Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:51 pm

"Riya smiled, as she finished cooking she'd put the food up, and turned the oven off."

Riya: Nothing, just being my baby. "Grins"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:57 pm

*Terrell got his serving of food placed it on the table. He was ready to sit down, but he remembered something.*

Terrell: Riya I gotta talk to you and Darrius about something I did just before going to sleep.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Dante: Don't count your chickens! Look

"The same young woman as before is seen riding one of the bikes and catching up to them, wielding the sword"

Dante: Man...I think I know that sword. Was that the girl that attacked you? We should try and lose her before we hit any civilian areas

----

Anna: Come on then...
Marie: Why was I dragged here again?
Harry: Lets just move and see if we can find something...

----

Rachel: I don't really care about mom...I kinda know she's alright.

----

Aaron: Actually, I'm here to procure the technology you used to somehow capture him. How did you do it?

----

Tyler: Alright. Someone should go with Matt
Poll: I'm more or less young, I could pass as a student
Tyler: Alright. The rest of us will look into the other victims
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Keeth: Great..hmm, I can drive up vertical surfaces, I can escpae, we need a split ubp, my girl Amber is strong, she got some nice magic, she can help us out, no lil fariy stuff will stop my baby. I'll go get her, you contact the X Force!
Zach: ok Ok this is boring..hey.wait..holy SHIT!

"Zach bursts into a Starbucks, everyone is dead, and police are everywhere on the seen, there only let in because there the SXM, Mikey looking around, as a police officer approaches."

Michael: SXM! Hey, how's Milo doing,
Mikey: Like I
Michael: Oh you..well..this is bad, it's chaotic, people are blaming mutants, aliens, whatever, but it's not mutants, this isn't humane, this is crazy, people torn to shreds, I think it might be connected with those murders in new Orleans, and yes I'm a detective now, but that's beside the point, I need to give you the information I've gathered on the cases, they always take place at night, it's a string of violent murders, we don't know what the cause is, but so far they've avoided major Cities, I tracked them down here.
Milo: mom made a lot of mistakes..but she really does love this family, and wishes you'd forgive her...
Monel: I invented a ..ps..actually why should I help you? How do I know your not one of Harrison's allies, and worse giving out information for free, I think we need some sort of negotation, and no need to threaten me, because it's practically useless to try, you murder me, you don't figure out how I combated Harrison.
Matt: Alright let's go Felicia..we need a car, Hey Poll you can be my Girlfriend! Just cruising..going to high school! Come on, I've got cash.
Felicia: "Rolls Eyes" HEre you go, but he's right, a cover will make since.

"USing the magical energies she drained she makes a car, and notices she's almost out, as Matt leads Poll into the car, he sees the GPS is directed to the school."

Matt: Alright then time to get serious, and maybe you might consider my offer, I'm sure you see al lthe happy couples. "Grins"

"He grins as he begins driving towards the High school."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Aaron: But I wont murder you...I'll just destroy every single building and murder every single person in this planet. Monel...this is just good business, so tell me what I need to know. I assure you I'm not an ally of Harrison

-----

"Poll just sneers and ignores him. While she was mostly kind, she didn't exactly have any urge to start involving herself with a commoner, especially someone has "rude" as Matt"

Poll: Lets just drive. We'll come up with a cover when we get there

"Meanwhile, the others walk towards the hospital where the man who was hit by a beer truck is in"

-----

Dante: Alright baby! Leave this to me then! Get Amber I'll

"Just then, both of them are forced to dodge two beams of light aimed by the girl. Just as she's aiming for another, the van with the assassin's is seen making a sudden break, and forcing the girl to dodge them. Dante takes the chance, and shots out the tires in her bike, causing her to crash. She somehow jumps out in time to save herself"

Dante: I think this was them telling us to just keep following. What do you say Keeth? They did bust us out...

----

Anna: This is terrible...

"Harry lowers himself. The wounds seem almost animal like"

Harry: This isn't human made. It seems almost like a wild animal, nothing rational about it. Bite and deep scratch marks...all of them aimed at the throat with intent to instantly kill.
Anna: And?
Harry: Tell me, which towns were hit Micheal?

----

Rachel: Don't you ask me to forgive that woman. I'll tolerate her because you ask me, but don't tell me to forgive her
Me: Tolerance is the first step to understanding...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Monel: Hmm? Murder the others? I'm one of the most intelligent people on my planet, meaning I may have technology to revive them, but I'd rather not take the risk, I used a psioninc disruptor to disrupt his basic ability to shift, problem is, his arsenal is far too great to be negated..under normal circumstances, I came in contact with energy from the Heart of the Infinite which allowed me to negate him despite his vast power, I'm running low on that energy, and have been unable to reproduce it....yet, but using it combination with the disruptor will allow you to temporarily negate Harrison's abilities.
Matt: Wait..come on now, did I offend you, look I'm sorry, maybe after all this is over, we could just.. you know go hang out, get a coffee from Starbucks. Very Happy, we can't pass as siblings, I'm black, come on Poll.

"As he said that, they arrived outside the high school, he walked out, and then came to the other side opening the door for her, it looked like school was about to start, they'd be late, at the hospital Felicia ,and Sean entered with Tyler, and they went to the room, the man was heavilly injured, and they came outside."

Felicia: Reality Warper's..are able to make there thoughts reality, if the warper has no control over there powers, there subconscious is becoming reality either through daydreaming, dreams, or worse regular thought patterns, so this incident might be connected, he claims the Truck said payback..we should interrogate the man, he's been arrested for DUI's twice in the past five years, maybe he hurt one of the Warper's relatives.
SEan: There's no reports of victims.
Felicia: Could be covered up.
Keeth: "Sighs" Your Right, let's follow them!

"Goes after the van."
"Michael tells Harry the towns that were hit."

Michael: This is the closest thing to a major city the assailaint has targated so far, the victims are random, nothing in commonno shared beliefs, views, sexuality, it's random, so it can't be a Serial Killer, a mass murderer who has random tactics, and don't tell me it's a REGULAR wild animal, maybe someone is controlling animals with an ability, something magical, or some natural form of training, I have no idea.
Zach: I..can alter probabilities so that we might be able to run into whatever caused the murders
Mikey: I'd be ready to clobber it.
Zach: We don't know what it is or it's level of power Mikey, has it killed any mutants
Michael: Hmm I think so, there level of power is unknown at least off head, plus the only confirmed mutants are one's who prevviously signed a registration act of sorts.
Milo: Listen to Filipe, she loves you, she's done drastic things, but we all have, we've done things that seem illogcial, and even wrong towards our family, all in the name of love.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:19 pm

*Deep within the forest, under the shadows of tree cover, we see Phil, the man from before. He walks through the wilderness, seeming knowing exactly where he's going. He's confronted by a wild wolf, growling, hungry, it approaches Phil, who stands calm. Phil's eyes turn, and he releases a beastly roar, the wolf stops it's approach, cowering away.*

Phil: My only enemy, is the night, when the beast within needs to feed, and the animal instinct rises. At day, it's at rest, completely within my control.

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:26 pm

*After speaking to Riya about the psionic links he had created, Terrell eat his breakfast. When he finishes his meal, a purple glow is seen around him before he teleports to Madison Square Garden. The Knicks and the Celtics are at halftime when Terrell seems to easily makes his way onto the basketball court.*

Sports Announcer: It seems that Compound has made his way onto the court. What do you think he's planning Henry?

Sports Announcer 2: I have no idea Bill, but this guy is always with his sidekick... Chaos... Let's just hope nothing happens.

*Terrell took a multicolored glow as he makes a microphone appear in his hand. Everyone is silent.*

Terrell: Aight... So how's everyone doing! Very Happy

*Everyone seemed to applaud.*

Terrell: Aight this is good! Ok, I bet all ya know how to dougie! *more applause* I'm sure you can do some crazy shit, but imagine what Fusion could do with that dance... Wait! I don't think he would do it though.... Not unless he had a challenge. *looks around* I'm gonna challenge Fusion. Compound versus Fusion. I'm sure his omniscient ass can hear me!

*Terrell gets into the middle of the court and make the multicolored glow appear again before Teach Me How to Dougie played as if it was omnipresent in the stadium.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Rachel: Yeah yeah...doesn't change the fact she sent me away because my face reminded her of my dad. Not my fault the man was a rapist asshole!

----

Harry: Hmm...don't you guys see a pattern? All the tows...they're at a driving distance from each other aren't they? The guy doesn't seem to go far between...and then there's the fact the killings only happen at night.
Marie: So you're saying he can't have gotten far?
Harry: Yeah...that's what I'm saying

----

Aaron: Hmm...fascinating...alright. Give me the blueprints or something. With the right technology, I bet I could get that thing working without your source of energy Or if I have to, I'll just use the gems

---

"After driving for some time, the two of them stop along with the van at NYC, somewhere in Brooklyn. They go into a building"

Dante: Alright man...who are you anyway?
Aïn: Me...I am but a humble assassin
Teresa: More like a member of the high council. We are members of an order of assassins. THE order of assassins.
Dante: As in...the Hassan-i Sabbah. order?
Aïn: Correct. We are sorry for the trouble we have caused you. Mister Blaze, I are glad we found you. We require the assistance of the Ghost Rider for this case

----

"Meanwhile, back at Amber's mansion, we see Dale fall off the roof. Natasha is facepalming"

Natasha: Come on Dale...how hard can it be to use those powers? I've gone over this with you over 10 times. Get it right!

"Amber is watching, somewhat amused, knowing her brother can't exactly get hurt from a fall that small. Another thing is worrying her"

Amber: Where's Keeth...he hasn't called back since yesterday

----

Poll: Oh stop it. Lets just find the girl and get the info

----

Tyler: We'll pull rank to get the information if need be. Lets just ask the man.

"After asking to seem him, the Avengers enter the mans room."

Tyler: Hello sir..we were wondering if you could answer us a few questions
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:56 pm

"Milo frowns."

Milo: I know I would have loved growing up with you Rachel, and I'm sure she wishes she was Yamairo, but we have to come to terms, we have to love and our family..and..the hell, Terrell...he's calling me out. Damn I can;t pussy out, I'm sorry gotta go, I'll be back in one second.

"He turned on the news, and teleported to the stadium in his full costume, with the music playing looking at Terrell, and he couldn't resist grinning, more applause from people as Milo appeared. With that he pulled the mike from Terrell to him, and started to dougie on live television."

Milo: Alright then Terrell..let's get this. Ah Ah Teach me how to dougie, Teach me how to dougie,. Teach Teach me how to dougie. My name is Fusion, AND I'm a flying muthafucka, You know why cuz I can dougie every hour, cuz I got every fucking power. Bitches be on me when I do my dougie bruh. I be crime fighting rhyming at the same time, while Terrel up in the streets can't even get a dime. Ugly bitch can't get no lime. Can't even rhyme, how the hell this bitch going call me out, he just a loud mouth ni***, ain't going no skill. He be paying prostitute bills, now me, I'm smooth with the bitches, get screwed, he loose..

"He keeps rapping talking trash, at the same time doing his dougie. He also uses his powers in the dougie to pull of some crazy moves."
Zach: So we manipulate probabilities to find his next generation location, split up search and take this guy down
Mikey: I call dibs on whatever this is
Michael: "Sighs" alright whatever, just help me solve this case.
Monel: Hmm Fine.

"He leads Aaron inside his main lab, and fetches the blue prints handing them to him."

Monel: There you go.
Keeth: Alright what do you asassins need with me? I mean I'm all for stopping the spill of innocent blood, but your assassins/ I just want to know about the people that captured me, and Dante.
MAtt: Alright.

"He walks over to some students, they quickly deduce he's new, he starts up a casual conversation, and throws in a comment about the girlwho was killed."

Man: That bitch, mane I hated her, I'm glad my girl Stacy leads the cheerleading squad now, she ain't a mean bitch
Matt: Cool, shit coo,l just making sure shit's safe
Man: Man you a coward? Haha, nobody liked that bitch, you know alot of ppl hated her, I know Stacy was happy, and her friend Sammie, the cheerleading captians, tehm two bitches hated her, and I can see why.
Matt: Hmm..

"He goes out to find Poll."
"Dale groans, as he shoots a web that flies around, and hits a random flag pole, he tries to climb, but fails falling agian."

Dale: NATASHA ITS HARD! Dang it, why don't YOU try climbing the wal!
Man: Mhmm..leave me alone..I already told the cops, you all think I'm crazy, I don't need to be put up in some mental home ok.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:02 pm

*Phil sat on a large rock sticking up from the ground, staring through the opening in the trees directly at the sun. He need not concern himself with any possible damage from this, as he could not be harmed by such an act.*

Phil: I can sense him, but I could never find him.

*Metallic is seen talking to Tesla.*

Metallic: How is Chulance.
Tesla: Well he's...

*Tesla is knocked down, jumped by Tiffany from behind, at complete random once again.*

Tiffany: Tesy!!
Tesla: ... Ah great...
Metallic: *grin* Hello young lady.
Tiffany: Justin!!
Metallic: *sigh* Hey, where's your new boyfriend?

*Katy and Troy are seen talking to Jacob and Katie, Katy seems to have no intention of letting the two fall apart after the bonding they've done.*

*Sandra is sitting with Dave, the kids seem to be out at the moment.*

Sandra: Well dear, what do you feel like doing today.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:19 pm

"Aaron smiles and takes a look"

Aaron: This...nice. I would think a few designs here and there, improve efficiency...
Monel: You know mister Stark...you display what Earthlings call textbook narcissism

"Aaron looks at him puzzled before turning back to the blueprints"

Aaron: Agreed. Now then. Thanks for this. I'll be in touch. Also try not to attack Earth anymore or I'll be forced to beat you up

"Aaron equips his armor, and then flies off, making a hole in Monel's ceiling and quickly exiting the planet"

----

Me: Where did he? Wait did he say Terrel? Don't I know that name...

----

Harry: Alright then! We're 6, so we split up in 3 groups. Me and Micheal, Anna and Marie, Zach and Mikey

----

Terese: Tsk...figures the Ghost Rider would object to that
Aïn: Sir you must understand. We kill few to save many, work in the shadows to save the light. The enemies which fought you, they are know as the Templars. A secret society which exists since the Roman Empire. They control a great deal of Organizations and Governments from the shadows
Dante: What? For what? Oh man conspiracy theories
Aïn: They're final goal is the subject mankind to utopia...but in doing so taking away their freedom. As assassins, we do no believe in that. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, and whatever chaos is caused from that freedom, it is something humans must live with.
Dante: Agreed. But wait, how the hell do those fuckers plan to control the entire world?
Aïn: Through the shadows. The Assassins Order has over the centuries unearthed the existence of several relics which if in their hands would grant them the power to do so. Amongst them, count the fabled Excalibur, the Sword of King Arthur blessed by the faeries of Avalon

"Keeth suddenly remembers the girl's last words before defeating him"

Terese: You'll find their "holynesses" of the Templars make use of holy magic, but most of them are corrupt bastards who want nothing more than to subjugate free will.

----

Natasha: Stop complaining

"Natasha walks up to Dale, and using a grappling hook, quickly climbs up to the roof without much effort"

Natasha: See? Easy

----

Tyler: Sir, I assure you we do not want to believe you are crazy...just tell us what has happened

----

"After explain to Poll what he had heard, the inhuman starts to think, reaching the only logical conclusion"

Poll: I suppose you know what this means. Either this Stacy or this Sammie know something. We should go see them next.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Monel: Hmm I utterly despise him..almost ALMOST as much as Harrsion, but he's the lesser of two evils.
Michael: hat Works let;s move out.
Mikey: WHO OHOO!? So we get Lucky Charm, and windy.
Zach: Man you suck with nicknames,l let's go
Keeth: Him so the sword the girl was using was it Excalibar. This sounds big, and I suppose your views make sense, I once was an assassin of sorts, but that's another story, I'll help you bring down these Templars, how many weapons do they have? How can we take them from them? How do we wipe them out?
Dale: Ah that's cheating watch this

"He runs forward, running up the building but quickly looses momentum and starts falling, yelling he shoots a web catching the top of the building, and grins."

Dale: I DID IT I DID IT DI-

"He swings straight into a windwo, it bursts open, and he falls and hits the ground groaning, and rubbing his back as he gets up cussing."

Dale: Cheaters...
Man: The Truck..it had the face of a man..I killed..I was drunk, he bullied me back in high school, I was tired of it, I went out hit him drunk driving, left,, nobody found out..Danny Lois, his brother was some rich guy, thing ist he truck came at me, it said you'll pay..it was alive, it sounded like a girl,..I'm not kidding it hit me full force, but th ething is i tried to outrun it, I was drinking, and it FOLLowed me, ran me down, laughed, and then crashed itself..
Sean.........
Felicia: Hmm you certinaly had alot to drink.
Matt: Perhaps, those were just two stated, but they said she use to be a cheerleader..I think we should get in contact with the others.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Tyler: I see sir...did that man you killed have any other relatives? Young ones. High school age?

---

Poll: I said those two, because Stacy gained the most out of this. Just my opinion

----

Natasha: You...idiot...

----

Harry: Alright then

"The group split up, each taking a method of transportation to head down the several roads exiting the small mountain town"

----

Teresa: Honey...we don't know
Aïn: The Order....we have dwindled over the years. We no longer have the same powers as we once did, and unlike the Templars who have adapted and infiltrated society, we did not. But...we do know that they plan to obtain the most dangerous of those objects by finding a map...which is located in the holy city. And that is where we were heading?
Dante: So...better brush up on my Israeli and Palestinian then? Oh this is promising.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:57 pm

*Terrell laughs at Milo, never seeing his old friend have this much fun. This is what he wanted to give Milo. A break from all the mayhem. Terrell started doing dougie. He starts teleporting to random parts of the court at the down beat of the song.*

Terrell: They callin' me the biggest threat since alter ego Void. Comparing you an I is saying Nokia versus Droid. My pockets be tight 'cause my account gets too full. Watch closely at the stunts this loud mouth n**** pull.

*Terrell starts converting into different elements as he dougies. He then start laughing.*

Terrell: Aight, I think my boy Fusion beat me.

---------------------------------

*Mike is seen licking a chocolate ice cream as he heads toward Tesla, Tiffany, and Metallic.*

Mike: Sup!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:06 pm

*We check in with Carson again, he's in a weapons area this time, a group of people working on modifying regular guns with anti-mugen parts.*

Carson: It's all coming together, soon the mutants shall fall.

Tiffany: Oh Mikey isn't far.
Tesla: ... mind getting off me??
Tiffany: Umm naw, I'm comfortable.
Tesla: ...
Metallic: *light laugh*

*They notice Mike coming.*

Tiffany: Hey, there you are! Smile
Metallic: Hello. I see this girl haven't driven you insane yet.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:13 pm

"A few hours later, we see Dante, Teresa, Keeth and Aïn on a private plane, proved by the Order. Aïn is alone, seemingly praying. Dante is trying to hit is off with Teresa but getting no luck, as she often violently pushes her away. Dante ends up having to sit next to Keeth"

Dante: Man...this is insane. Hey...sucks they didn't let us contact Amber or the X-Force huh? At least we have something to do. Ever since that hassle with in Amests with my father's crazy demon friend I've been bored to hell! I saw you on tv though...sucks to have a demon in there huh?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 pm

*Mike smirks at everyone before chuckling at Metallic.*

Mike: Just let me know when I start talking to myself. Wait... I already do that.

*Mike looks at Tiffany and Tesla and smiles before holding out the chocolate ice cream.*

Mike: I got it for you Tiff, but it was too good to not try. I'll give it to you when you get off her.

*Mike licks the ice cream again.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:49 pm

*Tiffany looks almost in a trance at the ice cream, she can imagine it's chocolaty goodness before even tasting in, and quickly gets off Tesla.*

Tiffany: Oh can I have the ice cream now... Sad
Tesla: *light laugh* Looks like Tiffany has a little weakness for ice cream.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:09 pm

MAn: I..I don't know, his name was Lois, last name I mean I know he had a brother, whether he had kids or n ot..IO don't know mane..I tried to cover it up..i swear i beat one of th
MAtt: mane, high school messed up, cheerleaders pranking each other, spiking drinks, but killing seems extreme, then again the warper might not be evil, but if there killing, he or she is certainly a bitch.
Dale: Ah stop being mean, I'm coming out there to get you!

"He is pissed, and starts climbing..climbing the WALL, and he climbs the top, and shoots out a stream of web in shock, and happiness, and hugs Natasha."

Dale: I DID IT!
"Zach has gotten them an empty car, that was abandoned, the person ran away because Zach made it a high chance they were a fugitive, they began cruising."

Zach: Ok we wait till night, can't do much till then.
Mikey: Any ideas Marie?
Milo: Shiiiet really, I think Compound torn this shit up.

"He fist bumped Terrell, as people seemed to cheer, Jay Z was sitting in the back pissed, as him and Kanye West were suppose to be the half time entertainement."

Milo: Ight, Terrel, that was fun, callin me out but I gotta bounce, SEE YALL LATER!

"Teleports back to Filipe's place."

Milo: Sorry had a rap battle to do.
Keeth: Heh I guess so, So you've been bored? I've been thinking of starting my own business, that deals with demons, but not just them all the supernatural stuff, leave the superhero business to he superheroes.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:21 pm

*Terrell laughed as Milo left.*

Terrell: I'll see you guys later! Enjoy the game! Go Knicks!!!

*Terrell teleports back to his crib with as smile on his face. He holds Riya in his arms before converting them both into oxygen, before reforming back onto their bed without any clothes and their lips locked.*
-----------------------------------

Mike: I don't know Tiff. This ice cream is really good. It's like the guy at the shop made this extra special. If I give it to you, then I'm left with nothing.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:33 pm

"Riya pulled back, and smiled."

Riya: I love you Terry, I'll love you forever.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Tiffany: But but but... Sad ... I like ice cream... pleeeeease.

*She gives Mike the sad puppy type look.*

Tesla: We can't get her to leave us alone... and he has her begging for ice cream.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:42 pm

*Mike makes a look as if he's trying to make a decision.*

Mike: Okay... *turns around and starts running.* Catch me first! I'll even keep it cold for you.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Tiffany: Alright!! Smile

*She runs after Mike, going from sad to cheerful in seemingly a instant.*

*Sandra and Dave have went to the restaurant to get some food. They have brought David and Abby with them.*

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next