Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon Empty Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon

Post by Son Goku Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:49 pm

So yeah, that's what the 5th Generation games will be called. Not sure what the extra 3rd one will be called. Pokémon Gray? Post here for any news and information you find.

Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon Pokemon-ds-5th-generation-20100210031757700_640w

Here are some scans:

Visually it looks better. Unfortunately they're still using sprites that will probably stand still during battle. I haven't played any of these games since Ruby and Sapphire (didn't care for those games at all). I'm not sure if this will be enough to bring me back, but it might interest some of you.

UPDATE: Here are more screenshots from the game.

http://media.ds.ign.com/media/059/059687/imgs_2.html

UPDATE: Here are the two legendary Pokémon on the cover of Black and White.

For Pokémon White, there is Reshiram:

Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon Pokemon-black-version-20100528093647283-001

For Pokémon Black, there is Zekrom:

Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon Pokemon-black-version-20100528093644409-001

Apparently, they're putting the black Pokémon on the white box and the white Pokémon on the black box for maximum contrast, or so I've read here:

http://www.geekosystem.com/legendary-pokemon-black-white-zekrom-reshiram/

Last edited by Son Goku on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon Left_bar_bleue100/100Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon Empty Re: Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon

Post by Nikku Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:54 pm

That song was awesome!!!! I recognize it, but that version was great!

Also, what are you willing to bet people will accuse these new games of being racist with their titles.

One mooooore thing! I last played the series up to Gold and Silver. Well, I played a few of the other series after G and S, but only briefly. There's just so many Pokemon now, I'm completely lost. I preffered it when there were just 151 Pokemon.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon Left_bar_bleue100/100Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon Empty Re: Pokémon Black and Pokémon White UPDATE:Seven New Pokémon

Post by Son Goku Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Yeah, I think there are like 500+ now. I haven't been following the series for years. Ruby and Sapphire were just really depressing games I think. Their layout wasn't that good and the pocket monsters weren't very inspired.

I think the last thing I ever did in one of those games was catch the one-of-a-kind bird/dragon Pokémon that was like Entei, Suicune, and the other tiger-thing that appears after you beat the game. Then one of my siblings stole it, deleted my profile and started a new game, not that I cared at that point.

I might rent this one to try it out, but I don't know. I'm hoping the series does more than just stupid sprites by the time they get to the 3DS.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:16 pm

looks really cool <3 I loves me some pokemon....its like crack to me
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:41 pm

They say they're focusing on re-balancing and not new pokemon this time

Also:
Shadows
True 3D
upgraded world map sprites

I came buckets
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:45 pm

can I have those buckets, Lol-kun? They might come in handy for a prank : 3
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Alright, if you insist
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:18 pm

wheeeeeeee~

ok so I wasted like an hour on this and I put alot of effort into it and it still sucks.
Please click on it:
http://tinypic.com/r/2gy9ekl/5
The first frame is awkward...it's lol-kun fapping, if ya can't tell and the black thing is a censer bar, if the text isn't readable
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:23 pm

jessicaraine wrote:wheeeeeeee~

ok so I wasted like an hour on this and I put alot of effort into it and it still sucks.
Please click on it:
The first frame is awkward...it's lol-kun fapping, if ya can't tell and the black thing is a censer bar, if the text isn't readable

I just like wtf...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:25 pm

do ya like it? : 3 I like making comics about lol-kun fapping and getting his white stuff on chu!

.....no, no, that was wrong, nothing can ever make that right I am a terrible person. I'm gonna go become an hero....
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:33 am

jessicaraine wrote:wheeeeeeee~

Please click on it:

wtf?
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:56 am

I need to stop coming on this website at night when i've had sugar...looking at it now, I realize that something is wrong with me to make that comic.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 am

*Pours sugar into Jessie's sugar filled, sugar coated, sugary drink*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:25 am

I wish they would make Pokemon game where you are ash and you have to battle all of Pokemon Gyms, battles, Major Tournaments, the highest level would be level 1000, it has online capability.

But the game looks nice
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat May 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Setsuna F. Seiei wrote:I wish they would make Pokemon game where you are ash and you have to battle all of Pokemon Gyms, battles, Major Tournaments, the highest level would be level 1000, it has online capability.

But the game looks nice

And then when you travel to a new region, you release your leveled up, evolved Pokemon.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun May 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Also, I heard some stuff about that pokemon's ability

It's called Illusion, and he can take on the form of any pokemon in the game. Basically, he'll appear as such to an outside party, but he'll have his moveset, typing and stats obviously.

Also, once you hit him with something that's super effective, he'll go back to normal...or when he's reduced to 1/2 health of something.

And this only works in game
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat May 29, 2010 1:41 am

I updated the article with the cover Pokémon.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat May 29, 2010 5:54 pm

RAM and ROM lol
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun May 30, 2010 7:41 am

What I thought was funny was that the black one's name sounds like some Persian deity/demon and the white one's name sounds like the leader of some old sci-fi B-movie alien race.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:16 pm

GUYS!
THIS REQUIRES UPDATES LIKE THE FIST OF THE NORTH STAR!!

Full pokedex available at psypokes

serebii has descriptions and pokedex entries, as well as other randoms shit

FUCKING STORY IS ALL OVER THE PLACE

Pokemons evolve at shit high levels (the pesudo legendary, a dark/dragon 3 headed dragon, evolves to his final form at level 64, highest evolution recorded to date)

CYNTHIA CAMEO
AND THIS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dGwRXa9koE

EVERYONE HEAR THAT
GARY MOTHERFUCKING BALLS TO THE WALLS OAK MAY MAKE AN APPEARANCE
NOW I'VE LOST IT!

I am getting this game

PS: the pokemon designs are out there, but some are fucking awesome, not to mention strategy wise you have killer things introduced
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:00 pm

I like that new mousey Pokemon! I want one!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:01 pm

DENNIS

That song is so stuck in my head and I can't stop saying DENNIS now.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:06 am

It looks like the music is a lot higher in quality than the Gen 4 games, which weren't bad, but sounded a little too much like the GBA sound-bits (which I hated, btw). That's actually part of what turned me off to Diamond and Pearl for a few years, before I just gave it a try and got addicted to it ever since.

It's been...maybe 11 years since I played red and blue so I completely forgot what Green's/Gary's theme sounded like. Pokemon music is great for the most part, but I find most of it to be a little forgettable in comparison to games like Mario, Star Fox, Zelda, etc.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:36 pm

yeah, usually pokemon music isn't memorable to me, except for gold/silver/crystal. I played crystal CONSTANTLY as a kid, and as a result, all the songs stuck with me and are extremely nostalgic. I really like how those ones sounded. But in all the generations after that, I found the music very meh. Black and White sounds promising, though
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum