Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) Empty Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.)

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Mystical Orbs.

Chapter 1.

The year, 8060. The human race is highly advanced with such creations as personal hover cars, extremely tall, yet somehow sturdy buildings, and all kinds of crazy creations. One thing the humans have come to be sure of is that nothing can happen to them... or so they think.

Looking closely into one city, we zoom into a dojo type place where we see a man hitting a matter floor with some impact.

Man: Ouch.
Other man: Same time next week?
Man: sure.
Other man: Then go home and rest up alright.

Looking at the other man we see a guy with a well defined muscle build. He has silver eye pupils and dark red hair (a lot of the same style as Goku’s) with a light red trim. He is seen wearing black pants and a black sleeveless shirt. As the other man leaves, we look at this guy walking over to a chair where he grabs a brown coat.

Man: Hey sis.

A girl looks at the man though a doorway, she sees him pointing at his wrist.

Girl: Oh hold on. *looks* about 8pm.
Man: Ok sis, let's get out here.
Girl: Sure thing, just give me a sec to finish up.

We look back to the man who we see stepping up to a large window.

Man: You sure are a hell of a fighter Tanya. It was only a year ago that we lost both parents, and here you are helping me run this place. After what happened to father, I thought you’d never step foot in this place again.

Tanya then approaches behind her brother. We can see that she is slightly shorter then her brother and has a slim build. Her hair reaches down to her shoulders and is brown in color as is her eyes. She is seen wearing a with T-shirt and white shoes with her pants being a more yellowish color.

Tanya: Hey Cloyd, stop day dreaming and come on.
Cloyd: It’s night.
Tanya: *frown* Oh, stop being so serious. I was only kidding.
Cloyd: I know. Ok, lets go home.

Just as Cloyd and Tanya is about to leave, all the lights go out and small red emergency lights light up, lighting the room just enough to see.

Tanya: This is weird, a power outage.
Cloyd: *looking out the window* No, the street lights are still on.

Cloyd walks over to the exit. On the door, just above the door nob is a thin slot. Cloyd pushes a ID card into this slot and tries to turn the nob, but it remains locked.

Cloyd: Damn it won’t open.
Tanya: What, won’t open, is it broke?
Cloyd: No, it’s a lock down. It means something is happening or has already happen and it’s not safe to leave.
Tanya: Hows it not safe to go outside?
Cloyd: I don’t know. But like it or not, looks like we’ll be spending the night here.

Cloyd throws his coat back on the chair as he walks over to the window once more. Putting his arm around Tanya, they both steer out through the window.

Tanya: Cloyd... what the hell is that?

Cloyd looks to where Tanya is pointing and sees a large green object moving through the night sky.

Cloyd: A meteor? No, can’t be. It would have been blasted to pieces long before it reached the Earth.

The meteor like object crashes in the far distance creating a huge explosion.

Cloyd: ...Oh crap, down.

Cloyd and Tanya both hit the floor and a huge shock wave rattles the entire building.

Cloyd: You ok?
Tanya: Yeah, what was that?
Cloyd: A meteor, a big damn one to.
Tanya: How? I thought there was safety measures to stop this from happening.
Cloyd: There is. It’s a no brainier to tell they failed.

Meanwhile at the crash sight, the meteor, still glowing green, lies in a massive Crater as big or bigger then a full city. From the bright green glow of the meteor, seven small round objects rises high to the sky. They click together and then shoot off in different directions at a blinding speed.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) Left_bar_bleue100/100Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) Empty Re: Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.)

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Chapter 2.

It has since been a few day’s since the meteor crashed into the planet Earth. At the crash site we can see several men inside mech suits looking over the massive rock. One guy’s notices something odd, something that could almost be mistaken for a cap. As the man moves his mech closer, the cap shoots off with such force that it blast through the mech and keeps going. The mech starts to circuit out and overload as sparks jump all around, then it explodes.

Guy in mech 2: Damnit, Danny is down.

This guy, plus the remaining mechs move to Danny’s location. There, they see a deep hole in the meteor where the chunk of rock blasted off. Suddenly there is a hard rumbling, all the neighboring city’s including the city Cloyd is in even rumbles.

Guy in mech 2: Pull pack, hurry.

As the mechs fly away as green gas shoot out of the opening and quickly rises up in the sky. One of the mechs go’s in to take a sample of the green gas. However, as soon as he nears, the mech burst out into flames and falls to the ground, burnt completely black.

Guy in mech 2: Jeff! *speaks into a walky type device* We have 2 men down, repeat, 2 men down.
Commander: Ok, abandon mission. Head back.
Guy in mech 2: Yes, right away.

Moments later all mechs have retreated. Meanwhile, Cloyd has a frighten Tanya embraced in his arms.

Tanya: Cloyd, what the hells happening, why is everything shaking?
Cloyd: I don’t know, but don’t worry, your safe with me.

Loose objects in the room are jumping, popping, and shaking with the intense rumbling. The chair which still has Cloyd’s coat on it flips over. From another room glass is heard shattering and objects are heard falling.

Tanya: *frightened* I don’t like this.
Cloyd: Don’t worry, I’m sure it’ll end soon.

Back at the crash site the gas finally stops pouring out of the meteor, and as a result, the rumbling also subsides. Back at the edge of the crater, we see various people from police to emergency personnel to scientist. All are looking to the sky, what was once blue is now a very light green.

Police officer: What is that stuff?
Scientist: Why are you asking me?
Police officer: Why am I... why the hell do you think I’m asking you?
Scientist: Oh right. I must say that I don’t know. We haven’t encountered something like this before.

As they watch, they see the gas expanding, moving with the air currents. As the green gas passes over them, all on the ground starts coughing as soon as they breath in the gas. Meanwhile.

Tanya: Is... is it over?
Cloyd: Appears to be.

Cloyd lets go of Tanya as he starts looking around. When he enters the other room we hear the words “damn it!!”. We look where Cloyd is to see a small kitchen. Plates are broken, glasses are broken, spoons, knifes, and forks are spilled, and it’s just a real mess. The fridge has come open and drinks and food is spilled, can and packed food have fallen from the selves. Tanya soon walks in.

Tanya: Oh my.

Cloyd looks on the wall right beside the doorway, there is a device which display’s the word “open”

Cloyd: Tanya. *angry*
Tanya: Ya.
Cloyd: *angry* Did you forget to push in the command to go to the lockup setting.
Tanya: ...Oh... well um... *ashamed* yes.
Cloyd: *angry* God damnit, all you had to do was push 1 fucking button and this mess would have been avoided. Now we got to clean up all this shit.
Tanya: Sorry, I panicked.
Cloyd: Panic, what the hell for. These buildings can withstand the strongest earthquakes known to man, and you panics over a little rumble.
Tanya: *sad* I’m sorry, I really am.

Cloyd looks over to Tanya and see’s her sad face.

Cloyd: *sigh* I can’t stay mad at you, not when I see you sad like this. *sigh* Ok, go get a broom, I’ll get started on the mopping.
Tanya: Ok. *runs off*
Cloyd: Sometimes you’re a real pain sis, but I love ya anyway.

As Tanya goes to the closet, she stops for a moment and opens the window.

Tanya: There, a little breeze will be much better.

A few hours pass and Cloyd and Tanya has most of the mess cleaned up.

Tanya: So how much longer will we be locked in here? We only have enough food to maybe last another day.
Cloyd: Thanks to you.
Tanya: Come on, let it go, I made a mistake. It happens.
Cloyd: Yah I guess. Anyway, I don’t know. I tried the door about 20 minutes ago and it won’t open.
Tanya: Well *cough* can you contact *cough* the main desk? *cough*
Cloyd: Tanya... you alright?

Tanya continues to cough more and more before falling flat on the floor.

Cloyd: Tanya, Tanya?

Cloyd quickly runs over to an emergency intercom and clicks a button.

Cloyd: Hello, hello. I need help, my sister is ill. *cough* she just fainted... *cough* is anyone there?

Cloyd quickly leaves the intercom and runs back over to his sister.

Cloyd: *cough* I’m here sis, I’m *cough* here.

As the seconds pass, Cloyd’s rate of coughing increases, his breathing becomes heavier, and he to passes out before to long.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) Left_bar_bleue100/100Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) Empty Re: Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.)

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Chapter 3.

Some time later, we can see that Cloyd is the first of the 2 to wake up. After waking up, Cloyd’s stomach starts growling. Looking outside, it appears to be a thunderstorm as lightning flashes and thunder roars.

Cloyd: *a little drowsy* Oh man... how long was I out. Tanya!

Cloyd quickly runs to her side, he is able to see she is still sleeping. Suddenly hungry for some reason, and knowing Tanya is still alive, Cloyd gets up to have a bite to eat. Half way through his meal, Cloyd wonders.

Cloyd: I wonder if we can get out of here yet?

Cloyd walks over and checks the door, which opens. He closes the door again and feeling a cold breeze, he walks towards the open window. When he reaches the window, Cloyd’s expression turns to shock and a flash of lightning strikes not far away. Outside, everything is destroyed and the city lay in ruin.

Cloyd: Wh-what happened here?

Suddenly Cloyd hears pounding on the door.

Male Voice: Let us in... Cloyd. Let us in before we burst in.
Cloyd: That voice. Gurr, what are you doing here Harrus?
Harrus: Were here *pound* to take over your turf.

Harrus soon beats the door down and we see several men enter the room. Harrus is a tall man who is dressed in leather pants and a leather jacket. His hair is short, spikes in all directions, and is black. As well as being tall, Harrus is also muscular as well. With his red eyes, he stare at Cloyd.

Harrus: Hehehe, this city is ours now Cloyd.
Cloyd: What do you mean, what’s happened?

We then hears Tanya scream as she awoke to be surrounded by Harrus thugs. These men are smaller then Harrus, and doesn’t look to be overly strong. But being 7 on 1, Tanya doesn’t make a move.

Cloyd: Gurr, leave her alone.
Harrus: Oh they won’t hurt her... yet hmhmhm.
Cloyd: Err, ok, so what happened here.
Harrus: Ever since a few day’s ago, people have been developing certain... talents. *grin*
Cloyd: Days? Damn, how long where we out for?
Harrus: With these talents, we quickly overpowered anyone who stood in our way. My group has control of 90% of the city already.
Cloyd: Well your not getting this place. This dojo was passed down to me from my late father.
Harrus: You have no choice Cloyd.
Cloyd: We’ll see.

Harrus signals to his men to start the attack.

Cloyd: Tanya, hold out for a few minutes, I’ll be over soon to help.
Harrus: That’s what you think.
Cloyd: Tanya, don’t let their numbers frighten you. There may be several there, but they are just goons. No good thugs with no proper fighting ability.
Tanya: Right.

Both Cloyd and Tanya take on a fighting pose, seemingly in sync with one another. We check with Tanya first. One of Harrus’s goons comes in for a straight forward punch. Tanya avoids to the side and drives her elbow in the back of his neck. She then go’s on the defense as all remaining 6 goons spread out around her. At this moment...

Harrus: Ready for an ass kickin?
Cloyd: If you mean yours, then sure.

Cloyd runs in quickly and falls into a slide. As he sides, he grabs Harras left leg and pulls it out from under him, causing Harrus to fall. Cloyd comes in on the attack again but is distracted when he notices Tanya in a choke hold while another goon beats up on her. Not watching, Cloyd is suddenly stunned by a heavy strike from Harrus. Harrus then wraps both arms around Cloyd’s neck and lifts Cloyd off his feet by leaning back. Harrus then makes several spins before releasing Cloyd, sending him tumbling across the floor.

Harrus: You can’t win.

Meanwhile, Tanya manages to hit the goon beating on her with a knee strike to the chin. Stunned, Tanya puts both feet against his body and uses him to push herself back. Thrown off balance by this, the goon holding Tanya falls back, with Tanya falling back on him. Quick to her feet, Tanya waits for the next onslaught of attacks.

At this time, Cloyd isn’t holding up to well. We see him struggling up only for Harrus to choke slam him back down again.

Cloyd: Gah... how’d...
Harrus: How did I get so strong? Hmhmhm, I don’t think it’s any of your concern at this point.

Harrus kicks Cloyd in the side making him scream out in pain.

Tanya: *hearing the scream* Brother!

Tanya elbows one goon in the face, knee strikes another in the gut, and kicks a third in the crotch before running over at Harrus.

Cloyd: Ah, no Tanya don’t.

Tanya runs up and strikes Harrus, but he hardly even flinches. Harrus then lifts Tanya up, slamming her down across the top of his head, making her spine bend backwards. Harrus then throws Tanya aside.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:03 pm

Chapter 4.

Cloyd stands up, holding one of his hands over his ribs.

Harrus: *walking towards Cloyd* It’s time we end this little game.

Harrus is about to attack when a double knee strike to the side of the face sends him crashing to the floor. One figure then stands before Cloyd as the other runs over to Tanya.

Cloyd: Oh, what are you to doing here?

The first figure is a little above average height man with a slightly bulky build. He has messy medium length blond hair, short stubble and clear blue eyes. He wears a red tank top, with baggy camo pants and wears a sword on his back. The man turns his head towards Cloyd.

Man: Hey, you would of came for us if we needed help.
Cloyd: Thanks Raz, but you and Julie should take my sister and get out.

Julie is a bit shorter then Raz with a Slim, curvy body. Julie has jet black hair with purple highlights which runs past her shoulders, and hazel eyes. She wears a tight purple t-shirt, light blue skinny legged jeans, gold simple hoop earings in both ears, and wears red lipstick and black mascara (lightly). On her hands she has fingerless black gloves.

Julie: Tanya, hey Tanya... *no response* Raz, I think she’s out.
Cloyd: Hey Raz, do this for me will ya? Get her somewhere safe.
Raz: I’d hate to leave you here.
Cloyd: You’d be no match to beat him.
Harrus: I’d hate to break up your little reunion, but...

Harrus then charges Raz, but ends up tackling Cloyd who pushed him out of the way.

Raz: *runs over to Julie* We got to go.
Harrus: Get them!
Raz: *picks up Tanya* Now.

Both make a run for it. At this moment Harrus is pounding Cloyd without mercy with repeated punches to the face.

Harrus: I will kill you Cloyd, just like my father did yours. I will kill you, your sister, and your weak little students.

Harrus is about to lay one final blow when he hears the woods “you bastard” before getting a heavy hit to the face from Cloyd.

Harrus: Err, something about that punch was... different. I’d best end this now before he can figure his powers out.

Julie and Raz have now found themselves surrounded. Julie kicks one of the goons back who hits a button behind him. Seconds later a ding is heard and doors open leading to an elevator.

Raz: Going down?
Julie: Oh yeah.
Raz: ...Oh great.

Raz runs aboard the elevator and Julie enters soon after, just as soon as she fended off a few more of Harrus’s guys. The doors close and Julie pushes on the button for the main floor. The elevator shoots down with such speed that Raz, Julie, and Tanya’s hair all rises up. Within seconds, the elevator reaches the bottom and the 3 step off. We can see that the place was destroyed, like everything else in the city.

Julie: All this destruction in a matter of day’s.
Raz: I know, it’s like a tornado hit... several times.

There is then a ding behind them, Raz and Julie look back to see Harrus men storming out of another elevator.

Raz: We better go.
Julie: Right.

They run outside only to halt to a sudden stop when they see large rifles and automatic weapons pointed at them. The group storms out behind them and freezes as well. The men with the weapons are all dressed in green/black camouflage outfits.

Soldier: Where is your boss?
Raz: Wait, you talking to us?
Soldier: No, I’m talking to Casper the friendly ghost.
Raz: Well Cloyd is upstairs, but he’s our trainer, not boss.
Soldier: Don’t play stupid with me, where is Harrus?
Raz: Why don’t you ask them?
Soldier: Who?

Raz looks back to see all of Harrus men are gone.

Raz: They fucking ran away.

Suddenly everyone looks up as a window breaks. Glass, as well as Cloyd falls to the ground. Seeing Harrus standing in the window, all the soldiers takes aim and fires. However, there bullets stop, turns around, and comes back, killing the soldiers that fired them.

Raz: Was it just me... or did anyone else see that?
Julie: It wasn’t just you
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:04 pm

Chapter 5.

Raz and Julie stand shocked at what they just seen. A full group of soldiers, killed by their own weapons. And on the ground, bleeding, Cloyd lays motionless.

Julie: We have to go, we promised we’d keep Tanya safe.
Raz: Your right.

They get ready to leave when Tanya suddenly lift off Raz shoulder, floating into the sky while still out cold.

Raz: What the hell?

Tanya then moves though the air, gently landing on the ground near a male figure. This man wears silver sports pants and a silver T-shirt. He has short brown hair and green eye pupils. He’s of average height and looks to half a slightly defined build.

Julie: Who are you, and what do you want with Tanya?
???: *Smirk*
Raz: I’ll give you something to smile about.

Raz starts running towards this new foe, however the guy points his middle and index finger at a trash can and makes a swiping motion. The metal trash can, following the guys finger movements, hits Raz in the face, knocking him over.

Julie: Raz!

Julie runs over to Raz to check on him.

Julie: You ok?
Raz: Yah, I’m fine. But what the hell just happened?
Harrus: My friend Mike here has psychic/telepathy powers.
Mike: I ow Harrus all the credit though. I probably would have never known if he hadn’t told me what was going on.
Raz: Why are you working with him though?
Mike: Why not? When I was a regular person there was rules and regulation and all that crap. Now, I’m a free man.
Harrus: And quite the useful guy to have around.

Harrus, who had come up from behind, steers Julie in the eyes who had turned around at the sound of his voice. Raz keeps his gaze focused on Mike.

Julie: This isn’t good Raz.
Raz: I know...
Harrus: And now, time to d...

Harrus is cut off as a helicopter fly’s in above him.

Pilot (speaking through a speaker): Harrus, hold it right there. Your under arrest.
Harrus: Damn police.
Raz: Julie.

Julie looks at Raz and nods. Both then jump at Mike, hitting him with a double knee to the face. Raz picks up Tanya again and they run.

Mike: Get back here.

Mike is about to use his power to stop them, but has to turn his attention to the helicopter above as a police officer in the back had opened the door and started shooting. Bullets pepper the ground, but Mike and Harrus scatter, managing barely to avoid all shots. Harrus finds cover under the ledge of a near building while Mike has managed to get out of sight by getting under some steps.

Mike: Damn pigs.

Mike then notices something, a roll of metal fencing wire on the back of a truck. As when he lifted the trash can earlier, Mike pointed both fingers at the rolled up wire then moved his arm upwards. The wire lifted up behind the chopper and Mike then bent his fingers a little, this made the wire come in towards Mike, hitting the chopper that was in it’s path. The wire wraps around the choppers blades causing it to slow before coming to a stop. No longer providing any lift, the chopper plummets to the ground, creating a large explosion on impact.

Mike: Good riddens.

Mike and Harrus comes out from their shelters, meeting near the burning chopper.

Harrus: Nice work.
Mike: Thanks. Cause of these pricks though the others got away.
Harrus: Don’t mind it. I don’t see how Cloyd could have survived, and the 3 of them couldn’t take me, much less both of us.

In another area of town, Julie and Raz hear the explosion and look back to see the black smoke rising up to the sky.

Raz: Those guys won’t let anybody stand in their way.
Julie: I feel for Tanya, she isn’t going to take the news very well.
Raz: Would you if you lost a brother?
Julie: I guess not.

Both then continue on
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Chapter 6.

Julie and Raz arrive at some place outside of town. Raz lays Tanya on a bed and claps his hands twice, making the lights shut off. They both then go into another room.

Julie: Raz, do you think we have any powers?
Raz: We never did before.
Julie: True, but none of this started happening until that gas leak, or whatever it was, occurred. What if some other worldly forces have given us all certain powers but we just don’t know it.
Raz: True, but the question is, how do we figure it out. I don’t feel any different then before.
Julie: Neither do I.
Raz: I got it.
Julie/Raz: Dr. Nick.

They wait a few hours until Tanya wakes up and informs her of what’s going on, though they leaves out Cloyd’s death for now. They leave and after about an half hour, they reaches the doctors place. Stepping inside they see various people waiting. Some looks normal, some seems unable to control their powers. We see this one guy reach for a book to read, as soon as he touches it the book burst into flames.

Man: Oh crap oh crap oh crap.

He throws the book on the floor and starts stomping it with his feet, soon putting out the small fire. Tanya decides to take a seat and sits down by this regular looking guy.

Tanya: Hello.
Guy: *no response*
Tanya: Huh, what’s wrong, afraid to talk to a women?
Guy: *turns his head away*
Tanya: Hey, don’t be ashamed if you have some kind of power. Hell, I might even have one myself, come on, least say hello.

The guy says hello but his voice is so load and powerful it creates a shock wave blowing Tanya and several others out of there seats.

Tanya: Wow.
Julie: Hey, you alright?

Tanya gets up and dust herself off.

Tanya: Yeah, I’m fine.

Then a man with an average height and build wearing grey pants and a long white coat walks through a door.

Dr. Nick: Hi everybody.
Most people: Hi Dr. Nick.
Dr. Nick: I’ll start from 1 side and work my way across, that means you 3 are first. *points at Raz, Julie, and Tanya.*

The 3 follow Nick into his office. Nick sits down as the 3 follow him.

Dr. Nick: Please, don’t mind the vase.
Tanya: What Vase?

Tanya rubs up against a tall pillar with a vase on it, she manages to steady said pillar but backs into a taller one and a large vase falls on her head.

Tanya: Ouch.
Dr. Nick: That vase.

Everybody takes a seat and Raz is the first to speak.

Raz: So Nick, you’ve heard of...
Dr. Nick: Everybody suddenly obtaining powers, yes.
Raz: We where wondering...
Dr. Nick: If I could help you discover your powers, again yes.
Raz: Will this...
Dr. Nick: Be put on you medical bills, no.
Raz: Ok, that’s getting...
Dr. Nick: Extremely annoying.
Julie: Before we start, do you...
Dr. Nick: Know the cause of what’s happening, no.
Tanya: Will you...
Dr. Nick: Please stop doing that? Sure.
Raz: So when do we start?
Dr. Nick: Why not right now.

Switching scenes, we see Cloyd in a somewhat dark room. He wakes up to hear a nearby radio playing the song “if today was your last day” by Nickleback. He finds himself on a bed wrapped in warm blankets.

Cloyd: What the... where am I?
???: Hey your awake.
Cloyd: Huh?

Cloyd looks over to see to see a man of common height. He has a defined, though not bulky build. He has short green spiky hair, and blue eye pupils. He wears brown shoes, grey pants, and a grey/black shirt.

???: Hey, I’m John.
Cloyd: Houch.
John: Oh, don’t move. You took quite a beating.
Cloyd: Where are we?
John: In the city’s lower levels. Harrus hasn’t discovered this place yet. Sadly, I fear that he soon will.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Chapter 7

We start off with Nick, Julie, Raz, and Tanya. They have seemed to of moved into a backyard type area.

Raz: So what...
Dr. Nick: Do we do...
Tanya: Ah, knock it off.
Dr. Nick: Sorry.
Raz: So what do we do?
Dr. Nick: Well, from what I’ve seen with earlier cases, these powers seems to be based around something you commonly wonders about. As with me for example, I wondered what it’d be like to know what people are thinking before they say’s it. And sure enough, that’s what the power turned out being. So, what do you wonder about?
Tanya: Well, I always wondered what it’s be like to move really fast.
Dr. Nick: Is that all? I’ve treated people with more then 1 ability, though there never seems to be anyone with 2 strong ability’s.
Tanya: Well, I’ve watched Naruto and doing that cloning thing would be pretty freaky.
Julie: You like Naruto?
Tanya: Well no, I can’t stand Naruto as a character. But that ability is cool.
Dr. Nick: What about you Julie?
Julie: Well, I think psionic energy is cool.
Dr. Nick: That all?
Julie: Yeah, pretty much.
Dr. Nick: Raz?
Raz: Well, with Tanya I often thought about how fun super speed could be. But I also love lion’s. I often imagines of what it’d be like to have a lion/human mixed state. All the advantages of humans, combined with the fighting in stink and higher senses of lions, epic.
Dr. Nick: I see. Raz and Tanya, follow me.

The walk over to a pair of treadmills.

Dr. Nick: Usually when the person is aware of what they want with their powers, it can be brought forth when needed. So jump on these machines and start running.

Tanya and Raz both do so. They find that the machines speed slowly, but steadily increases speed on it’s own. The machine soon gets at high speeds and and Tanya and Raz quickly tire.

Tanya: Can we *huff* take a *huff* break?
Dr. Nick: I wouldn’t recommend it.
Raz: W-why?
Dr. Nick: These machines are rigged with explosives. If you can’t keep up or outrun the machines, they’ll explode.
Raz: Your *huff* joking.
Dr. Nick: Nope, look down by your feet.

Tanya and Raz looks down to see there is indeed explosives by their feet.

Tanya: Your *huff* insane.
Dr. Nick: *smirk*
Julie: I’ll help you.

Julie is about to head in towards Tanya and Raz when Dr. Nick points a gun to her.

Dr. Nick: I’m afraid not Julie. One move and your brain will be painting that fence back there.
Julie: Grr.

Dr. Nick winks at Julie and smiles, Julie gets the message.

Julie: You evil bastard, why are you doing this?
Dr. Nick: Cause I can.

They both move out of sight, behind Tanya and Raz. A device then strap’s Raz and Tanya’s wist to the machines so they can’t jump off. The machines keep increasing speed as Tanya and Raz are struggling to keep up.

Tanya: This is *huff* insane. I don’t know *huff* how much longer I can keep this up.
Raz: Don’t give up *huff* I know your brother wouldn’t quit.

Both then hear a scream, they turn their heads back to see Julie on the ground.

Raz/Tanya: Julie!!!

Both start running faster as they get angrier.

Dr. Nick: Now, die Jules.
Raz/Tanya: NO!!!

They both soon picks up speeds faster then the machines can move. The machines then overheat and malfunction. Tanya and Raz are let free and they step off the machines, barely able to stand.

Raz: You’d better *huff* not hurt her.
Julie: *getting up* Don’t worry, I’m fine.
Tanya: Wait, y-you where playing a trick on us?
Dr. Nick: Yep.
Raz: But, the gun?
Dr. Nick: Water pistol. *squirts Julie on the cheek*
Julie: *wipes off water* We got you good.

Tanya and Raz looks pissed, but passes out from exhaustion.

Julie: Well, shall we work on my powers while their resting.
Dr. Nick: Sure.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:57 am

Chapter 8

We check back in with Harrus and Mike, as well as a few goons who build up the nerve to return. They stand outside a rather tall building.

Harrus: Well boy’s, here she is, the mayors building. We take him down and the city is ours.
Mike: Awesome. Lets go kill these retards then.
Harrus: Hmhmhm, as you wish.

Harrus walks up to the main entrance and rips the large metal doors open. Harrus and Mike then walk in. It isn’t long till gunfire is heard, looking in on Harrus and Mike however, every shot fired seems to stop in mid air, under Mikes control they turn back and kills the people who fired them.

Mike: I thought the mayor would have something better then mere firearms.
Harrus: This cheap bastard, unlikely.

They make their way to the upper levels fairly easily, but is met with a surprise when a laser machine gun fires at them. Barely avoiding the lasers, both find cover.

Mike: Damn, I can’t stop that.
Harrus: Err.
Mike: If we had something to distract it, I could tear it down from the roof.
Harrus: Distraction huh *glares back at one of his goons behind him*

Harrus grabs the goon by the top of the head. Harrus then swings the goon around the corner, throwing him down the hall. As expected, the gun follows the body and shoots at it. Mike focuses his powers on the gun and rips it clean from where it was held up.

Mike: Not to worried about your goons.
Harrus: I can get more of them idiots anywhere.

Harrus steps forward and Mike follows. They break into the mayors office where the mayor stands alone with nothing but a common hand gun to protect him.

Harrus: You should have put more money into your security. It was almost to easy breaking into this place.
Mayor: You 2 stay back.

The mayors gun is then ripped from his hands, floating in mid air under Mikes control.

Mike: Who uses a handgun, seriously. We’ve met civilians with higher tech weaponry then you. This is pitiful.
Harrus: I said the guy was cheap.
Mike: I’d say.
Harrus: Lets see how well these oldies weapons work.

Harrus grabs the gun as he walked towards the mayor.

Mayor: Wait, maybe we can work out a deal.
Harrus: Afraid not.

Harrus grabs the mayor by the throat, puts the gun to his head, and pulls the trigger. The shot splatters blood all over the wall behind the mayor making Harrus frown.

Harrus: Damn these pieces of crap makes some mess.
Mike: Ya get what ya pay for.
Harrus: So very true.

Harrus walks over and sits in the mayors seat.

Harrus: Mike, there is no one to stop us. This city is ours.

Mike grins and soon one of Harrus few remaining goons walks in.

Goon: First order of business sir?
Harrus: Check the lower levels of the city. If anyone resist, kill them.
Mike: If you don’t mind, I’m going with them. From what I’ve seen of these idiots, I don’t trust them.
Harrus: Yes, very well then.

We check back with Nick and Julie, they are both sitting on a small seat with a bit of distance between them. Julie has her palm turned up and supports her arm with her other hand.

Dr. Nick: As I would suggest to anyone else, learning the basics of your abilities is the key to control. When you understands how your power feels, you can start to use it in different ways.

Julie starts to focus, with much effort small sparks starts to crackle in a circular like motion above her palm, we see a transparent circle emerge in the middle of these sparks before everything vanishes, revealing Julie breathing a bit heavily.

Dr. Nick: Interesting.
Julie: Huh?
Dr. Nick: In cases I’ve seen, when a power is brought forward it can be quickly controlled. You however, seems to have some trouble with this.
Julie: So... what does that mean?
Dr. Nick: I don’t quite know. It might be a sign that you have a above average ability. You train right, in martial arts?
Julie: Yes.
Dr. Nick: I’m wondering if the stronger the person is, the stronger the ability is.
Julie: Well, wouldn’t that be logical?
Dr. Nick: Sure enough, but were talking about effect from something of another world. So our logic might not always fit.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri May 01, 2009 10:38 am

Chapter 9

It’s the following day and we check in with Cloyd and John once again. We focus on John who we see coughing heavily, though he is soon able to calm down and go’s to check on Cloyd.

John: Hey buddy.

Cloyd wakes up from his sleep.

Cloyd: Oh hey.
John: So, how are things going?
Cloyd: Well as can be expected.
John: Any pain?
Cloyd: Ya some.
John: You know you should have died right?
Cloyd: Huh?
John: From that fall alone, you should have died.
Cloyd: Is this gonna have something to do with that strange gas?
John: Yes.

Suddenly knocking is heard on the door. Moments later the door gets ripped from it’s henches. We look to see Mike enter, as he does John approaches him.

John: I knew you would come. It was only a matter of time before you made your way down here.
Mike: Your John correct?
John: Yes. I’m the one that setup these hideouts so people would have a save heaven from you guys, well at least for a while.
Mike: Well Johnny, you have the choice to die or join us.

John suddenly starts coughing again, putting a piece of napkin up to his mouth we see he has coughed up a little blood.

Mike: You don’t sound to well.
John: *cough* I’m well enough to make you leave.

With the coughing under control once again, John takes a firm fighting stance.

Mike: A dying man wanting to die. It can be arranged.

Mike uses his psychic powers to give John a hard push slamming him against the wall. Mike then uses his power to lift a metal table and slam it onto John. Mike smirks but a few seconds later the table drop’s revealing John more or less unharmed.

John: High durability, I love it.

John runs in at Mike and throws a punch, Mike ducks, supports himself with a handstand and attempts to kick John in the chin. John dodges to the side, grabbing Mikes ankle and rolls as he falls, slamming Mike into the ground. Mike (on the ground) gives John a psychic push that send him skyward. John smacks against the roof and starts his fall, almost at ground level John is met with a knee to the gut followed buy a double handed slam to the back. Mike then lifts John up with his psychic powers and sends him flying into the room where Cloyd is.

Cloyd: What’s happening?
John: Stay here.

John pulls out the sword that was strapped to his back and charges back out. John throws the sword at Mike which he uses his powers to stop inches from his face. Mike is then struck with a knee to the face however and John grabs the sword slashing Mike in the leg. John then makes two more cuts disabling both Mikes arms.

John: You’d best leave.
Mike: Grr. Know this, next time will have a different outcome.
John: If there’ll be a next time.

Mike, defeated, limps away with the help of a few of Harrus’s men, who wisely stayed out of the battle. John turns his attention back to Cloyd.

Cloyd: Who was that?
John: A fellow named Mike. He works with your friend Harrus. We have to move, I won this time, but that was only with Mike alone.
Cloyd: Move? Where to.
John: Outside the city is the safest best.

John helps Cloyd up. He then proceeds to help him out in the area where the battle just took place.

John: Watch this.

John snaps his fingers and the floor opens up revealing 2 pod sized oval shaped vehicles. John then walks over to a speaker system on the wall.

John: It’s time, they’ve found us.

John then walks back and helps Cloyd into one of these mini vehicles. He pushes in the destination, closes the hatch, and step’s back. Rocket boosters fire up on Cloyd’s vehicle and within seconds he went from a standing start to gone. Following with Cloyd.

Cloyd: This is insane.

Cloyd is moving at such speed that he has completely sunk back into the seat and his face is pushed back (similar effect to a dog sticking it’s head out a car window when the car is moving at higher speeds). In a forested area we see 2 metal circles on the ground. One opens and Cloyd’s vehicle rockets up into the sky. The boosters shut off and a parachute opens from the front end, giving Cloyd a smooth easy landing. Seconds later John’s vehicle pops out of the second hole. John jumps of his vehicle on landing and go’s to check on Cloyd. John opens the hatch to see Cloyd stuck in his seat.

John: Enjoy the ride?
Cloyd: I thought my brain was going to go through the back of my head.
John: Right, I forgot to tell you. See this button *points to a button to Cloyd’s left*, that’s motion control. It would have kept you at normal pressure while the ship moved at such high speeds.
Cloyd: Oh jeez, that’s real helpful information now. *sarcastic*
John: Ya, sorry bout that.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri May 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Chapter 10.

It’s now a few hours since Mike’s and John’s encounter. We see Mike in a large chamber that’s filled with a blue liquid. A mask with a tube connected to it is put over Mike’s mouth to provide oxygen.

Harrus: So you said some guy named John did this.?
Goon: Yes. He seemed handy with a sword.
Harrus: Sword, where can you even find a sword these days outside a museum?
Goon: Perhaps passed down through the family sir. On the way back, Mike also mentioned something about Cloyd still being alive.
Harrus: What, did you see him?
Goon: No, but there was another room. Still, Mike never entered that room, so I don’t know why he would know?
Harrus: Very well, you may go. I’ll talk to Mike when he’s healed.

Meanwhile we see that Tanya, Raz, and Julie are back at Nicks. Nick seems to be helping Julie once again and Tanya and Raz are sparring, seemingly getting use to the speed they had recently unlocked. Raz and Tanya are seen in close blocking and throwing quick punches and kicks at a well above average speed. Both then break apart and dash in at each other with unbelievable speed, they meet with there knee’s clashing. Raz quickly breaks away, ducks, and attempts to swipe Tanya off her feet. Tanya jumps and with a yell she disappears. Tanya arrives behind Raz, but Raz had already done a handstand and Tanya is met with a knee to the face. Raz now vanishes but Tanya manages to lean back just in time to see Raz kick fly over her. Raz instantly follows up with another attack but Tanya avoids it by rolling out of the way. Getting back to her feet, Tanya is breathing heavily as is Raz.

Tanya: *huff* Good match. *huff*
Raz: Same. *huff*

Both decide to take a rest.

Raz: Tanya, I have something to say that I probably should have told you earlier.
Tanya: About Cloyd being dead.
Raz: You know?
Tanya: Julie filled me in last night.
Raz: I’m sorry, he was a good man.
Tanya: Don’t be sorry.
Raz: Huh?
Tanya: He isn’t dead, I can feel it in my heart. I don’t know where he is, but it’s certainly not the afterlife.
Raz: Are, you sure?
Tanya: I couldn’t be more sure.

Meanwhile Julie is in the same position as before with her palm flat and supported with her other hand. Above her flat open palm is a sparking transparent ball of psionic energy like before, only now the ball starts taking a more purplish color. Julie is so close yet still loses control and the ball disappears.

Dr. Nick: Your close. A little more pra...

Suddenly a explosion is heard from Nicks’s office. People flea from the building as smoke pours out of the exist. Looking inside the office we see the place completely ablaze and the man with the fire ability completely out of control and in a huge panic. It isn’t long before Nick enters with Tanya following.

Man: Ha ha ah, get out.

The poor guy is firing mini fireball everywhere with no idea how to stop it.

Dr. Nick: Please, calm down sir.
Man: Please, Go!.

Without meaning to, the man let out a large ball of fire from his mouth. Tanya grabs Nick and gets him out of the way. Outside we see the ball of fire blasting it’s way out of the building, Raz quickly dodges but Julie seems to be to shocked to move.

Raz: No, Julie move.

Julie screams it out as the ball of fire consumes her.

Raz: No!!!.

Raz falls to his knees as the fire ball separates and falls apart, turning into little patches of fire on the ground. What Raz see’s shocks him however, he see’s Julie with a purple psionic shield around her. The shield fades and Julie passes out. Raz quickly appears over by Julie's side and catches her before she falls into the fire patch.

Raz: I got ya Jules.

Inside Nicks office we see that Tanya has knocked out the fire man. We now see a guy with water ability’s putting out the flames.

Tanya: That was close.
Dr. Nick: Yes, somebody could have gotten killed. I’d best see to this guy as soon a he wakes up.
Dr. Nick: Good thing you and Raz where practicing your speed skills.

Meanwhile John and Cloyd are seen located in a old wood log cabin.

Cloyd: Nice place.
John: I often live out here when I’m not in the city. It’s peaceful.
Cloyd: I’d say.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat May 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Chapter 11.

We start off with a view of Mike. Some beeping sounds insures that the chamber has done it’s task and the liquid starts draining out. Mike removes the mask from over his mouth and opens the hatch. As he steps out, we quickly realize that his clothing had been removed. Mike steps out of the chamber and see’s his clothing washed and folded on a table.

Mike: *grin* As good as new. Watch yourself John, I’m coming for you.

A short while after we see Mike (dressed again) step into Harrus office.

Harrus: Better?
Mike: Like I was never injured.
Harrus: Good. I want to ask you something.
Mike: Yes, Cloyd is alive. And no, I didn’t see him, yet I didn’t need to.
Harrus: I see. Do you know where Cloyd and his friend is now?
Mike: I do not. John was careful to conceal such information, even from me.
Harrus: Finish up with what you where doing anyway. It’s soon time we move for objective 2.
Mike: State governor.
Harrus: Yes. This will be a much harder fight then we had to get this place.

Now well into mid day, we check in with Nick, Tanya, and Raz. Nick seems to be checking over Julie.

Raz: So, she’s ok right?
Dr. Nick: Yes, she’s just extremely exhausted. Let her rest and she’ll be up and around in no time.
Tanya: Raz what happened? You said that fireball hit Julie right, but there is no burn marks anywhere?
Raz: Not sure. After impact the fireball just seemed to break apart and she was standing in the middle unharmed, ready to faint.
Dr. Nick: It’s possibly that in the face of danger, her power was brought forth, she must have formed a type of barrier around her.
Tanya: She can do that?
Dr. Nick: I assume so. And if she can form a barrier, who knows what else she can do with her powers. Her ability’s is a first so far, and could easily be the strongest I’ve encountered.
Raz: Wow for real?
Dr. Nick: *nods*

We now check in with Cloyd and John who is walking across a open green field.

Cloyd: John, what where you saying earlier, about how I should have died but didn’t?
John: I‘m sure you've taken note of some noticeable differences since the meteor hit.
Cloyd: Of course, Harrus in one huge difference.
John: And don’t it seem odd that you could take Harrus beating, fall god knows how many stories to the ground, and survive.
Cloyd: Guess it is odd.
John: Yes, to odd.

John stops walking, and so does Cloyd.

John: Nobody is the same as we once were. We all got some kind of ability, including you.
Cloyd: How... do you know?
John: I’ve seen it, I’ve seen what the future holds and it must be changed. And you’re the one to change it Cloyd.
Cloyd: Me... why me?
John: My time is nearing. I will have died long before I could make a difference in this world.

John takes out a small pill shaped object and throws it into the air above Cloyd. A small bang occurs and a bright light shines down on Cloyd. Under Cloyd seems to be a projection of some odd symbols inside a circle. Cloyd is standing right in the middle of it.

Cloyd: What... is...
John: They say that before you look into the future, you must first look into the past. Cloyd, are you ready to see your fate, your destiny. The fate of this entire world.

Cloyd puts his shock aside and quickly becomes serious, he nods that he is ready.

John: Good. Now relax, and close your eyes.

Cloyd does so.

John: Relax your mind, think of nothing.

Again Cloyd does what he’s told. As we peak into Cloyd’s thoughts we see Cloyd and Tanya as mere children. We flash through Cloyd’s live seeing glimpses of his parents death, Harrus attack, all that’s happened to this point. Cloyd then starts to flash through future events, the images flash quicker and quicker until finally ending with a image of Earth exploding. Cloyd then sudden wakes up from what seemed like a dream, drops of sweat on his face and breathing heavily.

John: You see Cloyd. The world is at stake and something has to be done.

Cloyd looks around to see the symbols under him are gone, as is the bright light above.

Cloyd: Tanya, Julie, Raz... everybody is in danger.
John: With great power comes great responsibility. Sadly, some people like Harrus does not understand that concept. If he follows through with his plan, it may spark a war that even the Earth itself will not survive.
Cloyd: I can’t let that happen, I won’t. Harrus, I’m coming for you.
John: Stop, are you an idiot or what. You’ve after fought him once, look where it got you.
Cloyd: So we just stand around while Earth gets destroyed?
John: We have time. You need training Cloyd. Fighting Harrus now will only get you killed
Cloyd: Then lets start right away.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun May 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Chapter 12.

We see the sun setting in the background as we first focus on John and Cloyd. We see they are still in the same field, except they are now sitting across from each other.

John: To unlock your full potential. Your sole and body must become one. A good way of doing this has always been meditation. Mediating helps to calm the body and focus the mid. Are you ready to start.
Cloyd: Yes.
John: Good.

As the two start their training, we meanwhile see Raz and Tanya at it again. Parring, blocking, and avoiding quick punches and kicks it seems the two are very quickly getting use to their skill. Tanya seems to be the current defender as we see her slowly stepping back. As she does she steps on a loose stone that throws her off balance. Her expression quickly turns from shock to pain as Raz took advantage and nailed Tanya in the stomach. As Raz go’s for another strike however Tanya avoid, grabs Raz wist, and rolls over on Raz back putting him in a submission type move.

Raz: Argh!
Tanya: Got ya on this match Raz.

Tanya pulls Raz arm back further putting him in more discomfort.

Raz: Ahhh! Alright, alright, you win.

Tanya lets Raz go, and both get up to their feet.

Tanya: Nice match all the same though.
Raz: I could have had you but I just had to try for that second power strike.
Tanya: Well it’s only a lesson learned.
Raz: *nods* Want to see if Julie is up yet?
Tanya: Sure.

Both start walking towards Nicks office. Inside we see the place as good as new, at the end of the hall is a robotic machine with a nozzle finishing up some last touch paint jobs.

Tanya: Wow look at this place.
Raz: This place was only catch on fire earlier today and it’s like nothing ever happened.
Tanya: I shouldn’t be surprised though.
Raz: I guess not with all the all the robots and stuff going around.

They enter a room to see Julie not only awake, but has formed her powers into a purple psionic ball at last.

Julie: I did it!
Raz: Nice going.
Julie: *turns her head in slight surprise* Oh, hi guys.
Tanya: Things going well I assume.
Julie: Very.
Dr. Nick: I want Julie to practice on focus tonight, but tomorrow she can start training with one of you.
Tanya: Cool.

The night seem to pass quickly as we join in with the group again the following morning. We see Tanya, Julie, and Raz standing across from Nick.

Julie: Thanks a lot for all your help.
Tanya: Yes, it’s to bad we couldn’t stay longer.
Dr. Nick: Yeah, but I have to tend to the others as well. I’ve told you all I know about the powers, so it’s up to you to do the rest.
Raz: I wonder if I can transform? Well, figure it out later. Hopefully we’ll meet again Nick.
Dr. Nick: Take care young ones.

A little while later we see the group walking down a forested trail, staying clear from the city’s. As Tanya walks, something catches her eye. Wondering what it was Tanya heads over and reaches into some bushes.

Raz: Tanya?
Tanya: Give me a sec.
Julie: What are you doing?
Tanya: Got it.

Tanya pulls a small round orb out of the bush. At first appearance the orb would appear to be glass with the way the sun glares off it. This glassy looking orb is black in color and shows what looks like a tiny model of a solar system inside, full of stars and planets.

Tanya: Wow... cool.
Julie: Hey what have you got there?
Tanya: I have no idea, but it looks awesome.

Tanya holds up the orb so Julie and Raz can look closely at it.

Raz: Sweet, it lets you gaze into the solar system.
Julie: Yeah but, that’s not our system. Where is Earth, the moon, Pluto, the sun...?
Raz: It’s still sweet.
Tanya: It doesn’t seem to belong to no one if it’s all the way out here.
Julie: Maybe it belongs to a museum and just got lost while being transported.
Tanya: Possible. I should probably leave it here increase whoever lost it comes looking for it... but I don’t know, something’s telling me to keep this. Do either of you have anything I can make a bag to carry this in.
Raz: I got a piece of cloth.
Julie: I found a piece of line.
Tanya: That’ll work.

Tanya lays the orb on the cloth and folds up the four corners. She then uses the line to tie the ends together and tie the bag to her waist.

Tanya: Perfect.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun May 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Chapter 13.

Checking in with our trio once again we see they are back on the move. Raz is up front followed by Julie and then Tanya. As the 3 walk by we spot a dark figure moving through the bushes behind them. Suddenly Tanya stops moving, seemingly unable to move as if tied up by something.

A voice starts snickering and Julie and Raz stop and turn around, they then noticed Tanya.

Julie: ? Tanya, what um...?
Tanya: I’m trapped.
Raz: By what?
Voice: By me.

A man steps out of the shadows. He’s taller then all 3 in the group but not by much. He has army cut style black hair and green eye pupils. His fingers has metal tips and he has his hands pointed toward Tanya. In clothing this man wears black boots, black pants, and a black/green coat.

Tanya: Who are you *struggles* and why can’t I move.
???: You can call me Phil. And this is why you can’t move.

As Phil said the wood move, thin wires, or something that looks like wires becomes visible. These “wires” appears to run from Phil’s metal fingertips and wrap around Tanya.

Phil: It’s useless to struggle missy. You are in my grasp now.
Raz: It’s 3 against one though, you can’t beat us all.

Raz vanishes from sight, he then suddenly reappears kneeing Julie in the back of the head.

Raz: What the...

Raz puts his confusion aside as he quickly helps Julie up.

Voice: Haha, I love doing that.

Raz and Julie look to the left to see a short man standing there a few feet away. This guy has purple eye pupils and stripped white and yellow short hair. He wears a white T-shirt and blue jeans with regular white sneakers.

Raz: What did you do?
Guy: Sent you through a warp portal.
Raz: Warp portal?
Guy: Yes. I can open a close warp portals with the blink of an eye. You moving so fast, there would be no way you could have seen it and stopped in time.
Julie: *rubbing the back of her head* So... what’s your name?
Guy: Jake.
Raz: Jake huh. So what do you two want?
Phil: Well the girl is coming with me, I have something... private in mind for the both of us.
Tanya: *shock* Y-you wouldn’t?
Phil: Wouldn’t I hehehe. You see anything you’d like to take Jake.
Jake: Not really. *walks down by Tanya* Hey what’s this?

Jake opens the bag, finding the orb our heroes found just a little while earlier.

Jake: This looks pretty cool.

Jake walks away from Tanya with the orb in his hand.

Julie: We so can’t let this happen.
Raz: Wouldn’t be a problem except for short ass over there.
Jake: Ha, any attack on me is useless.
Raz: I think I have an idea, follow my lead.

Raz starts running towards Jake. As soon as Raz vanishes Jake opens the portal and closes it. Jake then see’s Julie running in ready to throw a punch, Julie throws the punch and disappears into Jakes portal as well. As Julie appears back where she started, Jake has gained a stunned expression. We see that Raz was behind him and knocked him out. Jake falls to the ground, out cold.

Raz: So I was right, you can’t focus on 2 spots at once.
Julie: Lets help Tanya.
Raz: Right.
Phil: You fools.

Phil releases his trap on Tanya. As Raz and Julie approach Phil makes some slashing motions with his hands. The wires that once held Tanya in place now slashes away at Julie and Raz, leaving cuts on both of them. Tanya is about to attack but one of the wires wraps around her ankle, Tanya is then swung around into Raz. The impact sends both tumbling over the ground.

Phil: I’m not as easy to beat as the kid.

Julie is the next one the attack, she comes to suddenly halt however when she was caught by Phil’s once again invisible wires. Wrapped around her neck Julie his seen trying to grab the wires and pull them off, but to no avail. Gasping for air Julie starts losing strength.

Phil: One pest down.

As it seems that Julie is about to die, she suddenly gets a serious face and pushes both arms forward sending out a wave of psionic energy that bumps Phil back, releasing the wires from Julies throat. Julie instantly drops to her hands and knees still gasping for air.

Phil: Oh your asking for it.
Tanya: No.
Raz: You are.

Phil looks to see Tanya and Raz on both sides of him. They both give him a double knee to the gut followed with a double elbow strike to the back of the head, knocking Phil out.

Tanya: We’d best watch ourselves from this point out.
Raz: I guess your right.

Raz walks over to check with Julie, Tanya retrieves the orb that Jake planned on stealing.

Raz: What will we do with them?
Tanya: Good question.

A little time skip and we see Phil and Jake tied to the trees with vines.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu May 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Chapter 14.

The following few days pass without much trouble. As we begin we check in with Mike who seems to be out roaming the city, looking for something. It’s not long before he spots what he’s looking for, candle light in the window of somebody’s home. Mike approaches the house, as he readies to knock the door seems to creep open on it’s own. Mike walk in the dark building coming to a stop in a open room. In the middle of the room is a dark figure sitting on the floor, legs crossed. This figure has 2 small candles, one on either side of him.

Mike: Hey you, what’s your name?

The guy does not answer, nor does he move in the slightest.

Mike: I’m not asking, I’m ordering. Tell me your name.
Guy: Ordering? Just who do you think you are?
Mike: I’m the guy that’ll be kicking your ass if you don’t answer me.
Guy: Really now.

The dark figure slowly and calmly moves his hands up above the small candle flames.

Guy: Your not afraid of the dark are you?

The guy lowers his hands upon the flames, putting them out and making the room almost completely dark. Within seconds Mike is struck in the back, his face showing the expression of extreme pain. Before Mike could even fall, something grabs both his wrists and ankles. The figure then shows up in front of Mike, his red eye pupils the only thing that is visible.

Guy: I will be the one asking questions. The first question, and you’d better not get it wrong, who sent you here?
Mike: Grr fine, it was Harrus.
Guy: Why.
Mike: To find guys like you, and get them to join us.

Mike is suddenly released and he falls to the floor. The strange guy has turned back on to Mike, blending in completely with the darkness once again.

Guy: Get out.
Mike: Wait, Harrus is planning a takeover of not just the city but the world. If you join us, you could have anything, anything you’d ever want.
Guy: Interesting deal, now get out.
Mike: Wait, so are you accepting or...

Mike is suddenly pushed back with great force and slams against a wall.

Guy: I won’t say it again.
Mike: Alright, I’m going...

As Mike leaves the guy sits down in the spot he was before. Meanwhile we see Julie and Tanya at a standoff, Raz seems to be acting as a referee.

Julie: I can’t wait to try out my ability’s in a fight. I’ve really improved in these past few days.
Tanya: Don’t expect this to be easy, I may have a few surprises in store. *grins*
Julie: Done a little training of your own hey.
Tanya: You could say that.
Raz: Alright. Fighters, ready, and begin.

Julie is the first to jump forward throwing punches, all of which Tanya can avoid or knock away without trouble. Julie attempts a sweet kick and Tanya vanishes from sight. Expecting such a move, Julie make a quick turn around pushing her left arm forward and letting out a blast of purple psionic energy. Tanya reappeared as expected getting catch in the middle of the blast, throwing her back. Tanya lands on her back but recovers with a quick flip.

Tanya: Last time I seen you fight, doing that would tire you out.
Julie: At this point, I can do much more then that.

The 2 charge back in again, as Julie attempts a punch she is suddenly shocked to see Tanya apparently dodging to both sides. Before she can comprehend what’s happened she is stunned with a double knee strike. Zooming out, we see what looks like 2 Tanya’s, side by side, one with her left knee in Julie stomach and the other with her right. Both Tanya’s then vanish at the same time. Julie quickly recovers and quickly extends both arms out to the sides sending out a wave of psionic energy in all directions. The wave strikes the incoming Tanya’s once again knocking the original back and making the other disappear in a puff of smoke.

Julie: What the hell was that?
Tanya: A clone.
Julie: Nice trick, but only 1 hit and it seems your clone is defeated.
Tanya: True, but that does not make it useless.
Julie: Ya, I’ve gathered that much. So, you ready to go again?
Tanya: Anytime your ready.

Julie opens her left hand up, a purple psionic every pole quickly emerges and Julie grabs it. Tanya seems slightly startled as Julie comes on the attack. Tanya quickly ducks a swing from the pole and splits into 2 again before vanishing. Julie holds the pole above her head and starts spinning it, striking the real Tanya in the face. Julie then proceeds to jab the pole behind her, striking the fake Tanya in the stomach and making her disappear. Using her free hand, Julie blast the real Tanya again with a blast of psionic energy, sending her crashing back against a tree.

Raz: Match over.
Julie: Oh, Tanya... you alright.
Tanya: Arg, could have done without the tree... but I’ll be fine.
Raz: Hey Julie, nice match.
Tanya: Yes, good counters. Those moves are hard to get by.
Raz: And nice surprise with the weapon, didn’t see that coming.
Tanya: Me either. I wasn’t sure what to do when you pulled out that trick.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri May 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Chapter 15.

We begin with Mike once again, he is now walking along the outer ring of the city. Just before he was about to turn and head back he noticed this guy layed back on a lawn chair. This person seems to live in a huge mansion with a lush green lawn. The building itself has lots of gold and silver trimming. Mike walks towards the guy, as soon as he crosses the property line he becomes frozen in place, unable to move. Noticing Mike, the guy stands up and starts walking towards him. This person wears expensive clothing and looks like he works out quite often. He’s taller then Mike, but not by a huge amount.

Rice guy: I hope you have a good reason for trespassing on my land.
Mike: The new mayor would like a word with you.
Rice guy: Well you can tell him to kiss my ass.
Mike: Grrr.
Rice guy: I’ll let you in on a little secrete... Mike.
Mike: Huh *shock* how do you know my name?
Rice guy: I know all about you, Harrus, your takeover plans, etc.
Mike: You’ve been watching us.
Rice guy: Yes. I’m going to let you go now, when I do I suggest you leave this place at once.

The man quickly claps his hands 3 times, dropping the force barrier that caught Mike.

Mike: Thanks for freeing me, but I’m afraid I can’t simply walk away.

Suddenly a beam of light shoots past Mikes face, leaving a cut on his cheek. The rice guy is in a position as if he has just thrown something. He stands back in a upright position.

Rice guy: If you insist on staying, the next one will leave a hole in your head.
Mike: What was that, it moved so fast?
Rice guy: Faster then you can track.
Mike: If your so powerful, why don’t you join us.
Rice guy: I have nothing to gain. I already have anything I could ever want, besides. I have better things to do then hang out with you idiots all day.
Mike: Grr.
Rice guy: You sure you wanna try it? After all, the sun is full blaze.
Mike: Sun, what does that have to do with anything?
Rice guy: You could say it lights up the situation in my favor. *grin* Your boss is waiting.
Mike: Fine, don’t expect this to be over.
Rice guy: Come back and die anytime.

It takes Mike about 45 minutes to get back. Mike enters Harrus office.

Harrus: How’d it go, did you find anyone?
Mike: Yes, 2 people.
Harrus: Did you persuade them to join us? Hmhm.
Mike: That’s the troublesome part. Both seemed to be very strong. The first guy I might of been able to take, but he was in such a dark place I could barely see. On a bit of a plus note, he sounded somewhat interested though. The other guy gave me this cut without even nearing me, the attack happened so fast I couldn’t even react to it. He was daring me to attack.
Harrus: You get their names?
Mike: No, neither said. I do remember their locations however.

Mike walks around Harrus desk and presses a button making a heliography map of the city appear. He pin points the 2 homes and does a background search. Quickly their names appear as Jet and Jay.

Harrus: Jet has nothing special in his history, was probably a nobody before the meteor struck. Jay is god damned richer then this entire country. I’d suspect he has a lot of useful items we can use as well.
Mike: It’d be hard to attack him. He has a force barrier around his land. As soon as you step foot over that barrier, your frozen.
???: I can get past that.
Mike: You again, Jet.
Jet: Question is, what’s in it for me if I bring this rich kid to you?
Harrus: How about an extended lease on life.
Jet: Normally with all this light around, I’d take a threat like the rather seriously. However.

Jet smirks as all the lights starts to dull and flicker on and off at random.

Jet: I can easily make this battle impossible for you to win.

Then lights then start to stay on, lighting up the building once more.

Jet: Half.
Harrus: What do you mean half.
Jet: Give me half the city, and you get Jay.
Harrus: You can’t be serious.
Jet: I know that anything the mayor might of had, he got it from Jay. That man alone has more power at his disposal then all you put together. So by taking my offer, your gaining power. If you wish to refuse however, then farewell.
Harrus: Wait, we’ll take the deal.
Jet: good.

The lights then go out. They are out for merely a second, however Jet is gone when they come back on. We check in with John and Cloyd later that evening. John is seen sitting on top if a hill, his head slumped forward and the sun setting behind him. Back at the cabin, Cloyd awakes to find John’s sword at the foot of his bed, a note is layed there as well. Cloyd picks up the note and reads it.

“Cloyd, it seems my time has come, so I guess you can consider this the end of my training. Your progress has been very impressive. Continue your own training and prevent this world from tearing itself apart. As a gift, I give you the only things I have, this house and my sword. Farewell friend.”

Cloyd looks through the window, and see’s John’s body on top of the hill.

Cloyd: Farewell, thanks for all your help.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat May 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Chapter 16.

It’s just about coming on nightfall and we check in first with Mike taking a shower. Suddenly a holographic screen pops up in Mikes face.

Harrus: Mike.

The screen gave Mike a fright and he stumbled back before falling down.

Mike: What the fuck man?
Harrus: Get dressed, I have a job for you. I’ve located Cloyd and all his little friends.
Mike: You want me to kill them.
Harrus: No not quite, just bring me Cloyd’s sister, alive.
Mike: Why?
Harrus: I have my reasons.

Not much longer later Mike is dressed and in Harrus office.

Mike: So what’s our plan of action?
Harrus: I’ve had a earlier contact with a few unpleased individuals. They encountered the 3 not long ago and got defeated. I said I’d send a man to lend a hand as long as he gets to bring back Tanya with him. They can do whatever to the other 2.
Mike: So why do you want her?
Harrus: Bate my dear boy, bate. You’ll find your 2 contacts here. *points to a location on the screen*.

At this point night has fallen with the light of the full moon to guide the way. We see the rich boy Jay in the second level of his house, working out with some weights. Unexpectedly and suddenly, the lights go out. Jay lays the weights down and when he stands back up, a figure is standing behind him.

Jet: Hello.

Jay swings around hitting nothing but air. Jets body then reforms once again behind him.

Jet: Useless.

Jay does a spin kick again hitting nothing but thin air.

Jet: Hmhmhm

Jet then shoves his left arm forward blowing Jay across the room. Jay is then caught and bound at the wrist and ankles by Jet’s shadow arms and Jet starts attacking Jay. As he’s taking a beating, Jay’s fist become surrounded with light and he breaks free of Jets shadow arms, nailing Jet with a heavy right smash. Jet is surprised when he stands back up to see Jay smiling. Without warning a bright flash of light erupts from Jay’s body, blinding Jet. Before he can recover Jet bends over grabbing his stomach in pain. Recovering from both the heavy hit and the blindness, Jet opens his eyes just on time to see a series of spikes bind him back against the wall.

Jet: Grr, what kind of power have you got?
Jay: Haven’t you figured it out, it’s the exact apposite of your own.
Jet: Light, but it’s night time, there is no light.
Jay: Through the darkness shines the light my friend.
Jet: What?
Jay: The moon. It may be dark outside, but I can use the moonlight just as well as any other light, and just as effectively. With a full moon, I have more then I need.

Jay opens his left hand forming a spear shaped beam of light and throws it at Jet. The attack moves like a flash of light going through Jets stomach before he even has time to react. There is a pause then Jet spits out some blood, showing a expression of intense pain.

Jay: You got over confident.

Jay walks up and grabs Jet by the throat.

Jay: Give Harrus this message. Screw with me and your dead.

Jay takes out what looks like a cell phone and dials a number, seconds later a man dressed in a black suit walks in the room.

???: Sir?
Jay: Agent Scroll, escort this piece of trash back to the mayors office. If anyone gives you trouble, deal with them.
Scroll: I understand.

The light spikes that pinned Jet to the wall now fades and Jay throws the now weakened Jet over toward Scroll who catches him.

Scroll: Alright, get a move on you.

Scroll forces Jet out through the door. Not long after we see Mike meeting up with a few familiar faces, Phil and Jake.

Phil: You Mike?
Mike: Yes.
Phil: Then lets go.

Mike grabs Phil’s shoulder just before he stood up.

Mike: Remember, Tanya comes with me. You can do as you please with the other 2.
Phil: The only one I’d do is the girl, we’ll just kill the guy.
Mike: Riiiight...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon May 11, 2009 1:11 pm

Chapter 17.

We start off with overlooking Tanya, Julie, and Raz. All appear to be sleeping. Suddenly Tanya’s body starts lifting softly off the ground. As her body starts dropping from the sky we see Tanya wake up only to be met with a boot to the face. As soon as she stands Mike grabs her from behind putting her in a choke hold.

Mike: Sleep Tanya... sleep.

Tanya is unable to struggle out of the hold as Jake is making sure she doesn’t try anything. Soon enough Tanya passes out. Mike throws her over his shoulder and turns around.

Mike: You can handle at least 2 of them right.
Jake: We’ll take care of it.
Mike: Then I bid you farewell.

Hearing Mike and Jake's chatter, Raz awaken in time to see Mike walking away with Tanya.

Raz: What the, hey get back here!

Raz stands but quickly finds himself trapped and unable to move. Julie notices Raz.

Julie: What?
Raz: Our friends are back.

Jake walks up to Julie, and Phil reveals himself from the shadows behind. Jake starts things off with a punch for Julie’s stomach which she dodges. Julie try’s to counter attack but Jake's small size allows him to escape.

Jake: Your not fast like your 2 friends.
Julie: No, so what.
Jake: Well, it just gives me more of an edge.

Jake runs back in again and Julie gets in a defensive stance. Just before he reaches Julie however Jake opens a portal and runs into it. Almost instantly a portal opens behind Julie and Jake comes out ramming Julie in the back. Stunned, Jake takes advantage and sweeps Julie’s left foot out from under her. As Julie starts falling Jake creates a portal and jumps into it. A portal opens above the falling Julie and Jake comes out driving his knee in her stomach and slamming her to the ground.

Phil: Hehe, when Jake has a opponent he can keep up with, he can clearly take care of himself.
Raz: Grr, Julie is no weakling either.
Phil: Perhaps not, but at this rate she won’t win.
Raz: So what’s your plan, to let me die of old age?
Phil: No *evil grin*.

Phil starts to pull his arms apart, becoming visible we see the thin wires slicing into Raz skin. Raz can do nothing but scream in pain as the wires cuts deeper and deeper into his flesh, blood quickly runs from the ever deepening cuts.

Phil: When I’m done you, you’ll be Raz chops hahaha.

Phil spreads his arms apart more and the wire slice deeper into Raz body. Julie has meanwhile just gotten struck by her own Psi-Blast after attempting one on Jake. The force of the blast sent her sliding over the ground. Bruised and bloody, Julie refuses to quite and pushes herself back up. She turns to face Jake who seems not to have a scratch on him.

Julie: Fuck, how can I hit him.?

Julie then turns her head in shock at the sound of Raz screams.

Julie: Damn, if I try to attack Phil no doubt the small fry will intercept me.

Jake: What’s wrong, fight not going as you had hoped.
Julie: This fight isn’t close to being over. *gets into a fighting stance* This won’t be easy to pull off.

Julie quickly starts to run and it looks like she’s going around to the side of Phil.

Jake: No you don’t.

Jake opens a portal and jumps into it.

Julie: Now!

Julie stops and quickly releases a purple wave of psionic energy that shoots out in all direction. Jake arrives basic slamming into the wave and is knocked away. Right afterwords Julie fires a Psi-Blast at Phil that knocks him off Raz. Raz falls to the ground bleeding heavily, Julie falls to her knees breath heavily ( after just preforming a double attack), Phil is sent skidding across the ground and Jake... is nowhere to be seen.

Julie: *huff* *huff* Where did he go?
Jake: Right HERE!

Jake kicks Julie in the back, stunning her.

Jake: That HURT BITCH!

Jack then hits Julie in the back of the head, her pupils shrink as she spits out some saliva and falls forward. Jake then places his foot on Julie’s neck.

Jake: Join your friend in the after life.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu May 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Chapter 18.

Jake is about to finish Julie off but before he does he hears a strange sound. Looking closely in the direction of the sound Jake begins to see something approach. His eyes widen as Jake quickly opens a portal just before a missile was about to hit. The missile flew out of the same portal and back in the direction it came from, exploding in the woods. Walking out of the fiery wood unharmed we see a tall muscular man wearing a long red coat and black pants. His hair is blond and spiky at the lower back and his eyes are a ocean blue color. The man walks up and stops in front of Jake.

Man: You people sickin me. You want to cause pain and harm to others without reason, and on top of that you enjoy it.

The man kneels down to tend to Julie, as he does Jake tries to kick him, though the man firmly catches Jake’s ankle in his hand.

Man: Enough.

The guy pulls Jake forward and uses his free hand to give Jake a heavy punch which seems to knock him senseless.

Man: Young lady, you alright?
Julie: *slowly waking up* Raz... how is he?

The man gently lays Julie’s head back down and stands. He looks across the battle field and begins walking towards Raz. Half way there he is frozen by Phil.

Phil: Going somewhere newcomer.
Man: As a matter of fact.

Looking closely we can see the guy’s arm changing, shaping itself into a sword. The man then uses this sword to slice through Phil’s wires and free himself.

Man: I am.

Ignoring Phil the guy walks over to Raz, he checks Raz pulse and then stands. He slowly turns around looking angry.

Phil: What’s wrong, your friend dead already?
Man: It’s people like you that make this peaceful world such a feared place.

The man slides back his sleeves and extends his arm out to the side. His arm starts changing shape again, although this time it takes on a more cross like appearance. It keeps molding until creating a Cross Punisher type weapon.

Phil: What the fuck?

The man aims the weapon at Phil and fires a missile blasting Phil back and knocking him out. He then brings his arm back to it’s regular human shape.

Meanwhile Scroll barges into Harrus office dropping the half dead Jet on the floor. Harrus, who was looking through the window turns around with an unhappy look.

Scroll: Message from Jay, stay away.

Harrus walks up to Scroll.

Harrus: What if I don’t want to.
Scroll: Then you’ll end up like him, or worse.
Harrus: Really now.

Harrus throws a right fist at Scroll which Scroll catches with his left. Harrus throws another punch and Scroll quickly releases Harrus and jumps back. Scroll then charges in throwing a left strike that Harrus dodges. Reacting quickly Scroll spins around driving his left elbow into Harrus stomach and stunning him. As Scroll is about to attack again we see a ray of light flash by, the ray skinned Scroll’s left arm a little showing what looks like metal instead of blood and muscle.

Scroll: You.

The frightened thug, unknowing how to recharge the gun starts stepping back as Scroll nears him. Scroll soon grabs the weapon from the thugs hand.

Scroll: Go home, this business isn’t right for somebody like you. *turns around* You’ve been forewarned, Jay himself is far more dangerous then I am, so stay away.

With that Scroll takes his leave.

Back on the battle field we see Jake on the defensive, dodging what appear to be metal claws extruding from the new guys knuckles (think Wolverine). It isn’t long however until Jake is sliced across the chest. While stunned the man forms his arm onto a club type weapon and quickly knocks Jake out. The man them forms his arms back to normal and takes a breath. He then looks back to see Julie over by Raz crying. He walks up to her.

Julie: Is-is he...
Man: Not yet, but he’s lost a lot of blood, we need to bandage these wounds right away.

The man then drops a roll of bandage wrap near Julie.

Man: I’ll be right with you when I take care of these 2.

The man takes Phil and Jake and starts walking away.

Julie: Where are you going?
Man: I’ll be back in a minute, don’t worry.

A few minutes later the man returns.

Julie: Where’s Jake and Phil?

We take a look in another area to see Jake and Phil with their hands and feet tied, another rope suspends them from a thick tree brace. Under them is a lake with a lot of hungry crocs. They jump out of the water but Jake and Phil are hung just out of reach.

Man: They should have a clever scare when they wake up.
Julie: So, I’m Julie. May I ask your name.
Man: Most call me Clay.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun May 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Chapter 19

We check in with Tanya, she appears to be lying on hard concrete floor with no pillow or sheets. Light glares through a barred window and Tanya slowly awakens. She looks around confused as to where she is, She also shivers a bit as a cold wind blows through the window (which has no glass, only heavy metal bars)

Tanya: Brr, where am I?

Tanya then hears the sound of large doors unlocking, she walks over to her door and peaks out a very small window to see a man coming with a tray of food. The man opens Tanya’s door and steps inside.

Tanya: Where am I?
Man: In the city’s lower levels. Harrus was gonna put you in the modern prisons, but he decided to let you tough it out the old ways. Cold, uncomfortable, and hungry.

The man simply drops what little food he was carrying, causing most (80 to 90%) of it to spill on the floor.

Man: Enjoy.
Tanya: I don’t think so.

Tanya quickly sped towards the man, using her momentum to forcefully push him out of the way. As soon as she gets to the main door however she runs into some kind of electrical force field. Stopped in her tracks Tanya screams out in pain from the electrocution. When the field drops Tanya falls to the floor, awake but in much pain and unable to move. The man simply grabs her ankles, drags her back to her cell, and locks her in.

Meanwhile Mike is in Harrus office yet again. In the room we also see Harrus himself, a healed Jet, and a new figure. This person is a girl of average height, slim build, with brown hair reaching to her lower back. She has 2 long bangs hanging down the front (one to the side of her left eye and the other to the side of her right), and crystal blue eye pupils. She wears tight blue pants, matching blue T-shirt, and blue and white sneakers.

Harrus: Your on quite the roll Mike. You found Jet, bought me Tanya, and now a newcomer.
Mike: What would you ever do without me.
Harrus: So young lady, you wish to join our cause. Why?
Girl: The world is going to hell with what happened. Why not join the winning team while you can.
Harrus: What makes you think you can help?

The girl smiles and raises her left hand up to chest level. She then points her index and middle fingers upwards, though nothing happens.

Harrus: So, what is suppose to be happening?
Mike: Look behind you.

Harrus looks back to see water shooting out of a fountain, straight up in the air.

Harrus: Control of water.
Girl: More. I can also generate water. It’s just less tiring to control existing water.

Just then an alarm sounds, on Harrus big screen we see a young male entering the city.

Harrus: Alright Katy. This is your chance to prove your worth. This person entering the city, bring him to me.
Katy: Consider it already done.

We now switch to the newcomers view. We see he is a average height male with black hair which is spiked in the front with a center big lock of white hair. His eye pupils are a greenish-grey color and he has a small goatee under his bottom lip and chin. He wears blue jeans on top of black-red sport shoes. He also has a black sleeveless shirt and black fingerless gloves on his hands along with a black digital watch on his left wrist.

Newcomer: Man, I hope I can find some food here. Hardly eaten in the past few days.

He continues to walk into town. Before long he is confronted by Katy.

Katy: You, come with me.
Newcomer: You have something to eat?
Katy: Yeah, my fist if you don’t listen.
Newcomer: Well I’m sorry, I’m just passing by.
Katy: No *gets in fighting stance* your not.
Newcomer: I didn’t come here to start a fight.
Katy: I did. What name would you like on your grave stone?
Newcomer: The names Sly, but it won’t be written on any grave stones anytime soon.
Katy: We’ll see.

Katy charges in throwing a straight punch that Sly avoids swiftly. Katy next does a high kick that Sly easily duck under. Taking the open moment Sly trips Katy causing her to fall forward. Katy is able to turn her fall into a handstand and tries to kick Sly in the chin, Sly dodges and pushes his right hand toward Katy shocking her with a stream of electricity.

Sly: Give up, I don’t want to seriously hurt you.
Katy: *recovers* Oh this is far from over.

Back at Harrus place, we see Harrus, Jet, and Mike watching the fight on the screen.

Mike: Electricity, should be interesting.
Jet: Katy is at the biggest disadvantage. I put $10 on Sly.
Mike: I’ll take that bet. You own me 10 if Sly loses.
Jet: You own me 10 if he wins.
Harrus: This kid looks promising. Mike, send out the word to start the implant. We may need to send Katy a helping hand. *grin*.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon May 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Chapter 20.

We begin with Sly and Katy who are still fighting, despite the young girls best efforts however the nimble Sly appears to be avoiding all hits. It isn’t long before Sly finds an opening, he then gives Katy a quick palm thrust to the chin knocking her back.

Katy: Grr alright.

Katy claps both hands together, she starts to pull her palms apart until the point where only the tips of her thumbs are still together. Seemingly putting a lot of effort into what she’s doing, we see want would look like a mist appearing between her palms. This mist forms into a swirling ball which starts to turn color, going from white to blue.

Katy: If your so strong... then stop... THIS!!!.

After shouting “this”, Katy pushes her arms forward unleashing a fairly large jet of water towards Sly. Sly quickly gets into a blocking stance as the water blast hits him, the force breaks Sly’s guard and he’s sent back sliding over the ground. Katy falls to one hand and knee, breathing heavily trying to catch her breath.

Katy: *pant* Didn’t see that one coming, *pant* did ya? *grins*

After a few second Katy is able to stand back up. She walks towards the still down Sly with some caution. Katy walks along the now soggy ground, Sly looks KO’d face up in a pool of water. Katy hesitates before continuing. As soon as Katy steps in the water Sly awakens, his left hand crackling with electricity, Sly drives his hand down into the water letting out a strong current of electricity. Not wanting to kill his opponent, Sly stops the flow of electrical current. Stunned, Katy can do noting as Sly springs to his feet and delivers a strong roundhouse kick to Katy’s face, knocking her over.

Sly: I’ll give you credit, that move was strong, but it failed to knock me out. Lying in a pool of water, all I had to do was wait.

Sly waits as Katy slowly pushes herself to her feet, still breathing heavy and apparently weak in the knees from the shocking.

Sly: Plus it sucked up a lot of your strength.
Katy: This guy has been in control since this fight started, how can I beat him?

Watching the full thing on the screen.

Jet: Got that $10 handy.? *smirk*
Mike: Grr, shut up.
Jet: Why not come over here and make me.
Mike: Maybe I will.
Harrus: Wow, cool it you 2. This guy, Sly, would help us greatly. I can’t let this person escape.

Harrus presses a few buttons and a small screen appears near the larger one, a man then dressed in all white shows up on the screen.

Harrus: Is she ready?
Man: All good to go.

The man in white steps aside and Tanya shows up on the screen.

Tanya: Your orders? Master.

Meanwhile we see Katy getting slammed back against a wall after a failed attack and stumbling forward before catching her balance.

Sly: Don’t make this anymore painful for yourself then it has to be. Walk away.

Katy merely stands her ground taking heavy breaths as Sly walks up towards her. As he approaches, both his hands start to crackle with electricity. Katy’s expression shocks as she realizes the fight is already over. Katy seems to lower her head in shame.

Katy: Wait.

Sly stops and stands his ground, the electricity around his hands fading away.

Katy: *disappointed tone* I... give up.

Back at Harrus.

Jet: Ha, cough up the money.
Mike: Fine.

Mike takes out $10 and slaps it down into Jet’s awaiting hand.

Back with Sly.

Sly: I hope this teaches you not to randomly attack people.

Sly is about to leave when seemingly out of nowhere Tanya arrives elbowing Sly in the back of the head. Sly being unprepared, and Tanya using her speed for extra impact damage, the force of the hit is strong enough to knock Sly out.

Katy: W-who are you?
Tanya: Will explain later, lets get back to HQ.

A short while later, Tanya and Katy are seen walking into Harrus office.

Harrus: Good work Tanya.
Tanya: My pleasure.
Harrus: Katy, good effort, but Sly was merely to strong for you alone. I’m making Tanya here your partner, a little help encase other strong fighters are to show up.
Katy: *still disappointed over her lose* Very well. *sigh*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue May 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Chapter 21.

Starting where we left off, we see Tanya step up to Harrus.

Tanya: Can I make a suggestion sir?
Harrus: What is it?
Tanya: We should get Julie to come around to our side, she has gotten a lot stronger then when you met her back at Cloyd’s, she could be a great help to us.
Harrus: What about the other one?
Tanya: Besides being quick like me, Raz is nothing to worry about.
Mike: I can tell Phil and Jake lost, though I guess it’s a good thing after all.
Harrus: Very well. Mike, retrieve them to, I’m sure Julie and Raz would not have killed them. Tanya, Katy, you get the other one. Jet, why not pay our guest a visit.
Jet: Gladly.

Everybody sets out in their different ways.

Harrus: With this group of people under my control, nobody will be able to stop me.

Meanwhile we check in with Sly, slowly coming around Sly wakes up to find himself in a large white room. It’s fairly empty with the exception of a bed. On the wall, near the exit is a small computer screen of sorts build into the wall.

Sly: How did I get... Oh now I remember, I was attacked from behind. Damn that was low.

Sly looks around the room, but there seems to be no way out except the exit. However when Sly approaches the screen on the wall he finds himself needing to do an eye scan, password, fingerprint, overall body scan, and brain scan.

Sly: God damn, I’m not getting out this way... unless.

Electricity starts sparkling around both Sly’s hands. He pushes both hands forward firing a large stream of electricity at the screen. The intended overload did not happen however, instead the electrical current traveled up along the walls and across the roof to a black glass looking ball in the center. From there Sly’s attack gets amplified and a stronger electrical current is shot at Sly. No time to dodge, Sly is hit and he screams out in pain. When the attack stops, Sly falls to both hands and knees.

Sly: To much... to absorb... arg.
Voice: Haha rich, struck down with you own attack.

Sly turns his head to see Jet standing in front of the exit, arms crossed.

Sly: Shouldn’t have done that, missed my chance to escape.
Jet: You wouldn’t have got past me anyway.
Sly: You sound quit sure of yourself, you know that get a lot of people beaten up.
Jet: Don’t worry, I’m not afraid if a little electricity.
Sly: So why are you here?
Jet: To get you to join us.
Sly: I don’t think so.
Jet: Well I’m afraid you don’t really have a say in the matter. Your joining whether you like it or not.

A few hours pass and we check in with Jake and Phil, still hanging from the tree. They have long since realized that the crocodiles can’t jump high enough to reach them.

Phil: Beaten again. *sigh*
Jake: Who the hell was that, that, whatever the hell he was.
Phil: Shape shifter.
Jake: Thank you.
Phil: No idea, but I’m getting pretty damned tired of this bullshit.
Voice: Need some help.

The two look down to see Mike.

Mike: It was a fair 2 on 2 match, and you still lost. What a surprise.
Phil: You again, why are you back here?
Mike: To recruit you 2.
Jake: Recruit us?
Phil: sorry, but we work alone... usually...
Mike: That’s to bad, I guess in that case your useless.

Mike takes out a pocket knife and opens it up. He places it against the rope that prevents Phil and Jake from falling to their deaths. Phil and Jake instantly look in horror.

Jake: W-what are you doing?
Mike: I’m going to cut your rope.
Jake: But, I can’t make a portal with my hands behind my back.
Mike: *grin* Thanks for the information.
Phil: Moron, what did you say that for?

Mike cuts the rope and Jake and Phil makes a slight drop before stopping. Looking they see Mike has a hold of the cut rope.

Mike: Sure you won’t reconsider?

Mike slowly starts lowering the 2 down.

Phil: Alright, alright fine.
Jake: We’ll join you.
Mike: Smart move.

Mike let go of the rope go and both start falling again, they are quickly stopped however, seemingly floating in the air.

Mike: What, thought I was gonna let you die. *smirk*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed May 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Chapter 22.

We start in with Tanya and Katy, they appear to be in a wooded area no more then maybe a mile from where the fight with Phil and Jake took place. They seem to be watching a cabin. Inside we see Raz layed back in a bed, Clay and Julie appear to be watching a movie as Raz sleeps.

Julie: Have any drink?
Clay: Ummm yes, in the food stock outside. I usually got this little robot thing to bring it in, but it got broken.
Julie: That’s alright, I’ll get it. Where is this food stock?
Clay: Once you go outside, just walk forward about 30 feet. Press a small red button on a tree and the storage building will become visible.
Julie: Ok, cool.

Julie soon steps outside. She starts talking when a voice whispers her name. Julie stops, looks around, a believes she realizes who the person is.

Julie: Tanya?

Tanya becomes visible behind some bushes.

Tanya: *whisper* Shhh, come here.

Julie quickly runs over to Tanya.

Julie: *whisper* What?
Katy: Sweet dreams.
Julie: Huh?

As Julie turns around she is sprayed in the face with some kind of sleeping gas, within seconds she falls into a deep sleep. Back with Clay.

Clay: Hmm, she should have been back by now.

Clay steps outside but sees no trace of Julie. He noticed the storage building was still invisible as well.

Clay: I don’t like this. But I can’t leave him alone like this. Julie, your on your own for now.

Back on the main trail, Tanya (carrying Julie) and Katy meet up with Mike, Phil, and Jake.

Mike: Ready to head back?
Tanya: Whenever you are.

As the hours pass and night once again falls, we check in with Jay who has just finished working out on some weights. With a familiar flicker, the lights again go out. Jay smiles.

Jay: So you’ve come back for more.
Jets voice: Not really, we’ve come for you.
Jay: We’ve?

Suddenly from out of the darkness a blue stream of electricity is fired, hitting Jay before he could avoid and shocking him severely. Before he can recover, a purple blast hits Jay and blast him with great force back against a hard wall, knocking him out.

Jet: Not such a tough guy now huh.

Back at Harrus place, we see Harrus sitting at his desk with Tanya and Katy standing at both sides of him. Leaning back in his chair, Harrus notices something.

Harrus: Tanya, what’s that? *points at the bag containing the orb Tanya found*
Tanya: Oh, it’s something I found in the woods.

Tanya passes Harrus the orb, he looks at it, sizing it up.

Harrus: Beautiful, I bet these are rare. Worth quite a few dollars.
Tanya: You gonna sell it?
Harrus: No, won’t be any point soon, I’ll be rich anyway. It’ll make a lovely display though.
Tanya: Of course.
Harrus: If either of you happen across more of these, bring them to me.
Tanya: Alright.
Katy: Fine.

After a while, Jet, Sly, and Julie walk into the room Harrus, Tanya, and Katy is in.

Jet: He’s ours.
Harrus: And his messager.
Sly: He shouldn’t be causing anymore trouble.
Harrus: Good. Now get in place, our final guest should be arriving any time.
Tanya: *smirk* Brother, it’s time we be reunited.

Meanwhile at Cloyd’s location, we see him outside sitting on the grass, appearing to be practicing meditation like John thought him.

Voice: Hello.

Cloyd almost instantly awakens.

Cloyd: You... Mike.
Mike: You remember.
Cloyd: What do you want with me?
Mike: *smirk* Harrus wants to see you.
Cloyd: Tell him he’ll see plenty of me when I’m ready.
Mike: Oh, Harrus won’t like that. And neither will your sister.
Cloyd: What!?
Mike: Harrus has Tanya, and unless you want her to be shipped to you in small pieces, you’ll go see Harrus... tonight.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri May 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Chapter 23.

It’s just coming on daylight when Mike returns with Cloyd.

Cloyd: So this is it?
Mike: Yes hmhmm. See you inside.

Mike enters the building, before Cloyd could move a holographic screen pops up in front of him.

Cloyd: Harrus, Grr where is Tanya?
Harrus: In here with me.
Cloyd: Why are you doing this. You took over the town, ran us all out of town, why can’t you leave us be?
Harrus: Well it occurred to me. When we where both normal, you were able to defeat. So if you gained any sort of powers, you’d once again become a threat. I like to deal with threats as soon as possible.
Cloyd: Bastard.
Harrus: Where going to play a little game hmhmhm. On each floor of this building I have a fighter. To get to Tanya, you must work your way through all levels. To prevent you from just storming through, each level is locked. As a little motivation.

The screen then switches to Tanya, bound up and teary eyed.

Tanya: Brother *sniff* help.

Switching back to Harrus.

Harrus: Let the games begin.

The screen disappears and a door opens up, looking determined Cloyd walks inside. The first area seems to take place by a pool. Cloyd walks over to the waters edge awaiting his first opponent. There is a moments pause when something catches Cloyd's attention, he quickly turns around catching a fist in the palm of his hand. We now see a shocked Katy.

Cloyd: No games.

Cloyd pulls Katy in and gives her a hard knee to the stomach. Stunned, Katy can do nothing as Cloyd elbows her in the back of the head. Falling forward, Katy falls into the water. Waiting for his opponent, Cloyd keeps a stern face. Soon the water in the pool starts to swirl around, creating a vortex. This vortex then shoots upward turning into what looks like a tornado of water. Inside the vortex we see Katy, she appears to be standing on some kind of water platform which keeps her steady and still.

Katy: Try this.

As the vortex spins steadily faster, small “drops” of water starts to break off, shooting at Cloyd kind of like a bullet. Cloyd is able to avoid the drops, but after a minute or so it appears the attack would be relentless.

Cloyd: I got to put a stop to this.

Cloyd runs around the pool till he gets close to the vortex, from there he jumps at the vortex, fist raise ready to attack. However, the vortex sucks him in like a tornado, spins Cloyd around a few times and sends him flying into a wall.

Katy: Ha, didn’t think it was that easy did you *grin*

Katy send more water blast at Cloyd, Cloyd is barely able to roll out of the way and rolls into the pool itself.

Katy: What the, what’s he doing?

Underwater Cloyd swims under the vortex and comes up, Cloyd this time gets sucked into the middle of the vortex.

Katy: Idiot, now what huh. I’ll drown you.

Spinning in the middle of the vortex, a blue glow appears in Cloyd’s right hand.

Cloyd: Remember that feeling.

Cloyd pushes his hand forward sending a energy ball up through the middle of the vortex. Viewing the vortex from outside we see a small explosion and the water vortex just seems to collapse. In the now calm pool of water, Cloyd swims up to the surface, after a few seconds a KO’d Katy falls, landing in the pool. Cloyd swims to the side of the pool, pulling Katy along so she won’t drown. The door opens and Cloyd proceeds on.

Checking in with Harrus.

Tanya: I’m impressed, he’s a lot stronger then before.
Harrus: Yes, this should be an interesting little game to watch.

Cloyd soon arrives on the next level to be met with Phil and Jake.

Cloyd: Why not just move aside and spare yourselves the pain.
Phil: Where tougher then you think.
Jake: This is as far as you go.

Focused on getting to Harrus, Cloyd slowly takes on a fighting stance.

Cloyd: Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 pm

Chapter 24.

We start off with Cloyd being determined against Jack and Phil. After a brief moment both Jake and Phil runs straight in at Cloyd. As Phil throws a right hook, Cloyd grabs him and spins Phil around before throwing him in Jake's direction. To Cloyd’s surprise Phil disappears into a portal and before Cloyd can realize what happened, he’s punched in the face by Phil who came out of a portal that opened to Cloyd’s side. Phil quickly knees Cloyd in the stomach stunning him for a moment. While stunned Jake delivers a drop kick to the back of Cloyd head knocking him down.

Jake: We’ve beaten tougher opponents then you.

As Cloyd gets back to his feet, Phil pushes his left hand forward, fingers slightly bent but facing forward. Just as Cloyd faces his opponents once again he feels a Sharpe pain in both his upper arms, both his lower legs, and in the middle of his chest.

Phil: Get over here.

Phil pulls his arm back, the wires quickly retract into Phil’s fingers, reeling Cloyd in. Just as Cloyd reaches Phil, Phil uses his free right hand to give Cloyd a heavy punch to the stomach. The wires disconnected, Phil falls to the floor clenching his stomach in pain.

Watching Cloyd’s progress from the top level.

Tanya: Hm, didn’t think Jake and Phil was this good.
Harrus: They seem to be doing a number on our friend do they.

Back with the battle at hand, Phil has Cloyd pinned up while Jake lays a beating down on him. After a number of hits, Jake stops.

Jake: It’s over.

Jake pulls his fist back before driving it forward. To Jake's surprise however Cloyd is able to flip Phil over him, resulting in Jake's fist hitting Phil’s back.

Phil: Arg *shock/stunned*

Surprised by this, Jack notices to late Cloyd tackling him.

Cloyd: Your right, it is over.

With a firm punch Cloyd then knocks Jake out. Slowly he stand up, looking quite battered and beaten. He still makes his way to the next level. On this level Cloyd’s eyes widen at the fighter before him.

???: Hello.
Cloyd: Julie? What are you doing here?
Julie: Well, it would seem I’m here to fight you.
Cloyd: But why, why are you taking Harrus side. He’s the bad guy.
Julie: I want to. And soon you will want to as well.

After finishing her sentence Julie instantly go’s on the attack throwing punches and kicks. Cloyd blocks all with little trouble. As Cloyd is about to sweep Julie off her feet, she releases a psionic wave blowing Cloyd back. Coming to a stop Cloy quickly flips up to his feet.

Cloyd: Grr, I got to snap her out of this somehow.

Cloyd looks up to see Julie approach on the attack, quickly he gets in a defensive stance. Switching views back to Harrus and Tanya.

Tanya: He seem reluctant to fight back. *sigh* I wanted to see lightning boy in action.
Harrus: I’ll arrange a match with you 2 later on, how's that?
Tanya: *grin* Cool.

Back to the battle at hand, Julie finally spots a opening in Cloyd’s defense and gives him a hard elbow to the face followed with a spin kick.

Cloyd: Damn, I don’t have time for this right now, sorry Julie, I have to put an end to this.

This time Cloyd is the one to attack, pulling his fist back he yells as he approaches Julie. Julie attempts to counter Cloyd, but he ducks below Julie’s strike and drives his fist forward into her gut. Julie spits out some saliva as she bends over in shock and pain. From Cloyd’s fist is then a small explosion that sends Julie sliding across the floor, coming to a stop KO’d.

Cloyd: *pant* *pant* I can’t take much more of this.

Again Cloyd is able to proceed to the next level. This room is dome shaped and covered by a shiny material. In the middle of the room stands Sly, electricity crackling around his body as he grins evilly.

Sly: How did you enjoy the warm up’s?
Cloyd: Warm up’s...
Sly: Now the real battle begins.

Sly starts to slowly walk towards Cloyd. Cloyd readies himself for anything, keeping close watch on his opponent.

Sly: Lets charge it up.

With that Sly go’s on the attack. Cloyd’s gets ready to defend from Sly’s onslaught.

Cloyd: Alright, lets go!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu May 28, 2009 7:52 pm

Chapter 25.

Sly: Lets charge it up.

With that Sly go’s on the attack. Cloyd gets ready to defend from Sly’s onslaught.

Cloyd: Alright, lets go!

Sly approaches and punches at Cloyd, Cloyd parries the attack and does a high kick. Sly ducks under, sweeping Cloyd off his feet, however Cloyd turns his fall into more of a roll and recovers quickly. Cloyd has no time to assess the situation as he finds himself barely moving out of the way of a light blue electrical stream. Unexpectedly, the current was bounced back and nailed Cloyd from behind. Unable to move from the shocking, Sly lays a heavy punch to Cloyd’s stomach, as Cloyd bends forward he’s hit with a knee to the face, then Sly finishes with a roundhouse kick to the back of the head.

Elsewhere within the building.

Harrus: Shock boy is good.
Tanya: I doubt anyone else will be needed.
Harrus: Well, games was fun while they lasted.

Meanwhile outside, a few familiar figures are seen outside.

Clay: I don’t like this, your still hurt Raz.
Raz: I can deal with a little pain, all I want to do is rescue Julie.

In Raz hand we see the container which held the knock out gas that Tanya and Katy used on Julie. On the back it reads “property of the mayor.”

Clay: If you insist on coming, at least try to stay out of things.
Raz: You’re a good man to take so much concern over someone you’ve not long met. But I’ll be fine. Now lets go.

Raz charges in straight for the entrance, Clay tries to stop him but it’s to late.

Clay: Idiot.

Clay follows after Raz. Inside.

Harrus: Ohhh, we have visitors.
Tanya: Raz and that other dude. They must have come for Julie.

Harrus notices something and zooms in on Raz hand. Then with an angry expression he turn around and slaps Tanya, knocking her down.

Harrus: Fool.
Tanya: W-wha?
Harrus: You left evidence behind. I don’t like sloppy work.
Tanya: B-but...
Harrus: Make yourself useful and bring Cloyd up here.
Tanya: Right away.

Tanya exists the room.

Harrus: *contacting everyone* Sly, you and everyone from the lower levels get yourself up here. Jet, deal with our visitors.

At this time Clay has arrived in a dark room, it isn’t quite black, but then again it doesn’t really need to be.

Jet: Hello visitor. Why have you come.
Clay: To rescue a friend.

Jet looks around.

Jet: It was my understanding there was 2 of you.
Clay: Oh really, I don’t know about that. *readies combat pose* Shall we start?
Jet: Sure.

As the 2 ready to square off, we see that Raz and Clay had split up. Raz is running down a long slightly curved hallway, all metal in material with many doors. After a little while Raz comes to a skidding stop as he shows a shocked expression when Tanya stands in his way.

Raz: Tanya, glade to see you. Have you seen Julie?
Tanya: *grin* Why yes, as matter of fact I have.
Raz: Where is she?

There is a slight pause when Raz looks in shock again as Tanya disappeared from sight. Reacting quick, Raz avoids an attack from Tanya and jumps back.

Raz: What the hell Tanya?

Tanya then splits in to and disappears again.

Raz: ...fuck.

Both Tanya's arrive at the same time, both in front and behind Raz. Raz can counter 1, but the other lays a strong kick stunning Raz. While stunned, the Tanya that was countered now attacks giving Raz a series of well laid punches and kicks. To finish, both Tanya’s does a combined kick that sends Raz back, smashing him into 1 of the metal door.

Raz: I hate it when she sp... what the hell?

Glancing in through the window of the door he was slammed against. Raz see’s another Tanya inside the room. This one however is suspended in some kind of seat. A large helmet of sorts on her head. She appears to be locked into place.

Raz: How can she be in there and out here at the same time... unless... Your not really Tanya are you.

Tanya and her clone chuckle.

Tanya: Of course I am Raz. I remember when you first joined my brothers dojo. It was your birthday and you wanted to get in for free, though it never did work.
Raz: You have her memories and thoughts, but the real you would never try to hurt her friends. Your no more real then that clone you created.
Tanya: You wanna bet?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next