Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 15

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 15

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:05 am

*Luke and Abby, woke up in the morning, having made it through the night.*

Luke: Morning, I wonder if the others made it.
Abigail: I hope so.

*Carl is also up.*

*Meanwhile in another part of the mansion Tiffany woke up, in a state of wonder.*

Tiffany: Ooh, the mansion again...

*Justin had come along with Niko.*

Justin: Mikey is still willing to come on the attack, as well as Manny and his crew. If we get Dracarot on board, we might just be able to sneak by the telepath. The others, shouldn't cause much trouble when we take Virus down.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:10 am

"Holst is seen painting the future with the equipment in the room, completely focused on his work"

----

"Lucifer is still fighting both archangel brothers easily fending them both off. As Gabriel uses his speed to get behind Lucifer, Lucifer unleashes a massive omnidirectional blast of hell fire to burn him away. Raphael blocks the attack heading his way, and suddenly the hell fire takes the form of a bird and slams into his shield. The shield increases in size, and still blocks it. Gabriel is still standing, having dodged most of the attack"

Lucifer: Pure speed...and immovable defense...you two surely are worthy of your titles. The Word of God, and the Light of God. But how long can you last...

"With a slight tone of annoyance in his voice, Hell responds. Fire suddenly erupts all around the battle field as if responding to Lucifer's change in tone"

Lucifer: Do you intend to continue this much further?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:45 am

"Reese begins coming too thanks to Milo's abilities, and Reese squints"

Reese: What happened dang, gotta be careful
Milo: "Whispers" Right, these manics want to fight the DEvil so I say what the heck, if I gets intense we step in and end this, I just dont want to interefere with some divine eternal plan.
Reese: Gotcha
Milo: Let's go.

"Both Milo, and Reese start flying to Lucifer's location."
Niko: I hope he aids us.
"Jorgan was back at Oscorp Carmen hugging her, he'd retaken control of Osocorp, and came on the podem to speak at a chairty event on live television."

Jorgan: After my miraculous revival, I'm glad to have left the world of politics, and returned to Oscorp, where I feel I can continue to do good works.
"Meanwhile a ship was seen entering the atmosphere, a ship with people dressed in strange outfits within wielding a strange energy, a Nova Corps ship was entering the earth's atmosphere."

NC Prime: Our mission is simple! To ensure the safety of the universe, and balance we will eliminate the Hunters!
Nc Soldiers: YES SIR!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 am

Sandra: Fine then, time for talk is over, it's time for action. Lets get to Lucifer.

*They all head out to the battle between Lucifer and and the angels.*

Justin: Hmm, Niko, then Mikey. This is going to be a busy day.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:58 am

Me: Alright...under no circumstance are you to go after Lucifer got it Harry?
Harry: Yeah yeah I know...he'd kill me in a second. Still...fighting the devil...sounds fucking legendary.
Me: Legendary ass whopping is what you'd get dude

----

"Lucifer has now started to plain and simple overwhelm Gabriel and Raphael, not giving them time to use their powers. Raphael is pierced by hell's fire spears and torrents of flames rise from the floor to burn the archangel before he can defend himself. Gabriel however proves to be far to nimble and fast for Lucifer to catch and stays away from his attack, using the killing blade to match Lucifer as best he can. But just as he doesn't lose ground, he doesn't gain it. Just then, as he goes for another attack, as his blade strikes Lucifer, he's shot with a torrent of flames coming from the point of contact"

Lucifer: Two more...Uriel...you are the last one brother. Do you intend to defy me to the end?

---

"Holst has finished. Around him are paintings of several things. The Golden Witch, the Witch of the Theater (Featherine). The two face to face. Holst and Carl staring down Featherine. Beatrice seemingly falling with her hair loose. Luke, Abigail, Natsu, Elsa and Marie fighting a shadowy figure, and finally...the same man as in Luke and Abigail's little venture into the book. Holding the same light sword in front of him"

Holst: Well...this didn't help much...but

"He takes a look at the man"

Holst: This seems to be a piece out of hand...I need more

"Holst's eyes go white again"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:33 am

Uriel: OF Course! I am Uriel, the Angel of Repentance, and here I am condemning you. There is no future for you, you end now. The Heavenly Host will not stay down, Yahweh our father shall be victorious in the end! His plan is eternal!

"Uriel knows he is the weakest of the Arch-angels, but raises his hands, and fires off a series of heavenly bolts ala machine gun style."
Milo: Alright so what do you want do, help the angels go after the demons, I sense Dormmamu he's aiding the Angels against the demonic forces.
Reese: Well then Harry, m' boy what is it that you want to do?
"Kimiko using her kinetic energy rushed Solid and Katy to the Nwo's head-quarters a massive buddhist temple in China, near a waterfall, Solid lay Katy down, and immobilized her binding her to the ground."

Solid: Soon Master Langross shall come.
Kimiko: Yes, he shall, he's a strange fellow, very powerful tho. I'll be on me way, take care of water girl, I hope Miss Chang has dealt with the others.
"Mishi meanwhile plants a kiss on Jacob, he gets pissed, but suddenly is very cold, and rendered ice."

Mishi: He'll be fine, just reversed his powers, didn't heat up, he got cold, he needed a chill pill. HAHAHA
Bounce: Hilarious..why do I get stuck with babysitting. I wonder how Sarah's doing.
Mishi: thanks for the number, but you guys are like insurance! Very Happy So I need to keep yall here, just sit down, enjoy the ropes, and the handcuffs! Very Happy Remember anythign strange, and I'll kill you!!! Razz
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:45 am

Troy: Not if I get free of these ropes and beat your ass the old fashion way. And here I figured this would be a easy escape, I guess your not as stupid as I thought. Hmm, I'll have to find some way to contact Katy, she don't need to be watching Kimiko now. Still, how to call here tied up and guarded like this...

*Abby and Luke step out of their room.*

Abigail: Now what?
Luke: Dunno, we look around more I suppose, we might find something else.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Harry: The plan is me and Filipe try and fight off the demons, while you 3 go back up the archangels

----

"The heavenly bolts are countered by a huge energy shield"

Lucifer: Oh please...is that all you can do?

"Lucifer rushes forward, and suddenly manifests a sword in his hand, running it through Uriel's chest"

Lucifer: My old killing blade...brought down with me...

"He removes it as Uriel falls, the 5 Archangels defeated"

Lucifer: And that's 5...now to end this little trespassing!

"A huge wave of hell's fire suddenly starts to wash over the battlefield and burn down the armies of the Heavenly Host as if Hell itself"

---

"As the two of them step out, they suddenly run into a dead man walking"

Marie: Oh! About time I find ye two! Where did I go? I girl can't pass out without bein' left be'ind?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Reese: Hmm can do
Milo: Alright. Dang it..I wanted to see some action, not us step in, and in two seconds we win.
Uriel: Lord, My Father that art in Heaven, save us all, stop the Fallen one.

"Uriel' s eyes close, as he hits the ground ensnared in the Hell's fire as are his other siblings, Lucifer merely sighs."

Lucifer: Such a pitiful resistance. Pointless really, but it was a nice warm up, sadly I had to harm my dilluded siblings, it seems my father's way of words has not changed, meaning he's still ignorant, and intolerant.
Mishi: Of course im not stupid silly, plus even with your powers we could kil you instantly. Toodles I'm going to get some magazines ! Boucey baby watch them!

"Mishi went over to the large black man with the machine gun, kissing him, and leaving the room, Bounce just sighed, and took a seat in the chair keeping the gun aimed at Troy, and the now ice cold Jacob."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:43 pm

"Suddenly, the hell's fire is countered by a shining light. As lesser demons burn from just being bathed in it, Lucifer grins"

Lucifer: Micheal...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Abigail: Marie!!

*Abby runs up and hugs Marie.*

Abigail: Is Milo or someone here, who was it that revived you?

Sandra: Then it's settled, now lets go before we waste to much time. Milo, Reese, nothing else to add, then it's time we move on.

Troy: Well, that went perfectly planned as usual. *sigh*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Michael: The Fallen one..Satan, your borther has come. You have hurt or brothers and sisters yet you claim you want to help people. What you are is a liar, your evil shall end now.

"Michal summons an Archangel blade, and unleashes a massive blast of heavenly energy on Lucifer."
Milo: Alright Phoenix lead the way
Reese: yea.
Bounce: Shut yo white ass up boy, I'll come ove there, kick yo ass muthafucka. THey clal me Bounce, cause I be knocking shit away, and u looking kinda smelly right now.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:13 pm

*Sandra teleports the group to the general area Milo wanted to go. Even if the location wasn't exact they would see the battle from here anyway.*

Troy: Yea yea, heard it all before, been in many battles. Seriously, save your breath. I use to be just like you, the whole tough guy act. It means nothing in the end pale.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:21 pm

*Michael returns to Desmond at his hotel room.*

Michael: I killed a few of them today. I haven't run into one of the real demons in a while though. I've heard of cities being attacked by the undead in the west though.
---------------------------------------------

*After a few hours, Terrell wakes up from his sleep. He's still tired and a little sore.*

Terrell: Riya is there anything for us to do today?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:35 pm

"Desmond was blessing some water, and having some people place the water in guns, he knew the Government was after them, according to the angel that communicated with him Castiel."

Desmond: The Angels say most of the demonic attacks have been repelled by the Heavenly Host, we should go back to focusing on taking out, my men are working on bullets dipped in.
"Riya kisses Terrel."

Riya: We can go on Patrol, I've heard rthe SXM have been busy lately.
Bounce: Tough Guy huhg? How about trying to live. People killing us, us mutants, hell I'm a black mutant. I be facing real shit Vincent he my homie, he got us all together to kick some racist ass! We trying to save evertbody, the hell u on the wrong side brotha.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Troy: Trust me, you think humans are the only ones trying to kill us? You have no idea how many mutants have after tried annihilate this entire planet friend. We face humans, aliens, and other mutants so often it's come routine. Funny thing is, many humans actually like us. Want to see racism, try fighting a alien race, or the gods.

*The group soon see's signs of combat, teleporting there they see Micheal and Lucifer fighting.*

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:20 pm

"Lucifer matches the blast with hell's fire, as the dimension around the two brothers erupts in flames"

Lucifer: Sorry brother...but I have long since surpassed you! You are no longer my superior!!

---

Marie: What ya talkin' about...nobody revive me. I just woke up
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Abigail: But... you died, both you and Tiffany, you was both gruesomely murdered. How did you, just wake up?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Michael: NO! I AM THE LEADER OF THE HEAVENLY HOST! Heaven's strangest entity I cannot be bested by you!

"He sends out a massive blast of Heavenly Fire, Lucifer kicks it aside, appearing behind Michael summoning a blade, Michael emits a flash of heavenly light which catches Lucifer off guard, he gathers heavenly energies in his hands, and begins throwing punches at Lucifer, finally grabbing him and attempting to drag his divine essence out of him."

Michael: This battle is over brother, why you turned I do not know
Lucifer: "Smiles" As if you could drain the essense of your superior, I am the most powerful Archangel of all, the souls I have gathered! The splendid things I can do, I bet they will surprise you
Michael: Impossible..you.

"Lucifer sent him away with a wave of Hell's fire, and formed a blade again sending out a torrent of Hellish blades at Michael who sent out a massive wave of heavenly fire, the attacks's clashed, and a few blades scratched Michael, as Lucifer teleported over to him, Michael got up gathering divine energy in his throat."

Michael: BE GONE!

"He attempted to use the heavenly energy to wipe out Lucifer, sending out a blast."
Bounce: Look bruh, we going rule, Vincent be taking bout evolution, and al lthat, but I'm just saying we hte best, and we aint pests, so we ownthis.
Milo: The Clash of brothers this is legendary.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:16 pm

*Terrell got out of bed and stretched.*

Terrell: Patrolling is whack... but I think I need something easy to do after yesterday... Anyway, I'm the rookie, so you call the shots. What do we do first Ms. Banner?

---------------------

Michael: Does that water even work? This Castiel guy could always be a fraud. You may be being used.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Sandra: It is quite a sight to be seen... but can Michael do it, it's looking in Lucifer's favor right now.

Troy: Evolution huh, I remember we not long ago stopped Virus, he tried to force evolution forward by kill humans. Is this your plan to then.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:04 pm

"Riya grins, turning them into oxygen, and they reappar on a roof top on NYC where she kisses him."

Riya: First we look for crackheads, or some stupid person going around to bust someone in the head.
Castiel: OF course the water works..I am an angel of the Lord. I am not 'fake'. I was assigned the task to aid humanity in wiping out Satan's children.
Milo: We may have to stpe in
Reese: Alright whenever yall are ready.
Bounce: hell naw, killing all them folks, were gonan do something even better, we goinna make em our bitches are slaves!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Sandra: Lets do it now then instead of waiting.

*Sandra fires a blast of the Phoenix energies into Lucifer, intending to take advantage of him being focused on Micheal.*

Troy: Enslave humanity. *sarcastically* So original, nobody ever thought of that before...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Michael: If what you say is true, are the all of the mutants children of Satan. Do agree or disagree with Desmond and I?
--------------------

*Terrell yawned, but not from boredom. He hadn't gotten enough sleep. He began looking of the rooftop, until his eyes shot wide open.*

Terrell: Riya get ready... I think I feel other symbiotes.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:41 pm

"Lucifer was unarmed by her attack, instead Sandra was burned by Hell's fire, her clothes, and skin burning, as she felt the flames of hell itself, feeling as if years passed by, hearing the thoughts, seeing images of herself going through unimaginable torture. Lucifer was merely using a fraction of his power, he gathered hell's fire prepared to finish Michael off."

Lucifer: Enough games, it's time to end this brother
Michael: Brother.

"Lucifer unleashed a blast of hell's fire, as the rubble cleared, Milo had gotten Michael to safety, and Reese charged forward kneeing Lucifer in the gut, draining a portion of his essence, kicking him back, Lucifer sent out hell's fire, but he was pushed back unarmed, as legions of angels soared forward unleashing a torrent of heavenly fire bolts, Lucifer dispersed the attack, forming his own bolt of hell's fire."

Lucifer: The flames of hell will ensuare you all.
Angels: FALLEN ONE YOU SHALL PAY!
Namejk: COME ON ANGELS! FOR OUR FATHER!

"Namek led angels forward, as Lucifer unleashed his own attack, they unleashed there own again, but Lucifer's overwhelmed them, and ensnared them, as Milo began restoring Michael's energy he fired a massive blast at his brother, but Lucifer dispersed it, and caused fire to fly up from the ground to consume Milo, and Michael. Suddenly the fire was dispersed, all the angels unarmed, and Michael suddenly felt power surging, as a massive being composed of immense divine power appeared."

Lucifer: Father?
Yahweh: You have performed many dastardly deeds my child, and your day of reckoning has come, as will many more come to you in the ages as they go on.
Lucifer: still blabbering the same nonsense..you think just with the gates shattered, you can stop me?!
Yahweh: First the Phoenix must be hailed.

"Effortlessly Yahweh healed Sandra, revering all the wounds inflicted upon on her by Lucifer, and instead dispersed all the Hell's fire in the area, healing all the Arch-angels, and staring down Lucifer, the fallen son, unleashed a torrent of hell's fire, but Yahweh walked through unarmed, a sad smile on his face."

Yahweh: Even to this day, the beuty you can achieve envoy of light. Why did you stray from our righteous path, do the wrong thing
Lucifer: I WANTED TO SAVE THEM ALL!
Yahweh: Hmm, dilluded you merely wanted power, that was your message, you wanted to have the power, but with your mannerisms there is a reason I stopped you, you belived yourself a hero, but you were a threat, and for that I must stop you Lucifer, you must be stopped!

"Lucifer sends out waves of Hell's fire, but Yahewh disperses the flame, and envelops Lucifer in divine energies burning at him, as Lucifer hits the ground of the barren wasteland unable to gather hell'sfire, Yahweh sends out a wave of pure divine concussive force shattering Lucifer's bones, and sends out locusts which tear at Lucifer's essence tearing it apart, cutting of his essence shattering his connection t othe souls, he yells out in agony, as Yahweh unleashes his presence decimating his demonic palace."

Yahweh: I am Alpha, and Omega, the creator.
Lucifer: FATHER YOUR NOTHING BUT A SELF RIGHTEOUS BA
Yahweh: I Am Who I am!

"With that final word he enveloped Lucifer in energy, and a scream was heard, as he was dispersed, he managed to come together, but he was banished into the 9th circle of Hell Lucifer's cage, Yahweh then warped everyone to Heaven, sending the angels, and Arch0-anegls away, hugging the group."

Harry: WOAH! THAt was like amazing
Yahweh: No Big, your pretty cool yourself.

"With that Harry fist bumped God, and with that they all returned to Genosha there mission in hell over."

Reese: Hmm Guess I'm back to earth, best I get to finding my wife.
Milo: Oh not gonna join the SXM?
Reese: Maybe..not now, Im still kicking, got a second chance, I reckon I'm gonna live life good, fight some demons, maybe save the world a few times, definitely not get my head cut off.

"He laughed and teleported away duplicating an angel's abilities, Milo groaned it had been a boring trip, he wondered what had happened with Dormmamu, and Blackheart of course."

Milo: Dormmamu will seek control of hell, maybe fight with teh Hell Lords, I doubt Blackheart is dead, just healing.
"The Silver Surfer had returned to the Avengers mansion to speak to Aaron about Terrel."

Silver: Terrel, the member of the SXM! He took out Kosmos Stark, we have to stop him he's a mass murderer, and he's capable of manipulating spirit energy, I knew it could hurt divine beings, so I decided not to engage in combat with him.
Aaron: this is bad..we'l ldeal with him
Cyber: Mr. Stark troubling news! Jorgan Osborn is out of MHF, all charges cleared, he even got his company back with ease..and his record of being in MHF just poofed away, and no one remembers his stay..even SHIELD's telepaths, I don't know what's going on, but whatever Osborn did, he's back. We should be careful last time he nearly wiped out the team, and had me killed.
Aaron: Well..at least this day can't get any worse..

"Suddenly an explosion went off, an alarm was triggered, panic was heard. multiple expliosion the ground shook, tendrils burst out the window"

Aaron: FOR CHRISTS SAKE! AVENGERS MOVE OUT!

"Aaron had the armor came around him, and flew off, Cyber checking alarms, and Surfer raced out finding several men on the floor there skin pale, they were all dead, but had no signs of harm, and the TCG was missing."

Surfer: Oh no..It looks like the SXM are moving against us! The only weapon that could stop Ventro is gone....
Aaron: What
Surfer: the TCG is missing, and so is the Ultimate Nullifer.
Castiel: OF Course I agree, darn that evil one. I believe in my father, in mission, I lent Desmond the staff of moses to fight off demonic hoardes, he slayed milliions of enemies with it's power
Desmond: That is true, unleashing the staff Moses had..was amazing the power to get rid of heathens
Castiel: Exactly, I just came to check on your progress, sort the water out in a form that can utlize it, I'm sure you'll be able to deal with the enemy.
Bounce: Mane shut up, or ill shut you up.
Riya: what there getting control over you?! What's wrong Terry baby?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next