Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising: The Story.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising: The Story.

Post by Chulance Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:08 am

Chapter 51: Gathering Allies

Milo: I was originally gonna go turn myself in, plain and simple. But I stopped by my mansion to eat a quick snack, ended up painting some precognitive paintings about Erica’s ability.
Filipe: WAIT WHAT?! What is going on!?
Yamairo: long story... but this isn't over. We need to find two individuals. One named James, and another named Harry. And you say you meet Erica? Good. And there’s more, so. Okay, the deal is, Zulan and Milo will fight in DC. Zulan will kill Lucy and Milo will go berserk, blowing up. This will lead to an alliance of the government with Zulan. I'll end up trying to stop Milo before he hurts anyone else and... he does kill us. With nothing left, and as the last survivor, I end up going to the government. I send soldiers back in time, only for Zulan to kill me and take my powers... that's the full story.
Troy: Wow really.
Sandra: So we stop Zulan and this whole mess will never have occurred.
Abigail: If Lucy is suppose to die, then when we start the fight, how about Dave teleports her away somewhere. Remove the trigger and the bomb won't explode... right?
Yamairo: Hardly. Remove one trigger, there will be another. I don't want to do this, but it's time we end Zulan once and for all. He's gained regeneration right?
Filipe: Yeah. He must have killed that guy that Milo fought a while ago, the regen Ledge.
Yamairo: Right. We have to stab him in the back of the head then. Anna, Filipe. He can't read your thoughts, or rather, he can't understand you. So you distract him, and I immediately stop time. It's over
Milo: Hold on, first let’s get James and Harry.

Milo focuses and reads Yamairo’s mind to see what James, and Harry look like. Then he accesses Hank’s ability to locate them.

Milo: Got it James... is in Alabama, and Harry is in New York.
Yamairo: Specifically?

Milo telepathically shows Yamairo their location’s.

Milo: There I just showed you, I’ll go grab Harry. You get James.

In a place in Alabama, a guy is grabbing on to his head in pain.

James: Damn the voices... JUST GO AWAY!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!

Yamairo suddenly arrives near James via teleportation.

James: WHO ARE YOU! WTF I'M HEARING JAPANESE NOW! AAAHAHAHAHHAHAH!
Yamairo: Calm down James. Listen to me, focus one me and only on me okay?

James starts to do so, and after a while he only hears Japanese.

Yamairo: You okay?
James: I'm still hearing Japanese!
Yamairo: You are reading my thoughts. I just happen to be Japanese sorry.
James: Are you mental!?
Yamairo: You were hearing voices in your head. Don't tell me it didn't come to you that you were hearing thoughts.
James: Well I... okay, just because it makes sense... holy crap it does makes sense... so I can hear voices?
Yamairo: Among other things. Look, James, we need your help okay?
James: Why?
Yamairo: You can read minds. That makes you a powerful ally. I lead a group of people that have several abilities. I need you on board. We help train others, as well as prevent the misuse of abilities.
James: Other... wait... all the weird stuff and the bombs... it was people like us?
Yamairo: Well, they had other powers, but yes...
James: OMG! Alright then! I'll do it!
Yamairo: Good man! Now then, grab on!

Yamairo teleports him to the rest of the group.

James: AHAHA I'M IN THE DESERT! AND I CAN HEAR LOTS OF THOUGHTS!!!
Anna: What the...
Yamairo: Calm down and focus on me.

James does so and the thoughts mellow down.

James: Can I get it to NOT hear anything.
Yamairo: Do it. Focus on... nothing
James:...HEY! It worked... wait...

He looks at William all weird.

James: HEY!! I'm not crazy
William: He's quick to learn... now we've just lost our privacy.
Anna: Not me XD
James: HEY! You're Romanian... I speak loads of languages, including Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German and loads of others. But I never learned Chinese or Japanese or other oriental language... to bad.
Yamairo: I can teach you..

Harry and Milo.

Harry gets the shit scarred out of him by the sudden appearance of Milo and sends a wave of light his way, burning him.

Harry: OH DEAR! I'm sorry! Are you okay!? Wait, how did you do that!? You can teleport!? WHOA!! Are you gonna be okay!?
Milo: Wow… he’s more hyperactive then me..

Milo stands up, his wounds healing instantly.

Milo: First off I’m fine. I can regenerate. But you NEED to calm down. Look I can do a bunch of things, I’m here to help you gain control of YOUR Powers.
Harry: I know I have a power. I can manipulate pure light. It's freaking awesome. I mean, I haven't told my parents, but you know.

Harry starts showing off extremely adept control of the skill, including using light beams to burn, light blast of concussive qualities, and light shields.

Harry: I still let a blast go when people scare me though... but you can heal as well as teleport? What do those have to do with each other!?
Milo: Well see my power is Empathic Mimicry. I mimic other powers, here’s your proof.

Milo suddenly creates an orb of light in his right hand, and then makes it dissipate.

Harry: SOOO COOL!
Milo: Yup, and you're about to see cooler stuff. I’m gonna take you to a group of people like us, up to you If you wanna go.
Harry: TAKE ME TAKE ME TAKE ME!
Milo: Right calm down sonny.

Milo reaches out to touch Harry’s right shoulder, and both teleport away.

With Zulan

Zulan was seen standing in the middle of a hallway, a woman was seen on the floor, her head cut off. Zulan looked down at the woman, a smile on his face.

Zulan: It’s a shame that Strade, and his crew are gone? But at least I picked up the power that will let me to deal with Yamairo. Now I just need to kill Ventro, and I’ll be unstoppable!!!!

Zulan laughed crazily, before leaving the area at super speed.

Narrator: And so the story continues. Yamairo, and Milo have set out to get Harry, and James, members of the Resistance fourteen years in the Future. Will they prove helpful to the group, or harmful? What of Zulan's new ability? Can he really defeat Yamairo, and Milo? Find out on the next Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Chapter 52: Explosive Attention

Yamairo’s Team

James: HEY!! I'm not crazy
William: He's quick to learn... now we've just lost our privacy.
Anna: Not me XD.
James: HEY! You're Romanian... I speak loads of languages, including Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German and loads of others. But I never learned Chinese or Japanese or other oriental language... to bad
Yamairo: I can teach you...
Sandra: Fair warning, watch out for Abigail here. We haven't had time to teach her complete control, so anyone strange might get her a bit tense, which would result badly. Stay 11 feet back for now.

James looks at Abigail, and jumps back.

James: WHOA! You okay? I mean... that must have been pretty messed up... all those things happening at the same time... I would have freaked out... don't worry, this guy here (points to Yamairo) just thought me control in no time. He'll do the same to you.
Yamairo: Indeed. You are the next to learn some control, and then the young one here (points to Jessie). Although, she already as a great level of control. Anyway, Abigail, your vectors aren't functioning now, so we need to bring them out. Try it. Don't worry about injuring anyone, William here can take care of it.

Milo reaches out to touch Harry’s right shoulder, and both teleport away.

Harry: AH!

Harry Launches a burning blast of light everywhere. Fortunately, it misses.

Harry: Sorry... you should give out a warning when you do that.
Milo: FAIR WARNING!? I told you we were teleporting!
Anna: New guy?
Harry: Name's Harry! I can manipulate light!
Filipe: He's enthusiastic... I like that.
Yamairo: Do you mind? There's people learning powers here!

With Zulan

Zulan had arrived back in New York City, taking a seat on a bench. He looked around the city, a wide grin on his face. In his right hand he began to gather radiation, looking at a building on the other side of the sidewalk.

Zulan: Well then, time to attract attention.

Zulan released a massive beam of radiation, which slammed into the building he had been looking at. The entire building was completely destroyed, and panic arose in the area. People began running for their lives, as News vans quickly arrived at the scene.

Lady: Dare god... what happened?
Camera man: Where live.
Lady: Breaking new here in Washington DC, a building has just exploded for unknown reasons. Police is working on setting up an investigation, but there are no leads to the cause as off yet.

Zulan stared at the news lady, quickly using his telepathic abilities on her.

Lady: Hello Citizens of Washington D.C, we have more breaking news. Milo Ventro must come to DC, within the next hour, OR the entire city will be decimated in a nuclear explosion.
Camera Man: What the heck are you?

Zulan watching from a distance used telekinesis to snap the neck of the camera man. The camera he was holding fell to the ground, and said Lady’s neck was snapped next. The mayhem, and chaos in the area continued, people running wildly in every direction. Even News Crew’s were beginning to take off, Zulan merely watched.

Zulan: Ventro Will die.

Back with Yamairo

Milo reached into his pocket pulling out his cell phone which was buzzing, he looked at the caller ID which said Michael. He opened his phone up, and spoke.

Milo: Michael what’s up?
Michael: YOU! Every cop in America wants you!
Milo: Is this about the shooting at the station, look it wasn’t me. It was a shape shifter, I know it SOUNDS crazy, but you saw what I can do, what other super humans can do.
Michael: Well you need to get down to DC, NOW!
Milo: WHY?
Michael: Let me explain

Michael explained to Milo what happened in DC, and then Milo hung up. He turned to the group, a grim expression on his face.

Milo: That was Michael… we have to go stop Zulan now.
Troy: We will, but the girl needs some control over her skill or she may end up ripping up apart instead of Zulan.
Sandra: Yeah, we can't just leave her alone. And bringing her as she is may do more harm then good.
Troy: As I just said.
German: WAIT! Milo, I can help, after all my power is negating other abilities.
Milo: Well, Yeah... but... it’s better if we fight Zulan as a group. What If he knocks me out, or German… What’s more important fighting Zulan or training a special?
Yamairo: Training a special. Beside, count out numbers. You alone could take care of it. Take the German to make sure Zulan doesn't fight back.
Milo: Fine.

Milo put his hand on German’s shoulder, and both teleported away.

Abigail: So, what next?

Narrator: The Impatient power collector Zulan, is gathering attention in DC. With Milo's image continuing to be torn down, will he EVER return to the peaceful life he once had? Now it seems German has joined forces with Milo to defeat Zulan, and Abigail's training has been resumed? Can Zulan be stopped, and can Abigail gain control of her ability? Find out on the Next Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Chapter 53: Milo vs Zulan

Yamairo: Training a special. Beside, count out numbers. You alone could take care of it. Take the German to make sure Zulan doesn't fight back.
Milo: Fine.

Milo put his hand on German’s shoulder, and both teleported away. They arrived in the crowded streets of Washington D.C, or formerly crowded. After the earlier explosion an evacuation had taken place, and now aside from police officers no one was in the area. Zulan was seen sitting down on a bench across the street from where Milo, and German had just popped up. He stood up, no longer using his Telepathic abilities to mask his presence.

Zulan: Perfect there here.

Zulan cracks his fists and fires a radiation blast at a near building before leaving the area at super speed. Milo notices and teleports in front of the blast, he managing to deflect the blast into the atmosphere and away from the police officers.

Milo: Dang it, where is he?
Cop: HEY! IT’s VENTRO!

Zulan is seen standing on a rooftop with a gun.

Zulan: There you are.

Zulan takes a shot then immediately moves at super speed towards Milo. Milo freezes time, dodging the bullet but notices Zulan is still moving towards him, only slower now at normal speeds.

Milo: What!? Wait that's impossible!

Zulan punches Milo in the stomach, then uses telekinesis to slam Milo through the side of a building. This causes Milo to lose control of the time stop, returning things to normal.

Milo: Alright German, now!
German: Here it goes!

German starts trying to suppress Zulan and Milo's powers. After a short while however he drops to his knees in pain, and Zulan looks over with a grin.

Zulan: Fool, you can't suppress our powers.
German: D-damn, their to strong.

Zulan charges at German, however the power negator is teleported away. Zulan stops immediately, he turns around as two large beams of light shine up through the building Milo was buried in. A explosion soon occurs and Milo is seen walking out from the rubble.

Zulan: Your still alive buddy.
Milo: I'm not your buddy.

Milo actives the time freeze again and used telekinesis to toss Zulan into a near by city bus. The impact causes the side of the bus to be smashed in, however we see Zulan had used telekinesis as well to protect himself. Zulan pushes himself out of the side of the bus, then using telekinesis he lifts the entire bus, throwing it at Milo. Milo grabs the bus, again using telekinesis and lays the bus down. As Milo does this several bones in his body suddenly shatter, Milo loses the time freeze and suddenly starts getting beaten on by Zulan at super speed. After a beating Milo is telekinetically slammed to a wall and frozen, Zulan shatters many more of Milo's bones.

Zulan: It's over Ventro, now lets have a look at that brain of yours.

Yamairo’s Team.

Abigail: So, what next?
Yamairo: I am going to freeze time. No one freak out.

Yamairo freezes time.

Yamairo: If this works, while you yourself are frozen, your vectors should work. Attack me. I'm in range... so do it. Don't worry about how bad you might hurt me.

As instructed, the vectors charges forward at Yamairo. He gets stabbed, quickly being sent out of the kill range and the time freeze stops.

Anna: YAMA!
Yamairo: It's fine... dear good she packs a punch... William...

William runs over to Yamairo and heals him.

Abigail: Oh, I didn't hurt you did I Yama..?
Yamairo: I'm peachy. We just need to let William here finish.
Fawkes: If anything, you're quite the talent! I would say with a little more practice. you should be ready to fight!
Anna: Don't scare her! You don't have to fight, just protect yourself.
Filipe: Are you sure Milo will be okay?
Fawkes: He has all the skills he needs. He can do this easily.
Anna: I've already calculated a possible strategy... he can freeze time and then kill him... easy.

Holst suddenly gets a vision and paints Milo and Zulan fighting.

Anna: Why hasn't he frozen time yet...
Holst: Wait... look at this kid... he's frozen in a jump with a skate board.. .but then... how is Zulan moving... dear god.
Yamairo: Super Speed. That idiot isn't really freezing time... how did I forget to tell him that. Fawkes, keep the training up. James, I need you to bear with me, and learn as you go along. You can manipulate all the mind can.
James: Whoa... so I can make you see stuff and other things... right?
Yamairo: Yes... you need to get ready, you're about to have a mental fight with a strong telepath.
James: Well, better time as any.
Isabel: I'm going too!
Yamairo: No?
Isabel: This isn't a request...
Yamairo: Fine...

Back on the battle field Zulan starts to approach Milo when suddenly, he stops, apparently in great discomfort. Looking over he sees Yamairo, James, and Isabel.

Zulan: You people... are annoying!
James: *struggling* I... can't hold him long.
Isabel: Right, Take this!!

Storm clouds quickly cover the area as lightning crackles in the sky. Within seconds a large lightning bolt strikes down upon Zulan.

Yamairo: Milo!! Listen to me, your not actually freezing time, only slowing it to the point it appears stopped. Zulan moving at super speed in real time, will still move at normal speed with time slowed down.
Milo: What the heck!!! That explains a lot.

Zulan is struck and electrocuted by the lightning, his body however quickly heals and Zulan releases a powerful psionc blast on James, putting him a coma like state. He then quickly uses his telekinesis powers, forming a blade to slice Isabel's stomach open. Isabel coughs a bit of blood as she drops to the ground, bleeding heavily.

Yamairo: Darn it all.

Yamairo quickly teleports away with Isabel and James.

Zulan: Huh, cowards. Now Mr. Ventro, where was we? Oh yes, that's right. I was about to kill you, and become unbeatable.

Narrator: And so the final showdown between Milo, and Zulan has begun. The two most powerful evolved humans duke it out, unleashing every ability in their arsenal. However can Milo stop Zulan, upon learning the truth about his time manipulating ability? Find out on the next Heroes Uprising!

Last edited by Hercule Satan on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 Iceman_Vol_2_1_Textless
Chapter 54:Milo vs Zulan Pt. 2

Yamairo teleports the trio back to the rest of the group"

Yamairo: William, two more! Priority on Isabel!

William gets to work, and quickly finishes with Isabel.

Isabel: Whoa... that hurt... you're getting good at this.

William is now tending to James.

William: He damaged you good... but...

James wakes up, startled.

James: WHAT! That son of a bitch! Take me back!
Isabel: Likewise!
Yamairo: No... it's up to Milo now. He knows the truth... he can take care of himself now.
Fawkes: Well, before the interruption, I was going to say Abigail, that the next step is combat... pick someone to fight. I would suggest someone that CAN fight. Again, William there is getting VERY good at his job, so don't worry. You need to fight to actually know what to do.
Sandra: I'll admit I'm not very strong in the fighting department. Troy is kinda a short fuse, I don't know if it'd be wise picking him. How about Filipe?
Abigail: If he agrees to it.
Filipe: Whatever. Let's do it.
Holst: Hold that thought... we’ve got BIGGER Problems!
Filipe: Such as?

Holst picks up a new painting, which depicts Milo exploding, and Zulan celebrating victory.

Troy: Oh shit.
Yamairo: MILO!?? No time to waste we must go! EVERYONE Hold hands, we must leave
Holst: Right... let’s go!
Yamairo: NO! Holst you stay here with Abigial and Anna, their our last hope to stop Zulan, if the group fails!
James: As if we’d...
Yamairo: STOP BEING Overconfident. Abigail... I’m sorry about the pressure, but you two are the last line of defense.
Abigale: B-But...
Sandra: Abi... I promise I’ll come back.
Anna: YAMAIRO! YOU GUYS BETTER NOT DIE!

Abigail nods, holding back tears. Yamairo gets the group to hold hands, and then focusing he teleports the entire group away leaving Holst, Anna and Abigail alone.
Zulan: Huh, cowards. Now Mr. Ventro, where was we? Oh yes, that's right. I was about to kill you, and become unbeatable.

As Zulan confidently approaches Milo, Milo quickly melts the ice trapping him, his body healed.

Zulan: What!?

Milo quickly punches his fist through Zulan's stomach, Zulan hunches over in pain as he coughs out blood. Milo pulls his fist back and Zulan's body rapidly starts healing. Zulan is quickly impaled by several vectors before he can fully heal, causing a large splatter of blood.

Zulan: Urg...
Milo: Lets end it!

Milo summons a vector which charges for the back of Zulan's head. Zulan manages to use telekinesis to slow the vector and send it back to impale Milo. With the impaling, Milo pulls back the other vectors and Zulan drops to the ground. Both start healing rapidly.

Milo: How... did he do that?

On that note Milo is blasted back by a blast of radiation from Zulan, the blast burns Milo's skin, Zulan takes the change to use telekinesis to slam Milo around and slam him into the ground creating a large dust cloud. Zulan suddenly looks surprised as a small army of shadow demons charge at him. Zulan quickly uses more radiation blast to destroy the demons.

Zulan: What the hell was that..?

Suddenly the bones in Zulan's legs shatter, two more shadow demons arrive and grabs on to Zulan's arms, keeping him up. Milo then arrives in fronts of Zulan giving him a neck breaking uppercut followed by a super powered kick that sends Zulan flying back through a building. Zulan again starts healing, the bones in his neck healing. He looks to see Milo standing outside the building.

Milo: I realize now the message Yama was trying to pass on to me. I can use super speed with time frozen, you got to use super speed just to counter act the time freeze and move normally. Now I will stop you Zulan!!
Zulan: Damnit, he's right. I need to think of something...

Zulan is suddenly kicked at super speed and sent flying backwards hitting a wall, cracking it with the impact. Milo speeds over to Zulan and grabs him, then encases his face in ice.

Milo: Give up Zulan! I've won!
Zulan: Never!
Milo: Ice palace!

Milo puts his hands together creating ice columns and encases his right arm in ice forming the ice into a sharp ice blade.

Milo: Time to go bye.

Milo swings the ice blade at Zulan at super speed cutting his neck open. This gives Zulan trouble breathing.

Zulan: No...

Milo rips off his ice blade arm and goes to stab Zulan who quickly melts it before it completely pierces his head. Milo heals and create a blade made of light and charges it. Zulan creates a telekinetic field and starts to glow.

Zulan: It's over!!!
Milo:NO!!!

Milo starts slamming the light blade into the telekinetic shield, slowly breaking it. As we overview the battle area.(Look at top of Chapter!)We see German standing on a rooftop.

German: It's just... to much power for me to suppress. No Calm down German It's alright, you tried your best. Milo will take care of things.

Milo uses telekinesis to rip apart the telekinetic shield and Zulan jumps back. Milo moves at super speed cutting Zulan in half with a light blade which explodes.

German: Did he win?

Zulan, healed again, uses a telekinetic blast to send Milo flying and starts glowing brighter.

Zulan: Time for the end of DC!!!!!!!

Milo flies at super speed grabbing Zulan and quickly absorbing the radiation Zulan is generating. Milo then carries both into the sky and explodes, dropping Zulan who lands on a car. Zulan's body again starts to heal, and he sits up.

Zulan: He's gone? YES! I've won wooh!

As he stands, Yamairo, James, Jessie, Isabel, Filipe, Fawkes, Troy, Sandra, Dave and William arrives.

Zulan: Come to save your friend. Your a little late.
Yamairo: Damnit... Holst was right.
Filipe: Where to late... That's it, this bastards going down.

Troy grins as he cracks his knuckles.

Troy: Lets do it.
Zulan: Fools.

Narrator: AND SO! The unthinkable has happened! Milo quickly took advantage of his new speed, however in the end he was forced to explode even with the trigger aka Lucy removed. With Milo dead, Yamairo has brought the rest of the group to deal with Zulan? Can the unstoppable killer by defeated? OR Will Zulan be adding a large new number of powers to his already vast arsenal of capabilities? What of Abigail? Will she and Holst be the only one's left to find Zulan? FIND OUT!, on the next Heroes Uprising!

Last edited by Chulance on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Chapter 55: Total Desperation, A Savior descends from the Light

Zulan: He's gone? YES! I've won wooh!

As he stands, Yamairo, James, Jessie, Isabel, Filipe, Fawkes, Troy, Sandra, Dave and William arrives.

Zulan: Come to save your friend. Your a little late.
Yamairo: Damnit... Holst was right.
Filipe: Where to late... That's it, this bastards going down.

Troy grins as he cracks his knuckles.

Troy: Lets do it.
Zulan: Fools.

Zulan uses super speed catching Troy off guard and delivering a strong elbow to the face. Dave teleports in behind Zulan however and kicks him in the spine. Yamairo then warmps in with his space/time manipulation and slashes Zulan across the stomach. At this exact same time Filipe has frozen Zulan's feet to the ground. Yamairo slashes Zulan through the chest as a massive lighting bolt strikes down directly hitting Zulan. After this a large fireball blast Zulan, burning him badly, then Zulan is telekinetically thrown to the ground by Sandra. Jessie creates a few shadow demons which then starts shredding Zulan's body. This whole time both William and James have stayed back, James all the while trying to telepathically weaken Zulan. A suddenly blast of radiation destroys the demons and makes everyone take cover. We see Zulan's body quickly healing again.

Zulan: I thought... you'd learn... the first time.

Zulan uses another strong telepathic attack to knock out James. He then kicks William in the face at super speed, knocking him out. He quickly puts Sandra in a telekinetic choke and slams her back again one of ice columns Milo made before. Zulan then shatters the column making Sandra get buried under a pile of ice rubble.

Zulan: Ha, where's all your impressive powers from before girl. *grin* .

Next Zulan telekinetically grabs Dave as he arrives, and slams him into Jessie, sending both tumbling back across the ground. A blast of ice suddenly comes in from Zulan's left, as a blast of fire comes in from the right. Both attacks are stopped dead in there tracks however by a telekinetic wall, Zulan then pushes the telekinetic force outward blasting both Filipe and Troy back into random objects. Yamairo attempts another slash at Zulan, but Zulan uses his super speed as soon as Yamairo arrives and dodges all strikes before striking Yamairo in the face with a super sped punch, sending Yamairo flying back.

Zulan: How nice of you. Refusing to use time stop so your friends can continue to fight.

Zulan then uses super speed to close the distance on Isabel and freeze her.

Yamairo: Damnit, Filipe!.
Filipe: Right, I'm on it!!

Dave arrives kneeing Zulan in the face before hitting him with a strong roundhouse kick. Not letting up in the slightest, Dave quickly starts teleporting around Zulan attacking him from all angels. After a few seconds Zulan lets out another large blast of radiation, burning Dave's skin and causing him to scream out. Zulan then kicks Dave away as he heals. Second after all the fallen ice in the distance starts to raise up, revealing Sandra who appears to be bleeding. She sends the ice chunks forward, hitting Zulan and burring him before dropping to her knees, breathing heavily.

Sandra: Take... that...

The ice burring Zulan soon melts as he steps out.

Zulan: That's the powers I was taking about.

Zulan dashes in at super speed toward Sandra who doesn't even have the energy to stand back up, let alone counter attack. Zulan is intercepted by Yamairo however who go's on the attack again with Zulan. Zulan uses his telekinetic to choke Yamairo before blasting him back into the approaching Troy. Fawkes tries to sneak attack Zulan, only for Zulan to use his telepathy to take him down.

Zulan: If you want to die first, so be it.

Zulan begins approaching Yamairo, but notices something is wrong as he isn't moving at super speed. Glancing around everyone is frozen in place.

Zulan: Can't be...

Zulan then looks to the sky in shock to see Milo covered in light, Milo fly's straight at Zulan, he uses bone manipulation to create a long bone spike and he drives it into the back of Zulan's skull.

Milo: Yama, you alright?
Yamairo: Good as can be...
Milo: Get the others out of here, I'll take care of Zulan.

Milo teleports off with Zulan as Yamairo returns the others to safety. Looking with Milo we see he has placed Zulan in a frozen lake, bound by darkness chains and guarded by darkness demons. German is seen standing beside him, and the sun is now shining brightly.

Milo: I've created a new future and saved the world.
German: You really are a hero! But hey, man I was originally going to meet up with someone here in American, when I met up with Troy in the ocean. Can you help me get were I'm going? *Quickly gives Milo the location*
Milo: Sure thing buddy.

Milo teleports him to the location (A regular old looking building) and than teleports back to the group falling to the ground tired.

Milo: I did... it... *smiles*

Narrator: And so the future is safe. The Explosion avoided and Zulan defeated. With Zulan imprisoned, it seems the rest of evolved humans are safe. However what are German's mysterious motives? Who is he planning to meet, and what of Abigail's training? What will the rest of our Heroes do with the world saved? Find out on the next Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Chapter 56: Lethal Training

Milo then teleports back to the group falling to the ground tired.

Yamairo: MILO! William, heal him! I think his powers are a bit burned out!

William runs over and removes the toxins caused by the physical fatigue

William: If I'm not wrong, you should feel fine now!
Milo: *Coughs* Thankfully you Aren't wrong..

Milo looks over to see Abigail, and Sandra hugging each other, and having a tearful reunion. Milo simply turns his attention back to Yamairo.

Milo: Well the world's safe.. but...
Yamairo: Your wondering about your future aren't you?
Milo: Well Sorta... I mean... I was framed for murder, associated with an explosion in DC, and a bunch of other things...
Yamairo: Well don't worry with James on our side everyone's lives are gonna get better.
Milo: That's good, well something else... I'm going to go visit Lucy, hope Abigail gets the training she needs, looks like Jessie got the training she needed... hey were is she?
Yamairo: She's back home, she has enough control of her ability, anyway see ya Milo.

Milo focuses, and then teleports away, moments later he can be seen standing right outside Lucy's home, speaking to her.

Milo: Well then... bye
Lucy: Bye.
Milo: Oh wait one more thing.

Milo moves forward, kisses Lucy, and teleports away before she can do anything else. Lucy just sighs, and sits down.

Lucy: Wow... this has been a crazy couple of days... and what's worse he JUST kissed me... AND HE DIDN'T STAY TO TALK ABOUT IT!

Back with Yamairo's group

Filipe is seen getting into a defensive stance of sorts, looking over at Abigail, as both are getting ready for their spar that was suppose to have taken place earlier.

Filipe: I can't see those things... and she can break the 11 ft range by using objects... however, she's still an easy target if I dodge HERE I COME!

Filipe sends a blast of ice straight in Abigail's direction. Abigail manages to avoid, using her vectors to pin Filipe against the ground.

Filipe: DAMN! I let her get to close... time to test this out...

The vectors start to freeze, appearing as ice surrounding something invisible.

Filipe: AH! Okay, now you either give up, or I break the vectors... and there's no telling what would happen... I figured it out... XD
Abigail: Wow I wasn't expecting that. We'll I'd let go, but I'm kinda froze to you here. So unfreeze first... or can you?
Filipe: Well... William... plox.
William: Crazy... I don't know if I can heal vectors. They're not exactly biological.
Filipe: Oh crap... wait...

He focuses for a minute, and then the vectors unfreeze.

Filipe: Wanna know what I did? Well, since Yamairo talked bout the nature of your vectors, I've been thinking. They have to simply appear as invisible extensions to interact with the world. So, when your vectors connect, they're just invisible. Don't assume they're always invulnerable. I just froze when they connected.
Fawkes: Point is, it was a tie. And Abigail managed to tie with someone that's been in this longer. I'd say she's very good.
Anna: Or the opponents very bad... XD
Filipe: HEY!

Filipe gets up off to the ground to start a rant, as Yamairo, and William simply watch smiles on their face.

Narrator: And so the world is safe... sort of. Jessie has returned home. James appears to be Yamairo's new MVP, him or Milo. And so this concludes the first arc of Heroes Uprising. The Heroes journeys have ended, and their lives restored with a little telepathic assistance. But what of the Heroes who's lives have been damaged such as Milo, Sandra, Frank, Abigail, Troy, ect? Find out on the next action packed Saga of HEROES UPRISING!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:24 am

Chapter 57: Three Weeks Later

Narrator: And So Three Weeks have passed since the adventure’s of our Heroes ended. Over the break Milo, Nate, Dave, and Sandra ended up becoming official members of Yamairo’s group. Abigail was forced to stay with the group unable to return to society, and Milo left the police officially getting a job as a Private Detective to pursue his interests in Law Enforcement, without interruption. However… is the world truly safe?

The story begins in a room, in a large building. Inside Two well groomed men are seen, one of them looking over at a computer monitor of sorts. One in his late twenties, the other appearing to be in his late forties. The older man begins the conversation.

Older Man: So everything is going according to plan Dimitri?
Dimitri: Yes, Benjamin will be freed.
Older Man: This is good, the prison break will be successful?
Dimitri: Of Course Velon, have I ever let you down?
Velon: No, you wouldn’t be my right hand man if you had.

The two began to chuckle, while next we see the group at the warehouse. We find Sandra watching TV, Milo & Nate drinking soda’s and Abigail meditating under Yamairo's tutelage. Holst is seen painting a precognitive painting. As he stops he backs up, with a frown on his face.

Holst: GUYS! Another one...
Milo: Oh great what now..?

Milo walks over to Holst, looking at the painting, he nearly drops his soda. The Drawing is a large man, tearing steel bars, with a grin on his face. In the back ground several people in prison clothing are seen running.

Milo: Oh god this can’t be happening.
Nate: It’s…..
Milo: Benjamin…
Holst: Who…
Milo: Benjamin... he’s the guy I got enhanced strength from. See… back before all the mess with powers started, Benjamin had one of the most dangerous gangs in New York. Anyway one time me, and Michael went down to stop him because he was attacking homeless people downtown.
Nate: And I was one of the Homeless people under attack... that bastard killed my parents.
Milo: Yeah Benjamin has a personal vendetta against Nate’s family, he chased him across the states. Anyway point as later after I flew Nate to a hospital. I ran into Benjamin again. We had a short fight, I mimicked his strength, and took him down as back up came. But he’s back now.
Yamairo: Dear me... and here I thought we were going to have some peace at last. William, how are the cases going?
William: Not good. I can't find any possible way to get Abigail, Troy and Sandra freed of their charges.
Troy: Well it doesn't bother me, I spent half my life avoiding the law, even before I obtained these powers. I wouldn't even mind prison to much if I went.
Sandra: I can't say the same. I don't want to go to jail...
Abigail: I know I've got life... or at least had one...
Milo: Guys..Guys..calm down, look... we need to focus on stopping Benjamin. I think he’s going to escape prison, and free other inmates as well. Look, I’m going to head back to the mansion, Nate come on.

He reached out his hand to touch his friend, and both teleported off.

Meanwhile in a forest outside of town, there is a huge fire. Every available fire truck is there, but they can't keep up with the intense fire. Standing on a bridge that crosses a lake, a women watches the situation.

This person is a girl of average height, slim build, with brown hair reaching to her lower back. She has 2 long bangs hanging down the front (one to the side of her left eye and the other to the side of her right), and crystal blue eye pupils. She wears tight blue pants, matching blue T-shirt, and blue and white sneakers.

Women: Looks like this is out of control. It's night, so they shouldn't see me. However, I will only have 1 shot at this. If I linger around to long someone might see me.

As the women moves her arms by her side, the water in the lake starts to swell and ripple.

Women: If I fire in this direction, I should hit most of the fire and miss the firemen.

The women pushes her arms forward, and the lake forms a large title wave that washes over 98% of the fire.

Women: They should be able to handle what's left.

The women then turns and walks away.

We now see a shot of Anna training in a field.

Anna: Okay... let's see now...

Anna's eyes turn red, and she looks at a nearby bolder. Seconds later it explodes.

Anna: YES! FUCK YES! I knew it... I can do it without touching the object...

Meanwhile, cutting to Filipe, he’s at a dojo, completely filled with ice.

Filipe: Okay... focus... focus...

His body starts to turn to ice... but fades very quickly.

Filipe: DAMN IT! Milo said he could do it... I should be able to do it too... CRAP!

Filipe reaches his palm outward and sends out a thin ice blast that freezes a wall. Filipe then punches it breaking it down.

Filipe: Oh crap... my sensei knows what I'm doing... but still... I kinda wrecked the dojo... I'm in for punishment.

Bored Troy has gone out to the desert for a while to train, after gotten Dave to teleport him.

Troy: Thanks, return in oh... an hour.
Dave: Sure.

Dave teleports back to the others.

Troy: Lets see if I still got it.

Troy becomes surrounded with flames, however this time the flames swirl around him. After a few seconds Troy yells out and pushes both arms to the sides, creating a large fire dome around him. After holding it a few seconds, he lets go and the dome fades away. We see the heat was so intense that Troy himself was even smoking, as well as a large section of ground was burned black.*

Troy: *smirk* As hot as ever.

We see Harry near a lake, with no one around.

Harry: Alright... lets see now.

Harry starts to focus, and turns invisible.

Harry: YES! It worked! So it really is like comics... this is awesome!

He turns back to normal.

Harry: Now then!

He focuses again and a force field goes up. Anything in the force field starts to burn, until he stops.

Harry: WHOA! Perfect... well, I better head home... and do more research... being a comic book nerd is finally paying off XD-

We cut to James, that is in a middle of an exam. He seems unable to answer.

James: Damn... I could always... no! Wait, okay, say I don't copy per say, I just cheat XD

He focuses, and suddenly gets up, avoiding hitting anyone. He runs down a hall, continuously avoid people until he reaches a computer. He starts to research something.

James: Hurry

When he finishes, he runs back, and sits back in his place, and starts writing.

James: This illusion casting is pretty cool XD

Cut to Isabel

She's in a deserted rocky area... she starts to focus... and a blizzard begins pouring around her... she then changes it to lightning, and then rain, and then she forms two cyclones around her, starting to float. The weather then calms down, and she slowly drops to the ground.

Isabel: I'm getting good at this...

Back at the mansion Milo’s eyes have blanked out, and he’s painted a picture of the women from earlier sending out a gigantic wave of water. He turns to Nate, and sighs.

Milo: Look call Dave, get him to round up a few of the others.
Nate: Why? Can’t you take Benjamin by yourself?
Milo: Yeah, but I probably can’t stop a prison break by mself. Besides, I’m going to meet up with the girl I just painted. Hydrokinesis sounds fun.

Milo looked at the painting for a few minutes, before he faded away. Nate reached into his pocket taking out his cell phone, at this point Milo arrived beside the women who was now fleeing the scene.

Milo: Nice Work.

Narrator: And so the epic adventure's of our Heroes continues. The Origin of Milo's enhanced strength has been revealed, but it appears he will cause a prison break? Can Yamairo's team stop Benjamin, and deal with an army of inmates? How do Velon, and Dimitri intend to free Benjamin from captivity? And what of the water manipulator, will she prove to be an ally or foe? And how far will the Heroes continue to push their powers? Find out on the next exciting Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:37 am

Chapter 58: The Escape

Milo arrived beside the woman who was now fleeing the scene.

Milo: Nice Work.
Women: Y-you seen that... damn... I thought I wouldn't get noticed.
Milo: Calm Down. You just saved a lot of people. Besides, look I’m here to talk to you about your ability. I’m just like you. *Briefly creates an orb of light in his hand*
Women: Oh god, I thought you where police or something. I try to keep my power hidden as much as possible because I don't want to be one of those people who always has the government after them for whatever reason.
Milo: No Problem. Look I’m actually in a group, of people just like us. See we make sure to hide specials from the Government, but you seem to have pretty good control over your ability. Would you be interested in joining us?
Women: Um sure. My name’s Katy It might be good to meet others like me.
Milo: Well anyway… I got to go, I have to deal with some special who’s about to cause a prison break. By the way I’m Milo.
Katy: WAIT! Let me come with you.
Milo: Are you sure... I mean we JUST met.
Katy: Yeah... but ever since I’ve gotten this power... I always thought I was alone and to know there are others...
Milo:*Shrugs* That’s cool.

Milo reached out, and touched her teleporting away.

Dave teleports to the warehouse.

Dave: Hey, Milo wants you at the mansion Yama.
Yamairo: I can't go... take William
William: Wha...
Yamairo: Just go... oh yeah, and pick up Filipe and James. But not Anna, Harry or Isabel. They said they want to be left alone.

Milo, and Katy are seen reappearing on the island were Nate, Dave, Filipe, James, William, and Troy are seen talking among themselves.

Dave: Eh, Milo I gathered a team just like you asked.
Milo: This is good, let’s go!

Milo focused, and teleported the group to the outskirts of the prison that Benjamin broke out of in the painting. However suddenly all the lights in the area went out, then gunfire was heard, and Milo smirked.

Troy: *grin* Lets get this party started. I need to kick some ass.
William: So, what's the plan..?
James: This is easy. I'll just put up an illusion and cause them to ignore us.
Filipe: The cameras?
Troy: Where are they located? I'll take em out easily.
Milo: Well first off I wasn’t expecting the electricity to go out, that means there’s another special HELPING Benjamin escape, probably someone from his gang. Anyway we need to stop the inmates, I’ll go deal with Benjamin.
Katy: What have I gotten myself into...
Milo: No more time to talk let’s move.

Milo then left the group at super speed, already beginning to take down criminals. Nate simply took flight taking down an inmate, while Dave teleported reappearing in front of an inmate who he quickly downed with a kick. The group wasted no time getting involved in the conflict, Troy, and Katy using physical force to take down inmates.

Filipe: Crazy bloke!

Filipe went out and started firing ice in all directions, one shot at a time. One inmate had taken a gun from a fallen cop, so he formed an ice shield, and then fired a concentrated ice beam, freezing not only the armed guy, but the one’s behind him as well.

William: He's improved... James. Can you make me untraceable please?
James: Good as done.

James does so, and the criminals now ignore William.

William: Perfect. Let's see if it works.

William runs up to a criminal and touches him. He instantly falls to the ground.

William: It worked... just mess with their nervous system for a quick "turn off". If I leave him like that to much he might die though. Well, better hurry.

He starts going around turning people’s brains "off""

Velon and Dimitri.

Velon was seen observing the monitor, which seemed to show Milo, and his group fighting the escaped inmates. However on the monitor Benjamin bursting out of his cell, Velon frowned.

Velon: Great... so the rumors are true.
Dimitri: Yes it appears, someone else gathered a team of specials.
Velon: No Worried… as long as Benjamin is freed, were good the other inmates don’t matter.
Dimitri: What about the team?
Velon: I’ll deal with them if they become a problem.

Benjamin’s cell area.

A muscular man with brown skin, and an orange prison suit on smirked, looking down at the broken bars. He turned his attention to Katy, who was seen kneeing another inmate.

Katy: So you must be Benjamin? The one Milo told me about.
Benjamin: What’s it to you girlie? You one of the new cops?
Katy: No, regardless I’m gonna kick your ass!

Katy charged forward throwing a kick, however Benjamin grabbed her foot in mid kick, and tossed her aside. She slammed into a wall, and Benjamin took off. Katy managed to get up, grabbing her back.

Katy: Ah damn, he's strong. I should have listened to Milo, and just stayed home...

Katy goes after Benjamin, while Milo Is seen taking down more inmates at super speed.

Milo: Crap. I just used Hank’s ability again... Benjamin’s on the move.
William: Just get me in close and it's over. Besides... Milo... why don't you just freeze time?
Filipe: Cause that would make it too easy!
Milo: Exactly, I’ll go take care of Big Ben, you deal with these inmates.

Milo forms several ice projectiles and sends them flying, hitting several more criminals in the head. Milo teleported away, arriving to see Benjamin tossing Katy aside again. However this time Milo caught her in mid flight, via telekinesis. He lowered her to the ground, and turned to face Benjamin.

Milo: So Beating up homeless people isn’t enough, you gotta pick on defenseless ladies!
Katy: HEY! I am NOT defenseless!
Milo: Just go beat up some inmates. Look Benjamin last time we fought, I won. I didn’t even have control of my ability... now I’ve gotten better
Benjamin: Yeah yeah. This time I ain’t going easy on ya!
Milo: Whatever… I can add beating up an ugly fat man to my to do list.

Benjamin charged Milo, only to get sent flying back due to Milo’s telekinesis. Milo then flew forward, grabbing Benjamin, and shoving him against a wall.

Benjamin: WHAT THE!?
Milo: I told you I’ve gotten better!

Benjamin shoved Milo forward, however once again he tapped into his well of powers. This time he became invisible, causing Benjamin to panic and throw punches in random direction’s. Finally Milo caught Benjamin’s fist, and became visible.

Milo: Now for the finishing move! HEART ATTACK!

Milo reached out with his left hand to grab Benjamin’s chest area, and the gangster fell to the ground, after suffering a quick stroke. Milo then left at super speed, and later on the group was back in the warehouse, looking at the news were police had arrived at the prison were all the inmates had escaped.

Velon and Dimitri.

Velon is seen sitting on his desk, seemingly moving a fork around with only his mind. Velon stops concentrating, and the fork hits the table.

Velon: I can already tell Ventro’s going to be a pain.
Dimitri: Hey sorry about the...
Velon: It’s not your fault... the prison break was stopped. The Problem was Ventro’s crew, good thing is Benjamin had a stroke, and he was transported to a hospital.
Dimitri: So… who exactly is Ventro?
Velon: The special who used multiple abilities.
Dimitri: THAT Was THE Milo Ventro?
Velon: Yes, him, and his crew. But don’t worry I contacted the Agency... soon enough Ventro WILL be dealt with, and Benjamin will be free.

We then turn our attention to a large facility, inside we can see the German, and two other male’s talking. One Caucasian, the other Italian. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35827/712049-79402_110578_mr_m_large_super.jpg ()/ American(https://i.servimg.com/u/f89/13/49/57/08/van-ar10.jpg)

American: Blot I just spoke with Velon, apparently the mission to free Benjamin failed, Ventro was in the way.
German: You guys are still trying to get Ventro?
Blot: Great... well I’m sure we can get Benjamin later... the only problem Is Ventro’s precognition. And of course we need to capture him, if we don’t how do you plan on stopping the end of the world?
German: Every time we mention the guy, it’s always some chat about an Apocalypse. You and Ray are obsessed with the guy!
Ray: A guy who this organization was formed to deal with... or at least people like him.
Blot: German shut up… Ray, I suppose with Ventro on the loose it’s time. Go terminate the other project. I sent Wave to do it, but just encase something goes wrong.
Ray: Right I got it.

Ray turned around, and left the area.

Narrator: And so the action packed story of these modern day heroes has continued? It seems Benjamin has been stopped, and the prison break as well. However now Benjamin's been transported to a hospital, will he be an easier target for this Agency to acquire? What does this Agency intend to do with Milo, and what is this project they plan to terminate? Find out on the next Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Chapter 59: The Return.

Ray: A guy who this organization was formed to deal with.. or at least people like him.
Blot: German shut up… Ray, I suppose with Ventro on the loose it’s time. Go terminate the other project. I sent Wave to do it, but just encase something goes wrong.
Ray: Right I got it.

Ray turned around, and left the area. Moments later he arrived in a room with various needle’s wires, and other lab equipment. In the center of the room a Japanese man was seen standing by a tube, in which a body was seen frozen in ice.

Japanese Man: The Project is ready for termination…
Ray: Wave, you could have done it.
Wave: It would be too messy, you can do it.
Ray: Right. I gotta make this look real.

Ray approached the tube, and then moments later the entire tube was turned into water. However as Ray turned around, the seemingly unconscious man stood up, and Ray was sent flying by an invisible force. As Ray hit the wall his body simply turned into water, as the man now stood up, who we can now see is Zulan.

Wave: Zulan!
Zulan: Really... you thought you could stop me!? I’m a telepath! I must thank you for turning everything but my body into liquid, that bone in my head was starting to itch.
Wave: I cannot allow you to pass I...

Zulan rolled his eyes, and used his ability to send Wave flying. However Wave simply faded away, and Zulan left the area at super speed, as alarms went off.

Back at the Warehouse

Milo had returned the group to the warehouse, who were now watching the news report about some inmates who had escaped, when a power outage had taken place.

Filipe: That was boring... I didn't get to use my new skill Hey Yama?
Yamairo: XIU! Abigail is focusing... okay... keep at it... now cut!

Abigail cuts through several objects positioned just inches away from Yamairo, without hitting him.

Yamairo: PERFECT! You have complete control. Now you just need to start innovating. Come up with ways to use the skill.
Abigail: Ok, thanks for all your help.
Yamairo: No problem, it's what we're here for. Well, anyway, did you guys stop the prison escape?
William: It was fairly simple... I mean, there's hardly any danger now. Zulan's under, and Milo has complete control.

Just then, Holst, that was fooling around with his pencil, starts to get a vision. After he's done.

Holst: FUUUUUUUUCK!
Yamairo: WHAT!
Holst: Zulan... he's escaped... CRAPTASTIC!
Yamairo: Let me see that.

The painting shows Zulan walking out of the facility he is in.

Yamairo: This is not good. We need to round the group up... everyone needs to get here fast. Anna, Harry, Isabel and the others.
William: What about Fawkes?
Yamairo: He's disappeared. I think he only stayed with us so he could avenge Hank... he hasn't been seen since...
Milo: WAIT WAIT! Round up everyone? Look Yamairo. I beat Zulan before, I CAN do it again. Let’s just regroup in the morning.
Nate: And where’s the new recruit?
Troy: The new girl Milo found... Katy. She said she didn't want to worry her parents and left to go home.
Filipe: To bad. She seemed nice. Anyway, I have to head home. Yamairo?
Yamairo: BUT! I just said that ZULAN IS ALIVEEEE!
Filipe: I'm not minimally scared of him.
Yamairo: Well, you can't handle him.

Filipe suddenly turns to ice.

Filipe: You were saying!
Yamairo: And in 3... 2... 1...

Filipe looses the ice form.

Filipe: SCREW YOU!

Back at the Facility

Zulan is seen standing in a room filled with dead soldiers, and one decapitated man. Zulan sighs, as he generates radiation in his hand destroying the entire room. Moments later Zulan stands up.

Zulan: Eso fue divertido! I’m going to enjoy omniligualism!

With that Zulan took off with super speed. The next day…Milo, Nate, and Yamairo were seen at the warehouse. Milo was typing on a computer, until his phone began ringing. Milo reached into his pocket, took out his cell, and spoke.

Milo: Hello?
Michael: Eh Milo good morning.
Milo: MICHAEL! How are things down at the station?
Michael: Good... probably more exciting than the life of a Private Detective..
Milo: Hey.. hey.. we’ve been through this, I can’t go back to working as a regular cop. Besides this way I can use my powers when I’m dealing with criminals.
Michael: Right did you hear about the prison break yesterday?
Milo: Yup... I even stopped it.
Nate: *Clears throat*
Milo: With some help… of course. You’re wondering about the power outage right? Yama thinks it was a technopath…
Michael: Right… well the Station got an E-mail… from someone known as V. He claims he caused the power outage, and he wants you dead. Well I did some research, remember Benjamin. He was associated with another criminal industry, and thanks too some tips from an anonymous source... I think it’s a man named Velon Rostaf.
Milo: Right I’ll do some research on him, right now I gotta deal with something else. Bye.

Milo hung up, and put the phone in his pocket. At this point Holst had completed yet another precognitive painting.

Back with Katy

As Katy walks down the street, she soon gets confronted by a young man maybe in his early 20's. This man wears blue jeans pants and a jean jacket over a black tank top. He has black shoes and black fingerless gloves. With a defined build, he is a little taller then Katy. He has short spiky brown hair and green eye pupils.

Katy: Joe... since when did you get out of prison?
Joe: I see you haven't forgotten me.
Katy: Believe me, I've tried to.
Joe: Now what way is that to talk to your lover?
Katy: Lover, you tried to rape me you asshole. Luckily that day my father got home early.
Joe: Yes, and you testified and put me in jail. But now I'm out, and it's time I pay you back for sending me to that hell hole.
Katy: Bring it. I'm not defenseless like I was back then.

Katy gets ready for combat as Joe comes on the attack. On approach Joe throws a high kick which Katy steps back to avoid. She then parries a punch from Joe and delivers a spin kick to his face.

Joe: You've been preparing.
Katy: What, you didn't think I'd expect you to return.

Joe suddenly charges forward tackling Katy to the ground. Joe proceeds to give her a few punches to the face before she is able to counter and strike Joe back, she then gets to her feet and steps back.

Katy: Alright you bastard, see you in hell.
Joe: Give me your best shot.

Katy claps both hands together, she starts to pull her palms apart until the point where only the tips of her thumbs are still together. Seemingly putting a lot of effort into what she’s doing, we see what would look like a mist appearing between her palms. This mist forms into a swirling ball which starts to turn color, going from white to blue.

Katy pushes her arms forward unleashing a fairly large jet of water towards Joe. Joe smiles and opens what looks like a portal or worm hole right before Katy's attack hits. Katy is shocked when she see's her attack vanish and doesn't notice a second portal opening behind her. Suddenly Katy is blasted by her own attack from behind, sending her tumbling and sliding down the paved road from the force.

Joe: Any attack you fire is useless on me, it'll only get turned back on yourself. *laughs*

Joe casually walks up to Katy who is struggling to push herself up.

Joe: It's time you die.

Narrator: DUN DUN DUN DUN! It seems thanks to Michael's anonymous tips, Milo has gotten the heads up about Velon's vendetta against him. What exactly is Velon capable of, can he deal with Milo? How exactly was the power outage caused? And now it seems Zulan has picked up a new ability?! What has happened to Ray, and Wave? And what does Joe have in store for Katy!? Find out on the next HEROES UPRISING!

Last edited by Chulance on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 Hot_an10
Chapter 60: Joe: Master of Redirection!

Joe: Any attack you fire is useless on me, it'll only get turned back on yourself. *laughs*

Joe casually walks up to Katy who is struggling to push herself up.

Joe: It's time you die.
???: HOW about you!

Joe turned around, only to spot Milo. Quickly Joe was thrown across the street, slamming into a parked car.

Joe: Err, who are you?
Milo: Someone more powerful then you! Now FRY! It’s a good thing Holst painted this attack...or else Katy might be alive right now.

Milo uses Isabel’s ability, and fires a lightning bolt at Joe. As with Katy's attack the lighting bolt gets absorbed into a portal. The second portal opens behind Milo and the lightning bolt heads towards him.

Katy: Watch Out!
Milo: Boring. Oh that’s right Joe doesn’t know I can read minds...

Milo simply moves at super speed, getting near Joe, and once again throwing him like stick. Joe slams into the cement below, but then Joe creates a portal and sucks himself in. A second portal opens up as Joe comes at Milo, throwing a punch. Milo creates his own portal, which sucks in Joe, and a second portal opens above the car Joe got thrown into. Joe falls face first onto the metallic vehicle, and is knocked unconscious. At this point Katy is starting to stand up, and Harry is seen approaching them.

Milo: This power is SICK!
Katy: Wow, you have the same or similar ability as Joe?
Milo: Well actually I’m a mi...
Harry: MILO! Hey, how you doing? I've gotten better than you with the light thing hehe! Anyway, what the hell happened here?
Katy: In short, I was attacked, somehow blasted with my own attack and more or less beaten. When it looked like I'd of died, Milo arrived. Damn I won't make that mistake again if I ever has to face Joe in the future.
Harry: Dear me... you got blasted... I think he used gravitational manipulation... but I didn't know you could reproduce the energy pattern through another wormhole... in theory, the energy dissipates... this guy IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!! Not counting the part he attacked you of course. So anyway, what's going on in the X-Men mansion Milo? XD
Katy: Would there happen to be a person with healing ability's in your group, I believe I may have some bones broke. Damn I never realized how much force that water jet cannon packed until now.
Harry: William of course... and Milo, since he can copy... HEY MILO! Stop being a bum and get over and heal her!

Milo after being interrupted, had begun to play around with Joe’s power, creating portals for entertainment. He made his current portals dissipate, and rushed over to Katy healing her.

Katy: Man... that's going to take some getting used to. Well, thanks for the healing Milo.
Milo: No prob.
Katy: Wait a sec, copy? So can he copy anyone's ability's?
Harry: Yep... it's cheating if you ask me. But we're still better at each individual skill... I think...
Milo: Hey I’m on your side AND thanks to Zulan’s intuitive aptitude I have more control.
Harry: My ass! You may be good now, but because of that intuitive whatever... in the end, we'll get better! It's only natural for us to masters the skills that belong to us... want proof.

Harry turns invisible, and then reappears.

Harry: Bet you didn't guess that trick could be done with light manipulation. You just use regular invisibility for easy pickings...
Milo: Yeah, yeah. But why are you out here? Last we met, you were up in New York.
Harry: My pops wanted us to move to the suburbs.
Milo: Ah I see. As for the X mansion things are going okay, I suppose Yamairo told you Zulan’s back, and speaking of that I’m heading back to the mansion.
Harry: What about Joe?
Milo: Oh don't worry, I already contacted the police in this area, but were are...

At that moment, the sound of sirens was heard. Milo teleported the three of them to the warehouse, as Nate rushed over to Milo holding the picture of Velon.

Nate: Hey Milo look!
Milo: Yuck! No homo.
Nate: *Facepalm* NO! This is the picture of Velon Rosta, can’t you locate him with Hank’s power?

Milo nods, and then tells Nate the location. Dave walks In, bringing some soda’s.

Milo: Hey Dave sorry to be a pain, but can you take some guys to go deal with this Velon fellow.
Nate: WAIT WAIT! We don’t even know if he caused the prison break.
Milo: True, what did you find out?
Nate: He runs one of America’s most successful repair companies. Rosta Inc, however the FBI are investigating, apparently he uses child labor and...
Milo: Enough he’s committing a crime. I’m going to start my search for Zulan, Dave round up some people, and go beat up this dude... BYE!

Milo then took off teleporting away, leaving Dave and Nate standing there.

Dave: Okay... who wants to come with me?
Troy: I'll go.
Harry: Me too!
Katy: I should be getting home, I'm late for a meeting with my parents. Ever since... that night... some years ago, they worry easily.
Harry: But you just got here...
Katy: But my parents. Family first right...
Dave: Harry… stop bothering her.

Dave teleported away with Katy, and moments later he returned grabbing Troy, and Harry. The trio teleported away arriving at a Rosta Inc building. However as they entered the lobby, they quickly noticed no one was here. In an office building on another floor, Velon watched them enter via the monitor screen.

Velon: Our guests have arrived.
Dimitri: Is Ventro there?
Velon: No. I spoke with Ray, we’ve set up a trap. With Zulan on the loose Ventro should be too occupied to come after me.
Dimitri: Perfect. I suppose I should greet our guests.
Velon: Of course meet me on the roof, I don’t want to waste time here.

Velon stood up, and left the room. Dimitri raised his hand, and suddenly an alarm went off. Down in the lobby legion’s of armed men burst in.

Troy: Oh, time for some more fun. *Troy's fist engulfs in flames.*

Narrator: The Action has picked up. It seems Ray intentionally released Zulan, to make Milo busy! Will Milo be able to locate, and defeat Zulan? Will the police be able to deal with Joe, and what does Velon have in store for Dave's trio? Find out on the next action packed Heroes Uprising!

Last edited by Hercule Satan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Chapter 61: Intrusion

Velon stood up, and left the room. Dimitri raised his hand, and suddenly an alarm went off. Down in the lobby legion’s of armed men burst in.

Troy: Oh, time for some more fun. *Troy's fist engulfs in flames.*
Harry: Alright. TIME TO SHINE!

Harry stretches out his hands and sends beams of light, keeping them on and burning through several of Velon's men. Troy unleashes a flurry off fire balls, while Dave begins teleporting around taking armed men down. On the roof top Dimitri meets up with Velon, both entering a helicopter.

Velon: So how are things going in the lobby?
Dimitri: It Appears the specials are winning.
Velon: How sad, I thought our finest men would be enough to deal with a few super powered knuckleheads. We need to make our escape.
Dimitri: Why, your strong enough to beat up those three.
Velon: Quite obviously but this isn’t a Superman comic, we can’t start a high powered battle in the middle of New York? LA possibly, or Hawaii, but.
Dimitri: Right, so now what?
Velon: We leave... can you disable all the lights in the building?
Dimitri: Of course, If I turn off all the electricity in a city, and cause a jailbreak don’t you think I can simulate the effects on a black out on one building.
Velon: Right.Sometimes I forget just how powerful technopathy is.

Dimitri once again uses his ability. All the electricity is disabled, and of course a black out ensues. The Armed men quickly try to take advantage of the situation, while the helicopter takes off. However after a brief struggle, the armed men are defeated, and the trio is seen on the roof top.

Dave: Well guys I teleported into every part of the building, Velon’s gone.
Troy: Great...
Harry: Ah Whatever, Milo’s a lazy bum, if he’d come, this guy wouldn’t have escaped.

Dave nods, and teleports the three of them away. The next morning Troy wakes up to find Katy down talking to Sandra and Abigail.

Troy: Hello fire hydrant. Your Parents know your out this early in the morning.
Katy: I don't live with them, I visit them twice a week.
Troy: Meh whatever.

Troy continues on outside as Sandra, Abigail, and Katy talk.

Sandra: Wow this Joe sounds like a mean guy.
Katy: He is. He was meant to have life in prison, but it seems he escaped and has come after me.
Abigail: There is no way he'll be able to kill you while these guys are around.
Katy: Yes I’ve seen the Milo one in action, quite impressive.
Sandra: So what's the extent of your ability?
Katy: I can move large amounts of existing water fairly easily, though I can't exactly create water as Troy creates flames. I do have one attack that I've titled the water jet cannon. What it does is pulls the moisture out of the air or wet/damp surroundings, this moisture then converts to water and I'm able to unleash a fairly big and strong blast of water.
Abigail: Cool.
Katy: It has 2 weakness however. It may indeed be my current strongest attack, but it takes a few seconds to prepare and it tires me out if used more than a few times at once.
Sandra: Just wait till Yama arrives, I bet he can teach you better control over such things.

At the base we see Yamairo teleport in, carrying Anna.

Anna: I don't know why you made me come here, but whatever.
Yamairo: I still can't find Fawkes... and Isabel sent me flying when I told her to come... at this point, I feel sorry for Zulan if he DOES attack her. She's stronger than all of us now. Either way, you're Katy right? Well then, you need any training?
Milo: Wait wait, I can find Fawkes with Hank’s power.
Yamairo: Even if you can find him, he'll just avoid us. Believe me, if Fawkes doesn't want to be found, nobody will find him. Either way, if he needs help he knows how to reach us.

Meanwhile the helicopter from earlier is seen landing on the roof top of the Facility Zulan escaped. As Velon, and Dimitri get out Blot is seen their ready to greet them.

Blot: Velon I’m glad you came to the base… so Ventro’s after you?
Velon: Yes… he is.
Blot: And You two had to come find me to deal with the big bad special?
Dimitri: HEY! Don’t talk to my boss like that.
Velon: Dimitri quiet down, and show the boss some respect. Sooner or later, Blot won’t be running things around here.
Blot: Thank you Velon, I suppose the next step is capturing Ventro’s team mates. If we have German with us, we can lure him into a trap.
Dimitri: How do you expect us to capture them?
Velon: German said he couldn’t suppress Ventro last time.
Blot: LAST time German’s been suppressing Zulan for the past week, he didn’t even escape, till I left it to Ray and Wave to get rid of him.
Velon: I see, well I’ll capture some of Ventro’s friends. It should be quiet easy.
Blot: Will you be taking Dimitri?
Velon: No I can do it alone.

Suddenly the helicopter is lifted in the air, and below several parked vehicle’s are also lifted in the air. The objects are slowly lowered to the ground, and Velon smiles.

Velon: I’m capable of taking care of myself.

Hospital in you guessed it the Big Apple

A hospital room is seen, and inside our favorite regen Ledge is seen laying down still in the comatose state Zulan left him in. However the doctor inside the room, another doctor approaching him.

Doctor: I can’t believe we still have this guy in the hospital.
Doctor 2: I know it’s a waste of a room he’s never getting up.
Doctor 1: Yeah, wasting time with rich vegetable’s, when we COULD be helping all the homeless people on the streets.
???: Did you just call me a vegetable.

At this they see Ledge, standing up, only wearing his hospital gown. The doctors appear to be shocked, as Ledge walks over to the window opening it up.

Doctor 1: YOUR ALIVE!?
Ledge: Yeah it’s a miracle ain’t it?
Doctor 2: O_O... guess it wasn’t a waste of a room.
Ledge: No, guess it wasn’t. But see I’m tired of this place I’m leaving.

Ledge lifted the window up, and then leaped out, head first. The two doctors watched in shock as the patient had seemingly leaped to his death, both bolting towards the now open window to see a deceased man. Instead they saw Ledge stand up, fully healed of all injuries sustained from his fatal fall, he then waved his hand.

Ledge: BYE!

With that he took off, both doctors turning to each other the color drained out of their face.

Doctor 1: Jesus... Christ...
Doctor 2: HEY! Don’t use his name in vein, he just jumped out the window... and he Might come back!

Narrator: And so the list of villains pile's up! The Agency, Zulan, and now Ledge the immortal thief has returned! Can Yamairo's group handle all these villains, and will the Agency successfully capture Milo? What does Velon have in store for Milo's friends? Find out on the next action packed Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Chapter 62: The Call of Doom

At this point members of Yamairo’s group were sitting around discussing the return of Zulan, while Milo, Filipe, and Harry were seen exercising. At this point Milo’s cell phone once again rang, looking down at the collar ID he saw Michael’s name, and picked up his phone.

Milo: Ey Michael wass sup?
???: Michael? No, I prefer the name Velon or V for short…
Milo: Velon... HEY!? Where’s Michael?
Velon: He’s here, as well as your little girl friend Lucy.
Milo: LUCY!? Hey you better tell me!

In the background Lucy and Michael could be heard crying for help.

Velon: Hold your horse’s boy. I’ll give you back your friends, IF you meet up with me. My mansion in Honolulu, Hawaii. However I don’t want YOU to come, I want some of your friends to come particularly at least two who were involved in stopping the prison break.
Milo: How about I just track you down, and beat you up right know?
Velon: I wouldn’t advise that, if you disagree with MY rules, your friends WILL be terminated, understood? You have exactly... one hour to comply to my demands, or your friends will be murdered regardless.

Milo then hung up, as tears began to come out of his eyes. Nate rushed over to his friend, while Anna gave him a quick hug.

Milo: Michael, and Lucy.
Nate: ENOUGH! You heard the old geezer, Dave whip up a team, and go kick Velon’s ass!
Dave: But... But I’m tired.
Milo: I DON’T CARE! Get your team, I’m going to get Zulan! *Cracks knuckles* I’m bringing you Zulan, you better be bringing Velon.

With that Milo took off at super speed, and Dave just sighed. An hour later Dave, Anna, Harry, Filipe, Troy and Sandra were seen arriving in a field filled with vehicle’s. in the distance a large mansion was seen. Then a man flying down from the sky, and landing in the field. As we zoom in we see the man is none other then Velon.

Velon: I’m glad yall could make it.
Harry: WHERE is Milo’s friends?
Velon: There right here in front of me. Now I will proceed to defeating all of you.

Velon raised his right hand, and suddenly several vehicle’s were sent flying at the group. The group scattered taking cover, except for Sandra who telekinetically caught the vehicle’s sent near her. Troy smiled as flames formed around his fists, he then raises both hands above his head joining his fist together. He quickly pushes forward unleashing a large ball of flames.

Anna: Huh... he's gotten stronger recently... or is he only now showing deeper depths to his ability.
Filipe: Okay... get ready.. .I can do this...

Filipe start to focus, and turn into ice... managing to hold his new form.

Filipe: BO YAH!

He rushes at Velon and starts firing ice blasts.

Anna: he's learned a new trick... but so have I...

"Her eyes turn red, and she focuses on a car near Velon, it explodes. However Velon simply stands still, as all the attacks are blocked right as they near Velon.

Velon: Really I suppose I should tell you all why you’re going to lose. First off my ability is Magnetic Manipulation, I control magnetic fields, meaning I can generate a field to block all of your attacks, now as for the hot headed one.

Velon gestured again sending a large truck at Troy. He simply increased the heat of his flames, the car melting as it neared him.

Troy: Lets see a car stop this one.

Troy brings his right hand up to chest lever, having his palm open and flat. A ball of fire appears above his palm and he pulls his left hand (also flaming) back by his side.

Troy: HERE!!!

Troy pushes his left hand into the floating ball of fire, opening his palm, and launching a tunnel of flames at Velon. However once again the attack was blocked, as Velon summoned a magnetic energy shield. Back at the warehouse Holst painted a picture of Ray, Wave, and an African American man breaking into the hospital were Benjamin resided.

Holst: Oh god… these people are going after Benjamin AGAIN!
Nate: Great... I’ll contact Milo..

Nate took out his cell phone, as Holst picked up a second painting which depicted Ledge leaping out from a window.

Holst: Guys Mr. Immortal is back as well.
Yamairo: Okay, so now what? Ledge must still be around here somewhere...

At this point in time, Milo returned via teleportation. He cracked his fists, as he walked over to Yamairo.

Milo: Enough... first off we prevent Benjamin’s escape.
Abigail: I-I’ll go...
Katy: Same here. I want a second chance to beat up that big oaf.
Milo: Fine, Yamairo you coming?
Yamairo: OF COURSE!

Milo nodded, and the group teleported away. At the hospital Wave, Ray, and the African American were seen entering the lobby area.

Black dude: Yall sure, dis da right place?
Wave: Yes Rail it’s the right place.
Rail: Where’s..?
Ray: ROOM 212! We’ve been through this already! I’ll take the elevator, Wave take the stairs, Rail use your ability.
Rail: Yeah kay.

The three then split up, as Milo’s group arrived. Elsewhere in the suburbs of Manhattan, a familiar serial killer was seen sipping a smoothie. Beside him the decapitated body of Erica Strauss was seen. He looked over at a door he had ripped open with his ability, as he put the smoothie down.

Zulan: Milo's gonna be pissed about this chick's death.

Narrator: AND SO! The Action continues, can Zulan be tracked? With Zulan's arsenal of powers growing, and so many other distraction's will Milo be capable of stopping him in their possible rematch? Where is Velon keeping Michael, and Lucy? How powerful is Velon, will Dave's group be able to stop him in combat? And what of Ray, Wave, and Rail? Find out on the next action packed Heroes Uprising!

Last edited by Chulance on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 Magnet10
Chapter 63: Velon: Lord of Magnetism

Troy pushes his left hand into the floating ball of fire, opening his palm, and launching a tunnel of flames at Velon. However once again the attack was blocked, as Velon summoned a magnetic energy shield.

Velon: Really why don’t we spice things up, Troy attack your friends
Troy: What, I...

Troy however turned around, and unleashed a flurry of fire balls on his friends. The group ducks down to the floor, Velon chuckling.

Filipe: WHOA! God freaking damn it. Magnetic control on a molecular level... you best be joking!
Velon: Ah yes, just like the popular fictional character Magneto, I can control organic iron! Meaning your friend is under my control.
Anna: This is not the time to fool around. You just ice him. Attack that idiot!

Filipe went in firing a blast of ice at Velon. However the attack is once again blocked by the shield, as Troy unleashes another barrage of fire balls in Filipe and Anna’s directions.

Velon: WHAT PART OF MAGNETIC SHIELD DON’T YOU IMPULSIVE BRATS UNDERSTAND! YOU CANNOT HURT ME!
Harry: Magnetic shield huh? Well I know one thing magnetism can't work around...

Harry fires a burst of burning light, hitting Velon straight on. He was quickly brought down to his knee’s, but at the same time Velon sent another vehicle into Troy downing him. He then focused taking control of Harry’s iron, as he stood up.

Velon: Thanks for the heads up regarding your ability! Now I command you to DESTROY the others!
Harry: DAMN! Now I know how the X-Men feel.
Filipe: Lame...

He fires a blast of ice, and freezes Harry at the surface.

Filipe: Sorry.
Harry: it's k...
Velon: Whatever, at least light boy is immobilized. Now then your forgetting about my OTHER slave.

He points over to Troy, who manages to send a blast of fire at Filipe. However the fire blast is stopped, and sent back at Velon.

Filipe: Thanks Sandra.
Velon: No matter I shall...

Filipe suddenly turns to vapor.

Anna: What the...

Filipe reappears in the air and falls on Velon, freezing him until he knocks Filipe off. When Filipe lands, he loses his ice form.

Filipe: Shit... at least... he ain't moving anytime soon...
Troy: Wow, nice freeze. Seems like I’m back in control... for now

Suddenly the ice around Velon breaks apart, and the villain laughed having created a magnetic shield, this time using the shield to repel his cryokinetic imprisonment. Velon then pointed at Filipe, taking control of his iron and rendering him unconscious.

Velon: Any other smart idea’s!?
Dave: Yeah this one.

Dave teleported away, appearing inside Velon’s shield. Taking advantage of the older special’s shock, Dave punched Velon in the face, once again sending him back. However Velon charged forward kicking Dave, and making the shield vanish causing Dave to hit the ground. Velon then summoned another field around himself, this time using his ability to fly into the air. He then sent yet out another vehicle, this one aimed for Dave. The vehicle slammed into the teleporter, knocking him to the ground.

Velon: Another one bites the dust. Really, anyone else want to challenge me?
Anna: I'm still here. But I can't explode thin air... he's not near anything... but himself! But... I can't do that. We need help... darn it. TROY! Unfreeze Harry.

Anna runs over and throws several rocks at Velon. As soon as they bounce on the shield, she charges them and they explode point blank. Once again Velon exerts control over the weakened Troy, causing him to fire yet another fire ball at Anna.

Anna: Sorry about this Troy

Anna charges the nearby ground itself, and causes it to explode, sending Troy flying, but alive.

Anna: now give up, or I charge your ass. You'll go boom...
Velon: Powerhouse much? Charge a living being? well my answer is this. I'm immortal you can't kill me because of my geomatic link the only way to kill me is to charge Earth, blow it up than charge me! I'm tied to earth's Em field so basically I'm immortal I'm alive if the earth is alive cool isn't it! Hmm hopefully she’ll believe my lies about my immortality. Getting blown up is not part of my agenda. Now then as for your telekinetic ally.

Velon sent two trucks flying at Sandra. She stopped one of them, and sent the other back at Velon. However he caught the car, and sent it back at Sandra. However as she went to stop the vehicle once more, Velon sent another vehicle at her. This one slamming into her back, she fell to the ground defeated.

Anna: MY ASS!

As Anna is about to charge him, he sends a truck flying. She has to shift her focus, and explodes the truck too close, injuring her.

Anna: Crap...
Velon: Any final tricks?

At this point in time Dave teleported inside the shield, this time holding a gun, not willing to waste time he pulled the trigger. However Velon stopped the bullet in mid flight, and sending it back into Dave’s right shoulder. Blood spewed out, as Velon made the shield vanish. With nothing holding him in the air, Dave fell slamming into the ground below. Velon then flew down to the ground, turning to look at Anna.

Anna: Great... blinky boy is gone. We can't get out of here now. Damn Yamairo where the fuck are you?
Velon: Oh you shouldn’t be expecting any help. I’m tired of playing games girly, and now your going down.

At the hospital

The three then split up, as Milo’s group arrived. Ray who was heading towards the elevator, stopped as he saw Milo. He turned around, Milo looking forward.

Milo: HEY YOU!?
Ray: Milo Ventro? Come to stop me? If so your about to be very very disappointed. I suppose I can kill some time, Wave & Rail should be able to get Benjamin quite easily.

Narrator: And so an epic battle has taken place against Velon. It seems Velon has powers rivaling those of the X men antagonist known as Magneto. With his level of control, and versatility does Anna have any hope in holding him off till back up arrives? And what of Ray's confidence? What power could he possibly wield, that could allow him to stop Milo? AND will Wave and Rail get Benjamin? Find out on the next action packed Heroes Uprising!

Last edited by Hercule Satan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:08 am

Chapter 64: The Ultimate Power!

Velon then flew down to the ground, turning to look at Anna.

Anna: Great...blinky boy is gone. We can't get out of here now. Damn Yamairo where the fuck are you?
Velon: Oh you shouldn’t be expecting any help. I’m tired of playing games girly, and now your going down.

At this point the sound of choppers was heard, Anna backs up as they began coming down to the battlefield.

At the hospital

The three then split up, as Milo’s group arrived. Ray who was heading towards the elevator, stopped as he saw Milo. He turned around, Milo looking forward.

Milo: HEY YOU!?
Ray: Milo Ventro? Come to stop me? If so your about to be very very disappointed. I suppose I can kill some time, Wave & Rail should be able to get Benjamin quite easily.
Milo: Yeah yeah bring it.

Ray smiled evilly, as Milo flew at him. Ray’s entire body was converted into iron and quickly he delivered a powerful kick. The kick slams into Milo, sending him flying into a wall. Chaos ruptured in the area, as staff, and patients alike begin running. Ray turned to look at Yamairo, a metallic smile forming.

Ray: Okay your next? What’s your ability super slash?
Yamairo: Oh my...

Yamairo stops time.

Yamairo: I wonder... am I'm cheating. Oh yeah, I've been meaning to try out that trick Milo did the other time... send someone without going... let's see now...

He walks over to Ray, and focuses on a point. Ray disappears, and reappears right above him.

Yamairo: Oh dear... I don't seem to be able to do it. That settles it. Milo's gotten better than me in the space part... the time part is different, but meh"

He unfreezes time and Ray falls to the ground, his iron body causing a huge impact. Ray stands up, glaring at Yamairo. Milo has now healed, and walked over to Yamairo.

Ray: So you’re the Time manipulator eh? Well your ability won’t stop me.
Milo: Metal Mimicry isn’t exactly god tier.
Ray: But Molecular Manipulation IS!

Ray waved his hand, the ground beneath Milo and Yamairo simply turning into liquid. Milo quickly accesses Katy’s ability using the new source of water to send waves of water at Ray. Milo then uses telekinesis to grab Yamairo, who was falling through the now liquid floor. Yamairo teleported over to solid ground, while Ray turned the waves heading towards him into oxygen.

Milo: Kay then this is an AWESOME power.
Ray: I’m glad you enjoy it! Now then show me your TRUE power.
Milo: RIGHT! Yama get outta here!

Milo uses his power to convert Ray into chocolate, however the later quickly turns into lava, taking on a humanoid shape, and converting the now liquid floor into lava. Milo simply uses his control over space to teleport them both outside into the parking lot area.

Milo: Good now I can use my full power.
Ray: So you think you can defeat me simply because of the massive arsenal of powers you wield!? They mean nothing for my power IS the greatest!
Milo: Yeah yeah. Sad part... I doubt this guys’ bluffing. Sad

Outside Room 212

Outside the room Rail, and Wave are seen in the hallway. As they walk towards the room none other then Katy, and Abigail show up in front of Benjamin’s room.

Rail: Ey. Sound boy we gotz company.
Wave: Yes, we do. Hmm, Ventro’s crew is starting to annoy me.
Rail: I got this.
Wave: No you DON’T. Get Benjamin, I’ll handle these two women.
Rail: Fine
Wave: Now then as for you two. DIE!

As soon as Wave yelled out die, a massive blast of sound was directed at the two. Both react quickly jumping to the side to avoid the blast. Abigail sending out her vectors, while Katy moves in for a sweep kick. Wave simply smiles, as he once again fades into nothingness, he then reappears behind Katy and Abigail unleashing a point blank sound blast.

Wave: PATHETIC!

Room 212.

Rail opens the door, and walks inside the room. As he heads towards Benjamin’s unconscious body, he hears a chuckle, turning around he spots none other then Zulan.

Rail: Your here… dang... this ain’t going be good.
Zulan: No this definitely won’t be good for you, but for me that’s a WHOLE different story.
Rail: *Smirks* You ain’t notin you THINK you tough, but I’m going whoop you.

Zulan simply used telekinesis to send a desk flying at Rail, however it simply passed harmlessly through Rail.

Zulan: Damn it... Intangibility.
Rail: Now den Imma enjoy beating you up.

At this point Yamairo teleported into the room.

Yamairo: ZULAN!
Zulan: What is this.. .attack of the Annoying people.

Narrator: And so the action has picked up. Velon has used his near unstoppable powers to wipe out the team. Does Anna have what it takes to defeat Velon alone, and with Dave unconscious what hope does the group have for escape? Who are the helicopters allied with? And what of Ray... the man with an unstoppable ability? Can even Milo stop a man with complete control his and others molecular structure? And now it seems Katy & Abigail must deal with a man who controls sound itself. Even Zulan has joined this chaotic showdown, but there's only one question... who will live, and who will DIE!?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:49 am

Chapter 65: Out with a Bang!

The Warehouse

Holst backed up as he had completed yet another precognitive painting. He stared at the painting a combination of shock, and fear taking over.

Holst: Oh god...
Nate: What Happened?

Nate ran over, and suddenly he was taken over by a mixture of shock and surprise. As Holst had drawn Anna on the ground dead.

Nate: Anna...

The Hospital

Ray: So you think you can defeat me simply because of the massive arsenal of powers you wield!? They mean nothing for my power IS the greatest!
Milo: Yeah yeah. Sad part.. I doubt this guys bluffing. Sad

Then Yamairo appeared, drawing his sword again. Milo quickly fired a beam of light at the ground beneath him creating a temporary smoke screen of sorts.

Milo: YAMAIRO! MOVE I read this dude’s mind... Benjamin is in room 212.
Yamairo: Right!

Yamairo teleported away, as the mini smoke screen was against converted into oxygen. Ray smiling, his body still lava, he charged Milo sending out blasts of lava. Milo tapped into his enhanced speed dodging the blasts, as he began firing his own beams of light.

Ray: DISSIPATION!

Ray waved his hand, simply turning into oxygen. Causing Milo’s current barrage of light beams to simply destroy random vehicle’s in the parking lot area. Ray reformed, taking on an iron body again, as he kneed Milo in the face. However as seen as the knee smash connected, Ray converted his body into lava again burning Milo.

Milo: OW!
Ray: Feel the pain Ventro!

Outside Room 212

Abigail sending out her vectors, while Katy moves in for a sweep kick. Wave simply smiles, as he once again fades into nothingness, he then reappears behind Katy and Abigail unleashing a point blank sound blast.

Wave: PATHETIC!
Katy: Dang it, how come we never have fights at a lake, or a beach... it’s always a hallway!
Wave: Give up yet?
Abigail: Hardly.
Wave: BOOM!

Wave once again raises his voice, this time directing a sound blast towards the ceiling. The power of the beam causes the room to collapse, rubble falling as Abigail quickly uses her vectors to attempt to shield herself, and Katy. Wave laughs, as unnoticed to the sound manipulator a portal opens up. Joe emerges from the portal, as Abigail uses her vectors to throw rubble of of herself and Katy.

Abigail: KATY! Are you okay?
Katy: J-Joe...
Wave: *Looks at Joe* So are you the group’s new recruit?
Joe: New recruit? For what?
Wave: The Agency, god... does German tell the new recruits anything? Fine then... were looking for a new member at the Agency, are you in or out?
Joe: I'll consider it. Right now I want to have a little fun of my own.

Joe glares over to Katy.

Katy: Ah crap... here we go again...
Joe: Do whatever to the other one.

Room 212.

Zulan simply used telekinesis to send a desk flying at Rail, however it simply passed harmlessly through Rail.

Zulan: Damn it... Intangibility.
Rail: Now den Imma enjoy beating you up.

At this point Yamairo teleported into the room.

Yamairo: ZULAN!
Zulan: What is this? Attack of the Annoying people...

Yamairo stops time. Except, it really is completely stopped.

Yamairo: Gotta... hurry... I can't keep this for long...

He runs over to Zulan and is about to stab him when the time freeze wears off.

Yamairo: CRAP!
Zulan: Hmmm. Cheap move.

Zulan uses telekinesis to pin Yamairo to the wall, and as Rail charges Zulan simply laughs. He raises his hands prepared to cut into Yamairo’s skull.

Zulan: I always thought time travel would be fun!
Yamairo: Crap... crap... now what... come on powers... YES!

He teleports the hell out of there, and near Milo, stopping time again (normally).

Yamairo: Milo. It's that bastard Zulan. I can't beat him alone. You have to deal with him. Finish this guy off already!
Milo: WHAT!? Zulan’s here. I can’t this guy is like Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen, he controls matter... no matter what I do... I can’t finish him off! Unless you have some idea’s, we have to stay here.

Yamairo: Okay... how to get rid of lava? Drop it in the ocean? Na, he'll just turn to water. This is very problematic... wait, I know. Blow him up. He can't recuperate from that. As long as he's matter, he can get blown up. Milo, where is Anna? You need to tell me!
Milo: CALM DOWN! I’ll blow him up got it, and Anna (uses Hank’s ability*. She’s still down at Velon’s place... but you CAN’T go... Remember Micheal & Lucy’s lives are on the line!
Yamairo: Fine Anna should be able to take care of Velon.
Milo: Right and I’ll deal with Ray.

Milo simply focused, “charging” Ray, and then a massive explosion took place.

Battle Field

The Choppers land, and out come several armed men, German appearing to be leading the men. Anna backs up clearly scared.

Anna: Crap... it's that guy... that Yamairo told us about... he can block powers...
German: Ello Anna, nice to see you again.
Anna: I can’t say the same.
Velon: My My, this group is SO very disrespectful.
Anna: Damn... damn...

Anna gets up and charges German. He simply laughs takes out a gun, pulls the trigger, and moments later blood can be seen spewing through the air as a scream is heard.

Narrator: NO! It seems the Agency's cruelty has no limits, as German formerly thought of as an ally has seemingly ended Anna's life. Do these gun shots spell out the end for our explosive heroine? And what of the rest of Dave's team? And with Ray defeated, can Milo and Yamairo now focus on stopping Zulan? How will Rail fare against Zulan, and with Joe's return, does this spell out the end for Katy and Abigail? Find out on the next Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:29 am

Chapter 66: A Rapist’s Revenge

Velon: My My, this group is SO very disrespectful.
Anna: Damn... damn...

Anna gets up and charges German. He simply laughs takes out a gun, pulls the trigger, and moments later blood can be seen spewing through the air as a scream is heard. Anna was then seen, bullet hole’s and all. German smiled putting the gun back in his pocket.

Velon: Good, she was the most bothersome.
German: Yeah, so now what?
Velon: Well what are these agents standing around for? ROUND UP the others, and ship them off to the holding facility.
Agents: SIR YES SIR!

The agents moved around, picking up the bodies of Dave, Sandra, Harry, Filipe, and Troy taking them into the choppers.

Outside Room 212

Meanwhile Joe is fighting Katy, as Katy throws a punch, Joe opens a portal letting her fall into it. Another portal opens above Joe, and as Katy comes out Joe delivers a hard uppercut to her stomach.

Katy: Arg...
Joe: You can't win.

Joe then kicks Katy away. Wave is seen using a sound blast to send Abigail flying into a wall.

Abigail: Damn it, I can't get near him...

Katy is sent to the ground by another one of Joe’s kicks, as Wave charges Abigail, opening his mouth once more. Abigail sends several vectors at Wave, but the sound manipulator unleashes a sonic scream sending Abigail, and her vectors flying backwards. Katy appears to be looking around but the portal appears above her and Joe comes out kicking her in the back of the head.

Joe: Why don't you try that attack you used before?
Katy: Why, so I can put myself in worse shape then I'm already in? I made that mistake once, I'm not doing it again.
Joe: Now Katy, I finally get to kill you.
Katy: Damnit. How can I hit him when I can't touch him?

At the hospital

Milo simply focused, Charging Ray, and then a massive explosion took place. Milo looked around at the parking lot now completely destroyed, and he unfroze time.

Milo: I’ll go finish Zulan off.

Room 212

With Yamairo gone, Rail had flung himself on top of Zulan. Both fell to the ground, as Zulan tried to use his liquification ability. Rail simply “phased” again, getting back on his feet, and solidifying. Rail took out a needle, a clear liquid seen.

Rail: Okay crazy man want an injection?
Zulan: HOW DARE YOU!

Rail charged forward, becoming intangible, and at the last minute becoming physical to inject Zulan with the needle. With the injection successful, Zulan fell backwards. Rail smiled, picking up Zulan’s body, and turning to Benjamin.

Rail: Eh whatever... Boss will be more happy… I got this ugly MOFO back.

With that Rail turned intangible, leaving the room. Milo arriving in the room, moments after Rail’s departure. He looked around spotting Benjamin’s body.

Milo: DANG IT! Zulan escaped, I best go tell Yamairo.

Yamairo however teleported in, now putting his sword away he looked around.

Yamairo: Did you blow up Zulan as well?
Milo: No... he’s gone.
Yamairo: Great, what about Katy, and Abigail?
Milo: OH! I’ll go find them.

Milo uses Hank’s ability, and teleports away. As he arrives he see’s Joe coming out of a portal this time holding a knife, but Milo moves quickly using telekinesis to suspend Joe in mid air. He brings him over to him, and grabs him.

Milo: LISTEN closely bub don’t you EVER touch my friend again!
Wave: BUZZ OFF!

Wave unleashed a blast of sound on Milo, sending the mimc spiraling into a wall near him. Wave then moved forward grabbing Joe, both being converted into pure sound. Milo got up, quickly creating an orb of light, only to see Wave and Joe had already escaped.

Milo: NO! Can’t I capture anyone. *Sighs* Abi, Katy are you two okay?
Katy: It's nothing I can't recover from I guess.
Abigail: Same, besides some nasty bruises I'll be alright.
Milo: I’ll be the judge of that, let’s get back to the warehouse.

Milo then teleported all three of them away.

Narrator: And so the hospital war is over. However the Heroes struggle's are hardly done. With Anna dead, and the Agency having several of their allies captive. Will Yamairo's team succeed in stopping this new organization? And what did Rail inject Zulan with? With Zulan captured, this leaves Milo once again The Agency's main target. Will Milo be the next to fall, and now it seems Joe has allied himself with the Agency. And will Benjamin remain at the hospital? Find out on the next action packed Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:43 pm

Heroes Uprising: The Story. - Page 3 End_of_the_line_by_elpinoy
Chapter 67: Kathy Flonz: The Cold Blooded Giantess

The Agency Facility

Several armed men were seen moving around the facility, some near cell area’s, others near rooms were people were inside typing away at laptops. Right now Dave, Filipe, Harry, Sandra, and Troy had been taken to an area filled with holding cells. Near their location German, Velon, and Dimitri seemed to be engaged in a three way conversation.

German: Exactly like I’ve told you several times, I can leave this place, because the cells block powers.
Dimitri: So your saying even when you LEAVE the base, their powers are STILL blocked.
Velon: Dimitri, just shut up.
Dimitri: B..But...
Velon: SHUT UP!
Dimitri: Yes Sir...
Velon: Well then how are Michael and Lucy doing?
German: Concerned about their well being?
Velon: Yes actually I am. We need them alive, or making deals with Ventro may not be as easy as it was to do today.
German: Right, follow me, there with Ms. Flonz

German lead Velon, and Dimitri into a large room, were a girl in her early twenties could be seen playing with what appeared to be dolls. However as German lead them over to Kathy, it seemed two of the dolls looked identical to Michael, and Lucy.

Kathy: GERMAN! Was sup?
German: Ello Kathy, these...
Kathy: Mr. Rosta, and Dimitri!
Dimitri: How come I don’t get called Mr.?
Kathy: Guess you’re just not important enough.
Velon: *Snickers*
Kathy: Are they here for Michael and Lucy?

Kathy scooped up the Michael and Lucy look a likes, and held them up. Upon further inspection it could be seen the doll sized people WERE Michael, and Lucy.

Dimitri: Christ... I’ve heard of midgets... but...
Kathy: Laughing No, this is my power, size alteration!
???: Yo I’m back, and I got trash.

Kathy, German, Velon, and Dimitri turned around to see Rail walking in carrying Zulan’s body. He dropped the serial killer to the floor, and sighed.

Kathy: GET THAT MESS OUT OF MY ROOM!
Rail: Don’t get your panties in a bunch! I just need to know where the dang cell area is.
German: Follow me.

Rail scooped up Zulan’s body, and German led him out of the cell area. Moments later they were heading down the hallway.

Cell Area

Filipe: huh... what happened..?
Harry: They captured us.
Filipe: Wha...

Filipe tries to use his powers to no avail.

Filipe: Fuck...Troy, Sandra?
Troy: Here... but hurt...
Sandra: I'm okay.
Dave: I’m good as well, thanks for asking.
Troy: *mumbles something the others don't fully here.*
Harry: But Anna... she's...
Filipe: Oh no... DAMN THEM!! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE THEY'RE GOING TO PAY!!
Troy: Easier said then done pale.
Sandra: So... anybody got any ideas?
Dave: Yeah, we can stay alive.
Troy: Escape ideas idiot.

The Warehouse

At the Warehouse area, Milo, Yamairo, and some of the others were sitting around, tears streaming down their faces the picture of the deceased Anna.

Milo: Anna’s... gone. I can’t believe I helped that German dude!
Yamairo: WHAT!

Yamairo teleports to the location, and brings back Anna's body.

Yamairo: Anna... THOSE BASTARDS! THEY HAVE TO PAY!
Katy: We have to come up with a plan. We need the others.

Soon Frank enters the room, he quickly spots Anna.

Frank: What... how'd this happen?
Nate: HOW? Anna got killed, probably one of the jerks in this new group Milo and them fought.
Frank: Fuck, I feel like I should have been there.
Yamairo: No... no plan... I'm going back... AND I'M KILLING WHOEVER DID IT BEFORE THEY EVE-
???: And make yourself a killer...
Yamairo: What?

He turns around, and sees Fawkes.

Fawkes: Hey lad. This is not the time to lose it Yama. Keep it together. Hey, Milo, find that Ledge guy and take his blood. His blood can bring people back. I've been traveling, doing my research. Hurry kiddo, before her body becomes to decomposed.
Milo: RIGHT!

Milo focused using Hank’s Clairvoyant power once more, before teleporting away.

Katy: Thinking about it, what did happen to the others?
Fawkes: The others were most likely captured by someone waiting to test people like us. Anyway, Holst, start painting boy. See if anything comes up...

Holst picks up is notebook and stars painting. He paints several things, including Zulan screaming, Velon lifting a submarine, and Ray alive.

Narrator: And so tragedy has struck the group, upon learning of Anna's death, and the capture of their friends. However it seems Fawkes's return has inspired hope in the group once more. Will Milo be able to save Anna's life with Ledge's blood, and what of Holst's new arsenal of paintings? What are the extents of Ms. Flonz's ability, and what hope does the group have against specials with seemingly invincible powers? Find out on the next Heroes Uprising!

Last edited by Hercule Satan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Chapter 68: The Revival

Katy: Thinking about it, what did happen to the others?
Fawkes: The others were most likely captured by someone waiting to test people like us. Anyway, Holst, starting painting boy. See if anything comes up...

Holst picks up is notebook and stars painting. He paints several things, including Zulan screaming, Velon lifting a submarine, and Ray alive.

Nate: VELON can lift a submarine... what the heck is his power?
Katy: We know once thing, Velon must be damn strong if he defeated the others.
Abigail: So is Zulan... but he actually looks to be in trouble.
Nate: Great... I’m becoming more useless. Well if we revive Anna then, at least we can learn what this man is capable of.

Moments later Milo returned throwing Ledge to the ground, Milo then quickly used his new control over matter to bind Ledge’s hands and feet to the ground with chains. Milo then formed a needle, injecting Ledge, and drawing blood!

Ledge: WHAT THE HELL!? Man are you crazy!?
Milo: No, I’m perfectly sane!
Ledge: I’m getting my lawyer!
Milo: Go ahead, tell him how I just stopped you from committing an armed robbery!
Ledge: *Growls*
Milo: Now quiet.

Milo punched Ledge, and thanks to his superior strength was able to knock him out. He walked over to Anna, and injected her with the blood he’d drawn from Ledge. For a moment nothing happened, but then the color began to return to her face.

Katy: Is she... waking..?
Milo: Anna... Anna get up!
Nate: WAKE!

Anna suddenly wakes up with red eyes and blows up the wall she's facing.

Anna: OH MY!!!
Yamairo: ANNA! Calm down! CALM DOWN!
Anna: Yama... *she starts to cry* He was too strong... and then they... they...
Yamairo: We know. You gotta calm down. What can Velon do?
Anna: Magnetism... like that guy from X-Men... Magneto... exactly like him...
William: That means he's incredibly powerful.
Nate: Oh yay… another person with an extremely broken power.
Katy: Good to see your back Anna.
Abigail: Now we need to get the others back.
Milo: Anyway on to more pressing matters... Anna did you go to Heaven, or Hell?

………………..............
Ray was seen entering the Agency Base, his skin transmuted into metal, and Benjamin’s unconscious body slung over his back. He spotted German leaning against the door to Kathy’s room, and approached her.

Ray: Ello German, evening Kathy
Kathy: RAY! Your back! Hey look I got some new toys!

Kathy held up Lucy, and Michael. The two cops struggling to escape, they looked up in despair as yet another person involved in the Agency came.

Ray: Oh... well that’s nice... I’ll be taking Benjamin down to interrogation room.
German: I’m about to go to the cell area, I need to give the prisoners nourishment, they can’t die yet.

Ray nodded, and German left. Kathy set Lucy and Michael down. She licked her lips, and took a seat on her bed.

Kathy: So how are you two doing?
Lucy: Not very good actually. TAKE THIS!

She pulls a concealed knife from her shoe and tosses it at Kathy's left eye. The giantess quickly took to the floor, as the small blade had scraped against her face. Moments later Kathy, and German were seen carrying some tray’s in the cell area. They set the tray’s down, and spread out handing out moldy Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches.

German: If you don’t want your food, go ahead and starve it will bring me pleasure to watch you suffer.
Kathy: Oh and Welcome to the prison!
Filipe: Whatever... hey, do you know if a girl named Anna got brought in?
German: The idiot who charged me? I killed her, she was pretty pathetic. No flat out idiotic, she even KNEW I negated abilities... yet she still charged.
Kathy: *Pushes German* Hey! You’re a Jerk.
German: Now what?
Kathy: Jerk..Jerk..Jerk.
German: I’m going to end up killing her one of these days...

Kathy walked over to Troy, using her ability to reduce him to doll size. She then scooped him up in the palm of her hand, and pushed him down.

Kathy: Your Troy, that arsonist right? I’m Kathy!
Troy: Yeah, and I can already tell your a massive bitch.
Kathy:* Sniffs* Your not really nice.
Troy: I'm sure your heartbroken over it.
Kathy: This is why you’re in a cell!

She reduced him to normal size, before taking her leave. Troy folding his arms, as German left as well. Dave looked at Troy, shock written all over his face.

Dave: ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED!?

Narrator: And so our heroes continue to fight through various trials and tribulation's. Now it seems Ray has come back to life, and has gotten Benjamin to the Agency. What is this interrogation room, and what fate awaits the muscle headed gang leader? How did Ray return to the land of the living, and what fate awaits the heroes in the hands of the Agency? Now with Anna back, what mysterious will we learn about the after life, and how does the group plan to take action against Velon? Find out on the next Action packed HEROES UPRISING!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Chapter 69: Reluctant Reunions

The Next Day in Pennsylvania

Isabel is walking down the street when she sees a man stalking a girl.

Isabel: Hey...wait...isn't that Jessie...

She uses her wind control to send the man flying several miles back, and runs up to Jessie.

Isabel: HEY! JESSIE!
Jessie: ISY!
Milo: GIRLS!
Isabel/Jessie: Milo…..
Milo: T_T…
Isabel: MILO! What now? Look, I already told Yama I'm done with it. I don't want to have to see that bastard Troy again. So you can just bite me. Seriously, next time someone passes by here, I zap them. I can do it without killing now
Milo: I was just saying hi. Sad I thought you guys were my friends
Jessie: I’m your friend..Milo..it’s just you know..last Wednesday..you bought me some ice cream, and we ended up in a fight against..an army of rats
Milo: Sorry….But Look you guys need to come with me. There’s a new group made out of people with powers, and they kidnapped some of our friends!
Isabel: You have my powers. You have Yama. What else do you need!? You sure as hell don't need me! Please, just leave me alone. I just want to get back to my normal life again. I'll help this once, but after, I'm through!
Jessie: Fine, I'll come It would be nice to have a definite purpose in my life *laugh* and not have to go to school.
Milo: GREAT! I was gonna bring you guys regardless of what you said.

Milo focused, and the group teleported away. They arrived in the warehouse where the members of the group were spread out eating breakfast. Ledge had joined them, but his feet where cuffed.

The Cell Area

Kathy and German were in the cell area, the trays on the ground. In the Cells Filipe, Harry, Troy, Dave, and Sandra were seen eating bacon and eggs. Kathy was leaning against a wall with smile on her face, and German was nibbling on a granola bar.

German: This is unfair! The prisoners get fucking eggs. And I get a breakfast..bar
Kathy: How do you like the food? I made it myself! 
Troy: Aaah I see, that’s why it taste’s like horse shit
Dave: Don’t mind him, I think it tastes good. Dang it…Troy’s gonna get us killed. T_T..
Kathy: Aaww. Thanks!
Filipe: Why are you such a psychotic bitch anyway? I just want to know. And are you masochist as well as sadistic?. Because sooner or later, I'm going to make you and the rest of your friends suffer for Anna's death.
Kathy: Now that wasn't very nice

She marched over time, unleashing her power once more. She reduced him to size of an inch in height, before scooping him up, and thumping him causing Filipe to fall down.

Filipe: You known...I can send chills down your spine if let me
Kathy: haha..that's funny I'm too hot to be cold
German: Idiot..

She then hugs Filipe, pressing the miniature men against her breasts. He managed to pull his head back, so he could talk.

Filipe: is it me, or does she like the attention? Yeah, one could argue you're too hot to be cold...now, could you please make me at least tall enough not to suffocate in your breast please?

Kathy:*Giggle's* Nope. I have a better idea

Kathy stopped hugging him, and dropped Filipe in-between her cleavage.

Filipe: Aweeeeeesomeee....NO!... but it's so comfy...
Kathy: Let’s play a game! Twisted Evil

The Warehouse
Yamairo: JESSIE! How you doing? Have you been practicing control like I told you
Milo: Just Say Yes..
Jessie: yep, I haven't had any trouble. no demons.
Milo: Well I've gotten everyone, let's go in, grab our friends, and bust some heads.
Nate: That Rhyme's
Fawkes: All this amounts to nothing. We need a plan
Yamairo: our best bet is for Isabel and Milo to cause a distraction, while me, Fawkes and William go in and save them. All we need to do is get the German away from the cells.
Milo: Well we just need to knock German out, then rescuing the others should be simple.
Anna: I bet they're torturing them...I hope they're alright...
Holst: I dunno...I think they'll make it
Yamairo: Okay, so it's decided. The rest of us stay here and hope to god the others make it. It's hardly smart for all of us to go in.
Frank: Good luck then.
Abigail: Hope you can do it.
Katy: Stay safe you guys.

Holst’s eyes go blank, and suddenly he paints of a picture of Filipe in between two gigantic breasts, a smile on his face. Anna's eyes turn red.

Milo: Oh… My... God… I WANT TO GET CAPTURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narrator: And to the chaos continues! It seems the shrunken Filipe has found his way into the hands, or in this case the breasts of a sadistic seductress? Will he be able to get out his current situation, will he even try? What Game does Kathy have in store for the ice cold hero, and what of the rescue mission? Will defeating the German be as easy as Milo makes it out to be!? Find out on the next action packed Heroes Uprising!!!!!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:48 am

Chapter 70: Sexual Torture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcT_HTaZa5g&fmt=18 (For Kathy's part)

Kathy stopped hugging him, and dropped Filipe in-between her cleavage.

Filipe: Aweeeeeesomeee....NO!... but it's so comfy...
Kathy: Let’s play a game!

Moments later Kathy was slightly pushing her breasts together, Filipe sighing with joy, and other “stuff”. German re-entered the room to get the trays, simply staring at the current situation.

Filipe: Seriously... stop... niiice... It's starting to hurt... and yet, this is probably the best way to die ...ever!
Harry: Pervert...
German: I need two things a new job, and therapy... lots and lots of therapy.
Filipe: This is getting to be highly uncomfortable. Please stop... Kathy right? Please stop, seriously!
Kathy: HAHAHA! NO! This is tooooo fun!
Troy: *Watching what he can* Seriously... is this how it's really going to end, crushed in that bitches breast...
Filipe: OW!
Kathy: Oh fine, I’ll stop.

Kathy lifted him out of her breast, then sniffed, and licked him. She giggled, and looked down at him.

Kathy: You taste good... do you were cologne?
Filipe: i r unconformables.
Harry: We're gonna die in between a chick breasts... a year a go, I would have said "no fucking way".
Troy: If I get out of here...

The Warehouse

Holst’s eyes go blank, and suddenly he paints of a picture of Filipe in between two gigantic breasts, a smile on his face. Anna's eyes turn red.

Milo: Oh… My... God… I WANT TO GET CAPTURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yamairo: I feel sorry... for both of them...

Objects are now blowing up all around the warehouse.

Milo: Let’s GO!
Nate: I’m coming!
Anna: I'm going too...
Yamairo: I figured... dear god that poor girl... and I don't think it's a good idea.
Milo: Yeah yeah let’s go save the world, I wanna meet the chick.
Yamairo: She indicates signs of Sadism. In short, she gets off on causing pain. She's a nut case. Be careful.
Katy: If she doesn't kill him on purpose it could easily happen by mistake. You guys should hurry.
Milo: Let’s move out!

Milo teleported himself, Nate, Anna, and Yamairo outside the Agency facility, however they appeared at an entrance near the cell area.

Milo: Okay then, we need to move out, and get some information about this group’s motives.
Yamairo: At this point, there is no time. Me and Anna well teleport in when you start the distractions. Get ready. Isabel, do your stuff!

Isabel starts to focus, and clouds gather around. Thunder starts to rain down on the base.

In the Interrogation Room.

Ray: Yes… Dimitri for the last effing time I CANNOT be killed by conventional means, though I was completely destroyed yesterday. Being a molecule manipulator I was able to reform myself!
Dimitri: So you mean.
Ray: If you ask another question I will incinerate you.
Dimitri: Got it.
Ray: Anyway with Zulan recaptured, the formula’s development is good, it’s nearly complete. Soon we will have a stable formula, capable of removing powers via injection.
Blot: Good, if we manage to complete the formula, then we simply need to kill Ventro, and Zulan of course.
Benjamin: Wait a minute, you guys are going to KILL that little runt? I’m loving this group more and more.
Joe: I ain’t got no complaints either.
Blot: *hears storm* Hey wait a minute, a storm just began. Dimitri check the security system, I think we may have some uninvited guests.
Dimitri: *Eyes flash blue* Yes… we definitely do.

In the Cell area

Sandra: *hears thunder* A storm.
Troy: Oh it's a storm alright.

Yamairo takes Anna and Nate and teleports outside the torture room, and takes a peek, the others not noticing.

Yamairo: You guys hold it...

Yamairo walks a few steps back.

Yamairo: This should be far enough.
Anna: You think.

Yamairo teleports just behind Kathy and hits her in the back of the head, knocking her out.

Anna: AND NOW FOR THE OTHER!

Anna runs in quick and tackles the German. Outside Dimitri has came bringing a M16 he spots Isabel generating a storm, and Milo sitting in criss cross unaffected by the atmospheric changes.

Dimitri: HEY! YOU STOP THIS STORM RIGHT NOW!

Narrator: It seems another epic clash with the Agency is starting up! Yamairo's team gathered all the members at the warehouse, before forming a squad to rescue the others. With German ready for the combat, and the Agency prepared for a counterattack do the heroes stand a chance? Find out on the next Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Chapter 71: The Intruder’s Fate

Anna: AND NOW FOR THE OTHER!

Anna runs in quick and tackles the German. Outside Dimitri has came bringing a M16 he spots Isabel generating a storm, and Milo sitting in criss cross unaffected by the atmospheric changes.

Dimitri: HEY! YOU STOP THIS STORM RIGHT NOW!
Isabel: MY ASS!

Isabel uses her winds to trap Dimitri in a hurricane. Back inside, German managed to pull free of Anna, who managed to get his gun away, but now has to deal with Yamairo.

Yamairo: Alright... let's do this.

He pulls out his sword. German jumps to the side, grabbing his gun, and firing. He quickly stands up, as a bullet flies towards Yamairo. He gets shot in the shoulder, but bounces back and quickly kicks the gun from the German's hand. Anna gets back up and clobbers him with a nearby chair, knocking him out.

Yamairo: Perfect... alright, Anna, get everyone out!

Anna sets Sandra and Harry free. She picks up Troy and Filipe, who are still shrunken.

Yamairo: Alright, let's get the hell out of here!
Sandra: Glad to see you Yama.
Troy: I have to agree with her.
Anna: What about Nate?
Yamairo: Damn!
Anna: And Filipe and Troy? We need to bring the slut to or we may never get them back.
Yamairo: Point taken... let’s go.
???: *Cough* Wait… help me.

Yamairo turns to see Zulan, the latter cell bars.

Control Room

Nate entered a room filled with computers, in his right hand a flash drive could be seen. He sighed, as he walked over to the main desk top in the center of the room. He plugged it in, and took a seat on a spin chair.

Nate: Okay... great, now I’ve went from a cop to a computer hacker in two weeks.

Nate looked at the computer, the flash drive beginning to download the various files off the desktop. However he managed to catch some words off an article about a vaccine for the “condition.”

Nate: *Mutters* A Vaccine... who the heck are these people, CDC?
???: I suppose, you could associate us with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention... since we are trying to get rid of a very bad sickness.
Nate: wha. This is BAD! VERY BAD!

Nate turned around, to see Blot who was wearing an expensive suit. Blot raised his hand, and electricity began to gather in the palm of his hand.

Nate: Woah..woah let’s talk about this.
Blot: No, there’s nothing to talk about, this Agency doesn’t appreciate intruders!
Nate: Wait I. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Blot simply fired a blast of electricity into Nate, who fell to the ground burned and unconscious. Blot walked over to Nate, firing a second blast. This much smaller blast hit the flash drive destroying it. He then touched Nate turning both of them into electricity, that then flew into the main desk top. Back with the others noises are suddenly heard from Kathy’s pocket, causing everyone to take their attention from Zulan.

Yamairo: What the!?

He goes near her and finds Lucy and Michael.

Lucy: oh thank god!
Michael: Hallelujah Damn it… no more giant ass.
Yamairo: No problem. As for you Zulan.... I should leave you to die. But I'm not like you. I never will be. And by the looks of it, you're powerless now. I can see no better punishment than that.

He pulls Zulan out of his cell.

Anna: Try anything funny and we murder you!
Zulan: Don’t worry, I’ve never been much of the comedic type.

Yamairo takes everyone and teleports them to the warehouse.

William: Oh my!
Yamairo: Don't let her (points at Kathy) wake up. And keep an eye on Zulan. For now, don't kill him. I have to go back for Nate.

He teleports back, tosses the German into a cell, and leaves in search of Nate.

Back outside.

Dimitri is seen back on leveled ground, and is controlling two helicopters both firing sprays of bullets. Milo is unleashing beams of light to destroy the bullets, as they come their way.

Milo: ISABEL! Do something! I can’t keep this up all day!
Dimitri: GIVE UP! Now for the missile.

One of the helicopters fired a missile, but Milo simply made the missile explode in mid air using Anna’s power. He then flew over to Dimitri, tackling him. Dimitri kicked him off and started to get back on his feet. Milo jumped up, creating a light orb in his right hand.

Milo: ENOUGH! I’m tired of this fight, do one, ONE more thing, and I will blast your face off!
Dimitri: WAIT WAIT!
Milo: Now w...

Milo was stopped mid sentence, as a car slammed into him. Milo was hit, and sent flying the sound of cracking bones heard. Dimitri used his ability, pointing towards the garage area, causing more cars to zoom towards the downed Milo, who’s wounds began to heal.

Isabel: YOU ROTTEN!

Isabel uses her thunders to quickly hit every vehicle. Multiple explosion’s go off, and pieces of metal are scattered across the field.

Isabel: Next one is aimed at your HEAD!
Dimitri: Oh crap… I’m out of vehicle’s now, hopefully the damage won’t be deducted from my pay check T_T.

Narrator: And so the action packed battle's against the Agency continue. Thanks to some excellent swordsmanship, Yamairo managed to defeat German, and rescue the others. However now it appears Zulan is de-powered, or is he? What will formerly powered serial killer do now? And what of Dimitri? Will Isabel choose to take his life, and now it appears Blot has taken Nate. With Kathy taken hostage as well, what will Yamairo's team do now? Find out on the next action packed Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:22 am

Chapter 72: The Enemies Past

The Warehouse

At the warehouse the group was sitting around, while Katy looked over at the shrunken Troy, Filipe, Michael, and Lucy who were sitting down on a table.

Katy: What the hell, you guys are so small..?
Troy: It was this bitch. *points at Kathy.*
Lucy: Let’s set the bitch on fire! Come on Troy!
Michael: Woah woah...
Troy: Believe me, I'd love to. To bad we need her to get back to normal.
Filipe: And... besides killing her seems extreme no?
Holst: I kinda painted your torture... best you shut up now...

Anna is seen behind Filipe, her eyes red. At this point Yamairo reappeared, alone.

Filipe: Oh crap...
Yamairo: Nate's gone!
Frank: Gone?
Yamairo: YES he...

Then Milo teleported in with Isabel, the weather manipulator went to take a seat at the table. While Milo looked over in Yamairo’s direction.

Milo: Okay, so I assume everything went according to plan, I...
Zulan: Hello Milo.
Milo: Hey... anyway Yamairo... Wait a minute.. ZULAN!!!!!!
Zulan: Yes, that’s what they call me.

Milo suddenly used telekinesis, sending Zulan flying into a wall. Milo then raised his hand, gathering light.

Milo: SO! You thought you could...
Zulan: WOAH WOAH! MILO! Chill we need...
Milo: The ONLY thing I need is for you to be gone!
Yamairo: MILO VENTRO! Stop!!
Milo: What do you mean stop!? This is Zulan!
Yamairo: Yes I can clearly see that! However he’s been de-powered! He’s no longer a threat.
Zulan: AND I have info about the Agency. You don’t think I just sat there, and rotted for two weeks did you?
Milo: Well, I’ll just read your mind.

Milo focused, and suddenly grabbed his head in pain. Zulan was seen smiling, as Milo stumbled backwards. Yamairo took out his sword, and Anna charged the floor around Zulan.

Zulan: Calm down. I NEVER said I was de-powered
Yamairo: Oh no, come to think of it he didn’t.
Milo: So you still have your powers?!
Yamairo: It doesn’t matter! Milo you need to find Nate, I can’t find him. He’s not at the base!
Milo: OH NO!
Zulan: You see, I KNOW where Nate is. I was captured before. See you guys were NOT in the main Agency building, they just wanted to use that building to lead Milo into a trap. You didn’t find it strange, that you guys were the ONLY prisoners... for an organization with such fiances.
Harry: Get on with it!
Filipe: I’m sorry I didn’t realize a prison had to have a certain number of prisoners before it could be considered a main base!
Zulan: Okay then let me get to the point. My powers were dampened, not taken. If you help me get my powers back, THEN I’ll tell you where Nate is.
Yamairo: I have a better idea we can use you to distract Kathy when she wakes up.
Sandra: I’m all for that plan.
Zulan: On second thought... I feel like engaging in a conversation.
Yamairo: I thought you would.
Zulan: Anyway after Milo defeated me, two days later a man with control over his molecular structure came to free me. He easily defeated the darkness demons left to guard me, and injected me with something. I was then taken to a facility where there were hundreds of other evolved humans locked away. See I met a bunch of scientists, who interested in studying my blood, they wanted to use my blood to find a way to create a formula to remove abilities. Their theory was since my ability allowed me to gain powers, with the proper experimentation they could reverse the effects, to take powers.

Hence the reason they were also interested in Milo, and anyone with multiple powers. The Formula can only be completed with a multi powered special’s blood, of course they didn’t know that. See originally they formed the group to track and monitor evolved humans. If they discovered a dangerous special they would lock him up, recruit them into the Agency, or Kill them. Their job was to hide us from the rest of the world, however they ran into a really dangerous special with multiple abilities. The fight was massive, after it they had to erase several memories, cover their tracks, and they decided it was becoming too difficult to hide specials.

They came up with the plan to remove powers all together. Now problem is at first they began just kidnapping specials, and locking them up. THEY didn’t know they needed a multi-powered being, so they experimented on everybody. That being said they kidnapped thousands, possibly millions of people. Now then, that’s where Kathy comes in her job was to reduce the prisoners to the size of ants, and with the prisoners new size’s they could keep millions. That being said the Agency has a hold of millions of miniature people In their main facility, and here’s the bad part.

Kathy here is a cannibal… so you can probably figure out what happens to the disobedient prisoners. Scratch that... they dispose of hundreds of prisoners a day, if Kathy is unavailable they simply kill them with other means. But they usually let Kathy eat them, that way there’s no evidence of said prisoners existence. She’s also their main interrogation and torture missions. Again it’s easier to get info out of someone, when you can rip off their arms or crush them under your pinkie. Their other two core members are German and Dimitri. The power negator, and the technology manipulator. Without those three, the organization would fall apart.
Yamairo: So, without Kathy, they're down... awesome!
Filipe: When can I go back to normal.
Yamairo: When she wakes up.
Lucy : WHAT!? I don’t wanna see that girl moving again!
Fawkes: And let me guess, they gave you the formula right Zulan?
Zulan: Yes, that is the reason for my dampened abilities.
Milo: Also Yamairo, we don’t need to wake Kathy, I’m a mimic remember.

He simply focused, and Filipe, Troy, Lucy, and Michael were brought back to normal size. He went over to Lucy giving her a hug and kiss.

Milo: Look Lucy I’m going to need you to stay here, I can’t risk you getting kidnapped again.
Lucy: B.. But.. Milo...
Milo: Hey look. HEY MICHAEL! Come over here.

Milo walked over to a corner to talk to Lucy, and Michael privately.

Zulan: Anyway I’m leaving.
Fawkes: Hold on! You didn’t tell us where Nate was!
Zulan: Oh right. He’s in a facility in the Nevada Desert, near Vegas. Here Have James read my mind for exact co-ordinates.
James: Done.
Zulan: Well then, I’ll be off. Oh one more question... where’s that girl with the darkness power?
Yamairo: I sent her to a safe place, her and her family. Why do you care?
Zulan: I have to add a little creativity to my arsenal. Twisted Evil

Zulan smiled evilly, and then headed off to the entrance.

Narrator: And so the story goes on. The Agencies history has been revealed, however could this mean there are OTHERS with multiple abilities? IF so what are they capable of? And can Nate be rescued!? And will Zulan regain his powers? Find out on the next Action packed Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Chapter 73: Lethal Theories

The Warehouse

Yamairo: I sent her to a safe place, her and her family. Why do you care?
Zulan: I have to add a little creativity to my arsenal.

Zulan smiled evilly, and then headed off to the entrance.

Yamairo: Wait a minute. You can't just leave. You've killed lots of people, including a friend of mine.
Troy: If your going to return to a crime life, take it from me, they won't allow that.
Zulan: And? I don’t have my abilities at full power, I’d struggle to kill one normal human, not to mention an evolved. And I wasn’t a criminal, I was a Serial Killer. Regardless I haven’t killed that many people.
Yamairo: I don't care about the numbers. You're staying!
Troy: So what's our next move from here? We can get around German and take the others. Though the boss won't be easy.
Katy: Plus Joe won't stop chasing me until one of us are dead, I know he won't.
Yamairo: You forget, other than you and Zulan, they all share one common fault... they can't beat me. So, we can either stay here and wait for them to continue and finish the drug, or we can all attack at the same time and bring them down.
Filipe: I don't know...
Anna: I'm with him!
Fawkes: So am I!
Troy: I'm up for it.
Frank: Me to, I'm not missing out again.
Abigail/Sandra/Katy: “nods in agreement.”

Zulan just laughed, and then sighed.

Zulan: Yamairo you’re an overconfident fool, you don’t stand a chance against the Agency, your relying on your ability, but that’s the same mistake, you expect things to be easy, you think you can just stop time, waltz in their, and slice and dice. Listen there are four abilities that are the same in terms of power, Time, Space, Energy, and Matter. Anyway, Can’t wait till you down Ray, he’s the guy who alters the molecular structures.
Yamairo: I hardly see how they can do anything if they are frozen. Besides, the only things that can move with my powers active are speedsters, light, and Abigail's vectors. If I freeze that Ray guy before he turns... he's a good as dead. Simple. And besides, Milo can handle him if not.
Troy: Kathy is down, so no worry about getting shrinking either. Ray is it, the one controlling matter, the boss, and German seems to be the 3 to focus on. They fall and it's over.
Zulan: Fine then Believe what you want, the Agency cannot be stopped. I’ve decided that I’ll be helping you guys out, because of my mother.
Milo: Your mother?
Zulan: Yes... it’s their fault my mother’s dead, and your fault. You people ruined my life.
Yamairo: What do you mean, we ruined your life?
Zulan: Yes, I hope you say that when you destroy the world.

At this point Holst’s eyes blanked out, and he drew a teenager, releasing a wave of energy on four other teens armed with knives.

Yamairo: Self destruction. Overload. Yeah, I've heard the theories. It would take MUCH more people like us for that to happen. So calm down. As for that guy, if he is a energy user, then we may just have a chance. If you claim matter, energy, space and time are at the same level, what would happen if we had all four, and they had but one?
Zulan: You don’t seem to understand, the Agency is meant to deal with people like us, they have countermeasures for every possible situation, but I suppose having four would even the odds.
Frank: Looks like we'd have the edge.
Zulan: Anyway some more information, the formula I studied it, it will not remove powers, instead it will kill everyone. It’s a lethal virus, the thing is the Agency does not know this, their going to kill everyone, time is ticking.
Dave: Right, let’s move, Yamairo I’ll do this. Troy, Anna come on.

He reached out to touch them, teleporting the group away, arriving near the teen, who was hollering like a fool, after unleashing a wave of energy. The teens who had been hit by the wave, quickly ran away in fear.

Teen: YEAH! DON’T MESS WITH CHULANCE!!!!!!!!!
Anna: Bloody Hell he’s an odd one!
Dave: I’ll say...
Troy: Hey kid we need to talk to you.
Chulance: What? More of you gangbangers wanna take me on!? I told you I’m going to clean up the streets of LA NO MATTER WHAT!
Anna: No, we're like you. We can do stuff.

Anna's eyes turn red, and a nearby lamp post explodes.

Anna: See? We want to help you. Train you so you can master your powers.
Chulance: WOAH REALLY!? I haven’t figured out my power yet, but I can use it well enough to take down gangsters.
Dave: Well let’s go.
Chulance: Where we headed off to?
Troy: A warehouse these guys runs, Dave let’s go.

Before Dave could teleport them, Chulance suddenly teleported the group back to the warehouse, he looked around now confused.

Chulance: Wut..
Anna: Dave was that YOU!?
Dave: N-No! It’s another mimic!
Troy: Great… another Milo.
Filipe: Yama... now there's two people that are too strong for fucking words...
Yamairo: I know. This is weird.
Milo: Huh, there’s more people like me, I guess it makes since. I’m Milo... Milo Ventro. I guess I can give you some pointers focus on me, concentrate and do this.

Milo focused, making fire surround his right hand. Chulance tried, and failed to duplicate Milo’s pryokinetic feat.

Chulance: Name’s Chulance and I can’t seem to make the fire.
Yamairo: Either way, Milo, time to get back on track. Locate the base.
Milo: Already did.

Milo pointed to a painting, he drew of the base, and turned his attention back to Chulance.

Chulance: What’s going on?
Milo: I’ll explain you see…

Narrator: And the beans have been spilled, despite the Agency's good intentions, it seems their formula may result in the end of all life! Can the Heroes stop the Agency from releasing the formula? And what ability does Chulance wield, is he another mimic? Find out on the next action packed Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Chapter 74: Restoration of Evil

Chulance listened as Milo explained all the events that were taking place involving the Agency capturing people with abilities, and working on a formula that could wipe out their kind.

Chulance: HOLY! There gonna kill us all!
Milo: Well not on purpose, but there evil regardless.
Chulance: Well, I can come with you, my ability is crazy strong right!
Fawkes: No. You're staying here. I'll help ya with your ability.
Chulance: What the hell! You guys brought me here cuz of my power! So why the hell cant I go!? My powers manifest when I’m in danger!
Fawkes: Look, at the moment, you can't do anything. You'd just end up getting in the way. And, what you said is kinda true. Your power comes when your in trouble... But first you need to learn to use it at will.
Chulance: Fine, let’s get this training started.

Milo is about to teleport everyone, when Yamairo stops him.

Milo: What now Yama? We need to move!
Yamairo: No, what if the Agency decides to attack. We need some people to stay.
Holst: I’m staying, I’m not much of a fighter.
William: I’ll stay as well, we need to guard that Kathy girl.
Yamairo: Alright and Harry you stay...
Harry: What WHY!?
Yamairo: Well you’re a bit reckless, and the ware-house group Is gonna need someone with raw power, anyway let’s move Milo.

Milo nods, and teleports the other members of the group to a hallway within the Agency base.

Filipe: Alright then, now what?
Zulan: I suppose this is the time when I show you the other captive Evolved humans.
Yamairo: Yes please do so.
Milo: Alright I’m heading to the main computer room, I’m going to gather all their files with Technopathy, I’ll meet up with you guys once I’ve collected all the information.

Milo teleported into the main computer room, while Zulan lead the group to the cell area where the Evolved humans were being kept.

Troy: So this is it huh...
Zulan: Yes, now then you all can play heroes, and free everyone.

Fillipe and Anna run around, and start freeing evolved humans. They eventually get to a cell with two. One is very short, and another tall, with a sort of retarded look on his face.

Gary: Jez Stew... now waht?
Stewart: Now we take advantage that they let us out... and take over the world!

James and Yamairo where near the other cells, and overhear this.

James: What?
Gary: Wat?
James: ...who are you guys?
Stewart: I'm Stewart, and this is Gary... and we are the most dangerous pair EVER!
Gary: jezz Stew... you sure?
Stewart: Silence Gary!

Sandra, Troy, Dave, Frank and Katy are also using their abilities to assist in freeing evolved humans while Zulan has made his way from the cell area, entering another room filled with syringes, he grins, as he grabs one, only to hear Ledge’s voice.

Ledge: So you’re planning to betray us!!
Zulan: Of course, I can’t hang around you dumb asses much longer, all this heroism is making me sick. So what, your going to kill me?
Ledge: That’s the idea.

Ledge pulls out a gun and points it at Zulan’s back, and puts his finger on the trigger.

Ledge: Let’s see if you can inject yourself faster than a speeding a bullet.
Zulan: Huh you know, I already have your ability, if you let me get mine back, then perhaps I can help you, I know this group is keeping around because of your blood, if you could leave you would.
Ledge: How do I know you won’t just slice and dice me?
Zulan: You don’t, but do you want to risk playing doctor with them forever? After all you are immortal.

Ledge removes his finger from the trigger, hesitating, and Zulan quickly injects himself, and right as he’s injecting the syringe into his arm, Ledge fires three bullets into Zulan’s chest, who falls to the ground blood pouring out his wounds.

Ledge: I sure as hell ain’t playing doctor forever, but you... bastard, you killed every member of my gang! I hope you enjoy hell.

Zulan starts laughing, standing up, the bullets are pushed out of his wounds, which heal immediately, and he grins as Ledge still holds the gun, Zulan simply uses telekinesis to pin him to a wall.

Ledge: The hell are you gonna do, cut me open again?
Zulan: No, that would be redundant would it not? I can’t kill you, your immortal, but I can make sure you won’t get in my way.

With a wave of his hand Ledge’s arms, and legs are surrounded in chains made of ice, and he also surrounds Ledge’s mouth in ice.

Zulan: See ya later Ledgey. I have bigger fish to fry.

Zulan sped off heading back to the prison area, where Yamairo, James, Filipe, Anna, Troy, Katy, and Sandra had managed to free everyone. With a flick of his wrist he tossed Sandra into one of the concrete walls.

Zulan: I’m back!
Troy: So you was gonna betray us!
Zulan: Of course you idiots, did you think I was on some path to Redemption?

Troy sends out a tunnel of flames, but Zulan easily evades with enhanced speeds.

Zulan: That it?
Filipe: Oh for the love of...
Anna: EAT THIS!

Filipe quickly turns to organic ice, while Anna eye's turn red again, and she focuses on the floor under Zulan. It explodes and sends him flying, Troy taking the opportunity to use another blast of fire on the now airborne Zulan.

Gary: hey Stew... they can do stuff too!
Stewart: Indeed they can. It seems one can use cryokinesis... and the other can uses flames. The girl manipulates potential energy and turns it to kinetic energy.
Gary: You're so smart Stew! You always know how stuff works!
Stewart: It's what I do

Zulan lands on the ground healing from his wounds, and he telekinetically grabs another person with powers, dragging them over to him. Katy, and Troy both attack with their respective elements, but Zulan uses his left hand to counter with a beam of radiation.

Man: HOLY HELP ME SHIT HELP ME!!!
Zulan: Oh don’t be so over dramatic.

Zulan cuts the evolved human open, scanning his brain at super speed, and tossing the body aside, as Dimitri, and Rail make their way to the cell division area armed.

Zulan: Oh yea, you two? Alright then, ooh In fa Red Vision not exactly offensive, but I can make it useful. Alright then Bitches it’s time to party!

Troy gathers fire, while Katy prepares to fire another Jet Stream, Frank summoning bone shaped blades, and Dave standing by Sandra a gun in hand, while Filipe, and Anna also get ready to fight, and Zulan gathers radiation.

Narrator: And so the battle begins, Zulan has used the group's own heroism to escape them, and get his abilities restored. Now with his new ability what devious plan does he have, and it seems Dimitri, and Rail have been sent to assist with the Situation? Will the Agency take them all down, or will Zulan come out victorious? What of Stewart, and Gary's plans for the world are they merely bumbling bafoons, or do they have much more sinister plans? What of Milo collecting of the Agency files? Will Chulance complete his training and where exactly is Nate? Find out on the next action packed Heroes Uprising!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3