Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 15

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 15

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Sandra: Absorb his psioninc energy... I might as well be honest, I never even tried that. It's certainly something to try. Hmm Milo, he could fight anybody. Wouldn't you agree though that we best at least try to handle this ourselves, it is our son, not just some random Villain.

Josh: I could, but we won't be that long getting there anyway.

Carl: The gods are at war? Dear me this really is trouble. I'll get a team on Miles as soon as possible, thank you for the tip. Milo, my friend.

*They hand shake.*

Carl: Take care out there.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Mikey: Drac? That's you haha. Aphordite the sexy bitch? Her Bitches want you? You should fuck them you know that you should, wait your married. I'll get there, there aint much of nobody here, not that i aint one tough southern boy, but most everyone is out fighting. Where you at? I got my own form of transportation
Dave: Your right, I don't want him roughing up our son, how do we track him down? He hates us, do you think we might have triggered his old memories?
Niko: Alright then let's move the sooner the better.
Milo: I will, some of them want me dead personally, I'll try to keep the world safe, Because that's what we do, Save a world filled with people who hate us.

"With that Milo teleported away, returning to Genosha."

Milo: Alright then time to get to work on tracking down the Council and bringing down these pesky Gods.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Dracarot: I'm at Provincetown in Cape Cod Massachusetts and you better hurry pal they went for a night on the town.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:15 pm

"Mikey nodded, heading outside, he broke off a piece of the earth, and went zooming forward heading to Dracarot, about thirty minutes later he arrived near Drac, leaping off the building, as he hit the ground the impact generate d massive tremor, and a crater."

Mikey: Damn..I'm big! Ok your Drac right? We gotta go, The Gods are at war with us, and It's scary.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Dracarot: And where would we be going, I'm not gonna let Emma be taken by Vanessa, before you ask that's what Aphrodite's daughter is called, unless you've got some serious plan up there.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Sandra: It could be possible. He'll be hard to track, but I've done it twice through the Cerebro now. That's always one option.

*Josh and Niko continue to follow the bridge along with the group until reaching the shores of Genosha.*

Josh: Genosha Island, this place has certainly become famous.

Carl: Best of luck buddy.

*Carl picks up his phone contacting government agents.*

Carl: I need to know everything we got on a Desmond Miles character. Contact me with what you dig up.

*hangs up*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Mikey: I say we go bash Vanessa's fae in, and all her little cronies, I'm Mikey, Rocky, whatever you wanna call me, but I can pick up a skyscraper, and throw it like a paper ball, so All we gotta do is fine this lady. Where could she be? I noticed a bunch of missing buildings on my way where? Wanna follow the trail of eaten buildings?
"Blackheart had pulled Misery aside wanting his help, and David's as well to get revenge on the Fuller Family a pain in his thorn."

Blackheart: Misery I seek your help, and do not intend to ask twice, I want your help to seal Sandra's Phoenix Force, do that for me, and I shall be in your debt.
David: we can really stop my mommy?
Blackheart: Yes David, this man can help us,.
Niko :Yes it has, now where must we go, it looks as though the Terrorists may have attacked this island as wlel, but with so many powerful beings here how did they cause such damage?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Dracarot: Yeah be warned though Vanessa has some power to make males enthralled of her, so you might want to do something so your immune to that, my power lasted all of 30 seconds 28 of which she wasted taunting me...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Josh: Surprise attack, who knows. We need to look around, head to the main area of the island, I'm sure we'll meet someone.

Misery: Very well. I nearly had her before, except she laid the first attack. That will not happen again. What do you wish done with Phoenix once her powers are sealed away.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Niko: Alright I see, who are we looking for any particular members, I can send out a beam into the air, garner attention? Maybe they'll come looking for the source of the blast?
David: We'll make her pay!
Blackheart: Exactly, come on now then Misery, let's dot this, we know where she is, I can restrain her long enough for you to move in on her.

"With that the three vanished, and David appeared before Sandra, and Dave, using his psionic energies to mask the precene of Misery."

David: BIND HER NOW! You two, and Abby? I'l make you PAY!
Mikey: Bla Bla Bla come on let's find the girl, what's she look like she's gotta be pretty if she's Aphrodite's daughter the problem is finding her.
Ledge: Done

"Mikey turns around to see none other then Ledge with a pair of binoculars in his hand, and he tosses the binoculars aside."

Ledge: I tracked you two down, nice seeing you again Drac. My training pay off? Not that's important now, I'm working on tracking down Vanessa, she's very powerful, she had an army of girls attack me, and some others, my allies restrained her, and now I'm just trying to track her down, get in my car, I got her scent, there all wearing the same perfume.

"Ledge refers to a large black trunk, and he climbs into the driver's seat."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Dracarot: The training has paid off but not enough if we can't find away to resist Vanessa's powers... *enters the Truck* I'm this close to just breaking my nose in case it might be pheremones...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Ledge: These are demigods bub, I haven't dealt with them much, but there powers are similar to ours, but far greater because they aren't bound by logic like ours, for example they don't need pheremones, there precense, but I can attack her from a distance.

"Mikey struggles entering his human form, and gets in the backseat, as Ledge starts driving."

Mikey: Damn it's getting harder to go human.
Ledge: Something wrong
Mikey: nothing
Ledge: Alright, you two can move in and distract, I've got a bunch of weapons in the back, I'll use them snipe her ass, see how durabe the bitch is, hopefully I can kill her, and the Bitch Squad, after that we can get your girl back, and find out how many Demigods were dealing with.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Dracarot: Alright but take some of these *hands over a few mercury filled rounds* Probably more damaging than the regular ones... *puts up non detection on himself and Mikey and begins approach towards Vanessa*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:52 pm

"Vanessa was on the bus, making her way outside, music was playing, chaos was in the area, as several dead people were seen, and Emma was seen "cleaning" up absorbing several buildings, and the survivors in the area, Ledge putting the mercury rounds into his gun, leaning down, looking for Vanessa."

Ledge: Alright then, tell Aphordite hi. Hopefully the dynamic duo won't get in the way.

"Mikey looks at the bus."

Mikey: Why don't I just smash the entire bus, Claws shoots the girl, and we grab Emma and make a run for it.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Dracarot: Think Mikey; Vanessa is already leaving the bus that will give Ledge a better shot anyway so we just grab Emma and only distract Vanessa enough to get her off the bus. You count to three and on three I'll quit the non detection on you and grab Emma at the same time while keeping the non detection on me. Got that? *continues cautious approach*

Last edited by Dracarot on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Josh: Sounds like a good idea. Just it well away from anyone. We might have people who can fly, so be very careful. We need not be mistaken as attackers.

Sandra: David, son.

*As Sandra takes on the Phoenix BH strikes.*

Sandra: What!! Wait this is... now of all times?

*Misery quickly activates his powers just before Sandra was about to power her way out, and sealed away the Phoenix deep within Sandra, leaving her normal again.*

Sandra: What the...

*Sandra go's to summon her Phoenix Force powers again, but something is blocking her out, and then, it hits her. A sudden, and intense painful sensation, bringing Sandra down to one knee. As she tries to compose herself, it hits hits her.*

Sandra: Blackheart... no... it's him isn't it, Misery... He's blocking me from calling my Phoenix Force powers... damnit, I didn't expect him to be here. David... your, your with them, Blackheart... Ilira... their group...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:04 am

"Niko looks up, and fires a beam of concussive energy whicha be seen from the SXM, and suddenly Milo appears infront of them, mimicking Josh's ability he absorbs Niko's optic energy, converting it into kinetic energy increasing the movement of the wind in the area."

Josh: You duplicated my power..
Milo: Yup, that's what I do.
Niko: increadible do you have my power as well? Are you fusion?
Milo: I picked up your trick along time ago, so you were sending a distress signal. You needed help, you need to find somebody correct? Your looking for James Rocker, he escaped prison a few weeks ago, I've been meaning to go after him. Your brother on the other hand is here, however Rocker is targeting him.

"With a wave of his hand he showed Josh an illusion of the Forgotten's head-quarters, and implanted the knowlege of it's location in his mind."
David: YES! They saved me from Hell! You Bitch, they raised me! While you were lollygagging!? There real heroes!? Trying to better this world! Against those Angel bastards you love oh so much!
Blackheart: Don't worry David, you don't have to encoutner these bastards much more, there power is nothing compared to mine.

"With a simple wave of his hand, he sent out a blast of magical energy sending Dave, and Sandra flying out the building, Dave grabbed Sandra, teleporting her away, they appeared in the forest area they fled to normally."

David: Cowards.
Blackheart: We'll seek them out, but the phoenix is no more, good team work DAvid, your immense psioninc powers we may be able to stop them, and the angels
David: We WILL win!
"As they moved in towards Emma, Ledge raised his gun and opened fire shooting at Venssa, a bullet peircing her skin, she yelled out as blood spluttered, and she hit the ground, the girls angered, and Mikey bolted forward grabbing Emma, restrainin her."

Emma:AAH !I LET GO!
"Felicia Falmore was seen, she'd resumed her vigilante days as Drain moving through the streets, with her immense magical energies crime was no problem, but that's when the demonic invasion began, she raised her hand, sending out massive bolts of energy taking out demons, while lifting pillars of earth up, and forming them into cannons that shot out rolls of earth enhanced by magic."

Felicia: BE VANQUISHED FILTH! God damn it, why do I talk like that, I need to figure out what the hell is going on
Dimitri: Demonic invasion

"Felicia turned around seeing Dimtri armed, and with X Drones in a vehicle."

Dimtri: Come with me, I know our mini group disbanded, but this is huge, and with your ability you may be the only one who can stop the Gods
Felicia: Me?
Dimtri: Yes now come on, we don't have much time to waist.
Felicia: Alright, Can't wait to see the others I guess.

"Felicai came along with Dimtiri, and they both left in an armored hover vehicle, and they took the skies heading back to the White house to meet up with Carl."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:14 am

Josh: So this group. Forgotten. Why is he with them, this is not like him.

Misery: Don't worry, they'll be no more trouble. Without the Phoenix Force, Sandra is just a telepath/telekinetic. With the powers you guys shear, that isn't nearly enough. However, I do recommend you go after them as soon as possibly. No doubt they will try to make their way back to Genosha. That bastard Milo, he has copied my ability's. There is chance he can undo what I've done. Best time to stop Phoenix for good is now.

*Sandra and Dave are seen alone.*

Sandra: Our son... damnit, Dave, their playing off his emotions, twisting his views around, their using him. We, have to get him out of there. Blackheart, Ilira, hell they use to have Shawkun on their team... if David stay's with them.
Dave: Sandra, what happened back there?
Sandra: It was, all a set up. David must of hid them, Blackheart made a quick move to bind me. Before I could break out Misery sealed away my powers... we can't... let them use our son Dave, we... can't...

*As Sandra tried to push her way through Misery's effect, the pain steadily increased the deeper she pushed. She fell to her hands and knees, and eventually stopped, in the course of seconds, she had been brought to tears, the pain to intense, she felt like she was on the verge of passing out.*

Sandra: Damnit... damnit!! I... I can't... break it...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:28 am

*Kosmos stood in the center of hundreds of demons he had taken out. He was ready to reunite with Surfer, until a rush of memories hit him... It was blurry, but he could hear clearly

???: I will crush you Kosmos! I will be God!

???: Superion! Superion! You can fight him! You can beat him! You can...

Kosmos: Kosmos..? Superion..?

*Kosmos made his way to Surfer*

Kosmos: What exactly is going on? Why is your planet being attacked?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:13 am

Milo: Manipulated I can send you there, Niko if you want to join his group you should tag along.
Niko: You read thought patterns?
Milo: There's not much I can't do.
Niko: my My God has blessed you immensely.
Milo: Yes he has.
Blackheart: Ventro, he's an even bigger nuisance then you guys. David ready to put down your makers
David: Don't call those abominations that, let's finish this, then let's get those god damn angels.
Blackheart: Alrighty then.

"Blackheart, and David moved in to Dave's place, and quickly David overwhelmed both of them, trapping them in his mind, they appeared in New York City empty, and Blackheart appeared in human form clapping his hands."

Blackheart: Hello Mr. and Mrs Fuller..let's play a game..i like to call it Final Countdown, in ten minutes you'll be dead, and hell we'll have a nice camp fire with Abby's body.
"Surfer began using cosmic energy to phase through attacks, trapping throwing gas trucks at zombies."

Surfer: These are demons..the fallen souls of earth, the damned are seeking revenge on those still among the living, we have to stop them, they have no real purpouse but vengeance and there large capacity for untold evil.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:35 am

Sandra: This... this isn't really New York, this is David's doing. Blackheart, you bastard. How did you get David to your side, making all kinds of false promises you'll never keep. i was willing to make the greatest sacrifice possible to save this world, and you manipulated that to make us into the bad guys didn't you. SON!! Is this what you want, demons invading the Earth, mass destruction. You think that he (BH) will get those people out of hell. Hate me if you want, hate me, your father, hate this whole family. But follow your own path, don't follow Blackheart or Ilira!!

Josh: Manipulated, that explains a... wait, you knew? If you knew this group was up to such things, why are SXM allowing it?

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:42 am

"David appeared as gigantic mass of psioninc energy, over 100ft tall looming over New York, cosmic flames seen in his eyes."

David: FUCK YOU BITCH! HE RESCUED ME FROM HELL! HES SAVED PEOPLE SAVED LIVES! COME ON!
Blackheart: Of course David, let's move on with this.

"Dave charges, BH sends out shadow tendrils, Dave teleports away, reappearing behind Bh, shooting him with anti mugen bullets, but he's brought to the floor and rendered immobile, as BH lurches forward grabbing Sandra, and BH whips out the soul gem, grinning."

Bh: I've achieved ultimate power..Sandra with this gem..nothing can stop me short of Ventro...of course, but I'll deal with hi,..

"David appeared Beside BH, who manifestd shadow tendrils, and suddenly David screamed out as an angel killing blade was stabbed into the center of his psioninc body Namek was seen."

Namek: Foolish..child you can do no harm against the soldiers of god
David: N..No..NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A massive outburst of pisoninc energy took place, and all four repapeared in Dave's place, Namek holding the blade, and David on the ground dead, blood leaking from him, Bh cussing."

Namek: And now for the demonic filth.
Milo: I just looked, I didn't know what they were up to, IT's hard to explain even my powers have limitations..do you wish to go save your brother?
Niko: I will help..you Josh
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:54 am

Josh: I do, my brother is not with them under his own will.

Sandra: You again...
Namek: Do not intervene this time, Phoenix.
Sandra: Go ahead then... finish this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:58 am

Niko: Send is there..who are you.
Milo: They call me Fusion.

"With that both of them were teleportes within the hallways of the Forgotten's head-quarters, and Milo then looked down at the ground, he saw the determination..something he'd been lacking, he'd been getting bored, but that inspired him."

Milo: I have to stop that Council, I have to save humanity no matter..what happens!
Zeus: Really.Ventro..you only care about your own
Milo: Zeus..d..damn it..your here
Zeus: You ruined my kingdom..and for that you will pay.
Namek: He is dead, his soul placed back in damnation where it belongs. I must return..with the gateway closed, hopefully my promotation awaits me, I will deal with you later Blackheart.

"Namek vanished, and Blackheart also teleported away, Dave rushing over to David."

Dave: SON SON SON! SANDRA! can't you bring him back somehow!?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Kosmos: Let us find their source then. I'm sure you have an idea of where these demons are coming from. Fighting forever isn't the way to go about this.

*Just then, an explosion could be seen from the distance, decimating both demons and human alike. Kosmos looked in the direction with confusion, as he saw what seemed to be a powerful being wearing heavy bronze plated armor in a chariot drawn by four flaming horses.*

Ares: I've grown tired of sitting back and waiting! I am Ares! God of War! You mortals will be crushed!

*With that Ares had his chariot charge straight toward the Avenger Tower.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next