Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Space Uprising - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Space Uprising

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Space Uprising - Page 3 Empty Re: Space Uprising

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:42 pm

*The knight shows no real concern toward the gash, just taking a slight glance as if merely observing it. The knight then avoids the push by propelling himself up into the sky. He then seems to greatly expand in size, being around a estimated 1000ft in size. He's about to crush the two when Krayt makes a surprisingly quick save, snatching both Bart and Kria and moving them out of the attacks way.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Space Uprising - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Space Uprising - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:52 pm

"Bart and Kria are completely overwhelmed"

Bart: What...the...fuck!

"Kria wastes no time. She uses her powers to increase her jumping abilities, and after climbing the arm, she fires a lighting strike from her hands right into the knight's face"

Bart: Lightning...that's...

"Bart focuses and uses her strongest tk push at his feet"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Space Uprising - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Space Uprising - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:04 am

*The knight reacts quickly to bush Kria off, which is enough force to send Kria spiraling to the ground out of control. The knight grows bigger again seemingly not effected by the tk and go's to stomp Kria into mush. As he does Krayt moves in, a energy barrier seen surrounding the two just before the massive foot crashes down.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:12 am

"Bart yells out as both Krayth and Kria get get stomped. Just as he moves to attack the knight again, a huge tk push gets him off balance, and sends him crashing. Kria runs up the huge knight and attempts to stab his forehead with her starsaber. By now, several guards had started gathering."

Bart: Shit...this is calling way to much attention...who the fuck is this guy

"Gan meanwhile is watching a news report about the attack and sighs. He's just off the edge of the city slums"

Gan: Just hang in there ya useless idiots...don't fuck it up now

---

"Meanwhile, on the Shi'ar throneworld, Kor and Shield get a report on the events transpiring on the planet. Cereza quickly enters the room as well"

Kor: Empress
Cereza: Is that Skid.
Kor: Yes...
Cereza: Go back him up right now Kor. You can make it if you leave now
Kor: With all due respect, we cannot leave the Throneworld unprotected and a good part of the Guard is not here right now. They're out looking for Ganiorgi
Cereza: Call them back here then! And go! That's an order!

"Kor bows, and without another word heads outside to leave for Aeries"

Cereza: Hang in there Skid...come on
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:25 am

*Kria can't get enough time to attack as the huge opponents mere movement is like trying to stand on a shaking planet. As the knight that we now know as Skid stands back up, Kria is able to jump back to the ground and land on her feet.

As the guards near a energy blast fly's past Bart that destroys them. The blast seem to have came from Krayt who is also unharmed. Skid then reaches for his massive blade (I assume it grows with the armor, correct me if I'm wrong) and slices down at Krayt who uses his speed to dodge to the side as the huge blade crashes down.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:58 am

Bart: This...will not end well. WE HAVE TO PULL BACK! THIS IS A FAILURE!

"Suddenly, a huge blast of energy completely overwhelms the Knight. Above the sky, a familiar armor wearing fighter appears...the Vulcan Project. Gan is accompanying him"

Gan: No ya idiots. Just go in. Insert the disc and it'll do the rest"

"Bart sighs, as he runs past the battlefield. The Aeries's main city is now a ruin, destruction caused by the battle. Vulcan is floating above the air, his armor radiating with energy, ready for the fight with the Knight"

"Meanwhile Kria has given up on the giant and his now instead quickly running past and easily killing guards all around her"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:03 am

*With the knight now focused on Vulcan Krayt is able to get back to the guards. Meanwhile Skid shows he's still not down for the count yet as he recovers from Vulcan's attack. He quickly swings his massive at Vulcan with a somewhat surprising speed given his size.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:48 am

"Vulcan quickly flies above and away from the attack while continually firing energy attacks at Skid. It seems right now his powers are far far stronger than when he was fighting in the Galaxy War"

"Meanwhile, Bart has managed to reach the Empirium's broadcast station. He puts the disc in it's correct spot, and suddenly, all over the planet, monitors used for royal announcements are seen broadcasting a message in Gan's voice"

Goodday fellow Shi'ar. I would like to take this little opportunity to talk to you about...inheritance. You see, our lineage is a very important matter, and has such I feel it is important we address a certain someone's lineage...Cereza Selstone. You see, she is NOT, by blood right, the Magistrix. But then most of the Empirium knows that...BUUUT, what you don't know, is that she has found the real descendant of Lilandra, and intended to finish her off. But I stopped that little plan. And now...I'm going to march on the Throneworld, and set right what once went wrong

---

"Cereza is watching the broadcast and slams her fist into a table"

Cereza: THAT BASTARD! THAT TWO TIMING DOG!

"Cereza moves to make her own announcement before the entire Empirium goes into mayhem"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:09 pm

*Skid is using his sword to also block Vulcan's attack. When he gets a opening he attacks Vulcan with a huge, power overhead slice.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:17 pm

"Vulcan creates an energy shield and actually manages to stop Skid's sword. Meanwhile, Bart is seen pushing some guards away as he exits the station. He sees a couple taking aim at Kria's back. She notices and is about to dodge, when Bart gets back to back with her and blocks the blaster rays with his saber"

Bart: Pay more attention

"Kria is somewhat amused by Bart's chivalry, but choses to leave the teasing for later, as the two take out guards while pulling a back to back badasses"

Bart: KRAYT! Lets get the FUCK out of here! Job is done
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:29 pm

*Kyart notices Bart and understands the job must be done. He creates a energy barrier, and expands it around the group that knocks the attacking forces back. Kyart scoops up the two allies and starts heading back toward the ship at high speed.*

(I assume they are going back to Bart's ship, or is there something else we was suppose to do. lol)

*There is a slight pause, maybe some surprise the attack was stopped, it's impossible to tell. Skid quickly raises his blade again for another strike.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:49 pm

(Repost)
"Gian had apologized to Fetro about the otuburst and was speaking to Dion on the deck. Both had drinks in their hands, however this was hardly a time of relaxation"

Gian: So I snapped I apolgoized but we're not even close to harnessing the powers of the Great Portal. We're stuck on this planet, and the Red King is getting closer and closer to fucking the whole Resistance over? What do you suppose we do if he does?
Ham: Alright, meet me at the outskits of Crown City in an hour or so. I'll have ye weapons, anda vehicle. Don't spect nothing fancy, you don't die in style. "laughs"

"Ham heads over to a hover-pod, and flies away from the arena."
"Mikey lay on the ground struggling to sleep. He was gone, the world was ending, and he wanted to be saved. He was saved only on another world, and he couldn't feel more abandoned."

Mikey: damn...it all.
Shield: Of what kind of tests will these be? I am willing to co-operate regardless, I am just..curious.

"He follows Kor."
Damus; Warriors more powerful then you? And I fear nothing for am the Red King, My blade will be covered in the blood stains of my enemies for as long as there is breath in my bod, welcome to the Imperials. You will be trained by one of our greatest warriors Jadon.
"Muzo sighed sitting down, with Gadelf looking at the true ruler this was a boring job."

Muzo: Great..this is what we're getting payed for glorified baby sitting? We haven't even been attacked once, I mean no threat is comparable to my power, but this is just ridicilous
Gadelf: "Sighs" Muzo so trigger happy, I suspect that Gan person suspected as much. Despite his attire, and mannerisms he is very intelligent, I felt something off with him.
Muzo: Oh just like have you feel something off with everyone cool we meet.
Gadelf: AND I'm ALWAYS RIGHT DAM NIT! WHY WONT YOU LIIIISTEEEEEN!
Muzo: Ah shut it you know life would be waaay too easy if I listened to you. XD
"Michael was tired himself sitting down at the lounge of the HQ to get a drink, and was till in uniform. Being a police officer uniforms were something he was accustomed too, he was getting a message from the Worldmind."

Michael: What some Parasite is eating a sun...in this galaxy damn it, alright I'll handle it.
World-mind: You would wise to take some form of back up with you, this is a powerful entity known as a Solar Parasite for lack of a better name. They feed off of Solar Energy to grow more powerful physically and mentally. They even feed on sentiment life, to them suns are your equivalent of water, and biological organisms and machines are the equivalent of physical food. They are powerful, they were long thought to e wiped out but they still roam the cosmos.
Michael: Understood.

"Michael finished his drink leaving some money and rushing outside the bar, flaring up with the energies of the Nova Force, and taking off into the space of Xandar."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Jack: My world is one of many beings. Immortals, cosmic, as they say, the sky's the limit. It's a crazy place. Anyhow, I look forward to seeing this Jadon fella.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Bart: Head to the ship, that way big guy. Thanks for the lift by the way

"Bart gives Krayt a thumbs up...not sure if he knows what it is"

----

"Vulcan pushes the attack away again. Just as he's about ready to finish it, something grabs his arm. Kor is seen"

Kor: Leave my subordinate alone

"He punches him right in the face, The punch seemingly slows down before it seems Vulcan flying his helmet with a huge crack before splitting all together, right out of the Aeries's atmosphere"

Kor: Skid! You alright? Stop the others, I got this

"Kor flies out at huge speeds, tanking a recuperated Vulcan's energy blasts before punching him with extreme prejudice again"

----

"Hei sighs. After exploring the city a bit, he and the others met Ham at the outskirts"

---

Dion: If he does fuck us over? My boy...there ain't much we CAN do if that happens. Just pray it doesn't.

"Dion takes a sip of his whiskey"

Dion: I'm just glad they have some human drinks to serve in this place
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:09 pm

*Skid gives a nod that he's alright and shrinks back down in size. He propels himself off and chases after Krayt, Kria, and Bart. Meanwhile, moving along at a high speed, Krayt recognizes the the thumbs up symbol, though no reaction can be seen from him. Krayt comes to a sudden stop when Skid catches up and lands in front of them.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Bart: Oh for fucks sake!

"Just then, Skid gets teleported off. Gan appears floating above. He had sent Skid on a serious of teleportations non stop around the city"

Gan: Don't you worry. I've sent him on a little teleporting tour around the city. Lets just get out of this planet before the teleporting spell stops

"Gan leads the way to the ship"

"Back on the atmosphere, the Vulcan Project is completely overwhelmed, taking hit after hit, his armor being ripped apart with each punch. Kor uses a double fist attack to send him plummeting through space"

Kor: Is this all your puny powers can do to me?

"Just then. Vulcan blasts Kor with a massive amount of energy, comparable to the heat of a star. Kor braces himself and manages to tank through it"

Kor: So...you were storing some energy in that armor of yours
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:27 pm

*They get back to the ship and Krayt notices Vulcan isn't there.*

Krayt: Where is your friend. (to gan)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Gan: He'll be fine. Just get this thing going

"Bart runs to the control room, as Veel appears. Muzo and Gadelf are seen as well"

Bart: Lift off biatch!

"The starship flies off Aeries, intent on making the hyperspace jump. Aurelia is seen sitting down very scared. Gan kneels next to her and smiles"

Gan: Don't worry kid. You're safe- We're going to have a fun little game Cereza...just you wait
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:27 pm

*By the time the teleporting spell is wore off the group has escaped. Skid simply heads back to the fight with Kor and Vulcan.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:13 am

Muzo: "Yawns" That was boring? Seriously that was it? No offense
Gadelf: Shut it after what we go through boredome is welcomed in my life.
"They met Ham at the outskits, he'd gotten them a vehicle. It's got turrents on the side, and looks similar to a tank, somewhat, and it is shown it's old as it has no hover capabilities."

Ham: This baby should work, weapons are in the seats? You'll be able to see what them critters look like, they got rhino faces, and dino bodies ugly fuckers. Just get em boys, have fun, and the reward better weapons, maybe even a steady work flow.
Damus: TRust me Jack, you may not be the strongest being on your world., but you are not here. But perhaps that can change, nature is a powerful thing, it's vast always expanding Mother Nature can be a frined or ally. As for me I like to make enemies out of those who overshadow in my power not the opposite.
"Shield now had a new home where the others in the Imperial Guard slept, and was resting however he was awake now he fel tsomething was wrong."

Shield: Surely something is not right here..
Gian: Yeah, I use to miss earth alot. That's why I joined the Science Division, got involved with the Great Portal Project but it now it's like it dosen't matter anymore getting home seems like..meh. I have a life here now, and I want to fix it. Kayla brought home a warrior from earth, he can manipulate rock. Kayla said he has potential to wield Old Power, if that's true then we have a shot at getting at the Red King. But we need to get Miom, and last I heard the Shadow Priests have come to peace with the Imperials, and their peace treaty is Miom.
"Michael had flown out going to stop the Solar Parasite, he was determined to save the galaxy, and two other Nova Corps had come after him, Michael gathering energy."

Michael: COME ON BOYS SPEED UP!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Dion: Someone...from Earth? I need tah talk to him, maybe he can bring me some news of old blue

"Dion's face shows a light smile, as he reminisces of his planet"

----

"Hei nods. Inside the seat are some weapons. A pair of combat knives, a particle beam riffle, and a shotgun. Huang takes the riffle as Hei puts the combat knives on his ulster"

Hei: How did...
Ham: I saw ya fightin with dem swords. Knew ye were a guy that used couple of those. Dat alloy ain't nothin like planet Earth, I'm sure ye'll like it

"Ham gives a thumbs up, as Huang gets in the drives seat and the group heads off into the desert"

---

"Meanwhile, Vulcan is now engaged in a flight from Kor, as Kor keeps up with him easily. Vulcan suddenly flies right through a star. Kor does the same thing, but suddenly, Vulcan harnesses the energies of the star and causes a massive wave of heart to be released, that blinds and Kor. He then absorbs more energy and goes into hyperspace travel, again outrunning Kor. Kor emerges from the start mostly unharmed"

Kor: Great...today is not a good day

----

Gan: Sorry about that. But don't worry...the entire Imperial Guard should be now at Chandilar...plenty of battles of your little warrior head

"Gan pats Mozu on the head like a child"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Jack: You seem to be a fairly fearless man. That's good, though it can work against one as well.

*Skid was at the battle field where Kor was when he returned. There was no words, Skid could tell Vulcan must of gotta away.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Kor: Skid, we need to head back to the Capital. I'm heading out ahead, you catch up as soon as you can. Take a ship, there should be solo ships that will get you there fast

"Kor flies out with a huge sonic boom, and as soon as he exists the planet's atmosphere, he reaches hyperspace"

"Meanwhile, the world of Chandilar is now guarded to the teeth. Gan and the others are watching from just outside the perimeter"

Bart: Now what?
Veel: The ship cannot make it through such a blockade...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:30 pm

*Skid heads out finding a ship after a little while, and starts heading back towards the Capital.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:48 pm

*A peaceful Shiar colony on an almost remote planet is going through what seemed like a normal day... Until it is suddenly wiped off the planet. It was unexpected to the residents, but not to the cause of this. walking out of the ruins, was suited man, holding radioactive spheres of energy in his palms.*

Volero: Armageddon has reached these people. The next to be exterminated... are the Shiar.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next