Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.)

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:38 am

Chapter 101.

It's the following morning when we check back in with the group. Having been told the plan, they are ready to move out. Tanya seems to be in a rather joyful mood, and Julie approaches her.

Julie: You look rather happy.
Tanya: I am, I'm looking forward to this to be honest with you.
Julie: Why is that?
Tanya: Well, we're going on a adventure trip. We're not hiding from Jet, we're being hunted by Mike or anyone else. It's like we're taking a road trip. Smile
Julie: Huh, I hadn't looked at it like that. Good point Tanya. This may be some fun. Smile
Chulance: Yes, this should be very fun indeed.

Chulance is seen rubbing his hand over Julies body.

Julie: Will you knock it off!!!

We soon see Chulance blasted into the wall of a near building.

Julie: I really hate that man.
Tanya: And why do he only pick on us... why not Katy or Kiya...

Katy looks towards the two.

Katy: He tries that on me, he won't have a change to try it a second time. I'll take his head off with a water blast.
Sly: Katy!!
Katy: Just giving fair warning.
Sly: We're not here to kill one another.
Katy: I understand that, but for Chulance, I'll make a exception.
Tanya: ...I guess that's why he don't go after Katy. Once he go's into his little dream world, whamo!.
Katy: Exactly.
Tanya: What about Kiya...
Kiya: Unless he wants a world of hurt, he'd keep his distance. I wouldn't kill him, but by the time I'm finished, he'd be wishing I would.
Katy: You two are to soft hearted, especially you Tanya. That's why he targets you two all the time.

Meanwhile, Sandra is sat on a bench in her prison cell. As the large door at the end of the hall leading to Sandra's cell begins to open, Sandra glances down with a serious glare. Once again the three men approach the cell, each wearing the same helmets as before.

SWAT 1: What's this now, your not afraid this time?
Sandra: Screw off.
SWAT 2: Haha, maybe she's finally excepted the realization that this is her life from now on, the human test rat.

The first man starts opening the door as the third man takes out the needle. Sandra stands up, and just as her cell unlocks, she runs forward ramming the door. The door swings back from the ram, bashing into SWAT 1 face and knocking him back. SWAT 2 and 3 quickly proceeded in the cell, while SWAT 1 fell back, losing his helmet after falling on the floor. Inside the cell, SWAT 2 has Sandra pinned back to the wall as SWAT 3 prepares the needle, this one with a red serum.

SWAT 3: Administering test of Drug 11-B.

As SWAT 3 is about to put the needle into Sandra's arm, SWAT 1 (who has lost his helmet) grabs SWAT 3 arm, he then turns SWAT 3 around and punches him directly in the face, knocking SWAT 3 to the floor.

SWAT 3: What the fuck!?
SWAT 2: O.o, it's her!

SWAT 1 quickly grabs SWAT 2 helmet, pulling it off and throwing it aside. Sandra grins as SWAT 2 lets her go, and steps back.

Sandra: Good.
SWAT 3: Grr, damn you!
Sandra: That's right, your still wearing that annoying helmet that blocks telepathic powers, we'll have to fix that.

SWAT 1 and 2 quickly overpower SWAT 3, removing his helmet.

Sandra: *grin* Now, lets get out of here.

Sandra is the first to exit the cell, she starts walking down the hall with the three SWAT members following behind her. About half way down the hall, two powerful electric currents (one from left wall, one from right wall) are fired at Sandra, striking her. Sandra can do nothing but scream out in pain from the power currents, and after a few seconds she drops to her knees before falling to the floor unconscious. With Sandra out, the three SWAT members are released from her telepathic control over them. A voice is soon heard through the room.

Voice: Return her to her cell, retrieve your gear and give her the drug.

The three does as they are told, retrieving their helmets and returning Sandra to her cell. SWAT 3 gives her the drug while she's still out, then leaves the cell. SWAT 1 locks up and the three leave the area.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.)

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Chapter 102.

It's now hours later in the day, checking back with Sandra, we see her lying on the floor of her cell. After a few seconds, she starts to come around in a daze. Watching on a camera screen from a different room, we see one of the lab works gain a smile as he watches Sandra.

Lab Worker: Guys, I think this is it, 11-B might be the one. Get the test test ready.

The lab worker watches with excitement. In her cell, Sandra soon stands up to her feet.

Sandra: Damnit... what the hell was that... *flash back to the defensive system that stopped Sandra's escape* Great, so there are other measures in place besides the guards to keep me here. *sigh*

Sandra takes a step forward then suddenly stops, her body starts urging as Sandra drops to her hands and knees in pain, using one hand to cover her aching stomach.

Sandra: Ba-bastards.

With a similar effect as before, it isn't long until Sandra pukes up again as a side effect of the drug, only this time it is blood that splatters over the floor. Watching the event, the watchman smile turns to a frown, he pushes a button and speaks into a mic.

Lab Worker: Cancel the test team... drug 11-B is a failure.

Crawling to the bars of her cell, Sandra uses them for support and to help drag herself back to her feet. It's clearly visible she is still in intense pain.

Sandra: I've... got to get out... of here b-before these people... ends up killing me...

Meanwhile the group are seen walking through a wooded area, this area isn't no think forest like the Alpine, it's just a plain wooded area. Tanya, Katy, and Julie is up front. Cloyd, Sly, Raz and Chulance are together walking closely behind them. As Cloyd and Sly talk, Chulance is to a point where he is practically drooling at the mouth, steering at the three girls. Behind them are Clay, Yamairo and Morph who is followed by Kiya, and Troy.

Troy: You always seem to be around the guys more then the girls...

Kiya looks at him for a second before smiling.

Kiya: So, what's wrong with that?
Troy: Nothing, just wonder why?
Kiya: *shrug* Dunno. Razz
Troy: Why don't you run up and join them?
Kiya: ... nah I'm fine. Besides, back here the pervert doesn't pay any attention to me. Razz
Troy: So that's why you hang back here?
Kiya: Maaaaaybe. Wink

Up front.

Julie: So, you sure this is the right way?
Tanya: I am, I just know it's this way.
Julie: How far?
Tanya: No sweet clue.
Julie: What... if it's on the other side of the world somewhere?
Katy: Then we got a hell of a walk.
Julie: ... Great...

As they walk along, something catches Katy's eye, like a glimmer in the sky. Reacting quick, Katy blast Tanya forward (as she was out of reach) and Yanked Julie to a sudden stop, pulling her back.

Julie: What are you..?

In the empty space between Tanya and Katy/Julie, we see a thin, but long line of liquid land on the ground, eating away at the Earth and creating a thin fissure in the ground.

Julie: Tanya, you alright?
Tanya: *getting up* Yeah, I'm alright...
Julie: What was that?

The rest of the group has since come to a stop, wondering the same as Julie. Katy bends down, she generates a drop of water on her finger and drops it at the edge of the long thin fissure. As soon as the water touches the liquid, it vaporizes into steam.

Katy: Hmm, I can only guess this is some kind of acid. No one touch it, no matter what, got it.

The group nods in agreement. Katy begins to stand once again, when suddenly Raz snatches her, moving her out of the way of another line of this acid like liquid.

As the group looks around for whatever, or whoever is firing at them. A series of small pipes rise from the ground, raising no more then a mere inch out of the surface, these tiny pipes go unnoticed by our heroes. All at once, these pipes then release smoke into the air, within seconds a think smoke cloud is formed. The group cough as they struggle for oxygen while at the same time trying to find each other in the blinding smoke cloud. Viewing from outside, we see the smoke turn a green color, this green smoke last for only a few seconds before beginning to fade. As it does, we see the entire group knocked out on the ground. From a distance, a figure approaches. Coming into the light, we get to see him as he chuckles with a sinister laughter. (Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/chicken_monkies/reptile.gif )

...: Yesss, master will be very pleased, very pleased indeed hmhmhmhm.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:50 am

Chapter 103.

Time skip forward, it is now later in the day, the sun shines high in the sky. On a open grassy field we see Tanya alone, sleeping. She soon begins to wake, covering her eyes quickly from the bright sun.

Tanya: What the hell happened..?

Tanya's vision starts to clear and she looks around to see she is alone.

Tanya: Cloyd!.. Julie!.. Katy!.. Anybody!.. Where... are they..?

Tanya suddenly scream out in pain, falling to the ground as she clenches her left knee in pain. We see the cause of the pain to be a knife that had been stabbed into the back of Tanya's knee. After composing herself, Tanya grabs the knife, yanking it out and throwing it aside. She then proceeds to heal her injured knee. She then stands back up, looking around again.

Tanya: Where... did that come from... I didn't see anything, nothing at all..?

Tanya looks to where she threw the knife aside, the knife is no longer there, it's gone. Suddenly, as if struck by some invisible force, Tanya reels back in pain from a strike to the face. She then suddenly bends forward, stunned and coughing blood as she drops to her knees. We look to see her stomach bleeding heavily from what appears to be a stab wound. Tanya starts to heal the wound and as she stands, we see in the distance a knife being tossed in the air, except nobody appears to be tossing it. As soon as Tanya is to her feet, the knife is thrown towards her. In slow motion, we see Tanya turn her head, and is in shock as the knife is about to hit. In real time, the knife hits Tanya directly in the skull. However, the knife suddenly drops to the ground as the defeated Tanya clone explodes into a small poof of smoke and several clones of Tanya appear, all heading in different directions.

...: Hmhmm, looks like this hunt may be interesting after all.

Catching back up with Tanya, we see she is under the shadow of a large tree.

Tanya: To close. Hopefully the clones will keep him busy while I find the others.

Tanya then takes off, continuing in the direction she was headed. After about ten minutes, Tanya comes to a suddenly stop. We see the cause of this to be some type of wall, almost invisible, like very clean glass. You can only tell it's there due to the glare of the sun. Tanya takes a few steps back, glancing around she picks up a rock, throwing it at glass. The rock breaks and shatters without so much as scratching the surface of the glass.

Tanya: Great, I'm not breaking this stuff down... guess I should try to find a way around, or some kind of weakness or something.

Tanya starts moving along the length of the glass like wall, keeping a eye out for any weak points, cracks, anything she could possibly take advantage of. She continues on for several minutes, failing to find a weakness. She do however take note of the wall slightly curving, this suggest to her that she could be in some kind of massive dome. Suddenly Tanya drops forward, again coughing up more blood as she falls to the ground. Landing on her side, we see a long, thin katanna blade has been stabbed through Tanya's stomach, coming clean out of her back as it pierced completely through her body.

...: I figured I'd find you if I kept close to the outer barrier.

Tanya seems to pay no attention to the voice as she's on the ground, unable to heal herself as long as the blade is stuck through her body. Each time she attempts to move, the shape blade only cuts into her body more, causing her more pain and to cough up more blood.

...: It was fun while it lasted, but it seems this game has come to it's end.

Tanya struggles, finally able to look in the direction of the voice. Again, we see a knife being flipped around in the air by some invisible person. Tanya attempts once more to move, but finds herself unable to again due to the blade through her body. On that instant, the knife that had been being tossed in the air, is stabbed into Tanya's chest area. Tanya is now left gasping for air, slowly the gasp get smaller until after a few seconds, Tanya stops breathing.

...: And done.

The man now reveals himself as he approaches Tanya ( appearance ). He reaches down, pulling the blade from Tanya's body before removing the knife from her chest.

...: Kinda sad though, I was hoping this would of lasted a little longer.

With both weapons put away, the man kneels down by Tanya's body, apparently looking for something.

...: Ah, here it is.

The man reaches for the orb Tanya has. Before he can grab it, a bright white light engulfs the entire area. The man quickly raises his left arm to cover his eyes.

...: What... is this?

Looking through the light, we see Tanya's wounds closing over, her internal injuries heal up as well, and Tanya soon awakens with a gasp of air. She coughs again for a few seconds, coughing out blood that had flooded into her lungs from the attack on her moments ago. When the light fades, Tanya has sat up, the orb now in the palm of her hand. The man now uncovers his eyes, he see's Tanya completely healed, much to his surprise.

...: Hmm, I was sure I killed you.
Tanya: I guess it's not my time.
...: No matter, you won't survive the second time.
Tanya: *looking more serious* We'll see.

Both Tanya and the unnamed man stand to their feet once again. Tanya puts the orb away, and gets ready for battle.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Chapter 104.

We begin this chapter earlier, the area we look in on this time damp, cold, and dark cave. A powerful acid, like that used by the man who attacked our group before, drips from the room. These droplets burn and slightly eat away at the surface of the ground as they hit. Lying within this cave we see Katy. Katy begins to come around slowly with a moan, she then brings herself to her feet.

Katy: Damn, what was that, some sort of knock out gas?

Katy looks around, observing her surrounding area.

Katy: Where the hell am I?

Katy takes a step forward and a drop of acid drips on her shoulder, starting to eat away at Katy's clothing and skin immediately.

Katy: Ah fuck!

She quickly raises her hand to her shoulder, using a light blast of water to wash the acid away. Observing her shoulder where the drop hit, for the second it had contacted that spot, it had already caused a severe burn.

Katy: Shit. This stuff is powerful.

Katy suddenly glares back behind her, into the darkness of the cave. Something had catch her attention, by the time she looked though, whatever it was had already moved on.

Katy: I got a bad feeling about this place...

Deciding not to go after what she had seen, Katy continues, carefully, in the direction she was already headed. After a while she comes to a junction where several tunnels merge into one larger tunnel. This larger tunnel seems to be leaking worse then the smaller ones, the floor containing various potholes full of acid. Katy looks down the dangerous pathway and sighs.

Katy: All these small tunnels connect here, so I guess this is the way out.

Katy starts making her way down the tunnel. After several minutes she comes to the same type of barrier Tanya came to.

Katy: What the hell... *taps barrier* Is this... glass? No, the acid in these tunnels would of eaten away glass for long ago. Well, lets test this things strength.

Katy takes a few careful steps back, before taking on the stance to use the Water Jet Cannon, however she immediately stopping and turned around in surprise when someone grabbed the orb, yanking it away from her. Who she see's behind her is the green suited fighter from before. The fighter stands in front of Katy, tossing and catching the orb in his hand.

Green fighter: Thank you very much miss. Hmhmhm.

He then tosses the orb behind him, Katy looks with shock as the orb lands in one of the acid filled holes.

Green fighter: Now, you die.
Katy: Damn you... what's this all about?

Katy however gets no reply as she has to suddenly duck to avoid a punch from the green suited fighter. Katy quickly rushes in for a uppercut to his jaw, the green fighter moves to the side and strikes Katy with a stunning knee to the stomach. He then starts to repeatedly kick her until he kicks through her mid section. Not expecting Katy to be able to still take a partial water state without the orb, the green fighter is caught by surprise, giving Katy the chance to come in on the attack. The green fighter steps back while dodging all of Katy's punches. He then blocks a high kick from Katy and go's on the attack once more, punching into her stomach. His fist sinks into Katy's stomach as she has turned it to water. Katy shows a smirk, however this smirk fades soon, steam begins to rise from Katy's partial water body as the water is rapidly vaporized by a power acid the green fighter has injected into Katy.

Green fighter: If you had your complete water form, you'd be able to force the acid from your body. However, since you can't take that complete form without your precious orbs power, I have now forced acid all in though your blood stream. Your literally getting eaten away from the inside.

Katy returns to normal, falling to the ground in extreme pain as her insides are getting eaten away by the acid.

Katy: D-damn *coughs out blood*.

The green fighter then gives Katy a strong kick, Katy is sent sliding and tumbling across the ground near the acid pool where the orb was tossed.

Green fighter: How does it feel, to be so close to the power that can save your life, yet unable to reach it?
Katy: Says... who...
Green fighter: *raises eyebrow*

Katy takes her right arm, and dips it into the acid pool, to the green fighters surprise. Reaching deep into the hole, Katy scream out in pain as nearly her full arm is submersed in acid before she reaches the bottom. When she pulls her arm out, the skin all along her arm is heavily burned, it's now red in color. Her muscles seem inactive as her entire arm just hangs limp. Various parts of Katy's arm looks like the skin is about to melt off. In her lifeless, death gripped hand however, we see Katy had gotten the orb back. Katy immediately starts shifting into her water state, we see steam rise of Katy's entire body as the acid vaporizes water on contact while it flows to the ground.

Green fighter: So you managed to get your orb and rid your body of the acid. So what, the damage is done, your already dead.
Katy: Heh... funny thing is... so are you...

Katy takes on a familiar stance, as moisture and water starts getting pulled from the atmosphere.

Green fighter: What's this, your healed?
Katy: No... all my injuries still very well exist, they just don't effect me as much in this form. However, due to my injuries, my time to sustain this state is short. So this ends here.
Green fighter: Give me your best shot.
Katy: Bad choice.

Katy releases her water jet cannon attack, the Green fighter looks in shock as the massive attack fills the entire tunnel, leaving nowhere to escape to. The massive attack hits the green suited fighter, slamming him back against barrier. The force of the attack crushes the fighter against the barrier. As the attack pushes up against the barrier, we see it starting to crack. We switch scenes back to just after Tanya recovered from her opponents attack.

...: Hmm, I was sure I killed you.
Tanya: I guess it's not my time.
...: No matter, you won't survive the second time.
Tanya: *looking more serious* We'll see.

Both Tanya and the unnamed man stand to their feet once again. Tanya puts the orb away, and gets ready for battle. Before they start, they take notice of part of the barrier starting to crack and split.

...: What the..?

Soon Katy's attack breaks through the barrier. As the attack subsides, the green suited fighter is seen on the ground, dead. Every bone in his body broken. Shortly after, Katy makes her way into the area, back in her normal form, she appears to be struggling.

Tanya: Katy?
Katy: *smirk* One down...

Katy's injuries appear to catch up to her as she drops to one knee.

Katy: Don't... lose...

Katy soon blacks out and drops to the ground.

Tanya: Don't worry Katy, you'll be back on your feet in no time.
...: We'll see.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Chapter 105.

Tanya stands in front of her opponent, in the background we see Katy unconscious, and further away her opponent lays on the ground dead.

Tanya: Before we start, who are you, and why are you after us?
...: Since your about to die anyway, I suppose it makes no difference. I am Tonto, Korzan Tonto. And we are after those orbs of yours.
Tanya: The orbs...
Korzan: Such a rare and valuable item. Not to mention the rumors about them.
Tanya: Rumors...
Korzan: You thought your group was the only ones who knew about them?
Tanya: But why all this?
Korzan: It was a test, to see if the rumors where true. But for me, it's more just for the shear joy of it. Sure we could of just killed you and taken the orbs while you was knocked out, but where is the fun of that. You see, killing is a sport. The adrenaline from the hurt, the pride of killing a pray who can fight back. To kill without the hunt is no more then cowardliness, and our group has no place for cowards.
Tanya: So the group your part of captures innocent people, puts them in these simulated worlds, and then hunts them down to collect their valuables.
Korzan: That's how we do it.
Tanya: Well it stops today.
Korzan: Unlikely.

Tanya springs forward on the attack throwing a punch to Korzan's face. Korzan ducks out of the way, turning invisible as he does so. Tanya then quickly receives a slash along her ribs. As Tanya's blood splatters, Tanya finds herself falling to the ground after being tripped. As Tanya rolls and stands to her feet, a knife flies into Tanya's shoulder, disabling it. Before Tanya can compose herself, she is struck in the face, she is then struck in the stomach, stunning her. As Tanya bends forward, her head is suddenly whipped upward as if she had been hit by a uppercut, then a hard strike (like a kick) to the chest sends Tanya stumbling backwards into a near tree. Tanya begins to now recover herself, taking a step away from the tree. She reaches for the knife in her shoulder, but finds herself unable to reach it as Korzan had grabbed her arm and stopped her. Korzan then forces Tanya's free arm back against the tree, stabbing a second knife through her hand and into the tree truck, pinning it to the tree. Tanya scream out in pain to this. With one hand pinned to the tree, and her other arm immobile, Tanya has no way to defend herself as Korzan's katanna blade slashes her across the stomach.

Korzan: I thought fighting someone with a cloning ability would be fun.

Korzan becomes visible again as he stands in front of the injured and bleeding Tanya.

Korzan: Your powers are impressive, you can create a lot of clones on an instant. And you appear to have a good threshold for pain, suggesting you've had training. Hell, I wouldn't expect your technique to be half bad either. However, these elements mean nothing if you don't have the will to fight, to kill if need be. You have all the physical elements you need, but inside your still just a frightened little girl, looking for the help of others to overcome your goals.

Korzan holds his blade in his hand, gripping it firmly as he prepares for the finishing strike. Tanya is seen with her head hanging down, as if she'd given up hope and is just waiting for Korzan to strike.

Korzan: Well nobody is coming to help you this time.

Korzan raises his blade for the finishing attack, just as he is about to bring the blade down, he suddenly bends over as Tanya kicked him in the crotch. With wide eyes, Korzan drops to his knees holding his private parts in pain. Tanya then gives Korzan a strong kick to the face, knocking him over.

Tanya: Your absolutely right Korzan. Nobody is around to rescue me, in fact a life is depending on me.

Unable to move her dislocated arm, Tanya starts moving her pinned hand. As her hand slides along the knifes shape blade, it causes Tanya excruciating pain. Tanya pushes through despite this. When her hand reaches the handle of the knife it stops, and with a load scream Tanya makes her hand painfully push against the knife handle. This cause the knife (although still stuck through Tanya's hand) to get pulled from the tree.

Korzan has since begun to recover, as he stands to his feet, he looks with a shocked expression to see what Tanya has done.

Korzan: Impressive, the girl might have a stronger fighting spirit then I thought.

Tanya is seen raising her hand to her mouth, she grips the knife handle with her teeth, then yanks her hand from the blade before dropping the knife to the ground. Tanya then grabs the knife in her shoulder, pulling it out and tossing it to the ground. She then begins to focus on her injuries to heal them.

Korzan: Well now, you've just made this game more interesting.

Korzan turns invisible and approaches for the attack. Entering slow motion, we look through Tanya's viewpoint. We take notice Tanya is more serious now, more focused. We hear footsteps as Korzan approaches on the attack, we see Tanya is now picking up on small things, like how the grass is crushed and kicked up by Korzan's steps as he moves along. Back to real time, we see Tanya suddenly jump to the side. She quickly takes a handstand, delivering a drop kick to Korzan's back before flipping back to her feet.

Tanya: No more games.

Korzan, still invisible, picks himself up off the ground.

Korzan: Play time is over?
Tanya: There is nothing fun about these types of battles.
Korzan: Fight to survive. The strong live and the weak perish.
Tanya: Fine, if that's how it is, we'll play by your rules.

Korzan walks around, retrieving his knifes once again.

Korzan: I wouldn't have it any other way.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Chapter 106.

Korzan: Play time is over?
Tanya: There is nothing fun about these types of battles.
Korzan: Fight to survive. The strong live and the weak perish.
Tanya: Fine, if that's how it is, we'll play by your rules.

Korzan walks around, retrieving his knifes once again.

Korzan: I wouldn't have it any other way.

Korzan picks up the last knife and makes a dash towards Tanya. Being invisible, Tanya again has to go by sound and by other signs of movement. Tanya creates two clones which head in to intercept when suddenly, everything go's silent and and signs of movement disappears.

Tanya: What the... Wait, I get it, he's standing still.

Both clones are then destroyed, stabbed though the heart by Korzan's knifes, which drops to the ground when the clones disappear. On the move again, Korzan grabs the knifes once more as he continues towards Tanya. In counter action Tanya creates several clones that immediately surround the area. Again everything go's silent.

Tanya: You haven't lost me this time.

Tanya and the clones move in. The first couple of clones go for a sweep and spin kick, the clone preforming the sweep gets it's skull sliced open by Korzan's katanna. Korzan continues the movement of the blade to slice off the other clones leg, destroying both within milliseconds of one another. A clones takes to the air to come down with a drop kick, only to have a knife driven up through it's chin. Catching the knife as it fell, Korzan then throw both knifes to opposites sides, destroying yet two more approaching clones. Korzan is now open as Tanya herself comes in for a strike, Korzan merely tilts his head as Tanya's fist flies past with plenty of room to spear.

Korzan: Mistake!

Korzan ducks to the side of Tanya, going back to the katanna blade he slashes Tanya along her knee cap. Korzan then stands as Tanya drop to one knee, Tanya then receives a deep slash across the back. A second later, Tanya's eyes wide as she coughs out blood before falling forward. We see Korzan has again stabbed his blade clean through Tanya, this time however it's through the chest.

Korzan: While you have been trying to figure me out, I have also been figuring you out. And I know your crippled as long as I leave that blade exactly where it is.
Tanya: D-d *coughs blood* damn.
Korzan: You can try to heal all you want, but as long as that blade stays there, the wound will never close. And to think you almost had a chance. You want to know where you went wrong, you gambled on knowing exactly where I was, and went in for a strike inside of a wide sweeping attack. However, I was easily able to dodge a direct strike.

Korzan causally walks out to retrieve his knifes. Back with Tanya, we see her hold the orb in her hand.

Tanya: It... can't end here...

The scene then switches to a area we've seen before, a cloudy heavenly area. Tanya is knelled down on one knee as she looks up at the spirit of the orb.

Tanya: I know your still holding out on me, please, I need more strength.

The spirit gives no reply, he merely looks down upon her. Scene switch again, we see Korzan had just picked up his second knife and is heading back towards Tanya. What he see's heading back surprises him, he see's Tanya up on her hands and knees, blade still through her chest, and slowing pushing herself back up to her feet.

Korzan: What the... hmm, I better finish this quickly.

Tanya reaches behind her back with her left arm, and begins to pull the blade out from her body. As she is occupied doing that, she is taken under a barrage of slashes from Korzan. She gets slashed across the legs, the stomach, along the side and ribs. As fast as Korzan can cut her however, the wounds automatically and rapidly heal. Tanya finally finishes inching the blade out her body, and that wound heals up rapidly as well.

Korzan: A minute ago she had to focus on every injury to heal it, now they heal as fast as I can cut her...

Korzan quickly stabs one knife into Tanya's stomach, then drives the other into her chest, aiming for the heart. He then gets behind Tanya, grabbing his katanna.

Korzan: See if you can survive without a head!

Korzan swings the blade aiming to take off Tanya's head, however the blade is stopped by Tanya, who is using both knifes to hold back the blade. Tanya creates another group of clones who all attack Korzan. Korzan quickly releases the struggle and attempts to make Tanya and the clones lose his position, however it's to late as he was to close and Tanya and the clones knew exactly where he was during the blade struggle. Korzan comes under a contact barrage of punches and kicks from several clones all at once. After good minute of beating, Korzan becomes visible as he is seen to be bloody, and badly bruised. To end the barrage, Korzan gets a double roundhouse kick to the face from two clones standing on either side of him. The forces of the blow sends Korzan flying, coming to a skidding stop.

Tanya: Your mistake, was not finishing me when you had the chance.

Still holding the knifes in her hands, she throws them aside and starts to walk towards Katy. The clones disappear, having finished their job. Tanya soon kneels down by Katy.

Tanya: Jeez, your in rough shape...

Tanya holds her left arm out towards Katy, and closes her eyes as Katy's body is enveloped in a bright white glow. Her injuries begin to rapidly heal over and after a few seconds, Katy begins to wake up.

Tanya: Hello. Smile
Katy: You won.
Tanya: I can't go letting my friends die now can I?
Katy: Who'd you have to face?
Tanya: A guy with the power of invisibility.

Tanya and Katy stand up, they look to where Korzan was lying to see him gone.

Tanya: No way, he could still get up after that beating?
Katy: *smirk* Hey, don't worry about it. I'm here now, he'd be foolish to attack both of us.
Tanya: Hmm, I guess.

Watching the two from far away.

Korzan: Looks like I'll have to try a little harder to bring her down after all.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:50 am

Chapter 107.

We check in with Tanya and and Katy, as they stand looking around.

Tanya: We should find the others.
Katy: I guess.
Tanya: So do we head back the way you came?

Katy pauses for a second, as if thinking about something.

Katy: No... To go back my way, we need to risk going through those acid filled caves again. And if something happens to cause a cave in, we're dead. Your healing factor won't save us.
Tanya: So, where do we go from here?
Katy: I'm guessing, there are probably several more of these simulation rooms, or more like domes, surrounding this central dome.
Tanya: Why do you think that?
Katy: Because I made my way inward, blasted through my domes wall and ended up in here. If I had followed the caves outward, blasted through the wall at the opposite side, I'm betting I would of ended up outside.
Tanya: If that's true, and your battle had turned out the same way, you would have died before I could of gotten to you.
Katy: True... Alright then, lets see if I'm right. Tanya, pick a direction. I'll blast us a hole and see where we end up.
Tanya: Right.

Just as Tanya is about to pick a direction, both Tanya and Katy start to hear a cracking noise, they look to their left, in the direction of the sound to see another part of the barrier wall breaking. As a single crack grows ever larger, a bright white light starts shining through. Realizing what's about to happen, Tanya gets that "Oh shit" expression on her face.

Tanya: Katy! Down!!

As both Tanya and Katy dive to the ground, a huge explosion suddenly occurs. The barrier breaks like glass and the explosion sends shards, rocks, uprooted trees as well as a massive cloud of dust which completely engulfs both Tanya and Katy.

Scene switch to earlier, we see Cloyd walking around in a rather rocky area. The little patches of grass that is around is all dried out and dead.

Cloyd: *sarcastically* Huh, lovely place...
...: For one to die, yes.

Cloyd turns around to see a fighter wearing a outfit much the same as the fighter Katy fought, except the color has changed, this person wears grey (appearance).

Cloyd: First, who are you? Second, what do you want? Third, why are we here?
...: Hmhmhm, my name is of no concern of yours. You can simply call me S. As for what I want, from you, nothing, your worthless. As for why we are here, well your hear to die. I'm here to kill you.
Cloyd: So you kill without reason?
S: I kill who I'm told to kill. That is reason enough, it's only a job after all.
Cloyd: You taking the lives of people.
S: Do I look like a man who cares?

S starts walking towards Cloyd.

Cloyd: No, you don't.
S: Then lets get this over with.

S now starts to run, closing in ground quickly as Cloyd readies to defend. Cloyd starts to parries punches from S when he reaches him. Cloyd duck down for a sweep kick, which S jumps over. Flipping over his own axle in the air, S comes down for a knee drop to Cloyd's face. Cloyd however rolls over on his back, catching the knee in the palm of his hands. Cloyd then brings S down, slamming him to the ground and rolls on top of him. Cloyd starts to deliver a barrage of punches to S face until he is stunned from a knee strike to the back from S. S then delivers a hard punch to Cloyd's face, knocking Cloyd of him. Cloyd rolls to his feet quickly, as does S. Both lock eyes for a quick second before charging in towards one another yet again. Cloyd go's to land a strike to S face, he is however surprised when he merely punches through a smokey like figure. Following up directly behind his fake counter part, S takes Cloyd's confusion to nail him directly in the face with a heavy strike, sending Cloyd sliding back across the rocky ground.

S: Heh.

Cloyd is able to recover quickly, getting back to his feet.

Cloyd: What the hell..?

S starts to walk towards Cloyd, smoke seems to rise from his body as he does so. S then dashes back in again, Cloyd ducks his head to the side as a smokey fist flies past, charging his own fist with energy, Cloyd nails S hard in the stomach. S eyes widen from the strike as a explosion from Cloyd's fist sends him back skating across the ground. S recovers himself in time to see Cloyd descending upon him with a glowing fist. S jumps to the side as Cloyd drives his fist forward. Missing S but hitting the ground, a large explosion erupts from Cloyd's fist sending dust and rock in all directions. S crosses his arms in front of his face to guard from the flying rubble.

S: This man processes some serious power...

When things start to settle, just as S starts dropping his guard he is struck in the face by Cloyd. Cloyd then delivers a heavy strike to S stomach. As S bends forward, Cloyd delivers a hard elbow to S spin, driving him flat to the ground.

Cloyd: Harrus, Mike, Jet... what do people like you gain from killing others?

S starts to push himself up.

S: Money, power, what more does one need?

S then trips Cloyd and stands to his feet quickly.

S: People, are merely obstacles in the way.

S go's to stomp Cloyd's head into the ground, Cloyd catches the foot however and blast S back with a energy blast before standing up.

Cloyd: So you people are perfectly fine going through life knowing nobody cares about you.
S: Care? As in friendship, petty, weak attachments and nothing more. Your strong, but you'll never be a true warrior with weak attachments like that.
Cloyd: Lets put that theory to the test shall we.
S: Yes, lets.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Chapter 108.

S: Care? As in friendship, petty, weak attachments and nothing more. Your strong, but you'll never be a true warrior with weak attachments like that.
Cloyd: Lets put that theory to the test shall we.
S: Yes, lets.

Cloyd and S quickly rush in towards each other, S body leaving a smokey trail behind him. They both meet, colliding fist with a hard clash. S attempts a knee strike, however Cloyd counters with his knee as well. Giving a quick smirk, Cloyd gives a yell, quickly rocks and dirt are lifted slightly off the ground (a few inches say) and a strong outwards force sends S skating back. S digs his feet into the ground for traction, but the recovery is to little to late as he comes under a barrage of punches to the stomach from Cloyd. The last punch from Cloyd is a powerful uppercut which violently snaps S head upwards and sends him flying into the air. Jumping up in the air above S, Cloyd lets out another yell, preforming a downwards Liu Kang style bicycle kick attack, slamming S to the ground. Jumping back, something seems to catch Cloyd's attention as he sniffs the air.

Cloyd: Smoke...

Cloyd glances up in the air to see the dome filling with smoke.

Cloyd: He's filling the atmosphere with smoke... but wait... he hadn't released nearly enough smoke from his body to cover the entire planet, is he manipulating what he had released to just stay in this area... if so, what's his plan?

Cloyd's thoughts are suddenly cut off when S delivers a strike to his face. As Cloyd stumbles back, S rushes forward grabbing Cloyd by the throat in a choke hold, he then lifts Cloyd off his feet, jumps, and smashes Cloyd to the ground. Gasping for his breath from S hold, Cloyd creates a ball of energy in his hand and blast S back. Cloyd takes a few breaths as he stands up, the smoke in the atmosphere giving the back of his throat a slight tingling feeling as he breaths in.

Cloyd: So that's your plan.

S stands back up.

S: So, you've figured it out.
Cloyd: Your slowing filling the atmosphere with smoke as we fight. It's only a matter of time until it gets to the point where I'll hardly be capable of breathing, if at all. In that state, if the smoke don't kill me, you will.
S: Hmhmhm, very good.

S crosses his arms in front of his body, in a X like shape. Planning not to give S any time, Cloyd pushes himself forward, using his energy to fly as he dashes towards S, mere inches off the ground. As Cloyd approaches, S spreads both arms straight out at both sides of his body, and releases a massive cloud of smoke. Blinded by the think smoke, Cloyd stops his approach and covers his mouth as he coughs. Within seconds the air is full of thick smoke, and Cloyd is left barely able to breath or see.

S: Now, I kill you.

Looking in the direction of the voice, Cloyd is able to see a shadowy figure quickly approach through the smoke. Cloyd braces himself for impact and lets S make the first strike. Connecting to Cloyd's face, Cloyd's steady stance stops him from stumbling back. Shrugging off and pushing through the pain, Cloyd grabs S arm and pulls S in towards him, delivering a massive strike to S stomach, stunning him severely. Cloyd then releases a energy ball that sends S flying back.

Cloyd: Not *cough* before I *cough* ends this.

Knowing the directing he shot S, Cloyd takes a ready stance and places both arms out in front of him. A energy ball forms, and with a roar from Cloyd, it starts to rapidly grow in size.

Cloyd: Super Shot!

With the brightly glowing ball about the size of his body, Cloyd fires it in S direction. In the distance, S is only now picking himself off the ground. When he looks, his eyes widen in shock as he is struck directly by Cloyd's massive attack. Getting pushed back at high speed, S body is suddenly crushed between the attack and the barrier. S body splatters as blood and bones are thrown everywhere. The attack is now pushing against the barrier. After a few seconds, Cloyd is able to catch up to the attack, seeing it stopped for some reason. Walking up behind the large energy ball, Cloyd places his hand flat against the ball and lets out a roar as he pours more power into the attack, making it grow even bigger and stronger. As the attack grows, we can see a small crack form in front of it.

On the other side of the barrier, we see Katy talking to Tanya. As it looks like Tanya is about to point out a direction, both Tanya and Katy start to hear a cracking noise, they look to their left, in the direction of the sound to see another part of the barrier wall breaking. As a single crack grows ever larger, a bright white light starts shining through. Realizing what's about to happen, Tanya gets a frightened expression on her face.

Tanya: Katy! Down!!

As both Tanya and Katy dive to the ground, a huge explosion suddenly occurs. The barrier breaks like glass and the explosion sends shards, rocks, uprooted trees as well as a massive cloud of dust which completely engulfs both Tanya and Katy. After a few seconds when everything settles, Tanya and Katy pick themselves up out of the dirt and ruble that had buried them. As Katy coughs a bit due to inhaling some dust, Tanya looks in shock as the crater left from the massive explosion was mere inches away from her. Looking back, we can see the trail in the ground that the attack made before it exploded. We then see Cloyd run through the hole in the barrier, dropping to the ground coughing before breathing in some air. Looking at the trail of destruction his attack left, Cloyd see's Tanya at the end, just outside the impact point.

Cloyd: Tanya...
Tanya: *looking back at him* H-hi Cloyd...
Cloyd: Are you... alright?
Tanya: *still a bit shocked by how close the attack came* Yeah... I'm fine...

Katy stands back up to her feet.

Katy: What the hell man!? Are you trying to kill us?
Cloyd: I didn't know you guys was there, I didn't even know it was a wall holding my attack back, I though it was the guy I was fighting. So I just kept pouring more and more energy into the attack till it moved again.
Katy: Tanya *lightly smacks Tanya on the back of the head* Hey, get a grip.
Tanya: Hey... what was that for?
Katy: You seemed half in a daze.

Katy helps Tanya up and both walk over to Cloyd.

Cloyd: To close huh?
Tanya: Very much so. Well... with that behind us, what now..?
Katy: Maybe we should just wait here for the others.
Cloyd: Can they all break these barriers down though?
Katy: ... true.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:34 am

Chapter 109.

Switching our attention away from Cloyd, Tanya, and Katy. We scene switch to what appears to be a dead and wasted swamp land. In this place, all the trees are dead and rotting. The bodies of many dead fish has floated to the surface of a near pond. The air is full of this green haze which appear to block out most of the sunlight. Lying on the muddy, soggy ground, we see Jay. He comes around, pushing his face up out of the mud. He then wipes off as much as he can with his hand.

Jay: Urg, whoever decided it to be funny to put me face down in mud, is in for a world of hurt.
...: That sir, would be me.

Jay stands up to see a fairly muscular fighter, strongly resembling Turles (image) in appearance (lacking such things as the tail and scanner). This person wears armor much like Bardock's, without the shoulder armor, although still the same grey color as above.

...: So shall we begin.
Jay: Begin what?
...: Your demise. *grin*

Jay rushes to stand up, as soon as he gets to his feet he is cloth-lined by his opponent. As Jay falls back to the ground, his opponent is seen coming to a skidding stop on the slick surface, he turns around and takes a runners like stance as he waits for Jay to stand back up. When Jay does get to his feet, his opponent starts to charge like a football player towards him. Jay only has enough time to turn around when his opponent rams his shoulder into Jay's stomach. Stunned from the impact, Jay is pushed back and rammed into one of the rotten trees, snapping it off before getting rammed to the ground. Standing up quickly, Jay's opponent raises his foot, making a powerful stomp to Jay's stomach, stunning him more.

...: You can't win, you was doomed since you arrived here.

The opponent bends down, grabbing Jay by his shirt and lifting him up. As he does, Jay suddenly forms a light orb and fires it in his opponents face. To his great shock, the attack had appeared to do no damage at all.

Jay: That was... a direct hit...

The opponent smirks and puts Jay down on his feet.

...: I'll tell you what, I'll give you three free shots.
Jay: You've got balls.
...: Your to weak to hurt me.
Jay: Wanna bet!

Jay raises his left hand, forming a light spear and throws it at his opponent. The attack hits directly, but simply breaks apart doing no damage, not even as much as scorching the opponents armor. Irritated by this result, Jay then forms his light disc attack and sends it at his opponent. Same as before, the attack breaks apart doing no damage.

Jay: What the!!?
...: That's two.

Jay's opponent leans forward slightly, pointing at his chin.

...: Give it all you have, right in the face, no defense. Look, I'll even put my hands behind my back.

Jay's opponent does as he said. Jay's fist appears to take a glow as they become surrounded with light energy. Jay then charges forward, giving a full out punch directly to his opponents face. The opponent is unmoved however, not even so much as flinching to the strike.

...: This fight is pointless, your already done.

The opponent takes Jay's fist and easily pushes it away from his face. He then gives Jay a strong punch to the stomach, making Jay drop to his knees in pain.

...: This environment already has you done it. I'm amazed you can even still stand.
Jay: What... do you mean?
...: Have you not noticed? Look around, everything here is dead and rotting. Even the fish. And soon, you will be the same way.

Jay climbs back to his feet.

Jay: Why?
...: This area is full of a airborne toxin, the likes of which is already taking effect on your body at this very moment. Your pitifully weak attacks and strikes, it's cause your literally already dying. The toxic is zapping your strength, destroying your blood cells, and rotting you insides. At how weak you are now, I estimate you won't be able to stand in five minutes.
Jay: Why are you here?
...: I'm immune to this toxic effects, and I figured you'd offer to be a fun play toy before you went belly up.
Jay: Damnit... how the hell do I get myself out of this. Nothing I does on this guy has any effect. And if he's not bullshiting me, my time is very short...
...: What's wrong, already out of tricks?
Jay: *smirk* Hardly.
...: Then show me. *grin* While you still can.
Jay: You got it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:34 am

Chapter 110.

Overlooking Cloyd, Tanya, and Katy. We see they are sat in a circle on the ground, discussing if they should move forward or wait.

Katy: Well, with the hole in the barrier that I've made, and with the hole you made to the left of it. It supports my theory that this is the central simulator, with the others circling around it. So if we move over the same distance and blast again...
Tanya: We'll break into one of the others rooms.
Katy: Correct.
Cloyd: We can't keep breaking though these barriers constantly though, they are not exactly easy to get through.
Katy: If we can break through three or four each, we should be able to get to everyone.
Cloyd: You can use your most powerful attack that many times, within a short time span?
Katy: Can't see why not. The attack is harder to focus then other attacks, but it shouldn't cause any major ill effects.
Cloyd: So it's more stressful.
Katy: You can put it that way yes.

Cloyd nods as he looks around.

Cloyd: Anyone get the feeling we're being watched?
Tanya: Yeah, there is a man with the power of invisibility near by. He almost killed me a few times before I was able to catch him and beat him down.
Katy: You should of finished him off.

Scene switch, we overlook a city. This city appears to be unpopulated with a lot of high standing buildings. On the roof of a towering structure that appears to be the highest building in the city, we see Kiya. She has one foot up on the ledge of the building, she is leaned slightly forward with her left arm resting on her raised knee for support. She appears to be overlooking her surrounding. Kiya suddenly straightens up, she lowers her foot off the ledge and turns around.

Kiya: You can come out now. No use hiding.

A figure then exists from the doorway to the rooftop (appearance) This person appear to carry two blades (in a X shape on his back) like these (appearance). The new arrival stands silently across from Kiya, simply staring at her. Kiya does the same. Suddenly the new arrival rushes forward, grabbing one of his blades, he makes a slash. A hard clanging sound is heard as the guys blade struck and bounced off Kiya's diamond form. Kiya makes a fist and strikes her new rival in the chest, another hard clanging sound is heard as Kiya's fist connected to her opponents body, the force sending him sliding a few inches back. Apparently unfazed, Kiya's rival gives her a uppercut before stepping back. Kiya's jaw was driven upward by the attack, however she lowers her head, apparently unharmed much like her opponent was.

Kiya: Another user with hardened skin. It doesn't look like either metal or diamond. It might be some kind of carbon fiber form, or some similar material to it. Alright, want to tell me who you are, and what's going on?

Her attacker remains silents, doing no more then putting his blade away.

Kiya: I take that as a no.

Kiya gets in a fighting stance, following her rival who does the same. Both then dash forward, their heavy foot steps making a deep rumbling noise as they charge forward. They meet, clashing fist with a collision force that could be heard throughout the streets. Both retract their arms, aiming for strikes with their other arm. Again their fist clash, as the sound echo's through the streets. Kiya begins a barrages of strikes, her opponent ducks under and charges forward. Ramming into Kiya he pushes her across the roof of the building, both her feet leave deep skid marks across the roof as they dig into the concrete for traction. Kiya comes to a stop when she hits the ledge of the roof, she then raps her arm around her opponents neck, doing a suplex off the side of the building. As both plummet downward, Kiya's opponent breaks out of her grab, doing a flip drop kick in mid air while falling, intended to strike Kiya down faster. Kiya catches the attack however and forces her opponent under her. They crash into the ground with Kiya's opponent on the bottom, taking the brunt of the impact. Kiya then grabs her opponent by the face as she stands up. With a roar she runs forward, slamming her silent foe into the side of another building near by. Kiya continues to press her opponents skull into the wall.

Kiya: Ready to give any answers yet?

Kiya's opponent then uses one arm to strike Kiya's hand away, while quickly using his free hand to choke hold Kiya. Kiya is now the one finding herself getting slammed into the wall of the building as her opponent increases pressure in attempt to crush her neck. Kiya responds to this with several powerful knee strikes to her opponents chin, followed by a strong boot directly to the face to knock him back. Kiya quickly readies her stance as her opponent quickly regains balance and does the same. Both remain in their positions as they stare each other down.

Kiya: Your strong, not many can hold their own to me in physical combat.
...: ...
Kiya: *smirk* The strong and silent type, huh.

Both then charge each other once again. Switching views now to Jay, we see his fight is not going so well as Jay is held up, getting a beating from his opponent. Jay spits out blood as he takes the more heavier strikes, and is soon struck to the ground.

...: Now what do you do huh?
Jay: Grr.
...: *smirk* Well I'll tell you, you die.

In the distance, a explosion can be heard. Jay's opponent looks in the direction of the sound.

...: Well now, looks like the fun might not be over yet. *grin*.

At the other end of the dome, we see Cloyd had blasted in, the others following him.

Cloyd: That's two in a row for me, your turn next.
Katy: Fine.

The three observe their surroundings.

Tanya: This place is strange, and the air is all greenish.
Katy: Smells to.
Cloyd: Could be cause of that.

Cloyd points to the pond in the middle of the area.

Cloyd: You like water don't you Katy, go on, dive in. Razz
Katy: Yeah, I'm going to jump into a pond full of rotting fish. Not happening. Lets just find whoever is in here, and get the hell out.
Tanya: No kidding, I don't want to stay here any longer then I have to.

Back with Kiya and her opponent, we see them in a power struggle, each with locked hands trying to push the other forward. They would appear evenly matched as neither moves. Slowly Kiya starts to gain the advantage, pushing herself forward. Her opponent quickly steps back, dropping the struggle and charges forward doing a football player style tackle on Kiya to drive her to the ground. He then starts pounding on Kiya's diamond body with a barrage of punches to the chest. Kiya responds to this by grabbing her opponents head and giving him several repeated head butts before pushing him off her. Both quickly get back to there feet.

Kiya: This battle might last a while.
...: *Nods head in agreement*
Kiya: Still, one of us will break after so long. So you ready to continue?
...: *Nods again in agreement*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Chapter 111.

Viewing over Tanya, Cloyd, and Katy. They spend several minutes searching around the swamp area not finding any signs of anybody. Katy appears to be the first to be getting upset.

Katy: Damn, where are they? I really hate this place.
Cloyd: Just keep looking, we'll find them.
Katy: Great... I'm gonna have the stink of this place on me for the rest of the day now.
Cloyd: Stop complaining.
Tanya: Yeah, we all want to leave, but we have to find whoever is in here first.
Katy: Fine. HEY!! WHOEVER IS IN HERE, SHOW YOURSELVES NOW!!!

The word "now" can be heard echoing across the entire area. Despite the load and clear calling card however, nobody shows themselves.

Cloyd: Jezz, you think you could call out any loader.
Katy: I could try.
Tanya: That, won't be necessary.

Elsewhere we see Sly standing before his opponent. This person, as with Korzan, does not wear the fighter outfits or armor the others wear. Instead he appears to wear one full piece body suit, black in color and apparently designed from a rubber like material. Like many of the others, this man does have his face covered with only his eyes showing. He is of a athletic build and about average height.

...: Hehe, that it?
Sly: *smirk* Hell no, we're only getting warmed up.

His body crackling with electricity, Sly springs forward quickly sinking his fist into the opponents stomach. The opponent appears unfazed by this however, his body appearing to just stretch with the attack. Sly quickly unleashes a rapid barrages of strikes to the opponents chest, followed with a spin kick. Enter slow motion, as Sly spins we see electricity gather in the palm of his left hand. Back to regular speed, when Sly finishes the kick he yells "lighting arrows!!". Pushing his left palm forward, a thin beam of electricity connects with the opponent in a flash. Traveling down this beam, many point tips (looking like arrow or spear heads) speed into Sly's opponent. Sly is shocked however to find his opponent unharmed, no more then a light scorch mark on his chest where the attack hit.

...: Your electric attacks can't hurt me, same as your punches.
Sly: Don't be to sure about that.

Back with Kiya and her opponent, we see Kiya get rammed through a wall. Both Kiya and her opponent are sent into another long fall, this time Kiya being the one on the bottom, taking the brunt of the impact and leaving cracks in the concrete floor where she lay. As the opponent heads for a strike, Kiya catches the fist and strikes him in the face, knocking him aside just long enough so she can stand.

Kiya: I noticed you haven't pulled out a blade since that first attack failed.
...: ...
Kiya: World I be correct in guessing your waiting for some weakness to take advantage of.
...: *nods in agreement*
Kiya: That means the blades can't cut diamond. If he keeps whaling away on me long enough to weaken my form however. He'll be able to use that to his advantage and finish the match. I have to weaken him before he can weaken me.

Looking back to Katy, Tanya, and Cloyd. They finally find Jay laying on the ground. Tanya immediately runs over to him.

Tanya: Jay!! Hold on buddy, I'll get you fixed up.

Tanya starts to focus on healing Jay, meanwhile a hand grabs the side of Katy's head, and without warning, smashes her head into Cloyd's (who was standing beside her).

Cloyd: Arg, the hell was that for?

Rubbing their heads, they look behind them to see the man Jay was fighting.

Katy: You got some nerve doing that.
...: Heh.
Cloyd: You want this one, or should I?
Katy: I've got it.

Katy steps forward to face her foe.

...: Facing me by yourself. What makes you think you can do any better then your friend?
Katy: Huh, just cause I don't use light powers doesn't mean I'm weak.

Katy quickly strikes the man directly in the face. His head turned with the strike, however he grins as the hit didn't appear to hurt him.

...: How long have you people been here exactly?
Katy: Huh... what difference does that make?
...: Just answer.
Katy: Perhaps about fifteenth minutes now, that's when we broke in.
...: Perfect hehe.

The man now go's on the attack, punching Katy in the stomach. Katy spits up some saliva as she hunches over in pain. The man the grabs her head and bashes Katy's face into his knee. He then strikes Katy back, she falls to the ground and slides over the mud, stopping by Cloyd. Cloyd is quick to come to Katy's aid, and helps her up.

Cloyd: What happened? Why didn't you take you water form?
Katy: I... don't know. I thought I did...
Cloyd: Not the best of times to be having trouble with your powers.
Katy: You think I don't know that.
Cloyd: I'll take over. Hay Tanya, watch Katy for a second will you?
Tanya: I'm still working on Jay...
Cloyd: Was he hurt that badly?
Tanya: It's not how bad he was hurt... it's just... taking a really long time for some reason.
Cloyd: Great, don't tell me your powers are screwed up to?
Tanya: I'm still making progress, just very little over longer times, I have no idea why?
Cloyd: Alright, keep trying then.

Cloyd steps up to face the opponent next. His fist glow with energy as he takes on a ready attack stance.

Cloyd: Now it's my turn.
...: By all means, give it your best shot.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Chapter 112.

Cloyd: What happened? Why didn't you take you water form Katy?
Katy: I... don't know. I thought I did...

Cloyd steps up to face the opponent next. His fist glows with energy as he takes on a ready attack stance.

Cloyd: alright, now it's my turn.
...: By all means, give it your best shot.

Cloyd rushes forward delivering a powerful uppercut, snapping the opponents jaw upward. Cloyd then spins around driving a strong kick into the opponents stomach, making him bend forward. Cloyd then delivers a energy blast that pushes the opponent back. After a few seconds, the opponent finds his footing a deflects the blast away. He then stands in a casual stance with a smirk.

...: I see, your one of those who can use their powers to increase your body's strength.

The opponent then cracks his knuckles followed by his neck.

...: Your still going to die here.
Cloyd: We'll see.
...: Tor.
Cloyd: What?
Tor: Remember that name, as it's the last you'll ever learn.

Tor makes a straight dash towards Cloyd, as Cloyd prepares a counter strike Tor drops on his back, using his momentum plus the slick ground, Tor slides under Cloyd and knocks him off his feet. Cloyd however is able to counter the trip by catching himself with his hands and preforming a front flip. Cloyd quickly spins around, firing a energy blast. The already approaching Tor ducks to the side of the blast and manages to sink his fist into Cloyd's stomach. Tor then quickly grabs Cloyd by the face and starts giving him repeated knee strikes.

Tor: This is what I wanted from your friend, someone who could fight back, at least long enough to have some fun.

With a final knee strike, Tor shoves Cloyd back and watches as he falls to the ground. One that note, a water blast hits Tor in the back, having minimal effect and barely able to move him. Tor simply glares back at Katy.

Tor: Useless attack.
Katy: What the... it's like it had no effect.
Tor: Your already to far gone to be a threat to me.
Katy: To far gone...

As Cloyd stands back up and starts fighting, Katy ponders the statement Tor gave. She then looks at the hazy sky.

Katy: That's it... Tanya, how's Jay doing.
Tanya: At this rate it'll take a while.
Katy: How long will it take you to get back to the central area, then back here?
Tanya: Not long.
Katy: Is Jay in good enough condition to survive until you return?
Tanya: He could, but I don't get it, what do you want me to do?
Katy: We're being poisoned. The longer we stay here, the weaker we grow. The only way Cloyd is able to fight right now is that he can boost his strength with his energy, but I doubt that will last long. So you get out of here, heal your body, return and fix up Jay. That should finish things up here.
Tanya: What will you do?
Katy: Help stall for time if need be.

Switching views to Sly, we see Sly is still having the same problem as his opponents body stretches to absorb all the damage from Sly's attacks.

...: Heh *grin* Do you give up yet? At some point you know you'll only tire yourself out.
Sly: *smirk* I don't give up, in fact, I'm about to finish this.
...: And how may I ask do you plan to do that?

Sly takes a runners like stance, electricity covers Sly's right hand and he charges forward in a quick sprint. When reaching his opponent, Sly throws his fist forward striking his opponent in the stomach. The opponents body begins stretching to absorb the damage, however Sly continues to push forward. The opponents back bulges outward and after a few seconds Sly's fist finally breaks through. The opponent bends forward coughing blood as Sly retracts his arm from his opponents body and stands above him.

Sly: Everything has a breaking point, you can only stretch so far and then, well you know.

The opponent lies on the ground, soon dying of blood lose.

Sly: Now, to find my way out of here.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Chapter 113.

Looking back now with Kiya and her opponent, we see them in a dark tunnel, the only light being four light blue lines (looks like electricity) that runs along the length of both walls, the floor, and the roof. The two trade hits in the middle of this tunnel until suddenly, there is a massive impact. We rewind a few seconds, in ultimate slow motion (this all happens within a second in real time), we see a machine souring though the tunnel, traveling well past the speed of sound. This machine resembles a modern day bullet train, except it appears to float in the air, suspended in flight and carried along buy the electric streams that line the four sides of the tunnel. When the train strikes, Kiya and her opponent act like can openers to the the trains weaker structure, causing a long and wide gash along the trains bottom. This damage causes the train to become unstable, but instead of nose diving into the ground, it is instead pulled up, bashing into the roof. Skidding a bit, the train soon digs in, coming to a sudden stop. This makes the remainder of the train smash into the front end and crumple up (imagine a person stepping on a soda can). (regular speed) After a few seconds, the silent opponent is the first to tear and rip his way from the twisted train wreckage. There appears to be some scuff marks, but the trains light build frame was unable to cause any actual damage. Kiya is next to emerge, uninjured like her opponent. Both then look up as they hear a crackling noise, the roof can be seen spiting and the two look at one another.

Kiya: Time we get out of here.
...: *nod of agreement*

Both start running down the tunnel, upon reaching what appears to be a boarding area, the tunnel behind them collapses and a huge cloud of dust engulfs the entire area.

Kiya: Now that, would of hurt.

Kiya wonders through the dust looking for her opponent, however the opponent finds her first and rams Kiya through a metal door, crashing her into a stairway. Kiya then flips the opponent over her, making him now land on the stairway. Viewing from outside a building, we see Kiya and her opponent smash through a large glass window, landing out in the streets. The opponent is quick to grab a metal pole, grabbing the pole with the right hand, he makes a karate chop with his left hand to slice off the pole. Using the piece he had sliced off, he swing the pole in Kiya direction. Kiya raises her arm to guard, as the pole strikes her arm, it is buckled back like paper.

Kiya: That won't work.
...: ... You...
Kiya: Huh? So you do speak.
...: ... *nod in agreement* Are stronger... then expected...
Kiya: You probably expected me in my old form, which was a crusting type of armor that covered body. But with a little help from a... former... enemy, I have managed to obtain a more flawless form. Much like yours.
...: *interested nod* Then... this battle... truly could go either way.
Kiya: The thing is, I don't plan on losing.
...: ...Codename C... this is forever what I'll be remember as...
Kiya: *thinking* C...

As C walks over to a concrete wall, Kiya starts getting flash backs of various news papers and and television reports of murders, more like slaughters, with the symbol of a C always left behind in some way. Carved into walls, written in blood, etc.

Kiya: My god, you've murder well over hundreds of people.

C has just finished carving a large capital C into the wall with his index finger of his right hand. C then turns back towards Kiya.

C: ...I have killed... for all the wrong reasons.

C takes a attack stance, Kiya quickly follows suit.

C: ...There is no forgiving... all the wrong I have done...
Kiya: It isn't to late. You can change.
C: ...A comforting thought... but no. *sigh*... This life... these memories of those I killed... they will forever haunt me...

C steadies his stance.

C: ...I only hope... you can be the one to finally set my soul free... to release me from my curse, my life...
Kiya: What happens if I fail?
C: Then... there will be yet another memory... that will haunt me for the remaining of my days...
Kiya: I see. In short, somebody will die here.
C: *nods in agreement*
Kiya: Time for talking has passed I assume.
C: *another nod*

Kiya steadies her stance as well, after a few short seconds both dash in towards one another, throwing their first forward with maximum thrust, the resulting clash of fist cause near by windows to shatter.

Back with our ground at the haze stage, we see Tanya is missing from the area. Cloyd's strength has now also started failing as his strikes do no more then make Tor flinch slightly. Able to get control easily now, Tor grabs Cloyd by the neck in a choke hold, he lifts Cloyd off his feet and uses his free arm to punch Cloyd directly in the ribs. Katy comes up from behind, landing a kick to the side of Tor's head. Tor is unmoved, he quickly throws Cloyd back and grabs Katy's ankle. Flipping Katy over his shoulder, he keeps his hold on her ankle and grabs hold of her shoulder. He then slams Katy down upon his rising knee, landing a crushing spin buster as he bends her backward like a U. Katy is to stricken with pain to scream out, and Tor throws her aside, making her land face first in the mud. As Tor lets off a satisfied grin, he is met in the face by Cloyd's glowing energy fist, giving enough force that Tor reels back slightly. Cloyd comes with a second fist, but Tor catches it.

Tor: You still think you can win?
Cloyd: I won't give up.
Tor: Just like the idiot hero type would be.

Tor punches Cloyd hard in the chest knocking the breath out of him, he then grabs the back of Cloyd's head and bashes it repeatedly into his knee. As Cloyd starts getting a beating from Tor, two of Tanya's clones punches Tor back. Dropping Cloyd, Tor charges forward and double choke holds the two clones, slamming them to the ground to destroy them. He then places his foot on Cloyd's throat and picks up a rock, chucking it at Tanya and striking her in the back of the head. Tanya turned around quickly, any injury she sustained rapidly healing over.

Tor: I wondered where you ran off to. You went to get some fresh air.
Tanya: You bastard...
Tor: Hmm, looks like you have a few choices. You can heal that friend your besides (Jay) but have this one die (Cloyd). Or you can save this one, and let that one die.
Tanya: ...b-brother...
Tor: *sinister smile* So girl, who do you save, and who do you let die hey?
Tanya: If I heal Jay while my powers still work, it will cost Cloyd's life... but it will save the rest of us. And Jay is the only real choice I have, no matter what move I make, he's... *few tears* Sorry brother...

As Tanya is about to kneel down by Jay, we see electricity crackling along the barrier wall. From it's central point, the electricity spreads out into a spiderweb shape. Seconds later electric poles shoot to from the barrier. These poles, along with the web, starts spinning, they speed up to a great speed then stop and subside.

Tor: I guess someones attempts to get in here failed.

Just after saying this, a large section of the barrier wall collapses onto the ground. Cleanly sliced, as if cut by a massive glass cutter, we can see none other then Sly standing behind the perfect circular hole in the barrier wall.

Sly: Guess again.
Tanya: S-Sly!

Sly looks at the area to see Jay, Katy, and Cloyd all down. He also notices Tor ready to snap Cloyd's next on a instant.

Sly: Tanya! Leave this coward to me.
Tor: And what do you expect to do?
Sly: Hmp *smirk* That's for me to know, now it's it.
Tor: Grr.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Chapter 114.

Sly: Tanya! Leave this coward to me.
Tor: And what do you expect to do?
Sly: Hmp *smirk* That's for me to know, now it's it.
Tor: Grr.

With Tor ready to kill Cloyd, a stand off ensures.

Tor: Well boy?

Without warning, the ground around Tor starts to crackle with electricity, forming a electric ring around Tor.

Tor: I gave you people my warning.

As Tor is about to make his move, he is then tripped up by Tanya, who Tor had since taken his attention off. Grabbing Cloyd, Tanya gets out of the ring of electricity and Sly's attack quickly start up with several currents of electricity getting fired from the ring and striking Tor. Not weakened by the atmosphere of the area, the attack strikes at full power and Tor is violently shocked. When the attack finishes, Tor drops to the ground dead.

Tanya: Sly, help me get the others out of here.
Sly: Sure thing.

As Sly helps Tanya move the others over to the area he came from, we switch scenes to view Julie. She is seen in a large flat area, this area seems to also be rocky, except this area consist of large, long, flat slabs of solid rock. There is no grass or water present. Standing in front of Julie appears to be another women(appearance(minus tail)). She stands with her arms crossed, looking confidently at Julie.

Julie: So then, your here to kill me?
...: That I am. You can call me, Monica.
Julie: Huh...
Monica: What?
Julie: Nothing, just, expected a tougher name, or some kind of code name.
Monica: *smirk* I don't feel the need for bullshit such as that. What purpose does it really serve in the end? No matter what name you give yourself, people will be after you.
Julie: I guess.
Monica: So, are we gonna start this or talk each other to death?
Julie: Is there anything left to say?
Monica: *grin* absolutely not.

Monica quickly pushes her left arm forward, Julie is taken by surprise and pushed back by a funnel of wind. Julie recovers with a mid air flip and fires a purple blast back at Monica. Monica raises her right hand and forces the attack to come to a stop about an inch from touching her palm. To Julies surprise, Monica gives the ball of purple energy a soccer ball kick (enter slow motion), looking closely we see that Monica doesn't actually physically touch the ball, instead as with when she stopped the attack, Julie ball is pushed away when it reaches within a inch of Monica's foot (exit slow motion). As Julie's attack rockets up into the sky, Monica go's on the attack making a direct approach to Julie. Julie responds by creating her purple energy blade and slices at Monica as she approaches. Monica ducks under the attack and punches Julie in the stomach with great force. Julie bends over from the strike and is suddenly blown back a large air pressure current. At the end of her flight Julie hits the solid ground hard and skids to a painful stop.

Julie: This... could be trouble...

Julie starts to pick herself up, as soon as she gets to her feet she notices a thin swirling funnel of air, like a miniature tornado. Hanging in the sky along with several other miniature tornado's, they strike down the same as lighting as Julie is forced into the defensive in order to avoid the strikes. After several failed strikes, five of these tornado's merge together creating a large tornado that covers several meters of land. This tornado slams down directly upon Julie, cracking the surrounding rocky ground and lifting up broken shards of rock that act as deadly projectiles.

Monica: *smirk* Is that it?

There is then suddenly a explosion of purple energy at the base of the tornado, this disrupts the air flow and causes the tornado to dissipate. Monica now raises an eyebrow in interest, for Julie has taken the same form she had taken against Jet's shadow fighter. Julie body looks like it's on fire with purple flames licking off her entire body. These flames cover Julie's appearance, revealing no more then a black figure within the flames.

Monica: I haven't seen this kind of transformation before.

Julie quickly spreads her limbs and a concussive wave of purple energy is sent out in all directions. Monica simply raises her arm again, and as if protected by some sort of barrier, Julie's energy wave blast past Monica without causing her any harm.

Monica: Your ready to get serious?
Julie: Yes.

Checking in with the group, we see Tanya has Katy, Jay, and Cloyd healed.

Jay: Good thing you four showed up.
Tanya: Sly is the real hero here though.
Cloyd: By the time we found you, we was already weaken by the toxic gas to much to put up a lasting fight.
Katy: I couldn't even convert into my water form.
Sly: Never stopped you from fighting though.
Katy: Well it's not like I'm a coward, I'm not going to simply run away.
Tanya: So where to now?
Katy: Well, it seems pretty pointless to return to the central area, I say we just keep going in a circle, and break into one area after the next.
Tanya: Yeah, we'll fill in Sly and Jay on what we've learned along the way.
Sly: Then lets hurry.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:01 pm

Chapter 115.

Monica: Your ready to get serious?
Julie: Yes.

A breeze appear to blow along the ground, as a power hurricane force winds suddenly strike Julie, she blocks and strengthens her stance in a attempt not to get blown back. As Julie glances up, she notices Monica dropping from above her, ready to strike. Julie responds by creating a purple barrier around herself, Monica crates a air pressure dome in the palm or her hand, making a hand stand on top of Julie's shield and allowing her to jump off without and injuries. As the winds subside, Julie lowers the shield.

Julie: My turn.

Julie holds her left arm out towards Monica, Monica becomes surrounded in a purple glow, she is then lifted and slammed into the ground.

Monica: *recovering herself* What... was that..?

Looking up Monica see's Julie about to slash with her energy blade, Monica creates thrust by manipulating wind to dodge the attack, she then comes to a skidding stop, landing on her feet, and creates an air shield to deflect a incoming blast form Julie.

Monica: Her powers allow her to simulate telekinetic effects, or at least the basic effects. Interesting.

Meanwhile back with Kiya and C, we see them still fighting in the streets. C finds a opening in Kiya's attack and charges her again, he rams her clean through a thick concrete wall and into the city's main reactor core.

Kiya: This is...

Kiya places her foot against C's chest and pushes him off her.

Kiya: You want me, come get me.

Kiya kicks in a metal door and starts making her way down a hall. C is quick to follow. Making her way through the halls, she takes a quick glance around at a intersection, making a left turn and heading up some stairs. After a few minutes she beaks into another room. She spots a door that reads "reactor core center. Never, under any means, enter without reactor first being shut down" She stands in front of this door, and when C catches up, as she had hope, he rammed her straight through. The reactor core is a large open space with one small catwalk going through the center. The walls appear to consist of a glass like clear exterior, with a dark blue liquid interior. Powerful electric currents, like bolts of lightning serge and flash throughout the area. As both continue to fight, both Kiya and C forms start to crack and split, not from each others hits, but from the reactors shear energy output. As diamond shards break and crack away from Kiya's diamond form, they don't drop, instead they rise up into the reactor where they break down ever more and vaporize. C's form is chipping and breaking away in the same fashion. As Kiya go's for a power strike, she comes to a sudden stop. She coughs out blood as she slightly hunches forward. In her stomach, we see that using Kiya's breaking form to his advantage, he had managed to stab her with one of his blades. Kiya grabs the blade with her left hand and breaks it off. C throws the broken blade into the reactor and it's vaporized on contact with one of the lighting strikes.

Kiya: I... guess it's... over...

C draws his second blade, he then stabs Kiya again in roughly the same spot. The blade is strong enough to do the damage, but breaks under it's own weight shortly after, as it's already weakened by the reactor. Kiya drops to her knees as C turns to leave the reactor. Both realize their time is short as their forms are slowly chipping away. Before C can make it out, strong containment doors seal off the exit. Looking back, C can see Kiya had made her way to a small control panel directly in the cores center.

Kiya: As I said... it's over...
C: ... Thank you...

Kiya pushes a lever the full way up, the lightning flashes become faster, brighter, more irradiate. A female voice warns of a meltdown, and seconds after one of the lightning strikes hit C. C is instantly combusted into hundreds of tiny pieces which then all vaporize in the reactor. Kiya had since also collapsed to the floor, her diamond form now rapidly getting eaten away by the increased power of the reactor. She seems to be to weak to reach up and shut down the reactor. Large cracks start to run down Kiya's body as her form now starts to fail completely.

Kiya: I guess... it's the end of the road...

On that note Kiya's vision just blacks out. The next time thing Kiya is able to see, is Tanya as she starts waking up.

Tanya: Kiya, your alive.
Kiya: What... happened?
Tanya: You was in the reactor, you had passed out and your diamond form... you was using it right?
Kiya: Yes.
Tanya: Well it had failed.

Kiya sits up after Tanya finishes healing her.

Kiya: How'd you guys find me.
Katy: With the warning of a reactor overload going off throughout the city, it wasn't hard to know where to go.

Sly then enters the room, the palms of his hands burnt, his hair fizzled and stuck on end, and his body crackling with electrical sparks.

Sly: And I'm the one who shut down the reactor so we could get to you.
Katy: Why are you powered up?
Sly: I'm not, I'm completely relaxed.
Katy: What's with the sparks?
Sly: Must be all the access power I absorbed. The sparks will die out when the access power is expelled.
Tanya: Is that safe to be doing?
Sly: I feel fine, so.
Tanya: Tell me if anything is wrong.
Katy: He better. I don't want him dying until I get the chance to turn the tables and kick his ass.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Chapter 116.

After a few minutes the group has all about what has happened explained to Kiya.

Kiya: So you was already searching this area when you heard the warning. Being in the general location, you was able to find the reactor quickly. Then Sly gave the signal to the others and you came to my aid. But Sly, how could you shut the reactor down?
Sly: Well, as it would turn out, the core, the area you was in, is no more then a massive generation/storage or pure unrated energy. This is why you diamond form started chipping away as soon as you entered. The lightning must be a side effect of the immense build up of power. You have to think about it, this one reactor can power a entire city at less then a quarter of it's operational power. When you cranked up the power Kiya, the reactor started quickly generating much more power then it could send out. This would have leaded to a explosion that would of wiped out this entire place and more.
Tanya: Like back with Mike, the explosion of that city.
Sly: True.
Kiya: Still doesn't answer my question.
Sly: Well, like everything, this huge machine needs a source of power to operate. It does this by absorbing the electrical power from those lightning bolts. The powers travels to a conductor that regulates the power and sends it back to the reactor in a steady, usable flow. So in a sense, the reactor has it's own infinite power source. It's just one infinite cycle. However, if you interrupt that cycle, you'll cause a emergency shut down. This stops the reactor completely and safely contains or expels all excess energy. To do this, I used my own body to absorb the power generated from the conductor, and redirect it.
Kiya: Wasn't you worried of your body overloading?
Sly: Yes, but we had to try something. And this seemed like the only solution that wouldn't blown us all up... so I went for it.
Kiya: Thank you..
Sly: Hey, what are friends for hey.
Tanya: Yeah, we always got your back, no matter the risks involved.
Katy: I say that's enough talk, lets move on. We barely got here in time, we might not be so lucky next time.

Back to the fight between Monica and Julie, we see Monica standing inside a massive tornado. Julie's attacks seems noneffective on the massive vortex of wind. Julie is forced to move back as Monica attempts to close ground.

Monica: You can't escape me.
Julie: You've yet to catch me. However...

To Monica's slight surprise, Julie falls back into a attack stance. Instead of running away from the tornado, she now charges straight for it.

Monica: Fool, you want to die that quickly.

Julie jumps up and is sucked into the tornado. Getting sucked into the spinning vortex, Julie is spun around at high speeds, her flame like energy leaving a long purple streak around the tornado. With the risk of passing out due to the G-forces she has been put under, her body is also starting to getting shredded as her clothing tears and cuts appear on her body.

Monica: So what kind of attack strategy was that?

Julie's entire body soon seems to take on a purple glow, the same kind of glow Monica's body gained before. Julie starts to slow down, fighting the winds by using her powers on her own body. Although she can't bring herself to a stop, she can slow herself enough to prevent herself from passing out (note she is still spinning fairly quick). Julie then places both arms forward.

Monica: You think you can resist me. *smirk*

Monica yells out (much the same as a DBZ character doing a power up), a strong downdraft of wind blows down through the middle of the tornado, the impact is enough to give Julie a strong knock downward, but doesn't actually move her due to the tornado itself. Seconds after this powerful downdraft, the tornado expands and the winds increase again. Julie starts to spin more rapidly once again as she is getting overpowered.

Julie: Now... or never.

At the bottom of the tornado, Monica is beginning to look rather confident until she notices something just at the last second. Monica is just able to rise her arm in defense as a powerful upward gust of wind brings a fair size purple blast to a stop. The blast however is still able to inch it's way towards Monica who now looks worried. As the attack is about to strike, we view outside the tornado. At the base of the tornado a explosion occurs and all the powerful winds of the tornado is sent in all directions. Julie as a result is sent flying in some random direction. She hits the hard rocky ground with a solid impact before skidding face down to a stop. Julie remains motionless from this point as the purple flames die out. The entire battle field now seems silent, there is no movement what so ever.

Elsewhere we see Troy. The area he is in seems to consist of many rock arches. The ground consist of the usual mixture of rock, pebbles, and dirt, we also see scattered grass patch. What stands out about this place is there are patches of fire everywhere. As Troy moves along, he meets up with a man (appearance) This man, also appears armed as he carries a long straight sword.

...: Welcome.
Troy: I take it your not here to talk.

The new arrives pulls out his sword and hold it out so the tip touches one of the nearby flames. The entire blade then ignites on fire.

...: No, I am not.

With a slice of the sword, a large wave of fire is sent towards Troy. Before he gets the chance to counter, a wave of ice forms a wall in front of Troy that stops the flames. The ice wall soon crumples revealing Yamairo standing in front of Troy.

Troy: Hey, I could of stopped that attack.
Yamairo: I know, I just want to fight this guy.
Troy: And you thick I don't, it's a chance to fight another fire user.
Yamairo: Look, I don't need to be here waiting till next year while you two hopelessly try to burn one another.

Troy tugs Yamairo out of the way and walks forward.

Troy: Screw that, he challenged me, not you. Go find someone else who manipulates ice.
Yamairo: He's the only one here. Besides we all know the writer plans to have me finish this fight anyway.
Troy: Will you just step back and shut up.
Yamairo: The others might be in danger, we need to find a way out of here, like I said. I'm not waiting around all day just so you can have a little fun.

It only takes a few seconds until the two gets into a argument over who gets to fight. Meanwhile, the flaming sword guy is left sort of in wonder as to what exactly is going on.

...: ... Um, we fighting?
Yamairo/Troy: SHUT UP!!
Yamairo: I'll get to you soon enough.
Troy: No, I'll get to you soon enough.
Yamairo: Like hell you will, I'm finishing this quick, and that's final.
Troy: Final my ass. You just want the fun.

Flaming sword guy (FSG) is left speechless by his opponents.

FSG: Screw this.

FSG takes another slash of his sword sending another wave of fire at Yamairo and Troy. With both at each others throats, they only notice the attack at the last second, and are barely able to block in time.

Yamairo: Close one...
Troy: Look, stay out of my way.
Yamairo: Fine, same go's for you. If you get frozen it's your own fault.
Troy: You best watch it here ice man, you might melt.
Yamairo: Shut up.
FSG: Will you two just fight already.

Not to happy about FSG cutting in, both Troy and Yamairo gives a steer that sends chills even down the bad guys spin.

Yamairo: You want me!
Troy: You got me!

Both then charge in on the attack.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Chapter 117.

Yamairo is the first to attack with a ice sphere thrown towards FSG. FSG raises his sword to ready a counter attack to Yamairo's attack. mid way through the flight, Yamairo's attack melts away as a fireball now races towards FSG. FSG lowers his sword and appears to absorb the fireball through the palm of his free hand, increasing the intensity of the flaming sword.

Yamairo: You see what I've been saying. Your only adding fuel to the fire, let me handle it.

FSG makes two quick slashes in a X fashion sending out two waves of fire towards Yamairo. As Yamairo dodges a massive fireball strikes down on FSG.

Yamairo: Damnit Troy!

As the fireball separates, we see FSG standing unharmed within the flames. Holding his sword straight out, flames appear to gather at the tip and within seconds a fireball is sent at Troy. Troy swats the fireball away without trouble.

FSG: Foolish fire manipulator. You think your better then me, just because you can generate fire on your own?
Troy: You sound less then pleased.
FSG: Your a waste of my time.
Troy: I beg to differ.
FSG: Fine. Then prove your worth.

Before Troy can attack, what seems like a isolated snow storm strikes FSG.

Yamairo: New one, Ice Blizzard!

Reacting quick, FSG touches his sword with his free hand. He then draws flames onto his hand to create a fireball. The fireball then expands into a flaming battle shield that reaches about 3/4 the length of his body. FSG uses the shield to block Yamairo's attack before once again standing up straight.

FSG: *points at Troy* see, you can generate fire boy, but my control is far greater.

Troy rashly releases a large burst of flames. FSG puts the shield forward and the attack is absorbed. Both the shield and the sword glow more intensely after the attack.

Yamairo: Damn Troy, stop making this guy more powerful.
Troy: Not like your attack was any more effective.
Yamairo: Well at least I'm not making the guy stronger with every failed attempt.

Yamairo then suddenly jumps back as Troy cancels out a wave of fire.

Yamairo: He's only absorbed a couple of attacks, and the heat of those flames that just past was already giving off much greater heat then the attacks before. Alright then, time to get serious.

Yamairo starts to take his ice forum as his entire body converts to ice. The air around Yamairo becomes cold.

Yamairo: Lets try this.
FSG: You may actually be worth the time.

Checking back with Monica and Julie, we see Monica is the first to stagger to her feet. The arm she used to block is heavily damaged, though appears usable none the less. This fact however does not less the pain felt.

Monica: D-damn. I couldn't stop that attack while focusing on my own at the same time. Clever girl. Risky... but effective move.

Monica looks around, finding Julie flat on the ground.

Monica: Hmp. I guess things didn't go as planned. She probably broke her neck when she was thrown from that attack.

On that note Julie awakens with a cough.

Monica: Or maybe not.

Julie seems to struggle more harder then Monica to get up. When she's able to stand, Julie's left are hangs motionless from her body.

Monica: I knew you had to break something, hitting a surface like this at those speeds. Your lucky to still be alive.
Julie: This... is bad...

Viewing a slow motions shot of Julie's impact, we see it's her left shoulder to strike first, taking the initial brunt of the impact.

Monica: That was some attack there, causing a double knock out. But your finished now.
Julie: Like hell... I still got one arm and both legs to literally kick you ass with.
Monica: Very well then. Your move.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:35 am

Chapter 118.

The chapter starts with Yamairo's ice fist clashing on FSG fire shield. Yamairo pulls back quickly and launches a ice spike at FGS. FGS again uses the fire shield to block, melting the ice before slashing with his sword, sending a fire wave back at Yamairo. Yamairo raises a ice wall to block, after blocking the wall crumples into ice shards that Yamairo sends forward at FGS. FSG raises his shield, running through the shards and approaches Yamairo. As he attempts to cut Yamairo in half from top to bottom, Troy jumps in grabbing the sword between the palms of his hands. As Troy keeps the sword back, Yamairo punches FSG in the stomach. From the impact point of Yamairo's fist, ice starts to spread out across FSG's entire body, soon completely freezing him over in ice. Yamairo then smiles as he stands straight up.

Yamairo: Nice play.
Troy: *smirk* Think I should take up acting? Razz

Looking back at FSG, we see small droplets of water running down his frozen body. Before long his arm moves, cracking ice away. Yamairo and Troy look over quickly, both surprised. It doesn't take long before FSG fully breaks free of his icy shell.

FSG: Good try.
Yamairo: No way!

FSG runs the palm of his hand down the length of his sword, and it quickly catches on fire once again.

FSG: So you two was merely pretending to be at each others throats all this time.
Troy: He's caught on to our little act.

We now cut back in with Julie, we can see she is bleeding as blood trickles down her face. She also appears a little out of breath as her breathing is heavier and her stance is weaker. A sudden blast of wind then blows Julie back, she lands on her back sliding over the rocky surface. Monica, who still has discomfort from her injury, but is still in much better condition then Julie, approaches Julie with a confident look.

Monica: You had a good run, but now, it's over.

Julie slowly struggles up to her feet. As she does so, she receives a hard punch to the stomach from Monica. Julie hunches over from the strike as she coughs out blood. With Julie stunned, Monica quickly creates a massive updraft of wind which carriers Julie off her feet and up into the sky. Monica smirks as she watches Julie get blown up into the sky. When Julie gets out of sight, Monica turns around to walk away. Before she can make the first step however, Monica finds herself frozen in place, unable to move as a familiar purple glow surrounds her body.

Monica: What!!?

Monica manages to turn her head, falling from the sky she see's Julie.

Monica: So she had a little power left after all. She'll still fall to her death anyhow.

The glow around Monica fades, by this point Julie is pretty close to her. At the last moment, Julie creates a energy blade. Monica is surprised by this and is attempts to counter attack in time. There is a splatter of blood and Julie is shot several feet back into the sky. She lands on the ground again with a solid thud, this being caused as she fell flat with no forward momentum to make her slide. Back with Monica, we see her on the ground in a pool of blood, a deep gash running down her face from her skull to her jaw. A slow motion replay of what happened shows Monica releasing a blast of wind at the exact same time Julies energy blade cut into the top of her head.

Back with Troy and Yamairo, Troy can be seen fighting FSG in close combat. As they fight FSG parries part of Troy's attack and stabs him through the stomach. Troy bends over while coughing blood.

Troy: Crap... that didn't go as planned...
FSG: Now, your friend.

As FSG turns to where he thought Yamairo was, he finds him missing.

FSG: Where did you go?
Yamairo: Behind you!!!

Yamairo grabs both of FSG hands as he turns around.

Yamairo: You hurt my friend you ass, so your going down.

FSG hands start to freeze over again, at first FSG grins.

FSG: This trick again. *sudden concerned look* W-What?

FSG concerns can be seen as he's unable to melt the ice.

FSG: What is this..?
Yamairo: Complete freeze!

FSG body completely freezes over, Yamairo then punches him, causing him to crack into many chunks of ice that drop to the ground.

Yamairo: Your fire can't save you if I completely freeze your body your the core. Oh, Troy!

Yamairo quickly go's to check on his fallen comrade. He places his hand at Troy's stab wound, creating ice to cover the wound.

Yamairo: That should stop the bleeding for now, the cold should numb the pain some to. It'll last till we get you a proper fix.
Troy: T-thanks man.
Yamairo: You see, I told you I'd end up finishing this. Smile
Troy: Going to brag to a injured man now?
Yamairo: Not my fault the writer advances me more then his own character. Razz
Troy: You know what the say, longer the wait, greater the results.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:27 am

Chapter 119.

The chapter starts with a large explosion in a thick wooded area. The explosion of green energy causes several trees to fall down. We see Raz appear behind Derek.

Raz: Watch it! You almost hit me.
Derek: Did I get him?
...: Sorry, you missed.

Raz and Derek look over to see there opponent standing, arms crossed (appearance).

Raz: Damnit, what's with this guy?
Derek: How do you expect me to know?
Raz: It's like he knows what we're going to do before we do it...

Raz vanishes, arriving behind the opponent only to get elbowed in the face. The opponent then drops low, punching the approaching Derek full force in the crotch. He then sweeps Raz, grabbing him by the ankle and swing him into Derek, knocking both to the ground.

...: Heh.
Derek: ... damn... that was a cowardly... move.
...: Perhaps. But would you not agree it's effective?
Derek: Grr.

Raz is also picking himself up.

Raz: Is this guy telepathic? It's strange, he don't seem to respond to me thoughts. Somehow, he just knows what we're doing...

Meanwhile in a cold mountain type area, we see Chulance in a fighting stance. His opponent stands still and silent (appearance)

Chulance: So, your my opponent?

The opponent opened his mouth, a charging sound is heard as green light gathers in the mouth. Seconds later a large beam of plasma is shot at Chulance. Chulance dodges quickly to the left, then smiles.

Chulance: This will be fun.

Chulance dodges several more shots before dashing in and striking the opponent in the face. The unmoved opponent grabs Chulance wrist and attempts to strike him in the face. Chulance leans to the side avoiding the punch and forming a purple energy blade that he stabs into the opponents stomach. The opponent is again unmoved, and as Chu pulls back the blade, we see sparks flying from the opponents stomach.

Chulance: Oh a machine, so that's why I can't copy his power.

Chulance uses the blade to slice off the opponents arm and get free. The opponent uses his one still good arm, aiming at Chulance, and opening his hand into a machine gun. The robotic man then starts firing at Chulance. Chulance starts with a zig zag motion to close in the opponent, he then circles around the opponent and approaches him quickly from behind, a smile on Chulance face as he places his hand flat against the machines back.

Chulance: I love Jet's power, a machine like yourself, full of shadows and darkness, so easy to defeat. Smile

Moments later the robotic machine would appear to explode as Chulance quickly gathers together the darkness within the machine and manipulates it into a outward explosive force.

Chulance: Well, that was easy.

Chulance then soon heard a voice whisper to him. He looks, but is unable to see anything. Following the voice, he is lead to his areas barrier. From here the voice stopped. Chulance looks around, seeing nothing. Shortly after a blast of darkness takes out the barrier, Chulance steps into a area where he quickly notices Clay and Morph, both KO'd and floating in the air. Between them a man stands with a smirk (appearance)

...: Your the one called Chulance, correct?
Chulance: Yes. Who are you?
Voice: They call him Yoda.

Chulance looks behind him to see Korzan turn visible.

Chulance: Yoda huh.
Yoda: In exactly one month from now, there is a tournament being held. Purely for our kind. Pass the message on to the rest of the group, if you want to see your two friends alive again, bring me all seven orbs. Fail, and well, you get the picture.

With that both Yoda and Korzan appear to simply vanish along with Clay and Morph.

Chulance: I really gotta copy a teleporting ability... *sigh* The others are not gonna like this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 am

Chapter 120.

We start with the overlook of a rocky mountain top area. This area is somewhat dark, a sort of half way point between day and night. Dark clouds fill the sky as lightning crackles in the distance and thunder roars. Strangely however, there is no rain. The area is mostly flat, except for one large rock formation, this formation has the shape of a throne. Just then three men appears, two of which are seen to be Korzan and Yoda, the third is sat in the throne, hidden by shadows.

...: Everything is now in place?
Yoda: Yes, we have captured some of their friends and made our demands. They will surely gather the missing orbs and be at your tournament.
...: Good. You two make sure the telepathic girl and the darkness manipulator are at that tournament.
Korzan: Why the telepathic girl?
...: Just so I have another power to add to my collection. Twisted Evil
Yoda: Do you not already have telepathy?
...: Yes, but this girl is so much more powerful. She can not only hear thoughts, she can control others and bend them to her will. And what if she is still not at full strength. I must have her power. Now be gone.

We can see the figure raise his hand, with a quick flip of the wrist both Yoda and Korzan disappear.

...: Hmhmhm, you think you can hide your plan from me Yoda. Fool, I knew all along you planned to steal the orbs. However, you won't be stealing anything from me. Instead I will be stealing from you, for your powers are also to be mine. So be good little pawns and play my game, for soon, I will be a god. Twisted Evil

We see Korzan and Yoda has arrived in the jungle area, at the base of the volcano. Once there they see Kathy, Shin, and Arnold who had appeared to be waiting.

Kathy: Are these the guys? Can we get this blood bath started yet?
Yoda: There are still others to come.
Kathy: The waiting is so boring... When will these guys be here?
Yoda: Not to long, trust me.
Shin: Trust you, we've only just met you?
Korzan: You are the ones attacking this base, the ones waiting for backup? If so, then trust us, more are on their way.
Shin: Very well, then what's your reasoning behind joining us?
Yoda: Simple, the government have something we want. A couple of powerful mutants. We are here to, "recruit" them.
Shin: Really now. Would I be wrong at guessing that one is telepathic, and the other manipulates shadows?
Korzan: Well all darkness in general, but yes, you are correct.
Shin: And your friends?
Yoda: They are no friends, actually, most likely they will want to kick our asses. However, they will help us instead.
Arnold: And why is that?
Korzan: The government is in procession of a certain item, a item they must get if they ever want to see their friends alive again.
Shin: What is this item?
Yoda: A orb. So what about you three?
Shin: We're after a drug which is in development.
Korzan: Well isn't this perfect.
Kathy: Huh, what do you mean?
Korzan: We all have different reasons for obtaining the same goal. We can all work together to take out the government without getting in one another way.

Meanwhile Raz is seen panting, a little bit of blood runs from his nose. He stands by Derek who is not yet tired.

Raz: This guy is somehow always one step ahead of us.
...: Hmhm, I know every move your gonna make.

Derek then steps forward, his fist glowing with energy.

Derek: I've had enough of this guy, get out of here Raz.
Raz: You sure?
Derek: I'll get him.
Raz: *nod*

As Raz retreats from the area, the opponent gets a surprised look, not from Raz but due to knowing what Derek's gonna do.

...: Damn, this is gonna hurt.

As the opponent guards, Derek lets out a yell before punching the ground. A large explosion occurs, causing even Raz to get down to the ground, despite the distance he is away. After everything settles, the opponent is seen on the ground, bloody unable to stop the blast, but awake.

...: He... hehe.

Derek stands over his opponent.

Derek: Something funny?
...: Looks like... everything is... gone as planned.
Derek: What do you mean?
...: To get your next orb... find the volcano government base, your friends life's depend on it.
Derek: You know where this base is?
...: *smirk*

Derek lifts up the opponent with one hand.

Derek: Tell me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:28 pm

Chapter 121.

We look back in on our group, we see Chulance has gotten together with the others and they have all escaped the battle grounds. Chulance explains what has happened.

Chulance: So that's it, Morph and Clay are gone. We need to collect the other orbs within a month, or they die.
Derek: I found out from our friend here, the next orb is a few miles away, in a government base.
Sly: Then we have no choice, we go get it.
Tanya: Hold on, your not suggesting we collect the orbs for this guy?
Sly: No. But we do need to find them anyway, and by collecting them at least this Yoda won't get suspicious. We can figure out what to do when we get all seven.
Cloyd: I think Sly is right. If we let on that we're not doing as asked, Clay and Morph will surely die.
Yamairo: Then lets go so I can become the hero.
Kiya: I agree, we have a short amount of time. Lets go.

The group gives a look at the towering volcano in the distance.

Derek: *points* There.
Tanya: What about him? (referring to Derek and Raz opponent, now KO.)
Raz: We bring him, he may be useful.

Derek picks up the opponent and the group quickly gets on the move. Hours later, the sky has turned a orange color as the sun has began to set. Still waiting.

Kathy: Booooooooooooooooooooooooooored... Sad
Shin: Oh shut up will you.
Kathy: Why are we waiting for these guys anyway, we can win this battle without them.
Shin: Hardly. We need Sly so he can deactivate the power.
Kathy: Wait, that'll set the dark boy and the telepath free. I thought we was gonna kill them.
Yoda: May I remind you, the telepath comes with us.

After a few minutes Derek charges through the trees, ramming Yoda and pressing him back against a tree. Tanya surrounds Korzan and throws one of the knifes to Raz, who catches it and holds it to Shin's throat. Sly, Katy, Julie, Troy, and Chulance all stand ready to fire a attack if anybody moves.

Kathy: Hmm, more in this group then I expected.
Derek: Alright you, spill it, where are they?
Yoda: You think I'm so stupid as to bring them with me. You and your friends best back down.
Derek: How about tell us where they are, or I snap your neck.
Yoda: What's this, you guys have resorted to empty threats now.

Yoda nudges his finger and Derek is sent flying back, landing on his back. Katy launches a water blast in retaliation which stops in mid air a few feet in front of Yoda.

Yoda: Look familiar. *smirk.*
Katy: What the... telekinesis.
Sly: Your like Mike...
Yoda: Mike was weak, I am far stronger then that fool.

Yoda then sends Katy's blast back at her, who absorbs it.

Yoda: Look, you guys can try to kill us. But if you get in our way, your friends die, and so do you. Or, you can do your job, and let us do ours. If you do that, you'll all be united once again.
Sly: Damn, fine, back off guys.

Somewhat reluctantly, the rest of the group backs off.

Kiya: So what's the plan here?
Yoda: We form our main attack at the front and rear facility yards, in those open spaces our powers still work. If we tried to move into the facility right away, we would surely die. One inside the compound, the place has various hidden sections that will strip us of all our power.
Shin: Electric boy, your Sly right. This is where we come in.
Sly: Who the hell are you?
Shin: Right now I'm your best friend.
Sly: I doubt that.
Yoda: While we distract the attack forces, Sly and Shin makes there way through the lower levels.
Sly: I see where this is going, deactivate the reactor right?
Yoda: Heh, not as easy as it sounds. These reactors are suppose to prevent shutdowns. When you reach the room, instead of the reactor your use to, you'll find only one massive round sphere created of pure electrical energy. This ball sustains itself with it's own power, and the room absorbs all access power.
Sly: Well how do you expect me to shut down a massive ball of energy?
Yoda: You'll find a way, you have no choice. When the power fails, we'll be able to split up and enter the compound. From there we obtain our objectives and leave.
Sly: Then lets get moving.
Yoda: Oh, one more thing.
Sly: What?
Yoda: Don't get shot.
Sly: I don't plan to.
Yoda: I didn't mean you, I meant them. *glances at Katy.*
Korzan: Same for you Tanya.
Katy: Don't get shot, I can turn to water, a bullet would simply pass through. Tanya can heal.
Yoda: Not from these rounds, they hit you, you die.
Troy: Thanks for the warning.
Yoda: Where temporary partners. I can't have you guys dying yet.
Katy: Fine then, lets go.
Shin: I'll do the honors. Every connect hands.

They do so and the group vanish from the spot.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:19 am

Chapter 122.

The group arrives at the front gate.

Shin: Who heads to the back?
Yoda: Derek, you and Raz stay here with myself, Arnold, Korzan and Kathy.
Derek: Who made you the boss?
Yoda: You'll only get in your friends way.
Raz: Hey!!
Yoda: If to many heads out on the same team, you'll be in each other way. It'll be myself, Korzan, Arnold, Kathy, Derek, and Raz on this side. Katy, Kiya, Julie, Yamairo, Troy, and Chulance on the other. Actually Tanya, you stay as well. That gives us six each. Then of course Sly and Shin will head out and do there thing.
Sly: No time to argue, lets just do it.
Cloyd: Hey!! You forgot me.
Jay: Me to.
Yoda: Oh you two, you (Cloyd) go with the other group then.
Yamairo: I don't know what's more questionable, this plan or Justin's memory.
Yoda: Who?
Raz: Just let it go, it's a long story.

With that Shin, Sly, Katy, Yamairo, Julie, Cloyd, Kiya, Jay and Chulance all teleport away, leaving the others at the front gate.

Tanya: Do we sneak in?
Yoda: No point, they already know we're here.

Yoda lifts his left hand and the entire gate rips from it's concrete founding and seems to hover in the air. Yoda then pushes the gate back with his powers, the gate slams into a group of A1's and crushes them against a wall. The group walks through the massive hole in the wall where the gate was ripped out. Once inside they are met by a good hundred armed soldiers.

Soldier: Hold your spot, or be killed.

Yoda appears to slowly scan his surroundings, then without warning all the soldiers guns are pulled from there hands and appear to hover in the sky.

Tanya: Woah, he is stronger then Mike. He doesn't even appear to be trying yet.
Kathy: Can we have some fun now?
Yoda: Take um.
Kathy: Finally.

Kathy runs towards the nearest soldier and gives him a hard palm strike to the chest. Bones are heard cracking as the soldier coughs out blood and drops to the ground.

Kathy: *grin* Next.

Looking back moments earlier, we see Sly and the group arrive at the rear of the base.

Shin: Good luck.

With that Shin grabs Sly and teleports off.

Cloyd: I guess it's up to me then.

Cloyd creates a energy blast and quickly blast a hole in the rear gate. With all the kicked up dust, the group charges through. Much like the group at the front, they are greeting with a massive group of armed men.

Julie: Anyone get the feeling we should have thought this through.
Yamairo: Obviously Jay never got that idea.
Julie: Wait what? Jay's with the other group.
Yamairo: Not him. You know what, just forget it.
Katy: Well, we got ourselves in, time we get ourselves out of this.
Jay: How?
Katy: Like this!!!

Katy makes a swipe with her left hand causing a large streak of water, from this streak water seems to fall in a almost mist like form. As the guns are fired, Yamairo freezes all the water creating a long wall between the group and the soldiers. The shots hit the ice and are stopped.

Yamairo: Nice save Katy.

Yamairo turns to see Katy dropping to her knees, a bullet hole through her stomach.

Katy: We... overlooked... one...

As Katy drops down, Kiya shouts out the word "tower". Up high in a tower, able to see over the wall of ice is a sniper. Yamairo quickly expands the wall of ice higher so it blocks the gunners sight.

Yamairo: Damn, we was reckless, and we're already one down.
Katy: Y-Y *cough* Yamairo... you have to... to freeze me... completely...
Yamairo: What?
Cloyd: I get it. The shot passed clean through her, so it did much internal damage which means closing the bullet hole to stop the bleeding won't be enough. However, if you can...
Yamairo: Flash freeze. If I freeze her body from the outside in, or vice versa. I will kill her. A flash freeze means I'll freeze her entire body all at once. In theory, we could then unfreeze her later and heal her. Alright, everyone stand clear.
Katy: I... ow you... one...

Yamairo takes his ice form and begins to focus, the temperature around Katy seems to take a drastic drop.

Yamairo: Here it go's, Absolute Zero!

The air around Katy is so cold that everything around Katy has frozen. Suddenly, Katy's entire body turn to ice.

Troy: Did you do it?

Yamairo walks up to Katy and kneels down by her.

Yamairo: It's done. We just have to make sure not to break her. If she's shattered, there will be no getting her back.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun May 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Chapter 123.

Still knelled down by Katy, Yamairo stands up, looking serious.

Yamairo: We can't afford anymore mistakes. These guys are out for the kill, we can't hold back, or we'll die. Cloyd, Chulance, lets get this party started.

Outside the shield the soldiers are firing, after a few rounds the ice starts to crack.

Soldier: We're almost through.

However the crack seems to split along the full length of the barrier, suddenly the barrier appears to shatter into hundreds of thousands of tiny shards. Before the commanding officer can order the command to fire, a large energy push from Cloyd sends the shards forward. The shards hits the soldiers like a massive group of arrows, quickly taking down the massive grouping of soldiers. The sniper readies another shot, only for a purple blast to destroy the area he is in.

Yamairo: Get ready.

Just then the A1's appear. Arriving already at full power, one heads straight for Yamairo at blinding speed, it explodes before reaching Yamairo however.

Chulance: I love Jet's power. Smile I'll combine Jet's darkness powers with Raz speed powers, these machines won't last long.

More soldiers can then be seen swarming in.

Yamairo: Go for it Chulance, take them out.
Julie: We got the soldiers.

Julie crates her energy blade as the purple flaming energy begins to surround her body once more, blacking out her appearance. Yamairo takes on his ice form, the others get in ready positions to attack.

Meanwhile we see Sly and Shin deeper in the base, they hide as soldiers run past, being in one of the power blocking zones. After the soldiers pass, Sly lets out a slight sigh of relieve.

Sly: They didn't notice us.
Shin: Appears the attack is doing it's job, lets hurry. When we down the power, the others can freely storm the base.

They continue through the base, teleporting whenever possible. They finally reach the room and break in, there they find a massive orb of pure electrical power. So big in fact, it takes up two levels of the base.

Sly: Wow, this is immense, nothing but pure outright power. I... can't absorb all this...
Shin: Hmm, then disrupt it.
Sly: How, by adding more power to it?
Shin: No... like this!!

On the word "this", Shin grabs Sly and teleports. Shin arrives dropping to the floor as electrical sparks dance over his body, Sly however despite his best effort, existed the teleportation with forward momentum, getting launched into the orb of electrical energy. On the ground, Shin struggles to his feet, having taken a shocking from Sly.

Shin: Bastard... how could he react that fast?

Getting launched into the electrical orb, Sly's body fills to it's maximum capability almost instantly. There is so much power surging through Sly's body, that it's to much for him to bare and causing him extreme pain. As Sly screams out in agony, his body start to discharge massive amounts of power in large waves in a desperate attempt to bring itself down to a acceptably safe level. However, as fast as Sly can discharge, his body is instantly overloaded again and continues to overload further. Sly's body is soon overloaded with so much immense power, his body starts to glow. The discharges get more intense, but still to no aid. Still screaming out, Sly's body appears to dissolve, getting destroyed by the immense power. As Sly disappears into the massive orb of power, there is one final discharge, so immense in force the entire complex seems to tremble from the force. Inside the room, Shin now seems heavily damaged as he slowly stands. The room is now completely black, Shin looks into the air to see a few last sparks of power dance around the sky before fading. Having a quick search around, there is nothing left to Sly, not even as much as a grain of dust.

Shin: Huh, looks like he was right after all. It was to much power for him to handle... *grin* Well, he still served his purpose.

Back to the group at the front entrance, we look in to see a massive, what can only be described as a shock wave, has sent soldiers flying in all directions. Tanya is then next in line, storming in from behind Arnold (Who had caused the shock wave) and with a bunch of her clones, attacks the front line of still more approaching soldiers, who are all promptly disarmed by Yoda. Distracted by Tanya, Korzan gets in the middle of the soldier group, slicing them either in half with the sword, or across the neck with the knifes. Raz appears to be speed striking soldier, using momentum for knockout strikes. Jay takes down any snipers as Derek helps out whoever is getting surrounded or overwhelmed. Kathy seems to be evilly enjoying herself as she takes down soldiers one after the other. Soon Shin arrives beside Yoda.

Shin: It's done...
Yoda: Sly.
Shin: Dead.

Tanya stops attacking.

Tanya: Wait what!!?

Shin: Idiot, worry about yourself!

In that brief moment of distraction, the soldiers swarm forward overwhelming Tanya. However blood splatters from the back of the approaching soldiers throats as the all drop dead to the ground.

Tanya: You try to kill me, then help me?
Korzan: Temporary partners, are we not. Don't worry, our rematch will come, until then though.

Korzan spins around slicing open another soldier.

Korzan: Now fight!
Tanya: Ah, right.

She re-creates her clones and charges forward again.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu May 06, 2010 11:51 am

Chapter 124.

With the power out at the government complex, we overlook a group of soldiers armed ready to attack in a dark hall.

Soldier: I Don't think we should be here, we should have sent the machines.
Soldier 2: If he has any powers, they should be weakened though.
Soldier: The last injection though was over two hours ago...

All the soldiers attention is suddenly focused on a door in front of them as it slowly opens. A dark figure is seen approaching, and as the men ready to fire, they are all quickly killed. They are slashed, or cut in half by a wave of darkness sent through the area. This figure is soon revealed as Jet.

Jet: So, where is your precious "bright room" now huh?

In another part of the complex, we see Sandra has also taken the power out as a chance to try to make a escape. However her attempts was cut short by the men with the anti-telepathy helmets. Having being outnumbered three to one, the first man has Sandra in a hold as the second attacks her. The third is preparing a needle.

Man 3: Don't worry, it's only a tranquilizer... this time. We can't have out test subjects escaping.

With the needle about ready, the man holding Sandra lets her go just as the second man punches her in the stomach. Clearly bruised and beaten, Sandra grasp her stomach as she drops to the floor in pain.

Man 1: This girl truly is pathetic without her powers.
Man 2: *grin* Only makes our job easier.
Man 3: This will only hurt for a second.
...: Your right, it will.

The third man (with the needle) turns around quickly in fright at the sound of the voice. As he does so Jet grabs the needle from the mans hand and stabs it into his skull. He is quick to fall as the liquid in the needle is injected directly into his brain.

Jet: That's one.
Man 1: It's the shadow guy...
Man 2: Fuck!!... Get him!

Jet grins as the men charges forward.

Jet: Such lovely helmets you wear, so much darkness to manipulate at my will.

Before the men can get anywhere near Jet, their heads explode, as if they was rapidly crushed by a immense weight. The bloody helmets roll over the ground, stopping at Jet's feet as the headless bodies fall to the ground. With a smirk Jet steps forward, crushing one of the helmets as he dos so.

Jet: Sandra, get up.

Within seconds shadows appear to wrap around Sandra's wrist and ankles, lifting her into a upright standing position and binding her in place.

Jet: It's time I pick up where I left off, and believe me telepath, you will die this time.
...: We can't allow you to do that, Darkness.
Jet: *raises eyebrow* Mr. Mover and Mr. Invisible. Aka Yoda and Korzan. How have you two been over the years?
Yoda: We didn't come for small talk.
Jet: Of course, it's time is it? The old fart however must be senile if he thinks you two can capture me. Why don't he come himself, to afraid.

Jet looks back to see Jay standing beside the two.

Jet: Oh, so you recruited that other little group to, *smirk* this is perfect. I get to settle the score and send a message back to the old man all at the same time.

Jay: Jet, before we start, I must ask, you seems to know everybody. How the hell do you know so many people.
Jet: *smirk* That's really quite simply.
Yoda: We use to work for him.
Jay: What?
Jet: Jay, you and your little friends has been lied to. You all believe that the existence of our kind started with the meteor that hit Earth, it didn't. Our kind has been around for as long as there has been humans, and deep within the shadows, hidden under cover up's and lies, a war has raged on since the beginning of human existence. Humans, and mutants as we are called as of now, have been in a eternal war, each fighting the other for control of the planet.
Yoda: And many years ago, Jet use to run the UOOM.
Jay: UOOM?
Yoda: Underground Organization Of Mutants. Jet was the most powerful of our kind for many years, until one mutant risen up against him, almost taking his very soul. Jet escaped however.
Jet: All the meteor did, was disrupt weak powers among the Earth's general population.
Jay: In other words, giving you cover.

Jet quickly spins around placing the palm of his hand against Sandra's body, from this point shadows start to get absorbed into Jet, passing through him and flowing into Sandra. Sandra seems unable to move, her skin turning rather dark in color.

Jet: Exactly.
Jay: What are you doing, leave her alone.
Jet: Or what? You'll fire one of your light spears. You'll kill her to. *grin* Besides, her powers was beginning to resurface.

Jet removes his hand.

Jet: So I had to subdue her.

Jet grins and Sandra's entire body tightens up, putting her discomfort as some bones are head cracking (but not breaking). Sandra seemed in quite some pain for a quick second.

Jet: One more move, and I crush your entire body. Do nothing girl, don't even blink.
Jay: Wait, so have you had this level of power all along.
Jet: Heh.
Jay: But... then... why?
Jet: I wanted to see the power of the orbs. And I am not disappointed, if these orbs are capable of turning inexperienced people like yourselves into someone worth fighting, imagine what they could do for us. Besides, I was bored. Figured you people would offer some entertainment.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat May 15, 2010 11:27 am

Chapter 125.

Jay: So all this time... you've just been having fun, using us a guinea pigs.
Korzan: It's how Jet is. He enjoys using only a fraction of his power, and playing with others.
Jet: A little eye opener Jay, that night I faced your group. *smirk* I could of crushed you all like ants.

With a snap of his fingers the darkness flowing within Sandra body is pulled out in a explosive fashion, Sandra can only scream in pain as waves of darkness rip open her skin and exits her body. As the darkness finishes exiting her body, it collects spinning around Jet forming a sort of cocoon. Sandra falls to the ground, bleeding heavily. Jay quickly creates a light spear, shooting it a the darkness cocoon. The spear fly's directly through the middle of the cocoon, making the shadows separate and fade away, revealing Jet to be gone. The three then turn around as they hear laughter behind them.

Jay: But... how..?
Jet: You have no idea how my powers, or your own for that matter, works do you? You idiot.
Jay: Grr what are you talking about, I'm able to gather and condense light into destructive attacks.
Jet: You think that's all you can do? You have no idea what you are capable of Jay.

Jet waves his hand and suddenly Jay, Korzan, and Yoda body's become much heavier. Jet however, remains unaffected.

Jay: What... the hell... is this..?
Jet: This, my friend, is my true power of darkness. I can use darkness to create all sort of effects, including gravity effects, binding effects, portals/voids for various purposes... *grin* and more.

Darkness gathers around Jet's fist, Jet makes a quick swipe with said fist causing a massive wave of darkness consume the three fighters. When the attack fades, we see the group unhurt, protected by a telekinetic barrier.

Yoda: Frankly Jet, I'm sick of orders, I've been sick of them since day one. I have a plan to rid myself of my enemy's, and neither you or the old geezer will stand in my way.
Jet: Prove it.

Yoda turns the barrier into a outward telekinetic blast, darkness quickly gathers darkness forming a portal that Jet comes out through, throwing a darkness orb that Yoda deflects with a personal sized barrier. Jet runs up to Yoda, placing his hand on the barrier and a darkness spike stabs through Yoda's stomach. Yoda seems somewhat shocked as he coughs out blood, falling to the floor.

Jet: You idiot!! You thought a clear barrier could stop me? I control all darkness, inside and outside your shield. Even down to the very shadows your clothing creates.

As Jet stands above Yoda, a flash of light passes through Jet, leaving a hole in his chest. Soon after, darkness appear to get absorbed from the surroundings, filling in the hole in Jet's body. Jet then turns around, gathering darkness in the palm of his left hand, Jay seems shocked.

Jay: That went straight through you...
Jet: Doesn't that remind you of a friend of yours. Think, who else can have objects pass through them without harm.
Jay: Are you suggesting...
Jet: I'm suggesting nothing.
Jay: But... that's... impossible...
Jet: There is a name for it. It's called elemental shift, everybody with a connection to a element has the ability to take these forms, and when used correctly, the power can become god like. Water, ice, Earth, dark, light. *grin*
Jay: Light... you mean...
Jet: Correct. In theory, anyone even remotely connected to a element can take a shift. Sadly, I cannot allow you to learn to access your power.
Jay: If this is true, if you got the strength you claim you do, why hasn't you wiped out the humans yet.
Jet: Twisted Evil There simply to much fun. Darkness exist in more ways then one, there is darkness itself, as in the element. Then there is darkness within the human heart, the emotion of rage, fear, loneliness, heartbreak, sadness. These are the fundamental emotions that keeps a human alive. And to use these emotion and twist and mold a person as I see fit.
Jay: You... bastard...
Jet: Humans preach love, kindness, and caring. These are nothing but false emotions, a cover for people to hide who they truly are. I take these emotions... and crush them. And just to make sure the fun never stops, if a mutant grows powerful enough to end the war... well.
Jay: You... you kill your own kind... so you can torture humans...
Jet: Heh. Twisted Evil Now Jay, I'm sorry, but it's about time I finish this up.

As Jet lifts his fist high, surrounded in darkness, all the lights in the area come on. The darkness Jet has gather does not dissipate, however the light catches Jet's attention as he holds off on killing Jay. Jet turns his head, looking with interest, then a grin.

Jet: So, he did it.

The room fills with electrical sparks, as if some kind of massive electrical storm is located in just that area alone. The recently lit light burst, the surging power to great to withstand. The electricity slowly starts to localize, moving towards one location. Jay and Korzan are both speechless of the spectral taking place.

Jay: It... it can't be...

The electricity forms into a bright ball of power, bright enough that Korzan and Jay turn their view away, Jet however, does not. With his gaze upon the ball of electricity, Jet watches as the ball starts to decrease in size, molding and shaping itself. Before long, a humanoid figure is seen, created purely of electricity, it hold a striking resemblance to none other then Sly.

Jet: Welcome, Sly.

Jet lowers his arm as he turns around, stopping his attack. Darkness gathers around Jet as his body becomes darker then usual.

Jay: I-it is him...
Korzan: Shin said... he died...
Jay: Shin, was wrong.
Yoda: This... is insane...
Sly: Jay, Korzan.
Jay: You... can talk...
Jet: Why not. I can talk, Katy can talk, Yamairo can talk.
Sly: Get Yoda out of here, I'll handle this.
Jet: We'll see about that that.

Electricity crackles wildly from Sly's electrical body.

Sly: Go, now!!

Electrical sparks fill the entire room, Jay and Korzan obey and gathers the group then leaves, not even thinking twice of questioning Sly.

Sly: You heartless bastard, you kill your own partners, torture humans, and toy with us.
Jet: Yes, and I'll continue to do so for many years to come.
Sly: Not if I can do anything about it.
Jet: I've been using power like this for countless years. You only gained it what, ten, fifteen minutes ago. Do you have any idea how to use the power you got, or are you doing all you can to just keep control of your form. And even then, do you even know how to kill me? Boy, you should have stayed dead.

The two stand before one another, darkness flowing like streams towards Jet, electricity crackling and flowing wildly around the area as Sly seems to be the lone beckon of light in the dark.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next