Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 15

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 15

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:06 pm

"Milo suddenly rushes foward punching Zeus, who dodges, but Milo knees the god of thunder, and storms, before vanishing reappearing in the mansion spotting Terrel, and Riya."

Milo: Zeus is here.. the Council have formed there own kingdom, and it's where Asgard use to be, go there, now investigate!

"Milo sent Terrel, and Riya to the COG's head-quarters, and stopped time as Zeus launched a blast of lightnig at the mansion, Milo made the lightning explode, and went over to Zeus, making both appear on the moon, before returning to earth, and time resumed."

Zeus: POWERWHORISH BASTARD! The Gods shall be avenged!!!
"Riya looked around this place was amazing, some dead SHIELD agents vanished, and none other then Hermes raced over to them, teleporting them into a room made of celestial bronze."

Hermes: What the hell are you doing here? You can get killed, this is the God's new hide-out. This is a safe room, Hephasteous made it's made of celestial bronze..which can harm the gods.
Surfer: Oh this is horrible..this is Ares.the God of war, I have no idea what's going on but it seems..the Gods of Olympus have come against us and are working with the demons..so if we bring down the Gods, maybe we find a way to get rid of the demons!

"Surfer sends out a pulse of cosmic energy directed at Ares, and began moving at the speed of light trying to evacuate the Avengers Tower."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:13 pm

*Sandra stepped over, kneeling down by her son, shredding some tears.*

Sandra: I could, once I break Misery's power seal. But, what do we do once he's back. He might be used a portal again... damnit, so this is what I got to choose between, my son suffering damnation or the world getting overrun by a unlimited army of hell demons... As the avatar of the Phoenix... this is what needs to be done, this sacrifice to save this world. But as a mother, to simply allow my own son to suffer for all of time... it's a unbearable thought.

I want him back, to have a chance to show him I care, but I can't allow myself to do it unless we have a way of closing this portal.

*Josh and Niko are quickly met by Jack.*

Josh: Brother, how did you?

*Jack grins.*

Jack: Telepathy is a extremely useful power brother.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:30 pm

*Terrell gave Hermes a tough look, being a little cocky as usual. He smiled though, when he realized what Hermes had just said*

Terrell: We came here to get some answers.

*Terrell spoke as he headed toward one of the walls of the safe room and touched it, making his entire body composed of celestial bronze.*

Terrell: Who's the bitch that's strategizing this shit?

--------------------
*Meanwhile, Ares blocked Surfer's attack with his iconic shield. His chariot stormed with a enough force to make the Avengers Tower nothing but a pile of rumble.*

Kosmos: Surfer needs my assistance.

*Kosmos stood in the path of the chariot, clasping both hands. the rings around his wrist glowed, resetting his kinesis powers. With a thrust of his arm, Kosmos caused on of the horses to stumble and fall, causing the chariot to skid to a stop. Ares didn't allow that to stop though. He jumped out the chariot and charged Kosmos with his shield*

Ares: DIE MORTAL!!!

*Ares yelled as his shield quickly mad contact with Kosmos, sending him flying back. Kosmos tried getting up, but Ares had grabbed him from off the ground by the neck and headbutted him with his helmet.*

Ares: You don't stand a chance mortal.

Kosmos: Be wary...

*Kosmos delivered an uppercut to Ares, that seemed to stun him before pushing him back with telekinetic force.*

Kosmos: You could lose this fight.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Dave: We can revive him, then Milo can fix him, no! I bet one of the gods can help us! there all super powerful someone like Zeus could help us right..all we need is something in return.
Niko: His brother is under influence of dark forces.

"Niko sends out his optic beams at Jack."

Niko: We can take him!
Hermes: I see why you have been sent, with your ability, you can harm the Gods now. You are useful, there's another way to harm the good, an energy known as spirit energy, Milo can manipulate it, but there's another man named Tenshi who can manipulate it, he's been taken into SHIELD's under-ground tunnel, I can get you there, but I can't get too close, just in case Zeus can monitor my general location. Poseidon, Me, Hercules, and Hepshateus are against my father Zeus, hopefully we can recruit more gods to our case.
"Surfer watched the Avengers Tower crumbeled, he saw Kosmos in control of this battle, after Kosmos's last blow, he took command of the Fundamental forces, increasing the gravitational pressure on Kosmos in an attempt to slow him down, and sent out bolts of cosmic energy mixed with elecrticity in order to stun him."

Surfer: These distractions should allow Kosmos to overcome his opponent. His powers seem to be evolving whatever they are. He is incredible.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Sandra: *sigh* Already, lets go get their help. Once we have someone to close the gateway, I'll revive David. We can't afford to act sooner, we need to keep this demon situation under control.

*They hear laughing as they turn to see Shawkun.*

Sandra: Oh fuck, not now, not now damnit!!
Shawkun: Oh this is funny, Misery got the jump on you. But I'm here to warn you, forget about the gods. Milo and Kano are at war with them right now.
Sandra: What do you want damnit!!

*Shawkun grins and restrains Dave with telekinesis.*

Sandra: I knew I should of killed you.

*Shawkun charges in, in one quick teleportation Sandra is slammed against the wall with enough force to crack the wall.*

Dave: YOU BASTARD, GET AWAY FROM HER!!
Shawkun: Your almost as stupid as your wife Dave, so shut up. If I wanted you two dead, you would be. Stop pussy footing around Sandra, your a god damn cosmic being, your stronger then Misery's powers. Your laughable. Release your rage, break all barriers. Indulge in pain, make pain your friend. Your the avatar, the power is yours using it.

*Jack dodges, he already knew the attack was coming, and brought both Niko and Josh under his control.*

Jack: I know every move you think about about, your both wasting time here.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Terrell: What the hell you waiting for?.. Riya I need you here in order for me to get back.

*Terrell nodded at Riya before Hermes dropped the Terrell off in front of SHIELD's underground tunnel.*

Terrell: Aight, I'll call Riya when I'm done here so you can pick me up.

Hemes: Sure.

*As Hermes made his departure, Terrell punch the security door to the tunnel open.*

Terrell: This shit is official!

--------

*Ares grunted as he recovered from the attacks made on him. He raised his shield and roared as he charged toward Kosmos. Kosmos charged forward as well, except, he was moving faster. When the two collided, Ares was immediately pushed back, but before he could fly in the opposite direction of his opponent, he found his shield stripped from his very grip.*

Ares: How?! I am the God of War! My strength is unmatched on the battlefield!

*Kosmos didn't speak. He used his telekinesis to push Are's back as far he could, before making the same stance Ares had done when he had charged. When Ares was about 100 yards away, Kosmos charged with the shield, at the same time keeping Ares completely immobilized. His body was as stiff as concrete. When Kosmos made impact with Ares' body, it didn't even budge. Ares' eyes bulged from the immense force before falling to his hands and knees,*

Ares: I... will not... lose. I WON'T!

Kosmos: But you have. Now take your shield and leave. I have proven to you and the demons that you don't stand a chance against my powers.

Ares: Is this a joke?!

*Kosmos turned back to Surfer who had been spectating.*

Surfer: What is he, if he can take on a God? Trying to figure it out is the only reason I chose to keep out of the fight.

*Surfer's attention was alerted when he saw Ares rise up and attempt an attack from behind Kosmos. Surfer was already in front of Ares in that split second.*

Surfer: Pitiful

*Surfer unleashed a powerful wave of concentrated cosmic energy into Ares. Kosmos barely knew what was happening at his backside, until he turned around to see Ares on the ground with no armor covering his body.*

Surfer: Now go, and show your allies what their enemies are capable of.

*With that, Ares summoned his chariot and crawled into it. The horses flew off with his nearly destroyed body, and headed to COG's headquarters.*

Kosmos: Thank you fo-

Surfer: No, thank you. You made the decision to save people you have no ties to. You are a hero of this world.

*Kosmos nodded as he looked at the destruction that had been caused from everything. He noticed that Ares left his shield, and raised it with his telekinesis. The shield had blocked Surfer's attack, so perhaps it had some magical properties.*

Kosmos: So are we finished here?

Surfer: There is still more to be done, but we can take everything light for now.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Josh: Brother...

*A large explosion soon occurs as Josh converts the telepathic energies into nuclear energy, sending all 3 flying away, and destroying the area they are in. The damaged building starts to collapse.*

Josh: Niko!!

*Niko is seen standing up.*

Josh: Now!!

*Niko uses a optic blast, blasted Jack before he can regain his bearing. Jack crashes through a wall, crashing on the ground outside.*

Sandra: What is he up to, he gains nothing from helping me...
Shawkun: You still refuse *grin* excellent. That means I get to "help" you my way.
Sandra: And what would be your way.
Shawkun: heh.

*Shawkun throws Sandra to the ground, grinning as he manipulates Sandra's soul, the very essence of her being. He influences her with rage, sorrow, all the dark emotions Sandra has felt. He simulates hellfire, burning away at her essence. With a combination of soul manipulation and telepathy, he is able to give Sandra the illusion of being in hell.

With all this, Shawkun still is holding Dave in place, as he's rendered helpless to get at Sandra, all he can do is listen to her screams of agony, and watch as Shawkun takes pleasure in every second of it. As Sandra attempts to summon her powers, Misery's effect quickly kicks in. However, Sandra is already far beyond agonizing torment, and Misery's ability has little to add to the effect.*

Dave: SANDRA!! Damnit Shawkun, LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

*Sandra had yet to break Misery's effect, and her telepathy is already causing Shawkun trouble to maintain the illusions. As the torment continues, Sandra is literally forced to call upon the Phoenix Force, to call upon the connection to the vast cosmic entity, it's her only goal, her only hope, to call upon the power needed to escape.*

Shawkun: Oh Misery, you're good. You're very, very good, this is so much fun. *grin*

*Shawkun grins widely, taking much pleasure from the pain of his enemy, or rival it would be at this time. Sandra's powers suddenly skyrocket, the house is blown apart instantly as Dave is sent flying. Dave carries a good distance at speed before being able to recover himself.*

Dave: Damn the insane bastard, he's... wait, Oh crap...

*Dave quickly teleparts. As Sandra summons the Phoenix Force, Misery's effect is still in full swing. At the same time Shawkun's counter effect drives Sandra forward, Sandra is in far to much torment to focus her thoughts, making way for a global scale telepathic attack. Everyone on Earth, except a few driven to the ground, their blood leaking from their noses as many are on the verge of passing out. Dave, Abby, the SXM in general, Filipe, Chulance, Tesla. People all over the world, Carl, Zane, Kiya. Yamairo, Manny, his crew. Milo had even taken notice of a such wide scale attack. Shawkun himself is even forced away, the illusions broken. It made no difference now though, the images was already in Sandra's mind, and Shawkun had taken control of Sandra's soul.

It was pure war now, Sandra vs Misery. Nothing else mattered. And as the struggle continued, the entire island of Genosha was suddenly decimated, destroyed in a eruption of cosmic power that destroyed all in it's path. Milo had moved everyone who was in harms way, space warping them away. Milo himself was unharmed, absorbing the cosmic energies of the Phoenix Force. He warped Shawkun back to his side.*

Milo: What have you done.
Shawkun: Misery had her powers sealed away. So I re-awkened them.
Milo: You could of killed everyone here!!
Shawkun: Oh please Ventro, you are here.
Milo: Hmm, you did it for the shear satisfaction of doing it, didn't you?
Shawkun: A opportunity to torture the Phoenix a little, and stick a Thorn in Blackheart's side at the same time. I couldn't pass up the chance. Hell, be glade I allowed Phoenix to get her sanity back, I could of destroyed this entire planet just now.
Milo: Then I would of killed you, and fixed everything.
Shawkun: Don't you have some gods to fight Ventro?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:47 pm

*SHIELD agents were ready to rush Terrell, until they recognized him.*

Terrell: Yeah, I'm with SXM. I need to see a guy named Tenshi.

*Within minutes, Terrell was brought to Tenshi who was with two others (I forgot their names).*

Terrell: Yo Tenshi, is it true you can manipulate spiritual energy? I f you can, I need you to hit my bronze ass with it.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:14 pm

*Tenshi had woken up, and noticed Terrel.*

Tenshi: Yes I manipulate spiritual energy. *grin* I haven't met a god since they attacked, what are they, chicken shit of a power that can harm them? So, you want me to strike you with my power, any reason other then possibly trying to kill yourself?

(Zane and Kiya are the other two fyi)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:52 pm

*Terrell chuckled at Tenshi.*

Terrell: I'm sure you've been around long enough that every god-level fucker is chicken shit. It's like a damn Cold War them... Now just hit me with what you got, so I can use it to fuck some gods up.

*Terrell's eyes darted to Zane and Kiya for a second before looking back to Tenshi. He barely recognized anyone in the room, but he definitely knew he had come across them.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 pm

"Meanwhile, in the streets of NY, demons are falling left and right, Keeth and Amber doing their thing in kicking their ass"

Amber: Alright then, this is good. I wonder though...Keeth, has Namini contacted anyone? I mean, it seems weird that the vishanti would keep her out of this one...
Keeth: No idea. Actually, we haven't talked with her in some time
Amber: Weird...really weird...

----

"Back with Aaron and Hercules, they're helping the other Avengers on sight up"

Aaron: Alright, Kano tells me that Milo is on board with this. They're tracking down the goddamn Council
Hercules: It shall not be easy to locate. And once we do, we must deal with powerful opponents, amongst them 2 of the most powerful magical beings alive
Aaron: Yeah...Zeus and Hades. Not to mention Loki. This is going to be a nightmare
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:12 pm

Tenshi: You want it, you got it.

*Tenshi draws his sword, it starts to flow with energy right away.*

Kiya: Wait, this doesn't sound...
Tenshi: To late!!

*Tenshi directs a powerful slash of energy directly at Terrel.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:42 pm

*Terrell smirked before being hit by the energy. He had never felt anything like as he allowed it to be one with himself. He was now composed of celestial bronze with a low white glow around his body. Terrell looked stunned.*

Terrell: So this is what this mystical shit feels like... Damn... This shit is fucking ridiculous! Thanks nig-.., homie. You should start slaying some gods with this shit.

*Terrell left the tunnel after contacting Riya to inform Hermes that he was done.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Zane: DANG IT! TRANQUILIZE HIM NOW!

"Zane fired a tranquilizer dart at Tenshi, and other Shield agents did the same, but it seemed the spirit energy blast had taken out the darts."

Zane: Oh great.

"moments later Zane sighed."

Lex: Ok the Cannon cannot be made, it can't adapt to the energies.
Zane: Alright Tenshi how about this, you help us bring down the Gods, and you get pardoned no more persecution, you or your buddies all free pass. How does that sound?
"Hermes nodded, taking Terrel he brought them back to the room where Riya had just gotten of the phone with Milo."

Hermes: Who was that?
Riya: Milo, I was telling him about the safe house and stuff
Hermes: Good, Glad to know the SXM are on our side, I sent Poseidon, and Hercules to get the Avengers, and Hephaestus should be here soon.

"A large muscular black man entered the room wearing some ripped blue jeans, a hammer was in his hand, and he walked inside, some licks of flames on his body."

Hephaestus: I'm working on forging celestial bronze weaponry, things are going well, but I need to head to DC, there's a mortal there who's abilities can speed up the production of the weaponry, can you all accompany me, with your powers we can fight off any COG members that come after us.
Keeth: Maybe we should head to the village of hers, see what's up. The Vishanti do they do anything? All they do is set up god damn rules and they don't help when we need them, I wonder if they'll let Namini help, I'm just glad you have power to challenge there authority.
Hercules: There is an an entire army of Gods, some that have not beens stirred with in years, this will be ahard battle, we must gather all our potential allies.
Dale: Great..so now the Gods hate us, Aaron so we all just gonna attack at one time? Plus deal with all these demons, and wait for The Angels, maybe we should head back to the Tower. Also what do we do with sparky?
Hercules: Surely, you have a way to hold him, prison cells and such. I can monitor him, and restrain him if neccessary..but don't you mortals have some drugs or so to keep him down?
"Surfer waved his hand using his control of matter, he repaired the tower easily, and leaped off his board, it seemed with the aid of SHIELD, and Ares's defeat, the demonic forces had evacuated, he had sensed a familar precense."

Surfer: Mephisto..the tormentor of my soul.
Kosmos: What?
Surfer: A Powerful demon came here, the more powerful demons seem to be organizing the armies, and they don't appear to be on the human's side, it looks like were in the middle of a three way war.
Milo:Yes, I just tracked them down, I got off the phone with a member of the team named Riya, and apparently down in Connetcuit the daughters of Aphrodite are targeting The X Force, hunting down there mother's murderer, so I have to deal with the demigods, and at the same time deal with the Council. Anyway i'll be on my way.

"He teleporetd to James, and Yamairo in teh Cerebro."

Milo: Most of the demons are being gathered by high tier demons, there building up armies, and there against us, so are Gods, it's a three way war basically..so things are getting really really chaotic.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Aaron: Please. I work with the son of Thor. Just bring him along, the tower should be able to restrain him.

Natsu: Man...if just a demigod did this to us
Laxus: I do NOT wanna see dem gods go full out, na huh.
Elsa: Don't worry you to, we should be fine

---------

Yamairo: So basically...it's us and the Angels vs the Gods vs the Demons...James!
James: No, not yet. I can NOT reach her no matter how hard I try...damn it, where the hell could Namini have gotten herself into, at a time like this

---

"Keeth and Amber have split up, she returning to the mansion"

Amber: Damn it, I need to find something in here that

"As she enters the mansion, she finds Zelretch sitting on the table sipping a cup of tea. On the couch, a knocked out Namini rests"

Amber: What the...
Zelretch: Amber...I did some searching. It seems that several pantheons have formed a Council of Gods to wipe out humanity. Several high tier demons are gathering the forces of hell. Amongst them include an old friend of yours...
Amber: Black Heart?
Zelretch: Precisely. Oh, and to top it all off, the vishanti decided to preventively assault one of the oldest known deities of the sum of realities. And if it decides to fight back...this dimension is about to turn into a battle ground...
Amber: Damn it! Where is Agamotto?
Zelretch: No idea. I don't like them, you know that. I just felt this poor girl didn't have to suffer because those 3 fools don't know their own strength. I saved her. Far as I know though, they got away. Just get ready...things are about to take an even worst turn. You should go talk to your friend Milo.
Amber: Yeah but
Zelretch: I'll come along. Explain the situation. After all, I know a lot of people from this dimension, I don't want it ripped in to or destroyed utterly or something. Besides I keep my clothes here
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Tenshi: Fine. Figured they would learn the first time, but whatever.

*He starts walking away from the group, sword in hand.*

Tenshi: Great doing business with you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Dracarot: Emma, your better than this! Snap out of it please I beg you Em!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:17 pm

"Zane raised his gun."

Zane: Your working with us, were near DC, were gonna get the location for COG's head-quarters, and launch an all out assault on the Gods.
Hercules: there are many states we will be in after facing an army of Gods, and Fine is not one of them sadly.

"As they boarded the hellicarrier, it was a flight back to the reconstructed tower, where SHIELD was evacuating New York, which had been attacked by the Gods only a few years ago, as the hellicarrier left, Surfer flew over to it, wanting to speak with Aaron."

Surfer: Me, Kosmos,Nono and Cyber managed to aid in dealing with the demons here, Kosmos is the being who caused the destruction of the Galapagos Islands, and Ecuardor, but he is a good soul, finding his way, he has proven himselfa hero, he aided me in defeating Ares, his memories are shattered, so I hope to help him regain them, we should gather our forces, Milo informed Kano of the Council's Head-quarters it's in Asgard's location, and the leaders appear to be Loki, and Zeus, but there are rumors then Seth intends to overthrow them.
Milo: Namini, James you can't locate her? "Sighs" I suppose I'll find her for you, just give me a few seconds..wait hold on never mind.

"Amber and Zelretch suddenly appeared, Milo grinned."

Milo: Welcome back Amber, and you..I don't know you do I. Well all the help is needed? What information do you have? Not that it's not nice to meet up with old friends again.
Emma: I am EMma! LEAVE ME ALONE I AAAAH!

"Emma was suddenly glowing incased in energies, it seemed Mikey was being pulled into her, but her power faded away, as she exited the Famine state, as Vanessa waved her hand, Ledge gunned her down, the bullets didn't piercer gehr skin, but the force blooded her into uncosncsousness."

Ledge: GET UR ASSES OVER HERE!
Mikey: Alright let's move, your girl's unconscious
Emma: Drac..."Closes eyes."

"Mikey carrying Emma starts rushing over to Ledge, as the Bus seems to come to live, and start driving towards htem at full speed."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:19 pm

Dracarot: *starts running beside Mikey* What's with that bus? *tosses a grenade underneath the bus* Hope Ledge doesn't mind I swiped that.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Mikey: more running less talking, darn too tin if I know! it's like the cars from the disney movies on steroids.

"The grenade took the bus out, they made there way to Ledge's truck, and Mikey climbed aboard in the back with Emma."

Ledge: Let's go, Drac mask us!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Tenshi: *sigh* You know.

*He turns around putting away his sword.*

Tenshi: I could kill all you easily. But since you have useful information.
Kiya: Great... this should be a fun team up. *sarcastic tone.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:24 pm

*Kosmos gripped Ares' shield tightly as he watched Surfer depart. The Gods seemed to have strength on their side, while the demons had numbers.*

Kosmos: I wonder who we attack first...

-----------------

*Terrell shrugged his shoulders as he heard Hephaestus' request.*

Terrell: I got your back big guy!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Dracarot: *Hops in and masks the vehicle and all inside it* We're clear!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Zelretch: Oh, so this is the famous Milo Ventro. Dietrich Zelretch Waechter, a pleasure
Amber: Namini is passed out on my couch. Milo, the Vishanti have messed with something way worse than this little Council of Frustrated Deities.
Zelretch: I'm sure mister Ventro here would like an explanation. And to do so...I'll ask a question. Mister Ventro, what is the thing that makes you the most angry? That makes you give in to madness the most?

---

Aaron: He did...well...I guess he's in then. Just make sure he's kept under control. Nono!

"As if answering the call, Nono comes out of a warp gate"

Nono: You called sir!!
Aaron: Take this idiot to the Tower cells...and don't be too hard on him
Nono: Nono understands!

"She grabs Kyle and flies away"

Aaron: Cyber, you read me? I've got Cap, Salamander, 8-Tails, Titania and Spidey with me. Surfer is here as well. We need to regroup at the tower right now. Contact the rest of the team, including Kano.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Zane: Of course, let's do this..
"Meanwhile Desmond was seen praying, his church was having communion, he'd recruited thousands of new members after the demonic invasion proving that demons and mutants were in the same to his fanatic supporters, he sipped some wine, and held the Staff in his hand, Castiel was seen leaning against a wall, Michael against a wall."

Desmond: I thank you for this..Castiel
Castiel: It is my pleasure aiding my father's children.
Michael: I'm really working with some nutcases..but I'm just glad to be able to use my powers to help people, I never really believed Desmond till now.
Desmond: we must prepare, demonic forces, the false gods, there all gathering, it is a sign of End Times, of the Apocaylpse soon the the Messiah shall return, but in the mean time we must face the Tribulation, we must face the unholy trio, and we shall win, God is sending us more and more soldiers.
"Ares arrived on COG, his horses collapsing bleeding, Zeus came out in all his divine majesty, the Blade of Olympus held in his right hand as he marched over to Ares looking down at his battered, and beaten son, Athena appeared, leaning down touching him."

Athena: He has been injured by attacks of a cosmic nature, the brute went ahead, and initiated the COG's head-quarters no doubt he has exposed us.
Zeus: Hmm such a fool..that's to be expected, that and his girlfriend..what was here name
Athena: Kali ..the Goddess of destruction
Zeus: Of course.

"as they mentioned her, she moved in her six arms, blades in each, she hissed at them, embracing Ares, and leaving, Zeus groaning."

Zeus: This army has been so hard to manage, so many different pantheons, so many different goals so many
Loki: Do not trouble yourself Zeus, we have come together well, despite Ares's arrogance, and impatience, our plans have gone well, with our children's aid, we've done much damage, infilitrated our enemies, and now with the center we've set up we can gather the demigods
Zeus: Of course, and I'm glad you gathered us, humanity has committed atrocious acts including mutants, the only deities still on there side is that supposed omnipotent God, and his Angel Squad, how powerfu lare they
Loki: An estimate of there power compared to ours, I honestly have no idea, but I've got people investigating, they seem to be taking care of the demonic forces, and no the demons are not on our side, Kali has taken Ares up, he'll get healed up, and we can learn who brought him down, no doubt forces are gathering to strike us.
Zeus: Perfect, I thank you for gathering this group Loki, I know I've assumed leadership, and I'm glad you've remained on our side, soon humanity shall worship us once more.
Hephaestus: Ight let's get this shit rolling, Hermes stay here, get people together, we gonna roast these bitches, show dad, and mom they aint shit.

"He gathered fire around himself, Terrel, and Riya and they appeared in the Secretary of Defense's building, bursting in, Hephaestus quickly sent out a massive shock-wave bringing down several guards, and made an image of John appear."

Hepshaestus: Find this man we have a better chance if we split up, I'll go alone, I'm a God so I can handle whatever these humans throw at me.
Riya: Hmm..he's..raw.
Ledge: Alright let's go!!!!

"Ledge revved his engine, and it roared to life, as they began racing towards Samuel's mansion."
Milo: Hmm let me..see...I mean I suppose..I suppose seeing my friends and family in pain, being hurt. That's what makes me angry? Why is this relevant? I mean no disrespect Mr. Waechter.
"Cyber sent out a message."

Cyber: Everything is ready Mr. Stark, Kano and Tanya arrived almost immedientley,g et to the main office, Nono is coming too, and i hope Alfred gets the medical attention he deserves.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next