Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:36 pm

"Milo raises his hands to block the bolt, then looking at Han he shakes his hand. Then responds with his own bolt of cosmic energy to blast Han into the wall."

Milo: Alright that's it. Fix this shit, send the Daleks back now.

"Meanwhile Milo had summoned the Hunters all across the universe to combat the Daleks and protect Earth, and the other planets they were attacking."
Keeth: Alright then let's do it.
Dale: How are we suppose to destroy the key? Is it like super durable or something? And I say we maybe contact the SXML? I'd say we bring Milo, but maybe..er.. alright anti magic people. Ledge, Kano, maybe Phoenix
Keeth: Sandra's been fucked over by so much demonic siht.
Dale: Still the Phoenix, just suggesting people I know,
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Namini: There is no need. I doubt the key itself is hard to destroy with the right measures. It is simply a case of finding it. Amber's trail has gone cold. She should have come to me the minute she came upon that thing...not that she'd trust the Vishanti...but she should have trusted me

---

"A huge battle erupts between the Daleks and the Hunters. Hunter ships are taken down, while the daleks largely remain unable to advance, but unharmed. It would seem they remain immune to whatever weapons the dimension brings forth"

Han: Oh...I can't do that. I just opened the gate from this side. Something else opened it from the other. No idea what though

"Han starts laughing like a maniac"

Han: This has ONE possible conclusion. The death of ALL of the universe. Payback's a bitch is what they say in your world right AHAHAHAH!

"Laughing and dancing like a maniac, Han seems to be enjoying the misery he has brought upon the universe greatly."
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Dale: No offenese but you people are sort of whipped by the Vishanti. I don't trust them either, and I'm just happy being Spiderman, I've saved a helluva alot more lives then I would have serving their mystic demented asses.
Keeth: careful the Zarathos is telling me they are quite powerful, and can incinerate you in a
Dale: Ah whatevre, I've met so many people like that, Anyway what are we going up again, should I get my Celestial webbing?
Keeth: But..you don't use web shooters?
Dale: still I can make formula's when I consume them, it can change the nature of my webbing, for a limited time. Aaron and Tommy helped me make it anyway Celestial hurts gods, everything it's like physical spirit energy, should I take that, since were gonna go against something crazy?
Milo: Of course this shit can never be easy, look pal the universe almost ends every week, every month when I'm on the universe's good side. You my friend are a sick maniac, Dr WHo is fiction tho.

"Milo uses his control of fiction to try to summon the person who opened it on the other side of the gate, at the same time encasing Han in cosmic energy that renders him unable to move, or speak in any way."

Milo: You are seriously a prick, like the damn alien Joker.

" On earth the mass evacuation has begun, Zach's group has managed to find a helicopter, and a man who just finished flight school a few weeks ago."

Man: Alright we gotta get to an evac site
Zach: Obviously
Man: Alright then let's go get in.

"The group gets in the helicopter, and begins heading to an evac site."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Namini: Please...be my guest. I need to go check on something. Hmm...make yourselves at home

"Namini somewhat embarrassingly points to the temple behind her, the house she inhabits, before teleporting off to make some arrangement."

----

"Nothing comes out. Milo gets feedback as if whatever opened the gate came through as well, and left the other side open. He looks at Han who seems to be whistling and looking away as if to make himself look guilty, practically screaming for Milo to question him further"

---

"Meanwhile the Hunters are receiving aid from the various alien races, trying to keep the Daleks in check. It seems that the other planets have been left alone and Earth is being focused the most because of the greater presence of Hunters"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Katy: Yes... this was where I use to live. I seen my parents. Not living that life anymore... raising me normally... but, does that mean Jin was right... I, is there a way we can go back further?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Doctor: My dear, the stage is yours, just name the year!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Katy: Well, I'm not exactly sure, it's 91 now right, another 7 or 8 years should take me back to my brothers young childhood.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Dale: Alright then
Keeth: Holding on.
"Milo groans turning to Han, rendering him able to speak."

Milo: Alright..what the hell is going on?
"The nova Corps have moved in to help the hunters."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:14 pm

"Dale and Keeth wait a while, eventually entering the house and waiting. Inside, the place is as messy as Amber's mansion, something that all mages share in common, whoever they may be"

----

"Han starts to laugh again"

Han: Weeeell...something ELSE passed through the gate. Now what that is...no idea "laughter" Or maybe I do...who knows! EHEHEHEH

---

Doctor: 91...8 years, on our way then miss!!

"The both of them get in the TARDIS and go back another 8 years"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:29 pm

*Another 8 years in the past we a different family, or rather, only a different child. As with before Katy had entered her former home, which itself, was different. A smaller place, and not as well maintained. Inside Katy finds a rather neglected child, a young boy who seems beaten and frightened. Moving into another room, we see a younger version of Katy's mother. A voice calls out out from another room.*

...: Mai!, We move out soon.
Mai: And Jin?

*The man, a younger Katy's father enters the room.*

...: Leave the damn kid, nothing else we can do with him anyway.

*The two finished loading their guns, whatever they was setting up to do, it wasn't good.*

Katy: This... it... it can't be...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:22 pm

"Dale while waiting injects himself with the Celestial caritdge, and shoots webbing wrapping it around Keeth, who goes Ghost Rier, and Dale tosses him into the wall."

Keeth: Dale holy crap that stuff works
Dale: Yeah Alright

"Dale goes over to him wrapping the webbing off, and Keeth returns to normal form both waiting, while all over the world mass evacuation continues to Milo's alternate dimension, and the Hunters just like in previous wars every time even one is silenced 1000 more replace him, and the same with ships, Milo turned to Han using Claire's ability to cause Han extreme pain, practically unbearable."

Milo: LISTEN TO ME HAN! For years I've fought to protect everyone, my family, my friends, my planet, my species, hell now the god damn universe.

"Milo brings Han to his knees, he used heat vision to burn his skull."

Milo: WHAT THE HELL PASSEd through the gate, and what is it? I swear to god. I'll whip the smile off your face, I'll fuck up more then Nightwing fucked up Joker. Answer me bitch.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Han: AHAHAHAAH! Do it!! That wont stop those Daleks. Wonder if it's possible to overcrowd the universe until it dies...Hunters get 1000 after one dies right? Infinite Hunters until the universe goes....POP!

"Han goes into a maniacal laughter even though he's in pain"

Han: As for what passed through...don't know "sticks tongue out"

---

"The Doctor appears behind Katy and puts his hand on her shoulder"

Doctor: Come on love...best go before you see anything else you don't want to see.

---

"Namini eventually reappears"

Namini: Cleared it with the Vishanti. They weren't happy Amber is involved, but they said they need that key either destroyed on in my custody. Get ready...we're moving.
Dale: Where?
Namini: Well...Amber has a place, another dimension, pretty calm, that she likes to use to meditate. If she's trying to figure out exactly how that key works, she should have gone there. If not...our other option is going straight to a Templar base and asking for information. I'd rather avoid that. Now hold on

"all 3 of them disappear, and reappear high up on a snowy mountain"

Namini: Welcome to the mountain of Y'Tellarien. Watch your step...I don't think there's a bottom
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:41 pm

*Katy was surprised by Doctor's appearance, her mind focused on what she was seeing, and remembering Jin's words. She turned to Doctor, and simply gave a nod in agreement, a mere simple gesture that she had seen enough right now. The two head back to the TARDIS.*

Katy: I'm... ready to bring this trip to a close... I just want to go back to my own time please.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:58 pm

"Milo looks at Han using Aya's power seeing the lines, and with Telekenesis he cut the lines to pieces to kill Han, and went to use Shawkun's power to teleport his soul to Hell."

Milo: The universe may rot..it may be destroyed..but you won't be here to see it. Burn in Hell Han, I have a universe to save let me think..The Daleks can't be stopped in direct attacks, but if I can't find what happened in Dr. Who for some bs reason, maybe I can win with indirect attacks. Let's see indirect..no straight up attacks..I have a few ideas.

"Milo focuses on the Daleks, combining reality manipulation, magic, and technopathy that develops a virus to break down the Daleks, at the same time he tries to create another virus making up a monster that is immune to Dalek's weapons, and it's presence causes them to break down."

Milo: Let's hope some of this works.
Dale: Wait..so it's so friggin cold.
Keeth: yeah..alright so what are we looking for now Namini?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Doctor: Alright al...oh no

"The Doctor goes pale when he takes control of the TARDIS control panel"

Doctor: DAMN! Something followed me through that hole...a fleet of daleks
Katy: Daleks...I think I know that name
Doctor: Nasty things. Really bad if an entire fleet followed me. I'll have to reverse the portal back at once and get us all back to the right dimension. For some reason the TARDIS seems to be able to close it now. Someone did something
Katy: Wait...where is your home?
Doctor: Well...according to what the TARDIS picked up while here...my home is in your local british television channel

"Smiling wildly the doctor commands the TARDIS to move towards Katy's regular time, while preparing to make adjustments to close the portal on his end"

---

"Meanwhile, the Daleks are largely immune to the virus, although they can't harm the giant monster Milo created to fight them, turning the entire war into a friction war that's causing massive damage to the space around it"

---

Namini: Just be careful
Dale: Where is this place anyway?
Namini: This place? This is Earth. Although...I guess we're somewhere to the North. A hidden off mountain top, no human would come here...except Amber. She's crazy like that. Now follow me.

"The three of them make their way across the mountain. Namini has made a shield to protect them from the blizzard, although Keeth doesn't really need it"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:25 pm

*When they return Katy checks to see if Doctor was successful at getting the Daleks out of the other dimension.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:31 pm

"Milo makes the monster vanish, and groans."

Milo: DAMN IT!
Dale: whoo glad to be out of the cold
Keeth: dosen't bother me
Dale: Whatever
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:32 pm

"Just then, Milo detects a presence similar to the Daleks right on Genosha"

---

"On Genosha, the Doctor is hastily dropping off Katy"

Doctor: There we go, nice and safe. You have anybody to talk to love? I really hate to leave like this but...

----

"Just then, a rain of arrows flies down on the 3 of them from beyond their eyesight. Namini quickly steps up"

Namini: Shinra Tensei!

"The volley of arrows is easily deflected, but more soon follow"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Katy: Yes, I'll be alright... take care of yourself doc.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:46 pm

"Milo vanishes feeling the precense, and teleports To Doctor, and Katy gathering heat in his eyes."

Milo: So your the one who nearly helped Han wipe out the universe? Huh?! You bastard! Katy this man is a mass murderer leave now!

"He teleports her to Troy."

Milo: Wht's your excuse before I incinerate you!
"Keeth sends out a volly of flame, and Dale sends out a few celestial web balls."

Dale: Who the hell is attacking us?
Keeth: No idea just attack!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Doctor: WHOA WHOA WHOA...whoa! Calm down if you will. And what do you mean helped wipe out the universe? If you're talking about the daleks, all I have to do is reverse the polarity of the portal. I'm still curious as to HOW I ended up here, but I'll figure that out when I'm back home and I've dropped those nasty daleks in a time lock. Can't be too careful with those buggers you see

"The Doctor takes a bow before reentering the TARDIS...and then comes back out again"

Doctor: I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name...

------

"Just then, Dale feels something extremely pointy on his back. Someone is holding an arrow right at his back, and speaks a strange language Dale does not understand"

Namini: Dale! Don't move

"Namini moves to take down the guy behind Dale, but before she can"

...: Ondreier Ysele!

"Another voice blocks out her own spoken spells. As Namini turns to fight the source of the spell, she notices all 3 of them are now surrounded by archers"

Namini: Oh dear...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:54 pm

"Milo..looks at him."

Milo: Milo..Milo Ventro..
Keeth: what a minute this shit is simple I'm invincible..I'm the Ghost Rider whatever the hell is going on, you better tell me right now
Dale: Keeth..me and Namini aren't invincible.
Keeth: Hmm..Namini do we fight or go with these archers?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:06 pm

*Katy gives Troy a hug, before talking a seat nearby.*

Troy: Something on your mind?
Katy: It's... it's just...

*Troy seems a little concerned.*

Troy: What?
Katy: ... well, it's all true.
Troy: What the hell, what's true?
Katy What Jin said to me a while ago!! Him, my mother, my father... their all killers.
Troy: So? That's not you.
Katy: Really, I killed you once.
Troy: Whoa, don't you dear take getting manipulated by that bastard into account. Katy, your not like them.
Katy: But... why. I never knew any of this. What... happened to them, why did they go from killers to the family I remember. Was they tricked, forced telepathically? Was I suppose to grow up like them?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Doctor: Doctor...I'm the Doctor. T'was a pleasure Milo, however short and strange this meeting of seconds was. But I must be off. I'll take the daleks with me. Make sure you don't open up another one of these strange portals will you. Next time I might not be so lucky as to serve as the other end of it

"The Doctor pulls back into the TARDIS, and it vanishes. Milo soons receives word from his Hunters that the daleks had vanished. Seemingly, Han's dimensional wormhole to the Doctor's world had closed on itself and their lingering influence was shut down"

----

"Namini looks at Keeth"

Namini: Whoever you people are...you are in the presence of the Sorcerer Supreme and of the Host of Zarathos, Spirit of Vengeance. Stand down

"A wind blows through the snowy mountain, as a woman wearing a light dress appears before the 3 of them, everybody around still aiming arrows"

Woman: And you are standing the Hrivë Etrielle.
Namini: Who
Woman: For all your knowledge human you know little of those above you.

"She stares down Keeth"

Woman: But...it would seem that indeed this is the fabled Zarathos.

"She gives the word and the archers stand down"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Troy: I have no idea what happened. However, whatever it was, it caused you to turn out like you are, not like your brother, or how your parents was.
Katy: True, I'm glade to be me and not them. Still, the question remains, why. Damn, if they was alive I could ask them.
Troy: Well... it's not exactly like death can stop us these days.

*Katy looks up to him.*

Katy: You think I should bring...
Troy: You want answers, lets get them back, and get answers.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next