Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 15

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 15

Post by lol1991 Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:14 am

Aaron: You're strategy is fine for now, but eventually, Milo WILL find us...right?
Yamairo: I can't say when, but the minute we start making noise...yeah, the countdown to that starts...
Aaron: So before that, we need to find a way to beat Milo...assuming we have to fight him with the strength we have now
Yamairo: Milo...and Kano. And Sandra as well
Aaron: We COULD use those close to them...but I doubt you'd be for sinking to that level...

-----

"Meanwhile, somewhere in New York, I'm walking down the busy streets. Just then, a man starts to walk beside me. Closer inspection reveals it to be"

Hei: How did you find me?
Me: Lets just say I have ways...I need a favor. From you, Huang and Mao
Hei: You do know I'm...
Me: Don't say retired Hei, because I know damn well people like don't retire. You want to make a difference?
Hei: Who says I'm on the X-Lord's side? For all I care, this only makes things harder for people like me to do their job...
Me: Who says I'm on their side as well?

"And with that, Hei looks at me"

Hei: What do you have in mind?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Tesla: Chu, if we want to get past these guys, our best bet is that you adopts for distance fighting. You know, energy blast or whatever. We can't tangle with anti mugen swords, even teleportation is risky. So can you manage that?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Dracarot: Well if we'll get caught the moment we do something big, why don't we do something small? Just something that would annoy Milo but couldn't be traced back to us.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:09 pm

*By now reports of a sudden increase of illnesses from major city's has gotten onto the news. One City mere hours outside New York was hit worst, with many ill and even expected to die. However by now New York is also hit had, though not yet completely. DC and other city's has quarantined all flights coming in from New York, but they seem to of acted to late as even DC has a few reports of people with a potentially fatal illness coming in.

Tracy is watching the TV, seeing the reports arise.*

Tracy: It won't be long spreading now that the virus has hit major city's.
Nina: Soon HAMMER will be a thing of the past. I still wish he wouldn't kill them all though.
Tracy: Well he is, get over it. The world is ours to control now, humans... are just in the way.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Yamairo: We have to weaken them little by little. Small attacks on installations, but not just any, strategical points that are of interest to him.

---

"Milo is pacing in his office, thinking about the events of that day"

Milo: Sandra is too much of an invariable. I need to know for sure, and once and for all, which side she stands

"He disappears"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:51 pm

*Chulance adopts and throws energy blast at the swordsmen. The two use their anri mugen swords to slice the attacks creating a smoke cloud. Tesla comes through the smoke and slices the swordsmen to her left with a diamond blade. He is cut deeply across the chest and kicked back, Zach using his powers to make sure the swordsmen wouldn't react in time. The second swordsmen makes a slash, but again, Zach made sure his aim was off and Tesla dodged.*

Tesla: An ass or not, thank you for coming Zach.

*Tesla dodges another attack, and the swordsmen quick launches up a follow up slice which Tesla go's to block on reflex.*

Chulance: NO!!

*Chulance adapts to gain teleportation, and quickly teleports Tesla out of the way. With they arrive, Tesla's diamond blade falls to the ground, sliced cleanly in half. Tesla herself is unharmed.*

Tesla: Wow, close, thank you Ch...
Zach: Watch out you idiots!!!

*Tesla and Chulance both avoid another attack from the swordsmen. Chulance grabs both his hands and keeps the second swordsmen in place while Tesla stabs a diamond spike through his mid section.*

Tesla: Damned anti mutant weapons.

*When they look they see Carson has used the fight to make another escape, though he couldn't of gotten far.*

Tesla: THAT SNEAKY SHIT!! Zach, which damn way.

*Sandra was seen sitting holding David in her arms, Dave and Abby sat to either side of her. It seems Milo had arrived upon a peaceful family moment.*

Abigail: Milo!! How are you?
Milo: Pretty good. Sandra, can I speak to you a moment.
Sandra: About what?
Milo: X Lords. I, want to know, are you, with us... or them.
Sandra: So, you've come for my decision. Honestly, I would rather stay out of the whole thing. I agree with what you want to do Milo, to change the world for the better. After the Civil Wars, Jorgan, HAMMER, this all has to end, so I won't interrupt your work. I also rather not combat my friends, my brother at the same time. Besides, you have things well under control right. Not like you need my assistance on this mission correct?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Dracarot: Then our best targets would probably be wherever his x corps are stationed, or wherever the heck he'll get supplies and munitions from, and we'll have to time strikes to avoid civilian casulties, which will require plenty of reconaisance.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Aaron: The guy probably makes his supplies from thin air, he's that powerful...

----

Milo: It's not about that...it's about knowing where you stand. I need to know Sandra. You know you aren't just another powerful mutant.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Dracarot: Well that just leaves attacks on X corps then doesn't it, strikes against them will show even his supporters aren't safe, undermining his authority, making him angry, and making him respond stupidly, and depending on what mistakes he makes we may find more weaknesses to exploit. If nothing else it reduces the odds against us by striking at x corps.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Aaron: Alright then...that's the plan. The main X-Corp bases are in NY, the X-Tower, Genosha and DC. I say we go for DC, it's the easiest
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Sandra: I know, I know. I'm on your side, at least now Milo. Your plan seems to more or less be according to plan. Drac and them may of jumped the gun a little, of course there will be uprisings, resistance at first. Eventually, you will be able to back down. So long as you don't let this all go to your head Milo. If you go for dominance of the Earth completely, I'll no longer follow you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Dracarot: and that has another bit of brilliance, we just fled from ports right next to the bleeding place, so me and a few of the stealthier among us can sneak back to D.C. while you finish going down the Chesepeake, and we can strike once you've rounded the peninsula allowing us scouters to rejoin the fleet and maintain our cover.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:25 pm

*Tesla, Chu, and Zach are tracking Carson's path again. They know he couldn't be far, and their heading the right way due to Zach.*

Tesla: When I catches up to him this time... like they say, third time the charm right.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Aaron: Well enough. But if we go in stealth only...
Yamairo: I can do practically anything. I'll go as well. I doubt anyone short of Milo or Kano can stop me
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:52 pm

*As Milo spoke to Sandra about her alliance, Abby turned on the TV. The usual music station was not displaying music but instead a news report of countless people who has fallen ill in NY and surrounding city's, as well as how this illness is rapidly spreading around the planet despite all attempts at trying to stop it.*

Abigail: Dave look.

*Dave watches as well, flicking through the stations, some class it as a unknown illness, others class it as extinction. On one unofficial news station.*

...: The signs are all around us people. They forcefully took control of of governments, they took away our guns, they took away our freedom to speak against them, now this. They see us as a inferior species, and they are trying to end us.
Dave: Sandra, Milo, look at this.

*They both take note of the mans ramblings, but they quickly changed the station back to the news casters where the news of the illness was spreading.*

Sandra: Great, we want to turn the humans to our side, and someone else wants to kill them all.

*Tesla, Chu, and Zach reach what seems almost like a mine entrance leading into a cave. The two soldiers from before stand guarding it, while Carson seems to be gone, perhaps further inside the cave.*

Tesla: *sigh* The god damn end of the road, finally. Lets end this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Dracarot: We'll go in tonight, with our ability to hide they'll think we won't bother to wait for the cover of night fall, plus it'll give us time to prepare for it. Not to mention allow me and Em to tie the knot.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:33 am

*Tesla charges forward, the guards falling quickly to Tesla's superior strength. Falling out of organic diamond form she looks to see railway tracks in what we now see is actually a tunnel and not a cave.*

Tesla: A private escape route. Damnit, how hard is it to catch one man.

*A little while later we see Carson exit on the opposite side of the mountain. He arrives upon a old dirt road and a parked car*

Carson: At fucking last.

*As he's about to arrive Zach, Chulance, and Tesla again arrive. Carson turns around and sighs.*

Carson: Again. How do you keep finding me?
Tesla: Thank my friend Zach for that. Face it, your not getting away, no matter how fare you run. We'll find you.
Carson: Your one persistent bitch. So this is it huh, one last showdown.
Tesla: 3 of us, and I don't see any body guards around to save your ass this time.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Zach: I sense something..the probability of him having something up his sleeve is rising
Chulance: That's not good, but still three of us against him, we can win
Zach: I can make bad events occur.
Milo: A Virus being used. I can easily stop the virus, but perhaps I should wait see how this turns out. Well then this is a horrible situation, I'll go meet with William get to work on developing a vaccine for the virus
Dave: Dang, can it affect us?
Milo: It seems to be targated towards humans, I think I know who's responsible.

"He teleports to Genosha's medical facility tracking down William."

Milo: William have you heard about the virus targeting humans? Round some humans, and study the virus, this is an epidemic, and it's turning people against us, and taking lives.
Emma: Oh Dracy, I hope your plan works, and if we need ane scape, I can carry people, I know how to get small people big now.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:44 pm

William: I've heard. I'm already working on it...Milo, I think we both know who's doing this right?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Tesla: I don't care what scheme he has, he's dying here.

*Carson sighs, he has no idea how they keep finding him. But it's become clear no matter how many escape plans he has, they'll keep finding him.*

Carson: Fine, you leave me no choice.

*Tesla takes her diamond form, a almost evil grin coming to her face. She'll enjoy beating and killing this man. She'll take pleasure in it even. As Tesla steps forward, a long double edged diamond sword forms from her left hand.*

Tesla: I'm going to enjoy this.

*She ran forward making a slash, Carson jumped back and avoided. Charging in close range Tesla makes a decapitating slice that Carson ducks and avoids again, to Tesla's surprise.*

Tesla: Grr stand still!!

*The sword disappears and Tesla is about to shoot a spike into Carson, when he suddenly springs forward punching Tesla in the face, knocking her back despite he diamond form.*

Tesla: What... damn, how did you do that. You should of broken your damn hand striking me like that.
Chulance: Tesla, he's hiding something. We should take him together.
Tesla: I still got this.
Carson: Make it easier on yourself and just leave.
Tesla: Like fucking hell I will.
Carson: Don't say I didn't warn you.

Sandra: Milo is right, it hasn't targeted mutants. We should still be careful though.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Milo: Of Course it's Virus, I'll deal with him, for now find a way to reverse the effects of the virus, I'll hunt him down myself, so we can deal with this from th source.

"He teleported away, appearing in the Forgotten head-quarters invisible, "
Dave: we Haven't picked a side, but isn't Manny against Milo? I mean sure his facade is that of dictatorship, but he's changed alot, and we were attacked, it dosen't make sense to give up after being attacked.
Chulance: Tesla let me help you! He's different
Zach: Danger LEvel rising..Danger Danger
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Sandra: I haven't given up. I'm giving Milo a chance to let his plans take effect. But if it comes to it, I will stand against him. But honestly Milo is a good person, I don't see him going for world domination.

Tesla: Zach, what the hell are you yelling about? Danger from what?

*She go's in to combat Carson again. Carson counter attacks by pale striking her in the chest, stunning her. Carson then uppercuts Tesla in the jaw knocking her back and down.*

Tesla: Grr what the hell is going on.

*Tesla stands again*

Carson: She won't take a hint.

*The two rush in and meet, Carson clenches his fist and strikes Tesla in the stomach, her diamond form again proves not to be effective and cracks as Carson fist drills right through Tesla.*

Chulance: NO!!!
Carson: Now it's over.

*Carson pulls his fist back, and punches to shatter Tesla's head.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Dave: Me Either, I hope not he'd be a strong person to against.
Zach: DANGER DANGER DANGER!
Chulance: SHUT UP!

"He rushed over to Carson,d eveloping amazing strength, and speed as Tesla's head was shatterd"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:23 pm

*Chulance strikes Carson back sending him flying.*

Chulance: You bastard, I'll kill you!!!

*Carson stands in the distance.*

Carson: The mutant the adapts to situations... hmm, he still isn't immune to anti-mugen weapons. And I am one now. Still, actually hitting him to begin with.

*Carson stands, the strike seemingly not effecting him like it should be.*

Carson: Alright adaptor. How long can you last?

*Carson go's on the attacking, showing to be quite fast, much faster then what was expected of him. Striking at Chulance he misses at Chulance teleported.*

Carson: Teleportation. Well your wise enough not to attempt a block.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Chulance: UYOU KILLED HER BASTARD!

"He drew his own blade, gaining the strength to wield it, and charged forward slashing at Carson"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next