Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes vs Bleach (All-out)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes vs Bleach (All-out)

Post by Chulance Wed May 26, 2010 6:14 am

Er..there past is not unknown. They where once childern, they had flash-back episodes. Hiro can kill everyone in Soul Society as babies, or their parents, I'm saying he kills all the Shinigami as kids.

Canfield doesn't need Telepaths, he just kills Aizen as soon as the fight starts. << Yammato could not kill the speedsters, they'd escape. Razz. Anyway if Ando supercharges Canfield, he can dump most of them into a Gravitational vortex. Seriously Canfield and Ando can demolish the heavy hitters in the bleach verse like Aizen, and Yammato.

This is a fight, they can see each other. <<

Heroes would strike first, Isaac painted it. Very Happy But really DL can phase in, and remove vital organs like the heart, or squeeze them, he can cause internal damage, and avoid any pain himself. Plus I've barely even spoke about Peter, and Sylar, they both have nuclear powers, not to mention Ted. Three living nuke's.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed May 26, 2010 3:56 pm

The point about Bleach is that they do shit that the normal heroes don't even dream of, and that isn't even going into their actual powers

I mean, Yamamoto can punch holes in people. Without so much as using any augmentation.

Yoruichi and Byakuya can transverse large distances in a matter of seconds, such is their mastery of flash steps

And Mayuri can easily develop strategies for the different heroes while they are handling the others

And again, Aizen needs only unsheathe his sword for this to end
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes vs Bleach (All-out) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Wed May 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Peter Petrelli wrote:Er..there past is not unknown. They where once childern, they had flash-back episodes. Hiro can kill everyone in Soul Society as babies, or their parents, I'm saying he kills all the Shinigami as kids..

i already said (with good points) that is impossible... im not arguing more on this! geek

Peter Petrelli wrote:Canfield doesn't need Telepaths, he just kills Aizen as soon as the fight starts. << Yammato could not kill the speedsters, they'd escape. Razz. Anyway if Ando supercharges Canfield, he can dump most of them into a Gravitational vortex. Seriously Canfield and Ando can demolish the heavy hitters in the bleach verse like Aizen, and Yammato..

Canfield could not do that to Aizen... only the telepaths could do something against him (you know that).
Yes, Ando and Canfield together could be planet busters.... black holes are the most powerfull force of the universe!!! the problem here is Aizen... if they see his shikai is all over!!! Aizen would make him and Ando attack his own universe of characters!

Peter Petrelli wrote:This is a fight, they can see each other. <<.

thats cheating...lol... no human in heroes verse can see undead individuals!!! if we make a match between the invisible man and kid krillin we can not remove powers... its unfair...lol... but fine!!! i grant you that wish Razz Razz

Peter Petrelli wrote:Heroes would strike first, Isaac painted it. Very Happy But really DL can phase in, and remove vital organs like the heart, or squeeze them, he can cause internal damage, and avoid any pain himself. Plus I've barely even spoke about Peter, and Sylar, they both have nuclear powers, not to mention Ted. Three living nuke's.

good point... if Isaac said, it must be true Laughing Laughing
The problem is DL catching a Bleach character... maybe a low level hollow?? but nothing more Wink
Nuclear power... i mentioned that... thats why i put Sylar, and Peter together with Canfield, the telepaths and Ando as the only characters that could fight against Bleach!! its like 9 characters Vs an entire universe... in my view this few individuals can not defeat many!! Only if Heroes strike first... their incredible powers could make the difference, even in less numbers!

So for me, if Heroes strike first they win!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 27, 2010 7:41 am

ER..yes Canfield can, Aizen dosen't have Black hole immunity. Canfield will dump him in one.

I'm saying Candice, Future Sylar, and Future Peter are immune to the Illusions because they all have the ability. Canfield can suck Aizen up before his Shikia is used. <<

DL lacks speed, your right. I think the big thing is Aizen, can we take Aizen out of this debate? I don't really like going up against Aizen, cuz it's not really a debate It's just "Aizen wins". Can we debate without Aizen in this?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Thu May 27, 2010 1:52 pm

you can have an hability, but that doesnt mean you are immune to that... remember that "fight" between Matt and his father!!

All heroes characters lack speed (when compared to the Bleach ones) with the speedsters as the only exceptions... so Aizen or everyone else would strike first against the heroes.... and because the speedsters could do nothing against Bleach, in my view Bleach verse would win, even without Aizen!!

More important than Aizen is the Bleach characters's speed when compared to the heroes verse.
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Hmm.

Some people are immune to the abilities, most in fact, it's just if you lack control you aren't. Example Hiro, Arnold, and Peter are all immune to time stops.

I see your point, speed might be big a issue, aside from the speedsters. Although you forget some speedsters are powerful Peter, Future Peter's, and Arthur, are all speedsters, with multiple abilities.

How about this Speed is equal. Now it's about abilities alone, and not Aizen's? Who wins
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Don Kanoji Smile
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:33 pm

He got his ass beat by a low tier Hollow..

What's he gonna do?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Milo Ventro wrote:He got his ass beat by a low tier Hollow..

What's he gonna do?

Dude Kanonji has Trollforce what does Hero's have against that?
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2