Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 15

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 15

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Sandra: Dave, why don't you go find Abby and David, I'll go after Shawkun myself.
Dave: Wait WHAT!!?
Sandra: I don't trust Shawkun for a second, he's dangerous Dave.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:13 pm

"Yamairo sits down on top of the deck, Isabel sitting with him"

Yamairo: I get a feeling that something is about to erupt...something bad

"Stew and Gary are also on top of the deck, seemingly uninterested in the events for now"

---

"Aaron is in the command bridge"

Aaron: Near...settled in?
Near: Yep, Menace was kind enough in settling me in...ready to help as I can

----

"Meanwhile, back in Genosha, we find James and myself in the manor. It's quiet, unlike usual"

James: This place is empty...
Me: I know...what with everyone gone
James: Where's Rachel?
Me: Around I guess...we really are going down a fucked up road aren't we
James: Yeah...we can only hope Milo knows what he's doing
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:09 pm

"Emma just hugs him."

Emma: It's ok Drac, Milo maybe strong, but we have Yamairo's hiding trick, with everyone working together, not even Milo can stop us! We'll beat the X Lords i know we will! We'll prove to them, that power dosen't mean anything Dracy, and I'll help you cuz I love you. Smile
"Dave stops her."

Dave: But Maybe Milo was right, I mean he's not coming after us, he's so strong now, Sandra please, I don't want him to get you, I don't want him after this family, I believe Shawkun's not changed, but why should we care? Were done with that, were safe here on Genosha with Abby, David, we have peace now..after so many years.
"Milo sighs, he bent down his head, and prayed, he was a bit frustrated, he knew he'd started something, no hero had done before, but he didn't care at this point, he was getting things worked out, he'd spoken to a few X Lords, Carmen popped in."

Milo: Carmen, get the plan started alright?
Carmen: Alright, Carmen Almighty to the rescue!

"Carmen clapped her hands, and then giggled, teleporting away, Milo caused his tv to flicker on, and so chaos had begun, Carmen had stripped the people of there guns, transporting them all into a center in the Null Void, using Bruce Almighty's abilities to accomplish the mass teleportation, Milo observed the screen so the plan had begun."

Milo: And so it begins..the new Act, No more weapons. Another step towards Global Peace, the next step will be a global currency.

Last edited by Chulance on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:24 pm

James: Oh dear...
Me: What?
James: Milo just gave out the order to ban all weapons from Earth. There isn't a single bullet left on the planet...
Me: As he...lost it!! If he does that, he's basically telling normal people "mutants can now walk all over you, and there's nothing you can do about it"...he's just going to add fuel to the fire!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:28 pm

*Sandra paused, she didn't like the thought of Shawkun running around free, but he wasn't after them. And she did have a son, adopted daughter, and a husband to think about about now. Shawkun, she was sure she could take him now that she new of his little tricks, but if he had gotta her... he's one of the very few who could make her disappear forever. She smiles at Dave, he had a point, they was at peace, why risk losing her soul over a unnecessary battle.*

Sandra: Alright Dave, for you, for my family. I'll let him go, for now. Your right, he isn't bothering us, so why bother, right.

*She kissed Dave.*

Sandra: Lets go get the kids. *smiles*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Dracarot: *returns the hug* It's not victory that I'm worried about, but the cost, I'd be a fool to say that nobodies gonna die, I don't want to lose you. And er, I was wondering if, well you see, the captains of ships have the authority to perform weddings, so if you wanted to you know, uh do that now we could.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:06 pm

"With weapons gone, people were complaining of course, Zane and the X Corps had moved out to subude the complaints, Kano chuckled a bit as he sat down in the lounge room in the X Tower in New York, the former Stark Tower, after Aaron and some others had gone rogue, Kano chugged down a grape soda, and handed one to Tanya, he was looking at CNN on the plasma screen tv."

Kano: I'm not surprised most of the Avengers left, they always didn't have to deal with the problems, us mutants had to, so they don't understand. "Sighs" I can't say I'm gonna enjoy going against my team-mates, but I like Milo's New World, things are getting better, we don't have guns, and we don't have to deal with people like Sindus anymore.
"Milo left his room, he didn't want to deal with his deeds at the moment, he teleported to Rachel on the shores, and hugged his sister."

Milo: Hey Sis, thanks for staying by me..I really love ya sis, but I wanna know, Am I wrong? Do you think I'm wrong? I mean everything we've been through, I mean we thought Filipe was trapped inside the center of the island. I just want things to get better, to make a better world, once it's all better, I can just step out of power right?
Dave: Thanks Sandra, you don't know how much I love you.

"He kisses her, and teleports them both back to there home, a big mansion, Abigale was playing with David, Dave just walked in smiling everything was good."

Dave: Hey Abi, How was babysitting David? We can take over for now, we just had an outing, if you want we can take you to see Tanya?
"Emma nodded, she didn't like the idea of seperating from the SXM>"

Emma: Alright Dracy."Smiles" OF COURSE! PLus My mommy is here! It's perfect, I've always wanted to get married on a ship!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Dracarot: Alright then, so once *Milos disarmament takes effect* Huh? hey whay just happened? *hears clanging above* Damnit Milo must of pulled something, come on Em *races to the deck see's the fighters missiles have vanished* Yamairo get us out of here! Menace direct the fleet like Yamairo requests!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Yamairo: I'm not getting anyone out of anywhere...

"And with one thought, Yamairo removes the entire fleet's presence from time and space, turning them completely untraceable by any means"

Yamairo: There. Milo wont be able to find us. If I could have done this back during Jorgan's little stunt...anyway, what just happened to the weapons?

---

Rachel: Milo...don't try to pretend you get it. I didn't stay just because you're my brother...I stayed because I'm happy here. And I just want everything to end. And I know him...Filipe is itching to just head out and join Yamairo in this rebellion. Trust me on that...you have to be careful bro. Things don't always end like we want.

"Rachel sits down"

Rachel: As for being right...I don't think anyone can be right...and I don't think anyone can be wrong either...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Tanya: It is pretty good I must say. But, do you think this will work, will we really be accepted when Milo steps out of power, or will it be war all over again?

Abigail: Babysitting David went as smoothly as could be. Where did you guys go?
Sandra: Walked around Detroit, seen some um, sights.
Abigail: Sounds fun.
Sandra: It was interesting, that's for sure. We're home now though, so if you want to go out for a while, like Dave said.
Abigail: I'm fine, I'll see Tanya a bit later.
Sandra: Alright.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 pm

"Milo paused when Rachel said it all end, briefly thinking, could he end it all, end everything, then he stopped, looking at Rachel."

Milo: I see, well whatever reasons you've chosen to stay I'm glad your here, you should really speak to our mother, she loves you, she's sorry about rejecting you, about how everything turned out, and she lives over there.

"He Points tot he "Estate area" Where all the homes are, and he vanishes, returning to the X Tower, where Kano is making out with Tanya, and Carmen is playing a video game, Kiya is in the sniper range with Manda, things seem relaxed, but then outside he sees complaining, car accidents have taken place, was this a riot?

Milo: A Riot over guns.really is that necessary..oh wait..oh hell..oh interesting. Zach, Chulance, and Telsa were going after Carson, thanks to Carmen, that means all the anti mugen guns should be gun as well, there are probably people who can manufacture them, some within the X Corps, hopefully with out new firepower advantange, we can quell the riots, I'll send the order out..

"He faded away becoming invisible, and takinga step outside, floating, before flying into space."
"Kano stopped kissing Tanya, hearing her questions, the Militia's had united against milo only a few days ago."

Kano: Honestly you want my opinion, unless we stay in power forever, were always gonna have war, but for now this peace is nice, I mean as peaceful as it gets, It's good to know who's bad, and who's good, better then we have to fight the bad guys, but the "Good guys" are after us too, ya know?
Dave: So Sandra, now were back home, no Global Problems...no chaos, what do you wanna do? Hehe
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Dracarot: Milo Ventrash happened to the weapons, at least to the guns and missiles, at least that's what I think! This makes things harder but not impossible, lets get everybody assembled on the bridge it's time to unveil the strategy to counter Milo... (I hope).
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Sandra: *smiles* he, I don't need telepathy to see where this is going. Abby, em, why not watch a movie or something. Me and Dave are going to have some... private time. Smile
Abigail: Oh... ooohhh, sure, no problem, have fun you two.

Tanya: Hmm, I guess your right. I will agree that these peaceful times are quite relaxing.

*Before to long the group has gathered with Drac.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Dave: Don't worry, Abby, one day you'll find that special someone int eh mean time.

"Dave touches Sandra, and both teleport away, abandoning there sleeping child once more, XD such good parents."
Kano: Yup, plus I'm not a terrorist, I'm a Leader in the X Lords, people are pissed, there's some message boards against us, but Milo shut them down, Dimitri started his own team called the Liberators that go against any oppression of freedom, and there aiding us int he fight against Anti Mutant Factions, things haev gotten so much better now.
"Emma, Surfer, and others come to the bridge ready to use whatever plan Drac has developed."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:14 am

Dracarot: Well, you all just saw what happened, we've just been robbed of our guns and missiles, meaning whatever we do is going to be up close and personal. Basically the plan I've come up with to counter Milo's dictatorship is as follows. My self, Jimmy, and our fellow stealthy colleagues along with Greg and Harish would go and try and gather information on select targets within Milo's regime. Once these targets would be found we would return to the fleet and assemble teams of whoever's powers best suited the operation to disable or destroy the targets. Further in order to maintain supplies Emma would go along with our stealth crew to raid some food and fuel so we can keep gianing supplies.

This does not sound like much but think about it. Every single time small bands launched guerilla tactics against a government the executive usurped more and more authority. Already Milo's supressing non mutants, though weather he realizes it or not is a different question altogether. As our raids are succesful he will gradually make more and more Autocratic laws and causing him to lose more support with other mutants that have rallied to his cause. This would continue until he pretty much stands alone. After that well, we've already proved he isn't infalliable by meeting here, and the fact he didn't do anything about are naval guns or blades, and most importantly the fact we can still make home made explosives.

Despite the odds we must resist Milo, a mutant tyrant is still a tyrant, and *tosses a copy of the Constitutions Final Draft onto the table* here's the solution (just imagine the Constitution with updated amendments + Geneva convention and U.N. civil rights bills [with additional mutant equality clauses] and a glossary terms closing loop holes for politicians to exploit)

If anybody sees any flaws in that strategy speak now, I've already shown my incompetence by not letting Yamairo hide us from Milo, I had only hoped to make it seem like we hadn't just vanished, but you can see where that left us.

Further we need to form a command structure. Admiral Menace will remain in charge of the ships including yours Manny, we need to keep together unless individual missions say otherwise, but we stilll need to choose who has over all command, all I've done is organize this, and there are many here who have far more experience then I do. If you want me to lead fine, if you want someone else that's fine to, choose WHOS BEST for the job. We only have one shot at this because if we get it wrong we're dead.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:31 am

*Sandra and Dave are seen in a private room, in bed with sheets covering them, their clothing scattered over the floor. As the love birds make out, they get a strange feeling, like their being watched. They stop kissing and look to their right, where Tiffany is pretty much face to face with them, like, inches away.*

Sandra: ...
Dave: ...
Tiffany: ... *smiles* Telepathy is fun isn't it?
Sandra: ...

*Sandra and Dave give a awkward look to each other, then both look to Tiffany and speak at once.*

Sandra/Dave: GET OUT OF HERE!!!

*At the Forgotten base.*

Virus: The release is completed. Now, we let the ants die.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:54 am

Manny: Well...either Yamairo or Aaron are the most suited for this job
Yamairo: I'm not too sure about that...Aaron is the most suited.
Manny: Probably because he's used to it. But you're a natural as well Yamairo. Just because you slowly grew apart from leadership of the SXM doesn't mean you weren't a great leader
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:12 am

Tanya: Hmm, don't get me wrong here, but aren't we putting oppression on the humans now? I mean it's great there is a leader and authority that would judge both mutants and humans not on who they are, but what they do. It's fair, unbiased like in the old days. But, what's going to far in all this? I mean, shutting down chat forms? Shouldn't people have a freedom of speech, same as us. I mean isn't it unfair we can talk about humans and anti mutant factions, but they can't talk back about us?

Also I'm worried about Milo, do you think a weapons ban is a little to much. I mean much of the public don't even mess with our affairs, they use weapons to simply defend their homes, their business, etc. Now, their defenseless to robbery. Maybe Milo should of only banned anti mutant weapons, or something of that nature. A complete ban might only bring more hate, instead of peace. What do you think Kano, do you worry we might be going to far?

*Tanya cuddles up to Kano, who puts his arm over her shoulders.*

*Troy is with Katy, both are in a little sparring match with each other. After a little while they stop.*

Troy: That was great, been a while. Good to see you haven't gone soft while I've been go.
Katy: Yea, you wish.

*They laugh as they head off the grass over to the beach.*

Troy: How about a cold glass of water?

*Katy quickly glances at the ocean, and smirks ever so slightly, going unnoticed by Troy.*

Katy: Sure, coming right up.

*Katy gathers some water, forming it in the shape of 2 glasses and freezes them, she fills one ice glass for herself, and fills the second passing it to Troy. They both start chugging down the water, when Troy quickly spits his out.*

Troy: Aww, yuk... that's horrible. Is that, sea water?

*Katy is laughing slightly.*

Katy: You said water, you never never said anything about it being fresh water. Razz
Troy: ... Alright... I'll get you back for that one. Smile
Katy: Oh boy, now I'm in trouble.

*They both laugh it off, Katy makes Troy's drink fresh water, and they finish their drinks.*

*Tesla, Chulance, and Zach arrive at a abandoned base. The X Corps move out, surrounding the area. After a little while one of the soldiers reports back.*

Tesla: So?
X Corp soldier: Nobody is here, the place is abandoned. Their is a lot of operating machinery, computers, camera's all still fully functional. They left in a hurry, and not long ago either.
Tesla: Milo...
Chulance: What?
Tesla: Remember, Milo contacted us, told us he banned weapons. What do you think Carson's first reaction is if every weapon he has disappeared? He'll think attack. Damnit Milo, couldn't you of banned weapons after we kicked this guys ass. We need to track him down, Zach, you should be able to judge the probability 100% of which way Carson went, so do it. Chu, get ready to teleport.

*Tiffany had left Sandra and Dave alone and has went out exploring aroung Genosha.*

Tiffany: I wonder who else is around.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Dracarot: All right so it looks like we've got to viable candidates to assume command, I hereby withdraw myself from the election and simply go under the label strategist, unless somebody feels they've got a better plan for the situation. So if we could just have a vote of who wants Yamario to lead us, and who wants Aaron to lead us I give my vote to Yamairo.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:48 pm

"Kano shrugs"

Kano: I can't say, but with weapons, they can manufacture Anti Mugen Weaponry, and with that, the majority of us are screwed, people like me, and you are the lucky one's, think from a regular mutant's persective someone who can generate shock waves, or rather manipulate sugar? There not gods, guns can kill them, the majority of people involved in the Hellfire Cult beat Mutants with force, cut them, shot them, burned them, only Government regulated Organizations acquired Anti Mugen weaponry.
"Zach nods, finding out the direction, he touches Chulance, and they vanish reappearing on the roof top off an armored truck, Chulance struggiling to regain his balance."

Chulance: Did you use my power?
Zach: I guided it, I can guide your power, it's complicated, anyway there's no more guns, but don't let that make Carson seem weak, we have an advantage, but he has a well payed Security Force, and bladed weaponry, perhaps Anti Mugen Blades, this is a vehicle, allied with Carson
Chulance: Is he in here?
Zach: Perhaps hold on.

"Zach touches the top of the truck, leaning down on his knees to keep balance, and nods.'

Zach: He's within this vehicle, Guards are inside, this won't be an easy match, Tesla your organic daimond form will be needed, if we crash the vehicle, maybe Chulance can protect us.
"Dave just lay down, the fun and game over, hugging Sandra, he smiled, life was so good to them now a days, everything so calm."

Dave: Sandra..with everything going on, this peace, this calmness, when's the last time we've had a chance to be alone, I'm glad with the way the world is now.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:13 pm

*Sandra lay in bed next to Dave.*

Sandra: It was a while. Jorgan, HAMMER, everything that has been happening. It's nice to have some peace. Nobody, not even Milo, can promise this will last forever. But, it's so good to have a break, to live at least some of a regular life.

*She sighs*

Sandra: I still don't like Milo's choice of giving Shawkun a second chance though. I'm still not that comfortable around Zulan, but Shawkun, I just know he must be planning something. He's a man of no fear, who has nothing but time on his side. But I guess as long as he stays away, it'll be alright.

*Reports of various people becoming ill starts getting the interest of the papers and news. Before long, almost a entire city has fallen ill. The city is full of journalist and news casters coming back and forth from New York getting the big story. And just like that, the virus is already on it's way to NY. Within hours do to buses, airlines, etc, the virus will of spread a vast distance.*

Tanya: I guess you have a point Kano, still seems a bit harsh that some people, more so older people are now defenseless. They can't fight off younger and stronger criminals with just knifes, and if they get a call for help out, will it even arrive in time?

Tesla: I'll put my fist through the motor, I recon that will stop this car.

Marco: I say Aaron, if for nothing else cause I worked with the man all this time, I trust him.
Menace: You can leave me out of voting, I don't know enough about these people to make a just call.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:11 pm

"All the mutants voted for Yamairo, including, and Surfer and my Rebel Avengers vote for Aaron."

Surfer: I hope you gain control of this team Aaron.
Dave: Well however long the peace lasts, even if it's only a few more minutes, I want to spend the time with you, because I love you Sandra.
Kano: Of Course, were the help, were still heroes, us Milo, Yama, Aaron, all of us, Rebels, X Lords, the point is were all superheroes, and no matter what we'll protect people, we'll stand side by side by the Government.
Zach: Go head, and do that Telsa, I want to get this over with, I'm getting hungry.

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:24 pm

*Tesla grins, taking organic diamond she steps to the front of the car, the windshield cracking under her weight, she takes her fist and punches it into the engine. The car loses power instantly and comes to a stop. Jumping off the front of the car, she rips of the rear door where Carson was likely sitting.*

Tesla: It ends tonight.

*Sandra smiles to Dave's words, and kissed him.*

Sandra: I wouldn't have it any other way Dave.

Tanya: True, we are the heroes. I was simply saying, we can't be everywhere all at once.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Dracarot: It is settled then Aaron is now in command of the resistance, while Admiral MMenace maintains control over the fleet and Yamario is now second in command, which just leaves the question of strategy, can naybody find any flaws in mine right now or come up with a better one?
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:44 am

*Carson was sitting in the middle of the back seat, two men dressed in black with him, one on either side. These two men did not look FBI or CIA. They where from Japanese decent, looking somewhat older, but fit, carrying katana's such as these ( Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 2 Japanese-swords-samurai-swords-musashi-maou-kaze-katana )

The driver and passenger where both American, dressed U.S. Military clothing, they quickly get out of the wrecked vehicle, armed with military grade knifes. The Japanese guards in the back however, was in such a hurry, keeping Carson between them. Carson looked out, seeing Tesla.*

Carson: You again!!
Tesla: *to the guards* Out of my way.

*Suddenly Tesla gets teleported by Chulance, the two arriving back by Zach. One of the guards had his sword half out, he was about to slice Tesla.*

Zach: Anti mugen blades are extremely rear, hard as it is to believe, they are much more rear then anti mugen guns. Only a handful of people have them, and the probability for those particular two are 100%.
Tesla: The soldiers.
Zach: 0%. They only have military grade knifes. Didn't I just say anti mugen blades are rear? Or did you not hear me.
Tesla: Alright, take it easy, I was just checking.

*The two Japanese men step out of the vehicle, Carson steps out out as well and the soldiers step in to cover him.*

Tesla: Who hear is willing to bet we're dealing with two experienced swordsmen with weapons that can hurt us.
Zach: We are.
Tesla: Great...

*Tanya and Kano remain cuddled together for a little, then Tanya gets a idea.*

Tanya: You know, I think I might ask Abby to join me in training. I've improved a lot, I can make many disposable clones. We could never really train Abby before when I use to be at Genosha. So we usually just sparred, coming to powers... 1 clone wasn't nearly enough to stop Abby, she'd rip it apart in seconds. But I help train her now, and keep myself out oh harms way doing it. I can even put her against some powered clones, see how she holds up to them.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next