Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.)

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Chapter 76.

Sandra: Kiya! Your up.

Kiya stands up.

Kiya: Well, here I go...
Troy: Good luck.

The same as with the others, Sandra and Kiya walk out to be alone before starting the illusion. Sandra and Kiya are taken to a large, open rocky area.

Sandra: Diamond manipulation huh.
Kiya: Manipulation, I only take a diamond coating then fight it out like anybody else.
Sandra: So... you have NEVER tried to explore your power further..?
Kiya: Well... um... Embarassed
Sandra: *sigh* I see why Kimarous wanted me to train this group. If someone with no knowledge of how these things worked tried to teach these people, it would take forever. You better keep your promise for having me do all this. Alright, lets break it down. You can take a diamond form right.
Kiya: Yes.
Sandra: So, where does that diamond come from?
Kiya: Well, it must be from me. Some kind of molecular alteration, allowing my body to change substance... or my skin at least. That's all I can come up with.
Sandra: Very good. Molecular alteration is really very common ability.
Kiya: Hmm, myself, Katy...
Sandra: Yamairo, Metallic. Many people tied into an element or substance contains a limited molecular alteration ability. It allows them to push to that extra level, to become that substance which they control. I want you, to become like Metallic. I want you to improve your diamond form. Once you control that, we move on to other stuff.
Kiya: What other stuff?
Sandra: Forming weapons mainly. Over time you may become more like Metallic, able to generate diamond so quick you could fire projectiles and cover the landscape. That however, we don't have time for.
Kiya: When you say improve on my diamond form?
Sandra: I mean to take it to the next level. Although crusted skin is hard, you can still make yourself harder and stronger.
Kiya: What are you suggesting, some kind of...

Sandra simply nods.

Kiya: If I went fully diamond, I'd just be frozen still.
Sandra: Think so. Ice is a hard substance correct.
Kiya: Yes.
Sandra: And metal.
Kiya: Your point.
Sandra: I've trained Yamairo to the point where he can go partial ice form, the same way Katy can take partial water form. Yamairo can turn a entire limb into ice, not a coat, but pure solid ice. His manipulation of the ability however still allows Yamairo to flex that arm as if it was still human bone and flesh. In time I suspect he would be able to turn his entire body to a complete ice state. The potential for you guys is almost unbelievable. Metallic is the same as Yamairo, only with a different substance control. You think his body is merely a coating like yours... *smirk* making that mistake while fighting him will coat you.
Kiya: So can everybody do this?
Sandra: I have only ever seen it done with either solids or liquids, a solid or semi solid substance. The throught of this being possible with someone like Sly, or Cloyd. To be pure electricity? Or pure energy? That seems to go even beyond the power of molecular alteration. They would not be turning into a substance, but pure energy.
Kiya: So you don't think it's possible for people like them?
Sandra: No, I highly doubt it. Changing your body from one substance to another is one thing, but turning your body into a form of energy?

Kiya takes a sigh of relief to this news.

Kiya: I'm very glad to hear that. If it was possible for them to do that, that means Jay would be and able to turn into light energy. And if Jay can turn into light energy...
Sandra: Yes, good point. Jet would be able to turn into dark energy.
Kiya: They'd be invincible... how do you hit a form of energy after all?
Sandra: Well, as I said, I've never heard of someone turning into a form of energy. Only changing their body from one substance to another. So I don't think we have to worry about that.

We switch back to the battle to see Katy exiting another portal, this time Jake has his knee in her back as he rides her to the ground. When Katy hits the ground, Jake delivers a back breaking knee strike from the built momentum. Katy is stunned from the pin, as Jake stands up.

Jake: In a team battle, you may win. After all, I can't watch 2 opponents at once, so there is a opening to be taken advantage of. But thanks to Sandra, I've learned to tighten my skills and not be so sloppy while fighting. On a even 1 on 1 match, you won't win, the only way you ever got a strike in was mere luck. I could probably take every member of that stupid group now, if only I can get them in a one on one match. I know I can win.

Jake then notices as Katy starts to slightly move again.

Phil: Looks like you missed with that last strike.
Jake: No matter, she's done for anyway.

As Katy picks herself up on her hands and knees, Phil gives her a strong kick to the stomach. Katy rolls over on her back, grasping her stomach in pain.

Phil: Looks like your water trick doesn't work anymore.
Jake: The fight with me plus 2 passes through the portals. She got no energy left to pull off that trick anymore.

Katy is seen trying to push herself back up again.

Phil: Some people don't like the concept of death.
Jake: She's already been dead, remember, she'll fight till her last breath not to die again so soon after being brought back.

Katy manages to stand back to her feet.

Katy: Damn this little bastard... everything I try... he either escapes or counters with them damned portals... Phil is nothing but a annoyance... but Jake... if I can get my hands on that short little S.O.B...
Jake: What, you still think you can win by yourself? Please, try any attack plan you may be hiding. We both know it'll fail. Just face it, you can't win this alone, not now. I've improved to much for that.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.)

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Chapter 77.

Jake and Phil stand confidently before the weak looking Katy.

Jake: Your desperation is admirable, but sadly time is getting short.
Phil: *grin* Finally time.
Jake: Wait, my fight, I deserve to finish it don't you think.
Phil: *smirk* Since when did you develop a pride? Sure thing, but enough playing around, finish it this time please.
Jake: Fine, no worries.

Katy watches Jake closely as he starts to walk towards her. Katy takes a few steps back, try to maintain the distance, giving herself a few extra seconds to think.

Katy: Damn, it's hard to read what he's planning to do. He's learned to keep himself so... calm...

Jake suddenly claps his hands together, expecting a portal to open up under her, Katy jumps to the side only to find nothing had apparently happened.

Katy: What the...
Jake: Got you!!

Katy looks back just in time to see Jake ram her in the stomach, after making a running approach while Katy was focused on avoided a trick move. After ramming her, both fall into a open portal behind Katy. Phil continues to grin as the portal closes.

Phil: Hmm, it's over now. Goodbye again, Katy.

As soon as Phil finished the comment, the exit portal opens and a bloody Katy shoots out, impacting and sliding across the ground, stopping near the orb she had earlier laid down. Jake makes his usual smooth landing upon existing the portal.

Jake: Let's go, it won't be long before she bleeds to death.
Phil: Slow death. No compassion towards former teammates at all huh?
Jake: Former is the key word there. Now, she's just another person.
Phil: You've turned into one cold heartless bastard since we got here. *smirk* I like it.

Both turn to leave. Meanwhile, we switch views to a dark, pitch black place. Here, we can see Katy's spirit, slowly drifting into a deep dark pit of nothingness.

Katy: That's it then... my second chance at life... and I blew it...
Voice: Don't tell me you've given up?

Shocked by this, Katy turn to see the same women Tanya seen when she was on the verge of dying.

Katy: W-who... are you... how'd you get here?

Back with Phil and Jake, just the same as how the flowers began to die in Tanya's hospital room, the trees and plants of the forest begin to die and wither. As sunlight breaks through the dying forest, Jake and Phil stop, looking around in wonder to what's going on.

Phil: What... the fuck is going on?

Back with Katy, the women looks down upon her, with a saddened look.

Women: If you die... I die. I will have no more purpose for existing in this world. That means I will be locked away deep within the orb, until time brings us to a new world where I can be reborn. I went through many short lives, and so many long, oh so very long isolation times. I don't want to die again, so soon. And what of you Katy, you came back to live only earlier today, do you really want to die on the same day of your rebirth?
Katy: Of course not. But...
Women: With my help, you'll have the power to survive... the power to fight... the power to... win. However, I cannot allow you to misuse my powers. As the spirit of the elements, it's my responsibility. Even if it cost me my existence in this world.
Katy: Spirit... of the elements...

The spirit then offers it's hand out to Katy.

Elemental spirit: Please, let me help you, before it's to late. Now is your final chance, you can make a difference in this world Katy. Or if you rather, you can allow yourself to fall to the dark side. To get sent back to the dept of hell for all of time. Let your anger go. Time is short.

Katy continues to float, slowly descending. Just as she's about to drop, Katy reaches out, taking the elemental spirits hand.

Katy: I... I don't want to die again... to go back there.
Elemental Spirit: You have made the right choice, for both of us. You will not regret this decision, trust me.

Katy nods, while hanging on to the Elemental spirit so not to fall into the pits of death once more.

Elemental Spirit: It'll all be alright.

Outside, the forest appear to revive itself, the tree's thicken again as they return from dead. The planet life also spring back to life just as quickly, and Jake and Phil are left with no clue as to what the hell is going on. As the area increasingly darkens, due to the sun once again getting blocked out by the thick trees. Jake and Phil take notice of a dark blue glow, as it's the only light remaining in the area. Both turn back, to see a blue orb floating in the air above Katy.

Phil: What's going on, what is this!?

On that note, a hand reaches up and grabs the orb. As the blue glow fades, Jake and Phil can see it's Katy. Her body re-energized, but still cut and bleeding, she stands to her feet once more. This time however, much easier then before.

Jake: Katy! How, you should be on the ground, dead by now.
Katy: Sorry to disappoint you Jake, but I've got other plans.
Jake: Fine. I beat you once, I'll do it again. And when I do, I might just have Phil take your head off.
Katy: I'm not the one going down this time. Jake.
Jake: You got a lot of confidence for someone who should be dead.

Jake steps forward once again as Phil stays back. Katy gets in attack position, as Jake stop 3 to 4 feet in front of her, merely standing there with no ready pose.

Katy: You should take this chance to run.
Jake: *smirk* Shut it and attack, so we can finish this.
Katy: If that's really the way you want it.

The 2 hold their spot, in the final stair down before round 2 begins. Neither showing any doubt or fear.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:04 am

Chapter 78.

Everything is silent as Jake and Katy stand across from one another.

Jake: *grin* Your move.
Katy: Alright spirit, show me what you can do. Fine, I accept that.

Katy is able to quickly generate a water orb and fire it at Jake. Jake is surprised how fast the attack is generated, and barely opens a portal to absorb it. Katy does not move, and as the exit portal opens behind her, the attack shoots out, simply breaking apart before it could strike Katy.

Katy: heh. *smile.*
Jake: That was... fast... faster then she could ever generate a attack before...
Katy: Oh what's wrong, you look surprised?

Katy starts on the approach, as she enters into a run Jake opens a portal. A grin appears on his face as he thinks he has Katy, when sudden a voice is heard above him.

Katy: Wrong!

Jake looks up in surprise as Katy descends giving him a spinning drop kick to the back of the head, sending him sliding over the ground. He gets up to see a water blast already on it's way towards him, and sinks into a portal to avoid it. Jake exits beside Katy and does a flying kick, passing straight through her. He lands on his feet, only to get blasted straight afterward and sent crashing into the nearby trees. Looking at Katy, we see her entire body has taken on a water like state. Returning to normal as Katy appears to be waiting for Jake.

Katy: So that is what a full water body feels like.
Elemental Spirit: Always remember Katy, you are not invincible in that form. You do still exist as a form of matter, and as such, attacks do still effect you, only to a lesser extent.
Katy: Yes, I noticed. I did feel Jake's attacks, it just never had a lasting effect.
Elemental Spirit: It will take quite a while before you would feel a lasting effect from physical blows, but it can happen. Various forms of energy attacks will cause you a lasting effect much sooner. You should avoid using that form with electrical users.
Katy: Thanks for the tip.

Meanwhile Jake has stood back up, not sure what just happened.

Jake: She... turned to liquid? I knew she could do that with sections of her body, but since when could she alter her entire body like that?

Jake looks at the orb that Katy is still holding in her hand.

Jake: Is it that orb thing giving her all this power? Before she laid it on the ground and I kicked her ass, then was that strange glow, then Katy reached up and took the orb which was somehow floating over her. She's kept it in her hand ever since and her power has increased drastically. She hasn't even begun to try yet...
Katy: So you actually managed to put it together have you? Impressive.
Jake: Grr, what is that thing?
Katy: Huh, why not come a beat the information out of me if you want to know.
Jake: Fine!

Katy smirks as Jake jumps into a portal. He starts doing a attack on Katy the same as he did with Julie in their match, steadily using the portals as a form of teleportation. Each strike however seem to merely pass through Katy as she had again went to her water like state. Katy then makes a move, but not at Jake, she fire a water blast at Phil, catching him off guard and blasting him back with enough force to knock him out.

Katy: I guess Jake had enough fun.

As Jake arrives behind Katy for another attack, he is met with a elbow to the face from Katy, who had changed back to normal human form. As Jake reels back from the blow, Katy turns around placing her free hand to his stomach, and blasting him back with a water blast. Quickly slipping the orb into a pocket, Katy claps both hands together. As Jake crashes into the trees, Katy pulls her palms apart, leaving the tips of her fingers together (forming a hand motion much like Tien's Tri-Beam). A swirling ball of mist appears between her palms, quickly turning to a very condensed blast of water. As Jake starts to push himself up with a grown.

Katy: Oh Jake. *smirk*

Jake looks up only to see a large blast of water coming towards him.

Jake: Oh Shi...

The attack hits it's mark, blasting Jake back through the thick forest until he finally hits a solid tree trunk and is knocked out. Katy lowers her hands.

Katy: He must have some broken bones after that one. That'll teach him to mess with me. Now, to move on with other business.

Katy heads off through the forest, back the way she had come from. Along route she takes notice of her wounds from the first battle.

Katy: Looks like taking the water state doesn't heal my injuries.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Chapter 79.

Checking back in with the group we see that the ones Sandra have thought has started now training together using Tanya's cloning ability to help them. Raz dukes it out with the original as the others took the clones. Soon, Kiya approaches the group, having finished with with Sandra. Before Sandra can call another, Kimarous approaches her.

Kimarous: So, how is it going?
Sandra: I can teach them all to make themselves stronger. Weather or not I can bring out their max, I honestly don't know. Many of them could possibly do more, they are just not ready.
Kimarous: What are you doing with Chulance?
Sandra: Yes, the mimic. If I use my powers on him, he'll copy them. That will give these guys a effective combatant against me.
Kimarous: In the end though, if you do what I want, that won't matter.
Sandra: Correct. I don't get it though, it makes no sense. You are helping these people build powers so they can safe the world, yet you've made a deal with me of all people, which if you keep, will not be good for these guys.
Kimarous: You may as well admit it. You don't trust me, you haven't trusted me from the very begin. It's alright Sandra, I can see why.
Sandra: Your right about that, I don't trust you. It makes no sense you'd help me. I think your just using me for your own purposes.
Kimarous: Then why are you still here? Go.
Sandra: ...
Kimarous: You won't go, because you can't tell if I'll keep up my end of the deal or not. You can't telepathically tap into my mind now that I wish to keep you out. And the idea of power is just to great a opportunity to pass by. After all, wouldn't you love to have the power of the 7 great orbs. Combine that with your telepathic ability's, would you not be unstoppable?
Sandra: But what are you getting out of this?
Kimarous: If all works out correctly, I get Jet.
Sandra: And what's so important about him?
Kimarous: Are you trying to invade my mind Sandra? Trust me, I have concealed information from stronger telepath's then you. So you may as well give up. You only hear these thoughts because I want you to.

Troy watches Kimarous from a small distance as he merely stands beside Sandra, who is still sitting. Both remain completely motionless, not even so much as talking.

Troy: Looks like you gut the telepath a little irritated Kimarous. Question is why. Are you holding information she can't get at? And if you are, what are you not telling us?

Back with the two.

Sandra: I still don't see any logic in your plan. If you do what your saying, wouldn't you be making me stronger then Jet? And why do you even want him? What's so special about him?
Kimarous: You'd have to wait and find out now won't you.
Sandra: Just stop playing these stupid games, and do whatever it is you plan to do.
Kimarous: But then... things wouldn't be as fun. Twisted Evil

Troy takes notice of Kimarous quick gimps of a evil expression towards Sandra.

Kimarous: Look, you continue as planned. Everything will work out.
Sandra: Fine. If you cross me however...
Kimarous: First. Even if you wanted to, what makes you think you can. I don't fear empty threats. Second, I don't go against my word. I made a deal, and I'll keep it. You might wanna move about now.

Kimarous makes a quick side step as Sandra rolls out of the way of a water blast. As the blast flew past the 2, it heads towards the group who is training. Yamairo however jumps in, smashing it apart with a ice fist.

Yamairo: All this time... and I got to stop a small water blast... what a rip off. I got to start demanding more air time.

Sandra had quickly gotten to her feet now, as both her and Kimarous smiles in front of Katy.

Kimarous: Welcome back. I told you you'd be back. Smile
Sandra: I was starting to wonder if those 2 idiots I sent actually managed to kill you. Took you long enough.
Katy: You, tied to kill me!

Katy holds he left arm back, palm open as another water orb quickly forms.

Sandra: You... don't wanna do that.
Katy: Oh but I do.

Katy begins to push her arm forward to launch the attack, before she fully can however, the attack fades and Katy drops to her knees, grabbing her head in pain.

Sandra: I told you that you didn't want to do that. You should of listened.
Katy: Fuck... you...
Sandra: Nrrr. You better start calming down very damn fast.

Katy finds herself in increasingly more pain then before. Kimarous soon lays a hand on Sandra's shoulder, before shaking his head.

Kimarous: No Sandra, that's enough. Stop before you do to much damage.
Sandra: Fine, whatever.

Sandra stops her attack, and the pain starts to slowly ease off Katy. After a few seconds, Kimarous offers his hand to Katy and helps her up.

Kimarous: Come with me girl. I'll fill you in on what's going on. Sandra, I think it's time you get back to business.
Sandra: I'm not your damn servant, I can take a frigging break if I want to you know.
Kimarous: You of all of us should know time is against us, please.
Sandra: *annoyed grunt* Fine. Troy, get your firy ass over here. Your next!

Sandra sits down as Troy walks over to her.

Troy: Kimarous has put you in a bad mood huh?
Sandra: What are you talking about. Katy trying to blast me into the ground has put me in a bad mood.
Troy: Right, and I'm Santa Clause. You handled our entire group just fine without getting upset, don't think you can bullshit me that easily.
Sandra: Shut up and lets start this already.
Troy: Very well. Do your thing then.

The illusion starts and Troy and Sandra are taken to a burning forest.

Troy: Now that we're alone, care to tell me what's going on?
Sandra: If you care to live at this point, you'll just drop it right now.
Troy: ...
Sandra: Thank you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:55 am

Chapter 80.

We check in with Sandra and Troy.

Sandra: Alright, so first, what do you know about fire Troy?
Troy: It's hot.
Sandra: ...Your kidding right...
Troy: What, you asked what I know about fire. I gave you an answer.
Sandra: Alright smart guy, what do you know about controlling your power then.
Troy: Hmm, fire needs oxygen. I heat up the air to create a flame I guess.
Sandra: True, but you need more then air right. Every fire needs a source of ignition. A safer bet is that your body expels some sort of orderless and invisible gas. As soon as you add the heat, then boom, instant flame.
Troy: I had never thought of that.
Sandra: Of course you haven't.

Outside Kimarous is speaking to Katy.

Kimarous: So I gave you the orb before you left.
Katy: So, your the one who arranged the whole attack, just so I could tap into this orbs power?
Kimarous: Yes. We needed some way for you to call on the orbs power, and I figured if we forced you to stay, you would be unwilling to listen, or to take what we said seriously.
Katy: Who says I'm willing to listen now?
Kimarous: Look Katy. We brought you back from the dead, freeing you from hell. I gave you the orb to increase your powers, and all we ask in return is that you help us stop Jet. Don't you want to turn things around, to have a peaceful after life. It isn't to late. You never know, you hang around long enough, maybe you'll get a few friends of it.
Katy: One good deed won't make up for my past.
Kimarous: Who says you have to stop at one. So what do you say, what is it you got to lose?
Katy: I don't know.
Kimarous: ... Hmm, so what happened to you?
Katy: What... do you mean?
Kimarous: You know what I mean. Your not living your life style for the share fun of it, something happened to you many years ago didn't it? So what happened?
Katy: I don't know what your talking about, nothing happened.
Kimarous: Are you going to make me get the telepath over here? Just tell me.

Back with Sandra, Troy is showing quick control of his powers.

Sandra: Appears your not the idiot I thought you was.

Troy stops what he's doing.

Troy: So are we done? No hidden ability's you want to show me.
Sandra: Guess not.
Troy: Well, that was less then spectacular.
Sandra: Isn't much to teach. As I said with the others, explore with your power. Try using the flames to crate a jet like effect and fly. Your main limitation is you.
Troy: Well, shouldn't we practice that then?
Sandra: Practice it yourself. Your the one controlling fire.
Troy: Alright, you have obviously lost your cool since you spoke with Kimarous. Come on, what is he up to?
Sandra: Didn't I say to drop it.
Troy: What, is he up to I said.
Sandra: I said to drop it, it's none of your concern.
Troy: Sandra, we'll find out somehow. We can do it the easy way, or the hard way. So what is he up to?
Sandra: Err I don't know alright! That's what's so damn frustrating, I just don't damn know.
Troy: Can't you read his thoughts?
Sandra: If I could, I would know what he's up to, now wouldn't I.
Troy: Good point.
Sandra: If there is one thing that will tick me off, it's not knowing. I like to always have a handle on the situation, I hate unpredictability.
Troy: I guess that makes sense, you being a telepath and all.
Sandra: Alright, that's enough of this then. Lets finish up with you so I can move on to Cloyd.

Back with Kimarous and Katy.

Kimarous: So you have no family at all left?
Katy: *sigh* No. I was so young at the time, I guess I just found myself getting involved with the wrong people. And now, modern day me.
Kimarous: No family, no real friends. How do you survive in a life like that?
Katy: You see something you want, and you take it. Plain and simple.
...: Well then, I'm going to show you a better life, a happier life.

Both turn around to see Tanya behind them.

Tanya: Come. It's time you meet the group.
Katy: I already know them.
Tanya: You know a name and face. But you don't truly know us. Now come on!

Tanya grabs Katy's hand, running back towards the group with Katy in tow.

Kimarous: Have fun, while it last.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Chapter 81.

Overlooking the area the group is in. We see everybody split apart into their own groups, or by themselves. Kiya and Yamairo are sparring with one another. Kiya seems to be giving Yamairo the occasional tip here and there on how to he could possibly speed up taking a full ice form.

Kiya: We want to be as strong as we can for this battle. And if I can take a diamond form, Metallic can take a metal form, and Katy can take a water form. You can take a ice form. Sandra doesn't think your ready, but lets prove her wrong.
Yamairo: Damn straight I'll prove her wrong.

Izoru seems to be alone, sitting on a rock, apparently just waiting till the moment he has to go into battle. Watching Izoru from a bit further back is Anna. She seems to have something on her mind as she continues to watch him, but seems afraid to approach. Near by, glancing at Anna, Metallic smirks as he, much like Izoru, appears to simply be sitting and waiting to move out.

Metallic: Looks like the girl has the hots for Izoru over there.

Sly and Raz are also sparring, Sly is using his newly developed talents to be able to move quite fast, and even with him consuming electricity, his body still crackles with sparks. Suggesting he is currently generating more power then he can consume. However much Sly charges his body though, he can't seem to match Raz natural speed as he either dodges or parries every attack Sly throws.

Raz: Your... getting... fast Sly.
Sly: Not... fast... enough... however.

Sly electrically charges his left leg and makes a very fast spin kick, leaving a stream of electricity in it's path. Sly finds himself on the ground through before he can even realize what has happened. It takes a second before Sly feels the strike to the chest from Raz.

Raz: You alright there buddy?
Sly: Yeah... damn, that was fast... I couldn't even see it.

Raz helps Sly back up.

Raz: Yeah. I knew I was fast, but I would of never thought I could be this fast. Your improving quite rapidity yourself Sly.
Sly: Yeah, even since I've started charging my body I feel so... energetic. It's as if my stamina holds no limits anymore. Laughing I'm like the energizer bunny, just keeps going and going. Razz
Raz: I think I see a flaw though.
Sly: I have already thought about that to. I have near infinite stamina as long as I'm generating electricity. If that flow of power starts to decrease or stops however.
Raz: Exactly what I was thinking. You should still watch yourself in battle, take the least amount of damage as you can so your body remains in top shape.

As the 2 get ready for another round, Tanya has gotten Katy over with Julie, as the 3 try to start a conversation. Katy however, still not sure if she is even gonna stay, isn't exactly making it easy. After a few failed attempts at getting Katy to relax and just enjoy herself, Tanya stands up.

Tanya: Alright, lets simplify this to terms you understand. You and me, 1 on 1. I win, you stay with us, and help us. Become a member of the group. I lose, you go do whatever the hell you want. You up for it?
Katy: Hmp, fight you?
Tanya: Come on, unless your afraid.
Katy: Ha, afraid, of you? Please.
Tanya: *taunting chicken sounds*
Katy: Alright, your on. If you actually manage to beat me, then I'll drop my life style and join your group.
Tanya: Remember that promise.

Tanya and Katy starts walking out to a more open area, away from the others. As they walk, Julie shouts out.

Julie: Don't hurt her to bad Tanya. Smile

Sly and Raz stop on Julie's comment, looking over to Tanya and Katy.

Raz: Whoo!! Cat fight!
Sly: Hell yeah!

Chulance seems to pop up at this point.

Chulance: This gonna be hot!!!

Chulance stars at both girls, piratically drooling at the mouth. Cloyd is standing at the opposite end of the fighting area. Standing alone, he seems interested to watch the fight.

Cloyd: Lets see how effective that telepath's help is.

Metallic has also taken a glance down in that direction. He turns his head back before standing up.

Metallic: Yo, Izoru. Looks like Tanya is gonna battle the water girl. Good chance to see what improvements they've made.

Metallic stands in his spot a few seconds before leaving to the battle area. Shortly after, Izoru stands and heads towards the fight as well. Anna seems to follow suit closely behind Izoru. Also noticing what's going on, Yamairo and Kiya comes over to watch the fight as well.

Kiya: What's this all about?
Julie: A potentially life changing fight on Katy's part, given Tanya can win.

Finishing up just in time, Troy and Sandra also approach to watch the fight.

Troy: Hmm, Tanya and Katy. Katy should be stronger with the orb, but she has only used the power in 1 fight, so she's still new to it.
Sandra: You don't understand the orbs do you? It doesn't matter how long you've had them. Once the spirits grants you it's powers, it simply comes natural to you.
Troy: So Tanya's screwed?
Sandra: Not necessarily. Katy has got, in retro spec, a extremely powerful orb, stronger battle wise then Tanya's. I highly doubt she is allowed full access to it's power so soon. Most likely she only got enhanced powers of her own ability.
Troy: Isn't that still enough to beat Tanya though?
Sandra: I would judge so, yes. But I doubt Tanya would challenge Katy without a plan.
Troy: Tanya, challenged Katy. Why?
Sandra: If Tanya wins, Katy has to become one of you guys.
Troy: Oh great, a water user in the group... at least I can melt ice...

Clay and Morph also soon come around to watch the fight.

Clay: This should be interesting. Smile
Morph: I agree.

Kimarous is seen out sitting on the grass alone. He seems aware of the fight, but does not go to watch. Back with the fight.

Tanya: Ready Katy?
Katy: Your a fool for doing this, you know that.
Tanya: We'll see. Smile

Acting as the ref, Julie steps in between the 2 girls.

Julie: Fighters ready.

Body fighters take their ready attack stances.

Julie: Start!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Chapter 82.

We see Katy and Tanya taking on their ready stances as Julie stands between the 2. Katy has a look of confidence, not showing any concern towards Tanya. Tanya is also confident, but more focused at the same time as she's lacking Katy's smirk.

Julie: Ready... start!!

Julie steps back out of the way as Katy quickly starts things off by shooting a water blast at Tanya. Tanya avoids the blast barely, being of close range, and quickly closes in punching Katy in the stomach. As Katy dubs over, Tanya drives her elbow into Katy's back, making her crash to the ground. Tanya then steps back, preparing herself for when Katy gets back up.

Tanya: Is that all? Show me the power you used on Jake.

Katy is quick to get back to her feet.

Katy: How stupid of me, I forgot...

Katy readies herself to fight as well.

Katy: Your fast, as well as able to clone. Heh, consider that your free shot then.

Katy readies herself once more. This time Tanya jumps forward on the attack, creating a large group of clones and surrounding Katy. As the clones and Tanya go's on the attack, they end up just striking through Katy the same way Jake had. Continuing to repeatedly attack, it appears Katy isn't taking any damage in her water state. Forming a water blast in each hand, Katy watches the movements of Tanya and her clones. She then starts firing blast in the location where she thinks Tanya or a clone is going to arrive. Katy slowly starts picking off the clones one by one before eventually finding Tanya herself and blasting her back. The force of the blast sends Tanya flying several feet, before coming to a skidding stop on the ground.

Sandra: Hmm, she's using all water based attacks. Looks like I was right, Katy don't have the full powers yet.
Troy: She's strong enough to take care of Tanya though.

Katy walks up to the downed Tanya, who looks back up at her.

Katy: So now what? Do you forfeit?
Tanya: Nrrr... hmm *grin*
Katy: Huh?
Tanya: You missed one.

A clone arrives beside Katy and grabs the orb, the clone tosses the orb over to Julie and Katy's complete water form fails. Tanya flips back to her feet, and with Katy back to only her regular partial water state, Tanya and her clone go's on the attack. Creating another full set of clones, Katy is quickly overwhelmed and before long is knocked to the ground, grabbing her ribs in discomfort as now Tanya is the one standing above her.

Tanya: Heh, I'm a orb holder to you know. You should figured I'd try to separate you from the orb. But you just looked at me as weak little ol Tanya. At your current level you can't beat me. Your unable to take a high enough defense to stop all my clones attacks, and you can't generate blast quickly enough to hit me. So I say this is over huh.
Katy: Grr, so that was your plan all along.
Tanya: *nod* My orb doesn't effect my battle strength. Your orb does. And since you hadn't reached those levels naturally, I knew taking away the orb would weaken you. Thus, I outright attacked for a while. I made sure to have one of my clones stay out of the action and out of your sight. As soon as you let you guard down, snatch and throw. Smile
Katy: I had no idea you could do that. I thought each clone automatically mimicked all your movements.
Tanya: I guess now you know different.

Tanya reaches down, and with a cheerful smile, offers her hand to Katy and helps her up.

Tanya: Welcome to the group. Smile
Katy: You know I would of won if you didn't take the orb, right?
Tanya: Yes, I'm fully aware of that.
Katy: Good tactic though.

The others start to close in as Jay comes running up towards them.

Jay: Hey, what's going on?
Sly: To late Jay.
Raz: Yeah, you missed a chick fight between Tanya and Katy.
Jay: Aww, I was training, why didn't someone come get me?
Sly: Never thought about it...
Jay: ... Sad

Sandra approaches Tanya.

Sandra: Good fight. I knew you had to do something fast, if you didn't, Katy would of took you out. Nice control of your cloning powers though.
Tanya: Thanks. Smile
Cloyd: I agree with her. Whatever Sandra did, your ability has grown a lot.
Sandra: Cloyd, your next by the way.
Tanya: Good luck brother.

The two leave to be alone.

Izoru: Well, that was quick.
Metallic: Tanya never had a choice though, it was either win or lose. No way it could of really dragged on.

Izoru gives a quick look at Metallic.

Izoru: Just wondering, what the hell is your real name anyway.
Metallic: *smirk*

He then turns and walks away.

Izoru: So, secret huh.

Izoru walks back in the same direction. Each returning to their spot, sitting on their retrospective rocks they was sitting on before. Anna has remained with the group.

Anna: Don't mind those 2. You know guys, everything has to be blood and teeth flying everywhere or they don't care.
Sly: ...
Raz: ...
Jay: ...
Chulance: I enjoyed it.

Chulance quickly pops up between the 3 girls. Next thing we see is Chulance on the ground, having been punched by the 3 girls at once.

Yamairo: Seriously, who would enter into a fic with a pervert for a character?
Raz: Man, that guy breaks the 4th wall more times then Chulance grabs after tits. Razz
Julie: Huh. Um, Katy, catch.

Julie tosses the orb back to Katy, who catches it.

Sly: Um, should you guys be throwing that back and forth like that? It's not a base ball you know.
Katy: We never broke it, so shut up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:23 pm

Chapter 83.

Julie: Um, Katy, catch.

Julie tosses the orb back to Katy, who catches it, the match now over.

Sly: Um, should you guys be throwing the orb back and forth like that? It's not a base ball you know.
Katy: We never broke it, so shut up.

Kimarous speaks up, surprising the 3.

Kimarous: These things are strong enough to survive a nuclear reactor explosion with no damage. Relax Sly, a simple toss will not break them.

We now check in with Cloyd and Sandra. Their illusion this time is a simple green field once again like many others.

Sandra: Your power must be the simplest out of everyone here. You can control a natural form of energy that a human body produces. For regular humans, this energy comes in extremely small amounts. Your body however, seems to produce energy much faster, and in great amounts. The same way Sly can generate excessive amounts of electricity. You've already learned to use this extra build up of energy to exert energy blast, and you've already been practicing shields right?
Cloyd: Correct.
Sandra: I understand you can jump to excessive heights.
Cloyd: Yes, been able to for a long time. I simply push a burst of energy through my feet as I'm about to jump, allowing me to shoot up into the sky.
Sandra: Then I can't see any reason you should not be able to fly. It should merely be a case of keeping that energy flow constant. We will work on that. In theory, you should be able to cause a somewhat similar effect on your body as Sly does. You are both using a form of energy after all.
Cloyd: Sly's body is constantly generating power at a rapid pace though, right?
Sandra: Yes.
Cloyd: My body doesn't store energy rapidly like Sly. I'm not as new to this as you think. I can already energize my muscles, and I know for a fact that I can cause much more destruction then Sly. Doing so drains all my energy fast however, this is why I use small energy blast and simple tactics.
Sandra: So your control is lacking, not your power. The others so far has had great control, but just wasn't aware of what they could do. You know what you can do, your simply lacking the control to do such.
Cloyd: More or less.
Sandra: Alright, that's what we work on.
Cloyd: I work on that every day, doesn't seem to be much help.
Sandra: Heh, you can forget that meditation bull crap. We do it my way now. Twisted Evil
Cloyd: ... Should... I be afraid about now?
Sandra: Umm, yeah.

Suddenly the illusion starts changing, a very powerful earthquake appears to take place as long cracks appear in the ground. These cracks travel as far as the eye can see, and widen into large and deep splits as ground breaks away, falling into the massive splits, to the lava far below. Suddenly the ground breaks away, and all but 6 pillars of land drops into the lava below. On the center pillar, after fallen down from the Violante shaking of the earthquake, is Cloyd. Standing with her arms crossed and a grin on her face, is Sandra on the first pillar. Standing in a similar pose, but with a more evil smirk then Sandra, is a repudiate of Jet on the second pillar. Leaning against a tall spiked rock on the third pillars surface, with a smug grin is a repudiate of Mike. The forth pillar appears to be covered in the shadow of a large man, upon seeing his face, we see this man to be none other the Clody's old rival Harrus. The fifth pillar contains one of the newer faces. Standing with slight smug, but mostly serious look, we see Metallic.

Cloyd: Harrus? How can you repudiate him, you don't even know him?

Sandra simply makes a gesture, pointing to her mind as she keeps her grin. Cloyd quickly releases the meaning of the gesture, and realizes Sandra must of used telepathy to search his history.

Sandra: Remember, this isn't a dream. You die in this illusion, you really do die.
Cloyd: Your not going to let me die though... right.
Sandra: Meh, what do I care about your life. If you do end up dead, I'll claim it as a simple overuse of powers and be on my merry way. So Cloyd, get ready.
Cloyd: Your kidding right..?
Sandra: *more evil grin then before* No.
Cloyd: Ah damn...

Outside Kimarous has sat down once again with Katy. This time Sly and Tanya has joined her.

Katy: Can't you people leave me alone long enough to talk to Kimarous...
Tanya: Hell no, remember your agreement, your one of us now. We want to hear this. Smile
Sly: Quite so, I've very interested to hear this as well.
Kimarous: Alright. Well, there are 7 orbs in total. They are space, life, elemental, light, dark, fire, and time. In terms of power Katy, yours is #4 out of the 7. Yours Tanya, is actually the weakest orb, from a combat power point of view. Now Katy, you've already noticed the increase in power of your water ability's, correct?
Katy: Yes.
Kimarous: If you can show the elemental spirit you are worthy of it's full power however, you'll be able to manipulate the 3 main elements on Earth that is necessary to sustain life. Namely water, air, and vegetation... plants and the like.
Katy: Why nature, why not light or something else?
Kimarous: Because, light is not a Earthly element, it's a universal one. Same as darkness, thus why both are separated and made into there own powers. The elemental orb plays off the planets main elements, which on Earth, is water, air, and nature. This is actually one of the strongest planets this spirit has been on in a long time.
Sly: So, all that potential power, and Katy's orb is still only #4?
Kimarous: Yes. On this planet, Elemental is stronger then Life, Space, and Fire. She's directly in the middle, with 3 above her, and 3 below her.
Tanya: That means the 3 strongest orbs are Time, Light, and Dark.
Kimarous: Yes, and in that exact order as well.
Tanya: Cool, I guessed it right. Razz
Kimarous: This is why I'm going though the trouble with Sandra and all to make you guys as strong as possible. Jet already controls the Dark orb, and space orb, which is about 6 on the list. We don't want him to find the time orb, he'll be hard enough to defeat as is.
Sly: I take it that the combined powers of 2 orbs are a rather deadly combination then.
Kimarous: Like you wouldn't believe.
Tanya: Um, what if we lost, and he gathered all 7?
Kimarous: Any one person that contains all 7 orbs are pretty much a god in there own right. Unlikely that even the strongest of powers would be able to stand a chance.
Sly: Then we CAN'T!!, at all cost, let that happen. Imagine, Jet, a god. *shivers*
Tanya: I agree... we should continue our training.
Katy: So Kimarous, I take it your going to train me to use this orbs full powers.
Kimarous: Would if I could. Sadly, it seems the spirit doesn't want to give it's full power to you. There is nothing I can do.
Katy: Great...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Chapter 84.

We starts off with a scene of a large explosion, the explosion consist of white energy mixed in with waves and currents of darkness. Viewing Cloyd, we see him standing outside of the explosion area, on a metal surface that was created by Metallic. To Cloyd's surprise, Harrus was seen running through the remains of the blast, and using Cloyd's shock, Harrus gives him a powerful uppercut. Sent skywards by the hit, he is met by Jet who blast him backs towards Metallic's metal surface. Mid way through the drop, Cloyd is met again, this time by Mike, who uses a telekinetic blast, shooting Cloyd downwards at a 45 degree angle. Impacting the surface hard, Cloyd slides along until he hits a soft spot. With the metal in a liquid like form, it rises up in a wave and floods over Cloyd. Sandra appears to remain out of the fight, standing on a tall, slim metal pillar that Metallic created. From here, she can clearly see the entire battle.

Sandra: Come now Cloyd. You speak of your power being destructive, show me that power.

After waiting a few seconds, nothing seems to happen.

Metallic: It's over, just like Tanya was, he's completely trapped in a metal shell. He can't escape...

Suddenly, the surface where Cloyd was swallowed up starts to crack as beams of light shine up through. Shortly after there is yet another large explosion of energy, this time accompanied by flying chunks of metal. Mike simply stops the scrap metal using telekinesis. Jet, replicated with the orbs powers, smiles as he simply arrives in a instant to a location where there is no metal. Sandra is to high up for the metal pieces to reach, and any metal heading towards Metallic quickly liquidizes and appears to be absorbed back into him. Cloyd, who caused the explosion, is seen breathing heavily, and apparently with a injured shoulder from the impact moments earlier.

Sandra: Is that it, how disappointing. You have yet to so much as even scratch one of these guys.
Cloyd: This isn't... exactly fair... you know.
Sandra: Fair? Fighting isn't fair. All that matters is overcoming you opponents and rising above. Do you expect someone like Jet to be "fair"?
Cloyd: Of course not, that's foolish.
Sandra: Look, I'm not asking you to defeat all these guys. All you have to do, is strike me off this pillar. To do that, you NEED to be able to control your power well. If you can't, you won't get close to me.
Cloyd: I'm aware of that.
Sandra: Then stop your whining a learn some control.

With the others, we check in with Sly first. Distant from the others, Sly is back close to the tree line. He appears to be sparring by himself, punching and kicking the air as his body again crackles with sparks. A steak of electricity can be seen left behind from every strike or kick that Sly makes. Finishing his attacks with a round kick, Sly suddenly go's into a short run before making a jump. Sly lets out a load roar while mid air, and upon landing, Sly punches his fist to the ground. Electricity quickly surges through Sly's arm, and expels out in all directions from the impact point, making a dome of electricity that can be seen clear across the full open field that the group is in. About 3/4 the way to the opposite side, Metallic see's the dome.

Metallic: Huh, Sly's letting lose.
Izoru: He certainly is. Looks like Anna has decided to have some fun as well.
Metallic: About time she stopped staring at your ugly face.
Izoru: You one to talk.
Metallic: Oh, a comeback remark?
Izoru: I have my moments.
Metallic: *smirk* Don't we all.

Checking in with Anna with see her fighting with Tanya. They appear to be fighting normally instead of using powers.

Metallic: How long till you figure till they start using their ability's?
Izoru: Not long, this is just a warm up.

In another area away from Sly and the others, we see a large explosion of fire erupt, which is soon followed by a large splash of water that puts out the flames. This is caused by Katy who had fired a attack straight at the ground while in the air. As the fire is put out, and the water seeps away into the ground, we see a barrier of ice directly in the spot where both attacks was fired. The barrier is so cold, that it froze a large section of the wet ground solid. The barrier fades and we see Yamairo with a slight smirk, obviously have fun. Troy's and Katy's expressions seem to equal Yamairo's.

Troy: Want to up the game a bit?
Katy: If you don't mind getting your ass kicked, why not.
Yamairo: I'm up for it if you both are.

Very far back, actually a little ways into the woods are Jay and Raz. Raz quickly speeds though the trees, Jay seems to be looking for Raz, but is having trouble finding him. Raz suddenly speeds in behind Jay and taps him on the back.

Raz: Pow, got you. Smile
Jay: Damn Raz, you've gotten fast.
Raz: I know. Smile

Clay and Morph appear to be watching the various amounts of action taking place.

Clay: Water and ice vs fire, poor Troy. Razz
Morph: Really it's water vs ice vs fire. But yeah, it's not the best of match up's for him to be in.

They see Kiya walking up towards Metallic and Izoru location.

Morph: Well now, looks like diamond girl is looking for some action as well.
Clay: Know what would be cool, if we made ourselves code-names. Smile
Morph: My name already is a codename. And Metallic only ever uses his codename. So we're good. Razz
Clay: Laughing True.

Kiya approaches up behind Metallic.

Kiya: Yo, metal man.

Metallic looks back to see Kiya.

Metallic: Why isn't you out fighting with the rest of the group? I'm sure you can fight Sly well enough.
Kiya: I could, but I want to fight someone with a power more... similar to mine.
Metallic: I won't go easy on you.
Kiya: I'm not asking you to.
Metallic: You realize that although diamond is harder then metal, that I have much more experience then you.
Kiya: Exactly why I want to fight you. I may learn a few new tricks.

Metallic turns his head back forward with a slight smirk before standing up.

Metallic: Wanna join in the fun Izoru?
Izoru: No.
Metallic: Alright, suit yourself then.

Metallic looks around for a unused area where he and Kiya can fight. When they locate a spot, the 2 head out.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:55 am

Chapter 85.

Morph and Clay are seen, continuing to overlook the fights. They soon focus on Sly, as they start to look in wonder as Sly continuously releases large amounts of electricity, and charges every strike he uses.

Clay: Damn, how can Sly keep that up so continuously. His body doesn't generate power that fast does it?
Morph: Maybe he is re-absorbing the power he expels.
Clay: Maybe... but what if he isn't?

Their attention sudden switches to a huge, spiraling pillar of water and fire over in Katy, Yamairo, and Troy's direction.

Cloy: Damn... are they training... or trying to kill one another.

On that note, explosions are heard over in Anna and Tanya's direction. Looking over we see four clones surround Anna. Anna makes a fist, punching the ground with a roar causing the area around her to explode.

Clay: Wow, that's a interesting power. We got to find out what she can do when we get the change.
Morph: I agree.

Their attention again is focused on Troy, Yamairo, and Katy as another pillar of fire and swirling water erupts from the location. This one appears to shoot up into the air even more, as shards of ice act sort of like a mirror, reflecting sunlight and causing a shining effect. As the attack fades, this time we see Troy is standing, flames appear to surround his body in a aura like fashion. The ground in the entire area, except for the part Troy is standing on, is frozen over by ice. Keeled on the ice, with one of her hands apparently frozen, is Katy. And standing between Katy and Troy, is Yamairo. However, much like Kiya and Metallic, Yamairo stands, his body now fully converted into a ice state.

Katy: You froze my hand.
Troy: Now that's cold. All you did was hit him right?
Katy: Yes.
Yamairo: And to think, that telepath said I couldn't pull this off. Like hell if I'm going to be the character in this falls behind.

Leaving the frozen ground Yamairo has created, we now check in with the metal coated surface Metallic has created. Metallic has taken his metal form as Kiya has also taken her diamond form. As the two charge towards one another, a strong clash is soon heard as their first meet. Metallic grins as metal from the ground starts rising up in a liquid form, slowing encasing Kiya's body from the bottom up. The process speeds up, and Kiya is quickly encased in metal.

Metallic: Damn, when our fist connected... I felt her strike even while in my metal state. If she had my ability's, she would be stronger then me.

Just as Metallic free Kiya, another explosion is heard. This time though, it's from Derek and Julie. Who appear have also wanted to join into the fun. Then yet another explosion occurs in Clay and Morph's area as the two has also joined the action. At this point, Izoru appears to be the only one doing nothing. Slightly rising his head to glance around.

Izoro: This place is a war zone.

Although not fighting, Chulance is well occupied drooling over the lady's as he watches the various battles. Meanwhile, we see Cloyd and Sandra stand up. Cloyd's training apparently having come to a end.

Sandra: Damn, you throw a hell of a punch.
Cloyd: You almost fucking kill me, then compliment me.
Sandra: Yes.

A explosion of green energy from Derek then erupts uncomfortably close to Sandra and Cloyd, as they cover their eyes from the dust and flying dirt.

Sandra: Derek. Do that again, and I'm coming over there. And believe me when I say, you don't want me to do that. Got it. Reckless idiot.
Cloyd: Hey, don't speak to my friends that way.
Sandra: I'll speak about them however the hell I want, got a problem with that, then come on. Make me say I'm sorry.

Angry, Cloyd doesn't make a move. Sandra stairs at him with a grin.

Sandra: I thought so.
Cloyd: Your pushing it lady.
Sandra: Yeah yeah, say it to someone who gives a damn. Jay, your up. Wait, what the...
Cloyd: Something wrong?
Sandra: Yes... Jay and Raz, I can't find them, their gone. I believe our time has just run out.
Cloyd: Gone... you mean...
Sandra: *nod* Jet.
Cloyd: Damn... now what?
...: Now, you'll listen to my commands.

Cloyd turns around quickly, shocked he see's Jet. Already knowing he was there, Sandra turns to face him at a more casual pace. It doesn't take long for the others to notice him, as they are about to attack, Sandra telepathically orders them to stop.

Cloyd: You got some nerve coming here.
Jet: *smirk*

Jet then simply turns and starts walking away.

Cloyd: Hey, what did you do with Jay and Raz!?
Jet: Ask the telepath.
Sandra: Everybody hold your spot, if anyone attacks, your friends die.
Cloyd: Damn him... Sandra, what did you get from him?
Sandra: He's ordering us not to make any attempt at a rescue till nightfall. Or they both die.
Cloyd: Nightfall is when his powers are at their max. Worst part is he took Jay.
Sandra: Still, you've got me.
Kimarous: You should all rest. We can't go into this battle tired from training.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:08 am

Chapter 86.

Checking in with our group of heroes, we see the fighting has stopped. The day seems to slowly tick by for most as they are worried about there friends.

Cloyd: This is obviously a trap guys, you know that right?
Sly: True, but we have to go. Or we risk losing Jay and Raz.
Julie: Tanya could bring them back right?
Kimarous: I doubt it. That power is strictly restricted. You can't just revive everyone who dies.
Katy: You revived me didn't you?
Kimarous: That was different, we needed you.
Katy: Huh, so I was right all along. The only reason you guys gave a shit was because you needed me.
Tanya: Don't even think about leaving.
Katy: Don't worry. You won fairly, I'm not going to go back on my word. It's just good to know how you guys truly feel about me.

Clay suddenly breaks into the conversation.

Clay: One thing, sorry for butting in guys. But Anna.
Anna: What?
Clay: What is your power? I seen some of your fight with Tanya earlier.
Tanya: She controls kinetic energy.
Clay: So she uses that to cause explosions?
Sandra: She can do much more then cause explosions. Now with that out of the way.
Cloyd: Sandra, do you really believe you can stop Jet?
Sandra: Why wouldn't I be able to? He's powerful, but he's just as much subject to telepathic attacks as any of you.
Sly: It's all just to easy. I mean Jet takes Jay and Raz, then openly tells us where he'll be, and the time to be there.
Sandra: I think your putting to much worry into this.
Sly: I think your taking this to lightly, like you usually do.
Sandra: Fine then. Lets not go. Jet will just kill those two, come back, and take someone else.
Sly: I'm not saying we shouldn't try to save them. I just mean we should...
Sandra: Should what? Try to lead him to us? We have nothing to bring him out with.
Sly: We have two orbs, can't we use that to bring him out?
Sandra: He's not that stupid. If he wanted to just charge in here and take them, he would of done it by now. You think he doesn't already know you guys have them.
Sly: Can't we at least make our move now? His powers are weakened in daylight.
Sandra: And attack what? He won't be at the location till later. Going now serves no purpose.
Katy: So what? We just walk straight into a obvious trap?
Sandra: That's the plan, yes.
Tanya: What kind of plan is that?
Yamairo: Retarded plan if you ask me.
Sandra: Look, why do you guys want to complicate things? We go in, kill this guy, then it's done. We all continue on with our life's. Easy.
Sly: Your really underestimating your opponent here. You should use a bit of caution sometimes.
Sandra: Caution? Caution only equals fear. And if your afraid, your weak.
Troy: You know what, I actually agree with Sandra's idea. The odds of winning is in our favor, why can't we just charge in and finish this bastard off?
Sly: I just think it's a really bad idea.

Away from the group, Metallic and Izoru looks over at the arguing group and simply sighs.

Izoru: There already arguing and the fight hasn't even started yet.
Metallic: Hopefully they fight better as a group then they plan.
Izoru: I don't see why they bother anyway. No matter what you do, the end result will turn out the same. You fight your opponent. If you win, you win. You lose, you lose. That's how it go's.
Metallic: Win or lose, the fundamental rule of all battles. No two ways around it huh?
Izoru: Not at all.

The day continues to pass by. In seemingly no time the sun is setting and the group is getting ready to move out.

Kimarous: I wish you all the best of luck on this fight.
Tanya: Thank you Kimarous, for all you've done for us.
Kimarous: No trouble. Sandra, Metallic, Izoru. This is the final part of the job. After this, your all free to go.
Metallic: Finally.
Sandra: Alright, come on you bunch of cowards, lets get this over with.

Not long after that comment, the entire group, minus Kimarous, heads out to face Jet.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:24 am

Chapter 87.

It's night by the time the group reaches Jet's desired location. It's a cloudy and moonless night, making it next to impossible to see. Leading the group are Troy, using his powers to create a fireball. And Sandra, so they could be able to tell when Jet is close. The area is a city like location, but all power in the place is cut. There are no lights what so ever. Reaching the middle of the city, they reach the location Jet gave them (appearance).

Troy: Are they here?

Sandra doesn't answer at first.

Troy: Yo!
Sandra: Shut up... he's close.

Sandra suddenly bends forward, coughing up blood as Jet had arrived with his fist in her stomach. Seen going through her body, coming out of her back, is a long spike of dark energy.

Troy: What the!

Sandra falls to the ground as the spike disappears and before Troy knew what hit him, he was sent flying by a large wave of darkness. Smirking, Jet stands confidently before the group.

Jet: How do you fool a telepath? *doing a motion like Sandra would do, Jet points to his mind* Mind games. Have a attack plan in mind, but attack purely on instinct without thinking. Sandra did expect me to attack, I just wasn't where she thought I was.

Tanya quickly runs up towards Sandra, but finds herself thrown aside, as if somethings had grabbed on to her and simply flicked her aside.

Jet: Wanting to save your friend now? I can't allow that.

Sandra's body appears to levitate off the ground, reaching to the height of Jet's waist. Jet then gives her a knee strike and blast her back. The already unconscious telepath fly's back past the group before hitting the ground, and sliding to a stop.

Sly: You bastard, that was uncalled for. She was already out.
Jet: She was still alive, that's reason enough for that attack.

Electricity crackles around Sly's body once again. The area receives a bit of light as Troy stands up, flames exploding around him in a aura like form. A glow is seen in Cloyd's left palm as a white energy blast is quickly formed. Katy takes her water form, pulling her left arm back by her side as a water orb quickly forms. Yamairo, Kiya, and Metallic all take their retrospective ice, diamond, and metal forms as they ready themselves for battle. Chulance stands in a ready fighting position, as well does Anna. Julie is seen with her purple energy blade created, ready to attack. Izoru appears to be closely watch Jet, Jet however appears to be doing the same.

Sly: Damn it Sandra, I told you not to underestimate him. Luckily, we can still get him with Izoru illusion attack. Alright, now we're following my plan. Tanya, Kiya, and Anna. You three head inside that place and find Jay and Raz. The rest, lets do it.

Kiya and Anna make there way over to Tanya, then proceed past Jet who doesn't even so much as glance in their direction. Sly seems to pick up on this, surprised he let the three of them simply walk by.

Sly: What's he up to..? Alright, lets do it!!

Sly quickly forms a ball of electricity and sends it towards Jet. This attack is accompanied by Katy's water attack, Cloyd's energy attack, and a large fireball from Troy. The four attacks reach their target, and a large explosion occurs. Jet suddenly arrives behind Katy, laying his palm flat to Katy's back. Katy's water body then appears to slowly separate, until Jet has to step back to avoid a slash by Julie's energy blade. Katy had fallen forward to her knees, as her water form pulled itself back together.

Katy: Damnit... what the hell... was that..?

After dodging a few more time, Jet grabs Julie's arm as she attempted to slice him. With a grin, Jet places his free arm to Julie's stomach, and a ball of darkness forms, blasting Julie back towards Cloyd, who catches her before she crashes into anything. As a steam of electricity travels towards Jet, sudden Katy, still in her water form, jumps up in front of the attack. Sly is in shock as Katy screams out in agony, and quickly cancels out the attack. Returning to her regular form, Katy drops to the ground injured.

Sly: What... happened..?
Jet: *grin* Bad move keeping Katy her. In her water form, in these conditions, I can control her body the same as a puppet.
Sly: What do you mean, you control darkness, not water.
Jet: It has nothing to do with controlling the element of water. You look at water in the day time, it's clear as the light shines through it. However, do you see any light here? No. Without light, the water is dark, as only darkness is here to flow though it.
Sly: I see, you wasn't controlling the actual water, but the darkness in her body.

At this point, liquidized metal appears to quickly cover Jet's entire body, leaving Jet trapped in a metal stature of himself. As Metallic reveals himself from behind Jet, a explosion is heard from the building Tanya and the others entered.

Sly: Sounds like trouble. Metallic, Izoru, do your things and finish up here. We're going...

A sudden explosion of darkness cuts Sly off, the metal that was covering Jet is sent flying, as he stands in the same place, a smirk on his face.

Jet: You think a metal tomb could stop me? There is nothing but darkness in there, I could of busted out the very instant you trapped me. But hey, I gave you a moment of false hope anyway.

Sly: Looks like we're not going nowhere yet.
Jet: That you are not.

Inside the building, we see Tanya attacking what could be described as a shadow. With every strike passing harmlessly though the shadow, Tanya jumps back near Anna, who is seen just standing back to her feet. Kiya was also standing back near Anna.

Tanya: Any ideas?
Anna: We can't hit it... we can't blow it up...
Kiya: It's literally like we're trying to fight a shadow.
Tanya: This must be Jet's doing. Some kind of darkness warrior.
Kiya: It actually looks a lot like Jet, just all wavy and shadowy.
Tanya: So... a shadow clone..?
Kiya: My guess, yeah.
Tanya: We know what is... how do we beat it?
Anna: Lets try this then.
Kiya: What are you...

To the surprise of both, they see Anna release ball of fire in the shadow clones direction. The light of the fire breaks the shadow apart, but after it passes, the shadow is seen reforming.

Kiya: Nice attempt, but appears to of taken little effect.
Tanya: How, did you create fire?
Anna: I can manipulate kinetic energy to create fire or ice.
Tanya: Wow, sounds awesome.
Anna: Yeah. The attacks are not all that powerful though, and I have to direct them before I release time. As I have no control over them after that point.
Tanya: Still pretty awesome. You can cause thing to explode, as well as cause fire or ice to form.
Kiya: Um, we should talk about this later. Looks like the shadow is getting ready to do something.

The three look over to the shadow figure, who appears to be forming a large orb of darkness in front of it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Chapter 88.

Kiya: Um, we should talk about this later. Looks like the shadow is getting ready to do something.

The three look over to the shadow figure, who appears to be forming a large orb of darkness in front of it.

Anna: This thing is intangible, so it can't physically attack us. However, it can still manipulate darkness.

The dark orb grows in size and Kiya steps in front of Anna and Tanya.

Tanya: What are you...
Kiya: I'm the most resistant one here to damage. Look, I'll distract... whatever this thing is. You two go ahead.
Anna: You can't do it alone.
Kiya: Don't worry about it, I'll be fine. Go, now.
Tanya: Stay safe.

Tanya and Anna quickly heads off in another direction. Kiya still in her diamond form, stands before the shadows attack. She then charges forward, striking her fist straight into the orb. Once Kiya's full body enters inside the back orb, she finds herself suddenly frozen in place, still in the same attack position with her fist thrown forward.

Kiya: What the...

The orb, and Kiya is then shot back, crashing through a think wall, and then crashing into a building outside. A explosion is heard and a wave of darkness is released in all direction, taking out the building's supports and causing the full thing to collapse in on Kiya. We then see the shadow fly in through the rubble of the destroyed building.

Back with Jet, we see a large fireball has formed above him. Looking at the ball Jet is suddenly alarmed as ice starts to form all over his body due to a attack from Yamairo. Metallic then runs up stabbing Jet through the stomach with a long metal spear. Metallic lets go as Sly grabs the bloody end of the spear, we see electricity run down the spear and into Jet's body. As Sly pulls the spear through, Julie blast Jet towards Cloyd, who in return blast Jet towards Chulance. Chulance brings Jet to a stop with a strong punch to the chest, and as he falls back, Chulance grabs Jet's ankles and teleports into the sky. Chulance then swings Jet around several times before releasing him towards Troy's fireball. Jet enters the ball of fire and is met by Troy, who gives him a powerful flaming fist straight to the face towards the ground. Jet is seen dropping from the ball of fire, and crashing into the ground. Izoru then walks up to Jet.

Izoru: *closing his left eye* This end here.

Suddenly the ground starts cracking up, Izoru jumps back quickly as chucks of pavement start rising into the night sky. We see steams of darkness flowing into all the injuries Jet has, and suddenly Jet simply floats up straight.

Izoru: What the hell is this?
Jet: You people don't get it do you, you can't kill me. The darkness, it consumes my body, empowers me. Trying to kill me is like trying to kill the night itself. Did you really think you could kill me... in the dark? That would be the same as trying to kill Katy underwater in the middle of the ocean, it simply won't happen.

The floating pavement chunks are suddenly crushed into little pieces. These are then sent into Troy's fireball. These small pieces hit Troy like bullets, causing his focus to drop, and in return, the ball of fire to fade. Without warning, everybody on the ground is sent flying in various directions when a wave of darkness hits them. This blast also includes hitting the downed Katy and Sandra. Jet, after a few seconds holds his left arm straight out, causing a small blast of darkness to fade away.

Jet: Hmm.

Standing on the ground, he see's Chulance is the first one back on his feet.

Chulance: It's time we fight fire with fire... or I guess dark with dark.
Jet: You think you can defeat me, by copying my ability?
Chulance: Worth a shot.

Chulance then speeds towards Jet, surprising him and striking him square in the face. Chulance then surrounds his fist in darkness, giving Jet a super speedy punch to the stomach, followed by a quick and powerful uppercut then another blast of darkness to send Jet back. Jet quickly gains control, absorbing the blast.

Jet: Interesting. He seems to retain Raz powers, even though he has copied mine as well. Makes no difference either way. With the orbs, I'm still stronger then Chulance, and the teleportation ability makes me quicker then Raz. Though I wounder how many powers he can retain at any given time? Not bad Chulance. But not good enough.
Chulance: I'm not anywhere near being done yet.
Jet: So Chulance, I assume you instantly copy ability's your exposed to.
Chulance: Yes. Or as it turns out, if I touch the user of the ability. It's how I got this power.

Creating several clones, Chulance speeds towards Jet again. Troy meanwhile, bleeding all over, lands near the group.

Troy: Damn, would someone mind explaining how... he did that?
Sly: My guess is, he has control over anything in his element. In this case the dark. He can likely feel objects, use his powers to move them, to shape them, etc. A mimic of telekinesis from what I can gather. Are you alright?
Troy: A few cuts, that's all...
Sly: Few, you like like you've went through a shredder...
Julie: Wait a sec, when those two was talking just now... did they say Chulance can copy ability's he's exposed to?
Cloyd: Yes, why?
Julie: Cause that means Chulance has my powers to. Remember, I blasted him in the hospital after the battle with Izoru.
Cloyd: He hasn't used that power yet... but you could be right.

Soon after Chulance and the clones are sent crashing, the impact destroying the clones.

Jet: How much longer do you recon they can hold out Chulance?

Chulance stands back up.

Chulance: What do you mean?
Jet: Your friends who went ahead.
Chulance: How am I suppose to know that?
Jet: So you don't feel there presence as they move through the dark? Disappointing. I guess your given some level of control when you gain powers, but you don't instantly master them to there fullest.
Sly: You can feel our presence in the dark?

Jet slightly glares down at Sly.

Jet: Why yes. I was merely having a little fun with you guys earlier. How do you think I can always find you guys, always know where you are. Well Chulance, if you have any other tricks, then use them. Cause to give you a answer to my question, they don't have long left. Especially the diamond lady, Kiya.
Sly: What, damn.
Julie: I can go and lend them backup if you want?
Cloyd: How do we know this isn't just a trick to separate us?
Sly: We don't... but just encase, Julie you better take Yamairo and Metallic with you. The rest of us will stay and help Chulance battle Jet.
Julie: You sure...
Cloyd: Yeah, we'll be fine.
Sly: Go now, the three of you, before he (referring to Jet) changes his mind.
Julie: Right.

Julie, Metallic, and Yamairo split away from the group, and head to the place Tanya and the others headed off to.

Sly: Ready for another go at it Chulance?
Chulance: Any time you guys are.
Sly: Troy?
Troy: Hell yeah, I'm not out yet.
Sly: Then lets do this.
Jet: If your ready then, come at me with all you've got.
Sly: We will.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Chapter 89.

Sly, Chulance, Troy, and Cloyd are seen standing ready to attack. Izoru, still appears to be waiting.

Jet: Heh, I know what your trying to do. It isn't going to work. Izoru won't get the chance to use that attack.

Jet suddenly vanishes from his spot, arrive behind Sly. He doesn't get the chance to attack however as he has to step back to avoid a purple blast from Chulance. Sly then swings around with a electrically powered kick only to strike nothing. Suddenly recoiling from pain, we see Jet had arrived, elbowing Sly in the back. Darkness begins to take a swirling motion in the palm of Jets hand, Jet is forced to cancel the attack however when Sly recovers quicker then expected, and spins around trying to sweep kick Jet. Again he misses though as Jet appears in the sky.

Chulance: Yo.

Using Raz power to quickly get behind Jet and jump up to him, Chulance quickly pushes his left fist forward, striking nothing however as Jet had already disappeared. As soon as Jet arrives, he turns towards Izoru direction and makes a circular motion with his hands. This causes darkness to swirls around in the sky before the center quickly expands. What was looking like the opening of a portal moments ago, is now just a large pitch black hole in the night sky. Absorbing the black flames Izoru had fired, the hole rapidly shrinks and closes.

Izoru: Well now... that didn't work...

Izoru wipes the blood from his right eye.

Sly: Did he just do what I think he did?
Cloyd: Taking into account how quickly he closed it as soon as Izoru's attack was absorbed, I think he did.

Jet is suddenly surrounded by Chulance and clones, all firing blast of darkness at Jet. On the ground, Izoru steps up to Sly and Cloyd.

Cloyd: This isn't gonna work. He'll kill us all at this rate.
Izoru: He was ready for Sandra, and he's ready for anything I myself may try. Chulance has got powers over darkness now, but Jet has superior control.
Sly: If what we've been told is right, I think if we can get Raz, we can steal away the space orb.
Cloyd: How do you figure that?
Sly: Well, Raz equals speed, the space orbs primary power from what I gather is teleportation, the ability to cover distance almost instantly. So wouldn't a power like that go with a speedster?
Cloyd: True. The space orb is why we can't hit Jet.
Sly: Plus, we can understand Jet taking Jay to get him out of the way, but why take Raz. You put it together.
Cloyd: We already got two teams after Jay and Raz, so hopefully they'll get back here soon.

Looking back at the battle we see Jet constantly avoiding steady speedy attacks from Chulance.

Sly: Looks like Chulance is keeping him pretty busy.
Izoru: For now.

Meanwhile we see Kiya dropping from high in the sky. Her diamond form is cracked, and chipped. Falling on her back, Kiya hits the ground with a hard impact, and seconds later the shadowy clone of Jet reforms right beside her. The shadow just floats a few inches off the ground as it watches Kiya struggle to get up. Reverting back to normal, Kiya stands weak on her legs as the shadow forms a dark orb.

Kiya: This thing... isn't playing around...

Suddenly a purple energy blast causes the shadow to separate. Looking from where the blast came from, Kiya see's Julie and the group. The shadow quickly reforms again.

Julie: Thought you could use some help.
Kiya: How'd you guys... find me out here..?
Julie: We seen the hole in the wall, and just headed in that direction.
Kiya: Anna and... Tanya are still inside.
Yamairo: I'll get them. You guys fight a pointless battle until I can get back with Jay.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Chapter 90.

We start off the chapter with seeing the shadow Jet forming a attack to fire at Kiya, suddenly the attack dies as the shadow is blown apart by a purple blast. Kiya looks over to see Metallic, Julie, and Yamairo near to her.

Julie: Thought you could use some help.

The shadow quickly reforms itself with no apparent damage.

Kiya: Anna and... Tanya are still inside.
Yamairo: I'll get them. You guys fight a pointless battle until I can get back with Jay.
Julie: Be careful.
Yamairo: Like there is any need for it. It's not like I'm gonna get killed off anytime soon.

Yamairo heads back from where they came, Julie meanwhile looks at the shadow Jet.

Julie: So what is this thing?
Kiya: We figure it's one of Jet's little creations... a shadow warrior... Nothing appears to hurt it...
Julie: Alright, leave this to me then.
Kiya: But Julie...
Julie: Trust me on this.

Julie takes a firm position, with a focused look we can see purple energy, almost like rising steam around Julie's body. With a battle cry there is a upwards release of energy around Julie. When the energy fade, we see Julie's energy licking off her body in a flame like fashion. The energy around Julie darkens her appears to the point where she looks like a black silhouette covered in purple fire. Julie takes a more casual stance now.

Kiya: What... is that..?
Julie: I discovered control of this when I was trained by Sandra.

Energy extends out from Julie's left hand, forming into the shape of a blade. Julie then starts walking towards the shadow. In response the shadow figure separates, disappearing into the night. As Julie stops her approach, we can just take notice of what appears to be several shadows flying past Julie at high speeds and in different directions. Looking as if she had seen this attack before, Kiya seems somewhat concerned.

Kiya: Julie, watch out!

Not moving her head a whole lot, but mostly scanning back and fort with her eyes, Julie makes a quick spin around accompanied with a jab of her energy blade. The jab appeared to have caught the shadow figure, who fades away into the night again, this time with a ghostly like scream.

Kiya: Never heard that before... that thing had never made a sound.
Metallic: She hurt it somehow.
Kiya: Is it... gone.

Overhearing the the two, Julie responds to Kiya's question.

Julie: Hardly. It will attack again.

Back with Jet, we see Chulance is starting to annoying him. As Chulance and the clones arrive to attack, Jet vanishes from his spot and arrives higher in the sky above Chulance, he then pulls his left back, as if he was charging a energy blast. Darkness gathers, swirling around in the palm of his hand before Jet pushes it forward. Chulance puts up a purple barrier around himself using Julie's powers. We see very thin streaks of darkness shoot across the shield like bullets. Just as the attack faded, Jet arrived with his right hand extended forward, placed flatly against Chulance's shield. His left arm is merely relaxed, simply hanging down.

Jet: Your mine!

With a battle roar from Jet, he starts to channel darkness though his body. This flow of darkness travels though Jet's hand and into the shield. The darkness spreads out from the point of release, turning the purple shield black. Now trapped inside a black shield, it suddenly explodes on Jet's command, sending Chulance crashing to the ground. Jet then causes a wave of darkness to destroy the clones.

Cloyd: Chulance! Tag out man.

Chulance is seen standing up, cuts all over his body.

Chulance: Want a turn... hell, go for it.
Sly: Want some help?
Cloyd: No. Lets fight him one at a time, that will allow us to stall him for longer. Plus, we don't have to hold back for the safety of our friends this way, we can go all out. Smile
Sly: Alright, but remember, you don't have to finish this. Back out before you get seriously hurt.
Cloyd: Don't worry, I got it.

Same as Julie, Cloyd soon gains a more focused look. Concentrating hard, pebbles and light debris on the ground start to shake. With a yell a whitish/light bluish energy aura explodes around Cloyd. Jet looks down curious, he see's Sly regaining his balance after almost getting knocked off his feet from the energy release. He also takes note that the aura is bright enough to light up the area Cloyd is standing in. All the area outside the aura is still dark however. Hovering off the ground, Cloyd rises into the sky to face Jet.

Cloyd: Now, it's my turn.
Jet: Interesting. And what makes you think you can beat me. Cause of that tiny bit of light your creating?
Cloyd: Who mentioned winning, it's just my turn. If I'm going down, I'm giving it my all.

A bright glow comes from the palm of Cloyd's left hand as a energy ball forms.

Jet: Very well. Show me what you can do.

We can see darkness gathering in a swirling motion in both of Jet's hands, creating two orbs of darkness.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Chapter 91.

We start by over seeing Cloyd and Jet. In the dead of night, Cloyd's aura makes him stand out like a lone beacon of light. With a brightly glowing energy blast ready to fire, Cloyd pushes his arm forward and throws the blast. Heading for Jet, the blast breaks through a orb of darkness. To Cloyd's sudden surprise, the glow of his energy attack drastically fades. The once bright white attack dulls into a dark grey mixed with black spirals. It suddenly stops, as Jet had caught the energy attack in the palm of his hand.

Jet: Hehehe. Have you ever heard of the term to become consumed with darkness. It's used on people who where once good, but because of mishaps in their life, they turn evil. Their hearts fill with rage, hatred, and revenge. They have let themselves fall over to the dark side. Well a energy blast is no different, it to can be consumed by darkness, your once bright and lively orb of energy is now dark and dull. Even light can't resist the effects forever. It will slowly fade, and darkness will take over.
Cloyd: Great, so much for plan A.

Jet launches the dull blast back at Cloyd, who swats it away into the distance.

Cloyd: Plan B.

Cloyd blast off straight towards Jet, fist pulled back and ready to strike. Instead of dodging, Jet smiles as he falls into a defensive stance, awaiting on Cloyd's attack. As Cloyd closes, he lets out a roar as he starts pushing his recoiled fist forward. Jet go's into a teleportation, arriving with a strike of his own that meets with Cloyd's fist. The clash of the strike can be heard from the ground, sounding like thunder it echo's through the empty street. Cloyd suddenly opens his fist, and snatches Jet's hand.

Cloyd: Dodge this.
Jet: O.o

Cloyd grips Jet's fist tightly and extends the palm of his free hand forward. Cloyd then releases a blast of energy right in Jets face that sends him crashing into the ground with great force. Cloyd then puts both hands above his head, palms flat, and with a yell he forms a large ball of energy, roughly half the size of his body and throws it towards where Jet crashed at. On the ground, we see Jet has begun to stand back up. Once on his feet he looks up at the energy blast speeding towards him. Jet appears to simply stand there, putting up no defense as the attack strikes and a large explosion occurs.

Troy: Cloyd got him!
Sly: No, wait, look!

We look to see a barrier of darkness surrounding Jet, who is standing on the ground in the same place still. The shadow barrier seems to just break apart and fade into the night.

Jet: Your blast cannot light up under ground Cloyd, it can only light up the surface. As long as my feet are firmly planted to the ground, I got limitless darkness to manipulate to my whim. If I was in the air now, I would of had to dodge your attack.
Cloyd: You like to hear yourself talk don't you? We don't care, we're here to fight. So bring it on.

Just as Cloyd said "on", Jet arrived with a knee strike to his chin. He quickly follows this up with a spin kick to the side of Cloyd's face then a blast of darkness which sends Cloyd flying back.

Jet: Careful what you ask for.

Meanwhile we see Julie still powered up and on guard.

Julie: Where is it?

Without warning Julie is jetting up into the sky at high speed. Shooting straight up like a rocket, Julie struggles to escape the grip of the shadow warrior, but can't seem to strike it as it had attached to her back. Reaching far out of view from the others, the shadow warrior reaches it's high point for the attack and turns around, speeding now twice as fast again towards the ground. Unable to hit the shadow warrior, Julie yells out as she channels her energy into a powerful barrier. The shadow clone is blown off, however Julie rate's of decent remains the same. From the ground, Kiya and Metallic can see a purple ball (Julie's barrier) descend rapidly from the sky and crash into the ground. The impact is massive, dirt and rocks are sent flying in all directions. Metallic creates a metal wall to protect him and the weakened Kiya.

Metallic: Something tells me that hurt.

As metallic lowers the wall, we see Julie lied face down on the ground in a crater created from the impact. Her appearance is back to normal as the flame like effect of her energy had died off. Julie lies motionless on the ground and Kiya runs in to try to check on her, but is instead blasted back by the shadow warrior. Metallic catches her, and lays her softly on the ground.

Metallic: It's not going to let us interfere.
Kiya: We can't just... watch Julie die.
Metallic: I know.

Metallic extends his hand to Kiya, helping her up. The two then instantly focus their view on the crater as they hear a faint cough.

Kiya: She's alive!

Indeed awake, Julie seems to be in quite some pain as she has to struggle to just move her limbs, let alone lift herself up.

Metallic: In bad shape though.

The shadow warrior floats over Julie. As if grabbed by an invisible force, Julie rises up off the ground, floating in the nights sky in front of the shadow warrior, her arms and legs just hanging limp. Julie's arms are suddenly spread out to either side, her legs are spread apart as well. Then, as if tied to some unseen torture table, all of Julie's limbs begin to get pulled outwards. Watching Julie scream out in pain as she's about to be literally ripped apart, Metallic turns his hand to metal. From his hand a long metal spike emerges and forms into a sword. Taking the sword by both hands, Metallic approaches the shadow warrior and makes a downward slash, slashing the shadow warrior in half. This however seems to have little to no effect as the sword passes straight through. Metallic makes a cross ways slash this time, slicing the shadow warrior in half at the waist. Again however, it seems to do nothing.

Metallic: Fuck!

Metallic starts slashing at the shadow warrior every which way in a furry. Though appearing not to do any damage, the shadow warrior now seems to take notice of Metallic. As it turns to blast Metallic away, a small bit of focus is lost on Julie. Using all the strength she has, she manages to break one arm free and form her energy blade again. Just as metallic is sent flying, Julie's blade hits the shadow warrior and like before, it fades away into the night with a ghostly scream. Julie's blade disappears as soon as the shadow warrior was hit, as Julie was freed, she fell back on the ground. Falling on her back, Julie appears to be in a lot of pain, and unable to move. Kiya quickly comes over to Julie's aid, Metallic also picks himself up and makes his way to her.

Kiya: Julie.
Julie: We... we have to... to move. That... thing won't be... gone long. And I... won't be able to... stop it a third time...
Metallic: And trying to hurt a shadow with metal is useless.
Kiya: I'm no more effective then you are either.
Metallic: Right, lets get a move on before that thing reappears again.

Metallic and Kiya helps Julie up. They then start making their way inside to where Yamairo, Tanya, and the rest are located.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Chapter 92.

Kiya: Julie...
Julie: We... we have to... to move. That... thing won't be... gone long. And I... won't be able to... stop it a third time...
Metallic: And trying to hurt a shadow with metal is useless.
Kiya: I'm no more effective then you are either.
Metallic: Right, lets get a move on before that thing reappears again.

Metallic and Kiya helps Julie up. They then start making their way inside to where Yamairo, Tanya, and the rest are located. Along route, Kiya ask Julie a question that has been on her mind since Julie's first attack on the shadow warrior.

Kiya: Julie, exactly how did you hurt that shadow clone thingy anyway? Why would your energy blade cause a different effect then a sword? After all, your energy isn't really all that bright.
Julie: Normally, it wouldn't. But Sandra thought me that I can do more then just physical harm to me opponents. I don't just control a basic form of energy.
Kiya: Hmm, you'll have to fill me in later.

They make their way back inside the building. Following a trail of destruction that had been left behind, They find themselves going into the lower levels of the building. These lower levels appear to be made of all stone, and are dark, cold and damp. As they make their way around a corner, they are met by a splatter of blood. Shortly after, Tanya's limp body flies back, slamming into Julie and sending both crashing into a solid wall behind them. Hitting the back of her head hard upon impact, Julie appears to get knocked out as her body drops, falling on top of Tanya's. Shocked, and covered with blood, Kiya and Metallic look around to see yet another shadow warrior floating in the middle of the room. Raz and Jay lay on the floor at the back of the room, Anna is down, though still awake, she appears to be in some pain but slowly stands. Yamairo is in his ice state, also seen just standing back to his feet.

Kiya: Not another one...
Metallic: Not good...

Yamairo and Anna see the new arrivals.

Anna: What do you mean... another one..?

Seconds after, the shadow warrior that Julie attacked reappears blasting both Metallic and Kiya across the room, slamming both into the wall at the other side.

Yamairo: Oh fuck no...

Back with Cloyd and Jet, we see both fighting in hand to hand combat. As Cloyd go's for a round kick to Jet's face, Jet vanishes and arrives planting his elbow into Cloyd's face. He proceeds to to drive his left fist into Cloyd's stomach, this cause Cloyd to bend forward and saliva to fly out of his mouth. Jet then knee strikes Cloyd in the same spot he had just punched him, stunning him more and making his aura drop. Jet finishes with a powerful strike to Cloyd's face, sending him crashing down to the ground. Jet looks at Cloyd as he lies on the ground, then objects start to raise and float around Cloyd. Regaining his senses just in time to notice what's going on, Cloyd suddenly finds himself buried in a pile of ruble. Jet lands on the ground and starts walking towards the ruble pile.

Jet: And another one bites the dust.

Suddenly Jet notices as a fireball fly's high into the sky, seconds later he notices a bright white light shine out of the pile he walking towards, a explosion of energy sends scrap ruble flying at Jet. Jet is about to disappear, but finds his legs bound with vines. Having to block the ruble coming towards him, Jet is shocked when Cloyd approaches though the flying ruble, delivering a ki blast directly to his face. Sly is then next to come on the attack, drop kicking Jet to the ground with a electrically powered kick. Once he hits the ground, more vines grow to bind him in place. Then through the darkness, Katy walks up to Jet, looking pissed at him.

Jet: Heh... so that's what's going on... your finally learning...

Katy bends down by Jet, holding the palm of her hand over Jet's chest, a water orb quickly forms. It then starts changing shape, forming into a spike.

Katy: Just die you bastard!

As Katy go's to push the spike into Jet's body, Jet simply grins as darkness quickly forms, a sudden explosion sends everyone around Jet flying. Jet however gets no time to rest as he suddenly bends forward due to Derek driving a energy powered fist into his stomach. Derek continues the momentum of the fist, swinging Jet overhead and slamming him into the ground with such force, cracks are left on the ground. Keeping his fist planted into Jet's stomach, green energy swirls around Derek's entire arm before a sudden huge explosion occurs. In the midst of the explosion, Derek continues to grab Jet's ankle and swings him up into the sky. Jet starts to recover himself until Cloyd now drives his fist into Jet's stomach. Grabbing Jet by the wist, Cloyd swings Jet around rapidly releasing towards the fireball in the sky. Just as Jet is about to recover again, a powerful electric current stuns Jet and he fly's into the fireball. Seconds after a pillar of fire is formed from the fireball, extending all the way down to the ground. Once the flames subside, Clay is seen with his arms turned into weapons, and Morph is shape shifted into a large Transformers like robot. Both fire and a large explosion of red plasma engulfing the entire area Jet is in. The rest of the group then meets up.

Cloyd: Know it all didn't expect that one coming.
Sly: Yeah, and luckily enough for us Katy woke up.
Cloyd: What was up with the vines?
Sly: I guess Katy called forth more of the orbs power.
Cloyd: So she can control more then water?
Katy: Without the orb, no. With it, yes.
Derek: By the way Troy, nice signal there.
Troy: I said you'd know it when you seen it.
Sly: Did you get it?

Troy holds up the space orb in his hand.

Troy: Got one.
Sly: Well, least he's a bit weaker now.
Cloyd: You know, Jet may have forgotten about you three once, as he didn't expect much from you. He won't make that mistake again.
Izoru: Is Jet even gonna survive that attack of yours?
Cloyd: He will, trust me.
Sly: I'm guessing Jet is like a kettle on a stove top at this point, and when he blows, all hell is going to break lose.
Izoru: Then was that whole surprise attack really a smart move?
Sly: Probably not to tell you the truth.
Chulance: Then why'd you do it?
Sly: ...
Cloyd: ...
Troy: ...
Katy: Cause we just felt like it alright.
Chulance: Well, I can take over again in that case. With Jet lacking the space orb, I might have the edge now.
Sly: But wasn't you just shredded up not long ago by one of... *Sly noticed Chulance healed* Wha..? How did you do that, Tanya isn't here?
Chulance: I had two powers already in my arsenal before I met your group. One was regeneration.

Looking back to Clay and Morph's combined plasma attack, we start to see beams of darkness break though the plasma dome, with a yell Jet soon sends both Clay and Morph flying.

Sly: The kettle has just reached boiling point.
Jet: That's it... you people are dead.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Chapter 93.

We begin the chapter with seeing Jet walking up wards the group. Clay and Morph are seen recovering themselves some distance away.

Sly: Get ready guys.

Before anyone is even aware of what's happening, Sly is suddenly pushed back. Moving back at a great speed, Sly crashes into a building some hundreds of feet back. Chulance waste no time and quickly makes his move. Arriving behind Jet, Chulance is suddenly and forcibly pulled to the ground. Chulance attempts to push himself up, but it's as if he's trying to push against heavy gravity. Cloyd and Derek move in at Jet from both sides, Cloyd however soon finds himself strangly speeding up. Jet takes a simply step back and Cloyd shoots face first into a energy punch from Derek, which was meant for Jet. The strike sends Cloyd flying back a good twenty feet before coming to a skidding stop. Derek is then sent flying as well, as if struck by some massive force. Raising into the air, we see Jet make a sort of gripping motion with his hand. Derek comes to a instant stop before getting slammed into the ground. The force of impact is so great that Derek leaves a print of his body in the ground.

Jet: Weak fools, you still don't fully grasp how weak you are compared to me, do you?

Jet then suddenly forces his elbow behind him, aiming high he strikes Katy directly in the face. Katy recoils back from the strike, she then suddenly bends over forward, a pained and shocked expression on her face as we see Jet has landing a heavy punch to her stomach.

Jet: Least your smart enough not to try your water form again.

From his left hand (which is still planted in Katy's stomach) a wave of darkness is released, sending her flying. Some distance away, inside a building, we see Sly picking himself up. Still trying to regain his senses, he looks over seeing a window completely broken in. A trail of glass liter the floor up to the point where Sly way laid at.

Sly: Damn, lucky I struck the window and not these solid walls...

As Sly approaches the window to see how the others are, Katy suddenly crashes into him. Both tumble back over the floor before coming to a stop when the reach the wall at the end of the room. Sly is the first to recover, wondering what the hell struck him, he looks over to see Katy clenching her stomach. Slowly, she begins to stand.

Katy: Damn him... he's strong... to strong to fight like this...
Sly: Well I'm not giving up this easily.

Sly heads to the window and is about to jump out until Katy hastily pulls him back.

Katy: Do you wanna die? If not, I suggest you either learn to fly, or take the stairs.
Sly: Stairs.

Sly looks out though the window to see a long drop, dropping a electric ball, by the time it reaches the ground it appears as no more then a small dot.

Sly: Wow, how high are we?
Katy: I'd say well above the tenth floor.
Sly: So he blasted us all the way up here?
Katy: Without even trying either. Attacking like this, we won't last long.
Sly: Hmm... *smiles* I just got a idea, if you wouldn't mind doing a little team work.
Katy: ...What's your idea?

Back at the battle ground, Jet is on the defense as he skillfully avoids a energy sword from Izoru's energy warrior. Jumping back, Jet makes a wave of his hand. Darkness then starts to swirl around Izoru and his energy warrior, putting up the shield, the warrior braces for impact. A funnel soon forms, looking like a black tornado. Before long there is a explosion of energy, light is seen shining from the top of the funnel as the energy warrior is destroyed. The funnel then dies, revealing Izoru standing with cuts all over his body. As Jet steps forward, a drop of water falls on him. This water droplet however appears to give off quite a jolt on Jet. Looking up in the sky, more water droplets fall.

Jet: What in the... Oh, I see what's going on here.

More droplets begin falling to the point where it seems to be raining on Jet alone. Though the falling water, we can see electrical sparks spring off in all directions. The rain however is being repelled by a barrier Jet had created. Suddenly, Jet's barrier fails, surprised by this Jet turns to see Chulance with a smirk and back on his feet.

Jet: Damn!

The electric rain now hits Jet full force and he is soaked by the falling water, increasing the power of the electricity flowing through it.

Chulance: You let you focus drop just a little to much.

With the others, the shadow warriors are moving to fast for our group to follow them. One then appears behind Anna, without warning Anna is shot up and slammed into the roof before getting slammed to the floor with great force. Yamairo is about to counter attack when Anna is suddenly lifted into the air, blocking his path. Yamairo then finds himself slammed back against the wall, the second shadow warrior floating in front of him. As it's about to make it's move, a purple blast flies though it, making it fade away. Looking over we see Julie healed, however this relieve is short lived as Julie is unable to predict the attack of the second shadow warrior. This results in her getting blasted back into a wall with a lot of force. Before a follow up attack could come however, a quick ray of light that passes by Julie, inches from her face. Having being struck, the shadow warrior fades away into the darkness. Julie is a bit shocked at first, but soon lets out a sigh of relieve.

Julie: Good to have you back Jay.

Looking in the room, we see Jay standing on his feet. Tanya is keeled down by Raz.

Jay: Damn Jet, he blind sided me and Raz. I'll get him for that. First.

Jay closes his left hand to make a fist, a bright shine appears and Jay opens his hand revealing a small ball of light energy. This ball stretches and forms into a spear, which Jay throws into the left, rear, top corner of the room. This destroys the second shadow warrior, which was still in recovery.

Jay: Where is Jet? It's time for round two.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Chapter 94.

Checking in on the main battle, we see that the rain has become a heavy down poor over Jet, large sparking volts of electricity move throughout the rain and over the wet ground around Jet. The shocking is strong enough that it allows Chulance manipulation of darkness to overpower Jet's, preventing him from putting up any defense.

Chulance: Izoru, now!
Troy: You up for this man?
Izoru: I can manage it.

Jet looks a bit concerned now as he struggles to look in Izoru's direction.

Izoru: Your not escaping this time. Tsukuyomi.

Jet has no choice and is forced to look into Izoru's left eye. Jet attempts fighting the powerful illusion technique, but to no avail as he is quick to drop to his knees. Time seems to slow to nearly a stop as we view inside Jet's mind, trapped in a illusion we see Jet trapped in this bright ball of light, where he is cut and stabbed repeatedly by various attacks. Appearing through the brightness a shadowy figure soon arrives in front of Jet.

Dark Spirit: Is this it Jet? Are you going to be done in by a dream, by something that isn't even real? Clearly your not who I thought you where. Now proof your worthy of this power, or die. I do not like weaklings.
Jet: I... am not... weak!
Dark Spirit: Then show me.

After a few seconds we begin to see darkness flow though the light and into Jet's body. The Dark Spirit snickers. Outside a similar effect is happening as Jet's body is absorbing the darkness around it. To Izoru's surprise, Jet begins to struggle and push himself back up.

Chulance: He's fighting a illusion and a painful physical attack all at once... how can he resist such punishment unless... Izoru, it's the orb, we have to get it. When we do Jet will be done for.

Before Chulance could make his move, there is a load yell from Jet and both Chulance and Izoru find themselves being pushed back and sliced at the same time. He then forms a darkness sphere and sends in in the direction he blasted Katy and Sly. Soon after the electric rain stops, and slowly Jet struggles fully up right.

Jet: You guys... almost had me there.

Just as Jet say's these words, a streak of light passes straight through Jet's chest. Shocked from both surprise and pain, Jet looks down to see a hole clean through his body. Julie comes in from the side, driving her energy blade through Jet's stomach.

Julie: Why won't you ever die!?

Chulance arrives by Jet, grabbing his orb. Both then jump away and Jet is then struck by a barrage of tiny light blast, almost like machine gun fire.

Jay: Time to end this.

Jay quickly creates another ball of light in his hand, he then places his hand above his head, hand spread open and his palm flat. The ball of light quickly stretches and forms into a wide flat disc.

Jay: Here!!

Just as Jay is about to launch the attack, he is driven to the ground. Behind him stands three figures, but long black capes and hoods cover there appearance.

??? 1: Hmhm, I knew you guys could pull it off, thank you.
Julie: That voice... Kimarous?
Kimarous: Yes. Though I must say, you guys almost killed the telepath, still, we got to her before it was to late.

The figure to Kimarous right then begins walking towards Jet, this figure is only slightly taller then Kimarous himself.

Kimarous: We'll be taking Jet with us now.
Jay: Like... hell you are.

We see Jay beginning to stand back up.

Jay: Jet's not going anywhere, this guy is dangerous and it's time we bring him down.
Kimarous: I'm sorry you feel that way, but this is not a debate, we're taking Jet.

The cloaked figure gets to Jet and reaches down to get him, until Chulance steps in grabbing the figures wist. A women voice then speaks up.

Cloaked women: You best let me go.
Chulance: Sorry miss, can't do that.

The cloaked women uses her free hand to palm strike Chulance in the chest, quickly after Chulance is struck with a sharp pain and he starts having trouble to breath properly. The women then grabs Jet.

Cloaked Women: Alright, get me out of here.

Upon saying that, the women and Jet disappear.

Jay: Damnit, where did they go?
Kimarous: I am sorry for using your group for my own needs, however I suggest you simply... let it go from here. Bye.

On that note both Kimarous and the tall cloaked figure standing to his left both vanish as well.

Kiya: Damn... what the hell was that all about?
Julie: I don't know, but they seem to have taken Sandra along with Jet, at least according to Kimarous. They must be collecting super powers.
Tanya: And we just gave them two.
Jay: Strange though, why didn't they take the orbs? After all, if there after power?
Raz: I don't know. Maybe they can't use the orbs?
Jay: Possibly.

Tanya walks over to Chulance to help him, only to find he has already recovered on his own.

Tanya: Oh, your better?
Chulance: Yeah, I think the others need help more.
Julie: Where's Sly and Katy?
Chulance: Some long distance down that way. *points out direction*
Julie: Want to come and... actually... Jay you come with me to find them. Tanya, he's all yours.
Chulance: *grin*
Tanya: Oh come on, what'd I do to get stuck with him?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Chapter 95.

We start off with Julie and Jay, Jay has his palm held open and a ball of light created. This brightens up the area they are walking in. After searching around some they come to the ruble of a collapsed building.

Julie: This is the direction Chulance gave us... you don't think their in that mess do you?
Jay: If they are, we don't have much time.
Julie: If any. I can see someone like Yamairo, Kiya or Metallic surviving this. Even myself or Cloyd, granted we put up a barrier.
Jay: But can't Katy take a complete water form?
Julie: She can, the orbs don't. If they got separated... And what about Sly?
Jay: Hmm, I see your point. We can't waste any time then, we need to find them quickly.

Looking deep under the ruble, we see a small space where both Katy and Sly are seen, almost like a miniature room with no door or windows. Both have torn clothing, Sly however suffers from various bruises and cuts. Katy's in better shape, but still cut and bleeding in places. Sly holds a ball of electricity in his hand, this lights up the space they are in. We see that the wall behind, to the left, and under Sly are all made from rocks, dirt, soil and concrete chunks. The rest of the walls are made from cracked slabs of concrete and larger rocks as well as more dirt. The roof appears to be just one large slab of concrete, cracked in half right at the middle, we see vines running along to support it. Despite this, the cracked roof is still slowly sinking, grains of sand and soil fall through the crack energy time the slab falls a few center-meters.

Sly: *watching the slowly dropping roof over them* How long do we have?
Katy: Not long.
Sly: Can't you like, blast us out of here?
Katy: A few problems with that, first, if I fail to blast all the way to the surface, this all collapses and we die. Second, even if I do get to the surface, stuff will likely fall in on us and we still die.
Sly: So.. we're... screwed?
Katy: Basically yes.
Sly: So why?
Katy: Huh, why what?
Sly: I assume you could of avoided getting into this whole mess in the first place, so yeah, why are you here?
Katy: To make sure you don't die.
Sly: What's this, you care about us now?
Katy: Hmp. *smirk* We still have to finish our match. Last time we was interrupted by Jet and I was killed by Mike. You die now, I lose my chance to finally kick your ass.
Sly: *smiles* Hey, any time your ready.

With the others we see Tanya just finishing up with Cloyd.

Tanya: That should do it.
Cloyd: Thanks. Don't forget about Izoru.
Tanya: Don't worry, I got it covered.
Cloyd: Where's Julie, Jay, and Chulance?
Tanya: Julie and Jay went in search of Sly and Katy, I guess Chulance followed them?

Checking back we see Chulance catching up to Julie and Jay.

Chulance: What's going on?
Jay: We think they might be trapped in the ruble.
Chulance: It's still dark... and I did copy Jet's powers... maybe I can raise this mess off them.

Still trapped, the ruble above Katy and Sly starts to fall in more as the thick concrete slab breaks further.

Sly: Well, looks like we got to go for it. Either that or we get crushed.
Katy: *sigh* Your right. It's useless though to create a blast that's going to have a outward explosive kind of force. There is far to much material here to move. We need to focus the attack, create a sort of drill to say. Hopefully everything won't just fall on us...
Sly: Right. Huh, just me or is this becoming a thing with us combining our powers.
Katy: It's only what, the second time.

With both at opposite sides of the space they are in, they hold their arms out forward towards one another. In the middle between the two, electrical sparks are the first thing to be seen, crackling and moving in a circular motion. As the moisture from the atmosphere and from the ground is pulled together, the water sphere is the next to form. The water attack increases in size, and as the attack is charged, electricity is mere inches away from both Sly and Katy as it crackles.

Katy: Alright, here we go.

Outside, Chulance has began to focus on using the powers he copied from Jet. As the top layer of ruble starts to lift, Katy and Sly's attack suddenly blast through the rest of the ruble, shooting straight up into the sky. As Katy was worried about, the already failing area they was in had started to collapse due to the now weakened roof above them. chulance however is quickly able to prevent this. Julie steps up, looking down the tunnel like hole Sly and Katy had made.

Julie: Yo!

Julie's voice echo's a bit as it reaches the two. Afterward she see's some electrical sparks and smiles.

Julie: Having fun down there guys. Smile

Katy and Sly give a quick look towards one another.

Sly: Get us out of here please...
Julie: Sure thing, wait right there.
Katy: Well where are we gonna go?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Chapter 96.

We start our chapter with a time skip to the following morning. Finding a hotel, we see the group are in various rooms, sleeping peacefully after there long night before. Overlooking one room however, we see the blankets of the beds thrown back, and two people are missing. Switching scenes we see Katy and Sly walking through the dark Alpine Forest. Upon reaching the center clearing some while later, both Katy and Sly has to cover their eyes until they can adjust to the sudden brightness of the sun shining above them. Afterwords they look towards one another, looking with excited yet confident smirks.

Sly: Here we are.
Katy: You ready for this?
Sly: I should be asking you that very same question.

Both walk out into the open, away from the tree line. They take standing positions across from one another before falling into more battle ready stances. Sly's body does as it usually does in combat situations, with sparks becoming visible as they crackle around Sly like a super saiyan two. Katy holds her her left arm back by her waist as a water orb quickly forms. There is then a short stand off between the two before both make a sudden mad dash towards one another at the same time. Quickly creating a electrical orb in his right hand, both Katy and Sly through their attacks forwards just as they meet. As the two attacks struggle against one another, electricity starts to fill the air, like lightning crackling through the sky. At the same time we see Katy's attack absorbing water molecules to grow more powerful. With a roar both struggle to push their attacks forward. The increased pressure on the attacks soon causes them to erupt as water filled with electricity shoots high into the sky.

Katy: *smirk* Not bad.

A light mist starts to fall upon Sly and Katy as electricity crackles higher in the air like some kind of severe lightning storm.

Sly: Not bad yourself, but I've witnessed you using stronger attacks.
Katy: Hmm, you want more power hey? Alright.

Katy takes on a Sub Zero type stance ( http://www.psu.com/media/articles/sub-zero_render.jpg ) as water forms together in a swirling blue orb between the palms of her hands. Sly takes a more Kamehameha stance ( http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5557/556648-goku_powering_up_kamehameha.jpg_super.jpg ), electricity sparks between the palms of his hands a few times before getting concentrated into a ball.

Katy: Heh, here it comes!!
Sly: You better be, ready!!

Both launch the attacks at the same time, Katy's giving her a fair kickback causing her to almost loose balance. Sly's leaves a long trail of electricity as it speed through the sky. Upon contact another blast is triggered, this one even more powerful then the last. The same as last time, the excess electricity crackles through the sky the same as chain lightning as the excess water sprinkles down over the two fighters. Not wasting any time Katy and Sly charges towards one another, both throwing their clenched fists forward. Their punches meet in the center, causing both to grin towards one another as they clearly appear to be having fun.

Back at the hotel, huddled up in her nice warm bed and blanket, Tanya seems to be sleeping peacefully. She soon however awakens to a knock on the door.

Tanya: Hello?

Cloyd's voice then speaks from the other side of the door.

Cloyd: Just letting you know it's time to get up. Breakfast will soon be ready.
Tanya: Oh, alright. I'll be right out.

Tanya pulls the blanket off her and heads towards the bathroom area, she is still wearing her clothing from the night before. Around fifteen minutes later Tanya walks into the kitchen and sits at a table with the others. Kiya, Metallic and Anna then bring in the trays off food.

Tanya: Hmm, this city is completely abandoned right, so who cooked all this?

Cloyd smiles and points towards Metallic.

Tanya: You made all this? I would of never took you to be a chief type person.
Metallic: Well when your a loner and having to look after yourself, you tend to learn some real life skills. It starts with easy stuff to make, but after eating the same stuff for so long, you kinda start to figure out different meals. You know.
Tanya: I guess. So why live in the Alpine Woods then, why not make yourself a career with that skill?
Metallic: City life? No, people doing their same routine day in day out just to make money, which then they spend on fancy houses and apartments where all you have to do is push a button and everything just happens for you. If I had to pick that or picking the adrenaline filled life of having to fend for yourself, to fight for your survival. I pick the fighting.
Tanya: What about you Izoru, what will you do now?
Izoru: Don't know. Go back to doing what I do best I suppose.
Cloyd: Mercenary life?
Izoru: It's not a pretty job, but it pays well.

The food is passed out and the rest sit at the table.

Tanya: Where's Sly?
Julie: Now that you mention it, Katy's missing as well.

Tanya and Julie suddenly feel someone grabbing their ass, we would see that none other then Chulance is sitting between the two girls. Really irradiated by this, both girls quickly swing around punching Chulance square in the face at the exact same time. Chulance falls back off his seat from the strike and lands on the floor.

Julie: That man pisses me off sometimes.
Tanya: I hear ya.
Cloyd: Anyway, to answer your question girls, Sly and Katy are gone to...

We then switch scenes back to Katy and Sly. We see Katy moving to the side as a electrical current fly's past, narrowly missing her. She quickly tosses a water blast back at Sly, who jumps the attacks and sends more electricity at Katy. Katy again dodges, sending another water blast at Sly. This keeps up for a bit, both sides making their way closer to one another. When they get close, they enter some melee combat until they lock hands, from this point they both jump back and starts charging water and electrical blast again.

Katy: I'm not the one going down this time.
Sly: That is yet to be determined.

Holding their attacks in the palms of their hands, both rush in towards each other, with a load battle yell they both push their attacks forward upon reaching the center point. There is a slight delay, then a large amount of water shoots up into the sky, accompanied with electricity. At the base, it appears the attack is so massive that it had consumed both fighters as neither can be seen.

End Dark Overlord Saga.
Saga song: Pillar - Front Line. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlcBVVdxByY&feature=PlayList&p=1E36EC09F360A75C&index=0
Special Thanks!!
- Sly.
- Raz.
- Lol1991.
- Chulance.
- Godzilla.
- Agent Lang.

Thanks not only for providing characters, but also reading and supporting the story up to this point. I hope you continue to enjoy the story just as much, if not more in the future. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Chapter 97.

Start Mutant Survival Saga.

Eradication Arc.

Katy: I'm not the one going down this time.
Sly: That is yet to be determined.

Holding their attacks in the palms of their hands, both Katy and Sly rush in towards each other, with a load battle yell they both push their awaiting attacks forward upon reaching the center point. There is a slight delay, then a large amount of water shoots up into the sky, accompanied with electricity. At the base, it appears the attack is so massive that it had consumed both fighters as neither can be seen. Shortly after though, electricity starts to crackle around the full funnel of water, seconds after this Katy is seen flying out from the attack with Sly in hot pursuit. Electricity crackles around her body as she was launched through the air. Making a impact on the ground, Katy recovers herself and uses her momentum to flip up to her feet. Just as she does this Sly arrives planting his knee in Katy's stomach, as she bends forward she suddenly receives a strong kick to the face, knocking her to the ground.

Sly: Nice trick for dealing with electricity, though I think I found myself a way around it. Smile
Katy: You better be sure before you get confident.

Katy stands back up again, getting ready to attack. She then throws a quick yet weak water orb at Sly. Sly readies himself and spin kicks through the attack to break it apart. Just as he finishes his spin though, he is elbowed in the face by Katy who had followed up behind the attack. Katy then sweeps Sly from his feet and blast him with a quick water blast as he falls, sending Sly tumbling across the ground. Sly rolls to a stop and looks back to see a large water blast heading towards him. Charging his body with electricity, Sly springs off his feet, jumping high into the sky as Katy's attack passed under him. As soon as Sly touches ground again, he springs forward and approaches towards Katy quickly. Katy notices him coming, but has just enough time to block the initial blow. Not letting any energy go to waste, Sly puts a spring in his step, using his forward momentum to flip over Katy. As soon as Sly's feet touches ground he springs back up, delivering a powerful knee strike to Katy's spin. Katy bends back from the strike stunned, Sly uses this moment to trip Katy, grabbing her ankle as she fell. With a tight grip, the sparks around Sly's body begins to crackle more intensely, his muscles tightens and he begins to spin Katy around. Steadily picking up speed, Sly releases Katy when he reaches his maximum speed, throwing Katy skyward at about a forty five degree angle.

Sly: Electric Twin Cannon!!

Sly bring both hands back by his side, making them into fist. We see electricity gather around his fists to the point there is so much electricity we can no longer see Sly's fist. Instead of firing towards Katy though, Sly fires straight up into the sky.

Sly: Lightning Strike!!

The raising current of electricity stops at a certain point, forming into a ball in the sky. From this electric ball a strong and fast bolt of electricity, looking like a lightning bolt is then fired down upon Katy. In a flash, Katy is slammed straight to the ground while being zapped by powerful electricity. The attack is to powerful for Katy to handle as she can be heard crying out from the pain of the attack. Back with Sly, we see the electricity now crackles normally around Sly's body as he has now relaxed himself.

Sly: Good effort Katy, but it looks like I win this one.

Sly then starts to walk over to the area where Katy was struck down. When he gets there, he finds Katy amazingly still conscious, however it's quite obvious the attack has taken a large toll on her. He clothing is fried and torn apart, and from each tear of he clothing we see a cut that is bleeding or burns. Katy appears to be in quite a lot of pain as she lay on the ground.

Sly: Hey, what do you say we call it a day huh?

Sly offers his hand to Katy. Laying on her back, Katy rolls herself over while she struggles to push herself up. She coughs a bit while doing so.

Katy: N-no, this isn't over yet...
Sly: That was a serious strike you just took. There is no need to continue and over exert your body like this. You'll only do more harm then good. Lets head back, rest and then fight again another day, what do you say? Smile
Katy: I-I can't. I can't accept a lose without pushing myself as far as I can possibly go. You'd... get no second chances in a real combat situation.
Sly: Your sure you want to continue this?
Katy: I am.

Sly stands up and backs a few steps away, he waits as Katy climbs back to her feet with great difficulty. Sly then drops into a fighting stance much like Piccolo's ( http://www.capcorphq.com/images/Piccolo-stance.gif ) and electricity begins to crackle around his body once more. Katy on the other hand doesn't take any real stance, merely focusing more on keeping he aching body upright.

Sly: Well, the girl has determination.
Katy: Damnit, that was such a stupid mistake. I really underestimated how strong Sly has become since our last match. I expected him to be a lot stronger, but not by this much... Worse again... that attack really did a number on me. Still, I'm not about to give up just yet.

Both stand across from one another, neither making a move, as if waiting for some kind of signal to begin.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:16 am

Chapter 98.

Katy: Damnit, that was such a stupid mistake. I really underestimated how strong Sly has become since our last match. I expected him to be a lot stronger, but not by this much... Worse again... that attack really did a number on me. Still, I'm not about to give up just yet.

Both stand across from one another, neither making a move, as if waiting for some kind of signal to begin. After a few seconds Sly is the one to start things off as he runs in towards Katy. Approaching at a more natural pace this time around, Katy has enough time to put up a defense against a incoming high kick. However as Katy holds Sly's kick, Sly twist his body and uses his free leg to kick Katy in the face. As Katy stumbles back from the strike, Sly quickly lands on his feet and rushes in punching Katy in the stomach. As Katy doubles over in pain, she has no way to react to Sly's elbow to the back, which ends up knocking her to the ground.

Sly: I know your body is soar and fragile after taking that previous attack.
Katy: I... I don't care... we finishing this...
Sly: Fine then, this will probably hurt a lot... sorry in advance...
Katy: Heh... if you want to finish this match... just do it already.

Sly steps back a couple of steps and hold his hands up with his palms facing towards one another. As Katy picks herself back up, she watches the electricity sparking between Sly's hands, it isn't long till Sly forms a ball of electricity.

Sly: This isn't the strongest of attacks, but another powerful attack would more then likely kill you.

Katy stands in a weak stance as Sly's attack is just about ready to fire.

Katy: Alright then, here we go, all or nothing.

Sly then takes note of Katy preparing a familiar attack he has seen times before. With her hand clapped together in front of her, Sly watches as she pulls her palms apart to the point where only her finger tips remain touching one another (think of a Tri Bream ( http://dbzs.jp/meteor/img/chara/01/ten_shinhan.jpg ), only she holds her fingers more straighter, forming a more triangle shape) After a few seconds, as Katy starts to gather moisture from the atmosphere, forming a swirling white ball of mist between her palms, Sly starts to get a strange feeling from his body.

Sly: What the... this is new... it almost feelings like my body is, damnit that's it, she's not pulling water from just the atmosphere this time... she's pulling it from everything. Me, probably the plant life around... Grr, I know what your doing, Electro Shock Cannon!!

Katy pushes her arms forward as the white misty ball turns blue.

Katy: Water Jet Cannon!!

Katy unleashes a massive torrent of water, completely consuming and over taking Sly's much smaller attack, which had failed to reach Katy before she could fire. Going into slow motion, we see Sly a bit shocked at first, he quickly focuses though as his body charges with electricity. Sly then quickly moves to the side of the attack, narrowly avoiding the attack. Exiting slow motion, the massive attack passes Sly like a train. A blast of wind can be felt as it passed, pushing air out of it's way. (Same effect as if you was walking down along the side of a highway and a Big Rig (Transport Truck) passed by at high speed). Sly looked on, sweat drops can be seen on his forehead as he looks at the attack travel on, plowing a path though the forest in it's way.

Sly: Damnit Katy! Man, if that thing was to strike... I barely got out of the way in time. The more this continues, the more dangerous this fight will become.
Katy: C-crap... I missed him.
Sly: This ends now!

The sparks crackling around Sly intensifies once again, Sly then springs forward, rapidly approaching Katy he delivers a strong right hook to her face, the force of the impact is enough to send her flying back as electrical sparks can still be seen crackling around the side of her face where Sly was hit. Catching up to Katy, Sly grabs her ankle and much like before, he spins her around before releasing her into the air. Unlike last time though, Sly has now thrown Katy more upward inside of on a angle. As Katy reaches the height of her flight, Sly uses a electrically charged jump to jump up by her.

Sly: Electric Fist Slam!!

Only kind of aware what's going on, with Sly initial punch almost knocking her out. Katy is defenseless as Sly forcefully plants a electrically charged fist into Katy's stomach. Sly continues the strike, pushing Katy all the way down till she hits the ground. When she hits the ground, Sly fist is driven deeper into Katy's stomach, her eyes widen from the shock as her pupils shrink from the pain and she coughs up some blood. Electricity crackle from Sly's fist, soon after electricity fills the sky in a funnel like shape, like a electric tornado. After the electricity subsides, we look back in to see Sly standing up straight. At his feet lay a unconscious, beaten and bleeding Katy.

Sly: Looks like I was right in the end after all. Your victory will just have to wait for another day it would seem. Great fight though, you did well Katy.

As Sly kneels down to pick Katy up, he looks in surprise when Tanya's voice calls his name. What he see's is Tanya and and Raz walking towards him.

Sly: Raz? Tanya? How'd you guys know we was here?
Tanya: *cheerful smile* My brother told us. He thought you guys might need some help, and with Raz being the fastest guy around, we was able to cover a lot of ground surprisingly fast.
Raz: Yeah, though giving you a piggy back ride all the way here while moving at super speed at the same time, it's a lot more tiring then then just coming here myself.
Tanya: Yeah, but I had to come encase someone was hurt. So. Smile
Raz: Your not getting a free ride back though. Like Sly and Katy, your walking.
Tanya: Aww, come on, pleeease. Razz
Raz: Laughing Nah un.
Sly: Um guys, Katy could use your help Tanya.
Tanya: Oh, right, I'll get to it right away.

Tanya kneels down by Katy, holding the palms of her hands over Katy's body, she focuses as a white light appears to surround Katy's entire body.

Raz: Looks like you guys really let lose out here.
Sly: That's for sure.
Raz: Who made the highway? (referring to the path Katy's Jet Cannon cut through the forest.)
Sly: That would be Katy.
Raz: Damn... what the hell kind of attack did she use to do that?
Sly: One god damn dangerous attack, that's for sure. And probably the strongest attack she has.
Raz: Glad you wasn't on the receiving end of that.
Sly: I was. But I managed to dodge just in time. If I moved so mush as a millisecond slower, it would of struck.
Raz: That's crazy... what was she trying to do, kill you? That's likely what would of happened.
Sly: Don't know, but I doubt it. I think it was just a last ditch attack, you know, her ace in the hole kind of thing. Still, after that attack, I decided to end the match.
Raz: Smart move.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:29 am

Chapter 99.

We begin back with Katy and Tanya, we can see Katy's injuries close, when then do Katy begins to wake up and the glow around her stops.

Katy: Arg... damn, that hurt. (referring to Sly's attack) I lost didn't I?

Tanya gives Katy a nod.

Katy: Damnit.

Not showing so much a expression of anger, Katy instead seems more disappointed with herself.

Sly: Hey, don't sweat it. You did well.
Katy: Huh?

Katy looks up to see Sly, with a smile he again offers his hand to help Katy up. After a quick second she accept and Sly's helps her up.

Sly: Though I must say, you almost over did it with that last attack of yours.
Katy: Yeah... um... sorry I guess...
Sly: Smile Wow, didn't expect somewhat of a apology.
Katy: Well, thinking about it, you are right. I realize what wound of happened if that attack connected... so... yeah...
Sly: Well, all is said and done, no use worrying over it now. We should head back.
Tanya: Yeah. We need to advantage of the empty city while we can. Get cleaned up, stacked on supplies, find some new clothing and the such.
Katy: Hmm, I agree. Get out of these bloody, ragged clothing.
Tanya: I still got on my clothing from the other night...
Katy: Not hard to tell.
Tanya: Like your looking any better. Razz
Katy: *smirk* True.
Raz: What do you suppose happened to all the people that did live there?
Katy: They either ran for their lives or Jet killed them.

Later that day the four return to the group. When they get back, they find themselves down three members.

Tanya: Hey um, where did Metallic, Izoru and Anna go?
Cloyd: They've left. Metallic is headed back towards Alpine. You guys didn't pass him?
Sly: No.
Cloyd: Huh, must have taken a different route. Anyway, Izoru has also left, not going to any particular location that I know of. And Anna has left in the same direction.
Tanya: They don't care Sandra is missing?
Cloyd: Izoru and Metallic was merely employed by Kimarous for the mission, same as Sandra. They may of known about her, but they have no ties to her. There is no reason why they would risk their life for her.
Sly: True, friendship isn't exactly a high priority for those guys.

We now switch scenes to a Jungle like area, in this Jungle stands a large volcano. Zooming in deep in under the volcano, we check in to see a prison cell. Only one short hallway leads to this prison cell, this short hall has a large door at the end. Inside the cell, huddled back in the corner we can see none other then Sandra. Remaining huddled up in the corner of her cell, Sandra suddenly looks with both shock and fright as the large door at the end of the hall starts to open.

Sandra: No... no, not again...

What she see's are three men heading towards her. These men, for the most part are dressed in all black, much like a SWAT member. However they seem to be wearing some custom helmet, much the same as Magneto would wear in X-Men ( http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/magneto.jpg ). Sandra immediately stands up, her back pressed against the wall of the cell as she has nowhere to go. As the men reach the cell, a voice is heard throughout the area.

Voice: Begin test of drug 11-A on Subject B-1.

The leading man of the three person team gives a nod and unlocks the cell. All three men quickly rush in the cell, Sandra in a panic attempts to defend herself but is quickly subdued, forced to the floor, and restrained by one of the men.

Restraining Man: Your nothing when your telepathic powers are useless, huh. Your no different then any normal person. *grin*
Sandra: Please... I'm begging, please not again... why are you doing this?

Sandra looks over to see another one of the men preparing a needle with a blue serum in it.

Restraining Man: Simply put, we're trying to create a drug to reverse the effects of your kinds mutation. After the whole ordeal with Mike and his mutant gang, the government is taking no more changes. To develop the drug, we're testing it on high class mutants such as yourself and your friend Jet. If it works on mutants of your level, it will work on most, if not all of you.
Sandra: But, some of these drugs you make could kill us.
Restraining Man: Trial and error. Lose a few, save the world.
Needle Man: Alright, it's ready, make sure you hold her tight.
Restraining Man: I've got her, don't worry.

Sandra looks, a clear frightened look seen on her face. She watches as the man with the needle starts to approach her, she tries to struggle her way free but can't over power the man holding her down. The needle man then kneels down by her, putting the needle in her left arm and injecting the serum. The needle man then stands and steps back, the restraining man does the same. They watch as Sandra curls up on the floor, shivering as if extremely cold. Then as if hit with a sudden, severe sickness, Sandra pukes up all over the floor as she holds her stomach, crying from the pain she is in.

Needle Man: Drug 11-A is a failure. Causes rapid sick accompanied with great pain. Alright, lets get out of here. If she survives the night, we'll move on to Drug 11-B.

The three men leave, the third one locking the cell down behind him. They leave, showing no remorse towards Sandra, who is left suffering in her cell.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Chapter 100

After a time skip, it's now later in the afternoon when we check back in with our heroes. Everybody has since gotten themselves cleaned up, and are all sat around a large table, except for Cloyd and Tanya. Looking in on the two, we see them walking along the streets of the city.

Cloyd: So where do we go from here. We have no idea where Jet is, no idea where Kimarous is, no idea why he even took Jet with him in the first place.
Tanya: I say we finish collecting the orbs. If what they said is true, we can return things back to normal.
Cloyd: Or make things better then normal. But how can we even be sure what Kimarous told us was true?
Tanya: It was, I know it. We already have space, dark, elemental and life. We only need three more.
Cloyd: Those three could be anywhere though.
Tanya: True, and no doubt it'll be dangerous to get to them. However, together we can overcome anything, right. Smile
Cloyd: That is correct. I guess we'll rest here tonight, then move out again tomorrow.

Cloyd and Tanya continue there walk. Meanwhile we switch back to the government lab, we follow a man in his forty's as he walks through the halls, accompanied by a armed SWAT soldier. This man stands at just under six feet, wears a professional black suit and black shoes. Short black hair with a black mustache, he enters a lab like area. There we see people all dressed in white protective clothing, going around doing various things. He soon approaches a man working with a plasma drill. He appears to be attempting to cut something. The man stops the drill as the suited man approaches him. We now get to see the object that was trying to be cut, it was none other then a orb. This orb shows various images, some of city's with everything frozen in place, as if time had stopped. Others showing the same time effect, except these are now images from space, showing planets at a dead stand still.

Lab Worker: Mr. President.
President: Have you made any progress?
Lab Worker: No. This thing seems to be invincible. Even our strongest plasma cutters can't so much as touch the surface of this object.
President: These things are surely made of no Earthly materials. If we could find out exactly what material this is however, and where to get it.
Lab Worker: We'd be able to build near invincible armor, and weapons for soldiers. Never again will a building fall due to Earthquakes, hell, this material could quite very well survive lava. I bet I could go to the surface, drop it in the volcano, and it will be completely unharmed.
...: Didn't I tell you? Why won't you believe me. *sigh*

The president turns around to see the person speaking.

President: Kimarous, I didn't call for you.
Kimarous: Your doing all this testing to reverse the mutation that had taken place in the world. Why not simply collect the other six orbs such as this one. After all, you've determined it's made of other worldly materials, is it so much of a stretch for them to have other worldly powers?
President: You've told me the story already. I simply don't believe that seven balls contain magical powers.
Kimarous: If you do manage to somehow reverse the effects of what's happening to your race, how do you expect to get the drug to everybody. And what about those who don't want your "cure". You can't possibly get everybody your way, you can with my way however.
President: And risk lives and resources to get these orbs.
Kimarous: You has a team of three mutants on your payroll, do you not? So what have you got to lose.
SWAT soldier: If you don't mind me saying so sir... if these things are as powerful as Kimarous claims, you could kill two birds with one stone. Use the orbs to get this invincible material, once we have that, we can over power the ability users and force the drug upon them. Maybe you should consider it sir.
President: Very well, I shall give it some consideration.

The president turns to leave the room, Kimarous then turns to the soldier.

Kimarous: He won't consider it will he?
SWAT soldier: Unlikely.
Kimarous: I thought as much.

Deep within the underground complex, we see three people. The first, the women that attacked Chulance in the retrieval of Jet ( https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/13/49/57/08/vampir10.jpg ). The second figure from before, the tall cloaked man ( http://www.rabbitpoets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/fma20091-thumb.jpg ). Then there is a third person with the two ( http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/danielhenney-20080220-popseoul.jpg )

Women: So how long do we keep this up? I so want to kill these guys already.
Second Guy: Until they get the drug made. Once they do, we take it. By the time we're done, we'll have a world free of authority. And with the finished drug, nobody would be able to fuck with us. So just stay calm and wait Kathy.
Kathy: Fine. Waiting is just so damn boring Shin, I want to start the mayhem. Twisted Evil
Shin: That time is coming soon enough.

The tall guy is seen striking various poses as he trains.

Tall man: Don't we have others coming to join us?
Shin: Why yes Arnold, we do as fact. All the better for more pawn-age of these weak fools.
Arnold: By the way Shin, what are we going to do with the telepath and that other dude?
Shin: Good point. They are to dangerous to keep around, so seeing we have all the means to do so here, we kill them.
Kathy: And Kimarous?

Shin drags his thumb across his throat in a "kill him" gesture.

Kathy: Hehe Twisted Evil Fully understood.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next