your life.
Ben’s wife: Thank you so much, I never saw you with the rest of the staff.
William: Well..I...
Ben: He’s special, like me. Except he heals, there helping me gain control! We might be able to go back home.. Crystal!
Crystal: Go for it Tiger, but I want you home ALIVE!

Ben nodded as he walked back over to Dave, and William. They both then teleported out of the room, and Crystal fell asleep immediately.

……………

At the warehouse.

Sandra: That's terrible, so you have no control over it at all?
Abigail: No, and my friends paid the price...

Soon a object lift into the air, a simple pen. It then fly's forward stabbing Sandra around the lung area. As everybody turns around to Abigail screaming NO!!! They see Sandra on the ground in great pain, her breathing eradic. Dave, William, and Ben were returning.

Troy: Watch it, she can use objects as weapons to reach more then 11 feet.
Dave: SANDRA!? YOU EVIL LITTLE FREAK!

He took out his gun prepared to shoot, instead he threw the gun at Abigal. It slammed into her face and she fell to the floor.

Abigail: *teary eyed* I didn't mean to... I really didn't...
Dave: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!
Anna: GET A GRIP!
Fawkes: William, heal her.

William quickly rushes to Sandra's side, quickly removing the pen with great effort. Sandra starts to bleed into the lung area, but William quickly heals the wounds. Sandra however, is left with an pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs, in this case blood).

William: Damn! I can't get the fluids out! Dave, quick, get her to the hospital now! Tell them to drain the blood. Tell them she has a "pulmonary edema"

Troy: Well, how interesting this turned out to be.
Abigail: Will... she live..?
William: She should be fine if Dave hurries!
Dave: I’m going!
Anna: Don't worry about it Abi. What you need to do is calm down. Look, how did this whole mess start anyway?

Dave grabbed Sandra, and teleported away.

Abigail: It first appeared at my school, I killed this bully that was harassing me when the teacher left class for a few minutes to check something. When she got back... I just, couldn't control it.
Anna: Then that's it. Anger and fear trigger those things to act out, a natural defense based on your emotion you could say. You need to calm down.

………..

The German soldier kneed Milo in the gut, and sent him flying to the ground. Milo began to cough up blood, as the soldier kicked Milo again.

Milo: Crap… I’m not healing!
German: Probably wondering where your precious powers went, let me explain I have the ability to negate abilities… so this is it for you Ventro..
Milo: CRAP! YOU NEGATE POWERS! Hopefully Filipe should have heard me, he can get some help!

The German reached for his gun, but Milo jumped forward tackling him. Strade climbed back in through the shattered window, as Milo was wrestling German trying to take his gun. Milo ripped the gun out of German’s hands, only for the soldier to kick Milo causing him to release the gun, and let it go flying.

German: Time to finish this!

German took out a knife charging forward, and Milo leaped forward grabbing the gun and raising it.

Milo: STOP OR YOU DIE!
German: Always relying on other things to accomplish your goals.. Ventro
Strade: ENOUGH!

Strade was seen with a gun held point blank to the hand-cuffed Lucy.

Strade: Milo put the gun down, or I put a bullet in her head!
Lucy: Milo NO!
Milo: Oh no… Lucy!

Narrator: Yamairo's team must now help the traumatized Abigail gain control of her ability, as well as Jessie master of the shadow demons? Can they succeed in training the two new recruits, and what of Ben? With his wife, Crystal saved will he master his ability so he can return to his normal life? And can Strade, German, Zulan, and the soldiers really be stopped? Find out on Heroes Uprising!!!!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Chapter 36: Exposed

Strade was seen with a gun held point blank to the hand-cuffed Lucy.

Strade: Milo put the gun down, or I put a bullet in her head!
Lucy: Milo NO!
Milo: Oh no… Lucy!
Filipe: Shit...I don't have any choice...

Filipe walked in and performed a dynamic entry, kicking the man with Lucy at gun point right in the face.

Filipe: You okay?
Lucy: I'll live... you are?
Filipe: Just a friend of Milo. Hey!

Strade got up. Filipe quickly used a kick to knock the gun away, and then punched him right in that face, followed by and elbow to the head.

German: So you’re going to kill me Ventro?
Milo: Well…

Milo raised his gun, and shot a bullet knocking the knife out of German’s hand. He then charged, smacking German in the head. The blow to the head knocked German unconscious, and Milo’s wounds began to heal. The soldiers then began to open fire, however Milo once again stopped the bullets in thin air. He then snapped using the ability of shattering to break all the bullets, as well as the hand-cuffs around the various cops in the station.

Milo: Yes!!!!
Michael: WHAT IS GOING ON!?
Lucy: Michael shut up, and help stop these mad soldiers!
Michael: Oh my god, I’m so confused!

Some of the cops began to shoot, as the soldiers opened fire. Milo gathered fire in his hands, but instead of Troy’s regular fire his was blue. Milo smiled unleashing a wave of blue fire on the soldiers melting their bullets, and setting them alight. He flew over to Lucy and Filipe, as Michael jumped back slamming into Milo, resulting in all four of them being teleported away.

………………………….

Abigail: It first appeared at my school, I killed this bully that was harassing me when the teacher left class for a few minutes to check something. When she got back... I just, couldn't control it.
Anna: Then that's it. Anger and fear trigger those things to act out, a natural instinctive defense based on your emotions you could say. You need to calm down. I'm going to slowly walk near you. Just keep calm
Abigail: Right, calm. *takes deep breath and relaxes.*

Anna gets into the kill zone, and nothing happens. She walks over to Abagail, slowly, and leans down next to her.

Anna: So, you okay?
Abigail: Besides having a overwhelming guilt of killing my friends, I'm alright otherwise.

Dave and Sandra returned. He put her down on the couch Yamairo was on, and took a seat. He then looked over to Abigail, hatred in his eyes. Sandra began to open her eyes, and sit up.

Dave: William, she’s okay know, she just needs rest.
Sandra: Don’t worry.. I’ll be fine Dave.

Suddenly Milo, Lucy, Filipe, and Michael arrived in Dave’s apartment.

Michael: WHAT?!
Filipe: Shit.
Anna: What the heck?

The unexpected appearances surprised Abigail and Anna got slammed back to the wall as Michael was impaled in the stomach by one of Abigail's vectors.

Anna: Shit. NO!
Milo: MICHAEL!!!!!

Anna runs back to the kill zone to calm Abagail, but gets stabbed as well. Milo raised his hand sending Abigail flying into a wall. He then flew over to Michael, using William’s power to heal his wounds. Complete mayhem seems to be taking place when suddenly, time stops.

Yamairo: My, my. Here I am trying to sleep... shezz.

Yamairo walks to Abigail, and gets slammed back to the wall. Time unfreezes for a second but Yama gets it back.

Yamairo: What! Her powers work even with time frozen? But, she herself is frozen... amazing! If she can control those things, she can effectively fight me. Milo, you okay?
Milo: Yeah, I guess... but keep that girl away from my friend!

Yamairo unfreezes time.

William: Wha..?
Yamairo: Questions later, Anna is injured, do your stuff.
William: Wait... what... right!

"William goes over to Anna and heals her."

Anna: What... happened. HEY! Who knocked her out!?
Yamairo: Milo.
Anna: Yama! Wait, you're okay... thank heavens.

Isabel is in the corner, crying slightly. She's been silent ever since they got there, and just looking at Yama all concerned like.

Sandra: That was to close, we almost had a disaster here.
Michael: MY GOD!? WHAT IS GOING ON!?
Milo: Oh great he’s acting just like Lucy did...
Lucy: Hey?!
Michael: Please, someone tell me what’s going on…

Narrator: Thanks to assistance from the cryokinetic master of martial arts Milo has managed to escape the police station with his friends. However he revealed his abilities to Michael, and shown everyone at his local police station? What will the result of this be? And Abigail is continuing to make enemies, will she live to complete her training?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Chapter 37: The Time Traveler's tale

Michael: MY GOD!? WHAT IS GOING ON!?
Milo: Oh great, he’s acting just like Lucy did.
Lucy: Hey?!
Michael: Please, someone tell me what’s going on…
Yamairo: To start, it is my humblest pleasure to meet you Micheal. It is also good to see you again Lucy. My name is Yamairo. I am, as you must have deduced by now, not your ordinary guy.

Yamairo makes a gesture for them to sit down. They do so.

Yamairo: I am, in simple terms, capable of stopping time, and teleporting, as well as move forward and back in time.
Lucy: That's... impossible...
Yamairo: On the contrary. It is all true. Watch.

Yama disappears, and reappears, bringing a sword.

Lucy: What the!?
Yamairo: It his my power. Your friend Milo also as a power, as well as everyone present in this room.
Filipe:I can freeze things.
Anna: I can blow things up.
William: Heal people.
Holst: Paint the future.
Fawkes: Go invisible.
Isabel: I can... well... control the weather.
Troy: Create flames.
Sandra: Telekinesis.
Dave: Teleportation.

Frank, Ben and Jessie, who were sitting in the corner, looking out of place, speak.

Frank: I can grow bones.
Ben: I give out radiation.
Jessie: I can... well... make darkness I guess. Don't know the name of it.
Lucy: That's... amazing! I mean, is it really true?

They all proceed to demonstrate their powers, at least to the best of their control. Jessie creates her little demons, and the others do some random stuff. Minus Ben. He just stays out of it.

Micheal: Whoa!
Lucy: So Milo, what's your power? And Nate's!?
Nate: I can fly.
Milo: And I'm like a sponge. I can mimic any power.
Lucy: Amazing...
Fawkes: All this is fine and dandy, but now on to what we really want to know. Yama, what in the hell happened to you!?
Yamairo: Well... Just before being hit by all those thunders, I teleported. Problem is, I also moved back in time. I guess to explain why, I should tell you all my story.

It all started when I was 14. One day, while I was staying at a friends, my uncle came by. He started talking about loss, and then, with tears in his eyes, he told me how my parents died. Murdered.

I was angry, confused, and I ran for my life, as if trying to change something. I turned a corner, and the next thing I knew, I was in a dark street, and I saw my parents stopping their car because of a flat. When My dad was out, he was jumped by this thug. I was about to call the cops and help, but suddenly, I was stopped by this man. He told me, he told me I didn't belong there. I traveled through time. At first I didn't believe him, but then it all sank in. After some tears, he hugged me so I wouldn't see my parents death, and told me the words I have based my life on, as well as kept my powers to.

"What has happened cannot be changed, and the more you try, the more you destroy what you love"

After that I blacked out, and woke up back in my room.

Why does this matter. Well, turns out, the man that gave me the advice... was me. I ended up back at that moment. I have always wanted to change it, deep down, so my powers took me there. But, in the end, I knew I couldn't. I stopped myself, and gave him the same words I once received. I then watched as my parents died, and stopped myself from watching at the same time. Confusing I know.

After my younger self left, I tried to go back, but couldn't. I wondered for several months, trying to find an answer. I visited several known people in Japan with powers I contacted in the future, but, of course, none knew me.

I eventually visited Hank, the man that first taught me how to control my powers. At that time, he lived in Japan. He told me to find someone. He didn't know his name, but said he could help me.

I ended up finding him. I talked to him for a while, and then, he said that he could help me. He touched me, and said to get out of there. As I tried, I failed to do so. He found it weird, said the powers should be back.

Just then, we got attacked by this weird army. They had weapons and uniforms I had never seen. A German was with them, and the man, sacred of this new arrival, threw me out the window.

Let me tell you, it hurt. As I landed, I got back up, very hurt. I walked some miles, and just wished to go back. And, as if my powers were never gone to begin with, I appeared at the warehouse, in time to see the soldiers attack. I quickly froze time, and took you all to that open field.

Yamairo: After that, well, I suppose I collapsed from strain.
Isabel: Yeah... you seemed out of it for a long time... but... always... smiling.
Anna: Didn't I tell you to shut up!
Yamairo: Anna! What kind of treatment to a guest is that?
Anna: SHE NEARLY KILLED YOU!
Yamairo: And even if she had, I would expect you to help her through the accident of losing control, and keep it from happening again.
Anna: But...
Yamairo: That is our goal, and we must never forget it.
Fawkes. Very true.

After a long pause, Yamairo stands up.

Yamairo: Recap of events.

Filipe told him everything that happened. The soldier's attack, Ben's, Jessie's, Frank's and Abagail's powers. DC's destruction.

Yamairo: Well, so we have 4 new recruits his it?
Frank: Recruits?
Yamairo: Why yes! To help with your powers. That is all we really want, and nothing else. If we help Ben, the exploding business will never happen. So it will all be fine. Now then let's get to it.

Narrator: Yamairo is back and ready to help the team train the recruits. With the team restored, can they finally help these new evolved humans? And who was the man Yamairo met in the past who restored his ability? Did Yamairo encounter the same German soldier in the past, that Milo fought in the present? Find out on Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Chapter 38: A soldier's mission, WE MUST KILL VENTRO!

Yamairo: Well, so we have 4 new recruits his it?
Frank: Recruits?
Yamairo: Why yes! To help with your powers. That is all we really want, and nothing else. If we help Ben, the exploding business will never happen. So it will all be fine.
Milo: Wait, you met a German and your powers didn’t work? Just like at the station...
Michael: So Milo, you didn’t trust me enough to tell me about your abilities?
Milo: Michael I?
Michael: WHAT?
Milo: I’ve only had my abilities for two weeks!
Michael: Yeah, well now everyone saw you… using your powers.
Milo: I know… I hope nothing bad happens...

Abigail begins to come to. Quickly she cowers back in a corner, frightened from the attack on her earlier.

Nate: Oh look, the killer is back.
Michael: WERE? *Takes out his gun*

Sandra slaps Nate across the back of the head.

Nate: Ouch!! That hurt.
Troy: What, he's right you know.

Sandra then lightly smacks Troy with a piece of board laying behind him using her powers.

Troy: Ouch, why you little bitch.

Sandra then turns towards Abigail.

Sandra: Abigail, don't worry, no one will hurt you. Milo just misunderstood the situation. Abigail, you need to relax, calm down.

Sandra kneels down so she and Abigail can look to each other at eye level.

Sandra: Are you relaxed Abigail?
Abigail: *watery eyed* Yeah *sob*.

Sandra starts to approach Abigail. She gets to her without any trouble.

Sandra: ... It's ok Abigail...

Abigail looks at her.

Sandra: You don't have to keep it in any longer.

Abigail quickly embraces Sandra as if she was her own mother, letting her tears out as she cried over her friends deaths.

Sandra: There there, it'll be alright. I to know the pain of losing loved ones.
Anna: Poor kid... but she sure packs a punch.
Filipe: I'll say. Floored you easily.
Fawkes: She needs some control is all.
Yamairo: And just so you guys know, her vectors work with time stopped. They must exist on a different plane or something. That's the only explanation for them not stopping in my time freeze.
Holst: Whoa! The kid is awesome.

Suddenly an explosion was heard, and yelling. Another explosion went off, and the sound of helicopter blades was heard. Armed Soldiers entered the area, and the German soldier was seen. Milo backs up, taking out his gun.

Milo: CRAP!? The German he negates abilities!
Dave:WHAT?!
Troy: Were screwed!
Dave: OMG! SHUT UP!

The soldiers raise their guns and prepare to open fire.

Michael: Screw powers, I have a gun!

Michael leaped to the side beginning to shoot, Filipe took Michael’s example, and started punching nearby soldiers. Yamairo dove under a table, and pulled out a katanna.

Yamairo: I have one in each of our know associates homes. Just in case.

He starts raising hell, slashing at guards. Sandra turned to Abigail.

Sandra: Don't look, just stay calm, at least for now.

Troy is seen fighting two soldiers, he grabs both by the back of their heads and smashes their skulls together.

Troy: Yeah bitches, fuck with me will ya.

He elbows another one in the face as he came up from behind before performing a spin kick to knock him down. German elbowed Milo taking out his gun, as Michael tackled German. German grabbed Michael, using his power to render the other cop unconscious.

German: Enough of this mockery…
Milo: MICHAEL! What did you do!?
German: That should be the least of your concerns.

The others are being overpowered by the soldiers. Filipe is taken down, by soldiers, and Anna falls down after being tasered. Troy is overpowered, soldiers raising their guns. Fawkes has grabbed a gun from a fallen soldier, as Yamairo barely avoids a shot to the chest. William is unconscious, Dave having taken him to hide in a closet.

Dave: Stay here, if we get our powers back you’ll need to heal everyone!?
William: I have to help!
Dave: NO!

He leaves the closet shooting a soldier in the head, who is about to shoot Sandra. He begins to shoot, as soldiers raise their guns, and German is seen having Milo in a choke-hold.

German: It’s over Ventro.

German raises his hand, and then stabs the knife into Milo’s heart, a loud scream is heard, and blood spurts out of Milo’s chest.

Narrator: Once again the unthinkable has happened, with German the master of the upper brain function's having performed a lethal blow to Milo. The end of Milo has come, can the group possibly face the dangers ahead without the help of their most powerful ally? Will these seemingly endless soldiers wipe out the heroes? And what of Michael? What has German done to Milo's best friend? Find out on the next Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Chapter 39: The Return

German: It’s over Ventro.

German raises his hand, and then stabs the knife into Milo’s heart, a loud scream is heard, and blood spurts out of Milo’s chest. German however has a look of shock on his face, and he falls over a knife seen stabbed into his stomach. Milo then stands up, his wound completely healed, his powers restored.

Milo: No one messes with my friends, and lives to tell about it! We end this now! THE POWERS ARE BACK!!!
Troy: *grin* Now you guys are toast.

Troy fires a large fireball, killing several soldiers in it's way and blasting a hole in the building.

Troy: *shrug* Meh.

Meanwhile Sandra is doing all she can to keep Abigail relaxed, so she doesn't witness the attacks occurring and act out of fear. Looking over with Frank we see him using his bone spikes to stab various soldiers, killing them. Milo sends out a blast of cool air freezing soldiers, and using vectors to shatter the soldier’s frozen bodies. As one soldier tries to approach Sandra and Abigail he's beheaded before he even gets close. Sandra lifts one soldier off his feet and shoots him out through the hole Troy made.

Troy meanwhile is surrounded by flames, hitting and burning many soldiers. Frank is now using his spikes as blade like weapons, using the tips to slit soldiers throats. Dave begins teleporting around shooting soldiers, and teleporting away before they can fight back.

Strade: NO NO! How can this be happening? They killed German!
Ben: Oh crap! I’m LOOSING CONTROL!

Ben’s body began radiating without control, the radiation began burning the bullets shot at him. A soldiers quickly takes out a knock out gas grenade.

Soldier: Crap, I’m gonna be a hero!

Troy see's the soldier with the knockout gas bomb.

Troy: Not happening.

The flames around Troy body starts to swirl in a circular motion around Troy's left palm.

Troy: I call this, FLAME TUNNEL.

Troy pushes his left palm forward unleashes a tunnel of fire that burns all in it's way to ashes, including the soldier with the bomb.

Troy: I love that attack.
Milo: I know! I have to try that trick later, but for now..

Milo touched the ground, and made part of the ground were soldiers were standing explode. Milo then summoned a large amount of wind with his weather manipulation, and then Troy sent out a large amount of fire. Milo then began spreading the fire out to start killing off the remaining soldiers. Filipe began to freeze soldiers, while Isabel sent out lightning bolts.

The Invisible Fawkes began killing soldiers using a pocket knife, and Anna grabbed some knives charging them. She threw them, and they exploded as they neared the soldiers. William meanwhile emerged from the closet, knocking down a soldier. Ben then fell to the ground as radiation began to swirl around his body.

Ben: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I CAN’T CONTAIN IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yamairo: "sigh" Milo, have you no brain?

Yamairo stops time, leaving everyone but Milo stopped.

Yamairo: Well, any bright ideas?
Milo: For Ben? I’ll send him somewhere else to explode, and absorb all the radiation like usual...
Yamairo: I hardly mean that. What about these soldiers? We can't keep running. And I refuse to let any of these people keep killing like this. If I said it once, I said it a million times... our powers are not for murder!
Milo: Well about that. Look for some reason, these soldiers want to kill me. The point is, maybe we can save everyone. The Soldiers are only after me...
Yamairo: Wait, you aren't planning to turn yourself in!? It's a stupid idea!
Milo: Look Yamairo, I have a plan.

Milo teleported the group to the basement of his mansion, and time resumed. Milo then ran over to Ben, and both of them teleported away. Seconds later they reappeared in the basement.

Troy: *stumbling forward* Jeez, can't you guys give some warning when doing that?
Sandra: Where are we?
Frank: I agree with Troy... can't believe I just said that... I almost stabbed Anna when we arrived. Some warning before teleportation would be good.
Anna: *sweat drops* You may be right...
Michael: Wow… this is going take some adjusting to get use to. I’ll get back to the station, see what everyone knows.
Lucy: I’ll go with him, bye Milo.

Lucy and Michael both leave, heading to the upper levels of the mansion.

Filipe: Ben again?
Fawkes; It's time we start training him. This can't wait any longer.
William: Agreed.
Yamairo: There are more urgent matters.
Anna: like what?
Yamairo: Those soldiers... they keep finding us.
Milo: I think I know how...
Nate: Tell us!
Milo: When I went to the station to save Lucy, one soldier named Strade spoke to me. He said the future would be better without me…
Nate: And?
Milo: I think these soldiers are from the future. It would explain the knowledge of our abilities, our identities, and our hide-outs.
Nate: And they want to kill you for some reason?
Milo: We’ll I’ll find out why.
Troy: *looking bored not caring about the situation at hand* That’s nice and all, but I have an important question.
Milo: Yeah?
Troy: Do you have a 360?
Milo: YUP! It’s in my arcade!
Troy: Oh yeah, GTA. *go's to the arcade and starts playing GTA4*
Sandra: At some point we need to train Abigail to. So much as a scare will put anyone near her in danger.
Milo: Yeah, hey look I’m gonna get us some lunch from Mcdonald’s.
Sandra: Isn't you taking all this rather lightly. I mean Troy just don't give a damn, but doesn't it worry you these soldiers want you dead?
Milo: That is a problem yes, but no point in worrying all the time about it.

Milo asks every-one what they want, and then teleports away.

……………….

At Milo’a assigned police station, all the cops who were held at gun-point earlier are back doing their jobs. Some answering call’s, others sitting at desks typing away at computers. Some heading to police vehicle’s outside. A tall man in his mid 20's, with a light skin color and around 5’11 enters the police station. The man is wearing a police uniform, and turns out to be Milo. He approaches a woman at the front desk.

Milo: Excuse me ma’me I have a question for you.
Woman: What is it?
Milo: Did you know you were gonna die today?
Woman: W-What?
Milo: Now you do...

Milo takes out a gun, and shoots the woman in the head. Several cops take out their guns, and Milo raises his gun, putting his finger on the trigger.

Milo: Shh... we wouldn't want anyone learning my secret....... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Narrator: Milo has once again avoided death, this time by taking the life of another. Milo continues to go down a dark path, now murdering innocents to protect his secret? Where will his path of darkness lead him? Will the recruits finally be trained? And what of Michael and Lucy? And are these Soldiers from the future? Why are they out to kill Milo? Find out on Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Chapter 40: Friction

Downtown, Manhattan

Zulan was seen on the telephone again. He was sitting down on a bench near a KFC, and an abandoned building.

Zulan: So your telling me, that this man Yamairo can control space and time?
Strade: Yes and his ally Ventro can as well, due to fact that he can duplicate others abilities.
Zulan: And you need me to kill both of them, with your guy German dead? Anyway I’ll set up a distraction for this mimic.
Strade: How?
Zulan: I used my telepathy to impersonate Milo, and kill the cops that saw him using his abilities.
Strade: What? That doesn't help us. My friend the German can negate powers, and erase memories. We had him erase the memories of all who saw the super powers of Ventro and his allies. We needed to protect the time-line.
Zulan: Yes, either way Milo has to deal with the law now. Anyway, let me go. It’s time for me to become immortal.

Zulan hangs up, and then dialed 911. Minutes later a cop answered, and he told the police the location of Milo. He hung up, and walked forward entering an abandoned building. Inside he heard the thoughts of Ledge, and some other gang members.

Zulan: He’s here….

……………………………..

Milo had returned to the basement of his mansion, the members of Yamairo’s team relaxing. Abigail was sitting talking to Sandra, and Dave. Troy were playing in Milo’s arcade. Filipe and William were playing chess, while Yamairo and Fawkes were helping to train Ben gain control of his radioactive abilities. Frank was speaking to Holst and Jessie. Milo used his TK to spread out the large amount of food he bought, and he began to eat a burger.

Milo: I love Mcdonald’s burgers!

Nate suddenly yelled, and Milo put his burger down. He flew over to Nate’s location and saw he was watching CNN.

Milo: NATE!? What happened?
Nate: Look at CNN, there talking about Milo Ventro part time cop, part time killer.
Milo: What?

Milo turned to look at the screen, and had a look of confusion on his face. Some of the others also turned to look at the TV, showing Milo’s face.

News Lady: I’m in downtown Atlanta, reporting this gruesome killing. Milo Ventro, a police officer at this station apparently came in and shot several of his co-workers. Seven of the cops are dead, and over fifteen have been rushed to the hospital. 2 cops managed to escape the shooting, and call for back-up. However Ventro had already escaped the scene before police could arrive to stop this mass murderer.

Nate: Milo…. You didn’t..?
Milo:NO! I only went to Mcdonald’s I swear!
Troy: Shut up, playing NFS on the PSP here.
Dave: TROY! SHUT UP! Someone framed Milo!
Troy: And... I'm still trying to play a game here.
Yamairo: Oh my! This is indeed a paradox... unless... there are two options.
Fawkes: Either a shape shifter, or a telepath.
Yamairo: A telepath... OF COURSE! Zulan can take skills... he can use any skill he takes. How he does it, I don't know, but THAT is how he found Hank... Hank always said telepaths can override his attempts because they can feel him. Power over all the mind is a dangerous power indeed. He also has Hank's powers most likely... why he hasn't come after us... I don't know.
Anna: So this guy can find us at any time!?
Fawkes: I prefer he does!
William: While normally not a violent person, so do I!
Filipe: Oh great, as if this wasn't enough already!
Troy: So he comes we kill him, it's done with, then you can all finally shut up.
Filipe: Jez Troy, why don't YOU shut up! I'm getting really tired of that attitude of yours. Next time I might just tell Yama to leave you with the soldiers!
Yamairo: FILIPE! Calm down...
Filipe: Whatever... he's still a punk either way...
Troy: So, leave me with the damn soldiers, not like I can't just fry em all.
Sandra: Maybe you should calm down a bit. You would be dead if not for these guys.
Troy: Nobody asked you.
Filipe: THAT'S IT!

Filipe throws a blast of cold air that freezes Troy before he can put up a counter defense.

Filipe: Next time it's deep freeze. Let's settle this. No powers. Just a flat on duke out you little foul mouthed punk! I'll show you that without those little flames of yours you're just a little spoiled brat!

The ice on Troy quickly melts away as he heated up.

Troy: Alright then, let’s go tough guy.
Milo: ENOUGH! No one is fighting! Thanks to this Zulan character, the police are coming after me! And Troy all you want to do is start fights!
Troy: Get use to it.

Suddenly a massive flash of light occurred, several members of the group members and recruits alike were sent flying. A man around 6’1, with light skin, and in his mid twenties appears. The man is wearing blue jean pants, a short sleeved white T shirt, and a Grey hoodie. The man’s face was partially covered by the top of his hoodie, but a wide grin could be seen on his face.

Man: Hello, tell me which one if you is Milo Ventro?
Troy: For fuck sake, how many of these guys are gonna show up. Anyway Milo right there man. *points at Milo.*
Dave: TRAITOR!?
Troy: Oh calm down. There's a bunch of us and 1 of him, what difference does it make?
Milo: Who are you!? *Directed to the man*

The man smiled and removed his hoodie. Milo and the others looked shock at the person they saw.

Man: You...

Narrator: The story of the Heroes continues, as Zulan and Strade are working together to murder Milo. Zulan has now turned the Police against Milo, and friction is building from within the team. Zulan has neared Ledge's location, will he succeed in becoming immortal? And who is this man that looks exactly like Milo? Find out on Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Chapter 41: Future Dangers

A massive flash of light occurred, several members of the group members and recruits alike were sent flying. A man around 6’1, with light skin, and in his mid twenties appears. The man is wearing blue jean pants, a short sleeved white T shirt, and a Grey hoodie. The man’s face was partially covered by the top of his hoodie, but a wide grin could be seen on his face.

Man: Hello, tell me which one if you is Milo Ventro?
Troy: For fuck sake, how many of these guys are gonna show up. Anyway Milo right there man. *points at Milo.*
Dave: TRAITOR!?
Troy: Oh calm down. There's a bunch of us and one of him, what difference does it make?
Milo: Who are you!? *Directed to the man*

The man smiled and removed his hoodie. Milo and the others looked shock at the person they saw.

Man: You...
Milo: W..W..WHAT!?
Man: I’m you from the future Milo, I’m here to enslave the human race. Then evolved humans can take over, the world will be ours for the taking!
Nate: WHAT?! That’s insane! Innocent people will get hurt!
Future Milo: Now then Milo come with me, we must complete our mission if we are to protect the Evolved human's.
Nate: STOP! The Milo I know would never hurt innocents.
Future Milo: Eh, give him a few years, he’ll come around.

Nate suddenly flew towards Future Milo, but thanks to TK Nate was sent flying into a wall. Future Milo laughed as he was surrounded in light energy, and then he released an omni-directional concussive beam of light. Members of the group were scattered around by the attack, and the light energy around the future version of Milo faded away.

Future Milo: Gotta love Light Manipulation

Troy: This bastard is gonna be tough... wait *flashback’s to when Sandra stopped his attack* hmm.

Troy forms 2 fire balls.

Troy: Hey!!!
Future Milo: What!

Troy fires both fireballs at once, one attack heading straight at F Milo and the other flying past him towards Sandra.

Troy: Bounce!
Sandra: ... *nod* Right.

Sandra stops Troy's second attack pushes it back towards F Milo. Moving much quicker than the first attack, both fire ball''s close in on F Milo at once. After the attacks hit, Future Milo is seen unharmed protected by a shield made of light energy. The future warrior begins using telekinesis to choke Troy and Sandra at the same time. Then he also sends out a massive burst of wind unleashing it on Isabel, Yamairo, Fawkes, William, and Holst. Yamairo is able to escape with his space/time manipulating powers. Isabel is able to counter act the attack and manages to slow William and Holst flight so they don't get hurt.

Milo teleports inside the shield of his future version, and starts to punch him. Future Milo then uses Anna’s power to make the entire shield explode, while Yamairo teleports William and Holst to another room. Both of the Milo’s are regenerating from the explosion, while Sandra freed Troy and herself from Future Milo’s telekinetic grip.

Future Milo: I was such a naïve idiot! Milo me, and you! We can save our species! In the future I’m, no you’re a hero!
Milo: I don’t need to be a hero, if innocents have to die!
Future Milo: ENOUGH!

Future Milo uses a telekinetic push to send Milo flying into a table. Then he unleashes a beam of radiation on his younger self. Milo becomes invisible, and flies out of the way of the blast. Future Milo sends out a large amount of mini bullets made of light into Milo’s back. Milo falls to the ground, and is rendered visible due to the pain he receives. On this note Dave and Sandra arrives near F Milo, Dave go's for a kick that F Milo blocks. As Sandra attempts to give him a telekinetic blast, F Milo reacts faster then her and swings Dave into her, sending both crashing to the ground.

Abigail: No, Sandra!

She quickly notices as both Sandra and Dave start to get up.

Dave: That didn't go well...

Suddenly F Milo arrives behind Isabel, knee striking her in the spine and pushing her forward with a blast of wind. Anna attempts a strike from behind but F Milo quickly notices her and telepathically grabs her before she can strike him. He then turns toward Filipe who was creating an ice attack. Filipe quickly cancels the attack as Anna is held between him and F Milo. A large fireball would then seem to strike F Milo, engulfing both him and Anna in a firy inferno.

Filipe: ANNA! Troy! What the hell are you doing?
Troy: Anna will live, Milo took the full force of the attack.

The flames die fast however as a shield of light surrounds both F Milo and Anna.

Troy: Damn shield.

Anna is suddenly left falling to the floor, gasping for air as F Milo arrives behind Filipe, blasting him into Troy with a light beam and sending both flying. As Frank went to check on Anna and the rest, adarkness demon then tries to attack F Milo, teleporting again he plans to knock out Jessie but gets intercepted by Dave and kicked to the side. He's immediately pushed by Sandra's telekinetic attack and stabbed through the back by Abigail and thrown into a wall.

Dave: Now that's team work.
Sandra: Did we...

With his wounds quickly healed, F Milo had already teleported behind Sandra and Dave and had telekinetic blasted both away. F Milo then teleports in front of Milo with a grin, Milo seems somewhat fearful of the situation.

Milo: I can’t beat him, he has all my powers plus he has light manipulation, and God knows how many other abilities! Why aren’t I mimicking his powers!?
Future Milo: Probably wondering why you’re not mimicking my abilities? Technically you are, your mimicking my empathic mimicry. You’re not mimicking the abilities I’ve duplicated and been exposed too!
Milo: Wait... how did you?
Future Milo: Telepathy my friend, a very useful ability! You can’t stop me, and if you won’t start your mission I will.
Milo: NO! I’ll find a way to stop you!

Future Milo gathered fire in his hands, when suddenly Nate was seen charging Future Milo, a knife in his hands. Future Milo waved his hands unleashing a blast of fire, but suddenly the knife flew into Future Milo’s head. The fire also stopped moving towards Nate, and Milo was seen holding the fire’s back with telekinesis.

Nate: Milo… you killed your future self!? You used TK to move the knife into his head!
Milo: Well not exactly dead, more like incapacitated. See the brain Is the source of our abilities, so by stabbing an object into his brain it’s interfered with his ability to regenerate.
Filipe: This is getting creepy....
Yamairo:...

Yamairo teleports behind Milo and pulls out a knife, stabbing in the same spot. Milo’s body falls to the ground, and the others look at Yamairo with shock.

Anna: WHAT THE!
Nate: MILO!

Narrator: More and more about the future is being revealed by the minute. What events will lead up to the future, these soldiers and Future Milo seem to know about? Were has Future Milo acquired his large number of new abilities from such as Telepathy and Light Manipulation? What future awaits Milo and the others? Will the human race survive, and why has Yamairo taken down Milo? Find out on Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:16 am

Chapter 42: Unlocking the Details

Nate: Milo… you killed your future self!? You used TK to move the knife into his head!
Milo: Well not exactly dead, more like incapacitated. See the brain Is the source of our abilities, so by stabbing an object into his brain it’s interfered with his ability to regenerate.
Filipe: This is getting creepy....
Yamairo:...

Yamairo teleports behind Milo and pulls out a knife, stabbing in the same spot. Milo’s body falls to the ground, and the others look at Yamairo with shock.

Anna: WHAT THE!
Nate: MILO!
William: Have you gone mental?
Yamairo: It's just temporary... what do we do with him? You saw it too. If it is true he causes the end of the world... we can't let him live.
Filipe: That's... I agree with you, but we need more info...
Yamairo: Fine then, but nobody wakes him up.
Nate: Your crazy! Milo would never hurt innocent people!

Nate flew over to his incapacitated friend, while Ben who had passed out from overloading with radiation began to awaken. Nate starts to tell Ben what’s going on. As this happens, Dave teleported and quickly arrives back with William and Holst.

Dave: Holst, you paint the future? Can you use your power to get any details about the situation with Future Milo? It might help us deal with these pesky soldiers.
Isabel: Well, Holst?

Holst picks up a pen and a notebook and focuses... his eyes go white, and he starts to draw. He draws a newspaper.

Anna: Not much help...
Holst: Sorry...
Yamairo: Wait... the date. It's dated "09-08-2023".
Filipe: So, it's 14 years in the future.
Yamairo: With this, I can go and investigate... but I can't leave you guys here.

Suddenly, sirens are heard outside.

Nate: COPS!
Dave: There probably here for Milo!
Isabel: Leave it to me.

Isabel starts to focus, and a huge storm starts outside. Several lightning bolts hit the cars, and strong winds blow several on foot cops away. Isabel falls to the ground, exhausted.

Filipe: Good job!
Anna: Yeah...
Isabel: Th-Thanks...

………………….

Zulan hangs up, and then dialed 911. Minutes later a cop answered, and he told the police the location of Milo. He hung up, and walked forward entering an abandoned building. Inside he heard the thoughts of Ledge, and some other gang members.

Zulan: He’s here….

He continued walking towards Ledge’s location, until he felt a gun against the back of his head.

Gangster: YO! Pop’s, uze needs to get out here now, before I put a bullet in you head!
Zulan: Well this “Pop’s" is gonna teach you some manners!

Zulan turned around grabbing the man, and used his cryokinesis to freeze the man. He pushed his body back, causing the man’s frozen body to shatter. The shattering could be heard throughout the entire building, and the other gangsters inside the building were grabbing their weapons.

Zulan: How nice... the prey is coming to the hunter!

Ledge and another gangster came out to the area Zulan was in, and held out their guns.

Gangster: YO! Whoever is in here, bettah come out and tell us were cash is!
Ledge: YEAH NOW!
Gangster: Where is dis fool?

The gangster was suddenly sent flying fifteen feet, until he crashed into a wall. Zulan appeared behind Ledge, using telekinesis to pin him into a wall.

Ledge: It’s you!?
Zulan: Yes… I’ve come for my immortality.
Ledge: NO! You don’t have to do this! NOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Zulan laughed evilly, as he began cutting open Ledge’s head. Minutes later Zulan was seen in the ice cream shop across the street, and the entire building had collapsed. Zulan took out his phone and called Strade.

Zulan: The deed is down, I’m now immortal.
Strade: What about Ledge?
Zulan: I used my telepathy to place him into a vegetative state. He’s immortal so I couldn’t kill him. Anyway I also got rid of the others who could of possibly saw my memories.
Strade: Wait if you’re a telepathy, you could have erased their memories…
Zulan: True but I felt like using my shattering power, to make the entire building shatter. This shattering power is just so awesome. Also I used my clairvoyance to find Milo, there’s two of them.
Strade: What? That means another Ventro came from the future.
Zulan: Yeah but doesn't Future Milo have telepathy?
Strade: Wait yes! If you managed to find him that either means you’re the stronger telepathy, or he’s somehow incapacitated!?
Zulan: Good, I’ll be on my way to Ventro’s house soon.

Narrator: It turns out Milo is going to cause the end of the world. His own teammates have incapacitated him and his future version. Now Yamairo must go into the future to learn about what's going on, but by doing so he must abandon his friends. Now the police have come after Milo, starting a struggle with law enforcement. Zulan has become immortal, and has allied himself with Strade. With Milo down, and Yamairo about to go to the future can anything stop the invincible Zulan? Find out on the next Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Chapter 43: Attack of the Killer

Filipe: Good job!
Anna: Yeah...
Isabel: Th-Thanks...
Dave: Anyway Yamairo you can go, if we need to escape the soldiers I can teleport everyone away.
Yamairo: Okay, well, I'll be off. Dave, avoid conflicts alright.
Dave: *nods* Right.

Yamairo focuses for a while, and teleports. The Sirens grow louder, as the group remains in the basement.

Ben: So am I gonna get training?
Nate: I guess with the distraction Isabel caused we should be able to start training.
Ben: Finally, I won't have to worry about control.
Nate: Don't get to comfortable yet, some powers are harder to control then others.

Suddenly the door flew open, and the group prepared to attack, they saw Michael walking in. The group calmed down and Michael sighed.

Michael: Okay first off I sneaked in through the back, you guys need to get out of here, don’t you have a teleporter?
Dave: Yes that’d be me.
Michael: You only?
Dave: Yeah man the others are out.
Michael: Perfect!

Dave was sent flying into a wall, and was knocked unconscious instantly upon contact with the wall. Michael suddenly vanished, and instead Zulan stood were Michael once was. He laughed.

Zulan: This looks interesting, time for a feast.
Sandra: Dave! Why?

Zulan shoots a blast of ice at the group, most jump aside while Anna pushes Sandra out of the way, getting frozen herself instead.

Sandra: No! Anna!
Filipe: You little BASTARD!

Filipe Shoots another blast of ice back at Zulan. Zulan easily deflects the ice attack with a grin. Zulan then is suddenly pushed forward buy Sandra and is met with a fireball from Troy. As the flames die down we see Zulan's burns quickly regenerating.

Troy: Keep him busy, I'll unfreeze Anna.

As Troy melts the ice around Anna, Sandra and Filipe attack Zulan. Sandra tries to telepathically hold Zulan in place as Filipe attempts to freeze him. Zulan however overpowers her and throws her into Filipe, almost causing Sandra to get frozen by mistake.

Zulan: I'm going to get kill Milo first so you'd best move your, powers will not be needed if I have his.
Ben:NOOO!

Ben manages to fire two beams of pure radiation causing an explosion sending Zulan flying backwards and burning his skin.

Zulan: Dang it!

Zulan uses telekinesis to send Ben flying backwards into a wall as his burns again regenerates.

Zulan: I can sense all of you and read your minds you can't stop me! Even invisible people like Fawkes.

Zulan uses telekinesis again to toss Fawkes backwards into a wall. Troy has finished with Anna and is seen creating a large fireball in front of him. Nate levitates and begins flying around Zulan really fast to distract him. Zulan unleashes a telekinetic wave sending Nate flying into Sandra who was approaching to help. Zulan is then struck and burned by Troy's fireball, falling to the ground apparently dead with extensive burns. Zulan however stands back up, grinning as his wounds heal.

Zulan: Fooled you. I have telepathy, I'm sure I already told you that.
Sandra: *getting back up* You may have telepathy, but I doubt you can read all our minds at once. Now!
Troy: Rraa!!

Zulan turns around to receive a firey fist from Troy.

Troy: Filipe now!

As Filipe distracts Zulan with ice blast, Troy charges another powerful fire attack.

Zulan: Not this time!

Zulan quickly blows both Filipe and Troy back with telekinesis.

Filipe: CRAP! He can read our thoughts! FUCK!
Anna: Your careless.

Zulan turns around finding Anna behind him. Anna's eyes turn red and she attacks, using several rocks as explosives. Zulan dodges, but suddenly, Anna blows up the floor under him.

Anna: You can read our minds, true... but can you speak Romanian!
Zulan: Annoying girl.

Narrator: Thanks to Yamairo Milo is now incapacitated, leaving their most powerful ally unable to help them stop Zulan. Yamairo has traveled to the future, what will he discover there? And what of Zulan? Will he succeed in his mission to kill all the members of Yamairo's group? Find out on Heroes Uprising!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Chapter 44: Unstoppable Monster: Zulan.

Anna: You can read our minds, true... but can you speak Romanian!
Zulan: Annoying girl.

Troy stands back up and surround himself with flames, he then jumps in helping Anna against Zulan, firing fire attacks as Anna causes explosions.

Sandra: Wonder, if I can...

Sandra runs to the opposite side of the room from Abigail.

Sandra: I only need to get him 11 feet from her.

Hoping Troy and Anna has kept Zulan busy enough not to notice, Sandra focuses and gives Zulan a hard push in Abigail direction. Zulan is able to stop himself in time however and blast Sandra back again only to get hit by an explosion from Anna. Zulan heals only to again get burned by Troy's fiery punch from Troy.

Zulan: Retard!
Troy: Fuck face!

Zulan uses a blast of ice on Troy and he starts to freeze over. As soon as he's frozen however, the ice around Troy starts to quickly melt.

Zulan: You can't stop me! Keep doubting me than you die!

Through all the commontion Dave starts to wake up.

Zulan: I might kill Dave first but Milo is the main person Dang it!

Zulan uses his powers to shatter Troy's bones in his left arm when he melts the ice, causing him to yell out.

Zulan: Painful isn't it!
Nate:*Stands up once more* We need Milo, wake him up! Fakwes your in charge please!

Another object flies at Zulan but he is able to telepathically stop it, causing it to blow up in mid air. Anna looks surprised.

Zulan: Oh yes, you. Idiot, other languages? You realize a fatal flaw in your plan don't you. Even if I don't know what your planning I can read the English speakers meaning you can't work with them, plus I can still track down your location with thoughts!

Zulan uses telekinesis to choke an attacking Frank and toss him into a wall.

Zulan: Now wha...

Zulan finds himself forcefully pushed towards Abigail. In panic, Abigail's vectors impale Zulan and throws him up, slamming Zulan into the roof then slamming him to the floor.

Zulan: What... da heck...
Sandra: *dropped to one knee* Haha... got you...

Sandra's victory is short lived however when Zulan's body again begins to move. Zulan stands, cracking his neck as his injuries rapidly heal.

Dave: No, Sandra get away from him.
Zulan: *using telekinesis to choke Sandra* Oh this bothersome bitch is going somewhere, to hell!
Ben: No!!

Ben stands up using radiation to propel himself forward into Zulan and glows burning him. Zulan lets go of Sandra, leaving her gasping for air.

Zulan: Enough already. Wait your glowing!

Zulan uses telekinsis to choke Ben but suddenly falls to the floor due to radiation poisoning. Zulan heals however and uses telekinesis to levitate himself and grab Ben, using a telekinetic knife to cut his head open reading his brain quickly.

Zulan: MUHAHAHAHA!

Zulan unleashes a massive blast of radiation from all sides which disintegrates Ben.

Sandra: No way!
Troy: Fuck! Now he's even stronger!
Zulan: Morons!

Zulan gathers ice and begins spreading ice everywhere to lower the temperature of the room to make it harder for Troy to use his flames.

Zulan: Like the cold temperature!

Zulan freezes the entrance to the basement, he then inhales and starts spitting multiple ice shards at Sandra and Troy.

Jessie: Oh no!

Jessie cries and many darkness demons are created and come after Zulan. Sandra tackles Troy down to avoid the ice shards, though the sudden movement hurts Troy's broken arm.

Sandra: You alright?
Troy: Do I look alright you stupid bitch.

Troy uses his right arm to shove Sandra off him and stands back up. Zulan meanwhile destroys the demons with a radiation blast and emits a bright flare of radiation to blind some members of the group. Nate flies into Zulan flying him into a table and they fight for a few minutes until Zulan uses a telekinetic blast to send him into the ceiling. Troy is standing on the now frozen floor, looking uncomfortable now.

Troy: I'd take care of this ice pretty damn quick if all you wasn't in my damn way.
Sandra: Wait, you can unfreeze this full room.
Troy: As I said, if all you wasn't in my damn way, yes!
Zulan: Go ahead fool, burn us all you'll only make getting to the Milo's bodies even easier! *

Zulan uses telekinesis to toss Troy into a wall which is frozen.

Zulan: Must hurt with that arm of yours.

Zulan creates some ice chains around Troy's hands and feet pinning him to the wall.

Nate:Dang it!

Nate flies towards the ground spinning around grabbing Zulan and flying around in circles, steadily building speed. Nate lets Zulan go, sending him flying through the entrance. Zulan soon just walks back in however.

Zulan: Just die!

Zulan points at Nate and shatters some of his bones causing him to fall to the floor. Troy melts his way out of the ice that bound him to the wall.

Troy: Hey shithead, I'm not finished yet.
Zulan: Persistent fool.

Meanwhile, Yamairo arrives in the future, in the Ventro mansion.

Yamairo: Well, this must be it.

Suddenly, he gets attacked by by an unknown person.

???: YOU! I thought Milo Killed you! YOU LITTLE BASTARD!

He shoots a blast of energy at Yama.

Yamairo: Oh dear!

Yamairo freezes time, but the blast still follows through and hits him. It packed a concussive quality, and knocks him out.

Narrator: And now the situation's the heroes are placed in continue to grow worse with every passing second. Can anything stop large arsenal of abilities Zulan has managed to collect? Will Zulan obtain Milo's abilities, and what of Yamairo's predicament? Will he survive in the future, find out on the next action packed Heroes Uprising!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:34 am

Chapter 45: Carnage Of Zulan.

Troy: Hey shithead, I'm not done yet.
Zulan: Persistent fool.

Zulan looks at Troy, his left arm merely hanging limp.

Zulan: Fool, I'll destroy you easily.

Other group members start to surround Zulan. Now standing before him are Filipe, Frank, Dave, Isabel, and Anna.

Filipe: This mans an asshole, but he's our asshole.
Isabel: Besides... all rights to killing him are reserved for me.
Frank: That's not certain yet, I want me crack at him.
Troy: For the love of, is the only reason you two idiots want to save me is just so you can kill me later?

Both Frank and Isabel give Troy a deadly stare.

Anna: Sandra, I'm sure Abigail could use a friend at her side. Watch her, Jessie and Troy there huh.
Sandra: Sure.
Dave: Yes, let me take over from here Sandra. Oh, keep Nate safe to.
Sandra: Careful.

Filipe forms some ice spikes and fires them at Zulan. As Zulan went to counter attack he hot stabbed in the back by a large bone spike. The delay caused by the pain causes Filipes ice spikes to pierce Zulan's body. Suddenly a large lightning bolt breaks through the roof of the building, striking Zulan as Frank pulled his bone spike back. Dave teleports kicking Zulan's fried body to the ground and Anna charges some ruble from the broken roof, making it explode when it reached Zulan. Zulan starts to heal but Filipe freezes the area.

Dave: You got him.
Troy: Idiots, what are you think you doing!
Filipe: What do you mean?
Troy: Zulan has your power smart ass.
Filipe: But he's already frozen.

The ice around Zulan reverts as Zulan's body heals.

Zulan: My turn.

Zulan unleashes a blast of radiation blasting everybody back. Dave is quick to recover and go's to teleport attack, but Zulan knows where he'll show thanks to telepathy and Dave gets blasted into a wall by a strong telekinetic attack. Frank is next on the attack, wolverine like claws made from bone. As Zulan gets ready to defend he is suddenly struck in the back by a unseen foe. Frank then jabs his claws through Zulan's stomach. Frank then lifts Zulan overhead and slams him to the ground. As soon as Frank pulls the claws out, Zulan starts to heal and sudden Franks gains a stunned expression as a ice spike is seen piercing his body.

Filipe: Frank!

As Filipe starts his approach, Zulan is apparently fighting nothing. Suddenly Fawkes becomes visible when Zulan grabs him in a telekinetic choke. He then slams Fawkes into the roof and slams him down on top of Filipe, knocking both out.

Zulan: Who's next? Ah yes.

Zulan next uses telekinesis to jab a piece of board into Anna's side, causing her to yell out in pain. Then attack Isabel directly taking her out with melee combat. Zulan grins at the downed fighters.

Zulan: Now, Troy, Sandra. Where was we before we so rudely interrupted.

Sandra stands up to face Zulan.

Sandra: Say here Abi.

Zulan: So the telekinetic girl wants to have a go at it. Ha, you just as weak and idiotic as your parents.

Sandra instantly looks at Zulan with angry eyes.

Zulan: Good ridden to useless trash I say.
Sandra: You... don't you speak of them!
Zulan: You should thanking me. Them weak fools was holding you back from your powers.

Several objects raise around Sandra (ruble from the broken roof) as she steps towards Zulan.

Sandra: They where... good people, a loving a caring family... and you MURDERED THEM!!!

Sandra sends the objects at Zulan who jumps to the side as to avoid getting impaled. Zulan hardly has time to react when he is force back to the wall and finds himself in a telekinetic choke.

Sandra: You had... no right...

Zulan finds himself struggling to get free, apparently unable to.

Zulan: Where did she get strength like this at?

Troy soon comes up by her, his right hand engulfed in flames.

Troy: Who won't you simply die?
Zulan: Funny... I was about... to ask you two the same.

Zulan's body begins to glow and a large explosion sends both Troy and Sandra flying.

Zulan: Die!

Zulan sends a massive block of ice into Troy.

Zulan: Fool

Zulan then uses telekinetic knife to slash at Sandra's stomach, causing a deep cut. Zulan grins as Sandra drops to her hands and knees, as blood begins to fill the floor.

Zulan: I like that blood, good thing you don't have a baby.
Sandra: Arg... w-why... why are you doing this..?

Zulan telekinetic lifts Sandra.

Zulan: Really want to know. First, I want to be the strongest of our kind, and two, it's just fun.
Sandra: You... bastard...

Zulan drops Sandra back in a pool of her own blood.

Zulan: Now Troy, how to finish you off.

Zulan soon looks back as he hears Sandra. He see's she's trying to do something.

Zulan: Girl's persistent.
Troy: Is there no way to kill this asshole?
Milo: *Accidently read Troy's thoughts* I don't know if there's anyway to kill him but he has my weakness. Anyway what happened to Yamairo?
Nate: *barely awake himself* He went to the future... to learn what's going on before... Zulan came and stabbed you in the back of the head.
Zulan: Milo... That's what Sandra was doing, removing the nice from Milo's brain.
Milo: I hear cops here

Milo forms a massive tornado and teleports everyone to the middle of the Shara desert, except Zulan. With the sun blazing overhead.

Troy: Ah much better... *explodes into flames again.*
Sandra: So you like the desert..?
Troy: What, it's hot. Wouldn't you find it logical for a fire user to like a hot place.
Sandra: Point taken...
Milo: Seriously Troy stop being a jerk!!!!!
Troy: What... I only said I like the desert, jeez. Anyway, I think we have more important matters at hand.
Milo: Most of our problems have been caused because of your punk attitude so shut it! The Soldiers are after us I have a plan. I'm going to the soldiers. I'm giving myself up.
Troy: *Claps* So we can go back to normal life?
Milo: First... tell Lucy I love her... and second

Milo uses TK to send Troy flying into the ground. He then uses his Clairvoyance to locate Future Strade, and teleports away.

Nate: MILO!!
Dave: *also awake by now* Dang it... he's giving himself up to save us all.

Troy gets out of the sandbank.

Troy: Farewell to you to. *brushes himself off*
Sandra: Milo... Don't you care at all Troy?
Troy: Simply put, no.
Sandra: What kind of heartless monster are you?
Troy: *shrug* Ask a scientist, they might know. Last time I checked however I was human.

Dave is quick to notice Sandra's injury.

Dave: We need to get you to William, your bleeding a lot.

Narrator: Troy continues to make enemies within the team, will his attitude cause his own demise? Can William heal all of the injured heroes before it's too late? Milo has revealed his love for Lucy, only to give himself up to the soldiers. Will the Soldiers kill Milo, and what will Zulan do now that the group has escaped? Find out on Heroes Uprising!

Last edited by Sylar on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Chapter 46: To the Future

Yamairo wakes up in a room, surrounded by two people.

Yamairo: What the!

The first guy is focusing.

First guy: The bastards is thinking in Japanese!
Second guy: Why are you thinking in Japanese!?
Yamairo: I am Japanese...
Second guy: Oh yeah... damn... well, either way Yama, you're going to tell is what we want to know? Where is Zulan!
Yamairo: You mean the Zulan from this era? I don't know, I just got here.
First guy: That's it! He's a time traveler remember? He's from the past. Probably from before DC's explosion.
Yamairo: So Ben did explode.
First guy: What are you talking about? Ben is dead, Zulan killed him...
Yamairo: What?
Second guy: He doesn't know that. "sigh" Look, my name is Harry. This here is James. We are evolved humans.
Yamairo: Oh my! What is it you can do?
Harry: I can manipulate light. He's a telepath.
Yamairo: So... James, what happened anyway?
James: Well, if you must know, Zulan continued killing... and then one day, he and Milo fought in DC. Zulan killed Lucy, and Milo lost it. He blew up DC. Zulan survived, and got the hell out of there.
Harry: Later, the government found out about the whole mess. They believe people like us are a danger, so they started helping Zulan track us down.
James: You blamed Milo for this and went after him... he killed your entire group except you. With nothing left, you turned to the government. You agreed to send some soldiers back in time to try and stop Milo and help him before he went crazy... they ignored you...
Harry: Some of us work with the government. A guy named Strade, he can return the powers of people that have lost them or take them away. And a guy with no name. We simply know him as the German. He went back in time with Strade and the soldiers. Milo went back as well to stop them.
Yamairo: But, I wouldn't try to kill Milo... I...
Harry: Get with the notion that you did. You had the best at heart, but so does Milo. He just wants to protect us from Zulan.
Yamairo: Fine...

Yamairo teleports, but ends up tied up again.

Yamairo: What..?
James: I can manipulate what you see. No use trying to escape.
Yamairo: Look, I can help you people... all you have to do is let me.
James: We have other plans.
Harry: As soon as another of our friends get here, you'll see.

A woman walks in.

James: Erica! Good.
Erica: So it's true you two managed to catch Yama huh?
Harry: He's from the past. Do it.

Erica touches Yama, focuses for a minute and starts to transform. She ends up with Yamairo's shape.

In the Present

Troy gets out of the sandbank. William was walking over to all of those injured from the fight against Zulan.

Troy: Farewell to you to. *brushes himself off*
Sandra: Milo... Don't you care at all Troy?
Troy: Simply put, no.
Sandra: What kind of heartless monster are you?
Troy: *shrug* Ask a scientist, they might know. Last time I checked however I was human.

Dave is quick to notice Sandra's injury.

Dave: We need to get you to William, your bleeding a lot. And Troy... I'm tired of your attitude!
Anna: Wait, try to calm down Dave. This is no time to start fighting ourselves.
Troy: Speak for yourself.

William who had finished healing Isabel, walks over to Sandra to heal her wound. Dave had meanwhile charged forward, throwing punches at Troy. Dave soon pulls away as his fist start burning every time he strikes Troy.

Troy: What's wrong, to hot. *smirk*
Sandra: I agree with Anna, this is hardly the time to be fighting ourselves.
Dave: Sandra, I’m sorry but I’m TIRED OF TROY!

Dave grabs Troy, by the right shoulder. Both of them vanish, and Dave reappears in the same spot he was standing in before.

Anna: WHAT!? Where is TROY?
Dave: Middle of the Pacific Ocean, If we’re lucky he’ll get eaten by sharks.
Sandra: Dave, shame on you. I will agree Troy is a major annoyance, but how could you sink to his level and just let him die. Besides, the man could of offered to join Zulan and helped kill us all, instead he choose to fight along side us. You should consider that.
Dave: So what? Also Zulan tried to kill him…
Sandra: Look Dave, Zulan killed my parents!! I want Troy here, so he can torch that jerk!
Dave: Fine... I’ll do it for you.

Dave teleported again, and returned with Troy who was soaked, and had a few bite-marks. William ran over to Troy healing his bite-marks. Then Yamairo appeared.

Yamairo; Guys…. Milo has to die.

Narrator:

Last edited by Sylar on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:39 am

Chapter 47: Stopping the Powerhouse

Sandra: Look Dave, Zulan killed my parents!! I want Troy here, so he can torch that jerk!
Dave: Fine... I’ll do it for you.

Dave teleported again, and returned with Troy who was soaked, and had a few bite-marks. William ran over to Troy healing his bite-marks. Then Yamairo appeared.

Yamairo; Guys…. Milo has to die
Nate: What? You want to kill him!?!
Yamairo: Idiots! He’s gonna cause the END of the world… we need to kill him and Zulan. I went to the future! We have to get rid of those two now!
Sandra: Yamairo since the first day we've met you, you has wanted to settle things without killing, it doesn't sound like you to want to kill. I mean Zulan… hell yeah, but Milo..
Yamairo: Sandra… look Milo seems nice, but he’s gonna kill EVERYONE!
Fawkes: Well “evil” old Milo just left to give himself up to the soldiers.
Yamairo: What? How do you actually know that?
William: Fawkes... he has a point. We can’t make Milo do anything.
Yamairo: See Milo’s accumulating more and more power, every passing second. He’ll be unstoppable, billion’s die, and he lives!
Dave: Kill Milo?

Dave teleported forward, shoving Yamairo down. Yamairo got up, quickly using his sword to inflict a flesh wound on Dave.

Yamairo: Dave… you don’t understand.
Fawkes: YAMAIRO?! You stabbed him!
Yamairo: I need him to listen to me. Milo’s gonna kill us all, after he blows up NYC. After Sandra dies, he’s gonna manipulate you! If you want we can go to the future!
Dave: Sandra’s… gonna die…
Troy: *now awake* Yeah your acting like I would.

Sandra quietly whispers in Troy's ear. Troy then nods and creates a small flame on his finger and fires it at Yama, catching him on fire.

Sandra: Your... not Yama are you?
Yamairo: AAAH!!
William: YAMAIRO!?

William ran over to Yamairo, healing his burn wounds. Dave teleported over to Troy, punching him to the ground, and then he grabbed Troy by the neck.

Dave: Enough of your bullshit!

Dave and Troy vanished, and Dave returned. Then Yamairo stood up healed.

Dave: Troy’s taken care of for good!
Yamairo: We need to move. Where’s Troy?
Dave: I took care of him… he won’t be bothering us... for a long long time...
Yamairo: Good let’s move.
Sandra: Dave, I told him to do that because this guy isn't Yama. He's not acting anything like Yama would act, and he could of easily froze time and avoided that attack, yet didn't. Now bring Troy back here.
Dave: No!? Yamairo’s helped ALL OF US, gain control of our abilities. Without him our lives would be spiraling out of control!
Nate: I agree and Yamairo one more thing, I’m sorry for arguing. I shouldn’t put my friendship with Yamairo above the safety of the human civilization. But… I WILL!

Nate grabbed Sandra, and then flew into the air.
…………………

In the middle of the Pacific Ocean

Troy was seen floating in middle of the ocean, unable to summon his flames. He suddenly noticed a speed-boat, and began screaming out. The boat changed directions, and slowed down as it neared Troy. A German soldier was seen, and he pulled Troy onto his boat.

Soldier: Are you okay?
Troy: *Cough* I’ve… been better. Who the heck are you?
Soldier: German...

Narrator: Yamairo has returned from the future with a startling mission to kill Milo and Zulan. Sandra convinced that Yamairo is not the real one, has left the group with the help of Nate. What will the two do now that they have left the group, and why isn't Yamairo using his ability? And is this German... the same German... that attacked the heroes earlier? Find out on the next action packed Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Chapter 48: The Unlikely Allies

Dave: No!? Yamairo’s helped ALL OF US, gain control of hour abilities. Without him our lives would be spiraling out of control!
Nate: I agree and Yamairo one more thing, I’m sorry for arguing. I shouldn’t put my friendship with you above the safety of the human civilization. But…I WILL!

Nate grabbed Sandra, and then flew into the air. Moments later they were seen in the sky, starting a conversation.

Sandra: Where are we going, shouldn't we be trying to convince the others that it's not Yama. People might get hurt if they keep following him.
Nate: No Sandra. Dave is acting out of character as well he's been with us the whole time. I'm going to check to see if Future Milo's body is still where we left it, if not.. well then we know.. what’s going on

After a short flight they arrive at the Ventro mansion, now torn apart due to the tornado Milo generated earlier, quickly they make their way to the basement area, or what’s left of it. Sandra quickly moves some rubble around with her telekentic powers, only for them to discover the body of their futuristic visitor is gone.

Nate: We need to find Milo… NOW!
Sandra: But where should we start looking?
Nate: No clue, Hank’s dead, and Holst is supporting Future Milo. Look.. we’d best get my car, but it’s out front.. were the cops are..
Sandra: So how do you..
Nate: Can you make one of the cops bump into each other, if they get angry, and start duking it out, we can snatch my car, and get out of here.
Sandra: You can fly, you move FASTER than any land based vehicle..
Nate: Well first we need to grab Troy, he’s the only one who can help us stop Future Milo. Meaning I can’t carry you and Troy, plus last thing we need is to expose my ability to the world. Imagine the panic that will come, once the world see’s it’s first flying man.
Sandra: You could always fly high in the atmosphere, but I see your point, about carrying Troy.

Sandra uses her power to give one of the cops a little bump causing him to fall into the cop next to him. This causes the second cop to spill coffee over himself and indeed a fight breaks out. Some of the other officers go to break up the fight, and in the midst of the struggle Nate and Sandra get to the vehicle. Nate takes some keys out his pocket, puts them in the engine, and the duo speed off.

In the middle of the Pacific Ocean

Soldier: Me? Name’s German. If you don’t mind me asking, how the heck did you end up out here?
Troy: Some of my so called friends left me here to die.
German: A modern day walk the plank, eh? I know how you feel, not the walk the plank part of course. My friends, we use to be good buds, let’s just say a secrete came out, and here I am… on my way to America with not a clue about my future
Troy: Eh.. well I’ll tag alone, I need to get back to the USA.
German: Right.. anyway, if you want I can teach your friends a lesson.
Troy: Those guys are powerful though.
German: What do you mean by powerful? Are they in some sort of martial arts club? It doesn’t matter, I'm sure I can take them. Trust me I'm a trained soldier.
Troy: I mean they all have ability's. I for one can use fire, they has a guy that can use ice, teleport, all kinds of stuff. Damn bastards, they brought me in to get me training, change my life style... then I help them in combat and they leave me out here to get eaten by fucking sharks. I never should have trusted them to begin with.
German: Are you.. insane? Those shark bites.. had a serious effect on you.
Troy: You know what how about I show you some proof?!

Troy stood up, attempting to gather fire in hands. However nothing happened, and German simply stared at Troy, a look of confusion on his face.

Troy: What… the? This isn’t making sense!? What’s going on.. I..wait a minute.

Troy suddenly had a brief flash back to the battle in Dave's apartment against Strade's soldiers.

Milo: CRAP!? The German he negates abilities!
Dave:WHAT?!
Troy: Were screwed!
Dave: OMG! SHUT UP!

Troy: This is that soldier from the future… no wonder I can’t use my power..
German: Well.. nothing happened.. Hmm.. I wonder..i f he really does have an ability? Ah might as well see what it is, The boss will be VERY happy.. if I can round up the guy who I think he’s talking about.
Troy: This is starting to make sense.. you’re the man who negates powers!
German: Wait… what. He can’t possibly know… unless… know Ventro’s acquired a precognitive ability.
Troy: So what.. you working with the others to kill me?
German: Look Look calm down.. I’m not here to kill you, I don’t know who the “others” are, no need to get violent.

German focused for a brief second.

German: Show me your power? If he still can’t do anything he’s just a loon.
Troy: Here’s my power.

Troy made a fire ball appear in his hand, and then the ball of fire dispersed, and Troy took a seat once more.

German: Eh.. well as you’ve figured it out my ability Is to negate other abilities?
Troy: Hmm.. pretty sweet? But why do you want to help me?
German: I might as well tell ya, my friends.. they hate me, let’s just say I caused an accident.. heck my family hated me..
Troy: What happened?
German: I was with one of my friends, we were headed down town. Well the point is.. I accidentally rendered said friend unconscious, and he was driving. So my flight or fight instinct kicked in, and I jumped out the vehicle. Sadly my friend crashed, he died…
Troy: Ouch…
German: I know.. long story.. short my friends found out, my family. I come from a religious family.. so of course they deemed me demonic and all that jazz. I was turned into a criminal, and I fled the country. Reason I’m helping you.. normal humans turned against me, but for super humans to turn on their own kind..
Troy: I gotcha.. so how long till we get to the states?
German: About an hour..

With that the conversation ended, and German went back to driving the speed boat. Within an hour’s time period, they were driving up to a dock.. were Nate’s car could be seen. Inside Nate was seen sipping a soda, and Sandra was holding a painting.

Sandra: Smart move to fly over to the warehouse.
Nate: I figured if Holst paints the future, he might have painted one about Troy’s location.
Sandra: Speaking of our favorite hot head, isn’t that him right there.

Sandra pointed over to a speed boat approaching the docks, and Nate nodded. He opened the door, and stepped out of his vehicle. He briefly levitated, and took off towards the boats. However as he neared the boat, he lost control, and plummeted into the cold ocean water below. German slowed down his boat, as they neared the area were Nate had fallen in.

German: So that was the flying guy from earlier?
Troy: Yeah, bet he wasn’t expecting me to have a power negator with me.
German: Hmm.. looks like he crashed, I’ll go get him.

German leaped into the water, and moments later he came back to the surface, carrying Nate, who was coughing up water, as he was thrown onto the boat. German climbed aboard the boat, and took out his gun.

Troy: Hello Nate, long time no see.

Narrator: Things have gotten bad as Nate, and Sandra have discovered that Future Milo is impersonating Yamairo? What has happened to the Yamairo trapped in the future, and what does Erica, James, and Harry have in store for him? Can Nate track down Milo, or even convince Troy not to kill him? And what are the mysterious German's motives, and how does he know of Milo's powers? Find out on Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Chapter 49: Duo’s Unite!

German: So that was the flying guy from earlier?
Troy: Yeah, bet he wasn’t expecting me to have a power negator with me.
German: Hmm.. looks like he crashed, I’ll go get him.

German leaped into the water, and moments later he came back to the surface, carrying Nate, who was coughing up water, as he was thrown onto the boat. German climbed aboard the boat, and took out his gun.

Troy: Hello Nate, long time no see.
Nate: My powers aren’t working… this is NOT good. Listen Troy, before you do anything rash. There’s a lot you DON’T understand. That’s not the real Yamairo, you encountered earlier. I need your help to stop the fake.
Troy: Last time I helped you guys I got left in the ocean to be eaten by sharks. What if this is just some kind of trick your pulling.
Nate: I never thought this through... Well, why would I fly all the way here to get you, look man, I went back to the Ventro mansion. Future Milo’s NOT there, he might be replacing the fake Yamairo.

Troy steers at Nate for a minute.

Troy: Your... telling the truth are you.
Nate: Yes, were being manipulated to fight each other! Together were strong enough to deal with anything.

Troy turned his head slightly to face German.

Troy: Sir I thank you, but if what they say is true, then someone is in for a major ass kicking when I find them. Though, we could still use all the help we can get, whoever this person is he is strong.
Nate: *Sighs * That’s good, here I thought good old Troy was gonna fry me, or this dude was gonna shoot me. Wait one more thing Troy... do your powers work?
Troy: Oh, so you finally asked about your powers being negated? Well do you recognize this guy
Nate: No…
Troy: His name is German, he can negate powers, and apparently render people unconscious.
German: Well I can also steal memories, the name of my power Is Mental Manipulation.
Nate: So you’re the reason, I fell into the ocean? Can you unnegate abilities?
German: Yes…
Nate: Well… can you do it now?
German: Fine, stop whining. It’s done, powers back.
Nate: No flashy lights, or glowing eyes?
German: No.. my negation is thought based.
Nate: wow… well let’s go.
Troy: So where are we headed?
With “Yamairo’s” group

Filipe: Man, this is messed up.
William: Yama are you sure we need to kill Milo?
Fawkes: I for one agree with him, but... it seems a bit to much... just leave him under like you left him before...
“Yamairo”: There’s no other way, I’m sorry. There’s always a chance someone can get Milo free, heck police can find him, remove the spike, we can’t take chances. Holst, hurry along, and paint Milo’s location.
Anna: Abigail, you alright?
Abigail: I... I want Sandra to come back... *looks a bit uncomfortable*
Holst: Give It a second.

"Holst paints Milo with the giant drill pointed at him. In the painting there is a detail of a window.

Holst: I can't do better. Hey, wait, take a look at this... haven't you been here before, near this sign?
“Yamairo”: Yes I have, well, let’s go we can deal with Milo immediately. Good, everything’s going according to plan, soon, I’ll have my past self ready to explode, and Strade’s men will be dead. Then I can get back to the Future, hopefully the others can pull of the kidnapping of the President without me.
Abigail: STOP IT!!!
………………………..
In the Future

Erica: Well, its time.
Yamairo: Wait... I wont interfere in your plan. I swear. Your friend James can testify to that. Let me just go.
James: You know I can't understand your thoughts...you speak Japanese!
Yamairo: Wait a second.

"James focuses and hears Yama's thoughts. He understands it because Yama starts thinking in English."

James: He's telling the truth.
Harry: Fine then.

"Harry uses his powers to burn the ropes and free him."

Yamairo: Thank you. If I find the future Milo, I will try to help him. I swear.
James: I know Milo is a bit off is rocker. I hope you can change that. But we have to try this our way.
Yamairo: I understand. Good luck.

"Yamairo teleports back to our time, ending up back at the basement, finding it in ruins."

Yamairo: What the!? Where is everybody... damn it... not even Milo is here. They let him go. What now? I guess I should check in places I know...

He teleports to Dave's house, and freezes time.

Yamairo: No one here... damn!

…………………..
President: So Yamairo is dead for good?
Zulan: Yes.
President: What about the Resistance Ventro formed?
Zulan: Those idiots are no threat to the United States Government, but Ventro went back in time to stop Strade’s men from killing him.
President: What?! This is horrible… lives could be lost!
Zulan: Calm down sir the time line has not yet been altered, and German was sent back to help kill Ventro, we can only assume they succeeded.
President: Fine then what about the other teleporter Dave? And Ventro’s ally the Poison Manipulator hiding in France... Snake?
Zulan: Snake? I killed him a few days ago, remember... I cured all those people he poisoned, that being said I’ll head home.
President: Be on the look out for Dave.
Zulan: will do sir.

Zulan then focused, and teleported away, returning to his mansion. He quickly headed over to his jacuuzi, and turned the nozzle. Moments later he was sitting down relaxing in the warm water, and bubble’s could be seen.

Zulan: Oh yes... that explosion was the BEST thing that ever happened to me.

……………..
Outside the White house Erica still shape shifted into Yamairo, James and Dave arrived. The latter took out a gun, James focusing for a few moments.

James: I just used my ability to render myself, and Dave undetectable except to you.
Erica: Great… but if Zulan was dispatched to kill Yamairo, how will taking his form help us?
James: He’s the only mutant you can turn into, who helped Strade, it’s our last hope.
Erica: Fine let’s move.

Narrator: It seems everyone is preparing for potential battle's. German, Troy, Nate, and Sandra are all joining forces to stop Future Milo. While the Future member of the Ventor family intends to prevent his death at the hands of Strade. Will Milo's life be saved, or will the explosion be prevented? Will the future heroes be able to kidnap the President, and how will they fare against the mighty Zulan? With Yamairo separated from his friends, how can he tell them of the events that will take place? Find out on the next Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:36 am

Chapter 50: Saving Ventro

The White house is seen, damaged by various bullet holes, and deceased Secret Service Agents. Zulan is seen sipping a coffee, looking down at the bodies of James, Erica, and Harry. All three of them have the upper parts of their heads cut off, and police have now surrounded the area, as Zulan puts his coffee down. An older man approached Zulan, this one looking down at the bodies.

Zulan: Oh look General Ford is here. So the President is safe?
Ford: Yeah, but how did you know about the attack?
Zulan: I didn’t, I feel asleep in my hot tub, but remember Ventro’s mother can dream the future, when I killed her, well I got her power. I dreamed about the attack, and came to stop it.
Ford: That’s good, I don’t know how we’d deal with these freaks without heroes like you and German.
Zulan: Yeah, here I’m going to go to the President, were he is?
Ford: It’s not safe to say the location out load, use that mind mumbo jumbo.
Zulan: Right, well then I’ll be off.

Zulan tossed the coffee into a trash can, read Ford’s mind, and teleported away.

Nate’s group

German: Fine, stop whining. It’s done, powers back.
Nate: No flashy lights, or glowing eyes?
German: No, my negation is thought based.
Nate: wow, well let’s go.
Troy: So where are we headed?
Nate: I’ll try to contact Milo via cell phone.

Nate took out his cell phone, and began dialing. After getting no answer, he put the phone down, and looked at the group.

Nate: That’s it… were heading back to the Sahara now, we have to deal with the Fake. He might have Hank’s ability
Sandra: We need an attack plan though.
Troy: Well Dave would perhaps be the current worst. We've seen the fake Yama can't freeze time, or at least not yet. He looks like an easy target.
Sandra: And we'd have to take out the rest without hurting them.
Nate: Not really, German has guns, we can take down the fake only. Let’s go, I’m going to take German. Troy, Sandra stay here, if we don’t come back it’s up to you to save the world.

Nate grabbed German, and took off breaking the sound barrier. Nate flew forward, pushing himself as some little pieces of his skin began to tear off.

With “Yamairo’s” group

Holst: I can't do better. Hey, wait, take a look at this... haven't you been here before, near this sign?
“Yamairo”: Yes I have. Well, let’s go we can deal with Milo immediately. Good, everything’s going according to plan... soon, I’ll have my past self ready to explode, and Strade’s men will be dead. Then I can get back to the Future, hopefully the others can pull off the kidnapping of the President without me.
Abigail: STOP IT!!! All this talk about killing your own friend, what's wrong with you people. I know how it feels to kill a friend, could you people really life happily with that guilt. Sandra and Nate was the only sane people among you all.
“Yamairo”: Foolish girl..

He took out his sword, and stabbed Abigail in the abdomen. Then he teleported the group near the window, that was in Holst’s painting. From there they could see Milo strapped to a wall, and energy drill set up to impale him.

Milo*Smiles *HAHAHA As one last request I'd like to know why I'm going to die.
Strade: Simple Ben doesn’t explode you do. You finally found Zulan attacked him in DC. You two ducked it out until Zulan killed Lucy and then you exploded. You started the war between evolved humans and humans and it became hell on earth. You murdered Yamairo’s team, and turned Zulan into a national hero!
Milo: Than why not take the alternative and kill Zulan?
Strade: Too risky time? You STILL might explode.
Milo: One Problem… I’m not Milo
Strade: Liar your
Random Soldier: He's right, he’s not Milo.
Strade: What?

The Soldier suddenly used Erica’s ability shape shifting into Milo, then grabbing Strade, and violently tossing him into a wall. Quickly other soldiers raised their guns, firing bullets, but Milo stopped them with Telekensis. However the drill is still nearing the fake Milo.

Milo: Don’t you guys EVER learn? You CANT shoot me.
Fake Milo: HEY! The Drill
Milo: Oh Right. Well everything went according to plan, know I know HOW I’m suppose to cause the end of the world, now to deal with Zulan.

Milo waved his hand, Telekinetically dismantling the weapon, and then using his power, he teleports the soldiers away(Strade included), and also teleports the cuffs binding The Fake Milo to the wall. He shape shifts into a woman, who rubs her arms.

Milo: Thanks for the help Erica.
Erica: Anything for a friend, but were are the soldiers?
Milo: I teleported them back to the Future of course.
Erica: Oh, so what are you planning now?
Milo: Well, first off it seems my friends are here.

Isabel: YOU! We found out you killed us in the future Milo!
Milo: Wait Wait, Crap Erica, you gotta go.

Milo quickly teleports Erica away by touching her, and then teleports himself, and the group back to the Sahara Desert. Storm clouds start to form. In the distance, Yama spots them.

Yamairo: Oh dear... Isabel...

He teleports to the origin, and finds the group, including the fake Yama.

Yamairo: Oh my... there's another me...
Milo: WOAH? Two Yamairo’s. And hey, where is Troy, Nate, SANDRA?!
Yamairo: I hardly know where they are… also.

Yamairo stops time, and only himself, Milo and the fake Yamairo stay moving.

Yamairo: Which one of us is the fake Milo... one is the fake, the other is real. Hurry up and decide!
“Yamairo”: WHAT? This is obviously an impostor?
Milo: Well… how do I..?
Yamairo: JUST DECIDE!
Milo: How… I mean.

Milo took out the knife that was used to stab him early, and looked at both Yamairo’s. Before quickly he stabbed the Fake Yamairo, and the real one let out a sigh of relief.

Yamairo: How did you know?
Milo: I guessed! Very Happy
Yamairo: WHAAT!?
Milo: Kidding, I picked up Telepathy from Zulan. I couldn’t read the fake’s mind, because he’s a telepath, but I COULD read your mind. I’ll go get Troy, and the others.

Milo then unfroze time and teleported off to Troy’s location. Upon arrival he noticed Nate wasn’t with them.

Milo: Guys, guys we got the fake, but where’s Nate?
Troy: You guys got the fake...
Sandra: ...ABIGAIL! How is she?
Milo: HOLD ON!? What about Nate..?
Troy: Well… he….oh no…
Milo: WHAT?

Yamairo’s group.

Yamairo was seen removing his blade from Abigail, while William went over to her. However two bullets flew straight at Yamairo. William was knocked to the floor, as Milo suddenly teleported in tackling Yamairo the floor, as another bullet was fired. Other members of the group went into a panic. Troy, and Sandra got the ground, as Milo stood up waving his hands.

Milo: Great… I can’t even use my powers! OI! STOP! NATE! WE TOOK CARE OF THE FAKE!

The gunfire ceased, and a cautious Nate approached with an armed German. Milo walking over to the duo.

Milo: Look it’s me!? I’m not from the future?
Nate: Were not falling for this.
Milo: LOOK!

Milo pointed over to the Fake Yamairo, who was now stabbed. Nate had German lower the gun, and both looked down.

Fawkes: YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN US KILLED!?
Yamairo: SHUT UP! He did what he thought was best. At least some of you didn’t blindly follow the look a like…
William: I..I

Sandra had made her way over to Abigail, who was laying on the ground, blood spilling out from were Yamairo removed his sword.

Sandra: Someone heal her!!!
Milo: I got it.

He ran over to Abigail, placing his hands on her, and healing her. Suddenly she shot up, looking around at the group.

Milo: You okay, Abi?
Abigail: Huh what.
Sandra: I'm back Abi.
Abigail: Sandra. But Milo why are you here? I thought they wanted to kill you.
Milo: Look, long story short, I met up with my friend named Erica, she’s a shape shifter. we teamed up, I learned how I was suppose to cause the end of the world.
Nate: WAIT? How did you know Erica had powers.
Milo: I was originally gonna go turn myself in, plain and simple. But I stopped by my mansion to eat a quick snack, ended up painting some precognitive paintings about Erica.’s ability.
Filipe: WAIT WHAT?! What is going on!?
Yamairo: long story... but this isn't over. We need to find two individuals. One named James, and another named Harry. And you say you met Erica? Good. And there’s more, so.

Narrator: And so the mayhem continues as more and more mission's pop up? Thanks to Milo's new Telepathic abilities, Future Milo has been incapacitated once more. Now the hunt begins for the present versions of James, and Harry! Can they be located, and persuaded to join Yamairo's group? And what of German? What are his objectives? Find out on the next Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next