Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by Chulance Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:53 pm

"Milo groaned, even aliens hated him know, alien robots, he gathered energy in his hands, hoping this would erect, then he summoned a magnetic force field around himself, these fields had been able to sustain blasts from Mjlioner."

Milo: Ah come the fuck on. Why do I have to be exterminated! I mean srsly I could just be dropping by to say high, this is probably why you don't have ANY company.

"Milo kept the shield up, as the beams flew towards him."
"At the docks Niko, and the Benton brothers went up to meet Juliet al lof them giving a hug, and he sent a text to Leah."

Niko: Alright, Dracarot and Emma have gone to meet up with Leah, our new goal should be to take down Ford, then we need to track down Virus and stop Terracorp.
"Going in to get the injection for Tesla, Zach focuses Chulance appears infront of Tesla getting injected, and he hits the groud powerless."

Chulance: Sh..shit...I'm back I'm..human
Terracorp Employee: Teleporting in think this is a game son, smh.

"The employee leaves, and returns with a Gene Cleanser vial."

Employee: Drink this daimond girl, and you'll be back to normal good a new. "Smiles"
Zach: hmm..
Employee: Do you have an ability son?
Zach: no Sir.
Employee: Just helping your friends out then, great kid.
"With that both teleport to the beach, and David buys some sodas, and goes to sit on a lawn chair."

David: So what are we gonna do today?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:58 pm

"The beams blast right into Milo, and even the shield he erected does practically nothing as he's blasted clean and electrocuted, falling dead on the ground."

Unit: MUTANT HAS BEEN EX-TERMINATED! PROCEEEED TO THE NEXT COORDINATES!

"The tank like beings walk away from the lifeless Milo"

---

"Meanwhile, the man has somehow passed initial security and is now looking around the areas of the tower only the SXML members should have access too"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Juliet: I just finished traveling through realities, so nothing is impossible. Razz Still, we're going to be in for a fight.
Jack: True, we'll have to watch out for Virus to.

Tesla: Well here it go's.

*Tesla reluctantly takes the drink, and her diamond form drops as her powers fade away.*

Tesla: Done. Now I'm normal... again...

*She went over to check on Chulance to make sure he was alright.*

Tesla: Hey Chu, you alright? You gave us a scare back there.

Abby: Enjoy the day obviously. Play in the sand, go for a swim, it's the beach. Smile

*Katy had noticed the man in the tower and came up to check on him.*

Katy: Hello, you new here?

*She wondered if this man somehow stumbled into this area, or if he entered on purpose. For now she'd treat him as a new guy on Genosha until this guy reveals his intentions.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:46 pm

"The man turns to Katy with a huge grin"

Man: Well look at you! All DNA different, yet so human. Yes, you could say I'm new here...wherever HERE is I mean. Mind you, I have no idea

"He continues to look around the control room"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Katy: Hmm, you shouldn't be in this area. I have to ask that you leave please. However, how did you get in here, past the defense systems?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Man: Aaw well...not to insult or anything, but they aren't that MUCH. I mean, they ARE, but not to me. Anyway, if you insist, I'll leave fine. No problems. I was just looking around
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Katy: Thank you for your cooperation. By the way, who are you if you don't mind me asking?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Man: Who me...I'm the Doctor!
Katy: Doctor...Who?

"He laughs"

Man: I'm the Doctor of many things. Just call me Doctor. Don't mind me askin but...what planet is this? I read Earth but. And what year? And what country? I've never been here...and I've been to a lot of places
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:09 pm

*Katy found the question a bit strange, but races from other planets has visited before, so it's not all to shocking.*

Katy: Yes, this is Earth, 20th century, year 2015. Hmm, how did you get here? I mean, if your not even sure what planet your on. Are you lost?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:18 am

(Note: Funnyguy left and handed his people over to me so….yeah)

Lilith fidgeted as she sat on the cold steel table as Stein went over her charts. For the last few days, she hadn’t felt like her self. She’d been waking up in the morning to her head against the toilet, vomiting out whatever content in her stomach. She’d had hot flashes, cramps, and her moods and appetite were all over the place. Finally, after much debate, she confided in Stein and agreed to some test. She chewed on her long nails to the stub and watched them grow back as the demented doctor moved about the room. At one point, he left and came back ten minutes later with jelly donuts. He offered her one but Lilith shot him a withering look and suggested he get back to the task at hand.

Eventually Stein yawned, stood up, and scratched his back “Oh, your still here? Right, right your results “

Lilith leaned forward; she didn’t want to imagine anything bad. She’d never been sick a day in her life, but she wasn’t gonna rule out some demonic related illness. Something prickled at the back of her mind, digging in as if to tell her she already knew the answer. But she ignored it, whatever it might be was ludicrous and idiotic “And? “

“Your pregnant “this line was delivered so nonchalant, that it took Lilith a few seconds to digest it. She sat up straight and blinked slowly.

“I’m sorry Stein, could you repeat that again, maybe a little louder? “

“You. Are. Pregnant “Stein said each word, slowly, loudly, and clearly as he reached for another donut. Lilith watched him bite into, the filling oozing down his chin and staining his flawlessly white lab coat. The stain vanished in the next instant and she distantly wondered how he’d done that but she could keep it back no longer.

“I’m pregnant, but how? “ She hadn’t thought she was barren; just enable to bare the child of a human. She’d had unprotected sex countless times, but it was always with normal men. For mutants she used condoms, unsure if they could impregnate her but not wanting to take chances. Always prepared, and always careful, until she met HIM that is. Lilith held no delusions of not knowing who the father was. Oh, she knew exactly who it was.

Stein licked his fingers and scratched his back “So, whose the father? “

“Heh, wouldn’t a more accurate question be, who isn’t the father? “ Jericho leaned against the doorframe, his nose buried in a large thick, magical text. His training had been going briskly and he mastered art after art. Behind him, some zombies shuffled past carrying some equipment for Stein.

Lilith stood up, slow and graceful. Her sandal clattering against the tiled floor. So what if she knew who the father was? She wasn’t going to keep the baby……was she? For a succubus, children didn’t mean anything, they often devoured the children of humans but that was a practice Lilith had chosen to neglect. Obviously, she could have Stein perform an abortion…..No that was out of the question; with Stein, she didn’t want him having that kind of access to her body. Going to someone else could work but something was tugging at her. She couldn’t explain it, but she felt compelled to seek Kosmos out, the father of her unborn child. “Say, Mr. Wizard, can you locate someone for me? “

Jericho closed his book and handed it off to one of his zombies “Why not? I must see who the donor for this was, thought it’s generally easier with an article of clothing or-

Lilith walked over and placed a small vial of white liquid in Jericho’s hand. The necromancer just starred at it “….I don’t even want to know why you have this “muttering to himself he set about on the spell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kosmos sat in meditation. Breathing and out in steady succession. But his focus was kept wondering off. Lilith, the woman had been on his mind ever since he had departed from her. It had been nothing more then a passionate meeting of flesh, But he could still smell her, the woman’s very scent branded to his flesh. He sighed, all concentration shattered.

“Perhaps a walk will clear my mind “but he doubted it would be that easy to forget such a temptress.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:26 am

*Chulance looked up to Tesla, he was human again, it felt... odd in a way.*

Chulance: I'm fine Tes, I'm fine.

*They hugged as the employee smiled.*

Employee: Enjoy your new lives. Smile
Tesla: Oh screw off. I'm here because I had to come, not because I wanted to. *turns back to Chu.* You ready to get out of here.

*Sirius couldn't help but wonder about Tesla. Having powers triggered a lot of pain in her life, he wondered why she's so ticked off about being normal again.*

Sirius: Well come on then, lets go.

*Tesla, Sirius, Chulance and Zach leave to the outside.*

*Sandra and Dave arrive at the beach a little later, Dave in shorts and Sandra in a bikini.*

Dave: Aww damn, I'm going to be beating guys of you all day. Razz Your looking hot!
Sandra: *smiles* Thanks. Smile I'.m pretty sure you can rest easy though, I am the Phoenix after all. Razz We should catch up with David and Abby, we're missing all the fun. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:06 am

"Moments later due to Duke's ability, he heals and comes back to life, huffing and puffing he'd never been hit by anything so powerful in his life."

Milo :What...the hell is this?! TOAA's robots? Damn know I know how the z Fighters felt when they met the Androids.
Nick: Joshua nothing to say, and.

"Suddenly they were teleported to the HQ by LEah the whole gang was together again, Leah gave Juliet a hug.

Leah: Glad your ok Juliet! And that your back
Emma:YEAH WERE TOGETHER LETS GO KILL SOME BAD GUYS!!!!!!!
Niko: Kill...we need tacti
Dracarot: That's my wife
Niko: Haha Marriage must be fun for you.
"Chulance coughed."

Chulance: yeah And hours ago..we'd have never thought about this cure.
Sirius: Well I certaintly didn't plan any of that but let's get to hte van.
Zach: Right come on.
Employee: Enjoy life, thigns will be a lot better now.

"The Employee went on the phone, and the four walked out to the van, Zach had managed to find a van with a key left in, of course due to his powers, and they got in and started driving."

Zach: Alright now what? We can't go back to Genosha without teleportation, were stuck here,
Chulance: You got any money?
Zach: Yeah few hhundred, someone give them too me, turned to Jesus didn't need money
Chulance: damn your lucky
Zach: I know. Smile
David: Haha alright, and haha our parents selfihs
Dave: yup!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Joshua: Indeed so.
Juliet: Well well, look who finally spoke.
Jack: He always was the slow one.
Joshua: Hey!
Jack: Razz
Joshua: So what is our plan anyway?

Tesla: Next time I see Neil I'm to punch him square in the face.
Sirius: Well... look at it this way. You did still end up without powers. However, he did save Chu's life. If his formula screwed up your ability's or not, you can be grateful to him for saving your loved one.

*Tesla realized Sirius was right. Didn't change the fact she still despised being back in this situation again.*

Tesla: Alright. I just give him a hell of a slap then next time we meet.

*Sandra, Dave, and the kids start having fun at the beaches and enjoying the good times.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:45 pm

¿Can Emilio be brought?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:15 am

Shane’s barely conscious body washed up on the shores of Genosha. He grunted softly as his body crashed onto the sand. As the tide receded out, Shane slowly came to. His body felt like one giant bruise. Blood covered much of his body, oozing from various gashes and lacerations. The most prominent one being the X shaped cut going across his chest. His shirt long since gone and his pants in tatters. His mind was in the same state as his pants. He could barely remember what had left him like this. Every attempt brought up a fresh surge of pain. One thing he was sure of was. Jamie had saved him.

Finally, he forced himself to his feet. Not easily and with many mistakes before reaching success. He had no idea where he was and prayed that there were people. He walked across the hot sand, his blood imprinting into the sand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurudo looked down at the two before his feet. He’d just come from the mirror dimension, but he’d missed the Abyss’s current headquarters and as a result, wound up in the middle of what he assumed to be a drug bust. The two providers immediately attacked him upon their customer’s swift exit. It had taken little to no effort on Kurodo’s part to defeat them. Over the course of the fight, he discovered that one possessed telekinesis and a kinetic energy based power. The other he neither knew nor cared, his ability didn’t seem to be anything special. “What is your name? “

“Angelo….Reyes “Angelo spat his name out at the man. He glared viciously up at Kurodo, entertaining the thought of slamming him against the wall and collapsing the building on top of him. But he was no fool; the man had proved his better through the course of their battle. Besides, it would hardly be prudent to make a move while he was this injured and had shards of glass hovering just above his body “If your going to kill me then do it quickly, I won’t beg for some worm! “

Kurodo’s usually calm expression suddenly vanished, he smiled but Angelo felt a shiver run down his spine and a coat sweat coating his body. That smile seemed to reflect back all the evil in the world, like some twisted mirror “No, I won’t kill you, you’ll live on with a new purpose. Increasing my power “

Before Angelo could ask what he meant, a large mirror appeared above him, it hovered for a moment before crashing down on top of him. Angelo didn’t feel the stabbing pain he’d expected; he didn’t feel anything, nothing at all. The glass shattered and Angelo’s body with it. The glass reformed back into the mirror, only now it cast Angelo’s reflection. The man seemed to be in some sort of trance. Kurodo ran his fingers across the glass “You are I, and I am you “The mirror faded away and Kurodo looked over at Siddiq as if suddenly remembering he existed. He held out a hand and Siddiq floated into the air “Perhaps my duels with Ace will take on a different turn. But as for you, you possess a power too, I don’t care what it is, but perhaps Stein will have some use for you, an experiment or twenty “Kurodo shrugged, it would be the simplest thing to kill him, but why deny a comrade his merriment? With that thought in mind, Kurodo summoned another mirror and walked into it, Siddiq trailing behind him like a kite caught in the wind.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Doctor: hmmm...2015...Earth. But this can't be Earth can it? Or maybe it is. Aaah the TARDIS did something weird again, blast it.

----

"Meanwhile, overhead, Milo notices something rather bad"

Milo: Oh dear

"Above the planet are thousands upon thousands of shits, each containing thousands upon thousands of the same robots that had just blasted him and killed him without even trying"

----

"Meanwhile, Dale and Keeth arrive at the ESB"

(Move this along Chu)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:55 pm

"Arriving outside the bar, they both head inside the bar in search of Lucifer, Keeth's chain in the form of a knife. They went up to the counter."

Keeth: Hello..
Dale: hey were looking for a guy that might go by the name Morningstar..Lucy or something along those lines.
"Milo groaned gathering pure energy in his hands."

Milo: Well..they can't be completely invincible..to everything I do I'm friggin POTU ah whatever let's do this.

"Milo unleashes a barrage of energy beams on the approaching ships DBZ style."
"A Man was seen running through the jungles of Africa, pushing his way through trees, in the distance jeeps were seen driving through the desert, and the sound of the disturbed animals was heard. An assortment of animalistic noises was heard as the people in pursuit of another man wearing some tribal clothing tore through the desert. Sweat beeded down the man's threat, as one of the men in the passenger seat of the jeep focused."

Man: I cannot find him.he..continues to block my magic.
Man: Who is this man who continues to stop our magic, our voodoo? WHo is he?!
Man: He is known as Lamont the Dryer.

Last edited by Green Lantern on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Katy: Tardis?? Who are they?

*She waited to see if this man would answer, maybe he needed some kind of assistance against whoever, or whatever this was.*

*Joe was at the beach area seeing Shane all bloody and barely standing on his own to feet.*

Joe: Well shit.

He calls out to Shane.*

Joe: Hey! Bud! What the fuck happened to you?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:22 pm

Shane looked up as a voice called out to him from across the beach. He squinted to make them out, a man it seemed. A surge of relief went through Shane for a moment, but he also knew he had to be wary as well “Not quite sure myself, but would there be a medical facility close by? “

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:27 pm

*Joe spoke, approaching the man.*

Joe: Tsk, your on Genosha island. Pretty damn obvious there in a medical facility with the SXM's background.

*Joe opened a large portal in front of Shane, big enough to walk through.*

Joe: This portal will take you there, step inside.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Shane made a mental note that he was on Genosha, he’d heard about it many times over the years but had never had a chance or real desire to go there. He guessed this was as good a time as any. As a portal opened up in front of him, he debated whether or not he should walk through it. Common sense dictated that it wasn’t wise to walk blindly into a portal, but another stab of pain and his mind was made up. Practically limping now, he walked through the portal.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:38 pm

*As Shane entered the portal closed behind him. We see it open at the medical center, across the waiting room to the check in counter. Shane stepped out from it, and it closed behind him. Back at the beach.*

Joe: Hmm, I suppose I could of ported him straight to the doctor. *grin* Nah, I'm not that much of a good guy.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Doctor: No...TARDIS is not a thing! Dear me...follow me then

"He leads her along to the outside, asking Katy to follow him somewhere"

---

"Milo's attack reflect off the ships, who seem to be shielded, and they all open fire on Milo, who's body is literally vaporized by all the lasers aimed at him. It seems Duke's adaptation can just protect him against one frequency...and these aliens have endless combinations to kill him with, every single time"

---

"Lucifer is calmly cleaning up a glass at his bar."

Lucifer: I prefer Lucifer. I haven't been the Morningstar since long ago. What can I get you. Dale...Keeth...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:56 pm

*Katy followed Doctor, curious what he was going to show her.*

Katy: What are the Tardis then, if it's not a thing or a person?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:59 pm

"He leads her across the entire town. Katy isn't use to walking, but a walk around the center of Genosha is nice"

"Eventually...they reach the strange blue british style phone booth that me and my family passed by earlier. He opens the door and disappears inside. Katy just stares a while, before he pops his head out again"

Doctor: Well get in
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next