Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:05 pm

*Katy isn't sure about following, hesitating a few seconds. But she was wondering what this guy had to show her, and entered the phone booth shortly after*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Shane looked around the room he’d appeared in. It seemed to be a lobby of sorts. He walked over to the counter, his vision starting to blur but refocused after a moment “Excuse me, would it be possible for me to see a doctor? “ He wondered if his insurance would cover for here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilith was ready, wearing a deep red tank top, tight black jeans, and stiletto heels. Her hair was tied back and brushed out. She wondered why she was so dressed up for; going to tell a guy she had sex with that she was pregnant with his child. Not so strange sounding in a world of single mothers and teenage parents, but that it was her and she’d never once considered that she would be with child. She looked around at her company. Jericho, Ace, and Crimson Shinigami had all elected to go. Jericho and Ace out of curiosity and she had not the faintest idea why the hemokinetic was tagging along but decided not to ask. “Ok Jeri is this hocus pocus really going to get us there? “

Jericho had just finished his work. An intricate and complex magical circle with a series of runes running along side it “Yes, I am, 97% sure it will get us to your sperm donors location “

“What about the other three percent? “

“I have no idea, we could end up anywhere from an inch from our current location to the sun “

Ace chuckled “Heh, the odds seem to be in favor, but it could be a fools bet. But I trust you Jericho “

“You trust in your power to get out if things to turn out messy “Jericho corrected as he poured the contents of the vial Lilith had handed him onto the floor. The circle pulsed with white energy for a moment before encompassing the little group. When it faded, they were all gone.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:55 pm

"As soon as Katy enters the phone booth, she realizes it isn't a booth at all"

"Inside is a large space, with a console right in the middle. Right out of a sci fi show. The strange doctor is working the controls"

Doctor: Yep...yep...this pattern is definitely all wrong. Blasted...how the bloody hell did I end up here
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:32 pm

*Katy took a gaze around the area before asking the inevitable question that was to follow.*

Katy: So, what is all this this then. This room, and that console, what does it do?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Doctor: Oh this? This is the TARDIS. It's more or less my ship. It seems I'm somewhat off course. Now what did you say your name was again? And why is your DNA different from a regular humans?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Katy: Different, I suppose that has to do with me being "mutant", well, that's how we've referred to. For me, it lets me do this.

*She quickly gathers a small orb of water that floats a few inches above her open palm.*

Katy: Most of us are different in what we can do. I can do more myself, but I figure this gets the point across. As for my name...

*Katy wondered about this, it's not as if SXM secret identities was all that secret these days. Still, she had only just met this person, who she found bypassed security and entered a restricted area.*

Katy: Hydro is my name, well, codename at least. Lets go with that for now.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Dale: Alright..where the hell is my sister?
Keeth: And Dante? WE know he came to this bar..Lucifer where are they?
"Milo groaned reappearing only to be warped to a Nova Station seeing Michael in the nova Corp uniform, and even Vinlo in a nova Corp uniform."

Milo: Holy shit Vinlo wt
Michael: World-mind let him join..on your world he was a killer..but he thinks humanity..may have hope, but if humanity turns on superhumans, the Nova Corps will intervene it' a deal we've made.
Milo: "Sighs" Alright...so you've noticed the war..the weapons they have, powers are useless, and I'm only alive thanks to my adaption power.
Michael: Great, well then the Nova Corps are trying to access the situation.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Lucifer: Wha...I have no idea what you're talking about. Dante came around this place yes, but he mostly just liked to frequent it for the atmosphere. And I most certainly did nothing to him, or Amber Parker

"Lucifer sighs."

Lucifer: I have heard rumors. Nasty ones about what caused the collapse of the Empire State Building. I can't help you though. You need to help of a mage. And I am no such thing

-----

"Meanwhile, upon the Shi-ar borders, the strange aliens have began an attack. But not just there. The Zenn Lavians, the Skrulls. The Phalanx and the Thechnary. Everywhere, small amounts of these aliens are enough t easily best anything and slowly destroy their entire empires."

----

Doctor: Hydro...well I guess that makes it fair. Anyway, this is certainly not where I am suppose to be. I'm a time traveler you see. At any rate, I have to make sure nothing else got brought along. Care for a spin

"The ship suddenly starts moving"

Doctor: A quick trip through time. Guess I might as well have some fun while I'm searching for anything that shouldn't be there right?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Katy: Time traveler, that's neat, I know a guy myself. who has control over time. Still, you said you was not suppose to be here, then what happened. If your method of time travel is flawed, maybe we can help you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Doctor: Not flawed...well...this TARDIS is an old model. Anyway, I just have to make sure I didn't mess anything up and I'll be on my way. Do you have any place you want to visit? Like I said, might as well make this fun
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Katy: Hmm, I don't know. Might be a bit neat to see what the future would be like, but then, you also want it to be a surprise.

*She thought about weather or not she should ask if this guy could jump to the past. With the stories Jin told her of his and her parents pasts over their encounters. Though in a way she almost fear knowing, she'd rather remember them as how she knew them, then to learn Jin's claims was true.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Keeth: The hel lyou
Dale: damn it calm down
Keeth: She's my girlfriend!
Dale: And she's my sister..thanks..for the help Lucifer.. I just thanked the devil.

"With that the two headed out into Keeth's car."

Keeth: Ok so we need a mage..where do we go?
Dale: Well..I'd say Amber..but..I'm trying to think maybe Amber's master Zelretch?
Michael :Oh uh..
Milo: What?
Michael: World-mind just spoke with us, this invasion is huge, it's targeting empires, SHi-ar..Zenn Lavians it's insane..it's just a small fleet, the Nova Corps can't sit here and do nothing
Milo: Spread out to as many Nova Stations as you can, I'm not hte World Mind but as of now I have more experience Vinlo your the team's power house man the main station, go on the defense, I'm going to alert SWORD to the situation.

"He left teleporting into the SWORD HQ, and quickly located Ivankov teleporting to him, and using telepathy showed him images of the situation."

Milo: Alright..so that's what happening, get SWORD ready, we may need a massive evacuation of the human populace, so far I've found nothing that can stop them, I'm going to use everyting in my arsenal, but I've just connected earth to an alternate dimension it's an alternate earth same as this no people, I'd advise to contact Waller, and get as many people as possible to it I have to go with the nova Corps, alert the heroes SXML to aid in the evacuation.

"With that Milo teleported into space, then using Magical Energy Manipulation and the Power Cosmic combining both forces he unleashed a massive attack on the aliens intending to save all the species they were attacking."
"In another point in time a man was seen Owen Clemmings, also known as Dr. Time or Paradox it seemed this timeline was suffering, he was drinking a sprite."

Paradox: things have c ertaintly picked up here..will Ventro and the heroes be able to save the world this time?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:16 pm

Doctor: If there's anything...anything at all you want to see? Come on now, don't hold back. My scans are almost done

----

"The energy attacks are again completely useless, and Milo gets blasted out of the sky by a constant barrage of beams of energy. Milo at this points knows it's best to dodge"

----

"SWORD has began to move"

Ivan: Just get the fleet ready! And contact the SPARTAN unit...I don't know what Milo intends to do, but...I know damn well what I intend to do

----

Dale: Well...how do we find him? I don't think we can. There has to be someone else
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:22 pm

*Katy gives her response after a few seconds of thought.*

Katy: Well... I heard some stories of my parents past. Their dead now, but still, I wonder if it's true.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:39 pm

"Milo groans trying to control reality to erase them from existence at this point he grows tired of the situation teleporting back to hte Nova Station with Michael, Vinlo, and some others."

Vinlo: No hope?
Milo: None..at this point..maybe we should just move everyone to a different dimension.
Michael: If there powerful enough to overpower us what makes you think they can't follow us?
Milo:No Idea..I've never met someone immune to power cosmic, magic, powers. This is insane..like literally insane. Galactus, Blackheart, Every superhuman on earth..I dunno what to do anymore.
Vinlo: Well the great hero shouldn't give up, I'm sure something will happen..we've faced the Apocalypse before
Milo: We've faced so many damn apocalypse's, we beat a guy named Apocalypse, and the powers I've used against them aren't working but fine...I know.

"Milo focused using control of Cosmic Essense to summon Epoch."

Milo: Epoch..what's next?
Keeth: Probably not he can travel dimensions like he's on a damn road trip. The best thing to do now..is..NAMINI! The sorcere supreme come on
Dale: damn I should have that of that.

"Keeth lights up the hell-mobile, and within minutes they've reached Namini's island, and Keeth climbs out of the vehicle, Dale does the same grabbing his gun with celestial bullets."

Dale: Alright..NAMINI! YOU HERE! MY SIS and my half demon friend need you
Keeth: Yeah..that'll work
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Doctor: Then setting date for what? 1970s? Given your age....no 80s. or 90s Perhaps. Early 90s! 1991! Lets go

"The TARDIS suddenly vanishes from Genosha, and it flies through the time stream over 20 years in an instant"

---
"Epoch is back to his usual appearance of a young woman. Almost as if that last visit as Morgan Freeman was the whim of some author"

Epoch: I don't think you've realized what these things are Milo. Observe them closely. You are not just a hero. You are a human. If you think carefully...you'll instantly recognize these aliens

---

"As Keeth says this, a hand appears on his shoulder"

Namini: No reason why it shouldn't Ghost Rider

"The two turn around and see a smiling Namini"

Namini: So...care to explain the problem in a much calmer manner.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:12 pm

"Milo paused putting his hand under his chin."

Milo: Ok..ok..alright...mhmm..ok..
Michael: You know what to do?
Milo: no..hell no, Epoch come on, I don't mean any disrespect. But wouldn't I remember encountering an alien race that's immune to everything? I mean the only people I can even think of are the Predators, and I can't think of any way they'd get this strong without eating the damn Phoenix Force. How do I figure out what they are?
Dale: Sorry..I'll be calmer it's just lives on stake.
Keeth: Alright..Dale now you need to chill out. Amber, and Dante. Well we encountered this group called the Templars, they search out and gather holy artifacts such as Helen's nail. What I know is they have an opposing organization known as the assassins, the Templars are like the cleansers they use faith as a weapon, and the weapons they occur are usually related to faith. Dale ran into some item in the Empire State Building, and the same area where we ran into the item, is the source of the building's collapse. Amber, and Dante have been missing as well, we assumed Lucifer was involved, but our suspiscions were wrong, and know we have no leads.
Dale: Except.the Templars..assassins..the items that girl Fatheline or something
Keeth: Featherine's the correct name I think, anyway Namini can you help us out?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:20 pm

*Arriving in the early 90's they arrive at a small town. It looked familiar to Katy, though different then it's present day form.*

Katy: This time, you follow me. Smile

*Katy walked through the town until finding a familiar house. Katy asked that Doctor kept quite and wait for her outside. She turned to water vapors reforming inside the house. Careful not to alert those inside she looked around around. In the living room was Katy's mother, much younger, looking after a little girl, who was Katy herself. A male figure sat in a chair. She watched for a little while. As she went to step back, she stepped on one of the weakening floor boards causing a light creaking sound. The man reached for something, but the women stopped him*

Women: Don't, I'm sure it's nothing. Besides, we don't live that life anymore.
Man: Maybe...
Women: Come, put the gun down, I want to raise this child normally.

*Laying down what we now know was a gun, the man stood up to walk towards where Katy was, hiding just behind a corner that lead to the hallway. He gets there and see's nothing.*

Man: Just the house I suppose.

*Katy arrived back by Doctor outside.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:26 am

Namini: I see...Amber's missing as well. Dale...do you mind a bit of mind prodding?
Dale: Wha?
Namini: Let me enter your mind, your memories. I want to know what exactly is that you found, what Amber set out to investigate. You say she was scared of it? It can't be good news

----

"Katy seems somewhat...shaken. The Doctor looks at her with a somewhat easing face"

Doctor: Well...what did you see? Your parents? Hmm?

----

Epoch: Oh...it seems I underestimated how geeky you were
Milo: Did you just call me a geek?
Epoch: Pay no mind, pay no mind. Anyway, those creatures are Daleks. Surely not of this world...not of any world. Have you ever heard of a show called Doctor Who?
Micheal: This is no goddamn time to be discussing british sci-fi!
Epoch: Oh but it is the time...those are Daleks. It seems someone with a dry wit decided to pull them through dimensions and onto ours. And while the Daleks are indeed powerful given the circumstances of their own world...they are hardly this strong. Somewhat was done to them. They are probably immune to even reality warping. We need to find out exactly what was done to that army...and reverse it

lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Keeth: Just let her do it!
Dale: I..yeah no problem Naminii.
Milo :Alright then..I have powers for that, but Firo dosen't want them to work. Damn Bastard. Anyway I think I know who can help Michael man the fort.
Michael: How
Milo: Yh bai

"Milo teleported then returned with Filipe, and Harry having explained the situation through telepathy."

Milo: Alright then so do these Daleks have a weakness or something?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Harry: What.

"Harry and me were peacefully eating dinner at the mansion while watching something on TV as we suddenly get assailed by the news. Stella and Rachel had gone back home"

Me: Well...the Daleks are powerful, but they aren't invincible
Harry: Well...technically, nobody has ever beat them in a straight out fight, they always had to use trickery. And if you can't do that.
Me: Yeah but you can't compare the powers we have here to the powers they have their
Harry: I think you can...consider for a moment; the daleks are suppose to be invincible in a straight up fight right? That would mean that they should remain thus if they were forcefully extracted from their world. Whatever brought them here...it made sure that they canonically remain the unbeatable force. So the only way is to send them back home. But if our means cannot affect them in any way, the only option is discovering who sent them here

"Just then, Milo gets word from SWORD"

Me: Whatever you do Milo, be careful...they're powerful. By our standards...we'd get wiped out in less than a day

---

"Namini holds Dale's head, and focuses. Dale instantly starts to feel an invasion in his mind, similar to telepathy yet far more forceful"

Dale: Wha
Namini: Sorry...I cannot stop at simple recollection through telepathy alone. This will feel as if your conscious is being overrun, but do not fight it. I ave to pull the very essence of that memory if I am to understand exactly what kind of magic is contained in that object.

"Dale starts to go through several of his memories against his will, as Namini struggles against his sub conscious trying to prey out the moment"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Milo: Right like I said Firo's bull shit go home, I'll figure this out.

"Milo teleported both of them back to mansion, then teleported to Ivankov back at SWORD's headquarters."

Milo: Alright what's going on now Ivankov? I know who sent the Daleks here

"Milo tried to use his control over reality and probability powers to figure out who brought the Daleks into normal reality."
"Dale does his best not to struggle despite the wincing pain."

Keeth: damn..how long is this gonna take, he looks like he's really starting to hurt?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Ivan: Well...the Daleks are on the boarders of our space...on Orion's belt. Its as if they know we are here...we wont be able to hold them off Milo. Nothing we do will ever hold them off...and you do?

"Milo is suddenly flashed with an image of a familiar face from the Galactic War of the Shi-ar vs Kree he had helped stop, but it stops, almost as if the person is shielding himself against him"

----

"Namini starts to speak words in a strange tongue, and finally, Dale's mind focuses on the strange key like object he had obtained, the object that makes his spider sense active just by holding it."

Namini: This is...a key. A key of one of the 7

"Namini releases Dale"

Namini: Tell me Keeth do you know of the 7 Outer Gods?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Milo: I see..I've connected us to the alternate dimension, I told you to have SWORd, sHIELD, all forms of law enforcement begin a mass evacuation there to the earth I created, and no I was trying to use my control over reality to make myself know who sent the Daleks. I think I know what happened.

"Milo vanished then teleported to Han, the guy who'd fused with the nanoties when him and Son confornted him."
Keeth: Holy! Yeah Amber told me a little something about them, apparentley Illiria was one of them.
Dale: THat..bitch I..

"Dale fell to his knees, his head still ringing."

Dale: Damn you need to work on making people feel better when you use magic on em.
Keeth: Shut up Dale, wait..so let me guess this is some key to the Outer God's powers, to summon them or something along those lines?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:25 pm

"Han stands before Milo somewhat surprised. Mill himself, who had expected to arrive in some sort of Shi-ar prison...appears in a huge room, filled with magic runes, blueprints of strange devices amongst other things"

Han: Oh...I got caught...well shit. Seems this is pretty bad...not hopeless...but bad.

"Han cracks a grin and blasts Milo with an energy bolt of magic energy, trying to put up useless struggle"

----

Namini: Precisely. It is not Iliria. She was the one that governed the Madness of Need. There are 8 Gods. Order, Knowledge, Power, Rage, Contempt, Terror, Bliss, and Need. I can't be sure which is intended to be summoned here...but given the way you described the Templars teachings, it would seem the plans are to summon the Outer God of Order, Morgul.

"Keeth takes a gulp"

Namini: Regardless...it seems I have to involved myself in this. Ready anything you may need. Dale Parker correct? You do the same. And find any ally you desire. We set out soon. I'll track Amber across the dimensions to find out where she ended up after she left with the key. That key MUST be destroyed

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next