Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Space Uprising - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Space Uprising

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Space Uprising - Page 4 Empty Re: Space Uprising

Post by Chulance Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Gian: Yeah, we'll we know The King pulled a dick move, but the "Earthling" got away according to the people who saw the scene. Luckily none of them are talking to the king, we all hate him in that area anyway.
Ham: Alright remember the deal save the Lipers, kill The Trebids. Lipers an earth comparison for them is mules or dunkey's, but there very fast. Trebids...trust me they won't be hard to find be seeing ya..probably not but whatever, if I got a deal on the swords, I'll get a scout to get them back from your corpse.
"Damus pats Jack on the back."

Damus: It's alright naivety is something interesting especially in powerful warriors. Trust me when I tell you NOTHING on your planet can compare to my armies, let alone me. I mean you no disrespect, but don't go around saying such blasphemies, I myself can control my temper at such ridiculous arguments, but the Imperials or perhaps even the citizens..won't hesitate to end your..existence. Such a shame considering the marvel you are, have a nice day now. Very Happy

"Damus offered him a smile, and left heading back inside the throne. The Column Jack was standing on was put to level ground meaning he could leave the arena."
Gadelf: Muzo..don't
Muzo: Don't worry guys peace of cake for me.
Gadelf: "Sighs" Go on Muzo.

"Muzo rushed outside the ship flying outside to confront the fleet moving at speeds far past sound he tore through the ships, moving at speeds that he couldn't even be recognized as a blur. Moving at light speed he tore through the ships and aiding his destruction where beams of heat that emerged from his eyes disintegrating numerous ships, andwithin a few seconds he flew back over to the ship"

Muzo: How's that for opening fireworks?
"In another area Michael and the two Nova Corps continued their battle against the Solar Parasite they dubbed until a massive humanoid formed out of pure energy appeared near the Solar Parasite. The Being grabbed the parasite and tore it in half causinga massive wave of energy to send the Nova Corps flying Michael gathering energy and fired a massive blast. The Energy being tossed the parasite halves into the blast then fired a massive beam of pure energy disintegrating the parasite. He then placed his hand in the sun and restored it vanishing and Milo appeared infront of Michael."

Milo: Michael! How you going go shoot me liek that! Asshole!
Michael: Milo wtf.are
Milo: Protector of the UNIVERSE remember. Just dropping by to say hi, and saw the Solar Parasite. You should really work on concussive forec, you've grown far more powerful then last time, but don't get off guard. You heard any information regarding Black Zero?
Michael: You really don't know?
Milo: I do..but you know I got to give the universe a chance to fend for itself sometimes. I intervene when I need too, not when it's unnecessary.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Space Uprising - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Space Uprising - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:05 pm

*Jack stepped off the platform in thought.*

Jack: Quite high confidence around here. They either have some secret I not know of, or they have yet to match forces which could rival them. To unravel the mystery should be interesting.

*Jack proceeded to exit the arena.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Space Uprising - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Space Uprising - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:08 pm

"At the Shi'ar Throneworld of Chandilar, Ixia and Kratho arrive on a Nova Corp vessel"

Ixia: Finally. Dear god that took a while
Kratho: Hey...there's a blockade around the entire planet...
Ixia: Just hail them and tell them we're part of the Corp. If they don't let us past well
Kratho: Hailing, hailing. Don't make us the enemy of the entire Shi'ar Empirium please

"Kratho sighs and he sends word to the main vessel. After some talk, the ship is let through"

Ixia: Tooold you
Kratho: Yeah yeah...

---

"Meanwhile, somewhere, in a desolated and destroyed planet. The entire atmosphere as been burned by radiation, no life is left. A lone warrior, is seen exiting a spaceship. After some exploring, he sends out a contact. Suddenly, the Worldmind appears on his ship's screen"

Worldmind: Well?
Centurian: Nothing...
Worldmind: Keep the search Centurian Ya'g Sor...we need to find whoever is causing this. Is pattern shows he may be heading towards the Shi'ar Empirium, and I rather avoid that hard headed child Cereza being involved in this situation

"Ya'g Sor nods. An inquisitor from an alien covenant before being recruited, he knew little of politics aside from his orders. He got on the space ship, and quickly left the planet, tracking down whoever was causing this mass casualties planet at a time"

---

"Bart facepalms. They have effectively ruined all chances of a surprise attack. Kria sighs as well. Just then, Muzo gets blasted right in the face, before a blur flies past the ship after him, kicking him a good way across the Chandilarian space zone. Krathus and Ixia are seen engaging Muzo"

Ixia: Nova Corps Centurian Ixia Chyphon! You are hereby under arrest! Now just come quietly before I have to kick your ass.
Krathus: What she means is that we can't just let you and your friends go about destroy the Empirium's ships without a reason. So come quietly

"Inside the ship, Gan is seen laughing"

Gan: Oh god, it's the Nova Corp brats! Muzo is going to have fun with them. Push on through
Bart: But...is he gonna
Gan: He'll be fine. My friend will be here in just another few minutes, and then those two are toast...although judging from what he did to that star fleet...he may not need it

---

Dion: Indeed...

---

"Meanwhile, Hei and Huang have already tracked down the huge beasts prowling around the trade routes. Hei has gotten himself on top of the vehicle, and quickly jumps on top of one of them as Huang drives side by side with it. He jams the blades right into his skull, and pours a good amount of electricity into his body, killing it. As the body crashes, Huang picks Hei up"

Huang: That's 6...how many more you figure?
Hei: Just get me to the next one

"Hei gets on board, and cleans the sweat from his forehead. He had killed 6 of these monsters already, and he wasn't getting any less tired"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:21 pm

*Krayt has been remaining silent, and started watching the fight since they are still in the area. He seemed to have little interest in what the others was saying.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:29 pm

"Muzo looked at the Nova Corps, and just laughed a bit. He clapped his hands and looked at them closing his eyes and stood still n space."

Muzo: AH you two are nothing compared to me, I just felt your power, although your potential is better. Not that that will help you here. My Advice is go away, and play superhero somewhere else I was having way too much fun blowing up those ships, but if you want me to

"Before he said anything he kneed both of them sending them flying, then appeared behind them elbowing them then appeared infront of them using mild heat vision to blast them into a ship. He did this all at the speed of light so no time could be heard between when he started his attack, to when he finished his sentence.

Muzo: Kick your ass. So you're not gonna arrest me anyway, so stop clowning guys. "Laugsh" You two are pathetic, damn clown ass superheroes. Anyway just step aside, go back to superhero Pre K. And I'll deal with the Shi Ar, kk? My Reason cause I fucking want too, need something else, talk to my fist.
"Ham sat down to have a smoke."

Ham: I wonder if them bastards are dead yet? Probably took a level in cowardice, or they'll bring skulls from lipers this'll be funny.
Gian: Anyway like I said, it's time for us to get some work. Tommorow we head out to the temple, go get Miom before he's captured he's the key, plus I'm sure he'll join us if the Sakaarson Freaks and the Imperials are gunning for him.

"Gian heads to hsi quarters in the lab."

Gian: Night.

"He headed inside shutted the door and fell asleep preparing for tommorow."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:35 pm

*Volero was on his way to the ship's navigation chart, but the sound of his father's voice stopped him.*

Syn: Son... Have you located the their home world?

Volero: Yes father, I have. They are a very powerful race indeed. Perhaps the greatest conquest I shall achieve.

*Volero seemed said to his father's projected voice. He continued to the digital navigation map and entered the coordinates he had acquired from the previous colony.*

Volero: There. We won't have to hit small colonies anymore.

Syn: It will take me some time to arrive there. Rest my son, and I will steer this vessel to your destination.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:42 pm

"Ixia is seen recuperating. She had taken the hit. Before Muzo can finish his gloating, he gets hit in the face with a powerful energy beam, and then another, and another. Ixia then lights up the sky and flies towards him, intending on punching his face in. Just then, something sends her flying again, prompting Kratho too look to the side. Vulcan Project had arrived as well, his armor fixed somehow, and his energy reserves full"

"However, before either of them can gloat their victory, Kor arrives as well. Quickly overseeing the destruction Muzo caused, charges"

Kor: FOR THE SHI'AR! FOR THE EMPIRIUM!

"He quickly punches Vulcan right in the chest, and then blast Muzo with a heat beam"

----

"Meanwhile, the ship has managed to land, and has the group exits, they are meet with various Imperial Guards, including a guard wielding 2 metal and energy swords, and one strange alien floating with an orange aura. They were Granya and Lezzex"

Lezzex: Well well well...if it isn't dear old Gan
Granya: Give yourself up Gan. This is has far as you go

---

"Hei, Huang and Mao return from the hunt."

Hei: There...we took down all we could find
Huang: Around 20 of them. You better pay up
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:49 pm

*Krayt picked up that these guys seemed to know Gan.*

Krayt: You've encounter them before I take it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:13 am

"Muzo just looked at the Nova Force members as their blasts didn't even cause him to budge. He did chuckle a bit at their attempts, when an even stronger force came. He felt the immense power, and turned to Gadelf in absolute glee like a little girl going to Toys R Us. He moved forward at blinding speeds delivering a punch to Kratho and Ixia. Ambushed by the heat beams he raised his hand as he was sent flying into several ships. Moments later he was flying back over to Vulcan."

Muzo: Alright now THIS is the type of tag team I appreciate.

"Inside the ship Gadelf just smiled."

Gadelf: That poor Shi Ar warrior, and you consider me for a push over? Me and Muzo, our people we are strong. not meaning to brag I'm not my pupil here, I realize we all have our place in this world, but let's move on.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:18 am

*Volero has already went into a deep sleep*

Syn: Hmm... I may have make a detour. There is no way this ship will be able to take a straight path toward the planet without being stopped or shot down.
-------------------------

*On the other end of the universe, a band of space pirate ships are being destroyed*

Space Pirate: What the hell?! It's just one guy?

???: Is this it... Hahahaha! There's no way you weaklings are of my race!

*The ships are then blasted with beams of energy that slice though their ships*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:34 pm

"Kor realizes that Muzo is no push over either. A slight smile etches on his face"

Kor: I haven't had a worthy opponent in years...

"Kor flies towards Muzo. Vulcan is seen firing a supernova level energy attack right into him, but Kor fires a heat beam and pierces right through the heat wave, striking down Vulcan. He then engages Muzo in hand to hand fighting, similar to DBZ. Vulcan is seen recuperating.

"Meanwhile Gan nods at Krayt"

Gan: Come on now...just let us

"Suddenly, he gives a huge TK push, and urges Aurelia to follow him through a passage in the streets. As the guard moves to follow, Bart, Kria, Krayth and Gadelf get in the way"

Bart: Yeah...no
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:21 pm

*Krayt reached behind his back grabbing a long spear like weapon, composed of the same material as his armor. Krayt knows a battle is on the way.*

Krayt: Whenever your ready.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:34 pm

"Gadelf just concentrates"

Gadelf: LEt us continue.
'Kor overpowers Muzo with a powerful blow sending him flying. Muzo stops himself mid flight and grins."

Muzo:Finally a powerful opponent.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:40 pm

*Krayt dashes forward quickly striking the guard in the side of face using the spear, delivering tremendous force then unleashes a energy blast upon the guard.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:00 am

???: Flying through space just isn't ENOUGH! I have to get across these stars! Across the stars to the other side!

*With that, the dark figure in the deep confines of space vanished from his position.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

"The guards attack the group. Granya uses her swords, which are now flowing with blue energy, to attack Bart. Bart atunes his senses and increases his agility to dodge, before taking out his saber and counter attacking. Kria joins in and attacks from behind, but Granya sees it coming and quickly takes a swipe with her left sword"

Bart: Oh she's good.

"Kria nods. Meanwhile, Lezzex has engaged Krayth. He launches an energy fist, colored orange, from a strange ring straight at him"

"Back in space, Kor rushes again. Vulcan suddenly gets in the way. Kor dodges another blast, and then tackles him at the waist, firing a heat beam at Muzo while he does so"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:12 pm

*Krayt stopped his approach, if you could see a smile you would be seeing it now. He allowed the orange energy fist to strike him, instead of a blast or force attack however the energy attack seemed to of disappeared. It was only a few seconds later until Krayt launched the same type of attack back at Lezzex.*

Krayt: Nice energy.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:28 pm

"Gadelf raises his hand at hte guards, causing several of them to scream out attacking each other, Gadelf then turns to Krayt"

Gadelf: Hey if you need to be complimentary about tricks, focus on the elders. We have fancy tricks down pat. "Grins"

"In Space Muzo looked at the heat beam flying through it now seeming faster and stronger grabbing Kor and kneeing him in the gut, then overwhelming hi mwith sheer force through several punches before utilizing heat beams of his own 10x more powerful then his own. Back on Sakaar Ham was meeting up with Hei and them clapping."

Ham: Ah perfect perfect..I know you guys could do it. "Chuckles" Ok that's utter bull but who cares. The weaposn you want are at my hut, here's a low level identification card. You need these cards to get to certain areas, trying without them first off you'll get burned by the shield, then the IMperials will hound your ass kill ya or arrest ya. Ya better pray for the first option in that choice.

"Ham tosses Hei a red card."

Ham: "Shrugs" Only got one of em haha.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 am

*With the battle in Shi'ar space going on, Syn was able to launch a pod at the planet. The ship then used a cloaking device to keep itself hidden, even the battle occurring would be the best distraction. Volero is in the pod.*

Volero: I worship the will of my lord. The entity that wishes for death to kings and nations. To keep balance is my duty, beyond the countless stars, the cosmos, and galaxies. Give me the power to crush those beneath me, the Shi'ar home world will be exterminated of its people.... for balance in the universe.

*With that prayer, Volero's pod made contact, already killing a few dozen people on impact. Stepping out, Volero found himself in a civilian area with people looking at him in awe. He clasps his hands in a prayer before grabbing a small handheld device from his waist and throwing it. The grenade landed in the middle of a crowd of people before it imploded the area surrounding it.*

Volero: Only a miniscule fraction...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:47 pm

"Kor's now has a full blown slasher smile. As his enjoyment of the battle and confidence rise, his powers increase. He meets the beam head on, and then matches strength with Muzo in a tug of war, before kneeing him in the gut and then in the chin, and giving him a hammer blown in the back of the neck. He flies towards Vulcan, and grabs his head, crushing his helmet with his bare hands and punching him away"

Kor: Is this all you weaklings have? COME ON! GIVE ME A CHALLENGE!

"Meanwhile, Ixia and Kratho are seen regaining their consciousness."

Ixia: Kra...tho
Kratho: Already sent word to Xandor. Lets hope we get backup
Ixia: Lets go after the others on the ship, since we are hardly match for the little fight up here, much as it hurts to admit it. I'm getting a reading from bellow

"They both fly towards the planet. Upon arriving, they pass by Volero causing the mayhem."

Ixia: That has to be one of them!
Kratho: Wait confirm the target!

"Ixia ignores the other Centurian and flies towards him and prepares to dropkick him from above"

". Lezzed dodges as Krayth suddenly gets blasted with an energy beam, before Lezzex engages him in hand to hand fighting, the ring providing him with protection. Granya meanwhile is caught between Bart and Kria, as it stands in disadvantage as they can predict her battle movements and react. She's cut everywhere"

Granya damn them...

---

Hei: Alright then

"Hei and the others head for the storage. Upon arriving, they find various guns, some from Earth. Huang chances upon a Dragunov"

Huang: They have good eye. What do we do now though? How do we get home...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:57 pm

*The energy again seems to take real effect on Krayt simply getting absorbed. Krayt takes a few steps back to avoid Lezzex strikes before quickly making a slicing motion with his spear that would cut Lezzex stomach section wipe open.*

As Kor's battle raged on a ship arrived that turned out to be Skid's who had made it back at last.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:03 pm

"Lezzex jumps up and flies to avoid it. He looks and notices that Granya is having trouble. She blasts Bart and Kria away, as Bart goes skidding on the floor and Kria performs a graceful backflip, both landing close"

Lezzex: Switch

"Granya quickly uses her two swords to attack Krayth, performing a slice with both from top left to bottom right"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:16 pm

*Krayt notices her attack and blocks both swords with his spears, the slash failing to scratch the material Krayt weapon is formed from, much less break it. Krayt overpowers Granya tilting the spear so the sword simply slide along it and off to the side. Krayt punches Granya into the ground and quickly turns throwing his spear, launching it like a missile at Lezzex.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:24 pm

*Volero swiftly dodges as he faintly suppresses the kinetic energy of Ixia's movement before throwing another gravity grenade at civilians.*

Volero: You do not belong to this planet... I suggest you leave it before it is too late.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Ixia: Sorry, Nova Force. You're under arrest

"Ixia back steps as she blasts him right in the face with an energy blast. Kratho also engages in and blasts him at the same time"

Ixia: Come at us!
Kratho: Stop antagonizing the genocidal villain
Ixia: Stop being such a a frady cat!

---

"Lezzed creates an energy shield and dodges. Just then, Granya gets up up and slams the hilt of her swords right into Krayt's stomach. However, as Lezzed moves to finish it, Bart and Kria run up opposite walls and attack him from each side, forcing him to shield himself and attack them. Both of them use a tk push to blow themselves back and land on opposite ends"

Lezzed: Damn it! They're like flies!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next