Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Space Uprising - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Space Uprising

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Space Uprising - Page 6 Empty Re: Space Uprising

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:48 pm

*Krayt showed little notice of Gadelf and kept along his route back to the others..*

*Skid was still in clear view of the events unfolding with Kor's battle. The opponents had shown some resistance, but nothing Kor hasn't remained in control of. He wondered if Vulcan would actually win out on this struggle, but doubted it. Skid was carful to note Muzo feeding energy, if he was required to help, he knew just the target to take out. To Skid's surprise, the struggle actually did favor Vulcan. Quickly growing in size, Skid jumped in and reached to grab Muzo with her gigantic hand and crush him.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Space Uprising - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Space Uprising - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:58 pm

*Volero had been standing there silently, trying to get a read on the new opponent in front of him.*

Syn: Son... this man is powerful according to the ship. It has enough info to tell me that this man possesses powers of the fallen.

Volero: My motivation is none of your concern. Neither are my actions. Just know that both are absolute and won't be stopped. My god wills it... He knows that quality it much better than quantity.

*Volero readies himself when seeing the man ready to attack, when the beam of energy is shot at him, he attempts diminish it's strength, but he soon finds his reaction to be too slow and attempts to dodge it instead. The splice gun really worked in his favor*

Volero: Hmm...

*The beam grazes Volero's shoulder before he intensifies its power as it moves past him and strikes several cities in its path. The sonic attack blows Volero back though. Standing up, Volero takes a readied stance again.*

Volero: Impressive... I thank you for the lives you have helped me take.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Ixia: That son of a bit-

"Just then, a field is erected around Volero. Seemingly freezing everything in it in time. Ixia double takes. Kratho is seen getting out of the rubble"

Kratho: Sorry that took so long. Had to calculate everything

"Kratho is seen holding up a small device in his hand"

Ixia: Wha
Kratho: I just fazed a few seconds into the future to avoid the explosion. Not that hard. Had to pretend to be down though or this entire plan would be nothing
Ixia: Is he...
Kratho: Dunno...everything inside the field is quantum locked. He can't move. Unless he has a way of getting out of a time freeze...he's done.

"Just then, a ship is seen approaching the battle"

Ixia: That's...one of ours...

"The ship lands, and Ya'g climbs out"

Ya'g: What the
Ixia: What the is right! I should take advantage of these punches to punch you! You let the guy you were tracking get this close to the Throneworld of the Shi'ar! Cereza and Micheal are going to rip us a new one
Kratho: This could have been avoided if you had just approached the target with a plan Ixia...
Ixia: Who's side are you on! Velon! Fix this goddamn punching thing!!

----

"Just then, Skid gets the message to stand down"

----

"The 4 fighters arrive at the palace. Just then, an Empirium wide transmission begins"

Gan: Ladies and gentlemen! I, Ganiorgi Pallza have deposed the Magistrix Cereza Solstone! In her place, we have the returning royal family heir, Aurelia Neramari! Obviously Cereza is being charged with high treason for attempting to assassinate your true ruler. I shall see it that this traitor is punished to the...full extent of the law

"Gan can't help but crack a grin as he broadcasts his victory. Cereza is being detained by the guards, and is seething looking at Gan. Aurelia is just quietly standing next to Gan"

Gan: With our ruler returned, the Empirium shall return to it's former glory, I assure you
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Space Uprising - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Space Uprising - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:20 pm

*Skid stopped his approach getting the message. It seemed this was not over yet. He held his position waiting to jump in.*

*After a short time Ganelf and Krayt meet up with Bart and (I forgot her name, the other one).
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:29 am

"Muzo rushes over to Vulcan Project, seeing the massive amount of energy they managed to put together in the blast to overwhelm Kor, Muzo's wounds from the battle began to heal, Muzo looked down."

Muzo: I still feel the other force, but enough of that we need to meet up with Gan at the palace, let's make sure he didn't fuck up baby sitting, I want to get payed.

"Muzo heard the message and patted Vulcan Project on the back."

Muzo: We Getting Royal pay tod AUGH

"He moved back when almost grabbed by the now giant warrior, looking at him as the Imperial Guard was instructed to stand down."
Gadelf: they better half, before we beat them all.
Shield: Damn what the hell is..goin...

"Shield grabbed his weapon and began heading back to the Royal Palace. He was ecstatic to meet up with the rest of the Imperial Guard to figure out the situation."
"Vinlo was upset he had caused innocents to be killed due to his recklessnes, he should have simply immobilied Volero ASAP but he allowed his anger to get the better of him"

Vinlo: Alright Alright, quite now, hmm I wonder tho what is this current broadcast about?
"Shield sat down seeing Cereza detained motinonig to Skid."

Shield: Where is Granya, the sword wielding warior? What is going on?!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:33 am

Gan: Oh...new guy huh?

"Meanwhile, Bart's group arrive too"

Bart: Alright...is it over?

"Gan has already finished his part of the broadcast and left Aurelia to say a few words (probably staged)"

Gan: Alright then, here's what's happening. Cereza is to be detained and arrested for high treason. I'm also going to be subjected to the new Magistrix's decision pending my previous acts of treason and murder...although I think mine were mostly hmm...what's the word? Oh yeah...justified

"Gan grins. Skid looks about ready to kill him if Cereza asks, but he calms himself when Cereza gives him a look"

Gan: Take her away boys. Also someone find Kor. I think he was shot down and I don't want the Praetor dead. What else...oh god feels good to be back where you belong!

"Gan starts to giggle"

----

Kratho: It seems...there's been a coup
Ixia: What...do we do?
Ya'g: Internal politics. We can't meddle. Shi'ar problems aren't ours to solve. If Ganiorgi decides to pull something like he did during the Galaxy War, then we move in. For now, we need to move this guy back to HQ.
Kratho: Well, the force field is portable. Vinlo can do it.

Ixia: This is all fine and dandy...but SOMEONE STOP MY ARMS!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:40 am

Syn: Volero..! There is nothing I can do for him now. If they wanted him dead, I'm sure they would have killed him. I must make sure of his faith though.. Stay strong my son.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:20 pm

*Krayt stood ever silent without a word, he need care less about the fate of Cereza, Gan, or anyone else in his presence. He simply cared that he completed the job he set out to do. Skid's desire to protect others out of simple will of wanting to do so, it came almost amusing to Krayt. And then the former empress, abiding by the rules. Krayt would of rather died in combat to protect his position then to of put up with this. Nobody here seemed to be a true warrior other then himself, which is a damn shame because he wouldn't of mind claiming the ultimate prize, the former empresses head.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:50 pm

"After Cereza is taken away, by the Imperial Guards, Gan approaches the others"

Gan: Well...thanks for the help
Bart: Yeah yeah. Now I want my information
Gan: About that

"Suddenly, Bart is attacked from behind. Electrocuted by Kria"

Bart: AAARGH!!!

Gan: See, Kria here wanted your head the second she saw you. And I rather like having her around...sorry
Bart: B-bastard!

Gan: As for you three "turns to Krayt, Gadalf and Muzu"...I assume we're done? You'll get compensation for your help "Gan repeats this in Krayt's language". Just walk away

"Bart pushes himself against the wall, as Kria activates her star saber"

Bart: Why...what the hell...what do you mean...we're enemies! We've never even met!!

"Kria just stares at Bart mercilessly. Whatever her reasons, she isn't going to reveal them"

----

"The Nova Corp members are discussing what to do (Ixia's arms have stopped)"

Ixia: We aren't going to help Cereza? She's a good kid. And just a forceful coup...
Ya'g: You heard Ganiorgi...
Ixia: Come on Ya'g! That bastard has a track record. We weren't operating then, but your heard Micheal's story...
Kratho: That's beside the point Ixia. We can't involve ourselves in politics. Even if this was a forceful takeover, we can only interfere if the Shi'ar put their heads outside their own affairs. We're a peace force, not a mercenary army working for whoever is "right".
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:01 pm

*Krayt got Gan's message and gave a gesture to confirm so, but did not walk away. Gan was no boss of him, and this fight breaking out between Bart and Kria had peaked his interest. He walked up to the left of Kria and Bart, saying maybe 10 or feet back, and stood there.*

Krayt: Continue.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:00 pm

"Kria and Bart look at him and then at each other. Bart draws his own starsaber"

Bart: Come on...you want me...come get me

"Bart rushes towards Kria. Both of them begin fast movements, parrying every blow of the others saber with swift movements. However, Bart struggles to keep up as Kria isn't even breaking a sweat. After he somersaults to avoid a slash, Kria uses a tk push to send him flying. He spins again and uses the wall as leverage to push towards her and attack, but he barely changes his course in time to dodge a lightning attack"

Bart: Damn...she's good

Gan: Oh you have NO idea...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:07 pm

*Krayt's focus seem to more turn toward Kria as she seems in control, like he's studying the best of the two fighters. He still stood his ground, he hadn't needed to get involved... yet.[/i]
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:30 pm

"Just as it seems hope is lost for Bart, suddenly, a massive explosion is set off, as the entire side of the palace goes boom. Gan barely has time to duck and cover. Above the skies, we see Bart's ship"

Gan: WhAAAAA!!

Bart: Sorry...this is goodbye

"Aurelia is seen running out"

Aurelia: My...sister is still on that ship!
Gan: Oh...damn...forgot

Bart: Yeah...insurance.
Aurelia: NO!!!
Bart: Sorry...

"Bart suddenly uses a tk push against the floor and goes flying. A hatch opens bellow the ship as he gets in. Gan is screaming at his guards, but it's too late. The ship flies out of the planet"

Gan: Fancy that...Want another job?

"He turns to Krayt with a smile"

---

"Meanwhile, Bart has reached his bridge. A baby is crying in the distance"

Veel: Bartholomew! What did you do this time?!
Bart: No idea Veel. Get ready to hyperspace...also shut the kid up
Veel: Obviously it will not be that easy. She is crying for her caretaker. Why are we leaving?
Bart: We got double crossed...and my info's out the window. Oh but I'm getting what I want. I just need to take down the clown's goddamn little takeover. Set course for Hala
Veel: What?
Bart: The Kree will want to know the guy that nearly destroyed them is back in power...and it's my way to get at that red skinned whore...SHUT THE KID UP
Veel: I am not programmed as a child caretaker! You do it

"Bart sighs as the ship enters hyperspace"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 pm

*Krayt remained unmoving through the entire event, only turning his head to acknowledge Gan.*

Krayt: Kill Bart and bring back the girl. I do this, I want Kria... unless I find a better challenger elsewhere that is.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Gan: Oh for petes sake. And I'm the bad guy because I do these things...dear god, fine. But I don't want Bart dead. I merely want you to bring him and the girl back

"And with that, Gan waves him off"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Krayt: Good, we have a agreement.

*With that Krayt took his leave, he would begin the chase right away for his opponent awaited for his his return, even if she hadn't realized it yet.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:00 pm

"Gan just sits back and sighs. Aurelia is telling him something, but he isn't registering it. Soon...everything will finally come true. He'll make everything come true."

2 Earth weeks later

"Bart's ship is going through space. Hyperspace was a no go because it'd attract attention of the Shi'ar. He was almost out of Shi'ar space though"

Bart: Sigh...Veel

Veel: Another day and we should make it out.
Bart: No about that...
Veel: Provisions are still a go for another week
Bart: Good...and the kid?
Veel: She's a sleep...Bartholomew, what do you want with that red haired girl anyway?
Bart: She's the same as me. And Gan mentioned an order of Knights or some shit. I gotta track both these clues down if we're ever gonna figure out who were are Veel...
Veel: Seems...overly ambitions. We'll have to topple the Shi'ar
Bart: The...that's what I'll do

----

"Meanwhile, back at Chandilar. In a cell, Cereza is seen sitting and looking at a mirror. Just the, the cell opens...and Gan walks in"

Cereza: What do you want? Another torture session?
Gan: Oh hardly....just here to talk
Cereza: I will not partake in words with you, you miserable pile of filth.
Gan: The listen

"Gan sits across from Cereza"

Gan: You wanna know...what I'm gonna do?
Cereza: Do I want to know?

"The two friends look at each other. Gan walks up to her until their faces are barely apart"

Gan: I'm going to rip a dimensional gate into the negative zone...I'm going to unleash the Annihilation Wave
Cereza: What?! That's...insane?! Madness! Suicide! They'll destroy everything! The Shi'ar included

"Gan suddenly starts laughing"

Gan: You...think I care? Nonononono...no...no...no! See, while I was out there, during the war. I figured something out. Everything we fight for...is a joke. Nothing really matters. And hey...you always liked a good joke right? That's the hole "stick" of what we are to each other. I make you laugh.

"Cereza doesn't answer"

Gan: See what I'm going to do...is I'm going to turn this sick little joke into a full blown dramatic comedy.
Cereza: At least last time...you wanted power. Now what are you after...Gan?
Gan: Nothing...I'm after nothing. I want to wreck this entire universe apart to see what happens. I want to laugh as it all goes to hell. I want to watch it burn, and laugh about it. Because hey...physical comedy is the good stuff right?

"Gan laughs as he walks out, leaving Cereza wondering exactly what the hell was her former friend hoping the accomplish with this"

Cereza: Still...the Annihilation Wave...this is even worse than I expected

----

"Meanwhile, in Xandor, Ya'g is seen exiting the containment area. Ixia is waiting for him"

Ixia: Well?
Ya'g: Nothing. He wont budge. This Volero guy is one thought cookie.
Ixia: Fucking hell...
Ya'g: Any news on newby?
Ixia: Nope...tensions between the Shi'ar and the Human/Skulls is getting out of hand. And the Kree are pitching in with the tag team. This is going to turn ugly really fast if Gan pulls the trigger. Micheal has to make a call soon...

"The two walk along the Nova Corps base"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:06 pm

*Krayt was given a ship to pursuit Bart with, the best chance of quick success would be to catch Bart before he left Shi'ar space.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:18 pm

*Volero soon finds himself in a containment room. He sees that the exit veiled by some kind of transparent field. He finds that his weapons are gone as well. Not seeing anyone around to address him, Volero crossed his legs as he sat on the floor. He then began to make soft murmurs.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:06 pm

"Bart meanwhile comes upon the exit to Shi'ar space. A good amount of ships are around it"

Bart: Veel...
Veel: They're border patrols Bartholomew. I'm in contact with something else though...10 megaclicks away...SWORD
Bart: SWORD? You mean the space organization?
Veel: Correct...it seems they're setting up their own patrol, according to what I'm getting

"Bart grins"

Bart: Alright Veel. Blast us through. As you do, scramble SWORD's patrols, make it look like we're a Shi'ar vessel
Veel: Sir, that'll cause full out war between the Skrull-human alliance and the Shi'ar. They've just recuperated from their previous battles and
Bart: Veel, don't worry. I fix what I start. I just need Gan and that Kria girl. I'll start a little war to do it...nothing much. The heroes or whatever will fix it later

"The hologram girl sighs, as the ship suddenly speeds up. Bart takes manually control"

Bart: Get me an opening in that blockade

"The ship fires several plasma weaponry right into the nearest ship, which takes heavy damage. Bart steers the ship right through the blockade where he attacked it, as the other faster ships begin pursuit"

Bart: Get me a star map. Show me where the SWORD frigate is. Lets rock n roll!

"The ship flies through space"

---

"Meanwhile, Gan is seen in a laboratory working on something. He seems to be using magic to command several machines around him"

Gan: Come on...coordinates...attained. Now I just need

"Suddenly, an image of a strange orbiting complex of spheres appears. The Kyln. A cosmic prison"

Gan: Oh, this is perfect...this is where we need to hit. Me gusta!!

"Gan begins to spin and laugh, as he suddenly blows up the monitor the Kyln was shown"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:43 pm

*Krayt soon came across the area Bart had blasted though. The fact he made it out of Shi'ar Territory and and into deep space means the hunt was now on. With his "borrowed" ship, Krayt blasted though the same blockade and set a course for one of SWORD's territories. A attack against their ships meant SWORD was either tracking them, or in the process of doing so, making them Krayt best change of determining Bart's direct direction of travel from here out.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:43 pm

"As Bart makes his way chased by the Shi'ar, just ahead, a SWORD frigate is catching them on radar. The captain of this frigate, Paul 105 is the leader of the Spartan special unit. They were out here on training exercises"

Radar Station: Sir, it seems we have several blips. Shi'ar, all of them
Paul: They finally broke the blockade huh

"Paul heads towards the lift"

Paul: Contact Cairo, tell them war is on. Send a message to the Skrulls as well. Ready the SF-04's and tell the unit to be ready. We're blowing these pricks outta the sky

"He heads towards the hangar bay"

---

"Meanwhile, Bart is busy dodging attacks. Veel is analyzing the situation on another control station"

Veel: Bartholomew, according to intercoms they've sent out signals. You may have single handedly stated another galaxy war...also they're deploying they're best fighters to attack the Shi'ar
Bart: Alright then. Get ready to go into stealth mode soon as they engage the Shi'ar. And they set a course for Hala and punch the hyperspace drive
Veel: Alright sir.
Bart: Meanwhile, lets just hope the kid can handle the hyperspace travel...
Veel: This ship was constructed to handle infants of her age sir, don't worry
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:58 pm

*Krayt hunch paid off as nearing SWORD's location he could see the Sha'ar vessels in pursuit. Although Bart's ship was clocked, the evasive action in of the vessel suggested it was him. Krayt plan was to go around and approach Bart from the front. If he could slow Bart enough the pursuiting Sha'ar would surely disable the ship. All Krayt would need to do is board and take care of the business he was sent to handle.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:06 pm

"Just then, the SF-04s, the most recent model of fighter jets built for deep space confrontations, are seen exiting the frigate. Piloted by the spartan unit. they engage the Shi'ar in direct confrontation."

Veel: Sir!
Bart: Now!

"Bart suddenly blast his ship downwards, avoiding the missiles aimed by the spartans. He throws up his cloak, and then sets course for Hala, leaving SWORD and the Shi'ar to handle their business"

Bart: Perfect!

"He gets up from his seat as the ship goes into manual"

Bart: I'm going to get some sleep...been up for almost 30 hours. Wake me if anything happens
Veel: We should get to Hala in about 5 hours. Get some rest Batholomew.
Bart: If the kid doesn't wake me...

"Bart retires. He just effectively caused a massive war...but hey sleep's important"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:09 pm

*Now the hunt has become interesting, Bart having escaping Sha'ar by using SWORD. Krayt liked Bart's style, cause a full blown battle to slip away. If Bart kept up this style, all Krayt would need to do is follow the trail of destruction, but that would be to easy. Krayt relaid the message back to Gan that Bart had escape Sha'ar space and slipped away.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next